Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

There have been so many “shamans/conmen/healers and conscious relationship “experts” across the RH shows, but this “expert “ was really phoned it in. No gongs, no sound bells, no actual words or context, just random noises and shaking and blankets…

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Abe is starting to kind of seem like a douche to me. Meh to Erin too right now. Why does she think a gay man would wanna have sex with her a woman.

Sai’s daughter was surprisingly not annoying. Sai is kind of a douche tho. Was annoying Sai just kept talking about her upbringing. Like we get it you were poor.

Brynn didn’t annoy as much tonight.

I FF all the Jenna dating scenes. Too cringey.

Jessel is surprisingly not bugging me. Her being late would piss me off but Sai seems so overly bitchy to her. It is weird her husband just jets off to Vietnam for a day often.

Enough with the stupid sound bath stuff. Is it like a requirement every housewife show goes to one.

• Like 13

It starts with Brynn in her pajamas,  flirting, in a gay bar, and talking  about finger banging. I FF a little, and we're  back to another  person  cleansing these women. Sai is such a snippy little thing,  otoh, I don't  have much time for Jessel.  I don't  know if she had sex with her husband,  and I really  don't  care to know. Surely Jenna has had enough  of these women,  but why was she on that tiny stage, in that  tiny club. Not much Erin, thank goodness,  but does she know what gay men like? Perhaps  she meant  bi.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Not much Erin, thank goodness,  but does she know what gay men like? Perhaps  she meant  bi.

No, she meant what she said. Her vagina is magic, and no one alive, dead, or otherwise could resist it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

The Vietnam thing is incredibly weird, as was Pavit's near revulsion at seeing Jessel in the negligee after being told that sex was on the menu.

Sai's daughter is her mini me, and seemed quite poised and intelligent too. I think Sai reminding her that she grew up poor and didn't have the same opportunities was more for her daughter's benefit than the cameras. 

Erin & Abe both seem to have spent a lot of time envisioning how they're survive a downturn in their sex lives. 

Was Ubah's make-up washing off in the bath or does she have pigment differences on her face? I just can't imagine voluntarily taking a bath on camera.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Why are the women (Erin) so obsessed with whether or not Jessel and Pavit have had sex? Does Erin want to watch? Join in?

And Jessel is brushing off his 24hr excursion to VIet Nam, because he does this all the time for the airline miles? Sure Jan.

I can't help thinking his reaction to her in her lingerie was because he was amused by her ridiculous level of thirst for the show. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Pavit is doing a mileage run, which apparently is a thing: "A mileage run is a flight that is taken solely for the purpose of earning frequent flyer miles or elite status with an airline but not particularly to get to a specific destination or with the purpose of exploring a new place. In fact, you may never exit the destination airport before you turn back around and board the same plane you just flew in on to head back."

He also made all of the arrangements for the lovely, luxe date night, but I don't think he's comfortable being sexual on camera. I like their awkwardness. Brynn, by comparison, is just gross.

Sai is a bitter, bitter pill and apparently she, too, was late for lunch so she needs to shut the fuck up. She and Erin are in for a reckoning.

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

So — Sai tells Jessel she doesn’t open up enough to the group, but when Jessel DOES open up to say she also lived with an alcoholic relative, Sai says (paraphrasing) “Quit copying me!  I had the worst life!”  Jessel is trying to find some commonality or shared experience to empathize with Sai, but Sai is definitely not having it.   

Jessel should have been on time or called.  Sai could have called too. TV. 🤯

Yes, I think Jessel’s husband is not comfortable on camera and especially not having his (attempted) sex life filmed.   I don’t blame him for that.

The scene with Jenna in the bar was cringey; I agree.  I was embarrassed for her.

• Like 19
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I can't believe Jenna told that woman her teeth were fake. But I can empathize. I'm socially awkward myself, and have blurted out embarrassing info in a fit of insecurity that later made me want to never meet new people again. 

There’s no way Erin would be ok with her husband having sex with Anyone else no matter their gender. She acted like she was game to gain ‘cool’ points, but she’ll make him pay for what he said at that dinner.  

Sai, ugh, shuddap about your poor childhood. No one cares. You’re stuck up and bitchy Now, so it didn’t teach you anything. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, pvandal said:

My favorite part of the Sai/Jessel lunch was when Sai showed up late, which I assume was because she didn't want to be there and wanted to make Jessel know it wasn't important to her and then Jessel was even later. Took the wind out of her sails. Maybe I'm wrong but these ladies have proved how petty they are.

