Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: Boys Will Be Boys

• Start Topic

When drama at Danielle's mozzarella party eases after an unexpected olive branch from Teresa, all is seemingly fine until Louie and Joe go head-to-head; while; Teresa's daughters are upset after hearing Melissa and Joe's podcast.

Airdate: 02.21.2023

• Useful 1

Dear Bravo editors: Please stop filming Jennifer's oldest daughter. She's more obnoxious than Migrania ever was and that's saying something.

Edit: I may mean the youngest daughter. Whatever, ya'll know who I'm talking about 😂

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 9

I got the sense that Gabriella actually wanted to call Melissa out -- if Gia could just shut up for a hot second, she might have had more to say. 

I'm a little surprised that Melissa's mom and sisters weren't invited to the wedding, but I don't think I would have been quite as bent about it.  Joe's just a punk imo and can't miss an opportunity to be the center of all the drama.

• Like 21

I don't get why Melissa's family was supposed to be invited to Teresa's wedding. Melissa's wasn't in the wedding. With only a few hundred people invited, if family of in-laws have to be invited, that had the potential of taking up a lot of space on the guest list. I mean, obviously Teresa invited Ramona so who knows how the guest list was developed but eh... whatevs.

• Like 16
8 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I don't get why Melissa's family was supposed to be invited to Teresa's wedding. Melissa's wasn't in the wedding. With only a few hundred people invited, if family of in-laws have to be invited, that had the potential of taking up a lot of space on the guest list. I mean, obviously Teresa invited Ramona so who knows how the guest list was developed but eh... whatevs.

Yeah, that seemed like he was really reaching for more things to get indignant about, announcing his wife's family had been disprespected at a wedding that wasn't for their family like he was the godfather demanding respect. Especially since it's a second wedding.

• Like 17

I realize most fans hate the Gorga’s but Luis makes my skin crawl. He’s hyping up Tre and calling Joe and Melissa every name in the book. Then when talking to Joe he’s cooing about how he knows how hurt Joe is. This guy is bad news all around.

I like the addition of Danielle but there’s no way the falling out with her brother was just because of an instagram comment. I know the producers are going to try to get him and his wife on the show next season.

I like Rachel too so far.

• Like 13

What a bunch of yentas and wash women.  Sitting around the table like Frat Boys doing shots and gossiping.  Joe is a pussy and still on the kick that his Father liked Joe Giudice better than him.  He’s always crying about family and Teresa.  Him and Melissa are boring and should get off the show.  Lots of family do not click, so get over it.  They both are too thirsty and have nothing to do but rank on Teresa.  Enough already.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, charming said:

I realize most fans hate the Gorga’s but Luis makes my skin crawl. He’s hyping up Tre and calling Joe and Melissa every name in the book. Then when talking to Joe he’s cooing about how he knows how hurt Joe is. This guy is bad news all around.

So we have the same reaction to Luis…

• Like 6

I think these new women are very thirsty ( especially Danielle, whose already having “ family issues”, starting fueds with others, and presenting her cute kids AND her colorful father & divorced Mom to us and it’s only episode 3!)   Luis is also VERY thirsty and seems untrustworthy to me.

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

What a bunch of yentas and wash women.  Sitting around the table like Frat Boys doing shots and gossiping.  Joe is a pussy and still on the kick that his Father liked Joe Giudice better than him.  He’s always crying about family and Teresa.  Him and Melissa are boring and should get off the show.  Lots of family do not click, so get over it.  They both are too thirsty and have nothing to do but rank on Teresa.  Enough already.

And that's the crux of it, isn't it? Joe Gorge has major daddy issues. It's why him and Juicy Joe never got along. Teresa's parents loved Juicy Joe, he would always show up for them and they had a good time together. Joe Gorga mortgaged his parents house for money to pay for his own stuff and he didn't come around a lot. He went off to live his own life and would show up when convenient, much like he does now when only showing up for Teresa's family when the cameras are around. 

Joe Gorga can spin it however he wants, and maybe some could find it tacky that the two eldest Guidice girls are speaking up, but you can't expect those young women to sit back and let lies be told on their family and their mother. Those girls went through the experience, too. Are their feelings not valid? 

And don't get me started on the absolute stupidity of making a scene over Teresa not inviting his in-laws. They are not Teresa's family, they aren't even her friends. And if I remember correctly, they talked shit on Teresa a time or two, too. Why can't Teresa invite who she wants to her wedding? Joe and Melissa are all about the camera time by any means necessary. Except for when they tried to pull a flex by choosing not to go to Teresa's wedding. That's on them. Why are they still mad about it? 

