Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Well, at least we got Diana off the screen quickly.   I also wish Garcelle could have pointed out that she said Diana “was” evil, talking about that particular incident, vs the generic “well you are [a c-word]” from Diana in response to something that happened when she wasn’t even on the show.

I didn’t say that most eloquently, but I hope you get my drift.  I’m currently, “RecoveringLawyer recovering from surgery.”  ;) 

My favorite part was that Diana's bit was over after the first five minutes. 

I hope you feel better soon!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Lisa doesn’t like Garcelle because Garcelle is successful and popular. The woman is everywhere and having a successful career. Lisa is a barely there career wise. She’s no where but on this show and Depends ads. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

LMFAO at Rinna walking around in circles talking to herself about telling the truth.

With Andy watching.

I'm glad Sutton said that about Rinna. That she doesn't see Rinna as a friend. Someone with a pattern of behaving that way toward another person isn't acting in good faith.

• Like 1
  • Applause 13
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

We are going into the last episode of the reunion and I feel as though there are a lot of issues that have not been covered.  Erika’s drunken behavior and rants.  All kinds of things from Aspen.  Erika owes Sutton an apology for laughing at the C word comment and calling her a liability. 

I’m really starting to dislike Dorit.  Just because some of the women don’t like LVP does that mean Garcelle should follow suit?  No, certainly not!

Next week they are bringing Kathy on and I suspect the majority of the time will be Kathy vs Rinna, with excessive tears from Kyle, who will be playing the victim role once again.  So... there probably won't be any time to discuss Erika's tirade in Aspen- "I don't care about anyone but myself!!"  That means the whole Kathy meltdown effectively took the heat off of Erika.  Mission accomplished, Lips and Lit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17

I want someone to ask me a why question so I can respond with a droll "for legal reasons".

Let's go back what five/six years and Kim read Rinna's bullshit to her face. Oh, she's going to cry now. Dead father, Alone for six hours, not thankful for sauce, dead mom. I can't wait for the next excuse for Rinna's awful behavior.

Kyle is doing self acupuncture with those earrings.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And I know that people love Garcelle too, but for her to say that Sutton makes things about herself in that moment was so shady and unnecessary.  

I like Garcelle, and I'm guessing she felt she had to be honest about how she felt in that moment. But, like you, I thought it was a little misguided because it makes the other women who bullied Sutton smugly satisfied that they were right in treating her like shit. I feel as if that's the kind of conversation a friend has with you in private. I'm sure they've had that convo in private.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, realityplease said:

Maybe Diana hired O.J.'s lawyers to find out who really did it.  Nice try.  When she can't find "John Doe" & get it served, it'll be dismissed for lack of prosecution.  Bluster - nothing else but bluster.

Every time I hear Diana talk about her lawyer, I think to myself: shades of OJ looking for the real killer…

Anyway. That super set-up, phony conversation between Erika and Rinna in the dressing room really bugged me. Bravo is trying realllllllyyyy hard to get us to give them a pass, I guess? It’s gross. I don’t want Sourpuss Statler and Washed-Out Waldorf providing color commentary. 

Color me shocked—shocked!—that the Kathy stuff is in the third episode?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Why does Kyle get *SO* worked up about Crystal?

To deflect from her alliance’s bad behavior. That and she blames Crystal for bringing up the earrings which got Erika to implode which got Lisa and Erika to turn the attention onto Kathy.

Also possible she wants Crystal canned (which she probably will be) to make room for one of the “14” of Kyle’s friends/Crystal’s ex-friends who auditioned for Crystal’s spot.

I’m glad Crystal is no longer afraid to challenge the Fux Force and refuses to let Kyle steamroll her. It’s too bad Sutton and Garcelle appear to be over her, which I find annoying since they both apparently still like Kyle. Since at this point it looks the Fux Force is staying intact for next season, it’d have been nice to have a bigger balance instead of 4 vs 2.

Edited by dmeets
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

I have thought this every single time they run the clip of Rinna hollering, “Sutton, when I get it, I will let it the f- - -ing go!!”

Is that not the clunkiest use of the F-word? It doesn’t seem organic. It always seems to me that Rinna planned this tirade, but decided, in the moment (a miracle, I know) that she needed to throw an F-word in there. (Or she didn’t memorize her script well enough.) She desperately wants Bravo to keep and broadcast/stream her camera time. F-words are more dramatic. Even if affectations.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Stubbornly, Rinna tried to justify her unhinged posts.  When asked about Lois' reaction, she said Lois never made her feel bad or "less than" about  her posts or her conduct to others.  Well maybe she should have!  How about a "Hey, what kind of behavior is that? Didn't I teach you better? Why are you so mean, vicious & nasty? Stop it."  Didn't happen.  Can't now.

