Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: There Will Be Bloodwork

• Start Topic

This show has become a snoozefest. I had to FF through most of it. Reality shows usually distract me during my treadmill workout, but not this morning. They are all so irritating!

Sick of Teresa playing the martyr mom. Bravo, quit catering to this fraud. Don't rip people off and live within your means, bitch. Still promoting that Fabellini each episode, I see. No sympathy for you whatsoever.

Dina, STFU. Stop telling your cast mates to shush it with questions about your criminal BFF. Real friends DO ask each other the truth about what's going on -- that's if they are REAL friends off-camera. You are boring. You look more like Ron Popeil with each passing day. But good job with Lexi -- seems like a lovely young woman. How'd that happen?!

Ambien, I too had "the Cancer" -- news flash -- it does not define me, nor should it be used as a storyline to show off your "acting"! Move on, drama queen. Have the cameras follow you to the sink where you wash off the 8,000 pounds of make-up from your face.

• Love 8

Why did Teresa repeat that if she doesn't want to be 'tied in' with that? Ugh!

Because she's a liar and a hypocrite. And, of course she'd repeat it to one of the biggest gossip mongers ever on the show.

Amber is just fucking ridiculous, full stop. I'm not seeing that her daughter's complexion is much different than her own, though (they're both olive-skinned). *shrugs*

At least we only had to hear about Rich's wood, not actually see it. I like you okay, Rino, but put that shit away, please.

No doubt, Bronzedog. That brat has no room to talk about others' looks.

• Love 3

Someone above posted that Joe Giu again wasn't in the show.  I recall last June the tabloids were saying that Teresa and Joe were fighting because he was out drinking and hanging out with friends, and she wanted him home with the family.  Now in the past, in the mornings, we have seen her getting the girls ready for school.  Usually Joe seemed to be in the family scenes more during the day or at night.  But there was a tabloid story in late March about them being split up. so maybe Joe wasn't around so much at this time.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2014/03/23/explosive-teresa-joe-giudice-marriage-is-finally-over/  

• Love 3

Something tells me that Gabriella is probably the first one up in the Giudice household and sees to dad and mom's coffee being properly turned on.  I always wondered why Milania was such a brat-if that noise coming out of Teresa's mouth is what woke me in the morning-I would be begging for foster care or stay up all night.  I don't what Teresa expected viewers to think about he plea and behavior afterwards-I fully expected her to take care of kids, drive around in a Mercedes and use a personal trainer-in other words pretend like nothing happened like she has been doing for four seasons.  You just know there will a therapist in the not too distant future that will be hearing about how mom never showed any emotion before going off to prison and forced them to fake lifestyle for a reality show check. 

I am not a patient soul and the idea that a RH, who signs up for a reality show, continually complains about anyone talking about her case, which is in the national news, is just ludicrous.  Producer picked the right person to question Teresa because Amber does suffer from some sort of Tourette's affliction.  Low blow Teresa going after Jacqueline again.  I thought Teresa was suppose to be building and rebuilding friendships.

As to Teresa's penchant for rumor mongering we have seen it the first season, and seasons three, four, five and now six.  I got it season one-Teresa is a miserable human being who constantly gossips because her life is noting but one giant Ponzi scheme.  Isn't time to retire the table-flipping maniac?

I did wonder how ticked Bravo was that Teresa failed to obtain permission from the Court to film in Florida? She didn't have any problems post indictment trotting down to Florida without the kids to attend a night club event with Juicy in tow.   Production must be fuming after what they paid her that she can cancel whenever she feels like it.  Bravo and Sirens were the idiots who signed up someone under indictment for fraud/ 

• Love 2

Amber with THE cancer doesn't know the sign of the cross. Maybe THE lentil season threw her off.

I noticed that too...and Jim, as well - when he was showing his daughter how to make the sign of the cross, he went to his right shoulder and then his left - I always thought it was left shoulder, then right?? 

