Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Nothing is going to be what Kailyn wants because she is using material things to fulfill an emotional void. I am sure she would probably move again in 20yrs or so after the boys grew up and moved out, but thats not what she is talking about. 

Something is missing on the INSIDE and all this "stuff" is a bandaid on a bullet hole. Stuff can buy you "fun" and of course "security" but it cannot make you happy.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail is building her own house but she is already saying it’s not her forever home.  

4288DF88-75D7-4CAD-AE09-60267CAA4743.jpeg

That literally makes no sense lol. If you’re going to build a house why not let it be everything you want? I can imagine that building a home is very expensive. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, theghostofmtv said:

That literally makes no sense lol. If you’re going to build a house why not let it be everything you want? I can imagine that building a home is very expensive. 

Because you might not be able to afford everything you want right now, but would be in 10-15yrs from now. I am not upset that Kailyn wont live in the home forever, but given her habit of moving EVERY year-18months for no legitimate reason, this is not a "normal people" response to home building. This is a "Kailyn is never satisfied" home building. 

Kailyn builds houses the way normal people buy purses or something. Or even going through cars this way wouldnt be SO strange.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Because you might not be able to afford everything you want right now, but would be in 10-15yrs from now. I am not upset that Kailyn wont live in the home forever, but given her habit of moving EVERY year-18months for no legitimate reason, this is not a "normal people" response to home building. This is a "Kailyn is never satisfied" home building. 

Kailyn builds houses the way normal people buy purses or something. Or even going through cars this way wouldnt be SO strange.

Oh okay that makes sense. I didn’t look at it that way. 

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

She builds houses like she births children.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Kailyn uses science the way some people use the Bible.  She has no interest in believing the science about vaccinating her children, but she instantly embraces science to explain why she is so fucking fat.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
On 7/5/2021 at 6:50 AM, Mothra said:

Kailyn uses science the way some people use the Bible.  She has no interest in believing the science about vaccinating her children, but she instantly embraces science to explain why she is so fucking fat.

This is funny, but I don't actually believe Kail is an anti vaxxer. I think she just says that to try and get more clicks, either from the people who agree with her or the people who want to argue with her. It wouldn't surprise me if her kids actually were vaccinated.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

According to the Ashley Reality Roundup, baby mama no drama is no longer a podcast with Kail and Vee. According to some disagreements Vee will not be back. Kail has served her with an NDA. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kail’s lack of healthy relationships is partly a result of being raised by her alcoholic mother. The problem is that she’s aware of this, so she really has no excuse. She doesn’t care enough about her relationships to nurture them. She just uses people. She does what’s best for Kail and only Kail. Fuck everyone else. Just wait until her kids are older. AT LEAST one of those kids will be estranged from her. My prediction. You heard it here first, guys.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Kail’s lack of healthy relationships is partly a result of being raised by her alcoholic mother. The problem is that she’s aware of this, so she really has no excuse. She doesn’t care enough about her relationships to nurture them. She just uses people. She does what’s best for Kail and only Kail. Fuck everyone else. Just wait until her kids are older. AT LEAST one of those kids will be estranged from her. My prediction. You heard it here first, guys.

Oh I think more than one!  Kail has sons and that means daughters in law that aren’t going to put up with Kail. 

They will all be gone!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

According to the Ashley Reality Roundup, baby mama no drama is no longer a podcast with Kail and Vee. According to some disagreements Vee will not be back. Kail has served her with an NDA. 

Which she is free not to sign. Or she can cash in and allow Kail to continue being Kail.

12 hours ago, zenme said:

To me, the "alcoholic mother" bit goes only so far. Yes, I get it. It sucks. But you get on with it and transcend whatever baggage you had to deal with growing up, especially if you have money and people around to support getting help doing so. There is no excuse.

It's like Catelynn and Tyler. I can't look at those people anymore. They were all set to enter college and chose careers that could make such a difference in people's lives. They had a support system and the funds to both get therapy and pay the costs. Here were are eons later and what's changed?

I agree that Kail has a "Fuck everyone" attitude. The universe gave her a bad mother and therefore every single human being in the world is responsible for that. Had your own awful upbringing? Who cares? It's all about Kail. She probably hates anyone who has a good relationship with their parents because since she did not have one, no one should. She's trash. I don't remember how long she was dating Jo before she got preggo but his parents were wonderful to her so she was not some feral loser who knew nothing about what a stable home looked like in her early- to mid-teens. 

The show provided her with plenty of money to pursue whatever sort of therapy could help her come to grips with her past and lay down a nice future for herself. But instead, she chose to turn into an entitled monster bitch with a perpetual middle finger up to the world.

