Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I agree I would rather watch established characters that I know, and care about.  I just don't think bringing characters back will solve the problem because those characters would either be ruined, or left on the back burner until the actors/actresses got bored and left.  The writing has to substantially change and give the fans a reason to watch the entire show, and all the SLs.  Not just five minutes of whatever character they still like.

Abigail sort of comes alive when she's being psycho, so maybe the show should just make her a full-on psycho and have her terrorize Melanie.

Abigail sort of comes alive when she's being psycho, so maybe the show should just make her a full-on psycho and have her terrorize Melanie.

(edited)

What, did Sami chew off one of Abigail's feet when I wasn't looking? There's polarizing, and then there's crazypants. Sami is hardly the nadir of human cruelty.

I took some measure of glee from the "Why would I want to do that?" portion of the festivities, and yet I couldn't help wishing Sami had mentioned how much her relationship with Elvis had cost her in terms of her self-image and her relationship with her family.

For whatever it's worth, I found James Scott's scene in the jail where he curses himself for a fool only partly convincing. Watching him call himself an idiot was more powerful for me than his oddly well-ordered tanty (first the food tray, then the rest of the table, then the bed? What?) Less is never more with this show. That's faulty direction.

I'll say Yes for your sake, LP, but I doubt it'll actually happen.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 3

Once Abby and EJ are exposed in public Abby is going to be back burned, right? Someone say yes.

Not if Chad comes back.

I kept wondering where the jail guard was while EJ was having his tantrum.  Of course, the one he spoke with works for him, so he probably saw it and just let it happen.

Also while in prison a guard was telling EJ that the cafeteria cook never heard of or didn't have whatever. Geez, I didn't know prisoners can choose what they want to eat unless you're allergic to a certain type of food or ingredient that's in it.

Also while in prison a guard was telling EJ that the cafeteria cook never heard of or didn't have whatever. Geez, I didn't know prisoners can choose what they want to eat unless you're allergic to a certain type of food or ingredient that's in it.

That's the guard I was talking about that seems to be a DiMera employee.

If they were going to do this affair story I wish they would have made Theresa the other woman. She's kinda similar to Sami so it wouldn't have been completely unbelievable for EJ to find something appealing about her personality and I bet Jen Lilly would have been able to do something more with the material so Abby didn't seem so unstable. Plus, AS would have a scene partner who wasn't in a catatonic state and MR could have been kept in the background.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ah yes, the Horton spin machine is in full effect!  I love how both Jen and JJ are ready to blame Sami for the shame that is about to befall their family--how dare she come to their house and expose Abigail as the liar she is?  Who does she think she is?  And Jen threw Sami out?  Oh Jen tried to sound strong and authoritive but if Sami had decided to stay, there wasn't a thing either on of those two twits could have done about it.  Sami was completely unimpressed by Jen's "strong voice"--even though MR did great reaction work to AS's anger.

And I do understand WIll's point--he's worried about his mom taking her revenge on EJ and Abby too far.  He's a good son worried about his mom-I would expect no less.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

Yup, revenge and karma go hand-in-hand. I don't begrudge Sami this little victory run -- especially since it seems she's kept it under wraps for a time -- but there is such a thing as going too far. Still, I'll enjoy every second of it, lol. 

I really hope they don't skip past how Sami found out about everything. (Haven't watched today's ep yet.)

Re Jenn -- I have a soft spot for mother lionesses. I would have stepped in as well if someone was berating my daughter, even if it was justified. But behind that closed door? I would have let her have it, in private. Then I'd have her back. In my experience (both as a mom and a daughter), guilt was always harder to get over than an argument. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Of course Sami is taking the revenge too far. It's Sami. It's what she does. But that's what is making the SL entertaining for me, which I can't say about any other SL on this show. I find individual scenes here and there entertaining, like Pop-up Victor, Eve and Theresa's sister scenes, sweaty sarcastic bitter Eric, Theresa being nice with Caroline...but the storylines? No, I'm either bored or annoyed. Kami revenge FTW!

And Jen threw Sami out?  Oh Jen tried to sound strong and authoritive but if Sami had decided to stay, there wasn't a thing either on of those two twits could have done about it.  Sami was completely unimpressed by Jen's "strong voice"--even though MR did great reaction work to AS's anger.

