Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

What kind of a half-assed question is (even ignoring the typo) "Were you sad when you found out James Scott was leaving the show?  Or, did you know about it ahead of time?"

What does that even mean? She won't miss him, as long as she finds out about it early enough? She's gonna say she wasn't sad? "Yay! More time for me!" The soap press is clearly about as marginal as everything else connected with the genre these days. 

• Love 3

Of course dumbass Brady married Theresa and without a prenup to boot. 

EJ trying to justify what he did and beg for forgiveness was hilarious. He looked totally destroyed and I loved every minute of it. I can only hope Sami's take down of Abby is just as good. 

• Love 4

Good lord.  Brady has reached a new level of dumbness.

I'm loving Sami more and more everyday.  Please don't let the writers screw up the end game, and put Sami back together with EJ.

I want Sami to demolish the boring twit, and her idiot mother.  It would be nice if we could get some flashbacks of Jack/Sami when they were friends, but that probably won't happen.

• Love 2
(edited)

Bev we're being highly presumptious on the status of JJ and Paige's relationship aren't we? If I was JJ I would have just laughed in her face uncontrollably. She's such a loser.

I don't get why Paige is upset over JJ trying to put Theresa behind bars when her own mother told her to stay away from Theresa. Now all of a sudden she doesn't want to hear what JJ has to say, when they usually talk their problems out.

JJ trying to write the perfect “Thank You” note, a simple thank you will suffice. Yes the almight Dan needs a perfect thank you note. SMDH. Yes, Victor tell Dan to get over himself as well, he's just destined to be miserable. Let him die alone with 25 cats.

Look at Abby won't lie for EJ but she'll lie to Ben, you know the person who she said in an interview was “so real” yet she's lying about where she was. Lying whore.

I'm glad Sami is busting EJ's ass and I got a big kick out of Sami just laughing in his face. EJ is more emotional when he's around Sami and puts in a performance, but not when he's around Abby. Can't feel sorry for him though. Fucking love Sami making Jenn look at the photos too, that was extra sweet and the cherry on top of a perfect sundae. I love it, was paying attention to this story the most today.

No Jenn, Abby looked ugly in that dress, lets not lie.

Speaking of Jenn, all I got from Jenn & Eve were two squawking chickens. Jenn does need to get over herself. She's really holding onto that old school rivalry but Eve is no better because she is trying to stick it to Jenn.

Why was Hope giving Aidan the “Come get my vagina” look?

Theresa & Brady, don't care.

As far as KM's interview goes, I chalk it up to her being a major troller. There's no possible way someone is that stupid and out of touch with what their character is, motivations, etc.  She's reading the script and the director can't be misdirecting her. KM is just trying to get a reaction out of viewers. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 2

Yeah, but it's too bad Victor had to drink the Dannifer Kool-Aid.

Man, I loved all of the Sami scenes.  I couldn't get enough.  Die, Abigail, die.  :)

Who were all those people dressed in sparkly evening gowns in Las Vegas in what is apparently the middle of the day?  It's still afternoon or early evening in Salem.

So the whole "deal" between Jenn and Eve is dead because St. Jennifer doesn't want to try to get the best price for the movie rights? She's too holy to negotiate for the filthy lucre and wants a "quality" ilm instead? Doesn't she realize that she can probably sell the rights many, many times before anyone gets around to actually MAKING a movie? And a better deal means more money for "the veterans" (and Eve), so it sounds like a win-win to me. Her Hollywood agent must be an idiot!

LOVED the Sami scenes today. AS was really on fire! I might actually miss her.

• Love 2

It just sort of makes me sick she doesn't even need the money.  Seeing as I'm about to lose my house.  Wish I had a gran to give me one and several hundred thousand dollars and a job, let alone one I didn't even have to show up for.  By the way Jen's hair is green.  I hear she swims a lot.  Can gran make sure the house has a pool please? 

• Love 3

So the whole "deal" between Jenn and Eve is dead because St. Jennifer doesn't want to try to get the best price for the movie rights? She's too holy to negotiate for the filthy lucre and wants a "quality" ilm instead? Doesn't she realize that she can probably sell the rights many, many times before anyone gets around to actually MAKING a movie? And a better deal means more money for "the veterans" (and Eve), so it sounds like a win-win to me. Her Hollywood agent must be an idiot!

