Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I’m kind of liking Emily so far this season. Same with Gina. Shane made me laugh too lol what is happening. I did not know flamingos were pink because they eat shrimp lol.

Shannon is most likely is a drunk but Tamra yelling at her completely wasted was funny.

Taylor meh.

I don’t know if Heather was fake drunk or not on the boat but I didn’t mind her lol.

I kind of don’t mind Jen so far either. 

• Like 7
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I will be at my table for one for like Fancy Pants Heather. I mean, as much as I like any of this franchise's housewives. She is incredibly pretentious, but I do not think Heather is dumb, which is questionable for some of these OC housewives. She has yelled at others, but most of the time she maintains a more even temperament when disagreeing with some of the cast. I appreciate that, because some housewives will start yelling any chance they get. Also, I always thought if I was surrounded by Vicki, Tamra, and Kelly Dodd I would be more like Heather. I always liked vacation Heather too.

I have never been much of a Shannon fan, but I did enjoy her more when she spent most of a season disliking Vicki. Of course they had to make up. I do think Shannon is self-involved, but in a Tamra/Shannon fight I am going to root for Shannon. Again, I am sure they will squash their beef with each other and be annoying together soon.

Emily was the voice of reason with Tamra regarding her fight with Shannon. Of course, Tammy Sue did not want to hear it and started screeching. Go cry in a bush Tammy Sue.

I do not know how I feel about Jenn yet.

It may have been last season or the season before on Project Runway, but there was a challenge that the designers were to make a reunion dress for one of the housewives. Shannon was also there. I forgot who designed Luann's dress. They ended up winning, but that was the season when the RHoNY reunion was cancelled. I have not see the episode of Project Runway yet, but that maybe why Gina was there as a model.

The Gina sighting was a flashback. Gina wore the losing design in the Housewives challenge, and that designer was back this season for redemption. They repaired the last season of Project Runway earlier today, and I saw Guns in all her pant suited glory. What a sad, sad outfit. Unlike other divas who didn't like their looks, Gina actually rolled with it, and came off looking good. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 8
4 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I'ts kind of like when a co worker gets fired, you kind of distance yourself from them.  I can kinda see why she did that.  

Other HWs, and reality stars remained friends when somebody was fired. Shannon and Tamra were real friends. Supposedly. Well, obviously not after all. 

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are we just glossing over that Taylor got cast in a movie? 

https://starcasm.net/rhoc-taylor-armstrong-movie-star-watch-trailer-for-her-new-film-guardians/

This looks like what we called in the past "straight to video".

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Just scolling the Realhousewives subreddit (one of the few subs that isn’t blacked out), and came across a post about Eddie saying that David was “the best thing” that ever happened to Shannon.

That comment did not register the other night. This is what happens when a screechy, drunk, haggard harridan hogs all the screentime  — outrageous bullshit like this flies under the radar. By that thinking, I could probably make a case that  Simon was “the best thing” for Tamra. 

The same post had an US Weekly story saying that David and Lesley have filed restraining orders against each other. Is there a Bravo division in the California court system? 🙄😁

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I will be at my table for one for like Fancy Pants Heather. I mean, as much as I like any of this franchise's housewives. She is incredibly pretentious, but I do not think Heather is dumb, which is questionable for some of these OC housewives. She has yelled at others, but most of the time she maintains a more even temperament when disagreeing with some of the cast. I appreciate that, because some housewives will start yelling any chance they get. Also, I always thought if I was surrounded by Vicki, Tamra, and Kelly Dodd I would be more like Heather. I always liked vacation Heather too.

I have never been much of a Shannon fan, but I did enjoy her more when she spent most of a season disliking Vicki. Of course they had to make up. I do think Shannon is self-involved, but in a Tamra/Shannon fight I am going to root for Shannon. Again, I am sure they will squash their beef with each other and be annoying together soon.

Emily was the voice of reason with Tamra regarding her fight with Shannon. Of course, Tammy Sue did not want to hear it and started screeching. Go cry in a bush Tammy Sue.

I do not know how I feel about Jenn yet.

It may have been last season or the season before on Project Runway, but there was a challenge that the designers were to make a reunion dress for one of the housewives. Shannon was also there. I forgot who designed Luann's dress. They ended up winning, but that was the season when the RHoNY reunion was cancelled. I have not see the episode of Project Runway yet, but that maybe why Gina was there as a model.

