Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

Seriously, you guys what the hell is going on with Rinna's face?  She's morphed into a Marvel movie villain.  Fillers, implants (lips and maybe cheeks) along with being so so thin.   Yikes.  

In the old days Andy used to grill the women about their latest plastic surgery (which they would cop to or deny) and while that was disgusting enough on Andy's part, I'd kind of welcome him doing it to Rinna.  Maybe she can get a gig on Botched. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

Rinna acted like Garcelle had committed the worst sort of betrayal when she acknowledged that she'd done some filming with LVP. My memory on what happened with LVP and Rinna is admittedly hazy but I don't think it warranted the reaction that Rinna gave when Garcelle admitted to being in contact with LVP. 

I don't believe that Dorit was a victim of LVP's but from Dorit's perspective, (going with the idea that she believes Lisa tried to destroy her reputation) she has a fair enough beef to not want to associate with her any longer. Erika, Rinna and Kyle though? I don't get why they all had that reaction as if Garcelle had just told them all that she signed her name in the devil's book.

Erika's comment about LVP was so typical of her. If somebody throws a rock at Erika she retaliates by launching a scud missile. Even people like Kyle who don't like LVP seemed like they were suffering from second hand embarrassment after that comment. Erika never misses the chance to be unnecessarily cruel.

IRC, Rinna's beef with Vanderpump was that she supposedly manipulated Rinna to bring up Munchausens. But Rinna's continued to be just as messy and more so ever since. Can't blame that on Vanderpump. 

I agree about Dorit. From her perspective, Vanderpump threw her under the bus. She felt a friend would have tried to protect her even if she messed up with the puppy. But Vanderpump didn't do anything to the others that season to deserve such cruelty or the OTT reactions just for filming with Garcelle. They're all just jealous. Just as they're jealous of other fan favorites. 

To me some things are low blows. Going after someone's looks is one of them, and going after someone's hygiene is another. My guess is Vanderpump has good hygiene, but sometimes has smoker's breath. Not the end of the world, but still pretty cruel to mock on TV imo. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'd kind of welcome him doing it to Rinna.  Maybe she can get a gig on Botched. 

She would be featured in every episode.

7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

To me some things are low blows. Going after someone's looks is one of them, and going after someone's hygiene is another. My guess is Vanderpump has good hygiene, but sometimes has smoker's breath. Not the end of the world, but still pretty cruel to mock on TV imo. 

Erika knows she can be extra nasty and ballsy about LVP since she's not there to throw it back at her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Erika knows she can be extra nasty and ballsy about LVP since she's not there to throw it back at her.

What does Erika reek of? Booze and Taco Bell?

• Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Seriously, you guys what the hell is going on with Rinna's face?  She's morphed into a Marvel movie villain.  Fillers, implants (lips and maybe cheeks) along with being so so thin.   Yikes.  

In the old days Andy used to grill the women about their latest plastic surgery (which they would cop to or deny) and while that was disgusting enough on Andy's part, I'd kind of welcome him doing it to Rinna.  Maybe she can get a gig on Botched. 

She definitely just had her cheeks done too close to the reunion. Mine looked like that for about two weeks or a little less (sorry, GUILTY!) ☺️

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
51 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

No kidding, when I first saw Rinna, I thought of the "cat woman,"  namely the person who wants to look like a cat who has been on the Internet.  Not a good look for either.

51 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree about Dorit. From her perspective, Vanderpump threw her under the bus. She felt a friend would have tried to protect her even if she messed up with the puppy.

I never understood why Dorit got a pass and LVP was vilified over puppy gate.  No need to rehash this; if an adult with two children doesn't understand responsibility, well, I can't help them.  But good for her, she sure knew her phone was important!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

What does Erika reek of? Booze and Taco Bell?

Booze and Popeye's Chicken?

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

The way she protected Kim by telling Eden that she was thisclose to death?

i-do-not-ever-remember-saying-that-real-

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, bencr said:

When Dorit brought up the "horse/glue" comment by Sutton, I had the feeling Dorit thought she was catching Sutton in yet another muddled comment. I may be reading it wrong, but if I am right this would be consistent with my impression of Dorit as someone who likes to pile on to Sutton to ingratiate herself with the mean girls.

