Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Sarah, it would have been much easier for you to slip out the open door and then slam it shut, leaving Kristen in the wine cellar. Not the whole syringe thing.

So Rex thinks that Sarah is going to go to Chicago with him? All of a sudden?  Is Kristen just going to go for a day and then vanish as Sarah? That would raise suspicions unless 'Sarah' goes somewhere where she has a place to live, uses her credit cards, etc.

I liked the dream wedding. Xander looked boyish and charming in his kilt.

Gabi, at least now Harold will keep a decent supply of bagels for you. Jake, with your new DiMera fortune, you can get your own home. Why do all these dysfunctional people want to live in the mansion? Is the rent cheap or non-existent, the meals made, laundry done, etc. Plus the endless supply of good quality booze? And no TVs anywhere?

I liked Chad's chat with Abs. They do need to work on their issues and Abs' anger management issues.

Gwen still needs to own what she did and show some remorse. And have someone recommend counselling for her, so she gets to deal with her issues in a slightly less murderous manner.

• Love 10

Ron is a hack and the show is terrible.

Poor Sarah, her life has gone to hell since she came back to Salem. 

Kristen is a sick creepy psychopath and the fact that Brady does not see this and continues to love this human garbage proves why he is truly a moron.

Seeing Jack with Bonnie together just pissed me off so because Ron killed off Adrienne for no reason..  The Jack/Adrienne relationship was always the least developed in the Johnson siblings.  Jack/ Steve and Adrienne/Steve were solid. Whereas Jack and Adrienne never really had stories together in their original run because the show focused more on Steve/Jack. Adrienne helping Jack deal with Gwen and her messiness could have been a good opportunity for them to get closer..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Ron is a hack and the show is terrible.

Poor Sarah, her life has gone to hell since she came back to Salem. 

Kristen is a sick creepy psychopath and the fact that Brady does not see this and continues to love this human garbage proves why he is truly a moron.

Seeing Jack with Bonnie together just pissed me off so because Ron killed off Adrienne for no reason..  The Jack/Adrienne relationship was always the least developed in the Johnson siblings.  Jack/ Steve and Adrienne/Steve were solid. Whereas Jack and Adrienne never really had stories together in their original run because the show focused more on Steve/Jack. Adrienne helping Jack deal with Gwen and her messiness could have been a good opportunity for them to get closer..

It really has.. I mean I can find Sarah exhausting but at the end of the day she is an inherently decent person that has gotten screwed over at every turn yet Kristen has everything she could ever want and is still trying to destroy others. 

When soaps started rewarding bad characters and not giving them at least one Achilles heel was the beginning of the end with soaps... along with other things.

Word on Jack/Adrienne.. unless Bonnie has one of her kids show up what's the point of her existence on her show. At least Adrienne had siblings and a husband around..

• Love 9

So Kristen kidnapped Sarah and locked her up in the Dimera wine cellar.

Reminds me of when Susan locked up Kristen and Marlena and then went on to pose as Kristen in what was supposed to be John and Kristen's wedding.

Boy oh boy ,arent we lucky to have such an "innovative writer".

Anyway ,isnt Sarah like 1.65m tall compared to Kristen whom i estimate to be 1.75m tall . I mean people would notice something off.

Especially the man who has been intimate with Sarah this entire time . 

This is proof that carlivati is creatively bankrupt. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Rafael said:

Anyway ,isnt Sarah like 1.65m tall compared to Kristen whom i estimate to be 1.75m tall . I mean people would notice something off.

Especially the man who has been intimate with Sarah this entire time . 

Its the magic mask. It changes everything.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

CHARLIE!  Good to see you, man.

I really liked Jack talking through things with Xander.  But I really wish this would actually lead to suspicion.  Xander even mentioned a lot of the crazy brain implantation stuff and I'm irritated that it was never once considered--especially when Susan Banks was brought up as being the one to call him.

I swear, if they have everyone think Sarah went off with Rex and Rex never bothers to tell anyone that he isn't with her in the way he wasn't told that she had kidnapped a baby, I will kick something.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I swear, if they have everyone think Sarah went off with Rex and Rex never bothers to tell anyone that he isn't with her in the way he wasn't told that she had kidnapped a baby, I will kick something.