I am soooo over Amber and THE cancer - obviously, the "inconclusive" test results are good, because the previews show them appearing in Florida.  I cannot believe that she constantly talks about this to her RL friends the way she does on the show - I mean, I have the greatest respect and empathy for anyone who has survived cancer, and know what kind of struggle everyone faces, but enough is enough.  I have several friends who are breast cancer survivors and they continue to amaze me every time I see them. 

Amber does not inspire or lift people up, in my opinion.

And - as someone mentioned upthread - what the hell was that monstrosity of a sweater/top she was wearing when in the kitchen with Jim?  That was the most hideous thing I've ever seen someone put on their body~~well, except for Rino's bird underwear, but at least he hopefully would not be wearing that in public.

I really do not like this couple at all - I almost hope I run into them somewhere so I see for myself if Jim is as much of an a-hole in real life as he appears to be on TV!! 

• Love 3
Someone above posted that Joe Giu again wasn't in the show.  I recall last June the tabloids were saying that Teresa and Joe were fighting because he was out drinking and hanging out with friends, and she wanted him home with the family.

He's at least been out lately -- a bunch of people I know ran into him in some horrid "clubby" kind of bar near me last weekend. Other Joe was there too, but I didn't detect anyone else in the FB photos.

I can't believe a church let cameras in, especially on Ash Wed.  Both Christenings only showed footage from home cameras if I remember correctly, I have no idea how they got permission to bring the camera crew. How tacky and rude to the people that were there taking it seriously, getting a real religious experience.  

Men Rino's age should get their colons checked but my good Teresa was acting like they were looking for something seriously specific. They could have just talked about him going instead of showing it. I had a part of my colon removed at 14 (though supposedly I had the colon of a middle-aged man), so this whole thing was just cringe-worthy too me.   

I watch The Little Couple on TLC and I think Amber needs to see some episodes ASAP. Jen handled going through her cancer as it was happening no less, with a level of class that Amber probably would never be able to comprehend exists.

• Love 10

Did anyone else notice Tre & her kids were not wearing seatbelts? I rewound it & didn't see any. Not even under the arm like some people wear them. Another sign of great parenting. I'm so sick of her kids being used for sympathy. I feel like even Gia knows how to play it for the camera & viewers. I don't put anything past these criminals, not even telling their kids what to do on camera. Sad, Tre wasn't worried about them when she committed crimes. Now the world is supposed to care. I do feel for her kids, it's not their fault.

Amber is disgusting. She leaves church services to call Tre. The call could not be made after? She was not calling out of concern she wants the scoop & wants to come off as being a nice person. She's as vile as her hubby. She sure can cry on cue too. I'm not downplaying "the cancer". It's just hard for me to sympathize or believe her because she's not that great of a person from what we've seen.

• Love 3

Theresa has some serious muscle.  I think she’s working out more so she can take care of herself in the prison yard. 

A dinner party when someone is doing a colonoscopy cleanse is just disgusting.  I was surprised Bravo didn’t put a camera in the bathroom so we could get every grunt, groan and squirt of Rino’s BM.  Classy! 

The funny part of the car scene to me was Theresa saying how she can multitask and wanting to take the phone from Gia.  She was driving and holding an open cup of coffee.  Was she planning to use the phone and drive with her knees?   As you’ve all pointed out, that is some quality parenting in action.  Way to keep your eye on the prize!

I figured Amber would get the good news that she is cancer free in time to make the Florida trip, hoping that then she will be the center of attention and everyone will focus on how happy they are that she no longer has The Cancer.  Of course, none of these people give a rat’s ass about her and her cancer scare may well have not been real.  If you only have to wait a day or two to re-do the tests and get the new results, why would you cancel the trip (unless they were leaving the very next day, which they weren’t)?  She is really trying to amp up the drama.

I call shenanigans on the call from the church.  There were people sitting near and behind Jim and Amber during the service.  When she got up to call Theresa, the part of the church that we saw was empty.  D’oh!  I doubt everyone was still at the altar getting ashes.   We really don’t need another fake religious family on an RH show.  Jim better practice the sign of the cross before he does it in public again. 