Jen wants to limit the amount of money Eve will get and she doesn't care that she is also limiting how much money the veterans will get. She's selfish and hateful.

• Love 1

I truly loved Sami's scenes today--she was on fire with the EJ tell off and I can not WAIT for Abigail and Jenn's reactions to the picture reveal.  And how gorgeous were all of Sami's comments towards Abby, especially the one directed towards how proud Jack would be of her--WOO HOO!!  And I think I pinpointed why I have such antipathy for Abigail--the scenes where Sami and Jenn were complimenting her on her dress and how "beautiful" she is, Abby just shrugged and said Thank you without a trace of modesty or self-deprecation, like she knows it's true, so why bother denying it?  Obnoxious much?  Besides, it isn't true--MEOW!

I like Theresa and I admire her plans to snag a rich man, but any lawyer worth his sald can simply claim that Brady wasn't able to give consent to marry because of how inebriated he was and the marriage would be annulled.

I can understand why Paige is so freaked out by JJ's actions.  It's one thing to dislike someone and not want to hang out with them and it's a whole other to try and get them sent to prison.  I don't think she's quite realized just how twisted the Theresa/JJ relationship was and I'm actually proud of Eve for looking out for her daughter and littlse sister--even if it is over the top and I'm also trying to see this from Paige's perspective.

• Love 4
(edited)

WHAT a glorious day it is in Salem!  And tomorrow promises to dawn even brighter - for us.  For EJ and Abigail (and a few others) not so much.

Where to begin??  Even the storyline I care about the least at the moment - Bev's pursuit of JJ had a moment.  Too bad the moment was mostly whatever the hell Bev was wearing.  Either she was high when she got dressed or she was high when she left the house.  Either way, she looked like she's been stealing clothes from Jenn.

Aiden and Hope - even enjoyed that. Although I think Hope looked better BEFORE she got changed.  But at least the gala is starting.  I wonder what the drama there will be - I'm guessing it's going to center around Brady and Theresa.

Brady, Brady, Brady....it's a sad, sad day when you make Daddy Smell The Fart look like the smart one.  His falling down drunk, loudmouth lunkhead routine at the roulette wheel was classic Brady.   If instead of being a goodlooking braindead twit he looked like Mickey Rooney on a bender I don't think people would be so quick to want to help him, or forgive him.  The guy is definitely coasting on his looks - certainly not his brains or his charm.  Normally I might feel sorry for a guy like this getting tied to a woman like Theresa, but I'm all for her taking him for a ride that makes what Kristen put him through look like a day at Disneyland.  Brady needs to suffer.  Hmmmm......maybe he can be locked in the basement with Maggie.  That would be punishment for him, and much needed break for Victor.

Eve and Jenn - lovely ladies, all around, aren' they?  Of course I'm on Eve's side in the lawsuit, and not just because, it being Jenn, I'd be sympathetic to the zombies in a zombie attack, but because Jenn's motives are all about her.  If she wanted to settle this 50/50, she'd have had Aiden deal with Eve's lawyer, not do it herself.  But one of Jenn's fatal flaws is the she always has to see herself as the gracious and condescending hero, and more importantly, she's desperate that others see her that way too.  If she's going to admit that Eve is entitled to half, then it follows that Eve would have some say in how those profits are maximized.  But it's really about Jenn being able to lord it over Eve as the "good" one, and to make herself either the gracious hero or - just as good - the put-upon victim in JJ and Paige's eyes.

And I don't believe that Jenn would have been so reluctant if someone other than Eve had shown up with a contract.  With Jenn, it's personal.  It is with Eve too, but Jenn makes it worse.  Plus, why should Eve not get what is hers, something she needs for both her and her daughter?  Jenn has had it easy, at least financially.  For her to expect someone who hasn't to give it up - well, it's all about Jenn.

And when she went on about how this was all about Eve hating her about some high school (RETCON) boy, the pot should not have only called the kettle black, it should have smacked Jenn right in the face.  She's the one who's been going on and on about that - Eve, not so much. 