I loved Sami's eyeroll as Jen moved her toward the door. And you're right, Sami left only because she was ready to leave. Jen had already tried to get her to leave several times, and to stop talking to Abby the way she was, with zero success.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 2

Everyone gripes about Marlena not being supportive of Sami after her giant screw ups, so I'm not sure that Jennifer could have done anything to make us all happy. She'd catch hell from the audience no matter what!

Was there a timeline error today?  Sami said she saw EJ and Abby in the shower.  Later, Sami said that during Abby's pregnant scare she was nice and supportive because she had no idea EJ would have been the father.  But the pregnancy thing was afterwards, so I don't get it.  Maybe I'm just not remembering right.

You’re right; the writers are completely mixed up.

So far Sami has explained that she was there the day of the shower sex and saw Abigail on the security cameras at the gym so she knew EJ was in there with Abby, yet she claimed she did not know EJ could have been the father when Abby thought she was pregnant even though that happened after the shower sex.  Then today (Monday’s episode) she said that she got the photos weeks ago when she learned of the affair but the affair was months ago and she was there during the shower sex.  It’s still unclear if she stumbled upon the shower sex first or if the photos arrived first. Let's not also forget that EJ/Sami were supposedly married in June yet the 4th of July was the very next day after their wedding. Do the calendars in Salem go from February to June and July has no 1st, 2nd, or 3rd? That’s the only way anything that has explained time wise makes sense.

Makes one wonder if the writers not remember what they wrote and the order they wrote it in or do they just enjoy insulting the intelligence of their viewers?

• Love 2

Aww...so mommy jenn and brother Jj are as delusional as Abby cause clearly she wAs set up and would never have sex with ej.... Omg.... And then jenn flipping out cause Jj talked to eve....why are we talking about Abigail suffering?! She just does no wrong and why does anyone go to Eric cause he can't stay off his high horse for any length of time....

And so now I guess mommy jenn is going to want Jj to break it off so they can be a united family...ugh....

• Love 3

OK, I get that Teresa can be a real dim bulb sometimes, but WTF with all the meddling in Brady's love life! You would think John learned his lesson after the Kristen fiasco!  But noooo, he's gotta protect his baby Brady from the next horrible temptress.  How old is Brady that NOBODY can allow him to make his own choices?  

Good for Will saying he's gonna stay out of the Abby/EJ/Sami mess - we'll see how long that lasts, but it's mighty refreshing that somebody knows how to mind their business.

Give them hell, Sami - don't listen to Eric.  He needs to shut it and deal with his own shit.  Hope, you have my permission to cheat on Bo.  Any guy who hasn't called you in 2 years deserves to be cheated on.  

• Love 7

Ding dong the Jawn is (almost) dead.

Theresa needs to get it together and stop being so sloppy.

So is no one going to acknowledge the fact that Brady is a 30+ year old man and can choose who he wants to screw?

The Horton's make me sick. They always find a way to blame someone else because nothing is ever their fault. STFU Jen and JJ, your precious Abby is going to be exposed for the lying trash that she is and there's nothing you can do about it. And Jen, how about you show some shame and embarrassment because your kids turned out so screwed up because you were too busy to parent them.

So we had to deal with months ot the gala crap and Sami doesn't even get to expose EJ and Abby there? That's great.

Shut up Eric. You need to join your sister over on the dark side and stop acting like such a prude.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think this is what happened, and I may be giving the writers way to much credit.

Sami got the photos after Nick was killed.  Sami then thought back over times when she thought EJ might have been acting strangely, and went looking for evidence.  That’s why she checked the security cameras.  Now if there is a video of the boring twit begging EJ for sex, and begging to be his mistress that Sami posts on the internet, I will be thrilled.

Nick sent Sami the photos.  Did he have them sent to Chad to?  Did he have the photos of Kate, Sami, and Gabi tossing him in the river sent to anyone?

What do Jennifer and JJ think they could possibly do to EJ that would be worse than what Sami has planned for him?

John is an idiot.  Clearly Brady gets his lack of brains from his father.

Edited by TigerLynx

Everyone gripes about Marlena not being supportive of Sami after her giant screw ups, so I'm not sure that Jennifer could have done anything to make us all happy. She'd catch hell from the audience no matter what!

I don't agree. I hate the character Jenn with a passion but I sided with her in her fight with Daniel and exposing AssCole. I think she was right. So even if people hate her they don't just automatically criticize everything she does, at least in my case.

I hope when the dust settles they severely back burn Abby. SO sick of her!!!