• Like 12
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
On 2/15/2023 at 12:44 PM, TexasGal said:

When drama at Danielle's mozzarella party eases after an unexpected olive branch from Teresa, all is seemingly fine until Louie and Joe go head-to-head; while; Teresa's daughters are upset after hearing Melissa and Joe's podcast.

Air date: 02.21.2023

Jackie is the last person to criticize Danielle about how she dresses.

Did I hear right? Danielle admires Melissa and wants to imitate her? I guess they will bond about hating their in-laws. 

Did Melissa have another nose job? Andy Cohen shaded her about her several ones (that she denied she had) on his after show tonight.

Yes, Jennifer. Keep believing you are self-reflective.

Rachel is having kids as trophies. She needs to have a specific number. 

The Gorgas will perpetuate the feud to remain on the show. Like Joe fighting with Louie in this episode. Gabriella and Gia said the Gorgas were never around unless they were filming together, and I believe it. Melissa's family (including the husbands of the sisters) trashed Teresa every time they were on the show. Why would they be at the wedding? They are not even part of Teresa’s family. 

This is a group of women with bad plastic surgery. Teresa destroyed her face. There were reruns of early seasons today. She looked cute without the fake tan, the terrible cheek and lip fillers (her lips were normal before), and the extensions. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11

It is not your wedding Joe! Seriously, watching him yammer on about his in-laws not being invited was ridiculous. I guess since Teresa asked Melissa to be in the wedding, which Melissa declined (I have no problem with her saying no), that Joe needs to find some other possible slight to keep this shit going. 

Lusi seems smarmy to me, but I did kind of enjoy his handling of Joe. Joe proclaims he just wants to be loved or some other bullshit, so Luis tells him to talk to Teresa. Then in Joe's talking head he says he knows how Teresa is going to react so no he will not talk to her. I rolled my eyes on that one, maybe Teresa will act the way he says, but he seems to be trying to keep this storyline going so why try to solve it.

Also, the majority of the husbands/Frank acting like not inviting a sibling's in-laws to their wedding is a crime against humanity was so over the top in my opinion. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

I don't see it this way because in my family in-laws and their family members become part of our family and are always included in family events.  The thought of excluding them is never an option but we have been very fortunate to have great in-laws so I guess that makes a difference.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I don't like that Joe and Melissa have made Teresa's wedding about them. What table they're sat at, are they in the wedding party, is their family invited. It's Teresa's wedding! I I feel like these two have classic youngest children syndrome, where they can't stand to be left behind by the older sibling. Almost all of the press surrounding Teresa's wedding was about the fact that they were skipping it -- it seemed designed to try to steal her day. 

As for the rest of tonight's episode -- I believe Gia and Gabby. Melissa and Joe should be ashamed. 

• Like 19
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3

I’m glad Gia and Gabriella set the record straight. Joe and Melissa were not there for them when Teresa was away unless the camera was rolling. We pretty much knew this but Joe acted like he checked in on them often. Knowing this makes Joe carrying on about his in laws not being invited to the wedding over the top bitchy and dramatic.  We remember Melissa’s sisters cackling about Teresa and one of her brother in laws bitching that Joe Giudice owed him money. So why would you even want to attend the wedding? Oh yes, the Bravo cameras. 
Louis does have a creepy vibe. I get that he’s there to be on Teresa’s side for this camera driven feud but his speeches seem rehearsed.

And now we have our next season of sibling feud.

We were spared Frank at that cringey photo shoot but they have a make up day for him? I did hear the Irish accent from Paulie this week. That exchange was awkward and could be an actual real dynamic between the two guys.

Jackie needs to shut her crooked mouth about someone else’s wardrobe. She looks like reheated dog shit 99% of the time.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Hey Jackie. We all remember you and your crappy hair extensions. Dissing Danielle’s outfit said everything about you not her. How dare Danielle wear shorts and not be self conscious that she’s not a size zero! I am happy Jackie was made a friend of. She’s boring and jealous. 
Way to go Gia and Gabriella. I believe every single word. Gabriella, who never says boo, was clearly impassioned enough to defend her family that she got over her shyness or distaste of the camera… and her words were powerful. They both looked stunning to boot.
Oh Frank. The belly is no longer a six pack. It now looks like he has a six pack every evening. Not at his best anymore and it’s clear he’s mad at Paulie for potentially ousting him for his place amongst the men.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
47 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I did hear the Irish accent from Paulie this week.

