Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, realityplease said:

I suspect one of the friends who chirped in Kyle's ear the reason 14 of Crystal's friends dropped her (that Kyle knows but doesn't want to disclose) turned her against Crystal. 

Also, Kyle thinks Crystal is not being "open & honest" since Crystal's "truth" turned out to be based on a story that was less than alluded to.  And we know how Kyle hates that!!  (Except when she or one of her pals are doing it.) 

Also Crystal is younger, independently rich from whatever coco water that Costco sells & permits her to buy enviable Birkin bags, & her husband is connected to "the Industry."

I believe your last paragraph is the correct answer. Plus Crystal's husband clearly adores her, and isn't constantly stoned.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why did Kyle wear that terrible dress? The buckles look a cross between the buckle on a stroller and the metal hardware on those stretchy rainbow suspenders that were trendy in the 1980s.

Her whole getup was weird. Those earrings were weapons.

• Applause 6
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Surrealist said:

My favorite part was that Diana's bit was over after the first five minutes. 

I hope you feel better soon!

Diana is clearly one and done. Thankfully. I seriously doubt Crystal will come back, and it might be the first time it is truly a "mutual decision". I worry about Garcelle. I believe she just got a part in a new series. Even without that, I suspect the attack on Jax was a step too far and she will not continue to subject her family to the Coven. It's sad because she is honestly my favorite housewife ever, from all the franchises. 

Edited by chlban
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

A poster mention in another thread that Crystal tends to throw out trigger words and think that should be enough for people to feel guilty, shut up and concede. She has taken this tactic waaaayyyy too far with nothing of substance to back it up. When she sees Garcelles graceful and intelligent explanation of things she tries to snatch that up as what SHE was trying to express. I find that very immature and absolutely unbecoming. She's a mess and I'm just tired of her blatant stupidity and compared to the strength and grace of Garcelle it makes her dumbest that much more glaring!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Andy brought up the rumors about Dorit and Mo.  Why doesn’t Andy simply mention that the fans want to know why Harry spends so much time in Canada?  Leaving her alone so much of the time.  Especially this year as she’s grieving.  I would like to see Rinna’s face!

Andy is scared.

lisa-rinna-rhobh-wine-smash-lisa-rinna.g

15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, I’ve already had some wine (being as how I’m lucky to be alive after an SUV almost rammed me since the didn’t realize 1) They were in a turn lane and 2) There were two turn lanes.

Glad I’m here just fine to snark with all of you.

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you are okay Stats! 🤗

14 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Rinna is such an evil!

Now that's not very nice. Rinna owns being a c***, but evil is just a step too far!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Andy is scared.

lisa-rinna-rhobh-wine-smash-lisa-rinna.g

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you are okay Stats! 🤗

Where is kim when we need her?  She's the only one that has been able to get under Rinna's skin..not even Garcelle has ever done that.

I actually think Rinna has plotted against Garcelle since last season..when Garcelle laid into her about what she did to Denise.

Speaking of which, did she ever stick up for Denise when the toxic coven went after her and her kids...when Denise was still on the show?  If so, I feel bad no one stuck up for her this season...and if she didn't then I'm like 'uh you didn't stick to up for Denise when she was attacked'

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

A poster mention in another thread that Crystal tends to throw out trigger words and think that should be enough for people to feel guilty, shut up and concede. She has taken this tactic waaaayyyy too far with nothing of substance to back it up. When she sees Garcelles graceful and intelligent explanation of things she tries to snatch that up as what SHE was trying to express. I find that very immature and absolutely unbecoming. She's a mess and I'm just tired of her blatant stupidity and compared to the strength and grace of Garcelle it makes her dumbest that much more glaring!

I'd say Crystal's issue is the same as Sutton, just a problem with how she expresses herself. Neither Crystal or Sutton I would call stupid, they're just not as good as Garcelle in explaining their point.