Eve isn't blameless, though.  Far from it.  Her dislike of JJ is more because of who his mother is IMO than because of his recent past.  And pretending to sympathize with Theresa's problems with JJ is bull.  She doesn't like Theresa, or trust her, so painting Theresa as the victim to Paige is manipulation.  What JJ did to Theresa was no less that she - richly - deserved.  So we'll probably have Paige come back just as JJ is laying into Eve and that will be that.  Paige won't throw over her mother for JJ. 

Don't like 'em messing with JJ and Paige - but it does make good story.

And the main course - Sami's revenge is just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?  He taunting EJ with him behind bars, her telling him she's known since Abigail jumped him in the shower, and his expressions, priceless.  Her laughter when he said they could work it out - I could watch that all day.  And her parting words to him, to the effect that more was coming drove him nuts.  Ahhhhh, good stuff INDEED!

And the final scene was better than I could have wished for.  Abigail, secure in her lying little heart (I wonder how Ollie's going to like finding out that the psycho he thinks is so nice is also a very natural and easy liar), sitting on the couch, looking at wedding pictures with Sami, just as Momma comes clomping in.  (Off topic, but MAN does Jenn clomp around like she's wearing wooden clogs - not exactly graceful).  Back on topic.  So they're sitting there, Sami with her shit-eating grin, Abigail with her butter wouldn't melt look, Jenn with her slightly dazed 'good LORD I'm dumb as dirt look', and THE PICTURE comes up.  From the look on Abigail's face, that couch is going to need to be recovered with new fabric, or at least steam cleaned because I think she peed her pants.  And when it finally sinks through into Jenn's brain that what she's seeing actually happened over and over again, well, she'll need to get new carpet too.

Good times, folks, GOOD TIMES!

Edited by boes
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sami was magnificent today.  She found out about the shower sex through security footage?  What about the cabin sex?  I want more details! 

I can not wait to see what she has in store for Abigail now, and for both Abby and EJ down the road.

No matter how greedy they try to make Eve, I will never like, side, or empathize with Jennifer.  The only reason Jack even agreed to give Eve half his long form rights is because he never thought he write a book, so for Jennifer to now act like Eve worked some kind of evil magic on Jack to make him agree to such a thing is bullshit.  Even JJ was pissing me off today.  Less Devereaux family, please.

ETA:

I may not ever be on Jen's side, but Eve is sort of stupid here.  Does she think the lawsuit will get settled before Paige needs to pay tuition at Stanford next month?  Or in time for her to get her surgery in the next couple of years?  If so, no way that comes close to being even soap opera believable.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 1

You think Sami found out about the cabin sex by overhearing Nick and Abby arguing in the park? Nick or Percy could have tipped Sami off about the cabin sex but doubt Nick would since Sami and him disliked each other before his death. She could have overhead EJ and Abby having one of their many public conversations about the cabin sex.

(edited)

I blame Jack for not having a lawyer revisit that thing once he had kids, or once the kids were, like, 20.  As much as I loved Jack he was a real jerk.  Always pulling schemes and he completely deserted Jen more than once. I've been watching her since she was a teenager so I have a teeny tiny bit of understanding, but I'm sort of looking at her from the viewpoint that jfc (not that Jen would EVER say that especially in real life) Jack's stupid decisions are still messing me up. 

Edited by QuelleC

I don't know anything about Jack but the simple fact he planted the seed that produced Abby is enough for him to be on my shit list forever and being a rapist. I don't care how remorseful he is that's just a crime that I find to be unforgivable.

You know, I was never what I would call a fan of Sami. That has all changed now. My love for what she is doing knows no bounds.

"Poor EJ, he had no idea what was about to happen to him."

"I wish your dad was here to see the kind of woman you've turned out to be.". The lines are great and AS is delivering them perfectly.

• Love 9

I truly loved Sami's scenes today--she was on fire with the EJ tell off and I can not WAIT for Abigail and Jenn's reactions to the picture reveal.  And how gorgeous were all of Sami's comments towards Abby, especially the one directed towards how proud Jack would be of her--WOO HOO!!  And I think I pinpointed why I have such antipathy for Abigail--the scenes where Sami and Jenn were complimenting her on her dress and how "beautiful" she is, Abby just shrugged and said Thank you without a trace of modesty or self-deprecation, like she knows it's true, so why bother denying it?  Obnoxious much?  Besides, it isn't true--MEOW!

