Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is there also a possibility that, subconsciously, Sutton realizes that arguing is not one of her strengths? If she had interjected, she could have derailed the most important issue? It has happened before….

This is exactly what I was thinking.

I think Sutton has come to terms with the fact that if she says anything in her defense, or in anyone else's, they'll pile on her.

Also, I thought it was very cool on Crystal's part to defend Garcelle and Sutton's friendship. She had no horse in that whole argument about who has who's back.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

I dislike Diana as much as the next person, but I still don't understand why Garcelle seems so convinced that she is behind the bots. Because Diana talked shit about Garcelle on social media? They all talk shit about each other! By that measure, why wouldn't Rinna or Erica have been behind the bots?

Call me naïve-- and, again, I loathe Diana -- but based on what she was saying at the reunion it didn't seem to me that she's behind the bots. She seemed genuinely hurt and stunned by the accusation, and I don't think she's that good of an actress.

Table for one, I guess!

• Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 9:07 PM, princelina said:

Beyond blow-jobs, I’d bet Harry Hamlin would be hard pressed to come up with one redeeming character trait in Rinna.

I guess it's not a character trait, but she did once mentioned that he liked her big bush

Tragically, something I know about Lisa Rinna is that her big bush days are long gone.  This is not something I want to know about anyone, never mind someone I've only seen on TV.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
On 10/25/2022 at 11:24 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

Are you a Rinna fan? It's clear you believe her over Kathy. What has Rinna done over all of these seasons to make you find her a credible witness? Her treatment of Kim, Denise, Garcelle, and now Kathy makes you a fan? Her unwillingness to "talk about the husband?" Her using her mother's death as an excuse for her behaviors? Her overuse of bad wigs?

This thread is 11 pages because it's outrageous that Bravo allows these cows/coven/FF5 to continue to be employed. The behaviors of Diana, Erika, and Rinna have been beyond the pale this season. Andy laughing about recycling while Garcelle sat on the couch humiliated and seething. Kyles micro and macro aggressions toward her sister, Crystal, and Sutton.  This season has been horrible. I deleted RHONY last week, and if Rinna, Erika and/OR Diana are back next season RHOBH will be deleted to.  I realize I will have to suffer the fool that Kyle is due to her relationship to the show, but can always fast forward thru her scenes as needed.

I had a Kathy Hilton hater come after me on Facebook, and this person was HEATED. I am not denying she has detractors. Yet I would much rather watch her than the FF5 go after yet another victim that they don' t deem worthy of being on the show.  They very well may have made Garcelle leave, after repeatedly and viciously going after her son. And no one can blame her if she does leave sadly. 

This thread is 11 pages not to perpetuate a storyline for Bravo ratings. There will likely be next to zero ratings next year if they bring back the nasty line up of FF5. 

I don't have to be a Rinna fan to see Kathy's behavior. Kathy has zero credibility. She lied in the reunion regarding sending the text to Rinna about not discussing the Aspen incident (Silence is Golden), and she claimed it was not in her phone. But it was in Rinna's, it was shown, and I don't doubt it was checked for authenticity. She also said on a Facebook Live just after Aspen, which was shown on the show twice that she was alone in the Aspen house that night. The problem is that Crystal already said (including at the reunion) that she called for the sprinter van from the club, and asked Rinna to accompany Kathy to Kyle's home because nobody else was wearing their coats, and the line for coat check was long. 

Edited by ZettaK
On 10/24/2022 at 7:20 AM, Hiyo said:

How did she interact with her? Apparently Rinna was so traumatized by Kathy's meltdown, she had to lock herself in her room while Kathy was "Raaah! Kathy SMASH!!!" raging.

Because not all witnesses tell the truth? Especially Rinna? That's why it's Kathy's word against Rinna's word, there is no other evidence of the event happening.

But we still don't know WHAT IT IS KATHY said. Kathy generalized that she said some nasty things, but only Rinna has mentioned what it is Kathy ALLEGEDLY said. We still don't know for sure what it is Kathy said specifically about each HW, we only have Rinna's word for it, and Rinna has been caught fibbing a few times this season alone.

We know that, but did Kathy admit she wanted to destroy Kyle and her family?

