Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Thought I'd share this in this reunion thread, since it's about the reunion.

Screenshot_20221020-111858_Instagram~2.jpg

You stated it better than I could have. Turning it into a moment to say they all center themselves, at times, on the show would have made the comment land better.

Denise shouldn’t waste her time. If Rinna was broken up about her mom she would have taken some time off but the bitch didn’t miss a thing. Honestly I thought Lois was kind of obnoxious but because she was old, people said she was darling and a pistol. The woman gave birth to Rinna, how great can she be?

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

I see someone that has taken a very sensitive and real topic and use it as a deflection. 

And I don't see her that way at all.

The part that's pissing me off is that she's leaning in hard on the topic in order to muddy what really happened in her situation with Sutton.

Again, to me it's more about her not being good at emphasizing and bringing her point across clearly.

I'm not impressed with her as a "champion" for the fight against microaggressions

Nobody ever said she was a champion, but good for her for not putting up with other people's bullshit as she sees it.

But as you said, that's the beauty of different opinions.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mar said:

OMG, Rinna just posted this on Instagram. She is determined to destroy Kathy’s reputation. Talk about the word evil…

1CDDC575-552E-4895-BC24-45DFACA73E4D.thumb.jpeg.3e7c7f96ba352cae327a041b13d34c17.jpeg

Any word on her take on wearing t-shirts emblazoned with swastikas? You know, since she's so concerned about anti-Semitism?

Let's start with the husband, and his repulsive wife who held his hand while wearing that vile  symbol.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 13
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

Not watching the show if Rinna returns is the best defense we have against her.  There is plenty of good viewing out there, we can survive a season without RHOBH.  Right ladies/gents?

Initially, I only vowed not to come back next season if Dirty Diana was on.  It's looking like there is a good chance she won't be back. 

But after this season of Rinna, I won't be back if she is...and I think, she probably will be. 

Bravo can take their job and shove it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Jel said:

I thought Crystal was spot on when she said everything has to be filtered through Kyle's "is it worthy" lens, and if Kyle doesn't think it's a problem, then it's not a problem, and that's the end of it.  Who does Kyle think she is to decide what is worthy of feeling hurt by and what isn't. Does anyone ever question her right to bawl like a child, or get upset? Why is Kyle entitled to feel how she feels but Crystal isn't?

Kyle diminishes other people's feelings while over emphasizing the importance of her own.  She patted herself on the back for listening to Garcelle say why she was hurt by what Kyle had said, and then used her reaction as an example of how Crystal should feel and behave about a totally different situation. Uhh narcissist much, Kyle?

Agree with Crystal or don't (I think most don't, including me) about the Sutton situation, but no matter one's opinion on it, I think we should all be able to recognize that Crystal is entitled to feel how she feels about it. She does not need Chief Feelings Officer Kyle in there policing and correcting her reactions.  The gall of her really.

I think Kyle's the worse choice to have argue the situation. 

I'm sorry but Crystal is throwing in the generic consensus that of course you can't dictate what a POC account of something is but because Kyle isn't doing a good job sticking to the specifics of the particular issue with Sutton: i.e. "I understand that Crystal but in the case with Sutton you weren't framing it that way. It was waaaaaayyy more sinister and you seemed more interested in giving us an impression of who Sutton was than trying to express your point of view or why you felt her choice of words were inappropriate". The energy was more about Suttons character and less about Crystal how it affected Crystal. It wasn't until afterwards when she realize she reached too far that she wanted it to be about her being a POC and that it was one of those situations where she felt marginalized. Look, I don't doubt Crystal is able to describe legit and authentic experiences I just think that her talk with Sutton was about Crystal finding her use of words distasteful. I feel like she thought, that in this day and age that would be enough to ignite some witch hunt against Sutton, especially since she knows Sutton has a bullseye on her back but when that didn't ruffle anyone's feather she decided to go the extra mile and THEN place it into a more deeper category of microaggression, racial insensitivity so that she didn't look so obviously meanspirited and calculating.