Yes she just sat there and took it as a fact and not an opinion. You practically have the whole town complimenting how "good' and beautiful she is. You have Jordan, T, Sonny, & Will foaming at the mouth over this relationship between Ben and Abby. Still can't stand the fact that Sonny was saying that Abby was almost outshining Sami at her own wedding over Abby's "beauty".

• Love 1

I blame Jack for not having a lawyer revisit that thing once he had kids, or once the kids were, like, 20. As much as I loved Jack he was a real jerk. Always pulling schemes and he completely deserted Jen more than once. I've been watching her since she was a teenager so I have a teeny tiny bit of understanding, but I'm sort of looking at her from the viewpoint that jfc (not that Jen would EVER say that especially in real life) Jack's stupid decisions are still messing me up.

OR .....this is just another attempt to trash Jack. Seems to be working for some people. Not me.

• Love 3

I find the praising of Abby's looks especially ridiculous right now when Sami is looking so damn delicious. When EJ was calling himself an idiot at the end, I initially assumed he meant for his cheating on Sami with Abby. Then it turned out he meant for not realizing Sami knew, and while I'll agree that he was an idiot in that regard too, the cheating was his original idiocy and what led to all of this, so it kind of told me that he's still just not that self-aware. So when he started crying, I just giggled away.

And Sami. Oh, Sami. I needed a cigarette several times during her scenes with EJ, and then a couple more times with Abby and Jen. I think my very favorite line of hers was the one about Abby promising God she was "arriving," but I also loved all her lines to Abby that carried double meaning - starting with "it'll be fun." For Sami and for viewers like me, yes. Not so much for Abby. And her laughter in EJ's face was a thing of beauty. I love that this is just the start, too. She has whatever it was that Rafe went haring off after (which means, for the first time ever, I'm actually interested in something Rafe is doing), and they also haven't yet gotten to the evidence EJ was holding onto that Sami burned. So there are more juicy scenes to come. And there's tomorrow with Abby and Jen...oh, this is going to be awesome. It's a crying shame Eve and Theresa aren't there to see.

Like cmahorror, I also loved Sami's line about Jack, because those two used to interact and have a friendship and their scenes were always entertaining.

• Love 2

And Sami. Oh, Sami. I needed a cigarette several times during her scenes with EJ, and then a couple more times with Abby and Jen. I think my very favorite line of hers was the one about Abby promising God she was "arriving," but ........... She has whatever it was that Rafe went haring off after (which means, for the first time ever, I'm actually interested in something Rafe is doing), and they also haven't yet gotten to the evidence EJ was holding onto that Sami burned. So there are more juicy scenes to come. And there's tomorrow with Abby and Jen...oh, this is going to be awesome. It's a crying shame Eve and Theresa aren't there to see.

I know!  Amazing, isn't it, that there is finally a reason to be mildly interested in Rafe?  Of course, it's all due to Sami.  He'll go back to being a very pretty eyelash model soon enough, so I'll enjoy the change while we have it.

And yep, Sami's line about Abby "arriving" was cold.  Can you imagine how fast Picklepuss Jenn would faint and fall to the floor if she heard something like that?  Poor thing is going to need a ton of smelling salts by the time Sami is done.

My only regret is that Abigail isn't getting her comeuppance in Horton Square or at the gala.  But even better if her humiliation is dragged out.  I'm only wondering how Jenn can make this all about herself.....what am I saying?  Of COURSE she'll find a way.

• Love 3
(edited)

I feel a little bit like saying na na na boo boo for taking the pile up over defending Sami as the lead of this show a while back.  I will probably not watch when she's gone.  The point is, though, see what great writing can do?  And that's why Abby sucks because somebody with the nuance of a Jen Lilly would have nailed that role.

My only regret is that Abigail isn't getting her comeuppance in Horton Square or at the gala.

That's just wrong.  The entire square could see Nick shot but not this? 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

Yea if it was Theresa that slept with EJ, she would be able to emote some type of guilt and emotion to where we know what Theresa is thinking and giving better facial expressions. Jen Lilly wouldn't be giving shitty ass interviews either. Don't think she would ever call it "Stockholm Syndrome".

