Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Kandi continues to show why she's a better person than most of us by moving past the issues she had with Kim.

Honestly, Kandi forgives people too easily.

Kim is a snake.

However, time is the best revenge.

Kandi is a successful mogul and Kim...well, let's just say Kim might be needing a place to stay...soon.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Just discovered that there's an After Show this season. Gems from the episode: 

• none of the ladies believe that Kim and Kroy are getting divorced and just like us, they think it's for publicity.
  • Drew had to be reminded to pay her donation and apparently she needed to make multiple payments. It's worth it to watch the after show just to see Drew try to talk her way around why she paid late. 
  • Sheree complained that she had 2 kids and a grandbaby so she shouldn't have to pay, but ended up writing her check anyway.
  • Kandi continues to show why she's a better person than most of us by moving past the issues she had with Kim.

I should have bet money on drew and sheree not paying.

2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Just discovered that there's an After Show this season. Gems from the episode: 

• none of the ladies believe that Kim and Kroy are getting divorced and just like us, they think it's for publicity.
  • Drew had to be reminded to pay her donation and apparently she needed to make multiple payments. It's worth it to watch the after show just to see Drew try to talk her way around why she paid late. 
  • Sheree complained that she had 2 kids and a grandbaby so she shouldn't have to pay, but ended up writing her check anyway.
  • Kandi continues to show why she's a better person than most of us by moving past the issues she had with Kim.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'm not going to shade Drew for making her donation in installments. As someone who does a lot of work with non-profits, they will take the money any way it comes. What's important is that she paid everything she said she would.

• Like 10
5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I'm not going to shade Drew for making her donation in installments. As someone who does a lot of work with non-profits, they will take the money any way it comes. What's important is that she paid everything she said she would.

Right, at the end of the day, she made good on her promise.

• Like 7
19 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Sheree's excuse was ridiculous. Almost eveybody has children, and eventually grandchildren. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
31 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Sheree's excuse was ridiculous. Almost eveybody has children, and eventually grandchildren. 

Doesn’t she have 3 children? All are adults and while there’s nothing wrong with helping your kids it’s not like she’s at home with young children waiting on some seven figures that never comes.

• Like 4
(edited)

The reunion was filmed yesterday. These are the reunion looks. I personally don't like any, but Sanya's dress is better than the rest.

Screenshot_20230729_022540_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The reunion was filmed yesterday. These are the reunion looks. I personally don't like any, but Sanya's dress is better than the rest.

Once again, terrible dresses, Kandi's boobs are huge for such a little person (reminds me of Darcey and Stacey Silva of 90 Day Fiance crap), with all the surgery these women have had I cannot tell who is the one wearing the feathered comforter and who is wearing the molting feather boob dress, Sheree looks better than usual and Sanya looks good. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Once again, terrible dresses, Kandi's boobs are huge for such a little person (reminds me of Darcey and Stacey Silva of 90 Day Fiance crap), with all the surgery these women have had I cannot tell who is the one wearing the feathered comforter and who is wearing the molting feather boob dress, Sheree looks better than usual and Sanya looks good. 

Yes, Sheree's dress is simple enough.

You know the production company forced those dresses on the HWs. Marlo (of the designer brands) wouldn't be seen dead in this dress otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 7/29/2023 at 2:27 AM, ZettaK said:

Was the theme of the reunion broke down mermaid or perhaps "hot ass mess that obviously got dressed in the dark"?

I bet most of these gowns look better sitting down (let's keep hope alive).

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, qtpye said:

I bet most of these gowns look better sitting down

But that is the thing, the dresses never look better sitting down, most times they are awkward to sit in, constantly pulling at or adjusting the dresses, nobody ever looks comfortable or good for that matter.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But that is the thing, the dresses never look better sitting down, most times they are awkward to sit in, constantly pulling at or adjusting the dresses, nobody ever looks comfortable or good for that matter.

Lord knows they look bad enough standing.

I will have to give the best look to Sheree because the aquamarine color looks gorgeous on her skin.

• Like 5
On 8/26/2023 at 3:00 AM, NowVoyager said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/08/25/rhoa-star-eva-marcille-finalizes-divorce-from-michael-sterling/

Eva's divorce is final. It was a clean break: neither party wants child support or alimony & they are each taking assests they brought into the marriage with them.

The whole thing is sad. Married 5 years. I wonder what happened? Michael said he was going to fight to win her back. Shame it didn't work, but best to all.

I was rooting for them. I thought they would go the distance.. makes me sad.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I am watching "The Pass," it makes no sense for Drew's character to give her husband a hall pass, they seemed like a happy couple but for her mother's butting into their lives. 

I dunno, I guess I'll keep watching till the end.

Update - pleasantly surprised, it was good.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Needed to update.
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

As far as I'm aware, Andy has nothing to do with casting anymore, so I don't know what this lady is talking about.

The season was boring AF, though, and I have watched only a few of the episodes, relying instead on the fantastic and insightful recapper on NY magazine's Vulture page.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
On 7/30/2023 at 8:01 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't understand the long, dramatic, train when you will be sitting for 8+ hours. If the intent is to have enough fabric for you to use as a cover-up on the couch, just pick a dress where you aren't half-naked...

