Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Gina and Emily bond with Jenn and learn about the reality of her complicated relationship; Heather prepares for her twins to leave for college; Shannon and Tamra meet to hash out their issues; Tamra throws her composure overboard.

Original air date 2023.06.14

• Like 1
(edited)

Lord, these women are exhausting.

Shannon is Shannon - what you see is what you get, which is refreshing but at the same time, she is so self-centered it is exhausting. Then Tamra comes along cussing Shannon out and Shannon looks better by comparison.

This season so far is starting off so much better than last season.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

Taylor's blush is the wrong shade.

... and Gina's eye make up at the restaurant at the beginning made her look like a man.

Can't any of them find cute flats to wear on a boat??

I use to like Shannon, but not anymore.  

• Like 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

... and Gina's eye make up at the restaurant at the beginning made her look like a man.

Can't any of them find cute flats to wear on a boat??

I use to like Shannon, but not anymore.  

IKR? They were all just screaming for broken legs or ankles. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tammy Sue is trying way too hard. It's episode 2 and I'm already exhausted. Tamra acknowledged at their meeting that Shannon did reach out (just not as frequently as she wanted her to). Tamra immediately went nuclear & started trashing Shannon to any/everyone so it makes sense wh Shannon backed away. Tammy Sue's like a rabid dog. Again, exhausting. 

Not a Taylor fan & her face scares me. Happy she didn't get an orange & hoping we don't have to see much of her.

I like the new chick but I've been burned before so...

• Like 21
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I felt like Tamra had planned her performance before she arrived.  She was way over the top with her screeching.  And, after last night’s RHNJ sh*t storm, I didn’t need anymore screeching.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4

Tamra was very drunk, but things will get better with Shannon.

Shannon is all about herself- interrupting Jennifer's story about adopting her foster son because she thought she saw John's son. Heather is similar, but not as bad.

So the stories about John and Shannon getting really drunk (it seems this was a common bond), fighting and breaking up were true. I also wonder if Shannon, who looked more than interested at who was in the other boat thought it was John, and not John's son. 

I liked that Heather's 18 year old son let her kiss him on tv. Not too many teenage guys would do it. 

Taylor destroyed her face.

13 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I felt like Tamra had planned her performance before she arrived.  She was way over the top with her screeching.  And, after last night’s RHNJ sh*t storm, I didn’t need anymore screeching.

Yes, it was a performance.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I feel like we’ve seen this Tamra & Shannon “friendship” fight for 10 seasons in a row. Move on!!!! Zzzzzzz

It was fun watching the bright lights & filters slip now & then, letting those wrinkles show. Not making fun of wrinkles or aging, but there’s so much tv trickery & glam squad layers upon layers of makeup to hide those lines, I enjoy seeing them. 

Taylor…Ugh.  

Heather just Had to insert herself somewhere..looking for the camera! 

At least Emily & Gina seem fun.  New girl I have no opinion on yet. Except her constant emphasis on adopting her son felt a bit ‘white woman savior’ but we’ll see. 

• Like 16
(edited)

I just noticed Emily's tag line:

"If you want to waste my time, AT LEAST hand me a taco."  

What? 

Haha,  that is lame as hell. 

I'm thinking, "Don't waste my time period,  RHOOC.  Or at least pour me giant glass of wine. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Miss DUI Gina certainly isn't judging someone for a mistake..nah..couldn't be.

Tamra and Shannon face to face should have been held off till at least the 3rd or 4th episode.  Anticipation is what this show needs.

With that said...what Heather and Tamra don't get is both of them attacking Shannon makes the audience side with Shannon as the lesser of two evils.

Who knew Shannon of all people 'threw Tamra under the bus'...and Tamra is so bothered by her...moreso then she was by Gretchen.  #priceless

• Like 13
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I just noticed Emily's tag line:

"If you want to waste my time, AT LEAST hand me a taco."  

What? 

Haha,  that is lame as hell. 

That tagline was embarrassing. Is this stemming from the sub she brought into the sauna last season? A lot of the taglines were clunkers. Shannon’s was delusional (you call the shots, really?) and Tamra’s just pissed me off because “on pause” is the same way Andy Cohen describes Lisa Rinna on BH, so clearly that means she’ll be back to pollute that show sooner than later. Gina’s tag was the only remotely clever one.