That house that Joe Go and Mel are supposedly building is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen.  The god awful turrets.  Is this Cinderella’s castle?  9,000 square feet and very few bedrooms (for a house that size).  Does every room need to be cavernous and cold?  Whenever these two go in for a colonoscopy, they’ll find their taste firmly planted deep up their asses.  To be a successful builder, you need to build what other people want to buy, not a monstrosity to desperately try to make up for your small man syndrome.   A huge house only makes him look tinier. 

Can I give up lentils for the lentil season or do I need to eat more lentils then?

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 5

I would kill myself if I grew up in a household like the Giudices.  Is there a reason they are all yelling that early in the AM?  Someone get Theresa a thermos.  One pothole and her hot coffee is all over her and she's getting into an accident.

Rino is disgusting. I really wonder about him and Santa.

Gorga's house is Chateau Sheree 2.0.

Amber's had The Cancer.  Not sure if any of you knew this.  Forgive me, but Jim and Amber's daughter does not look even remotely related to them.  I wonder if she's adopted.   Did Amber really leave the church service to call Theresa?  Amber's so nosy.  She just met this woman and she's pressing her about personal stuff.

Theresa has a trainer?   Who is paying for that?

I agree about her daughter. She does not look like either one of them. Their son together does & the older 2 are his not hers. But the daughter, who is cute does not look like any of them. 

I can't believe a church let cameras in, especially on Ash Wed.  Both Christenings only showed footage from home cameras if I remember correctly, I have no idea how they got permission to bring the camera crew. How tacky and rude to the people that were there taking it seriously, getting a real religious experience.  

Men Rino's age should get their colons checked but my good Teresa was acting like they were looking for something seriously specific. They could have just talked about him going instead of showing it. I had a part of my colon removed at 14 (though supposedly I had the colon of a middle-aged man), so this whole thing was just cringe-worthy too me.   

I watch The Little Couple on TLC and I think Amber needs to see some episodes ASAP. Jen handled going through her cancer as it was happening no less, with a level of class that Amber probably would never be able to comprehend exists.

Perfectly said. Jen Arnold handled her cancer with grace. She was going through a new adoption, a recent adoption all while battling cancer. She is an inspiration whereas Amber wants attention.

• Love 3

Gia's "gosh I'm proud of you" statement to her mom couldn't have been more rehearsed. The words came one after the other with almost no affect. Also telling was how she got out of the car, quickly, not looking at Teresa, no hug or kiss or smile or "I love you, Mommy" or anything else that indicated she was feeling a strong connection or pride in her mom.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of Teresa's brilliant legal counsel wrote it up for her to garner some sympathy for her mom and her terrific parenting, in hopes of some sentencing leniency. Gia always looks so sad and tense, moreso in that scene.

Plus, there are some--few--moments when Teresa does seem full of emotion--often when talking to/about her brother. This just seemed self-congratulatory and smug--see my Gia thinks I'm great, so I'm clearly a great parent and good citizen.

My guess? Despite her protestations of hands-on parenting, Teresa NEVER handles the girls in the morning. The open cup of coffee, lack of seatbelts, general chaos and screaming, and of course, the total absence of Juicy. There's a huge gap between Teresa's godawful wakeup call (which I also call suspect: Milania's bed looked very neat and she was above the covers w/ a blanket) and when the girls are ready in the car. I'm guessing a staff of helpers, or at least relatives, put those girls together for school everyday.

I mean, you only need to get in your car with an open cup of coffee ONCE to never, ever, ever do that to yourself again. No one tries that twice.

So I'm guessing Teresa took a couple slow turns around the block rather than any actual commuting or taking the girls to school.

Finally: Milania. The girl knows she gets attention by being a rude, mouthy brat, with no consequences. She is just a child, but between having her own thread on forums to the numerous nicknames for her, she knows she's distinguished herself from the other kids. At this age, she'll keep doing whatever brings her the attention and feeling of specialness. I predict dire things for Joe and Teresa from a teenage Milania--unless Milania somehow finds other role models and a different way of making herself feel special.

Then again, kids often turn themselves around. Not too much of a chance here, but she's got time.