• Like 3
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I like Garcelle, and I'm guessing she felt she had to be honest about how she felt in that moment. But, like you, I thought it was a little misguided because it makes the other women who bullied Sutton smugly satisfied that they were right in treating her like shit. I feel as if that's the kind of conversation a friend has with you in private. I'm sure they've had that convo in private.

I think if she'd followed up her "if I'm being truthful, yes Sutton does make it about herself sometimes" with "in fact everyone of us here also makes it about themselves sometimes" I'd have been totally fine with it.

They all turn things around to make it about themselves. So the accusation flung at Sutton and the way they have used it to beat up on her about it? It's pot meet kettle. Garcelle leaving it at just Sutton was not shady necessarily, but it wasn't really kind. Again, not because it's not true of Sutton, but because it's true of all of them and thus not worthy of singling out Sutton.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Sounds like they could drive off Crystal and Garcelle, which, ugh.

I doubt it , Sutton and Garcell can see right through their bullshit clearly and they are both very tough women. It won't be that easy. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I note a lack of tears from Rinna then and I still don't see any tears right now. She's pitiful.

She couldn't even manage to give me a new gif of a single tear falling soap style!

tumblr_ooepxhbd4S1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Not the first time with that damn tricky amnesia..

rinna-rhobh-dont-remember-saying-that.gi

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I guess the earrings come up next week, but Erika will give some bullshit excuse and Andy will say, “Okay…”

Obviously Dorit thinks that hanging out with the “cool kids” will help keep her job. She brought nothing at all to this season, robbery aside, and even that became an afterthought. I’d keep her around, though, just to see her and PK implode, a la Paul and Adrienne. I give that union a year. 

I loved that the "Glue " analogy went right over her dumb ass head. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Crystal’s caginess about the “dark” aspect of her confrontation with Sutton aside, I think she made a good point (in her own way) that Kyle often validates other people’s experiences through Kyle’s own set of references. If she can’t relate to it, or understand it, it’s immediately suspect. She’s been called out on that before — her trying to inflict The World According To Kyle on everybody else.

It’s a valid method to frame things in terms of your own experience when confronting someone (“When you did this, it made me feel like that…”), which I think was what Crystal was trying to say. I’m glad Kyle was put on the defensive.

If Crystal is going to make it in this group, she’s going to have to learn to speak up, just as Sutton needs to weigh her words more carefully. 

Agreed.

I also loved it when Crystal, who has no dog in the fight, spoke up about how the Fox Four have one another's backs and defend one another more regularly than Garcelle/Sutton do. I'm glad she said that loud enough for all of them to hear.

I've never understood the idea that Garcelle and Sutton shouldn't defend each other. They're genuinely friends off the show.

I'd like to think my own friends would defend me if I were being viciously attacked and bullied.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

I've never understood the idea that Garcelle and Sutton would defend each other. They're genuinely friends off the show.

I'd like to think my own friends would defend me if I were being viciously attacked and bullied.

I also love how it was then pointed out that the FF4/5 do the same exact thing--arguably at a more toxic level--and yet they won't admit it.  Hypocrisy at its finest.

29 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

She couldn't even manage to give me a new gif of a single tear falling soap style!

Pretty sure her tear ducts are frozen from all the Botox she's got pumped into her face.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, realityplease said:

When asked about Lois' reaction, she said Lois never made her feel bad or "less than" about  her posts or her conduct to others.  Well maybe she should have!  How about a "Hey, what kind of behavior is that? Didn't I teach you better? Why are you so mean, vicious & nasty? Stop it."  Didn't happen.  Can't now.

Given what we've seen of Lois, I don't believe (for a second) that Lois greenlit Lisa's behavior. If I think about what Lois went through when she was younger, I don't believe it at all. I'll bet Lois had a lot to say about Lisa being a jerk. 

I wish Lois had written a book about her life. THAT would have been interesting.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I'd say Crystal's issue is the same as Sutton, just a problem with how she expresses herself. Neither Crystal or Sutton I would call stupid, they're just not as good as Garcelle in explaining their point.