It’s impressive how relatively grounded Heather’s twins seem to be considering how insanely spoiled their parents treat them. They’re privileged but I’ve never seen them act bratty or lazy.

i chuckled after Heather interrupted with her “there’s a penthouse right?” comment and Tamra just sat and stared at her like “seriously bitch?” Heather’s quite the messy drunk too. And she does not seem to like the idea of Tamra and Emily growing closer.

I was on Tamra’s side during most of the episode until she unleashed her inner Tamra on the boat. So now Shannon gets to act like the better person. She tried to play that game with Kelly Dodd as well, much as I despise Kelly. Shannon’s so self absorbed that it almost seems like parody at this point. Interrupting Jen once to point out someone that may have been her boyfriend’s son, then after being called out on it, trying to grab Heather’s attention over something stupid like the size of the waves the second time Jen tried to talk.

i think some of the drama on the boat could have been avoided if Eddie had taken off his shirt like he promised them, they were getting pretty cranky about that. But i gotta respect the guy for assessing the crowd he was stuck with in a confined space and realizing nope, if he did that he was probably about to get groped by a gang of hyenas.

I guess “Fuck a duck” is too déclassé for Ms. Dubrow to recognize.

• Like 6

Didn't  we have Shannon  bashing all last season. Change the bloody  channel. I've always  liked Shannon, she's quirky,  very quirky, but what you see is what you get.  People  online stuck up for her. When Emily was sick and Shane was in hospital,  Shannon  was very good to her, and Emily appreciated  that. Shannon  also helped that nitwit Gina. The screaming  Tamra , who has a voice that goes up 5 octaves  when she drinks, pisses me off. I'm not sure if I can watch  another  takedown. 

I like Jen, she seems grounded, I like her family. But I've said that before,  and hated  them towards the end. Fingers crossed  I don't  this time.

Heather likes to pretend  she's  okay on the little boat, hers would be so much grander. At least no Terry this week ! Gina being ill was also a bonus, she was apparently  a little tired after covid, glad she's okay.

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I didn't get an Archie sighting, but did get a Shane sighting which is almost as good.

I agree, love Shane's humor.

• Like 21
6 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Tamra was brought back because she’s viewed as a master shit stirrer.  I’d bet that this Shannon/Tamra feud was decided on before they started filming.  Ho Hum.

Exactly what shit is she trying to stir? She’s pissed because she hasn’t been at the center of Shannon’s universe? Pretty weak, even by RHOC standards. 

She’s pissed mainly because her gym failed and she needs someone to yell at. Who’s the best candidate, among all of them? At least Shannon didn’t return fire when Tamra was in her drunken rage at the end. 

• Like 12

Ugh, Shannon.  She IS so self-absorbed, it is insane.  I used to defend her, because in the beginning she did seem to have good intentions in her dealings with people, but a different picture eventually emerged was she entered victim mode.  Now, she’s just over the top and it gets old hearing her crap apologies for everything under the sun - always beginning with, “I would never ________________”, so I apologize if that made you feel _________________”.   The non-apology apology, which leaves the recipient feeling patronized and makes her look delusional, selfish and cold. 

I’ve despised Tamra for almost as long as she’s been on the show, so that’s nothing new, but coming in guns a-blazin was ridiculous on many levels, especially while fueled by so much booze.  Such a LAME attempt at a storyline, for one thing.  I do agree with her in regard to a good chunk of what she said about Shannon, though - especially about her drinking.  I’ve been concerned about that for years, because I think it’s something she lost her handle on (no pun intended) some time ago.  I believe there’s a real problem there and I hope she realizes it before it affects her health more than I suspect it already has.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I didn't get a chance to watch last night and am doing something I've never done since TWoP.  I'm reading comments first and then deciding if I'm going to watch the episode or even this season.  I'm leaning toward a hard NO.  I'll probably let a few episodes accumulate and then binge on a rainy hungover sunday.  

• Like 5
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I do not know what I watched last night! there was so much to look at.

Tamra was unhinged on the boat, drunken vitriol for Shannon but Shannon was very calm, if I were Shannon I would distance myself from Tamra, she does not understand how friendship works.

Shannon interrupting the adoption story was classic, did we ever find out if it was John or Joe on that boat? 

Heather, the top level of that boat is called a fly bridge and not a penthouse. 

Eddie and Tamra are taking things off walls and whatnot at Cut Fitness but my question is why was Tamra taking a hammer to the walls, they rent that space, right?

These women knew they were going on a boat why were any of them wearing heels?