If Crystal is gonna speaking on this general topic Imma need it to be separated from the Sutton situation cause Crystals new crusade is saving face using a topic that she can obviously can speak on but her framing it with the exchange she had with Sutton as the example just doesn't do her any favors. Point Blank.  Her continuing to die on that hill is pretty asinine to me. 

35 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

And I don't see her that way at all.

Again, to me it's more about her not being good at emphasizing and bringing her point across clearly.

Nobody ever said she was a champion, but good for her for not putting up with other people's bullshit as she sees it.

But as you said, that's the beauty of different opinions.

-I do

-To me she's being a bitch

-I said she would suck as a champion for the cause

-I love the beauty of my opinion

😊

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Rinna has to go - her inability to “own it” and sincerely apologize is ridiculous. She is amused by her despicable behavior - thinks she deserves applause for her performance. Narcissist.

Go away Rinna.

47 minutes ago, Mar said:

OMG, Rinna just posted this on Instagram. She is determined to destroy Kathy’s reputation. Talk about the word evil…

1CDDC575-552E-4895-BC24-45DFACA73E4D.thumb.jpeg.3e7c7f96ba352cae327a041b13d34c17.jpeg

As if Rinna has any room at all to talk - what an asshole!

• Applause 4
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, Mar said:

And yet...Rinna still refuses to just say what happened. Can't pat yourself on the back for "speaking out" when you're just claiming you were traumatized and if everyone knew they'd totally hate Kathy.

Which is basically exactly the deal with the Crystal situation. She did hint that Sutton said some specific thing and I--like apparently Sutton!--can accept that she just meant the whole conversation made it seem like Sutton was coming from a promematic place. But where I am 100% behind her on her use of "violated" and to hell with Kyle if she doesn't approve of the word, she unfortunately can't do the same with the convo with Sutton and needs to stop trying to make that work. Kyle's going to keep bringing it up, so better to just say the misunderstanding is cleared up now and move on. Focusing on why Kyle keeps trying to start a fight between them is the better move imo.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

-I do

-To me she's being a bitch

-I said she would suck as a champion for the cause

I don't see her as a bitch at all, or acting like one (especially using the metrics of the women on this show). Plus, you did say you weren't impressed with her as a champion, not that she would suck as one.

I love my opinions and their beauty as well 😊😊

Kyle's going to keep bringing it up, so better to just say the misunderstanding is cleared up now and move on. Focusing on why Kyle keeps trying to start a fight between them is the better move imo.

The funny thing is, Crystle and Sutton have cleared things up and are friends now. But, Kyle feels there is some shit that still needs stirring, so...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

The funny thing is, Crystle and Sutton have cleared things up and are friends now. But, Kyle feels there is some shit that still needs stirring, so...

Exactly--Kyle's so obviously bringing it up to start trouble, but it was originally between Crystal and Sutton and they're fine. In fact, iirc, it's not like this supposed plan of Crystal's to make everyone think Sutton's a racist actually worked. Kyle's far more interested on questioning Crystal's character than Sutton's - in that case.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I think Kyle's the worse choice to have argue the situation. 

I'm sorry but Crystal is throwing in the generic consensus that of course you can't dictate what a POC account of something is but because Kyle isn't doing a good job sticking to the specifics of the particular issue with Sutton: i.e. "I understand that Crystal but in the case with Sutton you weren't framing it that way. It was waaaaaayyy more sinister and you seemed more interested in giving us an impression of who Sutton was than trying to express your point of view or why you felt her choice of words were inappropriate". The energy was more about Suttons character and less about Crystal how it affected Crystal. It wasn't until afterwards when she realize she reached too far that she wanted it to be about her being a POC and that it was one of those situations where she felt marginalized. Look, I don't doubt Crystal is able to describe legit and authentic experiences I just think that her talk with Sutton was about Crystal finding her use of words distasteful. I feel like she thought, that in this day and age that would be enough to ignite some witch hunt against Sutton, especially since she knows Sutton has a bullseye on her back but when that didn't ruffle anyone's feather she decided to go the extra mile and THEN place it into a more deeper category of microaggression, racial insensitivity so that she didn't look so obviously meanspirited and calculating.