I actually thought Dorito was just THAT dumb!

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, politichick said:

I'm sure that drives her insane. Garcelle is now filming a Netflix series. No one would hire a woman whose lips look like they were bicycle pumped. What must Harry Hamlin think when he looks at her?

I dunno. A big juicy butthole?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, Mar said:

OMG, Rinna just posted this on Instagram. She is determined to destroy Kathy’s reputation. Talk about the word evil…

1CDDC575-552E-4895-BC24-45DFACA73E4D.thumb.jpeg.3e7c7f96ba352cae327a041b13d34c17.jpeg

Yeah, those METAL breakdowns really suuuuuuck!!!  They have sharp shards! 

WHAT A MORON!!

2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

PLUS LVP has TONS MORE $$$$ than old lopsided tits Cunty!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 10/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, MyMaui said:

I really don't care that Rinna is apologizing now (still looks like a fake attempt at one) I hope she is fired after this season.   

On 10/19/2022 at 8:54 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Won't happen. Andy loves his villains.

I'm wondering if Rinna may have gone too far with the trouble she created on social media this year and might finally find herself out of a job.

I was surprised that Andy called her out for her crazy Twitter nonsense and continued to drill her over it bringing up the numerous messes she was involved in while complaining about her impulsiveness.
I can't believe Rinna accused the show producers of sending the awful messages to Jax. That accusation made it into the news and I'm sure TPTB are angry and fed up with her impulsive and outrageous SM behavior. She's biting the hand that feeds her and they should throw her right off the gravy train.🤣

This situation w/Jax is a serious legal mess and I wouldn't be surprised if they let both Rinna and Diana go. It does appear as if the decision has already been made about Diana. She did not attend the reunion in person and her zoom call was kept brief. I think they've moved on from her already.
I knew Garcelle was upset with some of the cast but the reunion thus far seems to have exposed just how angry she is and how it has extended well outside the parameters of the show. Diana's SM stalking of Garcelle and Rinna's SM nastiness are just way beyond the pale. I think Diana and Rinna will both be gone next season.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I actually thought Dorito was just THAT dumb!

THIS! Yes, I too thought Dorit honestly had no idea that horses and other animals were used in the manufacture of glue in the past. Animal glue is not used very often any more but I can't believe she never heard the expression about sending an old horse to the glue factory!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Pretty sure Sutton and Crystal were left off that group chat too.

I’d be relieved that they excluded me from that group chat. I don’t want Rinna sending me videos of her dancing aggressively, while Harry tries to pretend he’s already back in Canada.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
35 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

THIS! Yes, I too thought Dorit honestly had no idea that horses and other animals were used in the manufacture of glue in the past. Animal glue is not used very often any more but I can't believe she never heard the expression about sending an old horse to the glue factory!

I know they use animal parts for many things because I try to live a vegan lifestyle as much as possible, but I had never heard if that expression tbh. 

• Useful 1

I'm kind of embarrassed  that I liked Erika when she joined the show. What a jackhole she turned out to be.  I've always disliked Kyle though so I'm glad to still be right about that. 

Not to drag it all up again but I think Sutton may have said something "dark" and now that they know each other better Crystal is protecting her--that would explain why she was all over the place in her explanation.  I still don't understand what standing in your truth means exactly but I know I don't care about it as much as sending bots to attack a child.

We should all get t-shirts made that say Lisa Rinna is a c***. She won't mind.

Edited by Adgirl
expectation and explanation aren't the same
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
20 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I actually think Andy, more than usual, is trying to put the Eft-up Five in the hot seat. He leaned in, reminding Erika and Rinna that their behavior (cleaning up each other’s messes, unconditionally defending each other) has been objectively more egregious than Garcelle and Sutton’s.

There was another instance, but I can’t remember right now.

He reminded Rinna that what Garcelle included about Amelia in her book was just a recap of what aired on the show, I think.

