Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: Boys Will Be Boys

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Paulie Walnuts basically told Frank he is not needed around the house anymore and that he should not be communicating with Delores anymore...there is one flaw in that thinking, Frank and Delores have children together, Frank will always be in the picture.

This is a red flag for me with this new guy Paulie. And I’m losing my liking of Delores over how she is letting this play out with Frank. She has had no problem over the years allowing Frank to be around and live in her house while ordering him around doing things for her. She leaned on him when she needed to, they used each other to flip houses. She pretty much integrated him into her relationships with David while at the same time complaining when Frank was spending time with his GF. And NOW, all of a sudden Frank is overstepping and needs to go because Paulie says so? Nahhh there’s something creepy going on there with this new guy and Frank is getting blamed for Delores manipulating him all these years. Granted I don’t doubt Frank was a shitty husband to D, but they’ve had a mutually beneficial relationship (including their “character” on this show), and now D wants him out bc he’s been replaced. That’s f’d up.

You heard it here first, something not good is gonna go down eventually with the leprechaun and Frank will be there to pick up the pieces. 

• Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Except Joe and Melissa have NEVER allowed their kids to talk bad about their aunt or uncle no matter what they were saying as opposed to Teresa from season two in the limo allowing a toddler to openly smack talk her brother and aunt.  

On camera.  I think the biggest difference between Joe/Melissa and Teresa is that they are much better at using the cameras to tell the story they want to be seen and heard.

• Like 11
5 minutes ago, ichbin said:

On camera.  I think the biggest difference between Joe/Melissa and Teresa is that they are much better at using the cameras to tell the story they want to be seen and heard.

Not just ON camera…not on line or anywhere .. those kids have NO opinions about T or their parents issues with her anywhere. .. those kids are not in adult business at all.  I call that good parenting 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5

New blonde girl Danielle (i think is her name):  I'm still out on her personally but her family is cute.  The kids and parents are lovely and I love little brother clapping for little sister's performance and giving her the flowers.  I'm a sucker for cuteness.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

How about when he referred to Paulie being in his house!  Of course the whole dynamic between Dolores and Frank is weird, but as far as I recall the house belongs to Dolores now and it doesn't matter if Frank's name was on the deed once upon a time.

Well, wasn't Jackie showing off some of her true colors during the mean girls lunch.  She, of the horrible posture, wardrobe and hair, has no room to talk. 

As much as Luis throws off a creepy vibe I can't help but think if he were truly that bad  Teresa's girls would not seem as comfortable as they do with him.  Those girls are old enough where they would presumably how some indication that he puts them off.  

Joe G reminds me of a former narcissist in my life.  Always something to bring the attention back to themselves,  be it something good, or an imagined slight, whatever, always thriving on drama.

I'm not so impressed by the juxtaposition of Melissa making sure her kids weren't there to hear the adults talking compared to Teresa openly discussing the matters with her girls.  I choose to look at it as Teresa's version of events being being based upon the truth and those two girls (who are both adults at this point)`backing her up on that while Melissa's kids would be well aware of how truthful/untruthful that side of the story is. I tend to believe Gia based upon how she has responded to T when she has not been agreement with Hern in the past.  By the same token, Antonia would probably have no problem calling out Melissa if she felt she wasn't being truthful.

We will have to wait and see, but Frank is angry because he cannot live at Dolores's house anymore (his girlfriend even stayed overnight some times!). Dolores is a pushover, it's her house (although Frank said it's his, which shows how he thinks), and she cannot tell him he can't stay, or visit at any time he feels like it, so maybe Paul had to say it. 

• Useful 1
57 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

She pretty much integrated him into her relationships with David

that's because David really didn't give a damn about a relationship with her. He didn't care what she did or who she was with. He was more in love with Frank than he was with Dolores.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

I don't get why Melissa's family was supposed to be invited to Teresa's wedding. Melissa's wasn't in the wedding. With only a few hundred people invited, if family of in-laws have to be invited, that had the potential of taking up a lot of space on the guest list. I mean, obviously Teresa invited Ramona so who knows how the guest list was developed but eh... whatevs.