Yes that was the last season of project runway. Gina was in on that Housewife challenge. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, QQQQ said:

The DuBrow kids are either in private housing OR Heather is simply choosing to pay to have their laundry done; it's not a standard amenity at either of their schools. (At least I think these are the right colleges, according to a quick Google search.)

From Loyola Marymount University's (Nick's school) website: "Laundry facilities are located in the residence halls and apartments. The laundry cost is affordable to students at $1.25 to wash and $1.00 to dry. There is an additional cost for additional time for drying."

Laundry at Tufts (Max's school): https://tuftsdaily.com/news/2022/12/01/students-call-for-free-laundry-laundry-assistance-programs/

Very interesting. I'll bet that what Heather is talking about is an off campus laundry service that she pays for so that her children don't have to wash their dirty clothes. Talk about privilege. 

• Like 7
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

They’re trying to make a huge controversy over somebody’s hurt feelings...psst, Bravo: NOBODY CARES.

When they fill time by showing everybody’s workout routines, that tells me they’ve got nothin’.

Next week, do we see Heather and her interior decorator glam up Nicky’s and Max’s dorm rooms? Another totally ridiculous plot line.

This has been boring as hell so far. Give me a reason to watch, Andy. Tamra ain’t it.

She just had to make it all about her and she didn’t want to spare them the epic wisdom if her advice. I have no idea, actually, what she thought she was doing cramming herself between them like that. Too much champs?

Don’t know if anyone here is a fan of The Office, but all I could think of was Booze Cruise. That’s what this was.

I am over Heather calling it champs. It’s annoying at this point. 
Love The Office! Wish Michael Scott had convinced Tamra to jump overboard.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Very interesting. I'll bet that what Heather is talking about is an off campus laundry service that she pays for so that her children don't have to wash their dirty clothes. Talk about privilege. 

I bet the friends/roommates dirty laundry will soon be in with their clothes too! I know I would try to get in on that action, lol.

• Like 6
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 9

When Tamra was having her meltdown and she said she was going to jump off the boat, I said to myself "Yes, jump and nobody throw her a life raft!" I'm not looking forward to a whole season of Tamra and her squinty eyes.

Shane has grown on me the last few seasons so I enjoyed seeing him. I'm oddly also enjoying Emily so far this season. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I bet the friends/roommates dirty laundry will soon be in with their clothes too! I know I would try to get in on that action, lol.

That's why Heather had everything monogrammed. 

If her kids are smart, they'll collect payment (food, money, alcohol, etc) from friends for sharing the convenience.

If only there was a hidden camera to capture the roommate's and their parents' expressions when they meet the DuBrows for the first time on move-in day. Will there be any space left for the roommate's belongings?

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
18 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's why Heather had everything monogrammed. 

If her kids are smart, they'll collect payment (food, money, alcohol, etc) from friends for sharing the convenience.

If only there was a hidden camera to capture the roommate's and their parents' expressions when they meet the DuBrows for the first time on move-in day. Will there be any space left for the roommate's belongings?

I was thinking the same thing about the kids collecting the money from their friends for the laundry service. Even with a substantial allowance from their parents extra cash is always appreciated. Yep I am sure that Heather got in those dorm rooms before the roommates and claimed the best space.  So these kids have finished one year of college. Wonder how things went for them without Heather directing their every move.

Remember when Shannon's daughter was getting ready for college Shannon was ordering bed linens for not only her daughter but also for the roommate. And she tried to get her daughter to take some ridiculous ancient coat that she claimed was very expensive. Her daughter said NO. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 6/15/2023 at 10:10 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Eddie and Tamra are taking things off walls and whatnot at Cut Fitness but my question is why was Tamra taking a hammer to the walls, they rent that space, right?

Their lease/landlord might have required that they remove any improvements they made (interior walls, etc.) and return the space to its original condition.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I will be at my table for one for like Fancy Pants Heather.

Slide over.   While I dislike Heather overall, I find her essential for the snark value.  Without her gross over consumption and bragging this show would just be a bunch of dim, over privileged and useless women screaming at each other.    Besides, she is the only one who apparently realized they were going on a boat on the water.  She wore flats and a tight pony.   Everyone else spent lots of time getting their hair done to go on a boat and very soon looked like they just rolled out of bed.  And of course the shoes were ridiculous.  I have a couple friends with a boat and those shoes would not even be allowed on their boats.  