• Love 3
So we had to deal with months ot the gala crap and Sami doesn't even get to expose EJ and Abby there? That's great.

Seriously, what was the point of the gala? We endured weeks of snooze-inducing scenes of Hope and Aiden planning the stupid thing. For what?

• Love 5

Still no tears from KM and Jenn it's nice that EJ is the person to blame in all this, even though you just heard your whore daughter tell you that she wanted it. Why is Abby leaving out the story on how she tracked EJ down and wanted to be his mistress? Jenn is just under the inpression that she wanted the sex with EJ but not constantly being his mistress.

Even JJ blaming EJ, I mean when are Jenn & JJ gonna wake up and smell the whore? I know the writing is gonna go in the direction of Salem blaming EJ more than blaming Abby who wanted it more than EJ did. Oh and JJ I like you and all but even you're not ready to take on Sami, so you might wanna keep your distance from her.

Eric is lying, Sami would have been bombarded with “I told you so” especially from the human robot.

Why is everyone putting the sole blame on EJ? Jenn, JJ, Will, and even Eric to a degree. It's ridiculous.

Ahh, Nick did send the photos to Sami and I say good for him.

If Gisele was worst than what Roman think, we should have at least seen it, but I guess he wants the human robot. I guess we just have to take Roman's word for it, which IMO just doesn't carry in weight.

Theresa is an idiot, she keeps doing the same things over and over. There really is no character growth with her and wish writers would move her on. I have a feeling Yawn is gonna put on a performance of a lifetime, being in a coma. :)

• Love 1

Shut up Eric. You need to join your sister over on the dark side and stop acting like such a prude.

I agree.  How are these two twins? The only time Eric is interesting is when he's pissed off - he is by far the best looking guy on the show (YMMV) and I wish they would stop wasting him as this sad little victim. I want Eric to get some fire, dammit!

John is an idiot.

ITA.  And the worst part is that he thinks he is some kind of genius.  He always thinks he's gonna come out on top, but he never does.  Please let him die.  

• Love 3

Even JJ blaming EJ, I mean when are Jenn & JJ gonna wake up and smell the whore?

I'm still not sure what Jen and JJ are even accusing EJ of. Do they think he raped her? Because if so why aren't they going to the cops. Or do they think he just lied to her in order to get her to bed? If it's the latter, that's not rape, that's called Abby is a stupid idiot who was desperate for some unavailable penis.

Why is everyone putting the sole blame on EJ?

Because Abby is helpless, unless she's trolling for penis, then she's a "woman".

• Love 3
(edited)
I have a feeling Yawn is gonna put on a performance of a lifetime, being in a coma. :)

There's no way he'll be able to top the performance he gave when he was dead. :)

I agree.  How are these two twins? The only time Eric is interesting is when he's pissed off - he is by far the best looking guy on the show (YMMV) and I wish they would stop wasting him as this sad little victim. I want Eric to get some fire, dammit!

What I would really find highly entertaining was if Eric became a priest again, only he's DarkEric now, and so he's acting more like one of those Borgia popes than a saintly man of God. With Sami leaving it would be fitting if he stepped in to fill the void by becoming more like her.

But I'm sure I won't get anything that exciting. Everyone still thinks it's gonna be Eric/Jen, right? The only positive thing I can say for that couple is that they're not Dannifer.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 5

I want Sami to plaster those pictures all over the hospital, and then move onto making EJ's life miserable.  The boring twit deserves misery to, but she is no match for Sami at all.

Poor Theresa/JL is wasted in her SL to.

• Love 1

@TigerLynx, I think you are exactly right. She didn't know at the time when she caught EJ in the shower, but when she got the photos she went back and looked at things in a different light. Like smart people do.

I have loved Sami and EJ together but this SL is too delicious.....

I don't agree. I hate the character Jenn with a passion but I sided with her in her fight with Daniel and exposing AssCole. I think she was right. So even if people hate her they don't just automatically criticize everything she does, at least in my case.

I wasn't saying that they do, just noting that if she were to be more Marlena-like in her parenting, I suspect that there would be  people who would find fault with that, too, since there are so many complaints about the way Marlena treated Sami after Sami did something stupid. Marlena called Sami out on her stupid behavior, Jennifer comforts and defends Abby. Both are apparently doing it wrong. It's like the Mommy Wars of daytime tv. 