Loved that!  Sai kept trying though.  “This could have been a phone call.”  That’s so rude.

I f-ing HATE Sai.

• Like 16
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4

Did Jessel have sex?  The only people who know are her and her husband.  The women seem to be falling into the BS that a good lay will change a woman, as if the proof that Jessel has had sex will be a personality replacement. She'll be relaxed!  She'll be happy!  She'll suddenly love them all and want to spend time with them!  She'll be her best self!  FFS the whole having sex turns a woman around has been pushed by horny men for a long time.  Can we give it a break? 

Maybe they had sex.  If so it could have been good or incredibly awkward. Maybe they took the time being alone to really talk about their relationship and what they want.  Maybe they were never a very sexual couple.  People get to define their own relationships. Not everyone chooses Brynn's cat in heat presentation of their sexuality. 

Jenna, Brynn is not a good wing woman because she sexualizes everything.  Were you hoping to hit it and quit it or were you looking to meet people and to get more comfortable in these situations?  I sense it's the latter, so she's not a help.  Although she was less annoying than she has been.  Maybe cowboy hats calm her down. :-) 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Abe is starting to kind of seem like a douche to me. Meh to Erin too right now. Why does she think a gay man would wanna have sex with her a woman.

Sai’s daughter was surprisingly not annoying. Sai is kind of a douche tho. Was annoying Sai just kept talking about her upbringing. Like we get it you were poor.

Jessel is surprisingly not bugging me. Her being late would piss me off but Sai seems so overly bitchy to her. It is weird her husband just jets off to Vietnam for a day often.

Enough with the stupid sound bath stuff. Is it like a requirement every housewife show goes to one.

That’s because production is lazy. Pretty soon it will be time for the obligatory bikini wax.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 5

Believing Jessel and Pavit have sex is almost as hard to believe that Brynn has read any book she says she collects and I for one do not think she has a rare book collection. I would think big coffee table books, old Cosmo magazines, but first edition of Edith Warton or Mark Twain or the like, naw, no way. 

Pavit flying to Viet Nam for a sandwich/get air miles makes sense but it would also make sense to plan a family trip to London, surely buying tickets for all of them could accomplish the same or more miles earned.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Believing Jessel and Pavit have sex is almost as hard to believe that Brynn has read any book she says she collects and I for one do not think she has a rare book collection. I would think big coffee table books, old Cosmo magazines, but first edition of Edith Warton or Mark Twain or the like, naw, no way. 

Pavit flying to Viet Nam for a sandwich/get air miles makes sense but it would also make sense to plan a family trip to London, surely buying tickets for all of them could accomplish the same or more miles earned.

Flying with toddlers is my own personal tortuous version of hell. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Back when I travelled for work, I occasionally took mileage flights. You usually do this at the end of the year if you're close to a level but just shy of it.  Usually what folks do is find how they can  get the most miles for the least money.  Pavit would get more than 17,000 miles for this round trip.  When people do shorter trips, they may do a same day turnaround.  However, many people make it a weekend trip.  It still looks odd if he does this often.  He would not get credit for miles earned by family members.  It doesn't sound like Jessel travels that much so she likely isn't close to reaching a mileage category that gives privileges. 

The More You Know Fun GIF by megan motown

Of course, he could probably get a damn good Banh Mi in New York.  It won't come with 17K+ flight miles and whatever else he's getting in Vietnam. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

That entire bar scene with Jenna and Brynn was so cringe.

That restaurant scene with Erin and Sai and their unimpressive husbands was so cringe. 

I turned it off after that. The first for me in any Housewives show that I couldn't stomach to watch it through. 

• Like 7

Brynn at the rare book store in this episode, playing chess in a previous episode, and talking about her grandma with her brother... I wish she would show more of this to everyone instead of trying to do a 2023 variation of Samantha Jones.  And I think in regards to her previous fiances, I have a feeling it's a 'runaway bride' situation where she's pretending to like what the guy likes instead of actually being herself with them.   Seeing her at the book store, it made me think 'I would like hanging out with this girl'.

Jessel is so Alex McCord... it isn't funny.  And I admit I kind of wish we had seen the scene of her with her twins during the music session.  The producers could have had Jessel saying how wonderful and educational this musical experience would for her boys.. and then cut to scenes of the boys running around away from the group with Jessel chasing them.

