Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I think Abigail said something strange along the lines of: "After all I've been through..."

It's times like those she's pretty annoying. Well, okay, I find her annoying just looking at her face, but then she drives up the intensity of the annoyingness...

• Love 5

If only Tim Curry could have popped up in the square...

"Are you making moral judgments, Mrs. Peacock?"

That's hilarious!!! 

I'm suddenly seeing Abigail in a red dress just slightly altering the line to fit her...."Life after death is as improbably as sex with a single man."

• Love 3

If Eric screws up Sami's revenge plans on EJ and Abby, I will dislike him forever.

At this point I'm ready for Eric to follow the Devereaux clan down the nearest elevator shaft.  Jen, Abby, and yes even adorable little JJ could be declared sincerely dead, and Eric could crawl out with a new personality, preferably one less boring and Jen-centric than the one he has now.  What a fucking waste of an actor.  Greg Vaughan can do more than play yet another prop for the tiresome, joyless, hypocritical Jennifer.  I really wish Days would replace the Devereaux family with one that was more interesting and self-aware.

I don't know where they can go with Theresa and Brady after this, though I don't feel bad for John.  Dude's an idiot.

Like some others have said, I hope that in addition to having a sex tape of EJ and Abby, Sami also has one of Abby begging to be EJ's mistress.  I don't know why everyone thinks Abby is some sugar princess who can do no wrong.  She's really not a nice person.

• Love 4
(edited)

Reading this thread is just all sorts of great because of everything you all write - it makes this show even more enjoyable and right now it's top of the heap.  Ya'll make it even better.

So getting rid of the small stuff - If Dirty Dan wants to find out if Jawn is still alive he doesn't need to check his pulse or his heart rate, he has to check his fart reflex.  If that's working then all is fine.  And I didn't think it was possible, but TPTB prove me wrong once again.  It IS possible for Brady to be even stupider.  That boy is so dumb that sniffing glue would make him smarter.  False tension - Will JAWN LIVE?? - as opposed to WAS JAWN EVER ALIVE??  Minor question - why was Abe with the EMT crew?  Is he so bored he just shows up?  Does he spend all his time listening to his police scanner?  And does he ever NOT wear a suit??

And now on to the stupid tripledecker sandwich that are the Deveraux's.  Remember when JJ was the Big Bad because he smoked some weed and broke a window, and pranked Danny Boy's crap?  Remember how EVIL he was in Jenn's eyes?  So bad that she was ready to -tearfully, of course, and wailing to everyone - let him go to jail?  For his own good?  Remember how JJ has to apologize to her on a daily basis while she bears up under the strain of it all like a saint and martyr?  Cuz I do.  But Abigail, she climbs EJ like a monkey in need of a banana (and I meant that the way it sounded) - not once, not twice, but at least three times:  has sex on Great-Grandma Horton's bed in the cabin, leaves body fluids all over the athletic club, is raring to contaminate the Hospital Board Room - but SHE's the VICTIM in it all?  Cuz EJ is a predator??  Well, if EJ is a predator then she's the Velociraptor of Salem.  For the longest time she was always wearing her "Saving My Holy Horton Hoohah" teeshirt for all to see, because her first time had to be special.  Because that's one special hoohah she has - mommy told her so.  But after one taste of Dimera I guess she just lost her mind because, according to Jenn, wimminfolk just can't resist those Dimeras.  Way to set women back a century - or three - Jenn. 

So, okay, Abigail's pursuing an affair with a married man is no big deal, certainly not as bad as Sami having the GALL to be mad about it - but the real sorrow here is that SAMI TOLD JENN.  At least according to Eric, and Jenn, that's the real sin. 

So then Abigail of the Sainted Horton Hoohah takes off to do damage control (is she NUTS??  Doesn't she KNOW Sami??  As has been said here, she should be hiding out in the attic with some of JJ's pot watching TCM).  And of course runs into Eve.  And, OF COURSE, she just happens to have Jenn's collapsible soap box in her purse.  So she whips that out, climbs on it, and proceeds to screech and badmouth a woman she DOESN'T KNOW to such an extent that everyone is looking, and then the little shit has the temerity to slap her.  How I wish Eve had hauled off and knocked her into next Tuesday.  That little snotrag  needs to be brought down and punished, and it has to be severe because that is the only way she might get it.   How utterly clueless can she be, to think that going off on a stranger like some fishwife, and then getting physical is the right thing to do?  This, at the same time that she and her dipshit mother are just APPALLED at how Sami is behaving. 

