Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E06: The Girl Who Got Five Frames

The models are tasked with mastering the ultimate hair whip for a wind-blown photo shoot. One girl is given a penalty and is allowed only five frames to capture the perfect image. Later, Nick Cannon gives the models a chance to be the face of his new ad campaign.

19 cycles after ANTM alumna Catie was berated for her resemblance to a child prostitute, Tyra elevates the look in her judging ensemble, "the elementary school workin' girl."

In other news, what did I just watch?  That felt like an hour-long acid trip (except for parts where I lost interest in the TV and proceeded to chase my cat around the house).

Edited by Fabricationary
  • Love 9

Was Tyra pissed off about her wig situation this season that she unleashed bad wigs on EVERYBODY? Miss jay even got a busted Veronica Lake goes multicultural wig.

I'm intrigued by Denzel's magical beard weave that disappears occasionally. Does it scurry off his face to feed when he isn't paying attention?

• Love 14

Giving someone a mohawk for a hair flipping shoot is a bit much. Someone else would have to have pulled an Epic Fail for the person with the mohawk not to get eliminated. Lennox doing well this week isn't a huge surprise. The whole five frames thing wouldn't have worked if she didn't do well. Things tend to follow an established formula; just like Will has a 90% of not being eliminated because how the previews present him. Maybe Matthew is being set up for the "resting on pretty" edit?

Edited by AjaAja
  • Love 2

So they eliminated the only potential model of the guys? I mean, fashion, as opposed to catalog or, as Romeo put it, personal trainer/fitness, becuase those are the categories most likely for some of the other males. I wonder if it was about the photo or using Tyra's stage to audition for singing gigs if the model thing doesn't work out? Because I think Tyra would not appreciate the gesture. The Lennox Redemption was as boring as Lennox herself. Adam tongue kissing the dog may have cured me of my crush. I cannot unsee it.

• Love 2

I quite liked the episode overall, and I think it's because the models are as tired of the relationship bullshit as the rest of us.  It elevates them, in my opinion  I don't know if I remember it accurately though.  Here's what I recall:

Romeo's act of violence was so appalling he had to be immediately eliminated.  Here's a clip of that in case you missed it.  Sepia-toned.  In slo-mo.

Let's put wigs on these models to hide all the ugly Ty-overs.  Ooh- a sign about Tyra doing the makeup...remember when she was all into that for an episode?  Good times.

Time for a motion photo, but it's not sponsored so we won't call it a "flixel" like last season.  It's more of a "moving picture."

Mirjana: I'm going to write a letter to break up with the boyfriend who was rallying social media votes on my behalf.  Because I'm 18, I just look older, and that seems like a good life choice.

Shei seems to have some artistic talent.  I wish we could get to see more of that.  But no...awkward rap/sung collaborations instead.  Nothing says "I want to be a model" like singing.  Do we not remember the contestant from back in the day who merely hinted at having post-modeling career plans (I think her name was Julie- she was Indian and planned to go into manufacturing clothes or something)?  Tyra cut her loose immediately.  Tyra does not want other aspirations mixing in her modeling show, yo.

Hey!  It's not-Alison to clunkily introduce Mariah's husband!  And he's selling...headphones?  Tablets?  Both?  Headphones from his wife would make more sense to me, but whatever, I'm too old for this show.

Tyra: Matthew, you can't rest on being fine.  I'm giving you a 9.  (two minutes pass) Tyra: Raelia, that was amazing.  I'm giving you a 9.  Me: Um, so you sort of can rest on being fine.

Here's another clip of the awful violent act again.  In case you didn't see it earlier, or last week.  Wasn't it terrible?

Ooh!  Lennox wins.  That little arc injected some actual modeling-related drama, so I'm down with it.  Although I think she mentioned something about her dad passing away during casting.  If I heard that right, they probably should have messed with someone else instead of her.

Oh, that guy loses.  Tyra: You're going to do all the modeling work, and you could possibly come back to compete (but not win).  Go sing somewhere, I'm done with you.  And I own that song.

• Love 4

Sorry but other than Height, Ben has zero modeling potential. He looks like some random jock, not even a good looking one.