I did too, the problem is he does speak enough to really hear his speech pattern.

Paulie Walnuts basically told Frank he is not needed around the house anymore and that he should not be communicating with Delores anymore...there is one flaw in that thinking, Frank and Delores have children together, Frank will always be in the picture.

Did Frank Jr. partake in the calendar shoot, if not he should have. Frank Sr. looked like a lumpy leather couch and his stomach looked like the ottoman. Don't get me wrong, I still like Frank and I think he really does want to see Delores happy but maybe he should be wearing a shirt for now on.

Why at 50+ we have to hear these women talk about their lady parts as if they are 13? Please stop.

New Blonde Girl is coming in hot with her kids (they are cute but that is not the point), having an issue with Jackie, you know Jackie who is the fashionista and can opine about other people's fashion choices, lol. Melissa tells NBG what Jackie said, why? Does she not like Jackie?

Does Frank Jr. still work for Louie and if so does he understand what Louie does for a living, I know we all don't!

Last year my daughter in law's brother was getting married and somehow I was on the guest list, I do not know why, the parents live 15 from me and do not invite me to local things (the wedding was in Northern VA at a botanical garden), I declined the invite because I did not want to pay for a hotel room and a cat sitter and the groom could not pick me out of crowd of two...what I mean to say is why would the parents of the sister in law expect to be invited, Joe was looking for another reason to pick at Teresa's choices.

I waffle about my feelings about Louie, I get scammer vibes from him then he is a nice, normal, rational person then I get controlling vibes from him, it is like Paulie Walnuts' accent, it changes a lot in the same sentence.

Forgettable Jennifer's husband's beard is the oddest thing and now way was he a model, no way.

I hope the newbies are on next season only to see if they what enhancements they will have done to themselves because it always happens.

6 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I believe Gia and Gabby.

I think those girls are heavily influenced by Teresa and now Louie so I do not 100% trust they are speaking their own mind.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It should’ve been Delores who put Frank in his place - decades ago! Frank is a have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too kind of man-child. While it was nice to see somebody confront him, I caught a whiff of ownership in Paulie’s approach.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Bravo! ( pun intended)

I would be so embarrassed if my husband acted like that.  And please, do all of those men really give a shit about the in laws not being invited to the wedding? I felt like this was a lesson on mob life.

Frank: ugh. I would not buy that magazine just because of the month of April .  None of those men are attractive in my opinion.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, charming said:

I think he's a scumbag and I hope he and his scumbag wife live happily ever after in their little fart bubble.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Teresa talks shit and actively brings her kids into it … Joe talks shit he pauses to send the kids away … be like Joe people be like Joe 

Teresa doesn't talk about Joe and Melissa's kids. Joe and Melissa did a podcast about how the girls should be grateful to them for filming the Teresa checks in thing and being there for them and bringing income into their home by filming. RHONJ wasn't filming without Teresa so Joe and Melissa weren't getting the RH money or camera time so filming that was to their benefit too, yet they acted like it was selfless. Joe Gorga talked badly to the girls about Joe Giudice (who he recently saw in the Bahamas and acted like it's all good when they see each other even though Giudice looked Hella uncomfortable) which provoked Gia and Melania to respond in past seasons. There have been times when the girls should stay out of it but on topics that involve them, they have a right to respond. Plus I doubt the Gorga kids care about wedding talk. Also given Melissa was on Jeff Lewis' podcast talking about how Joe 'lost it ' on Antonia yelling and took her car away because she wouldn't drive her brother somewhere on the nannies day off because they were 'tired' and I guess telling their son 'no' isn't an option for Sexist Joe or just driving their own kid and now it's for the public to know thanks to Melissa, I don't think their parenting is something to be like.

Seriously, now the Gorga's are mad about Melissa's family not being invited. I noticed Joe made it about how they were respectful to his parents, not Teresa, to the guys. He knows Melissa's sisters and BILs were nasty to Teresa and Joe Giudice on camera because he laughed at some jokes and  were fine with the other comments. One of Melissa's sisters was screaming with Joe at the Christening and said inviting them was a technicality in front of Gia. The show loves flashbacks but of course none of Melissa's sisters trashing Teresa were shown. There was no reason Joe needed to bring up wedding invites at guys night except he needs his artime to act like roid raged diva and scream to an audience. Will they ever have a story this season not about Teresa?