I agree! I thought Andy did a decent job so far of bringing up a lot of the poor behavior and issues viewers have complained about.

What does everyone think about Diana's chances for next season?
I'm thinking they've already decided she's out. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I know they use animal parts for many things because I try to live a vegan lifestyle as much as possible, but I had never heard if that expression tbh. 

It's an old antiquated expression that's been around for a couple of centuries. "Send him to the glue factory" evolved from the idea that old horses in the 19th century were used to produce glue. One might say "I'm not quite ready for the glue factory just yet" meaning you don't feel you are that old and infirm. You might also claim that someone else should be sent to the glue factory meaning they no longer have any use. Too bad we can't send Rinna, Erica and Diana to the glue factory.🙃
The 'glue factory' was part of a storyline in Orwell's book Animal Farm. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, albarino said:

No kidding, when I first saw Rinna, I thought of the "cat woman,"  namely the person who wants to look like a cat who has been on the Internet.  Not a good look for either.

I never understood why Dorit got a pass and LVP was vilified over puppy gate.  No need to rehash this; if an adult with two children doesn't understand responsibility, well, I can't help them.  But good for her, she sure knew her phone was important!

Speaking of the phone, seems like she should have a land line too, no?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

What does everyone think about Diana's chances for next season?
I'm thinking they've already decided she's out. 

Like all things Bravo, I hope for the best and expect the worst. 

In Dirty Diana's case, I think she's out.  🙏  It seems nobody likes her and she doesn't resonate with the viewer.  Not to mention, she had a lip licking obsession that drove the viewer to distraction.  Literally.  I didn't like her from jump, so it would be great if she is gone.  I don't care if she got the boot, or if she quit, just as long as she is gone. 

Gone Girl.  Bye Asher, I kinda liked you, but give it up.

Now, Rinna has to take a nice long pause, to get my viewership next season.  She is just too low rent, I'm cheap, but I'm not free.  Plus, I'm sick of bad behavior being rewarded.  I know she is a draw for Bravo because she is soulless, but I'm not.  Choose wisely Bravo. 

Edited by Shannah Banana
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Like all things Bravo, I hope for the best and expect the worse. 
In Dirty Diana's case, I think she's out.  🙏  It seems nobody likes her and she doesn't resonate with the viewer.  Not to mention, she had a lip licking obsession that drove the viewer to distraction.  Literally.  I didn't like her from jump, so it would be great if she is gone.  I don't care if she got the boot, or if she quit, just as long as she is gone. 

I can't believe Andy brought up her bizarre lizard-lip-licking last night!🤣🤣🤣
It really was impossible not to notice. He needs to give Diana her walking papers for that reason alone.🦎🦎🦎

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Who had a "metal" breakdown?  And was it gold or silver?  C'mon, Rinna, speak your truth!

Also, the Queen of Micro-Aggressions is calling out others?  That's rich (unlike Rinna).

I keep picturing this…

Dance Cat GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Oh, my gosh. Ben and Ron do this bit where they’re saying nonsensical things about “pencil!” with a Bosnian accent.

27 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Rinna's behavior, excuses, and delusions are now bordering on Kanye West territory.

She looked insane, muttering, “I just need to tell the truth,” over and over and over….

I honestly think she might crack. So Andy would keep her, in order to be able to capture it.

%#€@$£!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2

Seriously, you guys what the hell is going on with Rinna's face?  She's morphed into a Marvel movie villain.  Fillers, implants (lips and maybe cheeks) along with being so so thin.

She wants to be a real life human Bratz doll?

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I'm wondering if Rinna may have gone too far with the trouble she created on social media this year and might finally find herself out of a job.

I was surprised that Andy called her out for her crazy Twitter nonsense and continued to drill her over it bringing up the numerous messes she was involved in while complaining about her impulsiveness.
I can't believe Rinna accused the show producers of sending the awful messages to Jax. That accusation made it into the news and I'm sure TPTB are angry and fed up with her impulsive and outrageous SM behavior. She's biting the hand that feeds her and they should throw her right off the gravy train.🤣

This situation w/Jax is a serious legal mess and I wouldn't be surprised if they let both Rinna and Diana go. It does appear as if the decision has already been made about Diana. She did not attend the reunion in person and her zoom call was kept brief. I think they've moved on from her already.
I knew Garcelle was upset with some of the cast but the reunion thus far seems to have exposed just how angry she is and how it has extended well outside the parameters of the show. Diana's SM stalking of Garcelle and Rinna's SM nastiness are just way beyond the pale. I think Diana and Rinna will both be gone next season.