Kail finds housing, people, pets, everything just something to use until you no longer feel like having it around anymore and then just dumping it off with zero regard to feelings. She's cruel. She doesn't care about the feelings of others. And MTV keeps throwing money at her. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
30 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Can you imagine if Jo/Vee or Javi asked Kail to sign an NDA? She would absolutely flip. I hope none of them sign it.

Somehow this will be made "all about the children," and "don't engage with her publicly because of the children." Meanwhile, "the children" see how she treats people and that must be okay because they never say anything back. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, zenme said:

I agree. Kailyn has all the time and resources in the world to work on her issues. My bet is on Lincoln being the child who at 25ish will cut off Kailyn and only see her at Issac's house/family gatherings. Issac is such a sweet soul and a more nurturing sensitive person, I can see him always trying to "make peace" with his mother (and she will lean on him emotionally). Lincoln will do or say something she doesnt like, violate boundaries and SHE will cut him off, and then be upset that he wont cow tow to her demands because she gave him life.

I do believe in honoring your mother and father, but thats if they are actually BEING a mother/father. That means they would take a bullet for you, put your emotional needs first, nurture and protect you, want you to have a better life than they had. Not USE YOU to fulfill their own needs with no regard to what's best for you.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh I think more than one!  Kail has sons and that means daughters in law that aren’t going to put up with Kail. 

They will all be gone!

source.gif

I didn't even think about her having daughters-in-law!  She is not going to like someone else being the main woman in her boys' lives.  I don't think she'd be as threatened by a same-sex partner for any of her boys because she remains the main woman in their lives.  But control issues are control issues...

• Love 7

This may sound very harsh, but it could be a good thing that Kailyn has no female children. She’s not self-aware enough to handle that relationship, and may just replay her relationship with her mother. That’s a real thing and happens. I make a conscious effort not to repeat or replay my relationship with my daughter that I had with my mom. It’s work. It’s not what comes naturally, but I have to do that work within myself. I don’t think Kailyn can do that.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Can you imagine if Jo/Vee or Javi asked Kail to sign an NDA? She would absolutely flip. I hope none of them sign it.

I would make that a stipulation if I were them--sure, I'll sign it--if you also sign one. Kail wouldn't be able then to talk freely about them on the show, on a podcast, etc.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 7/7/2021 at 8:15 AM, configdotsys said:

To me, the "alcoholic mother" bit goes only so far.

Kail is in desperate need of Al-Anon.

According to court documents obtained by E! News, Kailyn is suing for defamation after the defendant "asserted that Lowry physically beat Christopher Lopez, the father of two of Lowry's sons, and broke into and entered the home of Mr. Lopez's mother."

Kailyn's legal team claims Briana's comments are untrue and they were made "for the purpose of causing Lowry harm...Defendant used Lowry to gain additional media attention for herself." 

But those are FACTS.

I look forward to Karen Lowry being bounced out of court for this bullshit.

• Love 7
(edited)

Briana Tweeted and then deleted this post, after The Ashley reported the firing of producers because viewership has recently sunk to 400,000.  Incredibly, the series has still been picked up for another season.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2021/07/09/exclusive-well-known-teen-mom-2-producers-fired-after-show-ratings-sink-to-new-low-network-feels-producers-have-allowed-the-girls-to-call-the-shots

kristen-briana.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 2
On 7/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, TooMuchRealityTV said:

At this point she should be fired from this show. It's turning into a "Kail Shit Show"...lawsuits against co stars, shoving an NDA into baby daddy wife's face, telling MTV they need to let her direct her segments and produce them as well...she's out of control. They can't work with her anymore...she's becoming litigious and almost manic in her contentious and combative behavior. They probably want to but might be hesitant because she'll probably sue them too. I knew this podcast she had with Vee wouldn't last...it was all fake.  

• Like 1
  • Love 9
On 7/7/2021 at 10:31 AM, zenme said:

Agreed. She’s just an awful human being without an ounce of kindness in her heart.

She's a narcissist and bipolar...she's abusive to her boyfriends/husbands and lashes out on social media when she feels cornered. Now she's adding legal bullying to her long resume of behavioral problems. Has she ever had a healthy relationship? She seems to have problems having any kind of healthy relationships with men or women. She needs to get on some meds for her bipolar disorder and really do some intensive therapy for her narcissism. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

She's a narcissist and bipolar...she's abusive to her boyfriends/husbands and lashes out on social media when she feels cornered. Now she's adding legal bullying to her long resume of behavioral problems. Has she ever had a healthy relationship? She seems to have problems having any kind of healthy relationships with men or women. She needs to get on some meds for her bipolar disorder and really do some intensive therapy for her narcissism. 