Erin and hubby... there is something going on in that marriage.. and this week further shows that.  I don't know exactly what is going on.. but something is off with them.

Sai had a nice scene with her daughter.. and I can understand how relieved she is that she can provide for her kids in a way that she didn't have as a child.

Sai and Jessel I guess aren't going to be bonding this week.

• Like 9

I don't know, I almost believe that Brynn collects rare books that she actually reads. She made a deep cut George Washington joke a couple of episodes ago that very few housewives would understand and name checked "The Economist" in this one. I really liked her in this episode and her description of which books she likes to collect was insightful and was more than just an idea that collecting books will make her look smart. But then she acts like a THOT at the bar with Jenna and I wonder what is she trying to prove acting like she does.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh no!!! Please don’t encourage *more* people to inappropriately bring small children on trans-Atlantic flights. Those children would be a terror on an airplane.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ubah is certainly an odd duck, I do not think she is emotionally mature, I would be unable to spend a lot of time around her, having a simple conversation would be like walking thru a mine field, you never know what will blow up in your face with her.

This is the way I see it also.  She's pretty...that's about it.  All that's left seems exhausting in a nonsensical way.

3 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Brynn at the rare book store in this episode, playing chess in a previous episode, and talking about her grandma with her brother..

Why not some type of memorial to her grandmother in the place where she lived and enjoyed her life in Indiana. Putting it in Central Park seems all about Brynn.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That entire bar scene with Jenna and Brynn was so cringe.

The way she plays up to Jenna being a lesbian is really obnoxious.  Her whole shtick is so one note.  Everything plays through a sex meter cranked up to full power.  It's really tiresome.  If she's really as smart and accomplished as she tells us she is why is it necessary to play that card on a steady basis.  

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Just finished it and the only thing I can say is … Sai is a B*tch 

Yup.  While she seems self-satisfied and pleased with what she has attained she doesn't appear to be particularly happy.  Everything about her is hard edged.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

I think Bryan likes to appear to love old books and chess, but only dips a toe in to make it seem legit. I just got an, 'ooh Fancy books I can display' vs a genuine love for the actual writing in them, but I could be wrong. Its just that comment about quoting the Economist...we've yet to see her get intellectual in any conversations we've seen, but could be editing.

• Like 9

All the bookstores in New York can’t cancel out Brynns gross flirting. The scene at the gay bar was cringeworthy. I’m also over Jenna’s “I’m so awkward “ schtick. 
So the ladies want everyone to share with them but when Jessel does share about her dry spell they can’t wait to trash talk her marriage? Sai shares that she was the poorest of the poor so Jessel better not dare mention being poor because she was poor poor. 
I know the housewives all do the same things and now each franchise is doing a release the rage sound bath type of crap. I miss the shopping , lunches and get togethers at the ladies homes. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I used to hang out at the bar Jenna/Brynn were at all the time. It was funny seeing the owner running around trying to get into the frame of the shots. Of course I aged out of that place, as did Jenna. 

Was the owner the short, squat Susie Myerson-esque woman who came up to the table with Jenna’s  “date” that no one seemingly paid any attention to? I cringed for that woman big time. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

Was the owner the short, squat Susie Myerson-esque woman who came up to the table with Jenna’s  “date” that no one seemingly paid any attention to? I cringed for that woman big time. 

Oh, yeah, I noticed her too and at first I thought she was with that woman. It looks like it was the owner. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollysprayregen/2019/06/15/how-the-owner-of-nycs-oldest-lesbian-bar-has-kept-it-open-and-thriving-for-almost-thirty-years/?sh=575101d7b45f

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

What I hated most about Sai and Erin's date talk about what they and their husband's would do if they didn't have sex for an extended period of time is that it was only about the actual act of sex and nothing about underlying issues. I wish the women would ask Jessel if either one of them is depressed, on some kind of medication, etc. If you haven't had sex with your partner in months or years, then something else is wrong that won't be fixed by a roll in the hay. I hate that Erin and Sai continually make this serious issue of Jessel's into a running joke.

As for Pavit's quick trip to Vietnam, he said in an earlier episode that just being in an airport is like a vacation or part of the vacation experience for him.  I feel the same way, so I appreciated hearing someone being so likeminded. I love being in airports. They're like little mini-cities. I never mind a longer layover, because I can always go exploring and amuse myself in a myriad of ways in an airport. Maybe not tiny ones. I LOL'd when Pavit mentioned that about himself.