• Like 18

When Tamra and Shannon were at the restaurant, did anyone else notice how their drink levels kept changing? Sometimes Tamra had champagne, and then suddenly the glass was empty. Sometimes Shannon had her cocktail, even before we saw her order it. That is some shady editing right there.

This is why, on Love is Blind, we only see them drinking out of opaque cups all of the time. It allows the producers to manipulate the scenes more easily. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 6

Folks,

• Did it happen on the episode or before the episode was filmed?  Post about it here. 
  • Is it related to WWHL?  Post about it HERE. No need to tell people you  are posting something there.  If they are okay with spoilers, they will look there. 
  • Did it happen after the episode was FILMED?  Post about it in the individual character thread.
  • Do you have a link to recent media that covers things that are known after the episode was filmed?  Post it in the MEDIA thread. Again, do not tell people you are posting something there.  They're already looking if they are interested in spoilers. 
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, QQQQ said:

The DuBrow kids are either in private housing OR Heather is simply choosing to pay to have their laundry done; it's not a standard amenity at either of their schools. (At least I think these are the right colleges, according to a quick Google search.)

From Loyola Marymount University's (Nick's school) website: "Laundry facilities are located in the residence halls and apartments. The laundry cost is affordable to students at $1.25 to wash and $1.00 to dry. There is an additional cost for additional time for drying."

Laundry at Tufts (Max's school): https://tuftsdaily.com/news/2022/12/01/students-call-for-free-laundry-laundry-assistance-programs/

If they’re true freshmen, they may be required to live in the dorm. I think that’s standard policy at most schools.

When I was in school back in the Stone Age, the only laundry “amenity” we got was a weekly change of sheets, IIRC.

Showing up with an entire showroom of shit will not be the way to make friends with a roomie. The quarters get tight quick with just the basics. Both Max and Nicky appear to be pretty grounded, so I’m going to blame them for Heather foisting her superiority complex on them. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

If they’re true freshmen, they may be required to live in the dorm. I think that’s standard policy at most schools.

When I was in school back in the Stone Age, the only laundry “amenity” we got was a weekly change of sheets, IIRC.

Showing up with an entire showroom of shit will not be the way to make friends with a roomie. The quarters get tight quick with just the basics. Both Max and Nicky appear to be pretty grounded, so I’m going to blame them for Heather foisting her superiority complex on them. 

School counselor here. I'm not sure about these two schools, but (like so many things) the requirement that freshmen live on-campus has really changed over the past two decades. Different expectations for a different generation (students aren't used to sharing bedrooms/bathrooms with siblings let alone strangers), the ease of getting medical waivers, availability of campus housing, more students have cars, parents are willing to pay big $$ to make their children comfortable/happy, etc. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Eddie being friends with the beady eyed fucking creep David Beador tells me all I need to know about Eddie.

I had to rewind because I thought I misheard when Eddie said that David was the best thing about Shannon (to paraphrase - can't remember the exact words). WTF???  I also had to rewind when Tamra said that she had to hide from Eddie that she was taking food to Simon when he was going through cancer treatments. Again, WTF?

I would think Tamra and David's kids appreciated their mother supporting their father during that time. Simon seems like if nothing else he is a good dad. Apparently Eddie couldn't put his step kids first, but rather was too insecure to get on board? What a tool he has turned out to be. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

School counselor here. I'm not sure about these two schools, but (like so many things) the requirement that freshmen live on-campus has really changed over the past two decades. Different expectations for a different generation (students aren't used to sharing bedrooms/bathrooms with siblings let alone strangers), the ease of getting medical waivers, availability of campus housing, more students have cars, parents are willing to pay big $$ to make their children comfortable/happy, etc. 

Interesting. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Slide over.   While I dislike Heather overall, I find her essential for the snark value.  Without her gross over consumption and bragging this show would just be a bunch of dim, over privileged and useless women screaming at each other.    Besides, she is the only one who apparently realized they were going on a boat on the water.  She wore flats and a tight pony.   Everyone else spent lots of time getting their hair done to go on a boat and very soon looked like they just rolled out of bed.  And of course the shoes were ridiculous.  I have a couple friends with a boat and those shoes would not even be allowed on their boats.  