• Love 4

It surprises me to say this, but I'm actually rather preferring the private confrontations to the big public humiliation that I assumed would happen. I think it allows Sami to go on longer and be meaner with what she says, whereas if she had a crowd of onlookers, they'd probably be interrupting and trying to drag her away and whatnot. (Yeah, Jen is there for the Abby scenes, but Sami can steamroll her without breaking a sweat.)

And maybe there'll be a big public humiliation later. Sami has made it clear she's far from done.

• Love 3

I can just imagine Will admonishing Sami for going after poor wittle Abby. I bet Will won't see the affair as a big deal, the fact that his cousin slept with his mom's fiance.  He'll admonish EJ more.

• Love 2
(edited)

That "arriving" line made me drop my jaw.  They got away with that on daytime TV?

ETA:Sami said she's known for weeks.  I wonder if it was before Nick died.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 2

Do you all think that Eve is gonna have a field day when she hears about EJ & Abby's affair? She's really gonna be questioning how Jenn is raising Jack's children. JJ former pot head and Abby a big whore.

I want this Sami to stay right up until AS' very last day.  If idiot Corday and the idiot writers put Sami back together with EJ after this, that just invalidates months of writing, and Samantha Gene Brady deserves a better exit than being EJ Dimera's doormat.

I don't expect EJ or the boring twit to take any responsibility for their actions.  EJ will continue to try and blame Sami.  I wish this would be the end of the Dimeras.  EJ can die, Kristen can go to prison or the loony bin, and Stefano can have another stroke, go into a coma, and stay there.

I just love how much fun Sami/AS and Kate/LK are having.  They are enjoying this SL as much as I am.

• Love 3
I can just imagine Will admonishing Sami for going after poor wittle Abby. I bet Will won't see the affair as a big deal, the fact that his cousin slept with his mom's fiance.  He'll admonish EJ more.

Normally I would expect that, but this may be the genius of the first phase of Sami's revenge. Having sex with someone else's fiance is one thing; being the maid of honor of the betrayed fiancee at the wedding is another.

That "arriving" line made me drop my jaw.  They got away with that on daytime TV?

Yeah, my jaw dropped too. And the awesome thing is, they got away with the line because it's not the correct euphemism, yet somehow it actually sounds worse. Not to mention it underlines Abby's prissiness, to imagine her saying "arriving" instead of "coming."

(edited)

Like the rest of you guys, I deeply enjoyed the Sami Smackdown scenes.  AS was doing a very good job, even though there were a few moments that I felt she rushed through her lines when they could have been milked.

I couldn't help but wonder, though, if Sami wasn't jumping the gun by spilling the beans and crowing to EJ like that.  Can't he easily fight this tax evasion charge?  He isn't even in prison yet!  Play it safe, Sami, keep your mouth shut and lie to EJ that taking over the business is necessary as long as he's behind bars, or something (did they show the actual boardroom meeting on a previous day?)  There is still a very good chance EJ will fight back now.

Edited by DisneyBoy

I feel a little bit like saying na na na boo boo for taking the pile up over defending Sami as the lead of this show a while back.

Yeah, but being good for two months out of 20 years on the show, almost half of them as a lead, isn't enough to let her off the hook in my book!

I still can't get past that this is what sets her off and it's affecting my ability to really enjoy EJ getting his due. She can handle the baby napping and the raping,but not him screwing another woman? Why? Because banging Abby wasn't all about her? If she believed that EJ slept with Abby to shut her up about Nick, Sami would probably be okay with it eventually.

I feel sort of like Rafe being disappointed that all they could hang on EJ was tax evasion: frustrated that EJ "got away" (by eventually getting back into Sami's good graces) with the truly horrific things he's done to her only to have him do time for what is essentially a minor blip on the evil-doings radar.

• Love 2

DisneyBoy, the board meeting was shown on Tuesday and Wednesday's episodes.