Oh right Melissa told Danielle about Jackie's comments even though she was laughing about them with Marge and Jackie (Jackie is coming off like a desperate teenager trying to remain in the 'in crowd.') But then the topic turned to sister in laws. Danielle is trying to befriend everyone but there was definitely chunks of her family story missing.

I do get some bad vibes from Louie but I'm also starting to get weird vibes from Paulie. Frank needs boundaries, but I'm getting very possessive vibes from Paulie, not just boundaries. This should be coming from Dolores, not him and when she does speak about it it seems like she's saying/doing what Paulie wants and not how she wants them. Maybe I'm wrong, though. 

Rachel is okay but the decision to have a baby needs to be mutual. They have 2 under 2 and a teenager, if her husband (John?) isn't ready for another Rachel shouldn’t be pressuring him. Yeah women carry the baby but if hes an involved father he may feel stretched too thin caring for them after considering he also works. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 10
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I did too, the problem is he does speak enough to really hear his speech pattern.

Paulie Walnuts basically told Frank he is not needed around the house anymore and that he should not be communicating with Delores anymore...there is one flaw in that thinking, Frank and Delores have children together, Frank will always be in the picture.

Did Frank Jr. partake in the calendar shoot, if not he should have. Frank Sr. looked like a lumpy leather couch and his stomach looked like the ottoman. Don't get me wrong, I still like Frank and I think he really does want to see Delores happy but maybe he should be wearing a shirt for now on.

Why at 50+ we have to hear these women talk about their lady parts as if they are 13? Please stop.

New Blonde Girl is coming in hot with her kids (they are cute but that is not the point), having an issue with Jackie, you know Jackie who is the fashionista and can opine about other people's fashion choices, lol. Melissa tells NBG what Jackie said, why? Does she not like Jackie?

Does Frank Jr. still work for Louie and if so does he understand what Louie does for a living, I know we all don't!

Last year my daughter in law's brother was getting married and somehow I was on the guest list, I do not know why, the parents live 15 from me and do not invite me to local things (the wedding was in Northern VA at a botanical garden), I declined the invite because I did not want to pay for a hotel room and a cat sitter and the groom could not pick me out of crowd of two...what I mean to say is why would the parents of the sister in law expect to be invited, Joe was looking for another reason to pick at Teresa's choices.

I waffle about my feelings about Louie, I get scammer vibes from him then he is a nice, normal, rational person then I get controlling vibes from him, it is like Paulie Walnuts' accent, it changes a lot in the same sentence.

Forgettable Jennifer's husband's beard is the oddest thing and now way was he a model, no way.

I hope the newbies are on next season only to see if they what enhancements they will have done to themselves because it always happens.

I think those girls are heavily influenced by Teresa and now Louie so I do not 100% trust they are speaking their own mind.

Frankie is 25, and Gaby is 28. They both have a couple of college degrees, and jobs. They can communicate with their father directly, they are not kids or teenagers anymore to have issues for their parents to solve/help with. Frank is like a spoiled kid (as somebody else said), used to do whatever he wants, and Dolores always accommodated him. He also wants to be around to film more. The show is a good source of income for him. 

• Like 15
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That was an odd conversation. Buzz Lightyear was annoyed at Mr Potato Head for inviting him to girls boys night out through Delores? Does Frank even have his phone number? How else was he supposed to invite him? 

49 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Frank Jr. partake in the calendar shoot, if not he should have. Frank Sr. looked like a lumpy leather couch and his stomach looked like the ottoman. Don't get me wrong, I still like Frank and I think he really does want to see Delores happy but maybe he should be wearing a shirt for now on

Agreed!

51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All of the beards look over-groomed this season. Yeah, not buying the model story either

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Frankie is 25, and Gaby is 28. They both have a couple of college degrees, and jobs. They can communicate with their father directly, they are not kids or teenagers anymore to have issues for their parents to solve/help with. Frank is like a spoiled kid (as somebody else said), used to do whatever he wants, and Dolores always accommodated him. He also wants to be around to film more. The show is a good source of income for him. 

Yes, it is true but it does not take away from a connection for life between Delores and Frank Sr. My kids are 29 and 33, one is married, no kids, lives local and the other lives in Miami and one day (fingers crossed) will be getting married to the guy she is dating and the other may have kids one day, there will be lots of reasons to talk to my ex, Delores and Frank Sr. will be in situations that they will have to talk a lot.

• Like 5
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

This is a group of women with bad plastic surgery. Teresa destroyed her face. There were reruns of early seasons today. She looked cute without the fake tan, the terrible cheek and lip fillers (her lips were normal before), and the extensions.