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 8/29/2023 at 4:48 PM, Chatty Cake said:

The streets are saying that a reboot is coming after the so called success of New York.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rumors-suggest-real-housewives-atlanta-135133770.html

NY success? I guess less than average ratings is called success these days. As for Atlanta, yes, a reboot would be fine. The season was boring, that's why so much time was spent on Drew's kiss from the past. It's a shame it didn't happen with New Jersey when filming was initially postponed for the end of the year, or the beginning of the next because of a possible reboot, or at least a major rehaul.

• Like 3
On 8/28/2023 at 6:24 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Update - pleasantly surprised, it was good.

I also enjoyed it! Given the state of Black Cinema (and the nonsense on Tubi 😂), it was up there in terms of storyline, production quality, and acting. The only things I didn't like was Drew's acting and some of the editing choices. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kenya Moore's divorce is final. Andy Cohen mentioned it on his Watch What Happens Live Bravo show.

It feels like the divorce lasted twice as long as the marriage.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
57 minutes ago, qtpye said:

It feels like the divorce lasted twice as long as the marriage.

It actually did! They married in summer(?) 2017 and separated in 2019. This damn divorce took 4 years! But congrats to her, cause Mark seems like a real dick!

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know why but this announcement makes me think the honeymoon is over for Porsha and her new man, sort of like Meghan King and Camille Grammer and Porsha Williams, you know, get them on the show and then get rid of them.

It's either that she is not happy with him (he is an asshole- he left his young, attractive wife when Porsha hit on him), or that she missed being on tv. NBC/Universal offered her a contract in order to participate in or create multiple scripted shows, as well. 

• Like 5

Hasn't Porsha only sat out the past couple of seasons? I don't get why her return warrants a whole ass press release lol. I don't remember them ever doing that for a returning housewife, not even Bethenny back in the day. Maybe my ass is in the dark and she's a bigger star on the network than I thought. I just know I found her insufferable on the girls trip season she did. She's feeling herself way too much these days.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Hasn't Porsha only sat out the past couple of seasons? I don't get why her return warrants a whole ass press release lol. I don't remember them ever doing that for a returning housewife, not even Bethenny back in the day. Maybe my ass is in the dark and she's a bigger star on the network than I thought. I just know I found her insufferable on the girls trip season she did. She's feeling herself way too much these days.

Does Bravo think she will "save" the show? Her three episode spin off didn't do that well, and she exposed herself for what she really is (entitled, arrogant, etc.) even more.  

• Like 5
(edited)

Simon Guobadia, Porsha Williams' husband is in danger of getting deported because his green card was acquired illegally under a false name, and his application in order to become a citizen was rejected because he has a criminal record (the fake green card, and credit card, and bank fraud). Also, a previous marriage in order to acquire a green card was considered phony by the INS. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/porsha-williams-guobadia-husband-simon-140454372.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALokiApimJ_tYCURY-KHBYNcEBB1RMT9417JqY4vYlJZ48E5WBbDRuRH0c_2YqbmytYcGIekYp2QoHKPBjzFPp1D_oGUcctOPfR5Cn7KMG58j7IhjnkIGsHwH8eXrAkHskQE6EXu5sKI4N2W_p2UbA3tN4js3BqNpBgLPB5__N41

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 5

Kenya is going to have a field day with this news given how Porsha and the others used to always say that Kenya cannot keep a man.  The Kenya/Porsha rivalry will be on steroids next season. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 2/25/2024 at 10:03 AM, Pearson80 said:

Kenya is going to have a field day with this news given how Porsha and the others used to always say that Kenya cannot keep a man.  The Kenya/Porsha rivalry will be on steroids next season. 

Kenya might have had a longer marriage than both of Porsha's marriages put together.

Of course, most of Kenya's marriage was Mark trying to get as much money as possible out of the divorce which is kind of like Bethany's marriage from New York.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 7/11/2023 at 7:27 PM, qtpye said:

Honestly, Kandi forgives people too easily.

Kim is a snake.

However, time is the best revenge.

Kandi is a successful mogul and Kim...well, let's just say Kim might be needing a place to stay...soon.

I've been binging Atlanta and really like Kandi. Kim seems like she's taking advantage of her. I'm curious how it will play out but you are right that ultimately Kandi is a successful woman. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I've been binging Atlanta and really like Kandi. Kim seems like she's taking advantage of her. I'm curious how it will play out but you are right that ultimately Kandi is a successful woman. 

Unfortunately, Kandi attracts some leeches and Kim is one of them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kenya confirmed she is returning. Kandi, Marlo, and Sanya were not asked to return. Sheree and Drew's future is unknown, but it's possible they won't return. Porsha is returning after two seasons.

https://toofab.com/2024/04/15/kenya-moore-confirms-real-housewives-of-atlanta-return-porsha-williams-excited-new-girls/

I'm currently on season 6. Between flirting with married men and body shaming other women, Kenya doesn't come across as a girl's girl at all. I get the impression she is a little too aware of how pretty she is. But she is definitely entertaining with her antics. 

• Like 4
(edited)

I've been checking in on several of the HW shows. Wondering when Atlanta will be back. Wow, I'm surprised Kandi isn't coming back. She's been on a long time. I thought she was the OG of this show. Just read she was offered contract and declined.

I'm glad Kenya is coming back as she is good TV. 

Edited by Sweet-tea