None of which is proof that what Rinna claims that what Kathy said is specifically true.

And? We saw Kyle mocking and berating Kathy on camera this season.

I don't think Bravo perpetuating this storyline is why this thread has 11 pages...

We only know Kathy said some nasty things, we just don't know how nasty what she was. Unlike, say, seeing Ericka and Diana calling Sutton the c-word or Ericka admitting she doesn't care about Tom's victims or Rinna caught lying about the Elton John charity tickets or about Harry wanting or even caring about a thank you for the sauce he cooked. Those are all on camera; what Kathy actually said was not on camera. It's just Rinna's word, which, frankly, isn't worth much these days.

Kathy didn't deny anything of what Rinna specifically said. She could very easily say that she didn't say them. 

On 10/24/2022 at 1:41 PM, MatildaMoody said:

Kathy and Kris Jenner are good friends. They have a very long standing friendship between the families.

She has no reason to be jealous of a family that she has had a very long time friendship with. That's what is so laughable about the statement of Kathy being jealous of the Kardashians.

It's Rinna that wishes she were "in" with the Kardashians. Hell, she is already having to walk back the lie that she is friends with Kendall Jenner. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/10/24/lisa-rinna-backtracks-kendall-jenner-tequila/

Kris Jenner and Kathy Hilton are Hollywood friends, not good friends.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:44 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

All this attention about Kathy losing her mind in Kyle's Aspen house but not so much attention that Mo was supposedly asleep in their bed and did not wake up during any of her alleged tirade, I am sorry but if there is a ruckus going on in your house I find it hard to believe he did not hear anything and if it was so scary why didn't Rinna knock on his door like crazy till he woke up and could have helped during the alleged tirade.

First of all, they were in different levels of the house. Third floor to basement. Secondly, the women were fighting in the house constantly for days (Erika about the earrings, Diana attacking Sutton, Kyle and Dorit about not attending Kyle's event). Mauricio probably thought it was another one of the same, it was 12 to 12:30am, and he went back to sleep. Wouldn't you?

Kathy didn't deny anything of what Rinna specifically said. She could very easily say that she didn't say them. 

Kathy has said that Rinna and Ericka are lying about what she specifically said.

I suppose if someone hates Kathy enough, that doesn't count as a denial, but to each their own...

Secondly, the women were fighting in the house constantly for days

But nobody was supposedly trashing the house the way Rinna was claiming that Kathy was...

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

First of all, they were in different levels of the house. Third floor to basement. Secondly, the women were fighting in the house constantly for days (Erika about the earrings, Diana attacking Sutton, Kyle and Dorit about not attending Kyle's event). Mauricio probably thought it was another one of the same, it was 12 to 12:30am, and he went back to sleep. Wouldn't you?

If Rinna genuinely believed that Kathy was having a psychotic break and that she needed to lock herself inside of her room for protection, why didn't Rinna reach out to someone other than Erika? 

When Kelly Bensimon had her breakdown on Scary Island, production stepped in and Kelly went back home. Rinna didn't have to call 911 but she could have called Kyle. She could have called Mauricio or had Kyle call Mauricio since he was in the house. This could have been done just to see if Kathy was okay. If she didn't want to go through Kyle she could have reached out to production. 

Rinna didn't do any of these things. My guess is that she didn't reach out to anyone (other than her sidekick Erika) because the incident at the house wasn't nearly as bad as she made it out to be. Not to the point where she thought Kathy was literally having a psychotic break.

The other thing that's obvious to me is why Kathy chose to confide in Rinna in the first place. Based on what we've seen, I think Rinna was doing a fair amount if shit talking too and that's why Kathy felt comfortable enough to truly vent. I doubt very much that Rinna ever said "Honestly, I'm really uncomfortable with what you're saying right now. I think we should just call it a night and reset in the morning ."

Instead she was gleefully taking in every word that Kathy was saying and did everything but munch popcorn while doing so. She was enjoying witnessing Kathy talk out of school and couldn't wait to share it with the group (in front of the cameras). This whole thing fell into her lap and her first instinct was to turn it into a story where she had one of the starring roles.

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Kathy has said that Rinna and Ericka are lying about what she specifically said.