(edited)

The thing with Marlena is that, as Dandesun pointed out, her parenting seems more like a science experiment than because she's actually trying to parent. Roman also has done the tough love thing with Sami, but I get the feeling he's emotionally engaged.

Sheesh, Marlena actually asked a few episodes ago why it's on her to to bridge the gap between her and Sami. Uh, because you're the mother?

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 5
(edited)

Just like I thought. Sami running around telling everyone Abigail and EJ slept together will not be a huge impact. They will probably react the same way Jen and JJ did. LOL, Eric wasn't even that upset. Look and Will and Sonny. NO one gives a shit about EJ/Sami.

The stakes just isn't high enough. Other than be a little embarrass, what else is there. Sami needs to have more ammo then yelling that she was cheated on. That's going to get old real fast.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 1

I wasn't saying that they do, just noting that if she were to be more Marlena-like in her parenting, I suspect that there would be  people who would find fault with that, too, since there are so many complaints about the way Marlena treated Sami after Sami did something stupid. Marlena called Sami out on her stupid behavior, Jennifer comforts and defends Abby. Both are apparently doing it wrong. It's like the Mommy Wars of daytime tv. 

I think the complaints about Marlena and Jennifer as mothers are exactly the same.  Both have only one point of view of their child and do not adjust their reaction no matter the situation.  Jennifer sees nothing but Abby as the poor innocent lamb led astray be evil manipulators.  Marlena sees nothing but a bad seed.  Abby never gets any negative reaction to her bad deeds.  Sami never gets any comfort when she is the injured party.

• Love 5

The one thing that kinda annoyed me today was when Will hugged Sami and said "sorry" to her. Would it have killed the writers to have her say " And you have nothing to do with this, sorry about what I said." , make a quick apology to Sonny, then leave. I've notice that Sonny was right there to defend Will, I like that he's very protective of his husband.

Also, any bets on when John wakes up? And the odds of Theresa being knocked up by Brady (when it's really JJ's) when he does?

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the complaints about Marlena and Jennifer as mothers are exactly the same.  Both have only one point of view of their child and do not adjust their reaction no matter the situation.  Jennifer sees nothing but Abby as the poor innocent lamb led astray be evil manipulators.  Marlena sees nothing but a bad seed.  Abby never gets any negative reaction to her bad deeds.  Sami never gets any comfort when she is the injured party.

I think you're right about Marlena and Jenn.  They both have a particular blind spot in their parenting.  I don't think Marlena actually LIKES Sami very much.  She's better with Eric, and she's good with Will and Carrie, but Sami is too messy.  And Marlena doesn't like mess.  Which makes her being attracted to Smell the Fart Jawn even stranger...

But on to the Tennessee Williams nightmare that is the Deveraux household!  That is one strange bunch, headed by Mommie Dearest.  I completely understand Jenn standing up to Sami's fury.  She was acting as a windbreak for her kid.....okay.  She should have said something to Sami to indicate that she felt bad for what Sami went through, but that's not a big deal because Sami wouldn't have given a rats behind, and Jenn rarely is supportive to anyone outside her small group.  The woman, despite statements to the contrary, does NOT have a big heart.  But it was after Sami left that things really got wierd in that House of Horrors.

Abigail told Jenn the truth - as much as Abigail could, anyway.  She didn't deny her cupability, she didn't deny that she pursued EJ ( although she didn't exactly tell that part like it was, either), and didn't claim that EJ forced her.  But instead of listening to what Abigail was saying, and maybe even encouraging her to lay it all out there, Jenn gets her picklepuss 'where are my laxatives' look, until Abigail stops talking about her affair with EJ and then asks if Jenn can forgive her.  FORGIVE HER??? WTF???  Abigail asking that question really puts the weirdness of Jenn's household into perspective.  Nothing Abigail did affects Jenn except in the most peripheral way - there is NOTHING for her to "forgive".  Jenn could be angry, she could feel decieved, I guess, she could be angry, but it's not as if Abigail stole her guy.  And then we have JJ asking Jenn to forgive him, almost on a daily basis, for the trouble he got into a year ago.  So Jenn has both of her kids living in fear of disappointing her, of having her angry at them, having her need to forgive them.  That is some sick stuff.

And now Abigail's affair has become sort of a "so what" thing with Jenn - other than any guilt she can milk out of it.  Jenn was far, far more upset, and yakking to everyone she could, when she thought Dan was boinking Theresa last year.  Seems she didnt' mind talking about that one bit, wasn't bothered embarrassing Dan, but now she wants Sami to be quiet about this?