That is EXACTLY what is going to happen

• LOL 2

So we're to presume what exactly, if Abigail had been successful in injecting Gwen? That Gwen would have hallucinated she was talking to Laura?

Rex: Sarah just wants to leave town quickly. But she never mentioned quitting her job. And it does seem a bit sudden. But, whatevs! See ya Salem!

Oh Charlie. A smug SOB right until the end.

Edited by RunningMarket
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

Rex: Sarah just wants to leave town quickly. But she never mentioned quitting her job. And it does seem a bit sudden. But, whatevs! See ya Salem!

I doubt Kristen thought of that but Kayla will probably hear that Sarah took off with Rex third hand if it even comes up, which it won't. Maggie should wonder too why she never hears from her daughter again, but she won't. And Xander should listen to Jack, the reporter, who is pointing out all the weirdness of this, but he won't.

All in the name of keeping wacky Kristen out in the wild doing her fun Susan voice cause the audience LOVES watching her get away with all this crap

• Love 11

Well, now I am back to square one with the "Who Done it?" with Charlie...I thought for sure Allie did it & Sami was covering for her, but now we find out it was not Allie & someone else sneaked into the apartment that night....hmmm

• Love 1

Well look who finally bought a clue! Watching the wheel turn in Rafe's brain was interesting. I really enjoyed the Sami & Rafe scenes today, but it is laughable how Sami is just wandering the halls of the Salem PD in the same clothes for the last 2-3 (Salem) days. Has she been charged? If, yes, then how is it possible for her to leave her cell and barge in & put a stop to Rafe & Allie's talk? Sami's "incarceration" is almost as bad as Kristen's over at Statesville. I wouldn't be as annoyed if Sami was sitting in a jail cell and people went in there to chat with her. 

I find Allie's story believable but I can also see where she could be lying to Lucas. I don't think the show has decided who Charlie's killer is, so they can always go back and change Allie's story. But for now Sami, Rafe, and Kate believe Allie may be guilty. I assume we'll be seeing Charlie for a while as all the suspects recall what happened the night he was killed (looks like Tripp is next). I'm sure Rafe will only be a step or two behind. 

Poor Rex. Poor Xander. And, most of all, poor Sarah. Kristen needs to pay for what she has done. She needs to lose Brady & Rachel and go to prison for a long long time. But I fully expect the show (and Brady?) to excuse all her actions because she is a mother desperate to be with her child. 🙄

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Poor Rex. Poor Xander. And, most of all, poor Sarah. Kristen needs to pay for what she has done. She needs to lose Brady & Rachel and go to prison for a long long time. But I fully expect the show (and Brady?) to excuse all her actions because she is a mother desperate to be with her child. 🙄

Except she never seemed that into seeing Rachel, it's all about stalking Brady and menacing Chloe

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Uh, Xander, Sarah wasn't naked.

That was my first thought too lol.

1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

I really enjoyed the Sami & Rafe scenes today, but it is laughable how Sami is just wandering the halls of the Salem PD in the same clothes for the last 2-3 (Salem) days. Has she been charged? If, yes, then how is it possible for her to leave her cell and barge in & put a stop to Rafe & Allie's talk?

Allie said she made bail. I mean, it still doesn't make much sense but!

CHARLIE! I just love him. In that, what, 3 total minutes of screen time he was a million times more interesting than almost every other character. The look on his face after he dared Allie to shoot him, like he briefly wondered if maybe he was wrong and she really would, was SO good. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Kristen needs to die a painful death and then there should be a wake with an open coffin for us to see her in there and somebody namely Sarah should shoot up her corpse to make sure that she is really dead.  As the World Turns did this years ago and it was glorious with a dead resident villain..

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Well, now I am back to square one with the "Who Done it?" with Charlie...I thought for sure Allie did it & Sami was covering for her, but now we find out it was not Allie & someone else sneaked into the apartment that night....hmmm

I’m guessing it isn’t anyone with a contract. First recurring character I see will be my first suspect. LOL!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

What was in that syringe? Sarah was hallucinating Kristen as Xander.