I suppose if someone hates Kathy enough, that doesn't count as a denial, but to each their own...

But nobody was supposedly trashing the house the way Rinna was claiming that Kathy was...

Kathy said so in the reunion which is totally different of what she said during the season, I'm sure because in the meantime she didn't convince Rinna to stop mentioning the incident/her lawyers couldn't silence everybody (including Bravo which didn't air everything anyway). She admitted she said terrible things about her sister, and the other women at Kyle's Encino house (Silence is Golden episode), and that she was cruel- she apologized to her sister, and Rinna. That's why I said she has zero credibility, and she is on a redemption tour by deflecting. 

We don't know to whom Rinna reached that night because we were not told all the details, or they edited out because maybe some are not that important. The reunions tape from morning to night, and we see three 45 minute episodes.

Kathy confided to Rinna because before the incident they were friendly and had no issues between them. In fact everybody was glad to see Kathy when she returned to the show toward the season's end. I don't think Rinna knew what would follow that night, and she probably tried to appease her by agreeing.

There was no production to interfere that night (like in Kelly Bensimon's case), and the HWs were leaving for LA early in the morning. Kathy decided to fly by herself because of the incident.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 1

Kathy said so in the reunion which is totally different of what she said during the season, I'm sure because in the meantime she didn't convince Rinna to stop mentioning the incident/her lawyers couldn't silence everybody (including Bravo which didn't air everything anyway). She admitted she said terrible things about her sister, and the other women at Kyle's Encino house (Silence is Golden episode), and that she was cruel- she apologized to her sister, and Rinna. That's why I said she has zero credibility, and she is on a redemption tour by deflecting. 

But she never co-signed what Lisa said. She still admits she said things about Kyle but she didn't admit to the specific things Lisa claims Kathy said about the others. And she certainly didn't admit to using any slurs others are claiming she used.

We don't know to whom Rinna reached that night because we were not told all the details, or they edited out because maybe some are not that important. The reunions tape from morning to night, and we see three 45 minute episodes.

Apparently, the only person Rinna reached out to was Ericka (or vice versa or whatever). Had she reached out to someone else, I think we would have heard about it given all the other "leaks" we get on HW shows.

Kathy confided to Rinna because before the incident they were friendly and had no issues between them.

And Rinna certainly leveraged that her advantage, didn't she?

There was no production to interfere that night (like in Kelly Bensimon's case),

But Lisa could have easily called them. But she didn't.

• Love 2
On 10/29/2022 at 1:40 AM, Hiyo said:

But she never co-signed what Lisa said. She still admits she said things about Kyle but she didn't admit to the specific things Lisa claims Kathy said about the others. And she certainly didn't admit to using any slurs others are claiming she used.

Apparently, the only person Rinna reached out to was Ericka (or vice versa or whatever). Had she reached out to someone else, I think we would have heard about it given all the other "leaks" we get on HW shows.

And Rinna certainly leveraged that her advantage, didn't she?

But Lisa could have easily called them. But she didn't.

Perhaps she did call/notify production. Do you think the show revealed every detail? It was known that Kathy stopped filming in Aspen by the morning anyway, and she returned home by herself. This means that production knew some way, or another.

Perhaps she did call/notify production.

If she did, she would have mentioned it.

This means that production knew some way, or another.

They knew something happened. What exactly, we're not sure of.

• Love 2
On 10/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, Avaleigh said:

Rinna didn't do any of these things. My guess is that she didn't reach out to anyone (other than her sidekick Erika) because the incident at the house wasn't nearly as bad as she made it out to be. Not to the point where she thought Kathy was literally having a psychotic break.

She didn't even turn her phone on to record it!  Whether for gossip, proof or storyline I think she would have done that if Kathy was as out of control as she claims.

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, princelina said:

She didn't even turn her phone on to record it!  Whether for gossip, proof or storyline I think she would have done that if Kathy was as out of control as she claims.

EXCELLENT point. If the “psychotic break,” or whatever Rinna called it, was even close to seeming as surprising or unsettling or noteworthy or post-worthy as Rinna alleges (thank you, Erika), Rinna would have recorded it. That’s what she DOES. 

• Love 3