Yes .. I watched the re runs also.  Joe Gorga ruined his Sons Christening, not Teresa.  He was his usual Cave man self fighting with Teresa and everyone who stood in his way.  

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I am still laughing at the idea of Jackie, Queen of the acid-wash denim jumpsuit, critiquing someone else's style

Hey I loved that jumpsuit!  I even bought a similar jumpsuit after I saw her wear it.  I have never actually worn it…

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
13 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Yes .. I watched the re runs also.  Joe Gorga ruined his Sons Christening, not Teresa.  He was his usual Cave man self fighting with Teresa and everyone who stood in his way.  

I re watched that episode and the Posche Fashion Riot where Ashley pulled Danielle's hair, the HW's were so violent back then.  The point is Teresa and Joe just don't like each other, never have and never have had a healthy relationship.  Teresa is probably still thinking she was instrumental in putting The Brownstone on the map.

Nothing about Teresa's life or marriage to Joe was normal, she wanted it all to look perfect but because of her own doing we all saw the cracks, watching the older seasons was like watching a ship sink, slowly slipping in to the deepest part of the ocean. 

Remember when they all went on that Italian cruise, Joe griping about the cost of everything and making Tre pack up everything and take it off the boat when the did not have to...Joe's ship had started to leak and we all saw it right then and there.

Teresa is not an honest person and she knows that Louie is just another Juicy Joe, that is the type she is attracted to, if a person cannot plainly state what they do for a living but always has large sums of money or lives a big lifestyle that she is footing the bill for but says she does not care, we are going to notice, Teresa seems always to be blind to that fact that we all see they are not as they think they are. 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I re watched that episode and the Posche Fashion Riot where Ashley pulled Danielle's hair, the HW's were so violent back then.  The point is Teresa and Joe just don't like each other, never have and never have had a healthy relationship.  Teresa is probably still thinking she was instrumental in putting The Brownstone on the map.

Nothing about Teresa's life or marriage to Joe was normal, she wanted it all to look perfect but because of her own doing we all saw the cracks, watching the older seasons was like watching a ship sink, slowly slipping in to the deepest part of the ocean. 

Remember when they all went on that Italian cruise, Joe griping about the cost of everything and making Tre pack up everything and take it off the boat when the did not have to...Joe's ship had started to leak and we all saw it right then and there.

Teresa is not an honest person and she knows that Louie is just another Juicy Joe, that is the type she is attracted to, if a person cannot plainly state what they do for a living but always has large sums of money or lives a big lifestyle that she is footing the bill for but says she does not care, we are going to notice, Teresa seems always to be blind to that fact that we all see they are not as they think they are. 

Was that the trip where the girls were playing grocery store in the hotel room, and unsealed the bottles in the mini-bar, costing them an extra couple thousand euros? Good times

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
57 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I know I should've been paying attention to all the "drama" but all I could concentrate on was is it possible that Joe Gorga has somehow gotten shorter?

I was wondering about that, too!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I get swarmy vibes from Louie - but he sure did shut Joe down.  Joe's used to all his cheerleader frat boys backing him up all the time and wasn't prepared for Louie to not accept the hazing portion of joining the "house husband" group

He did the same thing to Bill Aydin last year - trying to ostracized him. Notice Bill tried to help Louie.

The family feud has always been the Gorga's meal ticket.  But with Teresa married, I'm sure they're worried about their status on the show, especially with all their fake storylines.

It didn't look like Melissa's family even cared about not being invited.  It was Joe who gaslight to make it a huge deal.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 16
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I am still laughing at the idea of Jackie, Queen of the acid-wash denim jumpsuit, critiquing someone else's style

Jackie is giving off Desperate-to-be-a-Housewife energy, especially now that she was demoted to FOH. She probably thinks if she causes enough waves, she'll be promoted back to full time. But I honestly think Bravo only kept her as FOH (instead of completely dumping her) because the show still wants Evan around with the husbands. Unlike Jackie, fans actually like Evan. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I do get some bad vibes from Louie but I'm also starting to get weird vibes from Paulie. Frank needs boundaries, but I'm getting very possessive vibes from Paulie, not just boundaries. This should be coming from Dolores, not him and when she does speak about it it seems like she's saying/doing what Paulie wants and not how she wants them. Maybe I'm wrong, though. 

I feel the same about Paulie. I already don't like the guy or the way he talked to Frank. He also has swollen slits for eyes which I can't get past, lol. What was his reason for not showing up at the guys night? Why all the photo shoots of the men? Frank in the Easter bunny photo shoot was so cringey.