Also, it was a flamingo party, why? What did they do that was flamingo related?

A professional organizer for packing Max and Nicky for college? Sometimes the other roommate has some of those items on the list such as a microfridge or coffeemaker, I wonder if anyone checked with future roommate about those things. 

Emily was there in a mediator capacity, her professionalism came across loud and clear but it is wasted on those HW's.

New girl Jenn, meh so far.

• Like 12
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm so desperate for Housewives of BH, I watched this. Tamara screeching like a Banshee. She was doing this when I bowed out years ago. Nope, nope, nope.

Agreed.  Tamara is exactly the same as before and SO boring - fake oversexed with her husband and fake concerned with her “friends”.  I was looking forward to the OC coming back, but I think I’m out.

Edited by Booger666
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I chuckled at Heathers dorm headquarters. Will half that stuff fit in a dorm room? 
I don’t know why they brought Tamra back just to have the same stupid fight over and over. They should have just made up for the sake of filming. 
That flamingo party seemed dumb and their high heels on the boat even more dumb.
I didn’t mind Shannon getting distracted during Jenns adoption story. I will say the kid is cute and it’s nice that she fostered but at the same time she chucked her husband and is now introducing all these kids to her boyfriend. Kind of a dick move to create a big family and then break it up so she can have sexy time with a new dude. She reminds me a little of Braunwyn.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I hope this version of Shane sticks around, as I used to want to stab him in the eyeballs with toothpicks every time he spoke. Either he's become less abrasive and more comfortable around cameras or my standards have gotten lower. 

If I had to work in the laundry at the DuBrow kids' college, I'd be adding something extra to the rinse cycle (and it wouldn't be Downy). Nothing against those two in particular, it's just so freaking ENTITLED.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I appreciate that Shannon interrupted Jenn's fourth reiteration of her children story. I understood it the first time.

Did she even hear her, whenever  I've been on a boat, with the wind etc., I have trouble hearing  everyone. When Shannon  said sorry, it looked she had no clue what they were talking  about. LOL, the fourth time.

• Like 15

Is that John? Is he with his younger girlfriend? Is he holding a sign that says "I'm out"? Nope, just some random boat that's more interesting than new girls adoption.

Even though she had a boring kids go to college segment, Dubrag was on the hunt for more camera time on the boat. Let me just interrupt this convo that I'm not a part of so we can bring the focus back to fabulous famous MEEEE!

Tamrat all wasted and screechy....Icky can't be far behind.

I'm in pure misery looking at Emily's beautiful curves stuffed into a too tight dress (with shapewear underneath no doubt) for a hot day on the boat. They all look overdressed, sweaty and in need of an outfit that allows some airflow.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shannon interrupting the adoption story was classic, did we ever find out if it was John or Joe on that boat?

Right? I hate cliffhangers. 

Heather, the top level of that boat is called a fly bridge and not a penthouse. 

You'd think she'd be fancy enough to know that

These women knew they were going on a boat why were any of them wearing heels?

Because they are morons. Obviously they've never seen Below Deck. And none of them took off the shoes, even after they made comments about possibly breaking a heel/ankle

Also, it was a flamingo party, why? What did they do that was flamingo related?

I thought she said Fla-mingle (?) 

A professional organizer for packing Max and Nicky for college? Sometimes the other roommate has some of those items on the list such as a microfridge or coffeemaker, I wonder if anyone checked with future roommate about those things. 

Emily was there in a mediator capacity, her professionalism came across loud and clear but it is wasted on those HW's.

Ugh! the poor, unsuspecting roommate. Heather probably had the hired organizers send lists to the roommate.

Agreed about Emily. Attempts at tact are futile

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Anyone else think it was weird that Heather walked over to Tamra and Emily and just sat on top of them?  Anyone?

Yes, it looked like a lame attempt to get camera time, to look relatable (see, Heather is so goofy just like me and you!) and to take over the scene.

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She reminds me a little of Braunwyn.

OMG, you are right!!! 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Anyone else think it was weird that Heather walked over to Tamra and Emily and just sat on top of them?  Anyone?

That was at least the second time she interrupted the two of them having a heart to heart. I don't think she likes the idea of those two developing a friendship, especially while she's questioning her friendship with Gina and still on shaky terms with Shannon. That and she was either messy drunk or acting messy drunk since that's how every housewife seems to act when they're hammered.