And JJ, I love him, but he needs to STFU.  And fast.  He's 'staying out of it" in a fashion that his mother would be proud of.  Getting in Eve's face and disrespecting her that way was exactly the way his mommy would act.  But it's going to backfire and hit him right in his lovely behind. 

Show can keep telling us that Jenn and Abigail are sainted and suffering but I'm not buying it.  Those two Horton Horrors need to be buried alive.  And JJ needs a good spanking. 

Oh yeah - Eric, you STFU too.  And remember where your loyalties should lie.  It's one thing to pray to a plaster saint.  It's another one to have a conversation with one, and tell her she's right.

On second thought, I hope Eric ends up with Jenn.  That should be punishment enough.

Edited by boes
  • Love 14

KM has a "bad girl" face so why doesn't the show just go with that? We'd probably praise her if she was written in parallel with her facial expressions?

If Abigail is supposed to be naive and inexperienced, it's never showed in the acting. Even Abigail's first few lines to Jennifer when she arrived back in Salem was filled with strange innuendo about Dr. Dan.

• Love 2

Like some others have said, I hope that in addition to having a sex tape of EJ and Abby, Sami also has one of Abby begging to be EJ's mistress.  I don't know why everyone thinks Abby is some sugar princess who can do no wrong.  She's really not a nice person.

Video of Abby begging to be EJ's mistress would just be dismissed as EJ is such an evil manipulator that he brainwashed the poor little lamb.  I hope they reveal that EJ's prison guard is actually on Sami's payroll not EJ's and she's got tape of Abby's visiting EJ in jail.

Let's see her explain that.  Her attitude is 180 degrees opposite of who everyone thinks she is and she admits that she is going to hide that EJ hired a hit man.

• Love 3

Who called Daniel about John?  When he got the call, the paramedics hadn't even arrived yet, to assess the scene, let alone know that a surgeon would be needed, and the paramedics certainly wouldn't be calling him in.

And Abe, get your hands off Theresa.  How DARE you grab her and drag her across the hospital lobby?  Who the FLOCK do you think you are?

• Love 3

Who called Daniel about John?  When he got the call, the paramedics hadn't even arrived yet, to assess the scene, let alone know that a surgeon would be needed, and the paramedics certainly wouldn't be calling him in.

And Abe, get your hands off Theresa.  How DARE you grab her and drag her across the hospital lobby?  Who the FLOCK do you think you are?

Rick, I think it was God who called Daniel.  As I understand it, they're on a first name basis.  Or, at least Dan is.  I think God still has to call him "Dr. Jonas".

Abe has an opinion of himself not backed up by the facts.

• Love 6

Why the fuck is she keep moving that Jack photo? It's not gonna change, his expression isn't gonna change.

This is what we need: Jack's picture reacting to all this. Jack's picture cringing, Jack's picture facepalming, Jack's picture drinking tequila straight out of the bottle... 

• Love 20

Reading this thread is just all sorts of great because of everything you all write - it makes this show even more enjoyable and right now it's top of the heap.  Ya'll make it even better.

So getting rid of the small stuff - If Dirty Dan wants to find out if Jawn is still alive he doesn't need to check his pulse or his heart rate, he has to check his fart reflex.  If that's working then all is fine.  And I didn't think it was possible, but TPTB prove me wrong once again.  It IS possible for Brady to be even stupider.  That boy is so dumb that sniffing glue would make him smarter.  False tension - Will JAWN LIVE?? - as opposed to WAS JAWN EVER ALIVE??  Minor question - why was Abe with the EMT crew?  Is he so bored he just shows up?  Does he spend all his time listening to his police scanner?  And does he ever NOT wear a suit??