No, Xander, you walked in on Sarah in her undergarments. Which, unless the white fabric was really solid, would have been the wrong choice for the white gown - one wears a nude colour so it doesn't show.

Xander, listen to Jack, pointing out the weirdness of Sarah's just packing up and taking off with 'Rex'.

And why would Sarah lug that huge steamer trunk to the Brady pub to meet Rex and then tell him that she wants to be alone and not see him - uh, that's why you broke up with Xander. Didn't that seem a bit odd? She'd come across as flighty to make a promise to be with you and then change her mind a few hours later.

You'd leave the trunk in a truck or tie it up in the car trunk (if it fits) and you'd likely need an SUV for that thing. There has to be some sort of elevator or dumb waiter because there is no way that unless Kristen has mega muscles and or a moving dolly that she could lug that trunk up a bunch of steps.

Sami, I can see why you are lying - to protect your daughter, who isn't capable of killing a mosquito. It wasn't you, it wasn't Allie, and Charlie is still smug til the end. And now it is Tripp's turn to do nothing. But Charlie now has a gun.

Felt badly for Xander putting the ring into the kilt accessory.

• Love 3

So I guess now it's time for flashbacks of half of Salem all showing up at Charlie's door.  Since Tripp is next, it's not him right?  We need several more visits from various suspects before we find out some random girl scout shot him because he told her to go pound sand with her cookies, right?

So are we going to get a scene of Sarah in some institution (possibly even the Italian convent) happily hallucinating that every person she sees is Xander?  At this point, the only thing they can probably do is have Xander find her and realize she needs to go to the same funny farm Abigail did in Florida.

• LOL 3

Having Kristen terrorize the Salem medical community during the pandemic is a town deaf look (killing Haley, enslaving Sarah, being a bitch to Kayla). 

Maybe he can write a hot fire fighter dude so he can be the 4th guy Kristen sexually assualts? Haha funny 

• Love 4

For some reason my post from Friday's show was deleted but my guess was that Kristin was going to send Rex off to the Island with Sarah, so I was wrong with that one.  At first, I thought it was stupid of Kristin to let Rex stick around and maybe clue someone into Sarah being "missing" but if Sarah is off on the Island, I don't think anyone has much of a chance of figuring anything out.  

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

CHARLIE! I just love him. In that, what, 3 total minutes of screen time he was a million times more interesting than almost every other character.

I know!  I keep seeing his name in the credits at the end of the Show, and I've been hoping that it means he isn't technically dead but it's probably just because of all the flashback scenes.  His interaction with Allie was my favorite part of the episode.  I loved it when he said he was glad the mother of his son isn't capable of murder, which felt like a dig at this own mother.  

Also loved Rafe ranting to Sami about what a Pain-In-The-Ass it is to deal with the Brady family, who typically have a reflexive sense of feeling they're above the law.  I actually like Rafe when he's the Frustrated-Man-of-Reason fumbling his way through the insanity of life in Salem, USA.  It's when I like Eli most, too.  

Poor Xander.  That was mighty kind of Jack to try to lift his spirits but Cynical Xander is more interesting to me than Schmoopy-School-Boy-in-Love Xander.  Xander's comment about all of the crazy things that happen in Salem was fun, as I think the Show functions better when the characters have an awareness of the strange world they're living in.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Xander forgot to mention the masks Kristen wore. That could have led to a lightbulb moment.

This.  I kept waiting for it to hit but it never did.  Maybe once he REALLY starts to think about Susan Banks being the one who called him.

• Love 3
Just now, DaphneCat said:

This.  I kept waiting for it to hit but it never did.  Maybe once he REALLY starts to think about Susan Banks being the one who called him.

Susan Banks has had zilch to do with him. Why would she call him out of the blue? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I find this whole Kristen pretending to be Sarah and deliberately imploding her life difficult to watch.  I know I want Kristen to face real consequences for want she has done but I'm worried she'd going to skate away-AGAIN.  And if Sarah's mind has been destroyed by Dr. Rolf's drug, then how is she going to continue being a doctor?