So they eliminated the only potential model of the guys? I mean, fashion, as opposed to catalog or, as Romeo put it, personal trainer/fitness, becuase those are the categories most likely for some of the other males. I wonder if it was about the photo or using Tyra's stage to audition for singing gigs if the model thing doesn't work out? Because I think Tyra would not appreciate the gesture. The Lennox Redemption was as boring as Lennox herself. Adam tongue kissing the dog may have cured me of my crush. I cannot unsee it.

• Love 2

Yu Tsai shitting all over Jay and those other clown predecessors in less than half a season. I also agree that he's hot. That tanned undercover nice bod with the sexy scruff? Mmmm!

Matthew with his maturity and wisdom is the biggest and nicest surprise. Dayum! He really went from generic model to HOT.

Shei had the hottest styling in the shoot and should rock that all day, every day.

Ugh at Ben (& Adam) grasping at whatever. Too bad it's not ANWGWG.

Edited by anonymiss

Keith and Ben both had despicable wigs so it's no surprise they were in the bottom. Don't get me wrong, ALL of the wigs were awful, but those two were a tangled mess and totally unmanageable. Ben's looked like a failed craft project. Tyra's outfit was a mess. It was like WAG on top and Rihanna on the bottom. This was a filler episode, even by reality show standards.

But I fell in love with Yu Tsai's TH about crying. For a second I felt like I was watching a different show, one where Tyra doesn't get off on other people's tears

Edited by rho
  • Love 2

Oh gawd... both Adam and what's-his-face should have been eliminated for that stupid song. I was embarrassed for them. I thought (hoped?) that Kelly was going to rip them new ones for being cheesy and unprofessional. 

Tyra's outfits? I have no words - especially for those "boots." But then again, whatever Tyra wears is better than the sad, shapeless, black sack that Kelly wears every week. Does Kelly own a bunch of the same sad, shapeless, black sacks? Or just one that she wears every day? Kelly needs a Ty-over.

Also:

• Lenox won because she was mostly working with her own hair.
  • I am calling it now: Lenox will win this cycle. 
  • I see that they did Shei a huge favor and died both of her eyebrows the same color.
  • If only Tyra would have pity on Kari and dye hers darker.
  • If Denzel's beard-weave is just a fuzzy sticker for his face, does he have to take it off, shave and re-glue it to his face every day?
  • How sad is it that the challenge prizes on this show used to be actual prizes like clothing, jobs, shoes, jewelry, etc.? ANTM is so cheap now that the prize is sleeping in a different room. Whoop-dee-doo.
  • If I were on the show and won the chance to stay in the Tyra Suite, I wouldn't invite anyone to share it with me. I'd want to get to sleep alone in relative quiet, have some privacy, do some beauty treatments, etc. - that way I could look my best for the next day. After all, it's not America's Next Top Roommate. 
  • Love 11

Hmm. I don't really have any feelings about Ben being gone. He had potential, maybe he'll be voted back in but I don't really care. I'm pulling for Shei and Matthew. I was in support of Romeo even though he's such a tool, but he definitely can't come back. First time I've ever enjoyed the villain character!

Color me totally unsurprised that Lenox got a ten. Tyra was not going to have five frames come out any other way.

She has a mad boner for Keith, so my finale prediction is Keith, Lenox, Will/Adam/Mirjana/Chantelle. I think Adam will either make the finale with a Shandi story (look what a fuckin loser you used to be until TYRA CHANGED YOUR LIFE) or get eliminated in the top 5 with "you used to suck, then you got awesome for a few weeks, but now you've stopped growing, so bye."

• Love 1

Also, I love Yu!! Pleaser let him stick around! I'm totally satisfied with him as artistic director. The only thing that would make me prefer Jay Manuel is nostalgia.

Tyra's manipulative scoring was so glaring this time. There were two people who had either 8 or 9 with vastly different critiques. I think it was 9.

Yay Nina!! My poor robbed weirdo queen. L O L though at that girl who thought Mariah Carey, natural talent and world record holder, was lucky to have Nick Cannon. Please. I was far more pleased with Nicks last appearance on the show - my name is Jade, the Ace of Spades. Furonda, my dear, I know your skin is bumpy, but my skin is flawless, and you look really lumpy

• Love 4

That's it; this show. THIS SHOW!

Is it just me, or does everything about this show just scream "LOW RENT!" this season?

Tyra's boots should get a "0", but I guess that's not allowed? And her "rant" to Matthew? UGH. But the best bit was Tyra lecturing SOMEONE ELSE about diction, of all things! If I were Raelia, I would have gone OFF at that moment.