And now on to the stupid tripledecker sandwich that are the Deveraux's.  Remember when JJ was the Big Bad because he smoked some weed and broke a window, and pranked Danny Boy's crap?  Remember how EVIL he was in Jenn's eyes?  So bad that she was ready to -tearfully, of course, and wailing to everyone - let him go to jail?  For his own good?  Remember how JJ has to apologize to her on a daily basis while she bears up under the strain of it all like a saint and martyr?  Cuz I do.  But Abigail, she climbs EJ like a monkey in need of a banana (and I meant that the way it sounded) - not once, not twice, but at least three times:  has sex on Great-Grandma Horton's bed in the cabin, leaves body fluids all over the athletic club, is raring to contaminate the Hospital Board Room - but SHE's the VICTIM in it all?  Cuz EJ is a predator??  Well, if EJ is a predator then she's the Velociraptor of Salem.  For the longest time she was always wearing her "Saving My Holy Horton Hoohah" teeshirt for all to see, because her first time had to be special.  Because that's one special hoohah she has - mommy told her so.  But after one taste of Dimera I guess she just lost her mind because, according to Jenn, wimminfolk just can't resist those Dimeras.  Way to set women back a century - or three - Jenn. 

So, okay, Abigail's pursuing an affair with a married man is no big deal, certainly not as bad as Sami having the GALL to be mad about it - but the real sorrow here is that SAMI TOLD JENN.  At least according to Eric, and Jenn, that's the real sin. 

So then Abigail of the Sainted Horton Hoohah takes off to do damage control (is she NUTS??  Doesn't she KNOW Sami??  As has been said here, she should be hiding out in the attic with some of JJ's pot watching TCM).  And of course runs into Eve.  And, OF COURSE, she just happens to have Jenn's collapsible soap box in her purse.  So she whips that out, climbs on it, and proceeds to screech and badmouth a woman she DOESN'T KNOW to such an extent that everyone is looking, and then the little shit has the temerity to slap her.  How I wish Eve had hauled off and knocked her into next Tuesday.  That little snotrag  needs to be brought down and punished, and it has to be severe because that is the only way she might get it.   How utterly clueless can she be, to think that going off on a stranger like some fishwife, and then getting physical is the right thing to do?  This, at the same time that she and her dipshit mother are just APPALLED at how Sami is behaving. 

And JJ, I love him, but he needs to STFU.  And fast.  He's 'staying out of it" in a fashion that his mother would be proud of.  Getting in Eve's face and disrespecting her that way was exactly the way his mommy would act.  But it's going to backfire and hit him right in his lovely behind. 

Show can keep telling us that Jenn and Abigail are sainted and suffering but I'm not buying it.  Those two Horton Horrors need to be buried alive.  And JJ needs a good spanking. 

Oh yeah - Eric, you STFU too.  And remember where your loyalties should lie.  It's one thing to pray to a plaster saint.  It's another one to have a conversation with one, and tell her she's right.

On second thought, I hope Eric ends up with Jenn.  That should be punishment enough.

This is awesome!!

So once again I have this sneaking suspicion that there's a canyon-wide gap between the writers' intentions and my actual perception. Are we truly supposed to feel sorry for Abby? That's neither snarky nor rhetorical, by the way...I'm just genuinely confused! The one thing I'm clear on is that I haven't liked these past couple of episodes much at all.  

I think that they're trying to tell a story where neither Abby nor Sami are completely wrong or completely rootable. We're supposed to think that Abby is an inherently good person who made a huge mistake. Sami is a not so good person who has been wronged by the "good" character and is reacting the only way she knows how: by lashing out. The role reversal (the good character hurting the bad one unprovoked) could have been interesting, but, well, it's just not.

It's actually not too far off from my perception of the way things are going, but that's more because I think Abby's more pretentious and stupid than a terrible person (or a whore) and I dislike Sami and think she's a selfish pain in the ass, but recognize that she didn't deserve to be cheated on. It's certainly not because the writing is giving me any nuance. Neither are the actors.

• Love 1
(edited)

I will probably be asking a few questions a day as I get caught up, so please bear with me. Kassie is Eve Donovan, right? Shane is her father but Kim is not her mother, if I'm remembering correctly. And Jen Lilly is her sister? Who is her mother? Were there ever any Kim/Shane offspring?

Who were the two young men working at the bar? Was that the Brady Pub?

I do not like the darker hair on Alison Sweeney. She looks better as a bonde.

Has James Scott actually left the show or will we be seeing him again?

Thanks everybody!!