Thing is Crystal gets indignant with the other ladies when they don't "see her point" but she's not expressing herself correctly and I'm sorry but if you going to tackle such sensitive topics then make sure you can. Throwing out a big jumble of shit, then weaponizing the confused reactions is in very poor taste. I get that she's not good at expressing herself but A) more times than not when she is trying to express herself (regarding issues of race) its in order to chastise someone else so already I'm side eyeing her judgment and handling of these sensitive issues and B) she overtakes someone else's conversation in order to try to make her point. Completely disrespecting an already in progress conversation of race. Not cool. She's like a petulant child.

If you're not well versed or well spoken then don't over complicate a point with embellishments and ill will. I'd be more on her side if I thought her blathering on was more about her genuinely discussing race issues in a constructive way and not just about  USING race issues as a weapon against the others.  Nah, I'm not down with that. I find it icky that she's thinks the topic is hers to play with and manipulate in order to cry foul whenever she finds herself in a sticky situation. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Because Crystal took Kyle’s BFF Teddy’s spot on the show.  Kyle and Teddy continue to have an extremely close friendship. I follow Kyle on Instagram and there are frequent photos of them together doing different activities. Teddy calls Kyle her best friend.🙄

They are still trying to get Teddi back on the show and will go after anyone who is not in their clique to drive them away.  Crystal was known to be Teddi's friend last season, but I wonder if she was one of the "14 friends."  Maybe that's why Kyle has all this inside information about Crystal that she keeps alluding to.  Teddi has poisoned the well against Crystal.  

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I also love how it was then pointed out that the FF4/5 do the same exact thing--arguably at a more toxic level--and yet they won't admit it.  Hypocrisy at its finest.

Pretty sure her tear ducts are frozen from all the Botox she's got pumped into her face.

Yep. Crystal basically highlighted this point too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Thing is Crystal gets indignant with the other ladies when they don't "see her point"

Don't they all?

I get that she's not good at expressing herself but A) more times than not when she is trying to express herself (regarding issues of race) its in order to chastise someone else so already I'm side eyeing her judgment and handling of these sensitive issues and B) she overtakes someone else's conversation in order to try to make her point. Completely disrespecting an already in progress conversation of race. Not cool. She's like a petulant child.

Again, it's about how she is saying things. I don't see her as being a petulant child, she just needs to choose her words more carefully in order to convey her point. I don't see her a problem with her bringing up sensitive issues.

If you're not well versed or well spoken then don't over complicate a point with embellishments and ill will. I'd be more on her side if I thought her blathering on was more about her genuinely discussing race issues in a constructive way and not just about  USING race issues as a weapon against the others.

I don't see her using it as a weapon against others.

• Love 5

I have a theory about Diana’s “investigation” into Jax’s harassment. Diana’s lawyers gather up all the information, information I think would implicate Diana, Rinna and Erika. Then they give it to some friendly law enforcement person who sit on it. As it is a pending investigation, no FOIA request can be fulfilled, the information stays hidden. It is a common tactic for state and federal agencies to begin an investigation into something that may reflect badly on them just to keep the information from being able to be disclosed to the public.  Common lawfare tactic and I think it is being used here.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 10
  • Love 1

I do and it DISGUSTS me. 

Well, to each their own then.

As a person of color myself, I can definitely relate to some of Crystal's experiences.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Thought I'd share this in this reunion thread, since it's about the reunion.

Screenshot_20221020-111858_Instagram~2.jpg

1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

I think if she'd followed up her "if I'm being truthful, yes Sutton does make it about herself sometimes" with "in fact everyone of us here also makes it about themselves sometimes" I'd have been totally fine with it.

They all turn things around to make it about themselves. So the accusation flung at Sutton and the way they have used it to beat up on her about it? It's pot meet kettle. Garcelle leaving it at just Sutton was not shady necessarily, but it wasn't really kind. Again, not because it's not true of Sutton, but because it's true of all of them and thus not worthy of singling out Sutton.

You stated it better than I could have. Turning it into a moment to say they all center themselves, at times, on the show would have made the comment land better.