No need for her to slide over. If we’ve learned anything from Heather, it’s if someone is sitting where you want to be, just sit on them. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The same post had an US Weekly story saying that David and Lesley have filed restraining orders against each other. Is there a Bravo division in the California court system? 🙄😁

I filed a restraining order against my ex husband and part of the divorce agreement would that it was a mutual restraining order. Hell, if that was what he wanted, it could get this over.

I ‘m not the one, who was stalking, calling the others work and making threats, but yeah, okay 

6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If you’re in the Stone Age, when am I. We had nothing but washers and dryers that we had to pay for.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
9 hours ago, 90DayFart said:

When Tamra and Shannon were at the restaurant, did anyone else notice how their drink levels kept changing? Sometimes Tamra had champagne, and then suddenly the glass was empty. Sometimes Shannon had her cocktail, even before we saw her order it. That is some shady editing right there.

This is why, on Love is Blind, we only see them drinking out of opaque cups all of the time. It allows the producers to manipulate the scenes more easily. 

That too, but it tells me they probably had more than one drink.

• Like 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I had to rewind because I thought I misheard when Eddie said that David was the best thing about Shannon (to paraphrase - can't remember the exact words). WTF???  I also had to rewind when Tamra said that she had to hide from Eddie that she was taking food to Simon when he was going through cancer treatments. Again, WTF?

I would think Tamra and David's kids appreciated their mother supporting their father during that time. Simon seems like if nothing else he is a good dad. Apparently Eddie couldn't put his step kids first, but rather was too insecure to get on board? What a tool he has turned out to be. 

I don't think the stepkids have to do anything with this. Two were already adults. Simon has a long term live-in girlfriend (since he got divorced), and Sidney who used to live with him was in college already in 2020 when he was diagnosed. She is 24 now. Spencer who lived with Tamra back then (we saw him for a season on the show) went to college in 2019, and he didn't talk to his father even after he was diagnosed. Sophia still lives with Tamra, as she told us in the previous episode. She is 17 now. Simon didn't need additional care because he didn't live alone- psychological support from Tamra would be enough, and I understand that Eddie might have not liked her cooking for Simon. I assume he knows already since it was mentioned on the show already.

5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I filed a restraining order against my ex husband and part of the divorce agreement would that it was a mutual restraining order. Hell, if that was what he wanted, it could get this over.

I ‘m not the one, who was stalking, calling the others work and making threats, but yeah, okay 

If you’re in the Stone Age, when am I. We had nothing but washers and dryers that we had to pay for.

Lesley and David didn't only file restraining orders, they accused each other of physical abuse, the police was even called.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 6/16/2023 at 4:55 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Just scolling the Realhousewives subreddit (one of the few subs that isn’t blacked out), and came across a post about Eddie saying that David was “the best thing” that ever happened to Shannon.

Eddie and Tamra already mentioned on this episode that John and Shannon drank and fought, and they broke up several times. They seemed to know a lot about the relationship, and it's possible they thought that David was better than John. I can't discuss this more here. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Eddie being friends with the beady eyed fucking creep David Beador tells me all I need to know about Eddie.

Eddie is not friends with David Beador since 2018. Shannon's divorce was finalized in 2019. The discussion was about the past. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
(edited)

That boat scene made me claustrophobic. The boat looked tiny and unwieldy, and unsafe.

Plus with the 5 drunky women, ( with ridiculous shoes) and I am guessing at least two camera crew moving about.

Of course, like all Housewife shows, it was a contrived scene for drama, forced interaction (and hey, nobody could run off !) , and a little eye candy (the water and sunset). 

But it was uncomfortable to watch.

Yet, I had to laugh at how bad they all looked at the end of the trip: hair all a mess and windblown, drunky eyes, and tired - especially Tamra ! Yes, Heather was smart to pull her hair back in a tight pony and wear cute sneakers.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 8

Agree, so much about the boat was ridiculous, starting with the shoes.  How were they even allowed on (Heather excepted)?  That's a hazard.  One tiny misstep, oops, overboard.  Hey, that's probably what Bravo was hoping for.

Crammed into this tiny boat.  Couldn't Bravo afford a bigger boat?  They film that other show, the one with Captain Sandy.  Couldn't they borrow a nicer boat for the day?

