Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: There Will Be Bloodwork

• Start Topic

I m passing tonight.  I think I'm done.  The only thing Bravo understands is numbers, and while I get I'm only one person, why should I continue to contribute to their numbers?

I'm close to getting to that point. This used to be my favorite of the RH series. I was looking forward to this season. Not anymore. Now I find my self fast forwarding through any thing that involves Butterface and her family. I have no good will towards these people. I don't care about them.  With Jackie now going to rear her constantly morphing head that is more of the show that I will fast forward through. I don't need to see and I won't watch her poor son struggle on TV, why would a parent do that to their child.

• Love 4

Ok this hits a new low, did Amber, who did you know had Teh Cancer, say that Ash Wednesday is the height of the "Lentil Season"? I have to admit I was multi-tasking but this made me laugh out loud. And it would fit if she really said it. Please let that be what she said.

• Love 14

I would kill myself if I grew up in a household like the Giudices.  Is there a reason they are all yelling that early in the AM?  Someone get Theresa a thermos.  One pothole and her hot coffee is all over her and she's getting into an accident.

Rino is disgusting. I really wonder about him and Santa.

Gorga's house is Chateau Sheree 2.0.

Amber's had The Cancer.  Not sure if any of you knew this.  Forgive me, but Jim and Amber's daughter does not look even remotely related to them.  I wonder if she's adopted.   Did Amber really leave the church service to call Theresa?  Amber's so nosy.  She just met this woman and she's pressing her about personal stuff.

Theresa has a trainer?   Who is paying for that?

• Love 5

Notwithstanding that she's had The.Cancer, Amber really needs a makeup consult. Makeup is supposed to highlight but with her heavy hand, all I see is the makeup. I feel like I don't know what Amber really looks like.

Edited by Grumpbump
  • Love 3

Ugh I'm going to drag in Mr. Peanut the next time I get a pap smear and tell him I might die during the procedure. I should have milked getting my wisdom teeth removed a lot more than I did, for that matter. A procedure for which I was laid out PROSTRATE on the couch for some time afterwards. Does TeresSa not know prostate/prostrate or was she trying to be cute? I am thinking the latter and that's worse to me somehow. Teresa without the Ess I believe when she doesn't know 'brawn' or 'mastectomy'.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

Loved seeing the legless dog and hairless cat play, so cute...that's all I got.

I was gonna post the same thing!  That was my favorite part.  I felt sorry for that dog every time I saw him but now I saw him playing and he looked so happy.

• Love 5

My eyes cannot unsee Rino in his penis/bird/hammock. I'm going to have nightmares tonight. 

WTF is up with Amber trying to get TRe to spill? What does she want Tre to say? And to get up and leave church so you can go make a phone call. So bizarre. I do understand how she feels about testing. Even if the chances are that everything will be fine, it's hard not to let you mind go crazy. 

Why do Dina and the Gorgas insist on wearing hats indoors?

Someone needs to tell Tre that driving with an open mug of coffee is dangerous. So tired of Tre trying to milk the audience for sympathy. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Ugh I'm going to drag in Mr. Peanut the next time I get a pap smear and tell him I might die during the procedure. I should have milked getting my wisdom teeth removed a lot more than I did, for that matter.

Was this was a PSA for a colonoscopy? Which is a good thing for people over 50. But my gawd, It's a colonoscopy, he's not having life saving surgery! These people...

• Love 3

Was this was a PSA for a colonoscopy? Which is a good thing for people over 50. But my gawd, It's a colonoscopy, he's not having life saving surgery! These people...

I know! Paul Nassiff (apologies if that's spelled wrong) did the same thing, but somehow it didn't seem so obnoxious because I think he really did just want the ride home and Adrienne was a huge jerk to him.

• Love 2

I am second-hand mortified for these people and just ff'd my way through that mess. Rino in a sock with the "prostrate" scare; the Gorga castle that they guess will do for now, I mean, until something more suitable comes along; Amber in her ashes, crying and educating us about the lentil season. Is she faking a cancer scare?? What is WRONG with her? I just can't buy an oncologist delivering results to a camera. But I did get to bid a tearful farewell to a stranger, I think. I was ff'ing that scene, too. BOO. This is my guilty pleasure that I don't admit to watching! It has to be better than this!