I will say that my mother was super offended that my SIL did not invite her to her wedding, which I kind of understood because my mom is one person and has always been very generous with buying her presents for Christmas, her pregnancy announcement etc. and when my mom passed, my SIL sure acted like it affected her very much.  But, seeing it from my SIL's perspective, I'm sure that if she invited my mom, she would have felt pressured to invite her ILs from her brother in law's side of the family, whom none of us really care for and there are about 5 of them.

I am still laughing at the idea of Jackie, Queen of the acid-wash denim jumpsuit, critiquing someone else's style

Was it a jumpsuit?  I'm remembering it as a dress and I remember trying to find it online to no avail.  I found a lot of ugly denim outfits but none that was cute like Jackie's.  I would still buy that if I could find it.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

BUT they shit talk Joe and Melissa and let them get in on it .. this isn't something NEW that T lets happen now that they are older either ...flashback to the limo ride where a 5yo was talking shit about them BOTH and T and her Joe were laughing about it... ...to drag a 5yo into adult shit is foul... to let your CHILD talk about their aunt and uncle SINCE they were toddlers is gross.. what does that accomplish other then teaching them its ok to do? why does a 5 yo have any say at all??  .. you can say a LOT about Joe and Melissa but they leave their kids out of it .... T is a shitty parent allowing that point blank period 

That was at least 15 (?) years ago. The kids were not in front of any other incident until they were adults. At least on camera. Gia is 22, and Gabriella is 19. Gia participated in some conversations last year, as well. There were fights where the Gorga children were present, starting with Gino's baptism, the first scene of the Gorgas on the show. 

As for the Gorgas, and their parenting style, Joe still talks about virginity and his 17 year old daughter who is going to college this year. The family supposedly moved, so that the boys can attend schools that are better for the sports they play, and Joe takes his daughter's car away because she didn't drive the boys to school, or whatever it was they needed to be driven to. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

That was at least 15 (?) years ago. The kids were not in front of any other incident until they were adults. At least on camera. Gia is 22, and Gabriella is 19. Gia participated in some conversations last year, as well. There were fights where the Gorga children were present, starting with Gino's baptism, the first scene of the Gorgas on the show. 

As for the Gorgas, and their parenting style, Joe still talks about virginity and his 17 year old daughter who is going to college this year. The family supposedly moved, so that the boys can attend schools that are better for the sports they play, and Joe takes his daughter's car away because she didn't drive the boys to school, or whatever it was they needed to be driven to. 

Do you honestly think they did it ONE time and it stopped .??? they have allowed those kids to talk about her brother and his wife FOREVER ....are you defending them letting their toddlers grow up notinly knowing about adult issues but allowing them to say things about those people? again you can say A LOT about Joe and Melissa but them sending the kids away spoke volumes about them as parents 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Do you honestly think they did it ONE time and it stopped .??? they have allowed those kids to talk about her brother and his wife FOREVER ....are you defending them letting their toddlers grow up notinly knowing about adult issues but allowing them to say things about those people? again you can say A LOT about Joe and Melissa but them sending the kids away spoke volumes about them as parents 

Maybe the Gorgas did it once on the show, but I don't doubt they gossiped about Teresa in front of their kids many times behind the scenes.

I forgot. Joe, Melissa, and her relatives were cursing Teresa in front of Gia at Gino's christening. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

feel the same about Paulie. I already don't like the guy or the way he talked to Frank. He also has swollen slits for eyes which I can't get past, lol. What was his reason for not showing up at the guys night? Why all the photo shoots of the men? Frank in the Easter bunny photo shoot was so cringey.

To me, it seems Paulie thinks he’s better than all the guys. Also, he’s too bossy with Delores.  She has a mind of her own, but doesn’t look like with him for some reason.like he’s the boss.  The Easter shoot was weird to me.  Enough with the beefcake.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

This is a red flag for me with this new guy Paulie. And I’m losing my liking of Delores over how she is letting this play out with Frank. She has had no problem over the years allowing Frank to be around and live in her house while ordering him around doing things for her. She leaned on him when she needed to, they used each other to flip houses. She pretty much integrated him into her relationships with David while at the same time complaining when Frank was spending time with his GF. And NOW, all of a sudden Frank is overstepping and needs to go because Paulie says so? Nahhh there’s something creepy going on there with this new guy and Frank is getting blamed for Delores manipulating him all these years. Granted I don’t doubt Frank was a shitty husband to D, but they’ve had a mutually beneficial relationship (including their “character” on this show), and now D wants him out bc he’s been replaced. That’s f’d up.