• Love 6

Ok this hits a new low, did Amber, who did you know had Teh Cancer, say that Ash Wednesday is the height of the "Lentil Season"? I have to admit I was multi-tasking but this made me laugh out loud. And it would fit if she really said it. Please let that be what she said.

After years, YEARS, people of trying to get my love to watch this mess with me, he comes into the room at this part, says he had no idea that the 40 day fast involved beans. Because that's bound to be unpleasant.   Then he left.  He came back to check on me just as Rino's um sock puppet made its appearance and then gave me a smirk (which I could only interpret as:  for you, I tried, but we shall never speak of this again).

Amber needs to realize that she will never be considered a serious housewife until she receives her cancer results at a Chilis ala Kim Zolciak. Get with it girl!

I prefer the Kenya Moore method of emerging from the doctor's office crying and thenceforth proclaiming to be a (n aspiration) *survivor*.

Did little Milania actually tell Lexi (who is 10 yrs older) that she is pretty now, but wasn't before.

Hilarious!  Lexi really is a sweetheart, I think I would've pointed to Tre and said well in 20 years, you're gonna look like her.  Enjoy that.  

• Love 9

What the fuck was up with the white eyeliner on Amber in her talking head? Is that even a thing people do anymore? NOT a good look...for anyone....ever! Oh and did you know...she had the cancer. Honestly if I hear it one more time!

Teresa driving her kids to school in pajamas, with no seat belts and a steaming hot cup of coffee in her hand wasjust plain stupid. How in the hell is she still driving around in a mercedes? How does she afford the personal trainer while she is going through all of these financial hardships?

The twins are just kind of meh. I could do without them and their shreiking. Dina has the personality of dry toast. The Gorgas are living on delusional island if they really believe that monstrosity is really going to be built in 18 months. Seriously something must be in the water in Jersey. This is the most ridiculous ragtag group of assholes that have ever been on Bravo. It makes me miss Caroline...I can't believe I just said that.

I love the recaps and snarking on PTV but I am not sure how much longer I can actually watch this.

• Love 11

Everyone, man or woman, 50 and over should get a colonoscopy. It is surprising the number of women who think they do not have a colon. Seriously. I guess they get it confused with the prostate. (Gigi: this is not addressed at you, as a colon disease survivor I know you know!) Sorry for the snark interruption. My Dad died of colon cancer so now I am kinda a colonoscopy crusader!

• Love 5

This show has become a snoozefest. I had to FF through most of it. Reality shows usually distract me during my treadmill workout, but not this morning. They are all so irritating!

Sick of Teresa playing the martyr mom. Bravo, quit catering to this fraud. Don't rip people off and live within your means, bitch. Still promoting that Fabellini each episode, I see. No sympathy for you whatsoever.

Dina, STFU. Stop telling your cast mates to shush it with questions about your criminal BFF. Real friends DO ask each other the truth about what's going on -- that's if they are REAL friends off-camera. You are boring. You look more like Ron Popeil with each passing day. But good job with Lexi -- seems like a lovely young woman. How'd that happen?!

Ambien, I too had "the Cancer" -- news flash -- it does not define me, nor should it be used as a storyline to show off your "acting"! Move on, drama queen. Have the cameras follow you to the sink where you wash off the 8,000 pounds of make-up from your face.

I currently have "The Cancer".  LOL.  It totally blows but my situation is so small and insignificant in comparison to many other "The Cancer" sufferers I know.  Hell, I don't even freaking talk about it at all after dealing for a year now.  I think my family forgets half the time.  Damn, I wish I could milk that shit a little bit every now and then.  ;-)   Amber is downright ridiculous.  Obviously I know how scary and horrifying cancer is, and I'm not doubting that it was the worst experience of her life.  That said, the way she overdramatizes and exaggerates EVERYTHING, I wonder if it really was at the stage she said it was.  Anybody know?  I know, that's shitty of me to say.  Too damn bad.

• Love 10

Why does everyone on this show act like Teresa and Joe were unfairly judged and targeted by the government?  These people willfully broke the law and admitted it.  If I have to see one more person's crocodile tears like one of them has The Cancer and life is so unfair for their family I'm going to start throwing shit.