I was shocked that Ben was booted; he struck me as one of the few men with actual modeling potential... Though you wouldn't know that from the weird-ass weave they gave these people this episode (and Ben, in particular looked like a giant skunk.)  And Tyra of all people lecturing about "Incomplete flip"? BWAH HA HA.

And Mirjana is the EPITOME of low-rent.

Tyra is clearly grooming Denzel for the win; it's absolutely clear that she wants a man to win after the debacle of last season.

Edited by ShadowDenizen
  • Love 3

I just can't with Mirjana.  I hope she is eliminated next week.  Her faux-gangsta grumble and obnoxious way of talking are sooooo put on.  Girlfriend has zero swagger and would go running with her tail between her legs if she were actually challenged by someone.

Yu Tsai is hilarious and HOT!  Love him!  Also enjoying Kelly and Miss Jay on the panel.  Now we just have to get rid of Tyra and we have a perfect judging panel.  

Besides Mirjana, I don't really hate anybody this season.  It looks like that will change next week when the homophobia claws come out.  It's nice to see that Adam must have learned a lesson from whatever happened to him in the past and appears to be respectful and sensitive to people's differences.  I can't help but love him despite his douchebaggery.

• Love 3

Eh, I figured Ben was short for this cycle as he tends to look derpy and yes, he probably is too tall although Will and Matt are even taller.

I can't with Denzel.  Besides being too short he's just a fail as a model (at least on this show which isn't saying too much).  I think if any male is going to win this cycle it's going to be Keith.  I think Tyra is bound and determined to have a male winner no matter what and she doesn't have much choice if she's paying attention to model boards at all (and really, she obviously isn't).  Well she could possibly drag Adam all the way but he's short too and I'm not convinced that his good score this time wasn't some sort of fluke though what difference does that make in the Tyra-verse?  She seems to really like him too.

I don't mind Yu Tsai when he's actually being helpful and giving instruction as opposed to whatever he was doing last week.

I'm tired of Mirjana, she can leave anytime now.

As obvious as Lenox redemption was, I don't see her making it to the end.  She and Shei are probably my favorite of the girls looks-wise (although I do like Raelia too) but I think Tyra will cut Lenox just to watch the tears flow.

Tyra and her outfits are ridicuous this cycle and we've seen some scary stuff from her wig and outfit-wise over the years but this weeks outfit was beyond tacky.

• Love 2

The only thing missing from Lenox's tearless "crying" was a very loud 'BOO HOO HOO!!!" I mean seriously. It actually looked as though they ran up to her with an eyedropper at the very end to create one little stream coming down her face. When Victoria on Big Brother can fake cry better than you can, you've got a real problem.

That said, Kelly Cutrone's "kill me now" expression during the musical interlude was beyond priceless. 

• Love 4

I actually liked Tyra's boots. Wtf was up with that top though? Her outfits, as well as her personality,  are getting crazier and crazier from week...to week...to week. 

Will just LOOKS like such a model to me. I think he is stunning, and his photos/videos/whatever give me chills. I hope he takes it all, although I do like Shei, Matt, and Raleah, and Lenox is Okay. 

I just can't with the relationship drama; I FF through all that crap.

Marjana is so obnoxious, but damn she is beautiful and takes some wonderful photos.

Although Ben clearly has some musical talent, that song he wrote/performed with Adan was so embarrassing! My husband and I were cringing, and we both wanted to FF through it, but it was like a horrible accident from which we couldn't look away.

This show is so god damn awful, but I can't stop watching. 

Edited by Zima

Did anyone else freeze-frame the shot of Adam working on lyrics with Ben? because I did, and while most of it was illegible (not that I'm one to talk; my handwriting is awful), I was able to make out: "...now she's on her knee goin suckin on my dick." [sic, more or less] So I was half eager and half terrified for them to bust that out at panel. If you think Kelly Cutrone hates you, crudely rapping about a woman fellating you will definitely turn things around. THAT IS A FOOLPROOF PLAN. Alas! Maybe that was just a rough draft?

(Side note: closed captioning rendered "flow-migos" as "flow-mingos" which is far more delightful and nonsensical. Can we make "flowmingos" happen, everyone?)

• Love 2
I'm intrigued by Denzel's magical beard weave that disappears occasionally. Does it scurry off his face to feed when he isn't paying attention?

That is so god damn funny.