• Love 6

If Sarah's mind is forever altered, I hope someone who point out that Abby shares some blame because she decided to play revenge by kidnapping and threatening to drug Gwen. Kristen of course has the majority of the blame.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

What was in that syringe? Sarah was hallucinating Kristen as Xander.

It's the hallucinogenic drug that Dimera was developing that Rolf got ahold of somehow, Gwen used to drug Abigail, and then Abigail tried to use to drug Gwen. Or something lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I find this whole Kristen pretending to be Sarah and deliberately imploding her life difficult to watch.  I know I want Kristen to face real consequences for want she has done but I'm worried she'd going to skate away-AGAIN.  And if Sarah's mind has been destroyed by Dr. Rolf's drug, then how is she going to continue being a doctor?

That is what upsets me the most about this; Kristen again is going to get away with it because of shoddy writing. Did she even quit Sarah's job for her? Why would Rex leave town now? He was only taking off so fast cause "Sarah" asked him to. Wouldn't Maggie call Sarah to ask how the wedding went? None of this will happen, Sarah will vanish forever and nothing will be questioned and Kristen can go back to doing her bad Susan impression and hovering over Brady (and ignoring Rachel).

• Love 10
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

If Sarah's mind is forever altered, I hope someone who point out that Abby shares some blame because she decided to play revenge by kidnapping and threatening to drug Gwen. Kristen of course has the majority of the blame.

Kristen could have dumped mind-altered Sarah at Murder Park. She would be out of it and even if she did mention Kristen being Susan Banks, folks will think it is the drugs.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

Watching today's episode, quite a few characters mentioned Abby's wanting to inject Gwen with Dr. Rolf's drug, so when the truth comes out about Sarah, it won't take long for the Hortons to put the pieces together.  I know I'm loving that Gabi is slowly being redeemed into a non-villain  and that she's not going to be constantly vilified by Julie and the other Hortons--it looks like Gwen has that role now--but it's also extremely annoying that Abs has all of these other characters agreeing with her thirst for revenge but very few people could see Gabi's pov.

The Claire/Gwen conversation was a nice change of pace but is this the first time they've interacted since the change in the actress play8ing Claire?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Kristen could have dumped mind-altered Sarah at Murder Park. She would be out of it and even if she did mention Kristen being Susan Banks, folks will think it is the drugs.

Except Xander will be suspicious.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Watching today's episode, quite a few characters mentioned Abby's wanting to inject Gwen with Dr. Rolf's drug, so when the truth comes out about Sarah, it won't take long for the Hortons to put the pieces together.  I know I'm loving that Gabi is slowly being redeemed into a non-villain  and that she's not going to be constantly vilified by Julie and the other Hortons--it looks like Gwen has that role now--but it's also extremely annoying that Abs has all of these other characters agreeing with her thirst for revenge but very few people could see Gabi's pov.

The Claire/Gwen conversation was a nice change of pace but is this the first time they've interacted since the change in the actress play8ing Claire?

No this Claire talked with Gwen at Julie's Place when she told Gwen how she ran into Tripp a few months earlier. First time since then though.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm pretty sure it is. I liked them together. Now that Claire has been turned into a sort of ingenue, I think a friendship between her and bad girl Gwen could be really fun and interesting. In reality, I'm sure they won't have another scene again for like 2 years but still the thought is nice.

I absolutely loved this ep. I didn't fast forward any of it. 

The writing for Gabi has improved so damn much it's insane. Now, if we could just get them to change her wardrobe up slightly lol.

I still find these random phone calls with Jennifer strange but I sort of oddly like them.

Just yea, the show was firing on all cylinders for me today. I'm sure we'll be back to normal tomorrow though.

• Love 7

Ok set designer. I see the Stefano portrait and the chess set. Show me an entrance to the tunnels and you'll get an A+. 