Edited by annabel
(edited)

Shane is Eve's bio dad. Gabrielle Pascal is her bio mom.

Shane is Theresa's bio dad. Kimberly Brady Donovan is her bio mom. Her given name was Jean Theresa. Didn't Kim and Shane have a son, too? (Andrew, maybe?)

T (Will and Sonny's friend) and Ben (Jordan's brother and Abigail's sorta current love interest) were the two young men working at the bar. Ben is the one who looks like a male model.

I prefer Alison  Sweeney's darker hair. Her blonde was always too brassy, imo.

James Scott has left the show as far as acting (at the beginning of May, I think) but he should be around for another month or two or more, on screen. DOOL shoots way in advance.

I hope this helps.

Edited by CindyMcLennan
  • Love 2

Jordan is just a newcomer to Salem with no real ties to Salem - she isn't a member of any of the families. She's now dating Rafe, Sami's ex-husband, and Kate is being wasted on a stupid storyline where she's plotting to destroy Jordan so she can have milquetoast Rafe back.

Yes, Kim and Shane have a son too, Andrew. I don't believe we've seen him since he left town as a kid with his mother.

I think Rafe was just another newcomer once upon a time. His sister Gabi is the mother of Will and Sonny's daughter. She just went to jail for murdering Nick.

You're thinking of Brandon, although EJ also does the call-her-Samantha thing. It's been a long, long time since Brandon was last on. I think he was last on sometime shortly after Sami and Lucas had gotten together. There was a brief triangle, but Sami picked Lucas.

(edited)

The Nick that died was Nick Fallon, a young Horton who Julie and Hope thought was perfect. He blackmailed Rafe's sister Gabi and after Sami, Kate and Gabi tried to kill him once, he came back Gabi shot him, so now she's in jail.  He was a real creep and Gabi said she was trying to protect her and Will's daughter from him.  That's why Will and Sonny are raising a baby.

You're thinking of Eve's pimp, Nick Corelli. 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

Who were the two young men working at the bar? Was that the Brady Pub?

The club where T (Tad) and Ben work is Club TBD, it's owned by Sonny.  It used to be co-owned by Sonny and Chad DiMera, EJ's half brother, but Chad has left town (though he may come back later), and I think Sonny is the sole owner now.

The Brady Pub is still in business.  There are lots of places where people congregate.  Besides Club TBD and the Brady Pub, there's Horton Square, which is supposedly an indoor spot though it looks like it's outdoors.

Jordan is Ben's sister.  Kate just visited Poplar Bluff, Missouri, which is where they came from (though nobody else in town knows that), their real names are Tammy Sue and Ollie.  They have been very mysterious as far as their backgrounds, and nobody knows what they are hiding, but Kate found their father, Clyde, who came to Salem recently and broke into Jordan's apartment.

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought there was a seperate thread for posts containing only questions and no plot discussion.

I found it. It's called "Got questions? We got answers"

Yay.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

I prefer Alison  Sweeney's darker hair. Her blonde was always too brassy, imo.

I agree. Alison looks great with the darker hair. I personally think most people look better when staying away from blonde (especially when those dark roots start coming in, ahem, Maxie on GH). I think KM would look much better if she toned down the extremely unnatural blonde hue she has...

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the natural blonde hair colors are nice, but nobody seems to like sticking with them.

I don't get the point of platinum blonde unless you're extremely, extremely fair in complexion -- like babies.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

I thought I'd prefer Sami wih the brown hair sine she has those piercing pale blue eyes. Generally I like people with dark hair and light eyes, light hair and dark eyes because then the POP. But Sami's brown hair was too ashy or something to me. It looked obviously dyed.

It's funny KM hais natural dark hair (its obvious) and JL has natural pale blond hair I wonder if the show makes them dye it.

I think it was stupid of Abigail to go looking for Eve (and of course she has her mom's collapsible soap box in her purse -- brilliant, boes!), but if Eve had started up with that level of trash-talk about my relationship with my dad, I would have slapped the taste out of her mouth, too. Abigail's delusional about what the word "contract" means, but, holy crap.

That whole scene was just. So. Stupid. It made Eve seem like a bitchy teenager, which means Abigail's a pre-schooler in comparison. So contrived, for so little purpose. Why do the showrunners think that Kassie DePaiva should be playing a woman who acts a third of her age? Is it to balance out Jennifer's school marm ancientness?