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 4

Amber told her daughter that during the "Lentil Season," individuals give up things that they really like that may be bad for you.  Okaaay. 

You know, I hate to admit that this was going through my mind, but I have a friend that is a single mother of three whose body is riddled with cancer, so if I find out that Amber is using her past breast cancer battle as a storyline, I think I will definitely give up the show. I think I'm starting to feel that Amber already the knew the outcome of her tests, and used this inconclusive test storyline as a means to get air time.  Jim didn't seem like a man who was too worried about Amber, and I don't know too many who would present themselves in full makeup and hair and lashes, if they are truly devastated by this kind of news.  Her crying while preparing breakfast should have earned her an Emmy.  To use something like a fake cancer scare as a storyline is beyond disgusting.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 13

Where were the boys for the ash Wednesday lentil service?

I think the boys go to school there, so more than likely, they got their ashes during the school day.  Last week, Jim was wearing a shirt with "St. Mary's School" embroidered on it. 

I actually think that the sight of Rino in his bird underwear has been burned in my mind forever...I need brain bleach!!  That now replaces Slade Smiley from RHOC in his tanning sock as the grossest thing I've ever seen on a RH show!! 

• Love 6

Not only does Tre drive while holding a cup of coffee, none of them were wearing seatbelts, nevermind that Audrianna should be in a booster seat.  Great parent and it must be nice to be millions of dollars in debt but still able to have a personal trainer.

I know I'm repeating myself but this show is soooo boring.  No wonder they brought Jac back.  And why do the RHNJ never go on a trip without their husbands?

That's all I got.  Oh, it was nice to see that the little dog can still play.

• Love 4

Not only does Tre drive while holding a cup of coffee, none of them were wearing seatbelts, nevermind that Audrianna should be in a booster seat.  Great parent and it must be nice to be millions of dollars in debt but still able to have a personal trainer.

Yes! During that drive, she's pontificating about what a great mom she is while she is driving with an open cup of hot coffee, waiting for an accident to happen, and then when it does she doesn't have a seat belt on. But much worse, is that none of her children do either and her littlest one, Audrianna should have been in a booster seat. TERRIBLE.

Edited by LunaNegra
  • Love 3

I m passing tonight.  I think I'm done.  The only thing Bravo understands is numbers, and while I get I'm only one person, why should I continue to contribute to their numbers?

Make that two because I'm joining you.  It recorded on the DVR and I erased it without even a peek.  I'm not a stranger to trash TV, but I'm finally passing on this particular bit of nonsense.  I should have done this two or three years ago.

• Love 1

Amber with THE cancer doesn't know the sign of the cross. Maybe THE lentil season threw her off. Also does anyone else think her "dark years" 5 years ago is when she slept with a black man who gave her the dark skin daughter.

their daughter looks a lot like I did at that age and I'm African American and Mexican. I suppose its a possibility.

I have been saying since I first saw her that Amber & Jim's daughter looks nothing....nothing....like either. With all of the Melissa Gorga talk a while back, at least she resembled her father a lot, IMO. Boh. Maybe she got some grandparent's genes....

I'm kind of shocked a church allowed filming of RHoNJ....but, what do I know. I do know that some tweeters were all "Praise Jim!" saying he and his family were an example of Family Values. lol.  And I "lol" not about Church...but about Jim and Amber as upstanding people. All it takes for some viewers is to see someone make the sign of the cross, eh?

Edited by diorella78

The Gorga mansion that will never be built, LOL. Joe says he wants to live there a few years then build bigger. Has he been watching the Dubrows on OC?

What the hell with Twin Teresa having guests over for DINNER when Rino has to do his prep for the colonoscopy? I wouldn't want any company in my house during that. I thought it was rude of Teresa not to want to go with him. How did she think he was going to get home after being anesthetized? They won't release you without someone to drive you home.

I was waiting for Jim to burst into flames when the priest put the ashes on his forehead.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 11

Teresa and the Personal Trainer - I was looking at her name when they showed her to see if they pulled a Sonja on her and tagged her as a "borrowed Personal Trainer". Nope. I guess Teresa can find room in her budget to pay for this little extravagance. Way to never learn from your mistakes Teresa.  