And while all this goes on, MTV keeps giving her bigger and bigger paychecks and lots of air time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

And while all this goes on, MTV keeps giving her bigger and bigger paychecks and lots of air time. 

Right? She's even bullying them and they are allowing it to happen. MTV is in decline. They keep recycling old shows like Jersey Shore...which at this point is pathetic or continue with the Teen Mom franchises which is no longer about teen moms since all of these women are now in their mid twenties or are pushing 30. The rest of the programming on MTV is game shows, competitive challenge shows or reruns of these shows. Irregardless, MTV should grow some balls and fire Kail. She brags about how she makes more money doing her podcasts so they shouldn't feel guilty about it and even if she wasn't making more money doing podcasts...grow a pair! They didn't take this crap from Farrah Abraham or Jenelle so why put up with it from Kail? She can be replaced....they all can.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

How many “friends” went on this latest vacation to take care of her sons??

Hasn't she burned all her bridges with real friends?  I suppose her plan might be rent-a-friend in exchange for a vacation or bring Chris again.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Now she's talking about having six kids??? Why? This isn't 1954 when everything was cheaper and people weren't concerned with the environment and what having six kids means in that regard...and with no father in the home? Honestly, she really is on the train to crazy town with this brain fart.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Now she's talking about having six kids??? Why? This isn't 1954 when everything was cheaper and people weren't concerned with the environment and what having six kids means in that regard...and with no father in the home? Honestly, she really is on the train to crazy town with this brain fart.

She’s not going to stop until she has a girl. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, theghostofmtv said:

She’s not going to stop until she has a girl. 

She's reminding me of Octomom who definitely had a mental illness and needed to have a gazillion kids. I think with Kail alot of it is about getting attention. Especially since she's on this show. She has a lot of pathology going on...she wants to present a pretty picture to the world that she's this super single mom of four boys and is quite capable of having more kids without the help of a man...except in the whole conception thing. She's an Instagram Mom...using social media to show the haters that her life is great and her kids are great and la de da! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

No way in hell she didn't drag someone along.  Probably her "friend" that she films with.  What happened to Sterling?  I thought they were back on?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

And people keep watching, so advertisers keep paying MTV. You know what to do.

I haven't watched this show in forever because I think it's time it was put out to pasture. Same goes for most reality shows. I get all my info from reading here. When my notifications say that 6 people commented on Kail Smash, I know to open it up and see who she de-friended, insulted, or shat upon this week.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

She answered this on Instagram and said 15. 

11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

No way in hell she didn't drag someone along.  Probably her "friend" that she films with.  What happened to Sterling?  I thought they were back on?  

Sterling went. Along with 14 other people. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

She answered this on Instagram and said 15. 

Sterling went. Along with 14 other people. 

What in the fuck is wrong with her? There is no way I would want to take 15 people with me in MY vacation, much less pay for 15 additional bs. I would love to know who else went and see how long these people have been her friend. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, configdotsys said:

Kail finds housing, people, pets, everything just something to use until you no longer feel like having it around anymore and then just dumping it off with zero regard to feelings. She's cruel. She doesn't care about the feelings of others. And MTV keeps throwing money at her. 

Jordan comes to mind.

eta: And this was amateur level Kail - back when she was a young, cute, retail employee looking to get out of a bad relationship. Now that she thinks she has some money and leverage, she is much worse and haughty.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Definition of humblebrag:  To make a seemingly modest, self-critical, or casual statement or reference that is meant to draw attention to one's admirable or impressive qualities or achievements.

Exhibit A:

kail.jpg

Tacky House?

MoneyCantBuyYouClass House?

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Definition of humblebrag:  To make a seemingly modest, self-critical, or casual statement or reference that is meant to draw attention to one's admirable or impressive qualities or achievements.

Exhibit A:

kail.jpg

And I'm SO TIRED of Kail trying to make her "chaos" seem cute. Yes, a household with four young kids is probably going to be rambunctious/noisy/messy, but "chaos" isn't cute. Especially when the primary chaos isn't the kids being hyper, but Baby Daddy #3-4 being dragged away by police after some kind of dust-up (again) with the World's Best Boy Mom. Or the World's Best Boy Mom having (another) falling out with one of her friends/childcare providers. Or WBBM having (another) falling out with one of her baby daddies. Or WBBM just having a meltdown for no particular reason.

Untreated mental illness (especially in a parent of 4 kids) isn't cute. Kail takes no responsibility for the chaos she has already created in her kids' lives and doesn't seem realistically resolved to be less chaotic in the future. She doesn't even seem to get how the chaos is problematic for her kids, even if they're (at this point) pretty well behaved and they go to private schools.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 14
On 7/6/2021 at 8:08 PM, Mkay said:

that podcast clearly was misnamed lol

• LOL 9
  • Love 2