If Crystal is gonna speaking on this general topic Imma need it to be separated from the Sutton situation cause Crystals new crusade is saving face using a topic that she can obviously can speak on but her framing it with the exchange she had with Sutton as the example just doesn't do her any favors. Point Blank.  Her continuing to die on that hill is pretty asinine to me. 

I agree with you about the Crystal and Sutton thing, and if we're talking about that issue between the two of them, then I really don't have much to add.  I didn't like how that went at all, and to be honest, I think Crystal expected a bigger bang for her buck with the pool party story. When no one saw a big problem with that, she implied there was more "dark" stuff said by Sutton, which I don't believe there was. None of that was good.

But I also don't like smug-faced Kyle, of all people, being so dismissive of Crystal's feelings. Feelings aren't facts, I don't believe Crystal's version of events, but I do believe her feelings were hurt and that they were further hurt on the reunion stage. Kyle wouldn't like to have her feelings dismissed the way she dismissed Crystal's, so why does she do it?

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Others have pointed out that it's motivated by being mad that Crystal "took" Teddi's spot, but I do wonder if some of it was payback for Crystal bring up stuff about Ericka in Aspen.

Kyle wouldn't like to have her feelings dismissed the way she dismissed Crystal's, so why does she do it?

If there is one thing this season confirmed for many, it's that Kyle is a hypocrite with lots of double standards (remember when she and Rinna were reaching for the vapors when Brandi called Kyle the c-word in the season 5 reunion, but were ok with both Diana and Ericka calling Sutton the same?).

• Like 3
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, Jel said:

Any word on her take on wearing t-shirts emblazoned with swastikas? You know, since she's so concerned about anti-Semitism?

Let's start with the husband, and his repulsive wife who held his hand while wearing that vile  symbol.

Who had a "metal" breakdown?  And was it gold or silver?  C'mon, Rinna, speak your truth!

Also, the Queen of Micro-Aggressions is calling out others?  That's rich (unlike Rinna).

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 15
15 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Kyle hates Crystal.  Crystal is reacting like a normal person should.

I was wondering about this - I don't think that Kyle really hates Crystal, but I do think she looks at her in a different way than she does the women who are in her age bracket, and is sort of looking for things to criticize Crystal for.  I'm on the fence with this, because I felt that Kyle came in hot for Crystal, but Crystal did deserve to be called out for her inconsistencies in relaying off-camera stories and expressing her feelings.

I also wonder if maybe one of the "fourteen" that Kyle said she also knew and who also had auditioned for the show was someone who Kyle would have preferred to film with, but Crystal got the part, so Kyle felt some kind of way about Crystal before she even knew her.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have thought this every single time they run the clip of Rinna hollering, “Sutton, when I get it, I will let it the f- - -ing go!!”

Is that not the clunkiest use of the F-word? It doesn’t seem organic. It always seems to me that Rinna planned this tirade, but decided, in the moment (a miracle, I know) that she needed to throw an F-word in there. (Or she didn’t memorize her script well enough.) She desperately wants Bravo to keep and broadcast/stream her camera time. F-words are more dramatic. Even if affectations.

YES, YES, YES!!!!  It drives me crazy every time!  Especially for Rinna, who seems to be extremely comfortable with using the f-word in all conceivable manners.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was wondering about this - I don't think that Kyle really hates Crystal, but I do think she looks at her in a different way than she does the women who are in her age bracket, and is sort of looking for things to criticize Crystal for.  I'm on the fence with this, because I felt that Kyle came in hot for Crystal, but Crystal did deserve to be called out for her inconsistencies in relaying off-camera stories and expressing her feelings.

I also wonder if maybe one of the "fourteen" that Kyle said she also knew and who also had auditioned for the show was someone who Kyle would have preferred to film with, but Crystal got the part, so Kyle felt some kind of way about Crystal before she even knew her.

I think it's typical Kyle having different standards for people. She doesn't have a problem with Teddi's age.

Camille Donatacci on the other hand called Teddi an "entitled millennial," followed by one of her signature shrugs!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I have thought this every single time they run the clip of Rinna hollering, “Sutton, when I get it, I will let it the f- - -ing go!!”