No Juicy again?

Despite the fact that she is clearly insane for the open cup of coffee and the lack of seat-belts, I have to call out how good Teresa looks sans makeup. In her TH interview for that same scene, she looks like a drag queen. Then flash to her in the car with the girls and she looks great. I have always thought she looked so much younger and prettier with no/little makeup.  Good news for her time in the slammer. 

This Amber girl is by far the most annoying HW on any franchise. I cannot stand her, yet am very embarrassed for her. She cannot possibly be this annoying in real life can she? Wouldn't someone have killed her by now if she was? I have to think she is playing up the cancer, her concern for Teresa, and her anxiousness from knowing about the Santa/Rino scandal and she looks like a fool.  She leaves church to call Teresa again and ask her questions about the legal deal? For once I completely understood Teresa's reaction of irritation. I never understand Teresa's reaction to anything, so I will assume I am catching the flu or something. 

Interesting the way they are using Amber's intrusion into Teresa's business as a way to introduce and remind the audience about Jac. Teresa saying that Amber asking so many questions reminded her of Jac is a stretch to me, as Tre had been friends with Jac for over 10 years and she barely knows Amber at all, but I get the point. Also intriguing the way they are going out of their way, seemingly on every episode, to remind us that Dina would never do the things that Jac did to Teresa.  

• Love 6

This should be called the Pity Party episode.

Gosh...Amber is sooooo dramatic and annoying. Feel like this is her only arc so she is milking it. Gossipy nosy body and The Cancer. Fine don't go to FL, stay home. As someone dealing with a chronic medical condition, if I carried on like this, please out a bag over my head. For someone who claims to be so 'strong,' she's totally falling apart.

Teressa, a colonoscopy is not surgery honey. He gets light sedation that relaxes his muscles and might make him sleepy...that's it. Between her 'positivity and her stupidity, I don't know which is more obnoxious.

Teresa should have told Amber to STFU when she was being nosy and asking questions. Tired of her pity party too. That Gia convo was sad too. I still feel like Teresa has her head in the sand

Dina and her Pets were funny. But cue the violins for her assistant moving to Ireland. I understand he was a huge part of their lives, but all that crying and carrying on. Wowza. I did like how Dina took the Rino gossip.

Totally not looking forward to next week and seeing Jacqueline's ugly wine bloated mug and her autistic kid again. As she waxes poetically about how Teresa is now a felon. She is such a horrible friend.

I should have deleted it before watching too. Only thing that helped watching this was the snark on here.

Edited by Spiderella2
  • Love 2

Um, do any of Tre's kids know what a seatbelt is? Does she??? I swear, in that scene with her and Gia and Audriana in the car, not a single person had a seatbelt on that I could see. And Audriana appeared to be sitting on her knees, like you would on a chair at home. Was she even in a booster? Isn't she around 4? My 4 and 6 year old are in boosters, and they're big for their ages. I'm pretty sure she should still be in one. Maybe I couldn't see it around the puffy coat, but I don't know....that whole scene made me nervous. 

So Amber needed to LEAVE church because she was so worried about Tre and needed to call her right away. That girl was jonesing! Dina totally has her pegged - she's all about the gossip. It's like a drug for her. But she uses "concern" as her cover. "Oh, I'm so worried about you....are you alright? Nevermind, tell me what the judge said, and what your lawyer said, and what the prosecutor said, and what did the bailiff do? And when is your next court date? What's your strategy?" Gah, even from a good friend that would be annoying, but Amber just blew onto the scene yesterday. It would take a LOT of restraint for me not to strangle that girl. 

And what the fuck was she wearing during that kitchen scene with Jim? It looked like someone silkscreened a famous painting (I never got a good look) onto one of those "Just Dance" dance floors, and then threw half a poodle around the neck. Egads, it was ugly! She was standing there crying about her blood test and possibly having The Cancer back, and I just couldn't take her seriously. 

So, it's just Mel, Dina, and the twins in FL? Yawn.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 4
Dina's scenes are the only ones I don't get bored with...