Louie came in hot at the guys get together then when he realized how bad he would look on camera he eased up and asked Joe to call Tre and have a talk. He pretty much said Tre was the reason for the breakdown, not him. Wow, Loooouuuieee! He is so calculated and aware of the camera. The man is trash playing both sides. 

Superficial note- I don't like Gabriella's black hair. She's a beautiful girl but needs to go back to her natural lighter brown. 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Teresa doesn't talk about Joe and Melissa's kids.

BUT they shit talk Joe and Melissa and let them get in on it .. this isn't something NEW that T lets happen now that they are older either ...flashback to the limo ride where a 5yo was talking shit about them BOTH and T and her Joe were laughing about it... ...to drag a 5yo into adult shit is foul... to let your CHILD talk about their aunt and uncle SINCE they were toddlers is gross.. what does that accomplish other then teaching them its ok to do? why does a 5 yo have any say at all??  .. you can say a LOT about Joe and Melissa but they leave their kids out of it .... T is a shitty parent allowing that point blank period 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Louie came in hot at the guys get together then when he realized how bad he would look on camera he eased up and asked Joe to call Tre and have a talk. He pretty much said Tre was the reason for the breakdown, not him. Wow, Loooouuuieee! He is so calculated and aware of the camera. The man is trash playing both sides.

I didn’t get that vibe from him at all. He looked to me like he was running in knowing he was late. I find Louie a breath of fresh air amongst these idiots. He can actually put a sentence together and stop for 2 seconds and think before he speaks. I can believe at one time he was a hot head (like Gorga), but maybe he’s gotten himself in enough real trouble with those kinds of reactions to stop and think before he speaks now. I do think in her own twisted mind Tre is hurt and sad without her brother and Louie sees that, so rather than pointing fingers at Joe like his sister does, Louie tries to get them to talk. Nothing wrong with that IMO. I think out of the 3 of them (Louie, Tre and Joe), Louie is the only one who realizes how stupid they all look fighting on tv. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Not at his best anymore and it’s clear he’s mad at Paulie for potentially ousting him for his place amongst the men.  

How about when he referred to Paulie being in his house!  Of course the whole dynamic between Dolores and Frank is weird, but as far as I recall the house belongs to Dolores now and it doesn't matter if Frank's name was on the deed once upon a time.

Well, wasn't Jackie showing off some of her true colors during the mean girls lunch.  She, of the horrible posture, wardrobe and hair, has no room to talk. 

As much as Luis throws off a creepy vibe I can't help but think if he were truly that bad  Teresa's girls would not seem as comfortable as they do with him.  Those girls are old enough where they would presumably how some indication that he puts them off.  

Joe G reminds me of a former narcissist in my life.  Always something to bring the attention back to themselves,  be it something good, or an imagined slight, whatever, always thriving on drama.

I'm not so impressed by the juxtaposition of Melissa making sure her kids weren't there to hear the adults talking compared to Teresa openly discussing the matters with her girls.  I choose to look at it as Teresa's version of events being being based upon the truth and those two girls (who are both adults at this point)`backing her up on that while Melissa's kids would be well aware of how truthful/untruthful that side of the story is. I tend to believe Gia based upon how she has responded to T when she has not been agreement with Hern in the past.  By the same token, Antonia would probably have no problem calling out Melissa if she felt she wasn't being truthful.

• Like 12
10 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I do think in her own twisted mind Tre is hurt and sad without her brother and Louie sees that, so rather than pointing fingers at Joe like his sister does, Louie tries to get them to talk.

Opinions vary of course but Louie only brought up Joe and Tre talking after the conversation got heated and accusatory. Before that and Louie realizing he was being filmed so he better watch what he says there was yelling and blaming between both of them. Louie is a manipulator and I doubt he ever said a kind word to Tre about mending fences with her brother. He couldn't wait to join in with Tre and her kids bashing Joe. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I'm not so impressed by the juxtaposition of Melissa making sure her kids weren't there to hear the adults talking compared to Teresa openly discussing the matters with her girls.  I choose to look at it as Teresa's version of events being being based upon the truth and those two girls (who are both adults at this point)`

Except Joe and Melissa have NEVER allowed their kids to talk bad about their aunt or uncle no matter what they were saying as opposed to Teresa from season two in the limo allowing a toddler to openly smack talk her brother and aunt.  

this isn’t oh they are adults talking about things this is a continuing thing that has gone on since those kids could talk 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • Love 1