EJ will undoubtedly fight back, but Sami knows this. However, she's made sure he can't get bail, thanks to the stunt with the passports that made it look like he was planning on fleeing the country, and she's found and destroyed the evidence he had on her and Will, which was his biggest leverage against her. And now Rafe is chasing down some lead or other that Kami undoubtedly sent him that makes things even worse for EJ.

The dialogue between Rafe and that state tax agent indicated that the tax evasion evidence has EJ dead to rights. Not that I expect EJ to go to prison for it in the end - he'll probably fake his death or something - but despite what Abby was assuring Sami of yesterday (what, now she's a tax lawyer too??), it's not really that easy to get out of. Just ask Al Capone or Wesley Snipes.

AS was doing a very good job, even though there were a few moments that I felt she rushed through her lines when they could have been milked.

I think Sami said some things fast on purpose, to keep EJ and Abby off-balance, constantly a step behind her. It's a fun trick of hers.

I still can't get past that this is what sets her off and it's affecting my ability to really enjoy EJ getting his due. She can handle the baby napping and the raping,but not him screwing another woman? Why? Because banging Abby wasn't all about her? If she believed that EJ slept with Abby to shut her up about Nick, Sami would probably be okay with it eventually.

While I agree that her reaction has been totally out of proportion to EJ's "crime", I see it for Sami as the straw that broke the camel's back.  As someone else here pointed out, she kept bringing up their promise to be honest with each other and I think that pisses her off as well.   It's like they acknowledged and apologized for their past crimes to each other, they made a vow to start with a clean slate and be truthful at all costs, and then the first thing EJ does is have an affair and lie about it.  Personally, i think if he had confessed to Sami about the cabin when it first happened, I think she might have forgiven him.  Instead, he lied repeatedly to cover up the affair and THEN Sami finds out that he also kept evidence against Sami. 

I think Sami finally decided this time was it for EJ and he was going down, never to lie and betray her again.  And that's why, if they have those two stay together when the dust settles, I will be royally pissed off.  I can buy her finally having had enough, but not her going back for more after all this.

• Love 4

I hope EJ stays in jail until it's time for him to exit. Then he can walk outside the police station and be murdered by one of the Dimeria enemies.

I'm not sure if I want Adrienne and Julie to be around when Abby gets exposed. I want them to see what a scumbag she is but they will probably just ignore all of the evidence and make excuses for her while pinning the whole thing on EJ.

OR .....this is just another attempt to trash Jack. Seems to be working for some people. Not me.

This show has made a job out of this.  

Personally I don't think Ollie has a leg to stand on with all the secrets he's keeping himself.  If he was as pure as the driven snow then maybe I might feel bad that Abby didn't tell him she slept with EJ....but he hasn't told her what his big stupid secret is so why should she feel obligated to tell her she slept with a married man before she ever knew him?  No one on this show goes through their sexual history, I see no reason why Abby should have to.

My greatest hope is that this shit show destroys EJ and Sami so I don't ever have to fucking hear about them again.  

• Love 1

I totally get questioning why the two-night stand with such a simpering little nonentity is what sets Sami off when, by Salem standards in general and EJ/Sami standards in particular, it's the equivalent of suddenly persecuting someone for jaywalking after blithely ignoring their multiple homicides for the past decade. But it actually works for me because 1) I'm just loving the uneasy Kate/Sami alliance and Sami/AS so very much and 2) I actually know someone who immediately and merrily agreed to stay with her husband after learning that he impregnated another woman a few months into their marriage AND was simultaneously fooling around with a third woman as well, but completely and totally 'snapped' a couple of years later over his forgetting to send in their taxes on time. So I realize this is giving the writers too much credit, but I do think that sometimes it's a comparatively tame straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back :) 

• Love 5

I think, too, that the past transgressions and "fresh start" came before EJ and Sami had ever really made a go of their relationship. That is, they had to work through all that stuff to even be together. Sami spent most of the last 8 years in love with Lucas or Rafe, not EJ. This is the first time she and EJ have been truly together for a sustained period of time, and...I think she just found it's not all that great anyway. Another poster commented upthread that she looked happier in her marriages to Lucas and Rafe than she ever has looked with EJ. So as she said to EJ yesterday, "More importantly, why?" It's not just that she can't forgive him for cheating, she kind of wishes she could but she just can't; it's that she sees no reason to forgive him. She doesn't believe he won't screw up again (and why would she? he spent 8 years trying to get her and then he cheats the first time things got rocky) and what they had is not good enough for her to overlook that.