I had the same reaction. Lois essentially groomed Rinna to become a cruel, repulsive creature?!?

• Applause 5
  • Love 5

I actually think Andy, more than usual, is trying to put the Eft-up Five in the hot seat. He leaned in, reminding Erika and Rinna that their behavior (cleaning up each other’s messes, unconditionally defending each other) has been objectively more egregious than Garcelle and Sutton’s.

There was another instance, but I can’t remember right now.

He reminded Rinna that what Garcelle included about Amelia in her book was just a recap of what aired on the show, I think.

ETA: He told Kyle and Dorit that their laughing with Mauricio and PK about Erika yelling, “Get the f- - - outta here!!” several times at 14-year-old Jax was, pause, “unsettling.”

And I do want to point out that immediately after, Dorit said, “He’s getting flowers for his mama” in a tone that was very light and seemed an attempt to diminish what Erika had just said. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

If only Kyle had the same energy for going after Lisa for what happened with Kathy as she dd for going after Crystal for what happened with...a bunch of people Kyle has never met.

Andy didn't really go after Rinna and Ericka all that much, or that hard. Which isn't shocking.

• Love 12

Crystal’s caginess about the “dark” aspect of her confrontation with Sutton aside, I think she made a good point (in her own way) that Kyle often validates other people’s experiences through Kyle’s own set of references. If she can’t relate to it, or understand it, it’s immediately suspect. She’s been called out on that before — her trying to inflict The World According To Kyle on everybody else.

It’s a valid method to frame things in terms of your own experience when confronting someone (“When you did this, it made me feel like that…”), which I think was what Crystal was trying to say. I’m glad Kyle was put on the defensive.

If Crystal is going to make it in this group, she’s going to have to learn to speak up, just as Sutton needs to weigh her words more carefully. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Fairly boring pt 2 IMO.  The biggest surprise was Rinna being the one who tossed Garcelle’s book in the trash.  And even that…meh.  Of course Erika took the brunt of the heat for it.  Payback for all the babysitting and ass kissing Rinna did for Erika.

Rinna is a terrible actress and just all around awful human being.  She has been despicable for years, long before Lois shuffled off this mortal coil, sprouted wings and flew south with all the other birds.  

I don’t get why Kyle inserts herself in the Sutton-Crystal brouhaha (from a YEAR AGO).  Unless it’s all because she can’t fathom two adults calmly and truthfully hashing out a disagreement, both on and off screen, and have made amends.  That two grown women can argue and come out the other side as friendly acquaintances is such a foreign concept to Kyle apparently? And I guess that goes for Rinna, Erika, Dorit and Diana too.  I don’t think any of the Fox Force Fools have many real girlfriends, besides their cast mates.  That makes Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle and Kathy seem like alien beings in their eyes I suppose.

Erika’s dress and her lopsided boobs look even more preposterous this go round.  Did she put on weight between Pt 1 and Pt 2?  I also noticed the overuse of bronzer on Erika, Rinna, Dorit and Kyle.  Yikes!  Remember when Luann on RHONY got (well deserved) blow back for wearing blackface as Diana Ross for Halloween?  These Beverly Hills crones were walking a razor thin line over that territory.

Not only was Erickas make up really bad looking so was her skin.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why did Kyle wear that terrible dress? The buckles look a cross between the buckle on a stroller and the metal hardware on those stretchy rainbow suspenders that were trendy in the 1980s.

I liked  it better than last year's smashed down/ escaped  boob dress.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, funnygirl said:

If Andy Cohen can't be unbiased, he needs to not host the reunions that have his Housewives faves and friends. 

He is incapable of holding these women accountable. 

He has no reason to hold them accountable. Don’t mess with the brand. The man is P.T. Barnum reincarnated. To me, it’s rapidly becoming the issues of: 1) why (money aside) anybody would want to subject themselves to this kind of abuse; and 2) why do still watch it? This show is in a very dark place, and the boss obviously doesn’t care.

The attacks on Jax should have crossed the line. Racism was all over them. But we have two of the instigators off by themselves, cackling about it, even before the first commercial break. Tells me all I need to know where Cohen is at with this franchise.

Bravocon probably came closest to shoving in this man’s face how people really feel. IMO, this is his network to ruin now. Have at it, Andy.

10 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I liked  it better than last year's smashed down/ escaped  boob dress.

