Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

It even looks horrible on the skinny, pretty model on the fashionnova page. 

24 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The pattern isn't  very forgiving as they say.

Yes it does her rear end no favors. If the top had been striped and the bottom a solid black it could’ve cute- in the right size of course. 

• Love 3
On 7/21/2018 at 6:13 AM, Calm81 said:

Cheyenne, however, is a sweet girl. She’s beautiful and soft spoken - too good for Corey IMO. Corey can be seen on the show “ex on the beach” with his new “love” of the moment. I’d be embarrassed for his daughter to see her dad in these shows. #manwhore

(Edited to reflect the portion I’m commenting on)

See, I respectfully disagree with you on Cheyenne. And this quite likely will be an unpopular opinion but I find several of her comments to be totally out of line and reprehensible. You can find the screen caps, but saying that she wished she had “kicked him in his head” when referring to a white child who said she looked like a cat, or saying she couldn’t see The Help because she “already has a problem with white people” and that the movie made her “want to kill every white person”... I think that’s just as vile as the other racist/classist/etc etc shit.

also, I’m aware this could be construed as off topic for this thread, so if it needs to be moved no worries! 

• Love 13
(edited)
19 hours ago, Enya Face said:

(Edited to reflect the portion I’m commenting on)

See, I respectfully disagree with you on Cheyenne. And this quite likely will be an unpopular opinion but I find several of her comments to be totally out of line and reprehensible. You can find the screen caps, but saying that she wished she had “kicked him in his head” when referring to a white child who said she looked like a cat, or saying she couldn’t see The Help because she “already has a problem with white people” and that the movie made her “want to kill every white person”... I think that’s just as vile as the other racist/classist/etc etc shit.

also, I’m aware this could be construed as off topic for this thread, so if it needs to be moved no worries! 

If she was white and she'd said that about black people, she would be banned from every show for life.  Nobody cares if you say that shit about white people.  George Lopez once said that the only reason he likes playing golf is because he gets to smack something white with a club.  I hate all racists and it definitely goes both ways.

Edit: Look at Roseanne, she's white, said something about black people and was fired from her own show and everyone hates her.  As far as I know, she never said she wanted to kill someone.  What she said was disgusting but if she's going to be fired, how is it fair that this Cheyenne chick is getting shows??

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail did a Q&A on her Instagram.  Here is two. 

0E7A0845-E084-4FF1-B991-EF50FA8CC074.jpeg

Does anyone remember the rumor about Kanal hooking up with her producer? ?

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail did a Q&A on her Instagram.  Here is two. 

0E7A0845-E084-4FF1-B991-EF50FA8CC074.jpeg

752D004C-2D11-493E-A60D-81BE6525B34B.jpeg

Chris is piping this dummy again so I guess there's  no more need for kid swaps at the police department? Oh! And a smiley face.

I've never seen any one so dickcrazed.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 13
On 7/28/2018 at 12:12 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Love your name by the way- one of my favorite clothing brands. 

I am a plus size lady that believes every woman is harmed my ill-fitting clothes. Size vantiy does you NO favors so I always make sure to buy clothes that FIT. That being said I tend to stay away from stripes (especially on the bottom half) because my body is so curvy (I’m not curvy I’m very much fat, but some fat people are curvy too) that the stripes never LIE right. This photo is a prime example. For someone who cares so much about how she looks why does she dress so badly?!!

I love their clothes too. I'm a size 18-20  solid on the bottom, but my top is a 3x easy because of my boobs and my broad shoulders and back. You are so right that ill fitting clothing makes women like us look even worse and bright circus stripes like she's wearing....Only if you're delusional. Like I said before I think she's hanging around Lindsy and she's trying to imitate her style of dress which is a little more upper class than kail is used to. Kail just has no sense of style on her own and either she ignores those people who try to tell her or she just surrounds herself with yes friends who won't say anything. So in answer to your question why does she dress so badly? She's vapid, vain, arrogant and only listens to people who tell her what she wants to hear aka her "producers".  

• Love 1
On 7/28/2018 at 3:40 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

But have you seen how her ass kissers dress? Lol

They all dress like a hot mess for their ages.  Kail is just blowing through her money like a coked up rock star. Joe and Javi may always pay their child support on time, but both of them will also have half custody so it won't be much through the years. She's going to have to chase Chris down monthly for little lux's money. I'm living for the days to come when Kail can't afford anything more than hootchie shorts from the Salvation Army.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, citychic said:

They all dress like a hot mess for their ages.  Kail is just blowing through her money like a coked up rock star. Joe and Javi may always pay their child support on time, but both of them will also have half custody so it won't be much through the years. She's going to have to chase Chris down monthly for little lux's money. I'm living for the days to come when Kail can't afford anything more than hootchie shorts from the Salvation Army.