Agreed. And that surprised me. But I find her really funny this time around, and her relationship with Luke is very endearing. 

I think I'm starting to feel that Amber already the knew the outcome of her tests, and used this inconclusive test storyline as a means to get air time.  Jim didn't seem like a man who was too worried about Amber, and I don't know too many who would present themselves in full makeup and hair and lashes, if they are truly devastated by this kind of news.  Her crying while preparing breakfast should have earned her an Emmy.  To use something like a fake cancer scare as a storyline is beyond disgusting.

I thought the exact same thing. And I also thought she might be using it as an excuse for not going to FL. I think Amber wants her screen time, but I think the way she's meddling, she doesn't want to be with a big group all at once, especially with the twins there. She is on shaky ground with those two and she knows it. She doesn't want to risk being ganged up on. 

Totally not looking forward to next week and seeing Jacqueline's ugly wine bloated mug and her autistic kid again.

Seeing Nicholas on screen makes me ill. I am currently struggling with a kid on the spectrum (not nearly as severe a case as Nick) and I would NEVER document her journey for the whole world to see. Autistic kids generally have a really hard time with overstimulation. Having cameras, lights, and crew parading around the house could really agitate him. Plus, he can't really consent to it, and it just bothers me. I know tons of other kids are filmed without their consent. But there is a difference, to me, between seeing Milania at soccer and seeing Nick struggle to form words. It's such a personal thing, and I strongly feel his mother is using him for a story line. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

• Love 11
So, it's just Mel, Dina, and the twins in FL? Yawn.

Amber and Jim are there too, and get kicked out. Or, asked to leave. In a preview clip I saw on Youtube (of the season, which I hadn't seen on Bravo since), Dina tells Jim (and Amber, I assume) "pack your bags and leave", cut to another scene of Bobby lashing out at Jim, and one of the twins calling him a bunch of names...."short and ugly" I believe were two. lol. IIRC it looked like she tries to throw her drink or something at him as well. 

Good times! sigh

ETA: Here's the clip I mean; the FL trip is mixed in throughout. (And maybe a clip of the now-removed AC trip??)  

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1
Amber and Jim are there too, and get kicked out. Or, asked to leave. In a preview clip I saw on Youtube (of the season, which I hadn't seen on Bravo since), Dina tells Jim (and Amber, I assume) "pack your bags and leave", cut to another scene of Bobby lashing out at Jim, and one of the twins calling him a bunch of names...."short and ugly" I believe were two. lol. IIRC it looked like she tries to throw her drink or something at him as well.

Oh, so she changes her mind and decides to come? That leads me to believe her "inconclusive" blood tests are nothing to worry about. I do look forward to them getting called out while on vacation, though!

• Love 4
I think I'm starting to feel that Amber already the knew the outcome of her tests, and used this inconclusive test storyline as a means to get air time.  Jim didn't seem like a man who was too worried about Amber, and I don't know too many who would present themselves in full makeup and hair and lashes, if they are truly devastated by this kind of news.  Her crying while preparing breakfast should have earned her an Emmy.  To use something like a fake cancer scare as a storyline is beyond disgusting.

Of course she knew before filming. Did you catch next weeks previews. She is in a hospital gown with her doctor delivering the news. No self respecting doctor would allow that kind of news to be delivered on camera, good or bad. Cameras are there. What probably happened is inconclusive results, so they had to do another test. She most likely found out that everything was fine, but pitched it to doctor as a reenactment to "educate the public" about cancer.  I have had inconclusive results, and had to go back for retests. It doesn't mean bad results.  

• Love 3
Did little Milania actually tell Lexi (who is 10 yrs older) that she is pretty now, but wasn't before.

Looks like little Milania has been perusing the PTV and other like-minded forums.  That little devil-spawn does drop a good truth bomb from time to time.

Despite the fact that she is clearly insane for the open cup of coffee and the lack of seat-belts, I have to call out how good Teresa looks sans makeup

She certainly was wearing makeup in that scene. It's just that it was a "normal" amount and not "makeup gun set on whore" mode like she is often so fond of. 

Can't wait to see Tiny Jim and Ambular kicked out of Florida!

• Love 6