• Love 8

Did little Milania actually tell Lexi (who is 10 yrs older) that she is pretty now, but wasn't before.

Yes, and it wouldn't surprise me if she heard that from Teresa saying it.  That is one savvy little brat, the type of kid that would repeat ALOT of what is said behind closed doors. Teresa and Joe don't have the sense to know that there are (many) things you don't say or discuss in front of your little kids because they haven't learned when to keep their mouths shut yet.   

• Love 7
Why does everyone on this show act like Teresa and Joe were unfairly judged and targeted by the government?

Either that or they claim they know nothing about the goings on of the trial, they don't watch or read the news, they don't ask questions, etc. Really? How can they seriously claim that.? It's all over the Internet. They all seem to have no trouble reading what's on the internet, given their activity level on Twitter. 

• Love 1

Going to church has become very important to Ambah since the cancah but she can't sit still long enough to finish the service?  Tre needs to not answer her calls, so dumb.

There are so many other comments to make but you all made them, very well I might add!

This show is going to the tubes fast.

• Love 4
I noticed that too...and Jim, as well - when he was showing his daughter how to make the sign of the cross, he went to his right shoulder and then his left - I always thought it was left shoulder, then right??

I was raised Catholic, until the age of 14 when I refused to attend church anymore. I haven't set foot in a Catholic church in 20 years, and I still automatically go left-right. Me thinks the Marcheses don't attend church as often as they would have us think.

• Love 6

Teresa shown taking boxing lessons.

Training to defend herself if incarcerated with a bunch of tough other inmates.....perhaps?

Couldn't be, since delusional Teresa doesn't seem to think there is much danger of her "going away".

Maybe she is just as afraid of Milania as the rest of us are and is trying to find a way to protect herself?

• Love 5

I was raised Catholic, until the age of 14 when I refused to attend church anymore. I haven't set foot in a Catholic church in 20 years, and I still automatically go left-right. Me thinks the Marcheses don't attend church as often as they would have us think.

My cousin, who is Catholic, taught me that the sign is "an upside down four," so I go right-left. I doubt it matters.

• Love 1

Amber's sweater during the discussion of how inconclusive tests absolutely mean THE CANCER is back...why?!  Why would such a monstrosity even be made, let alone be chose to be worn in front of a camera.  

But don't you know she's such a trendsetter?

From Ask Sister Mary Martha:  "The Sign of the Cross is made with the right hand. That's just how it's done.

If you're Roman Catholic, you touch your head, your heart, your left shoulder and then your right shoulder. If you are Eastern Orthodox, you touch your right shoulder first." 

http://asksistermarymartha.blogspot.com/2010/05/little-left-handed-devils.html 

So we're all right!  

Ghoulina, much like you, I gave up on church the second I could.  Having been through baptism, first communion and confirmation, my atheist self is still a Catholic.  My name is in the book.  

Having been brought up in the church, the sign of the cross becomes ingrained.  What stood out to me in the Amber and Jim go to church scene was that he seemed to really need to think about it.  And they talked in church (where is a nun with a ruler when you need her?).  And they played out a story line that Amber left the service to call Theresa.  It's not quite at the Melissa "saved a wench like me" levels of trying to prove religiosity, but it does seem like such an act for the cameras.  Then again, 99% of Jim and Amber's personas seem like an act for the cameras, so I guess I shouldn't expect anything different in church.  Will the show ever answer the question of whether she gave up lentils for the season? 

• Love 5

Amber's sweater during the discussion of how inconclusive tests absolutely mean THE CANCER is back...why?!  Why would such a monstrosity even be made, let alone be chose to be worn in front of a camera.  

Whatever distracts from her (ugly cry) face goes in the "win" column for me.

• Love 1
Having been brought up in the church, the sign of the cross becomes ingrained.  What stood out to me in the Amber and Jim go to church scene was that he seemed to really need to think about it.