I think Erika has won the boob dress contest. When she got up at the break toward the end, her cup was running over.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, swankie said:

I've been feeling the same way this whole reunion.  She is so much up Rinna's and Erica's asses it's pathetic.  I wish she would STFU!  And PK is a creep.  And so is Mauricio imo.  Who stands there and talks about who you would choose if your wife wasn't in the picture?  A couple of creeps!!!

Andy really turned that conversation between PK and Mauricio into something untoward—when it wasn’t. IIRC, the guys were just commenting on how the ladies were really dressed up and besides our wives, who do you think has the best look of the evening? And somehow Andy turned that into a game of Fuck-Marry-Kill or they were exposing who they were secretly lusting after for all these years. You know how I know why they weren’t admitting who they wanted to fuck? Because no one would choose Rinna. Now would my husband engage in an analysis of Who Wore It Best with his buddies? Hell no. But these men have been conditioned by their wives who make a big show, swanning about their big fashion statement of the night practically every damn night for ~20 years, so they have a Pavlovian reflex to acknowledge fashion.

But this was just one of many strange choices that Andy and Stephanie from Dubuque or whomever chose to focus on for drama. The book in the trash, the bots, the affair/wife-swapping rumors, and various other Twitter wars, etc., happened outside the bounds of the show, so the everyday viewer has no clue what they are talking about. A lot of the other stuff they were harping on happened in the past. I swear, wasn’t the “dark” comments and Sutton’s United Nations Pool Party story from last season—or has this season just seemed like it’s dragged on for the past two years? Somehow we are two hours in and aside from Lois dying and Dorit being robbed, I don’t think they’ve barely covered anything we’ve seen directly on our TV screens from this season only. Better luck next week, I guess. Though, that seems like it will focus entirely on Aspen and the aftermath of it. Did nothing else happen this season? Seriously, I’m not sure. I feel like my brain has blocked out everything before Aspen, perhaps as a means of self-preservation.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
On 10/14/2022 at 10:36 PM, ZettaK said:

Lisa gives updates on her grieving progress? Again?

I wasn't feeling her grief at all. I am sorry that she lost her mother, I really liked Lois .  I so agree with Andy , I don't believe this was the catalyst for her rude and obnoxious behavior.  Lisa has always behaved this way so what was her excuse before.  Why did you mistreat Denise, LVP,  Yolanda, Kim , and other, Lisa is threatened by any newbie that comes to the show. For once Andy held her feet to the fire. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 14

I am seeing the FFF being protected.  Where is the Dorit / PK / Kyle / Mauricio "it was funny what Erika did" or Erika and her meltdown?  MELTDOWNS....

Even the Rinna stuff.

I think Kyle hates Crystal because she "took" Teddi's spot and they want Teddi back.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

No…they really don’t care.

Exactly , they knew she would see it if she watched the show, 

12 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Weed is my go to! 🤷🏻‍♂️😎

Mine too ! I had to get fucked up to watch this shit of a show !

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I like Garcelle, and I'm guessing she felt she had to be honest about how she felt in that moment. But, like you, I thought it was a little misguided because it makes the other women who bullied Sutton smugly satisfied that they were right in treating her like shit. I feel as if that's the kind of conversation a friend has with you in private. I'm sure they've had that convo in private.

My problem with Garcelle as that sometimes she's a bit too reserved. I get that less is more with this crowd cause you don't want to give away too many words for them to analyze and spin but in that moment Garcelle could have followed up a bit more with that. I guess she probably felt if she added a but the others would roll their eyes and have a "you see" response. I do think Sutton is the type to make it about herself in order to relate and sometimes she's clumsy. Hell it's already been established that Sutton is clumsy with her words and actions so at this point I wish someone would just say that and put it to bed already. And also add that the problem now is that people want to use Sutton's obvious talent for awkward inserts and spinning them into a trait that is negative and malicious. Last season it was established that Sutton doesn't handle stuff very well but the tone of that angle never put Sutton in a dislikable place with the fans so now its about making that particular trait something she wields with sinister intent. The amount of energy the women put on trying to point out Suttons "mean" side is absolutely lame. 

Of course, Sutton can have petty moments. But if her petty moments are a result of her reacting to ugly behavior aimed at her then I'm completely confused about why I'm supposed to clutch my pearls and tsk tsk Sutton. Over and over and over again they try and lay out this narrative that Sutton deserves to be checked or cut down a bit and it's so mind numbing considering how little Sutton expresses meanspiritedness. She can get a bit catty here and there but come on this seasons long campaign against Sutton is so tiresome and without basis. Uggghhh. 