• Applause 6
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, Castina said:

I can't imagine how Garcelle will feel watching tonights episode after the previews I just watched.  Especially the bit of Rinna and Erika in their dressing room coming to the conclusion that all of their children have been threatened and going on about Jax is a design to cause division in the group.  I'd laugh if it wasn't so painful to witness.  

I also loathe how the self-named  Peaky Blinders (ironic considering the above talk of division) in their talk of actual death threats against them don't seem to grasp how a black person might perceive a tweet about a knee on their neck....  are they really that obtuse?

Yes?!  They are that obtuse, clueless, ignorant, fill in the blank.  They have been pampered for so long they have zero idea - or concern - for others.  Disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, politichick said:

I'm sure that drives her insane. Garcelle is now filming a Netflix series. No one would hire a woman whose lips look like they were bicycle pumped. What must Harry Hamlin think when he looks at her?

Harry’s probably thinking, “I’m leaving for Canada in the morning.”

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
10 hours ago, glowbug said:

Garcelle has been the MVP of this reunion so far (although I think Kathy might steal the title next week), but I was bothered by how she said it. She could have been nicer, and she should have been if she and Sutton are friends. Instead of just saying yes, shrugging, and saying it’s the truth, she could have said something like “sometimes but I know she’s coming from a good place”, or whatever feels true to her. Garcelle was really harsh and I felt for Sutton at that moment. 

IMO she is only the MVP because Andy is afraid to fall her out for anything. Not that there is much to call out because other than inserting herself into other peoples storyline, she doesn’t have much going on.

If Andy pushed her on anything god knows what she would say about him on her daytime show, or her social media, or write about him in her next book. Because you know, she only “reacts” after someone does something she thinks is offensive. So she’s off the hook. She’s created herself a nice little corner where she is completely protected because in the end, she’ll say the O or R word and scare everyone away. Good for her.

Hopefully they find a wild and crazy more interesting replacement for her (and Crystal) next year. cuz this show sucks anymore. 

Not that there is much to call out because other than inserting herself into other peoples storyline, she doesn’t have much going on.

What drama has she inserted herself into?

• Applause 2

Not watching the show if Rinna returns is the best defense we have against her.  There is plenty of good viewing out there, we can survive a season without RHOBH.  Right ladies/gents?

I can't seem to say this well, but Rinna is "acting" (since Andy told us that it's a show,) and she probably thinks she's a good actress because everyone hates her in her "role" as a villain.  However, we all believe she is as nasty in real life as she comes across.  Good luck to her changing that public perception.  Hope it bites her in the ass.

• Like 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 9
On 10/19/2022 at 8:42 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

And I know that people love Garcelle too, but for her to say that Sutton makes things about herself in that moment was so shady and unnecessary. 

This was a rare moment for me where I felt a little disappointed in Garcelle. I think she probably thought she was being honest in the moment but I think it would have come off a little better if she'd said something like "not really" or "not usually". Leave some wiggle room to indicate that Sutton *can* make things about herself but not so much that it seems like Garcelle is taking the side of the women who have been cruel to them all season long. 

For me it came off as really harsh because Garcelle is more or less seen as the fair one, so if Garcelle believes that Sutton makes everything about herself that's going to make the impression stick more than it might otherwise have. I agree too with Ms Blue Jay that saying that in that moment was what made it feel unkind and, yes, unnecessary. Would it really have compromised Garcelle's values to be a little charitable toward her friend here?

I felt for Sutton in that moment. She must feel so isolated. To expand on that a little, I think Garcelle and Crystal have also had the same feeling of isolation within the group at various points. All three have them have had multiple moments this season where they're made to feel that they don't belong in the A group.

Excluding Garcelle from the group chat? It's so rude and mean girlish, how do these idiots not see that? I'm very curious to know if Sutton and Crystal are also excluded from the group chat or if it's just Garcelle. Is Diana in it? This was a big reveal to me. How do they think that makes her feel? Imagine the contents of that text chain--I can promise you they would not want the viewers to see it.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Like 2
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think crystal is in the chat because she chimed in .. 