Exactly. I didn't know that about the Orthodox, so thank you for that info. But yes, they did not have that "I've been doing this forever" automation about it. I think, like everything, they're trying to create a persona for the cameras. And I don't buy it. At all. 

• Love 2

Amber is so full of shit, mushrooms sprout from her mouth and ears when she lingers in a shady spot.  It was pretty clear that she and her angry inch were headed to the clinic either well before Ash Wednesday or well after.  Everything was so incredibly green.  Compare to the dense frozen snow of the Irish send-off.  This past winter was a long incredibly cold one for the area.  And looking at the ground and plant life that scene had to be either filmed well before Thanksgiving the year prior or well into the early and slightly false spring we had.

And what the hell was the twisted logic she tried to use to drape herself from that cross she struggled to build?  Five years is often a benchmark for being cancer free.  But if she truly was at the level of risk she was trying to claim, she would have had check ups as often as every six months.  My sister will have one every single year for the rest of her life no matter how many she lives in the clear.  And hers was not even the most rabid of breast cancers.  And some breast cancers, while tough to cure initially have a much much lesser chance of returning once eradicated. 

But she runs to her local hardware store, buys some disingenuous lumber, falsehood nails, uses a hammer of lies by omission and gives it a slight dab of truth varnish and after all that can't even haul her pear shaped ass on the thing no matter how hard she tries.  And still tries I suspect for at least one more show. 

If there truly was any justice Theresa the thieving pig Giudice would have to scrub every toilet in every single Jersey rest stop with a nail buffer.  

As annoying as Dina is I had to laugh as she tried to use her thyroid stricken gaze to shut Theresa down -- too funny that as Dina pops a fake tit trying to keep Theresa's criminal ways to a minimum on the show as storyline fodder, Guidice grabs onto the Rino Santa gossip and runs with it like her troll of a husband does a beer every chance he gets.  But of course Theresa has all the self awareness and brain pan of a mud puddle pushes ahead and Dina actually has to address it.  And firmly shuts it down.  While Theresa blinks in confusion as spreading gossip is what she is hired to do.   Only Theresa Giudice would actually think her declaring she doesn't want to gossip while doing exactly that in front of the cameras complete with what I suspect was a production note telling her how to bring the matter up for best blocking and scene editing for suspenseful commercial break would be swallowed whole.  I do love that this complete and utter sphincter of self absorbed to the point of sheer idiocy simply cannot fathom why people don't roll over and accept her "truth" even as she outright lies. 

• Love 3

I too am a little disgusted with this cast treating Joe and Teresa's guilty pleas like the 21st century's great miscarriage of justice.  Perhaps because Amber came on bludgeoning everyone with her cancer survival story that sympathy for the felons seemed to be justified?  I do not feel sorry for the Giudices in the least and the big fuss over Gia's insight is just another example of what mental midgets this cast is made up of.  Teresa has been saying almost the same thing since she was indicted.  Big deal the 13 year old knows how to Google. Gia is going to have to come with something better if she hopes to pen that "Growing Up Giudice" book before her parents gt out.

Watching her hunt for a new house and we are suppose to feel sorry for her having to resort to a home just big enough for Joe and the girls?  Hey bitch, see if your linoleum floored house in Paterson is on the market.  The one you took out about four fraudulent mortgages on to dump into the gawdy, scary mansion.

I think what I am disappointed in is production's desire to eviscerate the show and leave us with the felons and reincarnated HW from the past that couldn't keep a room full of crackheads awake and this rag tag group of people they are trying desperately to weave into a storyline.  I am sure the cast was a little disappointed when once again  the show's trip was limited to a domestic location because of the felons. 

It seems so very odd that the storyline is no one can talk to Teresa about her "unfortunate situation".  What the hell is she doing on a reality show?  Producers would have been far better off getting rid of Teresa and having those she screwed over sitting around talking about what dishonest asses she and Joe were and are,

• Love 6

Make that two because I'm joining you.  It recorded on the DVR and I erased it without even a peek.  I'm not a stranger to trash TV, but I'm finally passing on this particular bit of nonsense.  I should have done this two or three years ago.