So glad Sutton and Garcelle ended this season strong. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Bye_Bye_Birdie_Film_Poster.jpg.1133a89b41507ada6471578936f6fbaf.jpg

Bye Lois, please fly away, far far away, and be at peace 💚

I remember that movie!

7 hours ago, swankie said:

I've been feeling the same way this whole reunion.  She is so much up Rinna's and Erica's asses it's pathetic.  I wish she would STFU!  And PK is a creep.  And so is Mauricio imo.  Who stands there and talks about who you would choose if your wife wasn't in the picture?  A couple of creeps!!!

With cameras rolling...

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

“I don’t consider you a friend—I mean, how can I?”  Preach it, Sutton!

LMFAO at Rinna walking around in circles talking to herself about telling the truth.

She was walking around in circles right in front of the cameras, she was making sure we know she is "telling the truth".

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

I really dislike Crystals way of randomly piggybacking on someone else's point in the middle of a completely different conversation. She did it earlier this season when they were speaking about Sutton and Crystal went, yeah that was like how I felt when you were trying to chose my words for me (paraphrasing). She did it at the reunion when Garcelle was making such a HUGE point, holding Rinna ACCOUNTABLE and describing microaggressions and I was getting so very excited about that conversation and how Rinna and the others would respond and here comes FUCKING Crystal with the, Yeah, yeah that's how I felt about my conversation with Sutton. NOOOOOOOOOO! Lilke she completely shut down such a poignant moment and possible response with her fucking bullshit!

Kyle then jumps in to say it's not the same thing and then they get back into their disagreement about Crystal's "truth" not being the same as the actual truth and all of what Garcelle explained fell straight to the floor and let Rinna right off the hook. 

First off, I'm not a huge Crystal fan but was hoping she would find her footing and not be such as ass but she can go now. Look, I am in no way a Kyle fan but I have to side with Kyle with this. First of all, Crystal trying to use the well thought out explanation of Garcelles to validate what she's been trying to force down everyone's throats was all kinds of rude and disrespectful. If you can't figure out how to defend your position then just let it go. Don't go hijacking another conversation and another persons defense as yours. Especially when said person hasn't even finished their own conversation for fucks sake! Second, the fact that Crystal most obviously dug herself a hole with the whole dark comment thing, then said it was something other than the pool thing, then said no it was the pool conversation and now she's back to no it was something else......... GURL you messed up. Let it die and stop bringing it back up because you know you lied and you know did POC a disservice by trying it AND failing. I'm amazed that she's not relieved to have it just go away but instead wants to keep dying on that hill. 

I personally think that Crystal has shifted her grievance in her mind and is now trying to debate the overall tone of the exchange. She knows she lied, embellished whatever but what is now at the forefront of her mind and what is having her revisit this conversation over and over again is the fact that as a POC she was questioned and not immediately supported. She keeps forgetting that the reason she's not having the politically correct response is because she freaking LIED about the exchange and her intentions in that situation was to harm Suttons character. No one wants to blindly support someone with those motives. I get that Crystal is trying to defend the overall concept but what she needs to keep in mind is that her particular situation doesn't fit the bill. She's trying to twist and turn and squeeze her experience to fit Garcelles experience with microagression and I honestly found that to be completely disgusting. Not only did she hijack and derail a possible Rinna smack down but she isn't even using a genuine example that would respectfully mirror what Garcelle was describing.  I am sure Crystal actually has comparable examples and experiences but her misstep is trying to force her exchange with Sutton as one of them and the cause of her distress.  

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Oh I so believe that Rinna said "I get it. You're preaching to the choir"  that's how she got Kathy to spew more. Of course, now she has selective amnesia. Sure she does

Agree.  Rinna also had selective amnesia with comments she made about Kim.  She's been out the destroy the Richards sisters for years.  And Kyle remains her friend after all she has done to her sisters.  If I was Kathy and Kim, I wouldn't have anything to do with her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Lotsa oldies but goodies in this reunion ep. 😀

I'd forgotten all about that time Sutton read from the Rinna Rule Book!!!  And Sutton's arch, "It would take an exorcist to get the soap actress out of Rinna"—the truth of which was borne out only moments later when they replayed the scene where Rinna faux-sobs, "I don't know how to live without Lois!"  (Okay, Rinna, I get that your face is too Botox-ed for actual expression!  But, see, there are these things called tear ducts, and when humans get upset, well—those ducts produce these things called tears.)

I hope Rinna doesn't pass up the opportunity for a new musical career:  Lipstick on her ashes, Told the tale on yew-ew!