Abigail is a mess, a miserable imitation of her demented mother, but I bet Jenn does no more to really help her now than she did after the wierd Austin thing.  She'll be far more interested in going after Eve and pretending she gives a rats ass about Jack and his wishes, and even more interested in appearing to be Eve's brave and noble victim, and Abigail won't even be an afterthought.  Jenn is a hypocrite, for sure, but she's a truly terrible parent.  She both neglects her kids and guilt-trips them.

And now she'll mess up JJ and Paige and manage to pretend that it's all Eve's fault.  Poor JJ - too bad he caves and turns into such a guilt-ridden wimp the second he's around that harridan of a mother of his.

Anything Sami does to puncture that gas-filled balloon that Jenn and her flying monkeys live in can't happen soon enough.

The one thing that kinda annoyed me today was when Will hugged Sami and said "sorry" to her. Would it have killed the writers to have her say " And you have nothing to do with this, sorry about what I said." , make a quick apology to Sonny, then leave. I've notice that Sonny was right there to defend Will, I like that he's very protective of his husband.

I don't think Will was apologizing for anything when he told Sami he was sorry, but just expressing that he was sorry she had to go through it all.  He'd already told her, and she had accepted, that he didn't know it was EJ who Abby was seeing.

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

I don't think Will was apologizing for anything when he told Sami he was sorry, but just expressing that he was sorry she had to go through it all.  He'd already told her, and she had accepted, that he didn't know it was EJ who Abby was seeing.

oh. Ok, I guessed I missed that part.

• Love 1
don't think Marlena actually LIKES Sami very much.  She's better with Eric, and she's good with Will and Carrie, but Sami is too messy.  And Marlena doesn't like mess.

Marlena is one of many characters I think I view a whole lot differently than the writers intend me to---in other words, I kind of hate her and see her as a truly horrible parent, but I suspect we're supposed to her as at least a little more likable and admirable than that :) What you wrote just totally resonated with me, though, because I think it's not too uncommon that some psychiatrists who deal with such draining emotional messiness all day don't have a whole lot of energy and patience left over for draining emotional messiness in their own family members. Not that that excuses Marlena's never-not-annoyed iciness towards Sami, and the writers probably haven't even taken her profession into account when writing the Sami/Marlena relationship, but I'm just in the mood for a generous fanwank :) 

• Love 1

What kind of parent reacts the way Jen did. You find out this is the second time your young daughter has gone after an unavailable man and helped create turmoil in their relationships and you don't have even five seconds of self-doubt about your parenting skills? You don't think that maybe you need to have a very long talk with her and maybe have her talk to a professional about her daddy issues? You don't scold her for being so trashy? You don't teach her about condoms and birth control? Disgraceful.

• Love 5
(edited)

I thought Jennifer would have words with Abigail in private. I didn't expect her to allow Sami to call Abigail every name in the book (which she didn't really when I think about it - I think Sami and Nicole have said worse to each other), but once Sami was out of the house I feel a more normal reaction from Jennifer would have been to be all WTF to Abigail. Maybe everybody else's parents are less judgmental than mine?

Edited to add:

I thought it was incredibly weird that Abigail was ashamed because she slept with two brothers (uh, who in this town hasn't???),  but not because EJ was engaged. Clearly, I don't get the Hortons, and probably never will.

Edited by bantering
(edited)

Maybe everybody else's parents are less judgmental than mine?

Not mine!  They stirred judgemental into the soup when they weren't sprinkling it on cereal or serving it up as a side dish.  Abigail would have been horse meat in our house.

Edited by boes
(edited)

LOL. Okay.......

Seriously, its true.  Marlena being completely absent with Sami when Will was kidnapped to the point that she didn't recognize her own grandson kind of stuck in my brain.  I pay attention to these things more than I should because of it.

And yes Sami is in the wrong more often than not, but she has been wronged.  And Marlena isn't the saint she thinks she is.

Just like I thought. Sami running around telling everyone Abigail and EJ slept together will not be a huge impact. They will probably react the same way Jen and JJ did. LOL, Eric wasn't even that upset. Look and Will and Sonny. NO one gives a shit about EJ/Sami.

The stakes just isn't high enough. Other than be a little embarrass, what else is there. Sami needs to have more ammo then yelling that she was cheated on. That's going to get old real fast.