You heard it here first, something not good is gonna go down eventually with the leprechaun and Frank will be there to pick up the pieces. 

Or maybe Delores realized that the codependent relationship with Frank isn't what she wants anymore (regardless of Paul)? I mean, I don't know (or care, really), but I'm not gonna fault someone for learning or growing or opening her eyes or waking up and smelling the coffee or whatever platitude applies. She wouldn't be the first person to do something "wrong" before changing her mind.

That said, whether this Paul is worth this possible self reflection and/or changes to the Frank relationship remains to be seen.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 8

I have trouble believing Gia has her own thoughts on Melissa & Joe, she may have some but I do think since Teresa is a bit of a narcissist Gia maybe a bit of a people pleaser, remember when Melissa was big in to her singing career (her pretend singing career) and Teresa was not kind in her review of the performance, Gia who was 10ish then just mimic'd whatever Teresa was saying.  I think Teresa has said enough bad things about Melissa & Joe over the years that Gia can only think of them in lesser terms.

30 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

self reflection

I think you are speaking of Jennifer Ayden, the most self reflective cast member.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

self reflection

I think you are speaking of Jennifer Ayden, the most self reflective cast member.

I was going to say that's because she looks at herself in the mirror a lot, but geeze Louise, that applies to all of them, and the competition for who does it most is fierce! Not to mention some of them seem to be using fun house mirrors

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

BUT they shit talk Joe and Melissa and let them get in on it .. this isn't something NEW that T lets happen now that they are older either ...flashback to the limo ride where a 5yo was talking shit about them BOTH and T and her Joe were laughing about it... ...to drag a 5yo into adult shit is foul... to let your CHILD talk about their aunt and uncle SINCE they were toddlers is gross.. what does that accomplish other then teaching them its ok to do? why does a 5 yo have any say at all??  .. you can say a LOT about Joe and Melissa but they leave their kids out of it .... T is a shitty parent allowing that point blank period 

When ever my parents wanted to shit talk the family or talk about adult things like finances, etc they would start speaking Italian. Or they would wait until we were not around. Sometimes I would ask them what are you talking about and they would say "It's not  your business"!  I wish I learned to speak Italian. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

I’ve not heard Antonia or her brothers say anything negative about Teresa and her family. I also don’t hear Tre say much about Joe Gorgas kids. 
Joe Gorga and Melissa however do speak about the Giudice girls. The Giudice girls shouldn’t bad mouth their uncle and wife but the uncle and wife are constantly bringing their family up in interviews and the girls are old enough to know what’s going on. They were disrespectful when young as they probably heard Joe Giudice talking about Joe and Horsey Face. Joe Gorga has said that his parents were hard on Melissa. So the girls probably grew up hearing a lot of negative things.

Joe Gorga really likes being the head of the guys. Frank also but I find him more entertaining than Gorga. Then there is Benigno who is hen pecked. The newbie bringing diapers wasn’t as funny as they thought it was but that might have more to do with the shots they were drinking. A lot of people have commented on Evan being nice looking but I think he looks like a weasel after the way he treated Bill last season. Bill Aydin is my favorite of the husbands. He seems really sweet and doesn’t seem to have that nasty edge that Gorga has or that Evan has underneath his fake ass personal. 
The other new husband I’m not sure about. Louis held his own with Gorga and actually brought some calmness to the situation. Why is his face so red?

• Like 3
23 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Dear Bravo editors: Please stop filming Jennifer's oldest daughter. She's more obnoxious than Migrania ever was and that's saying something.

I think you mean her youngest daughter. Her oldest daughter is quiet, shy and sensitive. I actually feel sorry for her. The youngest daughter is obnoxious.