Ding ding ding. Kailyn is spending money like it’s going out of style. People also forget that children cost MORE the older they get. Javi and Jo will always pay their HALF (and no I don’t think the boys will ever do without) but Kailyn’s lifestyle will have a come down pretty quickly. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ding ding ding. Kailyn is spending money like it’s going out of style. People also forget that children cost MORE the older they get. Javi and Jo will always pay their HALF (and no I don’t think the boys will ever do without) but Kailyn’s lifestyle will have a come down pretty quickly. 

I, for one, am just petty enough to enjoy watching every second of that haughty bitch eat humble pie. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 27/07/2018 at 9:59 PM, Mkay said:

Stop wearing stripes Kail!

Jeebus does she only have skinny fun house mirrors in her house?!?!  I bought a romper last week (@Target where I never bother trying things on because I'm there every week) and when I tried it on at home my ass and front pooch (which how can we even see hers from this angle in that still pic but we can omg!) looked about 1/4 as "too wide" as hers does and it immediately went back into the car for return.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

We've officially jumped the shark, right? That aside, I'd be scared to get in the ring with Lindsey and maybe Kail and Farrah could knock each other out simultaneously and give us all a few minutes of peace (and some really great gifs!). 

• Love 5

I'm not going to throw shade at Kail, but I will throw shade at those rompers in general. I find them hideous regardless of your shape or size....I was at a concert this weekend where rompers were out in full force, and I did not see one person who could pull it off. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

So Kail is not okay with "her" producer on TM so they get her another one?

OMG excuse me. I have to go scream in disgust.

The people running this show are fucking weenies.

Interesting....?

• Love 9
On 7/30/2018 at 5:19 AM, Mkay said:

Yes!!! Lolol

Isn't this a jumpsuit? Aren't rompers the one pieces with shorts? I generally don't like jumpsuits (the trousers never seem to fit well) and this one is particularly ugly. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm not going to throw shade at Kail, but I will throw shade at those rompers in general. I find them hideous regardless of your shape or size....I was at a concert this weekend where rompers were out in full force, and I did not see one person who could pull it off. 

Anything that my baby wears on the regular should not be a thing for grown adults. I don't care if you wear 80 pounds...I think a solid consistent fashion tip is "don't dress like a literal infant."

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Interesting....?

Regardless of the producer not being who he seems to be, can't a lot of people say that about their boss? Oh wait, the people that own and run this show are not the bosses, the girls apparently are. Fuck you. You are being paid handsomely for being on a television show that pays you to manufacture drama all in the name of a large paycheck. The producers call the shots and if you don't like it, there's the door. I would not put it past Kail at all to lie about something, get someone canned, and not care one whit about it. This is the reputation that she has made for herself. Trash.

This type of hand holding and ass kissing that goes on doesn't bode well for Kail, who wants a job in show business after this show peters out. She does not take direction, she dictates the action, acts like a diva and storms off. If you're Mariah Carey, you can get away with that. If you are nobody Kail, not so much. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Maci looks like she's trying to hide another pregnancy.

She kind of does. It may just be the way that type of shirt falls, but she does look a bit like she's smuggling a basketball. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She kind of does. It may just be the way that type of shirt falls, but she does look a bit like she's smuggling a basketball. 

we'll just have to see if we see Instagrams w/her drinking...oh, no, wait, no way to tell there!!!

• Love 15
4 hours ago, teapot said:

JC was hot.  (what is with me lately?  this perimenopause is turning me into a dirty old lady!!)

He probably turned down her advances and she got mad. Haha she would get angry when he went to Javi to film because she didn’t feel like it. If things don’t go her way she is through with you.  

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

So Chris is now literally the pool boy? She has to be referring to him because she always tries to refer to him whenever & however she can, and also because Lux is the only "baby"...but Javi would be all about it if it was being filmed. "Do you need me to paint the house too? Do you? Do you???".  

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

So Chris is now literally the pool boy? She has to be referring to him because she always tries to refer to him whenever & however she can, and also because Lux is the only "baby"...but Javi would be all about it if it was being filmed. "Do you need me to paint the house too? Do you? Do you???".  

You're right it's Chris.

image.png.d53c94fadf55cb7aea64bc5dcb7cbd48.png

• Love 8
On 7/30/2018 at 12:19 PM, Mkay said:

Maybe it's just because I live in L.A., but none of these women are even remotely close to qualifying as "babes."  I can't imagine any of them turning heads as they walk down the street unless they're exposing copious amounts of flesh, and that certainly doesn't make anyone a "babe."

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Interesting....?

"Not who he seems to be?" No shit. He's a producer for a reality show. Are these bitches dumb enough to think these people are their friends?

I guess I answered my own question there. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, druzy said:

That's not a compliment, Kail. Or something that most people would share with the whole world. I would be mortified if someone said that to me. 

• Love 21

And of course she has to get a dig in against Jo and Javi for not being yard guys?  Jo seems to keep a nice house, his parents did too.  Chris strikes me as the least “handiest” of them all.  She’s trying to make him into something he is not once again.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lolol True about Javi. 

• Love 9