This is true.  If they can't get EJ out of jail and do a full blown War of the Roses, then the story will fizzle because Abby will be treated as the victim even though she isn't.  Even if she isn't treated as a victim, no one gives a damn about Sami and most think she deserves it.  I just hope they can resist Sami framing Abby for something she didn't do for Sami's sake.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3
(edited)

Abigail's acting always seems so smug or  insincere, even when she's apologizing about something. I don't get this chick.

Why would Eric be upset that Sami wants to get revenge on EJ? He and Brady have been insulting EJ left, right, and center and his own house too.....but .now that she's got a shrewd plan (which actually makes sense) where she can enact a punishment where she won't end up in jail, Eric thinks she might be in the wrong? These people are weird...

Why did John call Teresa a whore? Somehow the word seems so diluted on this show that I don't think Abigail needs to cry when she's called the same thing.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

The only reason why I think people in Salem are up in arms over Sami's revenge plan is because it involves sweet, precious, AbiSkank. If Will, Sonny, & Eric learned that Sami was just plotting against EJ, nobody would have a problem with it.

• Love 1

I thought it was incredibly weird that Abigail was ashamed because she slept with two brothers (uh, who in this town hasn't???),  but not because EJ was engaged. Clearly, I don't get the Hortons, and probably never will.

No weirder then Sami dressing up in a wedding dress just like her sister's to marry her sister's boyfriend. And GLOATING about it. No weirder then Sami passing off another man's child as someone else's child. Abigail being ashamed of sleeping with two brothers don't even come close to ALL the horrible things Sami should be ashamed of.

(edited)

Sami has never been posited as a saint though. There`s a difference between how Sami and Abigail are perceived by the residents of Salem and the audience. I`m baffled as to why this concept is so difficult to grasp whenever somebody wants to say Sami is worse than Abigail.  Yeah, so what if Sami is worse than Abigail? People on the show say that anyway.  However, people expect Abigail to have morals (duh). Heck, Abigail expects herself to have morals! The fact that Abigail HERSELF keeps claiming she wants to have morals or has morals or that everybody else should have morals (and possibly her morals too) is why her acting ashamed about having slept with two brothers or a Dimera rather than the guy actually being engaged is what makes her such a perplexing creature. If Abigail is going to go around giving Christening speeches in public about proper moral behavior, maybe she needs to have a chat with that monk who was chatting it up with Eric to understand what proper moral behavior entails.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Sami isn't treated like a saint who would never do anything wrong.  This is why Sami vs. Kate or Nicole is so much more interesting.  The boring twit will just cry to mommy to save her.

(edited)

Why would Eric be upset that Sami wants to get revenge on EJ? He and Brady have been insulting EJ left, right, and center and his own house too.....but .now that she's got a shrewd plan (which actually makes sense) where she can enact a punishment where she won't end up in jail, Eric thinks she might be in the wrong? These people are weird...

Will and Eric actually make sense to me, to a degree.  Will is taking the approach of don't shake the nitroglycerin with Sami.  Eric is playing this out to its logical conclusion when Sami goes to war with Dimera and trying to get her to stop before she gets more hurt than she already is.  Their concern over what she is doing with EJ makes sense to me.  DiMeras will kill people for less. 

Usually they find out about this stuff falls apart.  This time she told them while she is at the top of the slippery slope because she's the injured party, so Eric is trying to stop the fall.

As for why they give a damn about Abby, I have no idea.

Edited by ParadoxLost

Watched today for the first time in years (I am bored with GH and exploring my options) and have a few questions. Who is Will's father? Where is Bo? (was that Daniel Cosgrove?) Is that young man Abby's brother, and if so is he Jack's son? Where is Jack?

Watched today for the first time in years (I am bored with GH and exploring my options) and have a few questions. Who is Will's father? Where is Bo? (was that Daniel Cosgrove?) Is that young man Abby's brother, and if so is he Jack's son? Where is Jack?

Will's father is Lucas.

Bo is deep undercover somewhere overseas, so undercover he can't even communicate with his family.

That was, indeed, Daniel Cosgrove.

That was Abby's brother, JJ, Jack Junior.  Jack is dead.  At least right now.

That was Abby's brother, JJ, Jack Junior.  Jack is dead.  At least right now.

Jack needs to stay dead this time.  The disrespect they show Matt Ashford with the continual hiring and firing needs to end.

• Love 4