• Love 6

Loved yesterday's episode! Sami was on fire and I thought JS did a great job in his solo scenes after the big reveal. I felt sorry for him! I hope we find out how Sami was clued in -- I'm sure Kate had something to do with that, but exactly what and when? Dying to find out. 

Jenn really is as self-centered as they come, and this is coming from a Jenn and Jack devotee. To my eyes, Eve is clearly out for the money -- it's just a bonus that she gets to bother Jennifer in the bargain. She's enjoying that, but for Jenn to be whining about how it's all about some senior prom date -- blech. It's because Eve wants the money, period. 

Oy, JJ -- I know you're pissed, but you and Paige have been doing so well despite all this crap. DON'T BLOW IT, JJ, I'm counting on you. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Sami is moments away from decking Abby, and I'm cheering her on.

Marlena talking about 'flopsweat' in that way-to-young-for-her sheer gown leaves a very bad taste in her mouth.

I get that New Will has AS's nose and all....but I don't like the actor.  I would have much rather seen regular Will bear witness to Sami's revenge, especially after he suffered through them getting engaged.

I think Sami is moments away from decking Abby, and I'm cheering her on.

Marlena talking about 'flopsweat' in that way-to-young-for-her sheer gown leaves a very bad taste in her mouth.

I get that New Will has AS's nose and all....but I don't like the actor.  I would have much rather seen regular Will bear witness to Sami's revenge, especially after he suffered through them getting engaged and all.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed on the detsils yhst I miseed...but how does Stefano fit into this?    Where is Stefano?  And isn't Kristen still on the loose?  Sami got backup plans to deal with all that too??

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

DisneyBoy, Stefano decided not to come to Salem for the board meeting because there is a warrant out for his arrest. Of course, Kami was behind that too...so Stefano gave Kate his proxy, which allowed Kami to pull off their elected-as-co-CEOs maneuver. They will only be CEOs for six months, but they feel that's enough time for them to deal with Stefano and EJ...permanently. We haven't received any more details yet on exactly how they plan to do that, although we know they have sent something big to Rafe.

I imagine Kristen will probably show up to help her brother. But she has problems of her own, too, seeing as how now there's evidence that she raped Eric. Not to mention all the people who hate her.

(edited)

They should have just made the whole episode about Sami and Abby because everything else was irreverent and boring.

Sami confronting Abby was everything. Of course Jen tried to say EJ forced Abby to have sex. STFU and accept the fact that the child you didn't bother to parent grew up to be a scumbag. And STFU again for complaining about Sami being cold and calculating. Your petty ass is still holding on to high school grudges that happened decades ago but Sami is out of line for wanting to go after your raggedy daughter? Shove it. And then STFU once more for asking Sami not to tell anyone. Who the hell does she think she is. Jen holding her stank daughter while she sobbed was hilarious. "The humiliation is just beginning." YES!

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8

Loved today's show! Abby finally got what she deserved!! I was laughing when jenn was getting all defensive and then when she was consoling her at the end-omg... I am glad that Sami went off on her and thought it was the best part of the show... That just goes to show that Abby is not the perfect little girl her mama thought and she can make her own decisions... No one put her up to it....

Yay for Paige walking off on Marybeth!! Finally... I wouldn't of called her either. Marybeth looks down on Jj and bev, but she is just like bev!! She was never a real friend to Paige and needs to stay out of it....