• Love 2

Don't make me defend Abs but my take was that she set out looking for Ben and ran into Eve and couldn't resist.  That encounter was entirely bizarre.  My take was that JJ was looking for Sami and came upon Eve and Abs.  Abs continued on to Club TBD right after Sami left her conversation with Ben.  Everything you said about Eve, Yes. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought Abigail should have gotten to Ben, but I doubt they even like each other that much that I don't know why I'm thinking about Abigail's counter-attack Sami plan. Would anyone even care if Ben and Abigail break up? KM has indicated that Abigail still has feelings for EJ, and the writers have stalled on making Ben and Abigail a compelling couple where the stakes are high that Sami telling Ben what Abigail didn't even seem that "dangerous" to me.

I guess a real revenge plan would involve Sami seducing Ben, because then Abigail would think they were a couple and then she'd want him way, way more.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1
(edited)

Adding to the bizarre quality of the confrontation was Abigail's repeated reference to Eve as a "little..." this or that. Teeny Mansi trying to call out long tall DePaiva as a "little bitch"? Yeah, not in this reality, show. They're not contemporaries, they're not really rivals in any real sense, it doesn't compute. Just ... just quit it.

I also wanted to say that Sami appears mostly just to be telling the truth. Mostly. I can't really fathom why she had to draw in Ben with her crocodile tears about how Abigail wasn't really her friend and so on. Sami's plainly false show of reluctance to say how Ben is affected by Elvis's affair left a bad taste in my mouth. I thought she was drawing out the conversation, almost savouring Ben's cluelessness about the "real" Abigail. Don't be creepy about it, Sami; just drop the science on him and get it done.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 3

They're not contemporaries,

Does Abby even have any contemporaries? I guess Theresa, Sonny, and Will are supposed to be around the same age as her, but she doesn't really have anything else in common with them. Behaviorally and emotionally she's like a 10 year old. Even Johnny is probably smarter and more emotionally stable than she is. 

• Love 1

Yeah, Sami going to Ben like that is kind of what I feared would happen. It's almost as if her goal is to make as many people miserable as possible. I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but when she does stuff like this, it's hard to feel too badly for her anymore. She's got bigger fish to fry. Besides, as co-CEO, is she really going to have time to run around town personally telling everyone what a skank Abby is?

• Love 1

Abigail has such an irritating personality that I can't but think that maybe Sami finds Abigail annoying just for being Abigail like I do and that's why she's so angry at Elvis? Maybe she thinks Elvis has bad taste (obviously, I'm not talking about her looks but just her overall annoying-ness).  Like, maybe if Elvis had slept with Nicole, Sami would feel less insulted? I know I would be...

I like to think Sami is messing with Ben because she knows Abigail is kind of fake-y in her Horton-ness,  and that  in itself is annoying to her like it is to the anti-Abigail people in the audience...

I wonder if Marlena will come to know that Abigail went after BOTH Carrie's and Sami's men. If she's not insulted on Sami's behalf, maybe she'll be insulted on behalf of Carrie since she actually likes Carrie?

• Love 2
(edited)

boes, if anyone is going to spank JJ my money is on Hope's lawyer boyfriend.  The show would never go there, but those two made eyes at each other IIRC.

Why is the show putting John through more physical trauma??  He already seems to be suffering through something.  I figured the only way to redeem John as a character at this point was to reveal a medical problem has been affecting him for over two years....

Anyone else see Marlena and Roman getting back tigether

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
(edited)

Holy crow but Abigail actually showed a smidgen of self-awareness when she said that Sami knows the real her and blames her for the affair with EJ.  She also mentioned Carrie and how both Sami and Carrie can talk about what an "awesome" person she is.  It seemed like Abby finally realizes that Sami doesn't like her very much and it's not sitting well with her.  Apparently, Abs can be as contemptuous of Sami  as she wants--but only behind her back, natch--but no one is allowed to dislike Miss Abigail.  How entitled can you get?

The Brady/Theresa story is kind of crazy but JL is nailing the genuine fear and sickness of her actions.  KM, my dear, take notes.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 3
(edited)

I wasn't really surprised that Lucas would blame EJ. It would have been way weirder if he didn't. He hates EJ, so the blaming seemed consistent.