And Sutton's "I don't consider you a friend."  ❤️. What was that unfamiliar sensation scattering the scent of Andy Cohen's body wash, Erika's mouthwash, and Rinna's fake eyelash glue around the upscale Pier One decor of the RHOBH reunion set?  Could it have been fresh air😀

Dorit apparently thinks that glue runs in deep veins beneath the earth like oil, and that the reason the EU can't keep it together is because Putin has halted their glue exports.

I guess Rinna billed this reunion ep in her own mind The Lisa R Redemption Tour.

But it sounded to me as though Andy Cohen was serious irked that her IG had prompted reality tabloid headlines about the show's producers (whom Bravo would prefer to remain invisible puppeteers.)

Loved Garcelle's lesson on microagressions. And Crystal's Kyle's putdown.  (I think whomever said wayyyy upstream that Crystal won't be back next season may be right:  Does Crystal really need RHOBH to sell cocoanut water?  I think not.  And why on earth would anyone be on this show if they didn't have something to sell?)

Also, honestly, Rinna is looking more and more like a space alien these days.  And what was up with Erika's hideous breasts and the hideous dress she was wearing to showcase them? I honestly wondered whether she'd run out of breast and decided to stuff the dress with potatoes.

All this was enough to keep me mildly entertained.

Reunions would be wayyyy more entertaining, though, if Rinna, Erika, and Kyle were stripped, smeared with honey, and staked in the middle of a field swarming with fire ants.  Just sayin'!

• Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Axie said:

Lisa doesn’t like Garcelle because Garcelle is successful and popular. The woman is everywhere and having a successful career. Lisa is a barely there career wise. She’s no where but on this show and Depends ads. 

I'm sure that drives her insane. Garcelle is now filming a Netflix series. No one would hire a woman whose lips look like they were bicycle pumped. What must Harry Hamlin think when he looks at her?

• Applause 5
7 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Maybe , but Sutton did not seem the least bit bothered by Garcelle opinion, that's why I know they are really friends, I love the fact that Sutton didn't respond or give those bitches or Andy the reaction they were looking for !  Sutton handled it beautifully and they had to move on.  

• Like 2
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, realityplease said:

I agree - Kyle self-identifies & is not strictly observant.  Very common. 

As for Diana, she really had it in for Sutton & looked for whatever she could pick on - if it wasn't Sutton's bacon, it'd be something else.  I'd think Diana would overlook any of Kyle's inconsistencies - but then, I REALLY hope Diana's no longer around after the reunion (and alternatively, if Rinna is still around, I won't be) - so it's not a future issue. 

I wondered why she had Christmas trees and decorations if the family is Jewish. I have good friends where she is Jewish and he is Christian and they have always celebrated both and let their children decide for themselves-both now adults with families they still celebrate both. But my old friend from college converted when she married her husband and they only celebrate Jewish holiday's and raised their children Jewish. As I recall, and it was a long time ago, but I believe she said, at the time, that raising the kids in the faith was part of the deal, so to speak.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, renatae said:

So I hear Rinna is all upset by her Mom's death and I really liked her mom, too.

But I remember the year she took her teenagers to visit her mom, and they seemed to know absolutely nothing about their mother's hometown and it seemed they hadn't seen their gm in about 3 years, because Lisa was "so busy." Then Lois seemed to become a prop for the show once every one realized what a sweetheart she was.

Exactly and when Rinna realized her mom was somewhat a fan favorite - she starting trotting Lois about.  I have no doubt Rinne loved her mother, but we see you Rinna.

• Like 5
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Kyle hates Crystal.  Crystal is reacting like a normal person should.

But at this point I cannot imagine Crystal doesn't at least intensely dislike Kyle. Which makes me like her (Crystal) more.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

She was walking around in circles right in front of the cameras, she was making sure we know she is "telling the truth".

Yes, as if she's trying to convince herself that she telling the dam truth . 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

We are going into the last episode of the reunion and I feel as though there are a lot of issues that have not been covered.  Erika’s drunken behavior and rants.  All kinds of things from Aspen.  Erika owes Sutton an apology for laughing at the C word comment and calling her a liability. 

I’m really starting to dislike Dorit.  Just because some of the women don’t like LVP does that mean Garcelle should follow suit?  No, certainly not!

I guess the earrings come up next week, but Erika will give some bullshit excuse and Andy will say, “Okay…”

Obviously Dorit thinks that hanging out with the “cool kids” will help keep her job. She brought nothing at all to this season, robbery aside, and even that became an afterthought. I’d keep her around, though, just to see her and PK implode, a la Paul and Adrienne. I give that union a year. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2