Then again, it would be too hard for the women to separate.  For maximum drama:  Drinks + close quarters.

Eddie & Tamra boo-hooing over Cut, when in fact, their main business now is CBD plus whatever she earns from that podcast.  Add in a new Bravo paycheck, subtract what they were paying on that larger house, and they're fine.

Taylor looks awful, poor thing.  Imagine the level of insecurity you have, to do that to your face.  Her ex-husband Russell went to HS with me.  His picture is in my yearbook.  I actually had to look him up, as he was one of those "blend-in-the-crowd" types back then.  I do feel bad for what she went through, but then she puts on all this plastic.  Y'all know that her designer handbags  were ordered to  be turned over to creditors back then,  but turned out to be all fakes?  Yep, that's our Taylor.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Taylor looks awful, poor thing.  Imagine the level of insecurity you have, to do that to your face.  Her ex-husband Russell went to HS with me.  His picture is in my yearbook.  I actually had to look him up, as he was one of those "blend-in-the-crowd" types back then.  I do feel bad for what she went through, but then she puts on all this plastic.  Y'all know that her designer handbags  were ordered to  be turned over to creditors back then,  but turned out to be all fakes?  Yep, that's our Taylor.

Re: Taylor

Thought she was supposed to be a regular Housewife on OC this season. Looks like she is a "friend of", but maybe they will formally introduce her later and add her to the opening ?

Hope so because I have a lot to say about her appearance, as in her looks. There's some weird stuff going on there.

I'm actually going to start with her awful, obvious, and dated hair extensions.....yikes.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Re: Taylor

Thought she was supposed to be a regular Housewife on OC this season. Looks like she is a "friend of", but maybe they will formally introduce her later and add her to the opening ?

Hope so because I have a lot to say about her appearance, as in her looks. There's some weird stuff going on there.

I'm actually going to start with her awful, obvious, and dated hair extensions.....yikes.

She was on the boat trip. The chyron said she was a friend of Tamrat. She must not have contributed much in filming in terms of a story.

• Like 4

I really like Tamra, and I'm only watching because they brought her back. I have definitely noticed that when she sees the camera (she takes quick but frequent checks) she amps whatever it is up. It's extra this time around, I think because of the pressure on her to save the show.

Shannon really cracks me up. Her bubble yum comment and her casual comments when Tamra was losing her mind, was hysterical. I love how not affected by Tamra she is-- Heather and Emily on the other hand are tripping over each other to get Tamara to like them more than the other.

No comment on the others. They are just filler. 

• Like 5
(edited)
On 6/18/2023 at 9:04 AM, Starlight925 said:

Agree, so much about the boat was ridiculous, starting with the shoes.  How were they even allowed on (Heather excepted)?  That's a hazard.  One tiny misstep, oops, overboard.  Hey, that's probably what Bravo was hoping for.

Crammed into this tiny boat.  Couldn't Bravo afford a bigger boat?  They film that other show, the one with Captain Sandy.  Couldn't they borrow a nicer boat for the day?

Then again, it would be too hard for the women to separate.  For maximum drama:  Drinks + close quarters.

Eddie & Tamra boo-hooing over Cut, when in fact, their main business now is CBD plus whatever she earns from that podcast.  Add in a new Bravo paycheck, subtract what they were paying on that larger house, and they're fine.

Why do we even bother to ask? Small boat, they all have to sit on top of each, they cannot escape, add tons of drinking, and the result is more drama/fighting. Success!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 6/19/2023 at 2:46 AM, bravofan27 said:

I really like Tamra, and I'm only watching because they brought her back. I have definitely noticed that when she sees the camera (she takes quick but frequent checks) she amps whatever it is up. It's extra this time around, I think because of the pressure on her to save the show.

Shannon really cracks me up. Her bubble yum comment and her casual comments when Tamra was losing her mind, was hysterical. I love how not affected by Tamra she is-- Heather and Emily on the other hand are tripping over each other to get Tamara to like them more than the other.

No comment on the others. They are just filler. 

The old Shannon would have been screeching right back at Tamra, and probably threatening to jump overboard for good, dramatic measure. I think she’s learned that some people just aren’t worth the rage. 

All I know is they all better start bringing it. This is getting tedious to watch.

• Like 5
On 6/14/2023 at 6:06 PM, WaltersHair said:

I'm so desperate for Housewives of BH, I watched this. Tamara screeching like a Banshee. She was doing this when I bowed out years ago. Nope, nope, nope.