1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I’ve not heard Antonia or her brothers say anything negative about Teresa and her family. I also don’t hear Tre say much about Joe Gorgas kids. 
Joe Gorga and Melissa however do speak about the Giudice girls. The Giudice girls shouldn’t bad mouth their uncle and wife but the uncle and wife are constantly bringing their family up in interviews and the girls are old enough to know what’s going on. They were disrespectful when young as they probably heard Joe Giudice talking about Joe and Horsey Face. Joe Gorga has said that his parents were hard on Melissa. So the girls probably grew up hearing a lot of negative things.

Joe Gorga really likes being the head of the guys. Frank also but I find him more entertaining than Gorga. Then there is Benigno who is hen pecked. The newbie bringing diapers wasn’t as funny as they thought it was but that might have more to do with the shots they were drinking. A lot of people have commented on Evan being nice looking but I think he looks like a weasel after the way he treated Bill last season. Bill Aydin is my favorite of the husbands. He seems really sweet and doesn’t seem to have that nasty edge that Gorga has or that Evan has underneath his fake ass personal. 
The other new husband I’m not sure about. Louis held his own with Gorga and actually brought some calmness to the situation. Why is his face so red?

This family is dysfunctional and their relationships are toxic. Time to disengage from each other and take a time out…both verbally and in person.

• Like 6
On 2/22/2023 at 12:06 AM, swankie said:

I don't see it this way because in my family in-laws and their family members become part of our family and are always included in family events.  The thought of excluding them is never an option but we have been very fortunate to have great in-laws so I guess that makes a difference.  

But doesn't this increase the guest list - almost exponentially ?   If the parents have siblings who are married, and the guest of honor's siblings have married, the in-law count gets real large fast. If one is paying per the person for a dinner, and even just venue space, that can add up quickly

Edited by sATL
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I think you mean her youngest daughter. Her oldest daughter is quiet, shy and sensitive. I actually feel sorry for her. The youngest daughter is obnoxious.

Sorry, I thought she was the oldest.

17 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Sorry, I thought she was the oldest.

The oldest one isn’t on camera much anymore. She was the victim of some bullying a few years ago. I think it was wise to take her off camera. It’s got to be tough for some of these kids whose moms are on these shows.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Serious question- do people really enjoy being in weddings?  I mean, the first time maybe you’re curious and young, and, I guess it’s a honor or compliment, but, it’s a pain in the ass and expensive.  But, maybe that’s just me.  Don’t ask me to be in your damn wedding!

Edited by Axie
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I enjoyed this episode because there was no interaction between Jennifer and the other women. Just watching the “next week” scenes for the next episode with Jennifer spouting her same “I’m allowed to state anything I want” bullshit made my blood boil. She’s is so determined to be right in every freaking thing she’s odious. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Dear Bravo editors: Please stop filming Jennifer's oldest daughter. She's more obnoxious than Migrania ever was and that's saying something.

That kid is so annoying. Milania acted like a brat when she was a kid, but at least she had some good one-liners. Jennifer's daughter, Olivia, is just annoying and tries waaay too hard. You're not funny and you're not cute.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think those girls are heavily influenced by Teresa and now Louie so I do not 100% trust they are speaking their own mind.

Totally agree! She has made these girls her sounding board from the time they could talk back. And heaven forbid if they said "no" when at the end of every sentence, Tre say "right?"

None of us really knows whether or not the Gorgas were there during Tre's encampment. Perhaps they weren't there as often as the girls would have liked, but it doesn't mean they weren't there at all.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Forgettable Jennifer's husband's beard is the oddest thing and now way was he a model, no way.

A model! What!? No way in hell! For what, shrunken heads? He is missing the entire lower half of his face, hence the weird spray on looking beard.

8 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Nothing like a roided up older guy with his shirt off…😱

I fear that Frankie Jr. is going to look just like this when he's older.

• Like 2

It's difficult for me to pick sides in this whole situation because I hate all of them. Teresa is a proven liar, she even lied this past episode about the whole engagement party seating thing. She holds on to things for years and then all of the sudden it's a problem, like "how could Melissa have me in her wedding when I was 8 months pregnant". I don't really care for Gia's point of view as I believe she's her mom's mini-me. I did appreciate hearing Gabriella's point of view as she never gets involved and isn't on camera much. She also spoke very eloquently while Tre sat there with her blink blink blink mouth open face. I do think she is telling the truth, but I also think living in a house with Louis and Tre is probably a toxic nightmare. Now Joe and Melissa are mad because Mel's family wasn't invited. Like make it stop, this feud is so tired at this point. 