I hope the boat captain and the servers/"bartenders" got hazard pay.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

The weird thing was that they let her, especially Emily. I wanted to see footage of them getting off the boat.  That was a small boat for that kind of party. Would have been even more crowded with Gina. Also, when did Shannon ghost Tamara? What was the crisis,  being "paused"?

• Like 3

Tamra is under alot of pressure. She was brought back to basically save a show that was in the shitter. I don't think she can pull it off. Not if she's going to revert back to the Tamra of 10 years ago. It's been done and nobody wants to see her act like that again. 

That scene with Tamra and Shannon at the restaurant must have been heavily edited. It basically lasted 5 minutes, they said nothing and solved nothing. All they did was blame each other for ghosting and wouldn't admit they were to blame for anything. Then Tamra  abruptly gets up and leaves Shannon there waiting for her drink. A whole lot of buildup all week long and this is all they got? Not looking good. 

I don't care about the new girl with all of her kids. Is her claim to fame that she cheated on her husband and hooked up with this gym rat at Tamra's gym? Boring. I also don't care about Heather and her dilemma of setting up her kids dorm. Yawn. 

I don't think this mess is salvagable. 

1 hour ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Also, when did Shannon ghost Tamara?

Supposedly when Tamra was fired. Shannon immediately wanted nothing to do with her. She did the same to Vicki. Allegedly. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Did she even hear her, whenever  I've been on a boat, with the wind etc., I have trouble hearing  everyone. When Shannon  said sorry, it looked she had no clue what they were talking  about. LOL, the fourth time.

Good point. With the wind blowing like that and the noise from the motor I doubt Shannon could hear the conversation. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Ugh, Shannon.  She IS so self-absorbed, it is insane.  I used to defend her, because in the beginning she did seem to have good intentions in her dealings with people, but a different picture eventually emerged was she entered victim mode.  Now, she’s just over the top and it gets old hearing her crap apologies for everything under the sun - always beginning with, “I would never ________________”, so I apologize if that made you feel _________________”.   The non-apology apology, which leaves the recipient feeling patronized and makes her look delusional, selfish and cold. 

I’ve despised Tamra for almost as long as she’s been on the show, so that’s nothing new, but coming in guns a-blazin was ridiculous on many levels, especially while fueled by so much booze.  Such a LAME attempt at a storyline, for one thing.  I do agree with her in regard to a good chunk of what she said about Shannon, though - especially about her drinking.  I’ve been concerned about that for years, because I think it’s something she lost her handle on (no pun intended) some time ago.  I believe there’s a real problem there and I hope she realizes it before it affects her health more than I suspect it already has.

Shannon's always puffy face is an indication she is a heavy drinker. And she didn't get drunk on the episode because she is one.

4 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

The weird thing was that they let her, especially Emily. I wanted to see footage of them getting off the boat.  That was a small boat for that kind of party. Would have been even more crowded with Gina. Also, when did Shannon ghost Tamara? What was the crisis,  being "paused"?

After Shannon found out Tamra was fired, and she had no use for her anymore. The crisis was Simon's (Tamra's ex husband) cancer diagnosis. She has three kids with him. 

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Good point. With the wind blowing like that and the noise from the motor I doubt Shannon could hear the conversation. 

But everybody else did hear.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tamra is under alot of pressure. She was brought back to basically save a show that was in the shitter. I don't think she can pull it off. Not if she's going to revert back to the Tamra of 10 years ago. It's been done and nobody wants to see her act like that again. 

That scene with Tamra and Shannon at the restaurant must have been heavily edited. It basically lasted 5 minutes, they said nothing and solved nothing. All they did was blame each other for ghosting and wouldn't admit they were to blame for anything. Then Tamra  abruptly gets up and leaves Shannon there waiting for her drink. A whole lot of buildup all week long and this is all they got? Not looking good. 

I don't care about the new girl with all of her kids. Is her claim to fame that she cheated on her husband and hooked up with this gym rat at Tamra's gym? Boring. I also don't care about Heather and her dilemma of setting up her kids dorm. Yawn. 

Supposedly when Tamra was fired. Shannon immediately wanted nothing to do with her. She did the same to Vicki. Allegedly. 

They’re trying to make a huge controversy over somebody’s hurt feelings...psst, Bravo: NOBODY CARES.

When they fill time by showing everybody’s workout routines, that tells me they’ve got nothin’.

Next week, do we see Heather and her interior decorator glam up Nicky’s and Max’s dorm rooms? Another totally ridiculous plot line.