Count me in. I just come here for the snark. Cannot stand to watch it anymore.  Although I am a little sad to have missed the dog and cat playing.

Surely, that is the highlight of the entire season.

Bravo is desperate for story lines this time...  Does anyone honestly believe Joe and Mellissa can afford that mansion on a paper shredding truck's income?  I doubt she can really afford her 'Valentino's'.  And I'm sure production told Theresa she'd be getting a call while at her training class, hence the camera guy in her face-- and Amber's desperate attempt to pry questions out of her was off the wall.  Maybe a girl in the 7th grade acts like that, all bestie's and 'you can tell ME, I'm your real friend!' 

And honestly, the very image of Rino in that bird thong or whatever it was--- was he IN the bird part?!  Eye bleach can't remove the image now.  All I can think of is Despicable Me in a bird sock undie....  :(    PLUS, who in their right mind (unless you're desperate for some kind of storyline, any kind at all) would cook and host a dinner for people while waiting on your colon blow to hit?!  I've drank the stuff and it goes through you like a white tornado.  You can't hem haw with guests and politely excuse yourself, walking sedately out of the room--- you clinch your cheeks (all 4 of them) and RUN FOR THAT BORDER before the explosion happens. 

I just can't like the twins.  I've tried, but they are too much-- too mouse like or something.  Maybe I'm prejudiced because they remind me of a girl back in middle school who was little, had a squeaky voice and too tan, had long dark hair, and a squinky eye who was always up in everybody's business,  or trying too hard to prove to everyone how 'sexy' she was.  Exhausting person to be around.  Teresa up in the bed trying to be all sexy while Rino talks about his (gag) prostate exam while she tries to pretend,'' What's THAT,duhhhhh?" (hair flip, hair flip)  Oh gee whiz, I'm rooting for the 2 legged dog-- that's all I have left.

• Love 7

Why does everyone on this show act like Teresa and Joe were unfairly judged and targeted by the government?  These people willfully broke the law and admitted it.  If I have to see one more person's crocodile tears like one of them has The Cancer and life is so unfair for their family I'm going to start throwing shit.

Save the wine though!  Of course, throw the BLK water!!!  Don't hit the HD screen.  I throw paper clips.  Sometimes I grab a rubber band and shoot for Ambuh and Tre's faces.  Lablover use to go running after them, thinking they are crackers.  One time, I didn't clean them up.  Mr. Lablover came in and said "it was that bad huh?"   Me, "No, it was boring as fuck."  And Tre and her jelly bread prayer was worth 5 rubber bands while she was rolling on the floor.

Edited by Lablover27

Bravo is desperate for story lines this time...

Which is ironic since they had a doozy of a story in Teresa and Joe's court case, and yet they totally blew it. There are tons of crime shows on tv for a reason - people love that stuff because it's real-life drama.. But instead of showing us the crimes and misdemeanors, which viewers would have eaten up, they've turned it into a pity party. And a boring one at that .

• Love 2

Ok this hits a new low, did Amber, who did you know had Teh Cancer, say that Ash Wednesday is the height of the "Lentil Season"? I have to admit I was multi-tasking but this made me laugh out loud. And it would fit if she really said it. Please let that be what she said.

Why am I starting to NOT believe that Amber really had "Teh Canceh" and has NEVER observed lent?  She did say, "lentil". I rewound twice to confirm.

I'm sorry, Rino and Teresa... Routine diagnostics when you reach middle age does not a health scare make.

Gorga's house is Chateau Sheree 2.0.

The artist's rendering of their future home is as close as they will come.  There will never be a Chateau Gorga.  I hate all of the fake "I don't want a big house" and "I want a bigger house in 1 year" shit.  Clamp it.

Just a thought here...  Was Joe & Tre's sentencing delayed because the judge wants to see all of this season of RHoNJ???  I'll bet that's why.

I am SO sick of hearing... "what they're going through"... "why is this happening to our family?"... "stay strong"... "stay positive".  They committed crimes intentionally!!!  WTF???