I did get a kick out of Fuda bringing Frank adult diapers and pepto and Frank saying "I actually need these." I agree, his beard is a confusing mess. 

• Like 8
47 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

It's difficult for me to pick sides in this whole situation because I hate all of them. 

All of this.. after I watch this I’m like why did I just set trough this.. it’s like Angry watching for me I think this episode has killed it officially for me .. I’m just not happy watching these women fight about the same shit for the 100th time 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

New husband’s beard looks like it’s painted on, badly at that.

Truth. PLUS he shaves the space above his mustache so there is this big ole blank area between the top of his 'stache and his nose. The whole effect is beyond weird.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
On 2/21/2023 at 9:47 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Teresa talks shit and actively brings her kids into it … Joe talks shit he pauses to send the kids away … be like Joe people be like Joe 

I completely agree with you on this - but I'm really glad they showed the Luis-Teresa-Gia-Gabriela interaction because I honestly thought that Melissa and JoGo were there for the girls when Teresa & Joe were in jail. I know that Gia is probably exaggerating to back her mother up, but Melissa and JoGo were once again playing the fucking martyrs and acting like they've pulled four Dickensian orphans out of the the Victorian muck, hosed off the horseshit and mud, and fed their emaciated little bodies & provided them with shelter or something. 🙄 It sounds like they were actually pretty absent in reality.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Did Jennifer have a tip revision done on her nose? It looked a little rounder previously, which might have been the swelling, but this season it looks like Rachel's plastic monstrosity.

The Irish guy is creepy. He also looks puffy like he's got a full-body coke bloat going on.

Rachel's husband's beard looks so ridiculous. I can't believe he's walking around looking like that - hasn't anyone told him? It seems as if from his cheekbones down, his face is shrunken. Danielle's dad's beard is cute for his age (albeit he needs to lay off the Just For Men beard dye as he looks a little like Wayne Newton 😂❤️). I feel so bad for her dad, too. My brother and I rarely communicate and it's because of his wife (we do have long, meaningful chats when she's not around and it's so depressing 💔, but I'm thankful for being able to talk to him!).

I'm not surprised that Melissa's family was not invited to Teresa's wedding. It's a second wedding and also filmed for a TV show, so they might not have had a ton of control over the guests? For my husband's surprise 50th birthday, friends and family from all over the state were invited, and even from across the country - but no one invited my parents, whom my husband is close to. In fact, he talks to my parents every week via email or text and sees them at least once per month - and they live 4 hours away. He rarely speaks to or sees his parents, and they live an hour away. I was a little bummed because my parents absolutely would have driven 4 hours one way to celebrate him, but I was so happy that his parents showed up. ❤️ Anyway, with Luis' interference and Teresa's prior problems with Melissa, I don't see a problem not inviting Melissa's extended family especially as Teresa's girls mentioned that JoeGo and Melissa were only around during filming. JoeGo can't handle Luis being calm and talking in circles, and also calling him out on the podcast bullshit that Melissa pulled. Luis may be a gaslighting weirdo, BUT he is definitely right on a lot of points dealing with their relationships. JoeGo tried that shit on Joe Guidice, and all that resulted was what looked like two miniature gorillas charging each other. 😂 At least with Luis, things have the possibility of moving forward.

Why are these men so red? Does no one in NJ regulate the UV settings on the tanning beds? ☀️🥵

• Like 3
On 2/22/2023 at 9:12 AM, bosawks said:

I know I should've been paying attention to all the "drama" but all I could concentrate on was is it possible that Joe Gorga has somehow gotten shorter?

Haha yes although he’s always been tiny.. I remember in one scene he barely could see over the hood of his suv when he was standing next to it.  And do you remember when he had “hair?”  Sprayed on.

21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I hate all of them but they moved because they sold their house and I don’t think they could afford to live in that area anymore.  

What ever happened to the house they are renovating?  Remember with the bee’s nest?