Is that not the clunkiest use of the F-word? It doesn’t seem organic. It always seems to me that Rinna planned this tirade, but decided, in the moment (a miracle, I know) that she needed to throw an F-word in there.

It actually reminds me of an infamous line from "Ozark" when the one character screams "If you wanna stop me, you're gonna have to fucking kill me!"  Rinna's not even original.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

I still hold Garcelle largely responsible for the whole Crystal “dark” debacle.  Last year Sutton said enough extremely dodgy and even offensive comments on race and white privilege that I can understand Crystal getting a very bad vibe that colored her view on everything Sutton said.  Garcelle is the one who accused Crystal out of nowhere of having “are you that girl?” in her back pocket and saying that Crystal had made up her mind with no reason to hate on Sutton.  Garcelle put Crystal on the defensive and Crystal explained herself badly, but I understand her annoyance that Garcelle can understand and recognize microaggressions from Rinna, but not see how Crystal was responding to microaggressions from Sutton.

• Love 6

I think it's typical Kyle having different standards for people. She doesn't have a problem with Teddi's age.

Camille Donatacci on the other hand called Teddi an "entitled millennial," followed by one of her signature shrugs!

The way a lot of these women are obsessed with looking younger, they'd probably be so thrilled that someone mistook them for a millennial that they'd go home and masturbate for 5 hours straight.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I remember that movie!

With cameras rolling...

I hate the objectification of anyone.  I felt the PK/Mo thing was low rent and gross.  Saw Mo as a real slime.  PK I have always felt was icky.  Just how I think it is gross when the women objectify men.  Another note, HOW did PK and Erika not tell Dorit about their previous encounter?  That reminded me of how OC Peggy used to date Jim thing and no one told Alexis.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Jel said:

I agree with you about the Crystal and Sutton thing, and if we're talking about that issue between the two of them, then I really don't have much to add.  I didn't like how that went at all, and to be honest, I think Crystal expected a bigger bang for her buck with the pool party story. When no one saw a big problem with that, she implied there was more "dark" stuff said by Sutton, which I don't believe there was. None of that was good.

But I also don't like smug-faced Kyle, of all people, being so dismissive of Crystal's feelings. Feelings aren't facts, I don't believe Crystal's version of events, but I do believe her feelings were hurt and that they were further hurt on the reunion stage. Kyle wouldn't like to have her feelings dismissed the way she dismissed Crystal's, so why does she do it?

I know! It's so frustrating when the WRONG ONE calls someone out for something they should be called out for. Ugggghhh, completely detracts from the real point and I ABSOLUTELY agree that of all people it's gonna be Kyle to take the lead on that issue. I get so deflated with this show sometimes. LOL. 

Crystal can exit stage left.

Please Bravo Gods, please and thank you.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the fact that Garcelle being left out of chats and stuff being glossed over that's gross 

I bet she isn't the only one who is left out. I am guessing the Faux Four have their own. Love how Andy, host extraordinaire just let that one drop. Moron.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, MamaGee said:

I bet she isn't the only one who is left out. I am guessing the Faux Four have their own. Love how Andy, host extraordinaire just let that one drop. Moron.

Funny how he when it has to do with Sutton, Crystal, or Garcelle he'll beat it into the ground, though, huh?  #Asshole

• Like 3
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, MamaGee said:

I bet they have multiple group texts, depending on who’s talking to whom and who’s being sued at any given time. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

Let's go back what five/six years and Kim read Rinna's bullshit to her face. Oh, she's going to cry now. Dead father, Alone for six hours, not thankful for sauce, dead mom. I can't wait for the next excuse for Rinna's awful behavior.

"Not thankful for sauce" is making me laugh more than it should.

Also – and not that it matters, just as an aside – the "C word" doesn't bother me in the least. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, MamaGee said:

I’m a way though, this would make it better.  Because then it’s not really a Show Cast Chat that’s leaving one person out, it’s just a friend group.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mar said:

Because Crystal took Kyle’s BFF Teddy’s spot on the show.  Kyle and Teddy continue to have an extremely close friendship. I follow Kyle on Instagram and there are frequent photos of them together doing different activities. Teddy calls Kyle her best friend.🙄

It really doesn’t matter to me. What I find appalling is that Rinna has taken what was a private conversation and used it in an attempt to destroy Kathy’s reputation and the relationship between the sisters. Regardless of what Kathy said, my opinion is that Rinna’s actions are far far more unforgivable.