I think Lucas should  at least have some sympathy for Sami since Chloe cheated on him, but he'll probably think Sami karmically deserved it happening to her.

However, it doesn't seem like EJ is really changing the narrative much, so if Sami thinks the worst, I don't think I can blame her. He doesn't seem to be offering up any explanation as to why he cheated. He just keeps asking her to forgive him, but won't explain why he cheated. He'll scam his way about everything else, but somehow when it comes to explaining how much Abigail sucks in her mistress propositioning I guess he feels the need to have a conscience? Weird.

I was surprised Sami knew that EJ wanted to kill Nick because of the Abigail affair, and not because of protecting Will.

Edited by bantering

I was surprised Sami knew that EJ wanted to kill Nick because of the Abigail affair, and not because of protecting Will.

Now that she's free of the EJ blinders, Sami is seeing all of his actions with a suspicious eye.  She knows Nick enough to know that he wouldn't have been able to resist taunting EJ and Abby about their affair, so Sami put two and two together and realized EJ's true motives in hiring the hitman--very nicely done Sami.

• Love 3

I wasn't really surprised that Lucas would blame EJ. It would have been way weirder if he didn't. He hates EJ, so the blaming seemed consistent.

I think Lucas should  at least have some sympathy for Sami since Chloe cheated on him, but he'll probably think Sami karmically deserved it happening to her.

I think Lucas is in more of an "I told you so" state of mind with Sami then a "Karma's a bitch" state of mind.  He knows EJ is scum and hates him.  And while he may have sympathy for her, it is completely within character for him to hit her with an "I've been telling you he's a dickhead for years!" type of attitude.  Lucas and Sami don't pull any punches with each other.  If he thinks she's an idiot, he tells her that.  God, please don't ever change that about them just so Sami can get a little sympathy from someone.  Lucas is the ONE man I can actually stand her with.  

Sami's more pissed off she was stupid enough to believe in EJ again than the fact that he cheated if you ask me.  

• Love 5

Nice to see EJ defending Abigail. After everything that happen between them, I do think he actually cares about her. That was decent of him, even though his own relationship is on the rocks.

• Love 1

I'm not here to see Marlena pretending to have human emotions. 

Theresa might as well wear a sign around her neck announcing her guilt. 

I guess I never got the memo saying Abby was a little girl who is incapable of making her own decisions. Unless someone is going to flat out accuse EJ of raping Abby they need to STFU putting all the blame on him and acting like Abby doesn't have any free will. 

Hey EJ, since you're trying to get Sami to forgive you maybe you shouldn't try to defend the woman you cheated on her with. 

• Love 6

And she should.

After the dust settles, I'd like to see her admit that. Not just to herself, but to some of the important people in her life who tried to warn her. Because yes, regardless of what Sami's going through now, I still think she owes a couple of apologies.

The other day when she said part of the reason that she went through with the wedding was to avoid the "I told you so"s, I almost felt badly for her. Yeah, there would be some who would say that, but I think the majority of her friends and family would comfort her and, frankly, cheer her decision. I'm pretty sure that they'd have closed down the Brady pub for a private family celebration.

(edited)

Who would Sami have to offer an apology to? That's a genuine question.

She might be an idiot for not listening to everyone around her, but I guess one could say the same for Brady and Eric.

Carrie is  the only one in the family who married someone decent. And never seemed to go for wackos...

I could probably deal with Eric telling Sami why she made the wrong decision, but Brady has no room to talk after he wound up with Kristen and somehow seemed to believe that Eric enjoyed the "sex" with Kristen...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sami should just divorce EJ, and move on.  She feels like an idiot (with good reason), and she was right when she told EJ he ruined the one chance they had.  Now it's time for Sami to get her life in order.  I really don't like all the blame Sami is getting for simply telling the truth.

Brady was going to marry Kristen, Eric was going to marry Nicole, and neither of them listened to any warnings either so they have no business lecturing Sami.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

It would be so much fun if they just had Brady, Eric and Sami have a Siblings Night at the Brady Pub, drinking beer and talking about their joint terrible taste in love interests.

So of course it won't happen.

• Love 2