• Love 3

I got my Haagaen-Dazs Almond Ice Cream Bar as I was ready for the Abby smackdown. Oh Jenn you delusional bitch, of course your perfect daughter couldn't possibly sleep with EJ since she despises him. Of course EJ is the bad guy and forced Abby to fling her legs in the air. Jenn quit being so fucking delusional, your daughter's a whore, the story is true, the photos are real so get your head out your ass. I so wanted Sami to beat Jenn over the head with that thing. Jenn ruined the scenes with her interference while Abby mostly remained mute and trying to cry but mustered up no tears. I knew Abby's facial expressions and reaction would ruin the scenes too. Jenn trying to turn everything around on Sami was just a joke. Oh Jenn if you only knew how cold Abby was when she paraded in EJ's workplace and wanted EJ to push Sami to the side and continue the affair. PLEASE SOMEBODY KILL JENN!! Telling Sami that she's not gonna say anything, sorry Jenn freedom of speech and you can't stop Sami. I was really expecting more because they had Sami completely own EJ yesterday but she didn't completely own Abby, mostly cause of Jenn's ratchet ass. Jenn is so stank that bitch doesn't deserve a hug, she deserves a slap and the Sami of old would have slapped the tar out of Abby. Corday owes me an ice cream bar. Maybe I should have held off on the ice cream bar until the whole town looks at Abby and shake their heads.

Everything else was filler.

The Millionaire Matchmaker who looks like a man, ugh, can't stand her and almost ruined the show.

OMG I'm so sick of that “Eve” music but at least JJ and Eve were able to come to an understanding. The music was just inappropriate for the JJ/Eve scenes.

Gala sucks and that Father is the worst person I've seen on the show and Mar who's face can't move. That whole Gala just stunk of course Mar just gets stage freight. Mar is horrible, those jokes were lame and don't find making fun of mental disorders funny. So the laugh track and audience track did it no favors. No Hope, Mar didn't do great, she was lousy. Is this what we've been waiting on, I rather they had Brady walk in drunk and make a spectacle or something. The Gala was just garbage and a waste of a story cause I'm still not biting on My Cop Voice & Aidan. Why was Hope looking so damn awkward when she was dancing with Aidan? She looked like she was about to run smack dab into a wall.

Mary Beth in the words of Blanche Deveraux, “Eat dirt and die trash.”

Ciara is such a snot, “Mommy won't teach me to waltz.” Ciara always acts like she's owed something.

• Love 2

I think the straw that broke the camel’s back is an apt description.  Sami and EJ agreed to a new start, and it’s the same old crap all over again.  EJ lies, he cheats, his psycho relatives target Sami and her family, and not only does EJ lie to Sami about it, he makes jokes to Sami about Kristen raping Eric.  For years Sami didn’t want to be with EJ because she didn’t trust him, and she didn’t believe he loved her.  Now EJ has proven all of Sami’s doubts correct.  EJ may be obsessed with Sami, want to control and possess her, but he doesn’t love her.  It will be so annoying if the writers backtrack on this, and try to pair them up again after spending months once again showing how toxic they are together.  They should have a war which results in EJ in prison, dead, or on the run from the law.  Sami should leave Salem with her children (Lucas and Sami break the bed again for old time’s sake before she leaves), deciding she needs to focus on them and stop trying to create the “perfect family” and realizing things could have been different if she had made other choices.

I knew the boring twit would go crying to mommy.  Get her Sami.

• Love 6

Abby mostly remained mute and trying to cry but mustered up no tears. I knew Abby's facial expressions and reaction would ruin the scenes too.

KM was terrible but I guess it's good they didn't give her too many lines because she obviously couldn't have handled it.

Once again AS owned her scenes and I loved every minute of the Abby smackdown, especially when Sami put Jenn in her place when she tried to throw Sami out.  Jenn's all about the truth, except for when it involves the horrible behavior of her kids.  

I couldn't get over how weak Abby was--what happened to all of her bravado when she's talking to EJ about Sami?  She clearly thinks she's better than Sami--except for when Sami's standing right in front of her, ready to rip her throat out.  I was kind of hoping Sami would throw some punches, but her throwing all of Abby's selfish actions back at her while Abby stood mute was fabulous.

And KM's reactions were also rather weak--this is who the show wants to be their new star?  I don't think so.

• Love 6

AS was fantastic today.  I can't wait to see what else Sami does and I hope she wasn't bluffing when she said Abby was about to be even more humiliated.

Can't say KM did much for Abby today.  It was kind of a let down, really. AS saved the scenes.

• Love 4

OMG, reserve an Emmy for AS right now.  What a superb day.

I'm disappointed that Sonny meddled into the getting Will a job thing.  That will come back to bite him, I'm sure.

Will Eve and JJ sleep together?

• Love 3