Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the look of hurt that they cared more a bout someone NOT recycling then glossing over we leave Garcelle out of group shit is baffling to me that they missed the camera sure didn't 

Or that their actions hurt someone

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15
32 minutes ago, realityplease said:

I'm still so distracted by Kyle's mother's ring on the second finger of Kyle's right hand! So much for it being stolen! Unless it's a clever copy or supposedly "recovered" after contact from the imprisoned burglar.  What a crock!

As for Lisa's continued grieving - did it occur to her to leave the show & take ALL THE TIME SHE NEEDED in order to grieve off camera?  Oh hell, no.  She can only grieve if it's aired on TV - along with a trick tear & ideally, a 93-year old bird that looks just like Lois.  For Rinna, if it isn't shown on TV, it doesn't really happen.  

I think that Kyle and Mauricio were away at another one of their homes or traveling when they had their breakin.  Kyle wears that ring all the time, so she was probably wearing it while traveling. 

And, if I'm remembering correctly, she mentioned this, either at a Reunion show or WWHL that was taped right after the breakin.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, RoseAllDay said:

Don’t use Lois to justify your behavior, Rinna. Don’t do that if you truly respect her memory. Grief is no excuse for what you did this year. If you’re that messed up, GET COUNSELING.

God, you’re gross. 

And so is Andy for giving her his platform to display her soap opera acting

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she cries says she will do better and work on herself and Andy laps it up every season she has done this EVERY year ... Its old and tired 

You are right. EVERY YEAR! Boring.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Kyle and Mauricio were away at another one of their homes or traveling when they had their breakin.  Kyle wears that ring all the time, so she was probably wearing it while traveling. 

And, if I'm remembering correctly, she mentioned this, either at a Reunion show or WWHL that was taped right after the breakin.

They had a couple of break-ins.  And there was an episode where she was moaning about the loss of that ring - because it was her mother's & she loved it.  She even trailed someone she saw in a store (?) or on the street (?) because she thought she saw it on that person's finger - I don't remember much more than that - but the person got away from her.  Tried to make it like an Ethel & Lucy caper where they went after the person but failed in their mission.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Why is it that Rinna, Erika, Diana and Kyle have such hatred toward Garcelle?  I also thought that Rinna’s constant dance videos and extremely small body might have pushed Amelia toward an eating disorder.  That and modeling.

I cannot stand listening to Rinna talk about her grieving process.  If I have to watch Rinna’s terrible acting at the homeless not toothless dinner I’m going to vomit 🤮

I find it strange when people bury ashes.  My sister loves having her husbands in their home.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Neeners said:

"I have the means". Screw you, lady.

Yeah - such a subtle dig at Garcelle, imo.  

Let's see if we ever hear from Diana Jenkins on what her lawyers and investigators find out.  I'm guessing after next week (if she pops back on the Zoom call), and maybe a couple weeks after that, Diana will fade back into the obscurity from whence she came.

• Applause 5
  • Love 13
Just now, 65mickey said:

The questioin was asked if her bad behavior this season was due to her grief over Lois's death, what was her excuse for how she treated LVP, Denise and Kim? She did not respond to this. 

she says shes been all over the place THIS year completely deflected the question 

• Like 4
  • Love 10

I have to take Rinna at her word that Lois's death affected her so profoundly. But I will say that in all of Rinna's years on the show, I didn't see anything in the relationship between Rinna and her mother that foreshadowed the horrible behavior that Rinna attributes to Lois's death. No wonder some people people think Rinna was just using Lois's death as a justification for her mean behavior.

Edited by bencr
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 13

Oh this is hurtful to Rinna ? That Sutton doesn't think she's a friend? She's an awful human being.

And why the hell does Sutton need to be on this show? She's rich, is she bored? She needs to be famous no matter how badly those witches treat her? Ugh.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

As if Erika and Rinna have any inclination to become friends with Garcelle. This Sutton blaming is beyond ridiculous. Maybe the worst ever.

Sutton genuinely apologizes, admits she’s not the most elegant speaker, the apology is accepted, and then they jump right back on her. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Go Sutton.

Kyle making excuses for manhandling yet another cast member …

Also, Garcelle obviously doesn’t always defend Sutton.

Sutton does appear to make things about herself. However, to me it seems like she is trying to find something comparable in her life in a way to express empathy, versus, just letting the person talk without including one’s own experiences as a way to try to connect (I used to do that’

I’d forgotten about that scene at Garcelle’s party. That was uncalled for. You don’t put your hands on someone else, ever. Even if you’re Kyle Richards.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13
21 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Don’t use Lois to justify your behavior, Rinna. Don’t do that if you truly respect her memory. Grief is no excuse for what you did this year. If you’re that messed up, GET COUNSELING.

God, you’re gross. 

ETA: Thanks, Eddie from New York, for asking that question. An actual hardball for once. Take a cue, Andy. 

But, she danced around the question and didn't friggin' answer it!  Andy should have pushed her a little harder!  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Won't happen. Andy loves his villains.

You're right.  Still hoping it may happen but I'm sure I have better odds at winning the lottery than her being fired.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Rinna’s non apology to Sutton - I’m sorry I took it out on you, versus, I was shit person and what I did and said was inexcusable…

Sutton on the other hand, totally apologized to Dorit on how she handled the reacting to the robbery.

• Applause 5
  • Love 13