Absolutely!!!  Rinna commented several times that she was "protecting" Kyle.  What exactly was Rinna protecting Kyle from?  Kathy's wrath?  I'm sure Kyle has been on the receiving end of that many times over their lifetime, just as Kathy has been on the receiving end and Kim has been on both the giving and receiving end.  They are sisters - sisters fight and it's no one else's business how they fight and/or resolve the fights.

There is nothing else to protect Kyle from - there were no witnesses to the tirade, there were no cameras.  Was Rinna trying to say that she was protecting Kyle from Rinna, herself, blabbing and blasting all over the place about how "shook" she was and how nasty Kathy was?  I'm sure that Rinna was already planning her big reveal of Kathy's behavior by the time that Kathy texted her at 12:53 AM that night, when Rinna was locked in her bedroom, afraid for her life, but supposedly sleeping so soundly she didn't her her phone. Rinna was probably too busy lining up the leaks she wanted to make to the tabloids to answer Kathy's text, and plotting her follow-up with Kyle's "protection" in mind.

The protection comments just made no sense.

• Applause 4
  • Love 8

It's starting to sound more and more that Kathy had a meltdown rant and she through out every horrible word, curse, slur whathaveyou. Look, can I believe that Kathy may have used some very Non PC words in her rant. Yep, I can but I also can picture the scenario and find it somewhat comical. 

When I envision it I see it as when someone is mad, then they stub their toe and it's the straw that broke the camels back so then the tirade explodes. You motherfucking, asshole, slut, mother whore.... etc. etc. I feel like Kathy had one of those completely irrational, nonsensical outbursts where you're just rambling some crazy shit but feeling absolutely enraged so the tone gets dark. I think its unfortunate that things like this happen but I'm not going to act as if someone going off in an emotionally charged moment is the same as intentionally inflicting harm to another person. 

Lisa's attempt at villainizing Kathy over what sounded like a dumb rant session is so outrageously  unacceptable. Gosh, I'm so sick of hate speech and racial issue being bait for the likes of Rinna and others who think these topics are to be used as weapons again people you just don't like. It's so damn offensive to me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12

The level of favoritism from Andy toward the nasty FF4 is astounding. He just let them prattle on and laugh and laugh about recycling a phone, and Erika covering for Rinna.... as Garcelle sat there seething. Are you kidding? Thats the best Andy could do?

I appreciate that the fans asked the tough questions (as usual) but he virtually soft-pedaled back after they answered. I was so happy to hear the question to Rinna about what her excuse for her behaviors with LVP , Denise etc. But she was just allowed to offer foolish lies as excuses.

If Rinna is back I am out. I just sadly went to my comcast settings and deleted RHONY after seeing the new cast (of influencers and wannabe's). I have a million other shows I can waste my time on. I have zero interest in seeing Andy allow Rinna to lie and scheme. Put her on pause indeed! 

• Applause 5
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

This was a rare moment for me where I felt a little disappointed in Garcelle. I think she probably thought she was being honest in the moment but I think it would have come off a little better if she'd said something like "not really" or "not usually". Leave some wiggle room to indicate that Sutton *can* make things about herself but not so much that it seems like Garcelle is taking the side of the women who have been cruel to them all season long. 

For me it came off as really harsh because Garcelle is more or less seen as the fair one, so if Garcelle believes that Sutton makes everything about herself that's going to make the impression stick more than it might otherwise have. I agree too with Ms Blue Jay that saying that in that moment was what made it feel unkind and, yes, unnecessary. Would it really have compromised Garcelle's values to be a little charitable toward her friend here?

I felt for Sutton in that moment. She must feel so isolated. To expand on that a little, I think Garcelle and Crystal have also had the same feeling of isolation within the group at various points. All three have them have had multiple moments this season where they're made to feel that they don't belong to the A group.