• Like 2
On 2/22/2023 at 6:13 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Louis does have a creepy vibe. I get that he’s there to be on Teresa’s side for this camera driven feud but his speeches seem rehearsed.

That is a leftover from all of the men's workshops and therapy sessions that he's attended. He's essentially regurgitating pat phrases and using communication techniques that he's been taught (and also told are effective). They might work on someone who was more intelligent than his now-wife and her cretin brother. However, JoeGo is just gunning for a brawl and always has his wife whispering in his ear right when he's starting to acquiesce. I think that Luis has probably been involved in some shiiiiiiiiiiit in his past, so he's probably conditioned himself (aversion therapy? 😉) to respond only in certain ways to conflict.

• Like 6

Jackie is a dumb bitch. Insulting someone’s wardrobe like she’s some fashionista. She’s a fucking snob. When she comes on the screen I wanna just FF she’s so lame. Glad she’s not on the show anymore. It was not her choice either to not be on the show it’s so obvious.

Joe Gorga is a fucking joke. Louie is weird and red but somehow I like him better than Joe Gorga. In laws should be invited to everything I guess lol how stupid. Joe Gorga is a fucking child and attention whore. Does he ever not slam his fist on the table.

John Fuda has such a weird beard and I don’t think I like him. He kind of seems like a cheater.

Joe Gorga pretending he supported Teresa’s family is funny. He’s a stupid scam artist himself and I think he was doing the same shit as Giudice but somehow didn’t get caught.

I just think Melissa and Joe are coming off so bad and desperate.

I’m not sure about Dolores guy either. I get a weird vibe from him.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 7
On 2/21/2023 at 11:53 PM, ZettaK said:

Yes, Jennifer. Keep believing you are self reflecting.

Jennifer: I'm the MOST self-reflective person out of all these ladies!!!!

Bill: 

idk-not-me.gif

17 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Thank you, Frank, for officially putting me off of Easter, and potentially giving me nightmares for the next few days. 
image.jpeg.24328dda305ca250de78bd5c85c020a8.jpeg

What is this face he's making. Is he actually laying the eggs or have some of them gone bad?

• LOL 13

Paulie can miss me with the whole "you don't send a woman to do a man's job."  I mean, first, that's sexist garbage, but more importantly, what the fuck job does he think he can do that Delores can't?  Has he MET her??  She might enjoy being soft and feminine with him, but make no mistake, if he crosses her she could chew him up and spit him out.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5

Teresa saying "I'm all about family" was hilarious...Teresa is a self absorbed Queen Bee that demands loyalty from all her friends and family but doesn't have one ounce of loyalty to her family and friends. The fact that she is actively choosing to put her daughters on camera to back up her complaints about their aunt and uncle is disgraceful and about as low as a mother can go. Luis chiming in is equally as bad. All of this between Teresa and Joe/Melissa is exhausting and seems to have no end in sight...at some point they either go for joint family counseling or stop interacting and talking about each other in public (TV especially) and in privte...it's not good TV despite what the producers think.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, janiema said:

Joe Gorga seems to think that pounding his fist on the table makes him look manly. It doesn’t.

Joe is only about 3 feet tall.  He’s just excited he can reach the table.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
On 2/21/2023 at 6:47 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Teresa talks shit and actively brings her kids into it … Joe talks shit he pauses to send the kids away … be like Joe people be like Joe 

Eww. I wouldn't go that far. Joe did something right. Broken clock and all that. NOT that I am defending Teresa. They are all terrible and I am sick of their family drama.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
17 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Teresa saying "I'm all about family" was hilarious...Teresa is a self absorbed Queen Bee that demands loyalty from all her friends and family but doesn't have one ounce of loyalty to her family and friends. The fact that she is actively choosing to put her daughters on camera to back up her complaints about their aunt and uncle is disgraceful and about as low as a mother can go. Luis chiming in is equally as bad. All of this between Teresa and Joe/Melissa is exhausting and seems to have no end in sight...at some point they either go for joint family counseling or stop interacting and talking about each other in public (TV especially) and in privte...it's not good TV despite what the producer think.