I like also Lani and Eli's new living room furniture a lot. I'm going to fanwank that they bought the place next door and added on two bedrooms so the twins didn't need to sleep with them in the kitchen. 

The new Kiriakis set is awful. The others are upgrades but this one is darker and smaller. 

• Love 1

I noticed the new furniture in Eli and Lani's apartment. A couch instead of the bed and no room for any cribs or baby furniture, much less closet space and dresser drawers for their stuff. Was the upstairs renovated to accommodate two bedrooms or did they buy the unit next door and have it turned in to additional space.

I enjoyed Jack and Jennifer talking on the phone and acting like adults. About both Gwen and Abigail and trying to keep the peace between the two.

Gwen and Claire seem mismatched as friends. Gwen seems a bit older and not likely to be drawn to spending time with Claire unless it is a once in a while lunch. Can't see what they have in common.

Gabi's worn that set of overalls before. I can see her not wanting to continue to go after Gwen.

Lani, how can it be that hard to tell your Aunt that you chose Julie over her for the godmother role?

Liked seeing Kate and Roman together.

Jake, no matter how much you don't want Gabi, you do in some fashion. And no, she shouldn't have to move out of her home. Surely the mansion is large enough for everyone.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Gwen and Claire seem mismatched as friends. Gwen seems a bit older and not likely to be drawn to spending time with Claire unless it is a once in a while lunch. Can't see what they have in common.

Is Show trying to tell us that unhinged people can only attract other unhinged people as "friends"?  First, Jan - now Gwen. Does Claire really deserve to have the psychos in her orbit?  (Add in Charlie and it's a hattrick!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Is Show trying to tell us that unhinged people can only attract other unhinged people as "friends"?  First, Jan - now Gwen. Does Claire really deserve to have the psychos in her orbit?  (Add in Charlie and it's a hattrick!)

The show has a limited pool of people in every age group. Gwen would be more likely to spend time with Lani, Eli, Belle, Shawn, Abigail, Gabi, Sarah, Xander - just slightly older than the college or fresh from college set. Not to say that she can't spend time with Claire, Theo, Ciara, Ben, etc.

• Love 1

ORK and Emily O'Brien had good scene chemistry but Isabel Durant did her annoying, whiny voice thing today, and I thought Gwen would be better off without Claire as a friend.  I mean, honestly, what are you getting with Claire as a friend?  A judgmental, rehabilitated sociopath who can't stop bleating on and on about Ciara?  She's not even fun anymore.  

I loved Abigail going to Gabi with the exact same offer to mess with Gwen and try to help break up Jake and Kate after she failed so miserably with the same offer the last time.  Even better that she's also telling Chad that she wants to work on "fixing" their family.  

Happy to see more of Cady McClain as Jennifer, as she's actually making me forget about the previous actress who incarnated her for decades.  What was her name, again?  

Chad threatening Boston Jake feels so silly.  Every time.   

Have we ever seen Doug reprimand Julie in such a manner?  It was refreshing to see Doug show some agency for his own POV.  

• Love 5

Good episode. Normal. That's refreshing.

Really liked Chad reflecting on his relationship with his mother - is this the first time Billy ever got to reference Chad's character history like that?

Roman wanting Kate again is random.

Paulina, and her hair, are bad. I cringe.

Great seeing Jen, Doug and Julie react to Ciara's return. I mean, I knew the girl was fine all along, but I just like seeing the show take the time to play out the beats, and theyre all big parts of her family.

Sucks we can't see Hope though.

Claire needs to stop making friends. She's very bad at it.

By having these two in a scene together again, the writers very clearly tried to acknowledge Gwen's original storyline without even trying to justify the abrupt way they rewrote it to have her target Abigail. Not quite a win.

• Love 2

The Abby (Chrissy Snow) phone calls are weird. Either you want her on the show or not. Make up your mind show. I like Marci Miller going another round with Camila Banus. It’s funny that Gabi is being shown as the sensible one. Also, she looked HOT in her Daisy Duke denim jump suit. I don’t know many woman who can carry that off as she does. 