This is when Tamara gets to me. When she's sober she sounds rational, and some of the points she makes I remember, and understand her complaints. But when she starts this screeching while taking on a victim role, it's unattractive and makes me tune out. I have no doubt that Shannon did everything Tamra's talking about, but her delivery turns me off and makes Shannon look good by comparison.

• Like 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The old Shannon would have been screeching right back at Tamra, and probably threatening to jump overboard for good, dramatic measure. I think she’s learned that some people just aren’t worth the rage. 

All I know is they all better start bringing it. This is getting tedious to watch.

It seems to me that Shannon received some PR training/advice for the show. She was careful not to drink too much at the boat event because she was very drunk on the show before. She even answers strategically in confessionals (eg. about Tamra and Eddie being out as a couple with her a John twice, as if Tamra and her were not close friends for years, calling each other daily, and seeing each other frequently, so Tamra knew everything about her relationship). She screamed so many times on the show before, I can't even mention them. At Lizzie's house, at the Quiet Woman restaurant (about how much she was eating), at the 70s party, etc.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 6/14/2023 at 6:31 PM, SnarkAttack said:

Can't any of them find cute flats to wear on a boat??

I use to like Shannon, but not anymore.  

Yes! I didn't realize boats even allow heels on board. Doesn't it mess up the deck? And I agree with you regarding Shannon. In the beginning, I loved her. But the last three or four years she's become unbearable. Her narcissism is beyond even Sandoval's. LOL

• Like 1
(edited)
On 6/14/2023 at 6:31 PM, SnarkAttack said:

Sorry, but this reply was in response to the post about Shannon and Heather.

First of all, I like the new girl. She seems more relatable than the others, so far.

I was a bit surprised by Heather, because she is behaving more like Shannon then she ever did before. As someone pointed out, maybe she's trying to be relatable, but she comes across thirsty. Her interruptions (twice) while Emily and Tamara were having discussions, was bizarre. It was as self-centered as Shannon's comment about John's son while the ladies were talking. Both Heather and Shannon have annoyed me so far this season. I liked it better when Heather wasn't speaking to Shannon, or was treating her with disdain. LOL

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It seems to me that Shannon received some PR training/advice for the show. She was careful not to drink too much at the boat event because she was very drunk on the show before. She even answers strategically in confessionals (eg. about Tamra and Eddie being out as a couple with her a John twice, as if Tamra and her were not close friends for years, calling each other daily, and seeing each other frequently, so Tamra knew everything about her relationship). She posted about wishing John (out of nowhere) a happy birthday on IG (real life), at the same time her relationship was discussed on the latest episode. She screamed so many times on the show before, I can't even mention them. At Lizzie's house, at the Quiet Woman restaurant (about how much she was eating), etc.

Or it could be rewatching previous seasons and realizing just how unhinged she looked most of the time. I still wince when I see the dinner party at Lizzie’s. She does seem calmer, and takes confrontation better — much better than Tamra so far. 

I wonder what made them think Tamra was the one who could “save” this show. I know — Andy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

Yes! I didn't realize boats even allow heels on board. Doesn't it mess up the deck? And I agree with you regarding Shannon. In the beginning, I loved her. But the last three or four years she's become unbearable. Her narcissism is beyond even Sandoval's. LOL

But…fashion!

Here ya go…https://cruisingsea.com/what-shoes-to-wear-on-a-boat-all-you-need-to-know/

Shocker….platform heels aren’t recommended, but these are:

IMG_0014.jpeg

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Or it could be rewatching previous seasons and realizing just how unhinged she looked most of the time. I still wince when I see the dinner party at Lizzie’s. She does seem calmer, and takes confrontation better — much better than Tamra so far. 

I wonder what made them think Tamra was the one who could “save” this show. I know — Andy.

But she is on the show for 9 seasons. She never watched the show, or read anything that was written about her?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 6/14/2023 at 8:50 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I just noticed Emily's tag line:

"If you want to waste my time, AT LEAST hand me a taco."  

What? 

Haha,  that is lame as hell. 

I'm thinking, "Don't waste my time period,  RHOOC.  Or at least pour me giant glass of wine. 