Tyra's outfit was a problem for 2 reasons--she is over 20 and she is over 120.  Both need to be in place to make that outfit work.

Bwah!  If you think Mirjana's is low rent now, the previews show that she is able to go even lower. Like $125 a month for a 2 bedroom in Greenwich Village.

You know you have  a problem cast when Adam starts to look thoughtful and considerate.

I love Matthew and find him both charming and sexy. What's not so good about that is that he is the twin of my daughter's boyfriend.  Oops....

• Love 4

Sorry but other than Height, Ben has zero modeling potential. He looks like some random jock, not even a good looking one.

I'd say he has zero high fashion modeling potential(but then even the most high fashion contestant this season would still need to drop a good 10-20 pounds to even be in consideration there), but he has a lot of commercial potential(I'd say Raelia has a lot of potential there as well). That kind of midwestern boyishly handsome jock thing is commercial gold, I could totally see him in a Colgate or Sears campaign. Though he'd need to grow his hair out to it's original length, since those favor standard conservative styling.

This photoshoot was just awful. And reminds me of why I didn't much like the nail art challenge from last cycle: why are you having male models doing challenges meant for female models? I mean yeesh, some of the other NTMs with mixed casts when they hit concepts like this have the girls do one kind of shoot and the guys do another and that makes so much more sense than making a photoshoot where one gender is bound to be on the bottom. And I guess Will is going to be joining Cory in the category of 'contestant the judges routinely praise for his face in photos where all I see is derp face on the level of Zoolander'.

The relationship nonsense is just blah. It's not even dramatic enough to be proper relationship drama, it's like relationship fauxama.

• Love 1
I mean yeesh, some of the other NTMs with mixed casts when they hit concepts like this have the girls do one kind of shoot and the guys do another and that makes so much more sense than making a photoshoot where one gender is bound to be on the bottom.

Yeah, I won't linger on this long because there is a thread to talk about the foreign versions of NTM but Korea is doing this so much better shoot-wise and while Austria's shoots are tacky except for the b&w test shoot, the male contestants have much more potential than the ANTM bunch same with Korea.

Random thought- if the guys got wigs, why didn't the girls get bald caps?  It'd be equally awkward- and hilarious (or whatever they were going for). 

If they have someone come in and clean the Tyra suite, I think it's the best prize they could possibly get.  Maybe it's not jewels or whatever (wait...don't they get to wear whatever's in there or something?).  But I'd imagine that house is filthy (and loud), and any escape you can get- totally valuable.

• Love 1

Figures that the only one I was coming close to liking got booted. That said, I couldn't believe he and Adam were going to compose a song for panel, and I really couldn't believe it when they actually played it at panel. All I could think of was "WWJD?" (What would Janice [Dickerson] do?)

The "love suite" of Keith/Kari/Denzel/Mirjana? UGH. I said I was too old for this show and I meant it, dammit.

I guess I'm kinda-sorta rooting for Shei, since she seems to have some sense and isn't half bad at modeling. But I agree with those who said the winner's probably going to be a guy this season. I'd be fine with Will taking it but I think it's going to be either Denzel or Keith.

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Love 1

All I could think of was "WWJD?" (What would Janice [Dickerson] do?)

Janice Dickenson in a season with male models would be kind of funny to see, since if her own show is any indication she is one thirsty woman and acts hilariously around hot guys. I could totally see her reaction to that song being "Guys, the only way i'm listening to that is if you're naked".

• Love 3

I thought the challenge scores, along with the judges scores, and the social media scores, determines who goes home? So they do count, albeit maybe only a little?

Ben's wig looked really bad because it was blond and his hair is brown - I think everyone else had wigs that matched their hair color (Shei not withstanding).

I disagree with what Yu Tsai said about crying. If you want to be in the modeling industry, you need to learn not to walk off set crying. This is no different than Denzel(?) who tossed the bike aside and walk off in a huff during the optical illusion shoot.

• Love 2

Did anyone else freeze-frame the shot of Adam working on lyrics with Ben? because I did, and while most of it was illegible (not that I'm one to talk; my handwriting is awful), I was able to make out: "...now she's on her knee goin suckin on my dick." [sic, more or less] So I was half eager and half terrified for them to bust that out at panel. If you think Kelly Cutrone hates you, crudely rapping about a woman fellating you will definitely turn things around. THAT IS A FOOLPROOF PLAN. Alas! Maybe that was just a rough draft?