Admittedly, I wasn't paying much attention but I seem to recall hearing new blonde lady talking about how she doesn't get along with HER brother and his wife. Wow, such an original storyline. It does seem the producers really think this is a crowd pleaser. I detest Joe and Teresa and do not care for Melissa or Louie but, even if I didn't, this storyline is beyond stale. I do not want to see another fake resolution. It would be nice if they could just stop bad mouthing each other and decide the best thing is to live their separate lives just being cordial if they are in the same social group. Of course then there would be no screen time for Tiny Joe and his thirsty wife.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chlban said:

I wouldn't go that far. Joe did something right.Broken clock and all that. NOT that I am defending Teresa. They are all terrible

That's it right there!  Teresa is no saint and has had a long list of negatives to carry on about.  Joe/Melissa have had the advantage of editing, a better command of thoughts and language overall than Teresa, and are physically attractive. Many automatically giving them a  pass on a lot simply because they are not Teresa or show time selves to be anti-Teresa.  The thing is though that they have plenty negatives as well and it's about damn time that there is more light shined about that.  As you say, "they are all terrible"!  

• Like 4

Last night I watched the beginning of Season 3 (the season Joe and Melissa were introduced) which aired in 2011, 12 years ago. They started immediately with an attack on Teresa and Juicy. Cracks were already starting to show in the Guidice situation (maritally, financially and legally). In those years Little Joe and Melissa have really had no other story line. Granted that they have tried - fake singing career, desire for pregnancy, ridiculous long lost missing half sister, Joe putting down Melissa for wanting to work outside the home. The last one may have been real since they were willing to uproot Antonia during sensitive years of high school in order to promote the football careers of her younger brothers. Antonia may have the last laugh. I read recently that she has been accepted to Penn State which is a good school as are Rutgers and University of Michigan for Gia and Gabriella. Antonia may graduate from college with a good degree. Hopefully, her brothers will escape from high school without concussions.

Teresa may not be my favorite housewife but she is far more interesting than her brother and sister-in-law. If either of the new HW’s works out it’s time the Degorga Joe and Melissa.

• Like 6

All I get from Louie is that he's one of those guys that love bomb a woman and separate her from family and friends, enveloping her completely into his world at the expense of her own, egging on her every grievance, making himself her salvation. We know how those relationships end up. 

I think Joe Gorga IS actually over it at last (trailing Melissa, who has been over it for a while). I find the whole Jersey Italian-American family dynamic (as portrayed on this show, but not unfamiliar to me from life) such a contrast from my Irish-American Boston family dynamic. Family members stop speaking... and nobody mentions it, EVER, let alone makes it the centerpiece of group interactions. Eventually at a wedding or funeral they will speak, pick up as if it never happened, and no one will ever refer to it again.   

Don't like Dolores' new guy, especially since it seems his presence is focusing even MORE attention on Frank instead of less.  And who exactly is the market for this calendar? Is she counting on each model ordering a dozen for his friends/family?

New blonde lady is exhausting. I like Jackie -- as close a housewife to me as there has been, except maybe Eileen from BH, in terms of reacting like a normal person in this weirdness.  I'm also no fashion plate - I don't really care about clothes. But that doesn't mean I don't know clothes out of hamper when I see them.

Jennifer is going through some stuff this season, clearly. I've never been crazy about Bill since we saw him drunk (when I see somebody ugly drunk, I can't ever go back to respecting them) but he seems genuinely pained about shooting with her, as if they called the marriage off long before filming but are having to relive the breakup for a storyline.  And the whole kids/housekeeping/$ thing - she enjoys encouraging behavior that aggravates him, even if it makes her look bad and isn't good for the kids. I hope in the divorce he withdraws permission to film them. I know he initially permitted it which would normally probably override later objections, but I think between the first daughter's bullying and the way the other one is acting now, he can make a strong case that he is seeing the effect on his children and even if the kids want to film, they will regret having these scenes out in the world for the rest of their lives. 

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, kassa said:

All I get from Louie is that he's one of those guys that love bomb a woman and separate her from family and friends, enveloping her completely into his world at the expense of her own, egging on her every grievance, making himself her salvation. We know how those relationships end up. 

1000%

• Like 3