This has been boring as hell so far. Give me a reason to watch, Andy. Tamra ain’t it.

5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

She just had to make it all about her and she didn’t want to spare them the epic wisdom if her advice. I have no idea, actually, what she thought she was doing cramming herself between them like that. Too much champs?

5 hours ago, dmeets said:

That was at least the second time she interrupted the two of them having a heart to heart. I don't think she likes the idea of those two developing a friendship, especially while she's questioning her friendship with Gina and still on shaky terms with Shannon. That and she was either messy drunk or acting messy drunk since that's how every housewife seems to act when they're hammered.

I hope the boat captain and the servers/"bartenders" got hazard pay.

Don’t know if anyone here is a fan of The Office, but all I could think of was Booze Cruise. That’s what this was.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I chuckled at Heathers dorm headquarters. Will half that stuff fit in a dorm room? 
I don’t know why they brought Tamra back just to have the same stupid fight over and over. They should have just made up for the sake of filming. 
That flamingo party seemed dumb and their high heels on the boat even more dumb.
I didn’t mind Shannon getting distracted during Jenns adoption story. I will say the kid is cute and it’s nice that she fostered but at the same time she chucked her husband and is now introducing all these kids to her boyfriend. Kind of a dick move to create a big family and then break it up so she can have sexy time with a new dude. She reminds me a little of Braunwyn.

If it’s like any dorm I’ve been in, NO. My daughter’s freshman dorm room was a little bigger than a walk-in closet, not exaggerating. They tell you not to bring a whole lot of crap for that very reason. Did Heather maybe arrange for a whole floor just for her precious children? Even if they have a suite, that’s still too much stuff. But with Heather, it’s all about the pretension and conspicuous consumption anyway, so I can’t say I’m surprised. Was there a personal chef in one of those boxes?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

The ratings for this episode plummeted - down to 788,000 from 1,032,000 of the season premiere.

The premiere likely attracted the curious.  But it turned out to be the same old nonsense.  It was a big mistake to drag Tamra back.  Viewers couldn't wait to get rid of her when she was fired.  She was too toxic.

https://tvdeets.com/ratings/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Heather booked an entire floor of the dorm for her children.

• LOL 10

The DuBrow kids are either in private housing OR Heather is simply choosing to pay to have their laundry done; it's not a standard amenity at either of their schools. (At least I think these are the right colleges, according to a quick Google search.)

From Loyola Marymount University's (Nick's school) website: "Laundry facilities are located in the residence halls and apartments. The laundry cost is affordable to students at $1.25 to wash and $1.00 to dry. There is an additional cost for additional time for drying."

Laundry at Tufts (Max's school): https://tuftsdaily.com/news/2022/12/01/students-call-for-free-laundry-laundry-assistance-programs/

• Like 2
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'ts kind of like when a co worker gets fired, you kind of distance yourself from them.  I can kinda see why she did that.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

I will be at my table for one for liking Fancy Pants Heather. I mean, as much as I like any of this franchise's housewives. She is incredibly pretentious, but I do not think Heather is dumb, which is questionable for some of these OC housewives. She has yelled at others, but most of the time she maintains a more even temperament when disagreeing with some of the cast. I appreciate that, because some housewives will start yelling any chance they get. Also, I always thought if I was surrounded by Vicki, Tamra, and Kelly Dodd I would be more like Heather. I always liked vacation Heather too.

I have never been much of a Shannon fan, but I did enjoy her more when she spent most of a season disliking Vicki. Of course they had to make up. I do think Shannon is self-involved, but in a Tamra/Shannon fight I am going to root for Shannon. Again, I am sure they will squash their beef with each other and be annoying together soon.

Emily was the voice of reason with Tamra regarding her fight with Shannon. Of course, Tammy Sue did not want to hear it and started screeching. Go cry in a bush Tammy Sue.

I do not know how I feel about Jenn yet.

23 hours ago, Blueberry Snobal said:

I was watching Project Runway tonight and saw Gina in flashbacks of previous episodes. She was one of the Runway models.

It may have been last season or the season before on Project Runway, but there was a challenge that the designers were to make a reunion dress for one of the housewives. Shannon was also there. I forgot who designed Luann's dress. They ended up winning, but that was the season when the RHoNY reunion was cancelled. I have not see the episode of Project Runway yet, but that maybe why Gina was there as a model.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 6