Does TeresSa not know prostate/prostrate or was she trying to be cute? I am thinking the latter and that's worse to me somehow. Teresa without the Ess I believe when she doesn't know 'brawn' or 'mastectomy'.

I really enjoyed Rino talking about his "health scare" (lmao) while Tah-RESS-uh literally couldn't stop staring at herself in the mirror.

• Love 3

Pretty sad state of affairs when everything else, the bird undies, Ash Wed Cancah, no seat belts is so whack that we haven't even gotten started w/the the snark on the Gorga's 250K pool and 3+million dollar house. The hell? They don't have enough money for a flea collar for Valentino! Cray cray.

I kinda think Teresa was right when she said Melissa and Joe copy everything she does, or at least there's a lot of keeping up with the Jones' going on. Chateau Gorga looks a lot like Chateau Juicy. And since they started the plans for the new house before Teresa and Joe pleaded guilty, maybe they copied the means to afford a new house from the brother and sister-in-law, too. Maybe that's why they're so dour and sad for Teresa. Maybe they're thinking: uh oh, we're next.

• Love 4

So Rino has an enlarged prostate.  He'll be fine.  He's a big asshole so he has plenty of room to carry around an enlarged prostate.  Jim could handle one the size of an elephant.  

Now I have this disgusting horrific image of Jim and and his prostate in a reverse Horton Hears a Who. 

• Love 3

If one of them were smart and that is a big if-they would knock off the fake chateau look.  Personally, I don't care for the elevation of Teresa's house-reminds me of a train depot.  My favorite Melissa line of all time when she was being taken to task for copying

Teresa about having the same chairs on the front porch-"I don't have a front porch."   If Melissa is copying Teresa she needs to stop-no sense of style in Teresa.

Joe and Melissa seem to build spec houses and then hope for a profit.  The last monstrosity I think taught them a lesson-don't count on others buying your excess.  I can't figure out how that house in Montville cost them over 3 million bucks.  Teresa's on the other hand was appraised at under $2 million.  I realize she has it listed for $4 million but neither Teresa or her brother seem that bright on the uptake when it comes to real estate.  I am guessing Joe bought that Franklin Lakes lot subject to getting financing and I bet it goes back to the owner.

One last piece of advice-if you are going to build a mansion-put a pool in.  It doesn't have to be a $250,000.00 pool but spring for the pool.

• Love 2

One last piece of advice-if you are going to build a mansion-put a pool in.  It doesn't have to be a $250,000.00 pool but spring for the pool.

Put a pool in?  Given their lazy building efforts, they'll  probably have leaking plumbing … and plenty of water in the basement. 

• Love 3

Did Amber actually say "lentil"? Although my husband reminds me how I'm not really Catholic. Something about no confession since Confirmation but take Communion (the rare times I hit Mass), but I think he just wants out. But is there possibly a "lental" season? See apparently not really Catholic and prior confusion over the "lying" vs "laying". Thanks for helping me out, good to know though I got it right the first time.

Could be as much fun as Melissa hitchhiking to Burger King to poop (unfortunately we have no video evidence of that). Whatever happened to Quaintirene (TWoP)?

Edited to after putting this question to my fallen-Catholic husband. It's "Lenten".

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1

It would be lenten season.  Not Lental.  As I watch the re-air,  I admit.  I'm a horrible person.  I'm trying to figure out what Nicole's ex has to look like to mate with her and have the daughter look as she does.  She's not ugly or anything, but looking at the twins and I have to believe her ex is Howdy Doody?

• Love 2

This episode was all sorts of awful.

Nj mom here and the little ones should've been in booster seats.  It's NJ law. Teresa is such an ass.  This is basic parenting skills.  

I have no idea what Rino's penis was wearing but he must've been on crack to think it was a good idea to dress up Little Rino like that. 

• Love 1

zenme - you beat me (well Mr DC) to it. I actually got a fleeting "are you stupid look". Then I explained about Amber. We both missed it on the show last night (see terminally bored) and he really would like to stop watching. He's evil too though and wants to witness Giudice's downfall. His HBtoH includes inappropriate Gators and Cleveland sport team memorabilia.