(Side note: closed captioning rendered "flow-migos" as "flow-mingos" which is far more delightful and nonsensical. Can we make "flowmingos" happen, everyone?)

I saw that too and was wondering the same thing when the song started.

Mirjana and Denzel can get off my tv screen right now. She is the definition of low class and tacky and Denzel is a douche. Yay to Lenox for getting a 10 from Tyra and winning the challenge too. She is the most modelesque of the girls but sadly I don't think she will win. Probably Denzel or Keith will win this cycle.

The whole 'we the judges judge you on the intended moving picture, but your social media score is based on a static image' thing annoys me. Raelia got a really bad fan score because her static image was terrible, but her moving picture was actually the best use of the hair movement in the group and the most shampoo commercial of them.

• Love 2

Yeah, wow. This show is seriously low-budget of late. I mean, did Tyra just lend them all the old fugly wigs out of her own closet for that shoot?

And also? Can we PLEASE get an actual genuine photo shoot with proper hair, makeup, styling and photographer? That's two episodes in a row where I wasn't even sure if that was a challenge or a shoot because it was a stupid video. I miss when they used to do proper photo shoots for weeks and then towards the end they would do a commercial where they would have to actually deliver lines. Which was always good for a laugh. Imagine Raelia trying to do the Japanese commercial? In Japanese? HAHAHA! Oh, but wait, that would mean the show could afford to fly contestants to Japan. Never mind! 

Denzel's beard looked slightly less monstrously fake this week, although it's still hilarious that the makeup department only glues it onto him for shoots and panel. They really should make him wear it all the time just to piss him off.

The hookups are irritating and unnecessary. They're getting WAY too much screen time. At least this week the alcohol was just sort of there in the background and we didn't have to watch them all drinking themselves stupid. Maybe next week again for that. But it was so awkward when Yu was all "So, Marijana, why are you glowing? Are you getting some lovin' from your man in the house who isn't the first guy you were throwing yourself at or even your boyfriend back home?" It's like when Kelly did it in an earlier shoot. They're so obviously directed by production who to go up to and who to prompt for some camera-ready quotes. Ugh.

Oh, and what was up with the actual challenge? Did Nick Cannon invent some kind of headphones where you can all link your headphones to your friends' so you can all listen to the same music? Because that's not awkward at all. And making them use off-brand tablets to shoot the picture just meant the photos were awful and horrible. So pointless.

Can someone explain why Tyra was wearing bondage strap amazon boots and a football jersey for judging? Did she lose her pants?

• Love 2

Oh my god.... I thought the hair whipping challenge was a joke.  But no!!  It's serious!!  WTF?!  I kept waiting for Yu Tsai to burst out with "ha ha, April Fool"!  I didn't think that they could top the bad hair that is Denzel's beard, but apparently they can.

Can Marjana please just fuck right off?  Lenox on her worst day is still a way better model than you.  And she is also a lot more mature and professional.  Slut does not equal mature, honey!

Ben and Adam... what the hell?  Seriously?  Guess Ben isn't the quadruple threat that he thought.

I doubt this was her intention, but Mirjana's "I haven't really broken up with my boyfriend, so I'll probably just write him a letter" made me guffaw.

Oh Ben. Instead of being a "quadruple threat", maybe just focus on being good at one thing - like, not singing, just standing there and looking good.

Lennox just needs to work on her self-confidence, because she looks like a model.

Shei might be my favorite, if only for the shade she kept throwing at Mirjana and Denzel. The faces she kept making were hilarious. Raelia moves into second favorite with "Let's talk about class; you don't have it....at all."

Matthew is just smokin hot, but since I like him and my favorites on any reality show are doomed to lose, I just doomed him.

Edited by Princess Sparkle

So 80's glamrock is high fashion now? Oh, God, the wigs. Did someone at ANTM watch The Americans and think that they threw down the gauntlet for terrible wigs?

I could see the tracks on the wig Adam was wearing and it moved in the most unnatural way. I think he's got beautiful features but he doesn't know how to work what he's got and he's still kind of hot mess during shoots. Why are you growling? Why???

Oh, poor, dear Ben. What was that monstrosity they put on his head? I do not want to know what they had to do to get it to look like that.

Lenox has really gorgeous hair. 