Does anyone know when cast decisions are made? Would she have been at Bravocon if she had been let go, and why would she even want to be there if she had any clue that she would be gone? 

I took Andy’s comment about Rinna’s social not so much as a scolding, but more of a paternal, half-assed “Oh you crazy kid, what have you done now” thing. He’ll never seriously call them out on anything they do, which in this case is a huge slap in the face to Garcelle and Jax. (If I were Garcelle, this year would make me think long and hard about coming back.)

In the real world, doing shit like that on your social is about the fastest way to get yourself canned — and unemployable. I think that’s the case with Diana, and I hope it’s the case for Rinna.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Does anyone know when cast decisions are made? Would she have been at Bravocon if she had been let go, and why would she even want to be there if she had any clue that she would be gone? 

Its typically at least not until after the entire season has aired — the only times I can recall that as the opposite is when a fired wife jumps the gun and announces it instead to get ahead of the story (Dorinda and Carole, which are incidentally both from RHONY). Rinna likely got paid for her Bravocon appearances, and seems to be reveling that she’s being compared to a WWE star by getting booed upon her entrance. But I can also see Rinna showing up with a game face on even if she got word she’s not coming back. I doubt that’s the case, but she *is* a work horse and is gonna get that paycheck. 

RHOBH has been getting good ratings, so I predict they’ll want to start filming soon, but logistically I would think after Christmas.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

Its typically at least not until after the entire season has aired — the only times I can recall that as the opposite is when a fired wife jumps the gun and announces it instead to get ahead of the story (Dorinda and Carole, which are incidentally both from RHONY). Rinna likely got paid for her Bravocon appearances, and seems to be reveling that she’s being compared to a WWE star by getting booed upon her entrance. But I can also see Rinna showing up with a game face on even if she got word she’s not coming back. I doubt that’s the case, but she *is* a work horse and is gonna get that paycheck. 

RHOBH has been getting good ratings, so I predict they’ll want to start filming soon, but logistically I would think after Christmas.

Thanks! I’m sure everyone was paid handsomely for Bravocon. 

• Love 1
On 10/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, Mar said:

Because Crystal took Kyle’s BFF Teddy’s spot on the show.  Kyle and Teddy continue to have an extremely close friendship. I follow Kyle on Instagram and there are frequent photos of them together doing different activities. Teddy calls Kyle her best friend.🙄

It really doesn’t matter to me. What I find appalling is that Rinna has taken what was a private conversation and used it in an attempt to destroy Kathy’s reputation and the relationship between the sisters. Regardless of what Kathy said, my opinion is that Rinna’s actions are far far more unforgivable.

There are no "private" conversations on a reality show. Half of the storylines (or more) are based on what happened off the show.

As for the Hilton "reputation", Rick's  parents and grandparents disinherited the family and left almost everything to charity because of mainly Kathy and her children. Kathy and Rick partied, drank, took drugs, and left the kids with nannies. Kathy has a reputation of being entitled and rude (and more). Paris had a sex tape, and exhibited more questionable behabior, she also went to jail. Conrad is in and out of jail, he is an addict who violated a court order and broke into the home of an ex girlfriend. Both Conrad and Paris used homophobic and racial slurs on tape. 

The relationship of Kathy and Kyle was always strained and didn't talk to each other for years, the last time (recently) Kathy didn't talk to Kyle for 10 years. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

There are no "private" conversations on a reality show. Half of the storylines (or more) are based on what happened off the show.