• Like 15
3 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

What I hated most about Sai and Erin's date talk about what they and their husband's would do if they didn't have sex for an extended period of time is that it was only about the actual act of sex and nothing about underlying issues. I wish the women would ask Jessel if either one of them is depressed, on some kind of medication, etc. If you haven't had sex with your partner in months or years, then something else is wrong that won't be fixed by a roll in the hay. I hate that Erin and Sai continually make this serious issue of Jessel's into a running joke.

As for Pavit's quick trip to Vietnam, he said in an earlier episode that just being in an airport is like a vacation or part of the vacation experience for him.  I feel the same way, so I appreciated hearing someone being so likeminded. I love being in airports. They're like little mini-cities. I never mind a longer layover, because I can always go exploring and amuse myself in a myriad of ways in an airport. Maybe not tiny ones. I LOL'd when Pavit mentioned that about himself.

I was thinking this same thing when they were talking about the no sex thing. No one said oh what’s going on that is causing the no sex. Just instantly fucking other woman and breaking up. 2 winner husbands they’ve got going there. Something about Abe’s whole vibe turns me off too. He just seems like such an obnoxious dbag. I don’t know why I think this lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
On 10/2/2023 at 1:03 AM, Marley said:

I said to my daughter..."um, erin doesn't know how gay works"  

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
3 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

What I hated most about Sai and Erin's date talk about what they and their husband's would do if they didn't have sex for an extended period of time is that it was only about the actual act of sex and nothing about underlying issues.

They sounded like teen-agers rather than adults with families and life experiences. No doubt influenced by the cameras as well. 

• Like 13

Listening to Erin and Sai at dinner no wonder they don’t believe Pavit flying to Vietnam.

After that performance neither would I with their husbands.

But I actually believe Pavit would fly to Vietnam for Pho and Banh Mi and mileage. 

• Like 11
5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

What was Sai drinking when she wasn't drinking? It looked like a drink-drink. Not saying she's lying (or that I care if she drinks at noon) -- but I wouldn't be surprised if she was, haha!

She asked for a spritz (this sounds to me like a drink-drink) before Jessel arrived, and then she was offended (or pretended she was) when Jessel asked if they should have a drink by saying it was the middle of the day, who would have a drink. It seems to me it doesn't matter what Jessel says, some of the women will find something wrong with it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Marley said:

I was thinking this same thing when they were talking about the no sex thing. No one said oh what’s going on that is causing the no sex. Just instantly fucking other woman and breaking up. 2 winner husbands they’ve got going there. Something about Abe’s whole vibe turns me off too. He just seems like such an obnoxious dbag. I don’t know why I think this lol.

Ya, I thought that conversation was very immature. It made me wonder how Abe would feel if, say, he was going through some serious medical issue that caused him to be impotent. Would he be fine with Erin getting some on the side?  Not likely. Or would Sai's hubby be fine with her leaving? They both sounded like very immature couples, not couples with children and life experiences that make you realize that you are there for better....or worse. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
On 10/2/2023 at 7:08 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Brynn at the rare book store in this episode, playing chess in a previous episode, and talking about her grandma with her brother... I wish she would show more of this to everyone instead of trying to do a 2023 variation of Samantha Jones. 

I do actually think their are two sides to Brynn - I do think she is intelligent and interested in books and chess.

Then she goes to the default position of being a sex kitten - and the only way to get a man is to be an empty, sexy shell.

It is a weird dichotomy- and it makes me sad that she picked the sex kitten side over other options.

• Like 20
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I do actually think their are two sides to Brynn - I do think she is intelligent and interested in books and chess.

Then she goes to the default position of being a sex kitten - and the only way to get a man is to be an empty, sexy shell.

It is a weird dichotomy- and it makes me sad that she picked the sex kitten side over other options.

She picked wrong... guys prefer intelligence and being able to carry on a conversation over the ditzy sex kitten thing hands down.  It's sad that she thinks so little of herself.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

She picked wrong... guys prefer intelligence and being able to carry on a conversation over the ditzy sex kitten thing hands down.  It's sad that she thinks so little of herself.

I totally agree. I think she had a lot of misplaced influences in her life.

• Like 4