Excluding Garcelle from the group chat? It's so rude and mean girlish, how do these idiots not see that? I'm very curious to know if Sutton and Crystal are also excluded from the group chat or if it's just Garcelle. Is Diana in it? This was a big reveal to me. How do they think that makes her feel? Imagine the contents of that text chain--I can promise you they would not want the viewers to see it.

I agree with your entire post, but especially the last paragraph that I've bolded here.

Seriously - this is such jr. high mean girl shit - just more of the same that we've seen over and over and over agin.

And, is excluding someone or more than one someone from a group chat just as bad or worse than unfollowing someone on Instagram or Twitter?  Just wondering...... 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Mar said:

Who wrote this?  What's a "metal breakdown"?    Is a "Homophonic anti Semitic racist white supremacy" a new musical? 

ETA: @Cheyanne11 beat me to it. 😀

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Mar said:

Anyone here know what a "metal breakdown" is??  Or "homophonic"???  Rinna's lack of intelligence is shining through, yet again!  

Since Halloween is coming up, is she referring to when her husband wore a swastika on his chest?

Rinna needs to learn how to proofread before she posts.  Oh, but, yeah - her excuse - she's impulsive.  

I guess she's back to normal and not just using her SM for fun, family and fashion.  

EDITED TO ADD - I'm late to the "let's not talk about the husband" party - great minds think alike!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Who wrote this?  What's a "metal breakdown"?    Is a "Homophonic anti Semitic racist white supremacy" a new musical? 

ETA: @Cheyanne11 beat me to it. 😀

It was Spinal Tap’s number one hit

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, is excluding someone or more than one someone from a group chat just as bad or worse than unfollowing someone on Instagram or Twitter?  Just wondering...... 

Nothing, not even physical manhandling, is worse than quietly unfollowing someone on SM. Those kind of middle school antics have no place amongst the "evolved" members of the Fox Force 5 4.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Regarding Chrystal, in my opinion, if you're going to imply "dark" things about a person's character, you can't do it on the basis of your feelings alone. You have to back it up with evidence. It is very unfair to imply "dark" things about Sutton without giving Sutton the context to offer a defense. 

Edited by bencr
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Absolutely!!!  Rinna commented several times that she was "protecting" Kyle.  What exactly was Rinna protecting Kyle from?  Kathy's wrath?  I'm sure Kyle has been on the receiving end of that many times over their lifetime, just as Kathy has been on the receiving end and Kim has been on both the giving and receiving end.  They are sisters - sisters fight and it's no one else's business how they fight and/or resolve the fights.

There is nothing else to protect Kyle from - there were no witnesses to the tirade, there were no cameras.  Was Rinna trying to say that she was protecting Kyle from Rinna, herself, blabbing and blasting all over the place about how "shook" she was and how nasty Kathy was?  I'm sure that Rinna was already planning her big reveal of Kathy's behavior by the time that Kathy texted her at 12:53 AM that night, when Rinna was locked in her bedroom, afraid for her life, but supposedly sleeping so soundly she didn't her her phone. Rinna was probably too busy lining up the leaks she wanted to make to the tabloids to answer Kathy's text, and plotting her follow-up with Kyle's "protection" in mind.

I’m sure Rinna was protecting Kyle the same way she said she was protecting Denise when she was pushing Denise to admit on national television to cheating on her husband with Brandi. She reminds me of men who have toxic masculinity but want to say they’re protecting you and play the part of a hero. 

1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

It's starting to sound more and more that Kathy had a meltdown rant and she through out every horrible word, curse, slur whathaveyou. Look, can I believe that Kathy may have used some very Non PC words in her rant. Yep, I can but I also can picture the scenario and find it somewhat comical. 

When I envision it I see it as when someone is mad, then they stub their toe and it's the straw that broke the camels back so then the tirade explodes. You motherfucking, asshole, slut, mother whore.... etc. etc. I feel like Kathy had one of those completely irrational, nonsensical outbursts where you're just rambling some crazy shit but feeling absolutely enraged so the tone gets dark. I think its unfortunate that things like this happen but I'm not going to act as if someone going off in an emotionally charged moment is the same as intentionally inflicting harm to another person. 