• Love 5

Why is Ben saying "Will Horton" instead of simply Will?  After all, they were best friends in prison, or are we supposed to have forgotten about that?

And today's episode had many instance of "things we're supposed to have forgotten about" moments:  The first? I guess we're all supposed to forget that Ciara broke up with Theo first because she wanted to be with Chad, then when Chad rejected her entitled ass, she decided she wanted to get back together with Theo, but by then Theo was with Claire.  And yes, Claire didn't take too kindly to Ciara's writing a love letter to her boyfriend but I guess in Ciara's world, Claire's not immediately ending her relationship with Theo and handing him over to Ciara means that Claire kept Ciara and Theo apart.

And the second?  Lani's trying to pass off her first baby as JJ's when Eli was actually the dad--what a banner move that was for Miss Price 🙂  I don't know who is more annoying. Julie and her simpering victimhood or Paulina's over the topness--neither woman is amusing or endearing but I guess that fits right in with Lani.

• Love 7

I have not watched since Monday. Turned off in disgust at what they did to Sarah and have not decided if I'm going back. Don't think I am missing much as I loathe Lani, find Paulina unwatchable, and Cin are a waste of my time

I may peak at Gwen though 😉

• Love 3

At this point I would like to see them cancel the show and start showing vintage episodes in order from the beginning. I find myself fast forwarding more and more and not caring about the characters or the actors.😞 Just my opinion. 

• Love 1

Jake and Ben were just shouting at each other and it was just annoying.  Ben felt he had the right to bulldoze his way into Ciara's room adding to her traumatic state because he had to have his way. He went against her doctor's orders that he should give her time by staying away.  He is still the same domineering controlling man that he was when he dated Abigail.  

Why would Ron bring back Ciara and not have Hope her mother on the show. It is just bad writing. There is no way that Hope would not be there for her daughter given her history with her beloved Zack.. 

I don't understand what is the big deal about being the twins godmother, you don't need to have that title to love a child who is connected to you anyway. I like Paulina so she does not bother me at all.  The hate against her is so interesting to me though.  

Eli is a beautiful man and I love his head full of hair and his beard.  I love Valerie and she elevates any scene that she is in and it is too bad that the character never got any meaty material for Vanessa Williams to sink her teeth in.. An ideal story would have been for her to reconnect to David and hash out their past.  We should have seen David upset that she kept his son away from him.. Eli should have had the chance to get to know him and we should have been given more information on the man who raised him with Valerie..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7

The writers just cannot write for strong willed women. They are either shrill and preachy (Julie) or over the top domineering (Paulina). There's also tough and sassy (Ciara).

On the flip side, Lani can't talk to her favourite aunt and just tell her to zip it for 5 seconds so she can explain? Good luck having kids, Lani.

I'm with Doug. Other than PLOT! there's no reason why someone wouldn't be told they have some memory loss and it's 202X, and we're working on fixing your brain scramble.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Eli is a beautiful man and I love his head full of hair and his beard.  I love Valerie and she elevates any scene that she is in and it is too bad that the character never got any meaty material for Vanessa Williams to sink her teeth in.. An ideal story would have been for her to reconnect to David and hash out their past.  We should have seen David upset that she kept his son away from him.. Eli should have had the chance to get to know him and we should have been given more information on the man who raised him with Valerie..

This is such an obvious story to write for this show one of many and they never choose to write them. Then soaps wonder why viewers turn away in droves... they don't care about the show why do they expect viewers to?

This is the first time since Hope left did I actually miss her because her absence was glaring in Ciara's scenes with Doug/Julie. I'm glad the show remembered that Doug/Julie are her grandparents.

I like Ciara so much more this way too bad it won't last.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This is such an obvious story to write for this show one of many and they never choose to write them. Then soaps wonder why viewers turn away in droves... they don't care about the show why do they expect viewers to?

This is the first time since Hope left did I actually miss her because her absence was glaring in Ciara's scenes with Doug/Julie. I'm glad the show remembered that Doug/Julie are her grandparents.

I like Ciara so much more this way too bad it won't last.

They really should re-cast Hope. 

• Love 3