As someone who ALWAYS wants a taco (or 4), this made me like her a bit more.  This is one thing I enjoy about Emily.  Girl eats!!!!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 6/15/2023 at 4:18 PM, RoseAllDay said:

They’re trying to make a huge controversy over somebody’s hurt feelings...psst, Bravo: NOBODY CARES.

When they fill time by showing everybody’s workout routines, that tells me they’ve got nothin’.

Next week, do we see Heather and her interior decorator glam up Nicky’s and Max’s dorm rooms? Another totally ridiculous plot line.

This has been boring as hell so far. Give me a reason to watch, Andy. Tamra ain’t it.

She just had to make it all about her and she didn’t want to spare them the epic wisdom if her advice. I have no idea, actually, what she thought she was doing cramming herself between them like that. Too much champs?

Don’t know if anyone here is a fan of The Office, but all I could think of was Booze Cruise. That’s what this was.

Have worked on a college campus almost 32 years, some of it at the police dept.  I always told parents (and still do) when they ask about their kids moving into the dorms, do not bring anything you don't want stolen and bring the ugliest, janky bike you can (and get it registered). 

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

But she is on the show for 9 seasons. She never watched the show, or read anything that was written about her?

Some people can be totally unaware of how they come off. Also, I think Shannon has finally learned not to take the bait. 

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Have worked on a college campus almost 32 years, some of it at the police dept.  I always told parents (and still do) when they ask about their kids moving into the dorms, do not bring anything you don't want stolen and bring the ugliest, janky bike you can (and get it registered). 

Yep. College dorm rooms are not intended to be Hiltons or mansions. 

• Like 10
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Just imagine showing up at your daughter or son's dorm room with an interior decorator. My daughters would have thrown me out ASAP. Kids going off to college and away from their parents for the first time do not want mommy and her decorator showing up. Heather is ridiculous.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Kids going off to college and away from their parents for the first time do not want mommy and her decorator showing up.

Dropping my daughter off at her dorm, we lugged in her stuff at the appointed time, I helped her set up her computer and printer, set up her coffee maker, made her bed and no sooner the last of it was tucked in she looked at me and said, "you're still here?" Sigh, I left her to meet her dorm mates and what not...I went to my hotel, took a shower and walked to my fave oyster bar in Philly to have dinner by myself knowing I raised an independent young woman. 

Heather does not believe that she will not be needed by her kids every second of the day.

• Like 13
18 hours ago, Chalby said:

First of all, I like the new girl. She seems more relatable than the others, so far.

I was a bit surprised by Heather, because she is behaving more like Shannon then she ever did before. As someone pointed out, maybe she's trying to be relatable, but she comes across thirsty. 

Heather doesn't have the greatest social skills. It seemed her way to address this gap was to brag about how much she had and appear as really "fancy" and of course be very generous (buy friends). Now that has been called out a million times, I think she's trying to be the fun girlfriend, but she really doesn't have the social graces to execute this naturally and she tries to hard to think through everything and come up with a non-snobby response which creates really interesting facial expressions.

She's trying super super hard to be fun at the level of Tamra. It's not her. She just needs to chill and be herself. Even if being herself is a huge snob.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
On 6/14/2023 at 7:21 PM, Bronzedog said:

I felt like Tamra had planned her performance before she arrived.  She was way over the top with her screeching.  And, after last night’s RHNJ sh*t storm, I didn’t need anymore screeching.

Completely agree. Tamra is a ham, and a delusional one if she thinks we can’t tell she’s acting. Shannon and her yoga , all the falling over, equally hammy. 

16 hours ago, dosodog said:

I have those shoes in brown!  And they are perfect for a boat. 

Do they come with a stiletto heel? 😜

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 6/21/2023 at 8:27 PM, bravofan27 said:

Heather doesn't have the greatest social skills. It seemed her way to address this gap was to brag about how much she had and appear as really "fancy" and of course be very generous (buy friends). Now that has been called out a million times, I think she's trying to be the fun girlfriend, but she really doesn't have the social graces to execute this naturally and she tries to hard to think through everything and come up with a non-snobby response which creates really interesting facial expressions.

She's trying super super hard to be fun at the level of Tamra. It's not her. She just needs to chill and be herself. Even if being herself is a huge snob.

Well, the Bravo producers and the viewers expect her to be a snob. 

I read that she was concerned about how she was going to be edited this season. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1