They are seriously determined to make Kari look cheap. First the terrible dye job and bleached brows. Now pink and purple streaks?

So there's no point in commenting on how bad all the guys look in their wigs but seriously, Denzel? He looks like an extra from Hair...or Rock of Ages. He looks like he graduated from one of the wise men to black Jesus. What the hell, guys? I mean, it's hilarious but leave the hamsters a little dignity.

That song was terrible. But I like that the hamsters know how to make offerings to the Great Tyra.

I cannot critique the photo shoot this week. It's a motion shot and there are terrible wigs. I just can't.

Not my Ben! I agree he was one of the only convincing male models.

• Love 2

This photoshoot was just awful. And reminds me of why I didn't much like the nail art challenge from last cycle: why are you having male models doing challenges meant for female models?

Agreed. As a general rule, I do try not to always fall into gender stereotypes, but this shoot was clearly designed for women. Or at least a full head of hair. Several of the guys had kind of thin, straggly, or mohawky hair that just did not work for this. And I don't see how anyone could have done well with what Ben had to work with. When they were critiquing him, all I could think was "You gave him the stupidest possible hair, and made him do the stupidest possible thing with it, and now you're complaining that he looks stupid doing it?" He certainly did, but seriously. How do you work with that?

And Tyra's outfit. Oh my goodness. It elicited an out-loud "WTF is she wearing?" from me, even though there was no one else in the room.

Mirjana has got to go. All four of the coupled up sets grate, but she's the worst. Although I am also seriously over Lenox's whining.

• Love 1

Did anyone else freeze-frame the shot of Adam working on lyrics with Ben? because I did, and while most of it was illegible (not that I'm one to talk; my handwriting is awful), I was able to make out: ".

This is what I got: (Transcribed for your listening pleasure)

"Rage Cage, Rage Cage do you even lift?

My girlfriend outraged cause I drank a fifth

Pregame, pregame then she drank a fifth

Now she's on her knee game suckin on my dick

I tried goin to school, fuck that shit

I dropped out of school, oh yeah I really did it

Cause Next Top Model was calling my name

So I packed up my bag and moved out to LA

Shaved our hair all off, models still want my

If I got kicked outta the house that would be ...

Got a textbook prep look, yeah I'm talking southern ...

Fuck Versace shit I rock Polo Ralph Lauren ..."

I wish they had performed the full version for Tyra. 

Grammy material, no?

• Love 6

Lenox is the 2nd girl to have 3+ T2 callouts after 4 shoots. The first was Ann who kept getting 1st all the time.

Will this lead to a win? Or will it be my favorite Shei who could let Tyra brag about diversity?

Or...one of the guys, none of whom I care about?

This is what I got: (Transcribed for your listening pleasure)

"Rage Cage, Rage Cage do you even lift?

My girlfriend outraged cause I drank a fifth

Pregame, pregame then she drank a fifth

Now she's on her knee game suckin on my dick

I tried goin to school, fuck that shit

I dropped out of school, oh yeah I really did it

Cause Next Top Model was calling my name

So I packed up my bag and moved out to LA

Shaved our hair all off, models still want my

If I got kicked outta the house that would be ...

Got a textbook prep look, yeah I'm talking southern ...

Fuck Versace shit I rock Polo Ralph Lauren ..."

I wish they had performed the full version for Tyra. 

Grammy material, no?

1. You have done the world a great service by typing this out.

2. I cannot stop laughing.  "Rage cage Rage cage, do you even lift?"  Perfection.

• Love 1

Is it just me, or does everything about this show just scream "LOW RENT!" this season?

"Cheezy" is the word that comes to mind.  And not just this season, either!  The show has always been self-important, but now it's just gone totally over the top, and doesn't seem to be even really about modeling anymore (if it ever was, honestly)!

I feel bad for Ben.  He was kind of a dark horse for me; kind of in the background, generically good-looking, etc.  But he did photograph really well, IMO.  Then, they give him what looks like a bunch of old barbie hair sewn together, and he has to try and rock that look?  It was absolutely ridiculous!  The others had actual, you know, long hair, which is much easier to whip.  What could the poor guy do with that thing on his head?  Ugh!

And shut up, Kelly Cutrone.  Who are you, even?

Adam: "I gave up grad school to be here."

Rhondinella: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I almost bust a gut rolling on the floor laughing at that!  Can't even begin to fathom what his major might be.

Edited by Kat From Jersey