As for the Hilton "reputation", Rick's  parents and grandparents disinherited the family and left almost everything to charity because of mainly Kathy and her children. Kathy and Rick partied, drank, had drugs, and left the kids with nannies. Kathy has a reputation of being entitled and rude. Paris had a sex tape, and exhibited more questionable behabior, she also went to jail. Conrad is in and out of jail, he is an addict who violated a court order and broke into the home of an ex girlfriend. Both Conrad and Paris used homophobic and racial slurs. 

The relationship of Kathy and Kyle was always strained and didn't talk to each other for years, the last time (recently) Kathy didn't talk to Kyle for 10 years. 

Rinna still sucks tho. I mean I get that you're not a Hilton fan. But Rinna is just a very bad person. No matter how "bad" Kathy's reputation is in some people's eyes. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

As for the Hilton "reputation", Rick's  parents and grandparents disinherited the family and left almost everything to charity because of mainly Kathy and her children.

Off to left field, I am sure you have your sources for this.  You strike me as a very knowledgeable poster on this forum.

I disagree with your assessment.  As a parent weighing my own will (legal testament), I would never, ever consider my child's spouse when determining how to disburse my (meager) estate.  

The Hiltons had children.  They partied.  I believe they did the very best for them they knew how.  I believe Paris was greatly affected by her journey to Montana (Idaho?).  I also believe Kathy and Rick had consultants who recommended this course of action.

In addition, I believe Rick took Mo under his wing when Mo was getting started and feelings were very hurt when Mo went his own way and took clients with him.  Kathy is allowed her rant.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
On 10/20/2022 at 8:29 AM, RoseAllDay said:

He has no reason to hold them accountable. Don’t mess with the brand. The man is P.T. Barnum reincarnated. To me, it’s rapidly becoming the issues of: 1) why (money aside) anybody would want to subject themselves to this kind of abuse; and 2) why do still watch it? This show is in a very dark place, and the boss obviously doesn’t care.

The attacks on Jax should have crossed the line. Racism was all over them. But we have two of the instigators off by themselves, cackling about it, even before the first commercial break. Tells me all I need to know where Cohen is at with this franchise.

Bravocon probably came closest to shoving in this man’s face how people really feel. IMO, this is his network to ruin now. Have at it, Andy.

I think Erika has won the boob dress contest. When she got up at the break toward the end, her cup was running over.

I feel Garcelle is on to something - they want HER off because they feel that they can control Crystal and Sutton easily and make them the verbal punching bags.  Teddi made a comment that stuck with me.  They want fake drama that has nothing to do with them so that no one looks too closely at THEM.

They can stay together, make a ton of money and keep a few losers on that they can rotate in and out while getting a big check and not have to delve into THEM at all.  I mean look at this season - what storylines did they bring (other than St Lois of Birds and a break in neither were driven by them but circumstances)

I am sure Erika wants this fake news beef with Dorito and Rinna wants her struggle without Lois and finding porcelain birds to be center next year while they make fun of Crystal and Sutton - they just need Garcelle out.

Oh and then bring back Teddi and DIana - won't THAT be fun!

20 hours ago, Castina said:

I assumed the group chat was the FFF ie.. Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit, Teddi .  They do still have a group chat for at least those ladies as Teddi has mentioned it this season. 

Someone told Garcelle about the garbage and them snickering about it in group chat and I can't imagine Rinna, Erika, Dorit or Teddi doing so. But I can envision a situation where it could have come from Kyle to Garcelle through Kathy(or Crystal).  

So I think there are two group chats.  One for the WHOLE current cast and a second one still exists for the FFF where that clique discusses things separately.  I have listened to some podcasts since the Kathy drama and I feel Teddi knows too much to have it just come from Kyle.  I think a lot of it comes from that group chat. 

This is correct - Teddi indicated on her Podcast that it was the FFF group chat that it was mentioned.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2022 at 5:37 PM, MyMaui said:

I'm sorry her mom died but that doesn't give her a free pass to be a vile asshole. 