Lisa's attempt at villainizing Kathy over what sounded like a dumb rant session is so outrageously  unacceptable. Gosh, I'm so sick of hate speech and racial issue being bait for the likes of Rinna and others who think these topics are to be used as weapons again people you just don't like. It's so damn offensive to me. 

I’m dying to know if slut pig is in Kathy’s vocabulary or that’s a Kim Richards’s exclusive!

• LOL 8

So exactly why, whenever someone mentions LVP, do the FF4 look like they all just swallowed a big spoon of castor oil?

When Garcelle said that Sutton sometimes makes it about herself, I thought that since Garcelle ignores so much of the nonsense going around her, that she thinks that Sutton should do the same.  That Sutton gets upset about stuff she should let slide.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I know that Dorit is the stupidest, Erika is the worst person, and Rinna is maybe the most calculating (???????), But I hate hate hate hate hate hate Kyle.  I hate this person.  I hate this horrible person.  She was so fucking defensive when being called out for abusing Sutton.  Her "apology" was the most insincere thing I have ever heard.  It was so quick and just to shut everyone up.  She refused to take ANY accountability.  I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this person.

And honestly, I kind of believe Rinna about Kathy.  I know that Kathy is held up as a saint, but I just don't buy it.

And I know that people love Garcelle too, but for her to say that Sutton makes things about herself in that moment was so shady and unnecessary.  The really sad thing is I always liked Garcelle as a beauty and and an actor before this show.  As a person I just cannot get behind her.

Erika/Dorit defending Diana was so horrible.  Dorit is so transparent in everything she does and she is just so fucking stupid.   

I also hate Kathy.  She is a truly bad person.  But I hate Rinna more.

I fucking hate Dorit.  I think she is evil.

4 hours ago, Mar said:

She is grasping at straws.  

1 hour ago, Crazydoxielady said:

If Rinna is back I am out. I just sadly went to my comcast settings and deleted RHONY after seeing the new cast (of influencers and wannabe's). I have a million other shows I can waste my time on. I have zero interest in seeing Andy allow Rinna to lie and scheme. Put her on pause indeed! 

Thanks for the reminder!

I deleted RHOC because of Tamra, now RHONY, will I have to delete RHBH too?  Maybe then I will truly be free.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Expand  

I’m sure Rinna was protecting Kyle the same way she said she was protecting Denise when she was pushing Denise to admit on national television to cheating on her husband with Brandi. She reminds me of men who have toxic masculinity but want to say they’re protecting you and play the part of a hero. 

The way she protected Kim by telling Eden that she was thisclose to death?

Rinna is a despicable excuse for a human being. I hope karma comes a-knockin'

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3
On 10/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, realityplease said:

Looking at Rinna's hard plastic implants &/or filler is going to be nightmarish - it's watching a hard plastic doll head like Chuckie come to life.

Honestly, I often get a ventriloquists dummy when I look at her face.  

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, albarino said:

So I was just reading a fairy tale and thought of you guys.  You know, the one with the cunty stepmother.  Wait, what?

Me too, and I despise those evil step sisters!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

So exactly why, whenever someone mentions LVP, do the FF4 look like they all just swallowed a big spoon of castor oil?

Rinna acted like Garcelle had committed the worst sort of betrayal when she acknowledged that she'd done some filming with LVP. My memory on what happened with LVP and Rinna is admittedly hazy but I don't think it warranted the reaction that Rinna gave when Garcelle admitted to being in contact with LVP. 

I don't believe that Dorit was a victim of LVP's but from Dorit's perspective, (going with the idea that she believes Lisa tried to destroy her reputation) she has a fair enough beef to not want to associate with her any longer. Erika, Rinna and Kyle though? I don't get why they all had that reaction as if Garcelle had just told them all that she signed her name in the devil's book.

Erika's comment about LVP was so typical of her. If somebody throws a rock at Erika she retaliates by launching a scud missile. Even people like Kyle who don't like LVP seemed like they were suffering from second hand embarrassment after that comment. Erika never misses the chance to be unnecessarily cruel.

• Applause 8
  • Love 4