I'm trying to think of the number of people I've known who have lost their mothers (and at my age that's everyone I know and even some younger people) and subsequently behaved in a vile manner to everyone they knew.  The answer was NONE.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 11

Heck, you don't even have to look beyond this show for an example of that. Didn't Eileen lose a family member or 2 while she was on? And she never behaved anywhere near as bad while dealing with her grief.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

As for the Hilton "reputation", Rick's  parents and grandparents disinherited the family and left almost everything to charity because of mainly Kathy and her children. Kathy and Rick partied, drank, had drugs, and left the kids with nannies. Kathy has a reputation of being entitled and rude. Paris had a sex tape, and exhibited more questionable behabior, she also went to jail. Conrad is in and out of jail, he is an addict who violated a court order and broke into the home of an ex girlfriend. Both Conrad and Paris used homophobic and racial slurs. 

And if all of this is true (and it may be) what does it say about the vile EVIL disgusting multiple members of this show that puts me firmly on Team Kathy....

• Applause 10
  • Love 6

I am really curious about the preview this episode for part 3.  We are shown Rinna saying asking Kathy what she expected of her when she threatened to destroy her sister and Kyle is talking over Kathy as Kathy is responding.  And the hysterical tears from Kyle I don't get.   

I have a theory as to what might be going on behind the scenes that has Kyle such an emotional basketcase because I just don't think Kathy being an ass (and potentially saying some very problematic things) getting exposed warrants the level of crying we are seeing from Kyle.  

It's reminding me of the season of the dog.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

And I will NEVER forget the way she treated Lisa Vanderpump when she not only lost HER mother, whom she loved dearly, but also llost her brother to an overdose - Lips McGee wore pill leggings to an event and posted pill cupcakes on LVP's birthday and then a vapid "oh, I didn't mean it THAT way" when her ass was getting kicked roundly on social media.   Well?  What way DID you mean it, skrunt?  Lisa V isn't a drug user.  You knew exactly what you were doing, and you should have been kicked off the show for that alone.  

Yes, and Kyle treated LVP terribly when she lost her brother, and expressed absolutely no sympathy for her at all, Kyle wanted Lisa gone and was ready to wear the crown.  What's worst is that Dorit and Pk were introduced to the show by LVP , they were actually very good friends, it didn't take long for Dorit to start sucking up to Kyle Teddi and Erika and eventually turned on Lisa over the puppygate drama. Puppy gate was just an excuse to usher Lisa out of the door. This was their plan all along.   

Edited by byrd
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, byrd said:

Yes, and Kyle treated LVP terribly when she lost her brother, and expressed absolutely no sympathy for her at all, Kyle wanted Lisa gone and was ready to wear the crown.  What's worst is that Dorit and Pk were introduced to the show by LVP , they were actually very good friends, it didn't take long for Dorit to start sucking up to Kyle Teddi and Erika and eventually turned on Lisa over the puppygate drama. Puppy gate was just an excuse to usher Lisa out of the door. This was their plan all along.   

LVP and Ken were good friends of PK and his wife before Dorit.  LVP admitted she hadn't known Dorit that long.   A lot of "second" wives are jealous of "first" wives and the friendships cultivated with Hubby and first wife.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Off to left field, I am sure you have your sources for this.  You strike me as a very knowledgeable poster on this forum.

I disagree with your assessment.  As a parent weighing my own will (legal testament), I would never, ever consider my child's spouse when determining how to disburse my (meager) estate.  

The Hiltons had children.  They partied.  I believe they did the very best for them they knew how.  I believe Paris was greatly affected by her journey to Montana (Idaho?).  I also believe Kathy and Rick had consultants who recommended this course of action.

In addition, I believe Rick took Mo under his wing when Mo was getting started and feelings were very hurt when Mo went his own way and took clients with him.  Kathy is allowed her rant.

Thank you for this! Some stuff has been waaaaaaayyyy off the RHOBH zone and it's just so far off radar to be impacting show discussion.

Kathy/the Hiltons can be whoever she/they are but what happens on the show is really the main focus. Over the last few years social media and WWHL have been incorporated into the whole because these particulars have started to present itself on the show but I think it's extra exhausting to drag out every nugget of "news" out there from the last 100 years. It just dilutes the immediate issues happening on the show in "real time" vs. sorting through age old scandals and controversies.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6