That was my impression too. I think Garcelle and Sutton were the only two not in that group side chat.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Pretty sure Sutton and Crystal were left off that group chat too.

And how welcoming are these ladies they keep asking her why she doesn’t want to be their friend why doesn’t she just ditch Sutton and why doesn’t she feel welcome then admit to having text chain amongst everyone BUT her and Sutton where they basically talk shit about her .. how they don’t see that would be an issue is beyond me … 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, renatae said:

So I hear Rinna is all upset by her Mom's death and I really liked her mom, too.

But I remember the year she took her teenagers to visit her mom, and they seemed to know absolutely nothing about their mother's hometown and it seemed they hadn't seen their gm in about 3 years, because Lisa was "so busy." Then Lois seemed to become a prop for the show once every one realized what a sweetheart she was.

Right after Lois died, Rinna tried to sell lipstick off of Lois’ name. Also, her grief sure didn’t keep her from that trip to Mexico, now did it?

Rinna proves she’s a huckster’s huckster. Lois was an absolute delight in her episodes, and you can bet your ass Rinna was WELL aware of the positive reaction. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rinna had tried to convince Lois to be more a part of the show to boost her own visibility and likeability, and Lois probably said fuck off. In fact, as sharp as Lois was, I’m pretty sure she saw her loving daughter for who she really is.

Lois, like everything else, is just a means to an end for Rinna. But using your mother’s death to excuse your own indefensible behavior that’s been going on for years is, well…indefensible. I hate to second-guess how anybody grieves, but with Lisa Rinna, it’s pretty damn easy.

• Applause 6
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Jel said:

Other than me getting pissed at their treatment of Garcelle, this was an absolute bore. The fox force five is played out. Teddi levels of boring.

So true. The only part worth watching was Garcelle shutting down the eurotrash willian. Who I hope to never see again. Along with Rhinna and Erika. 
There is no fun at all in this show anymore Every one is sick of the bullying. Wake up Andy

And Kyle apparently has never watched The Godfather. Never take sides against the family you dumb bitch. The only thing she’s concerned about is whether the Hiltons will show up at Farrah’s wedding. . Should have thought about that before spent the whole time in Aspen dissing her sister. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Andy said (when they took a break) that they had one more clip package and then Kathy would come out. I assume that Erika will be on the hot (er, lukewarm) seat with that clip package. I cannot see not bringing up her ish this season. 

Also, Andy, MAKE RINNA ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!! That was deflection 101. 

I would watch a show of just Sutton and Garcelle (and maybe Kathy). All of the others can just go away. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

tumblr_ooepxhbd4S1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

rinna-rhobh-dont-remember-saying-that.gi

That second GIF always fries my ass, because they immediately went to the videotape. That, and that shocked face just before when Kyle point-blank asked her what she said. Not even Eileen came to the rescue for that.

And let’s not forget the heart-to-heart she had with Denise in Rome. “I’m so sorry….yes, I do want to go to Mass…”. cry cry no tears

🤮

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

I assumed the group chat was the FFF ie.. Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit, Teddi .  They do still have a group chat for at least those ladies as Teddi has mentioned it this season. 

Someone told Garcelle about the garbage and them snickering about it in group chat and I can't imagine Rinna, Erika, Dorit or Teddi doing so. But I can envision a situation where it could have come from Kyle to Garcelle through Kathy(or Crystal).  

So I think there are two group chats.  One for the WHOLE current cast and a second one still exists for the FFF where that clique discusses things separately.  I have listened to some podcasts since the Kathy drama and I feel Teddi knows too much to have it just come from Kyle.  I think a lot of it comes from that group chat. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Right after Lois died, Rinna tried to sell lipstick off of Lois’ name. Also, her grief sure didn’t keep her from that trip to Mexico, now did it?

I can't believe I'm gonna defend Rinna here, but the trip to Mexico after her mother's death didn't bother me so much.  My dad passed away after being in hospice, and we went on a cruise with friends about 1 week after the last memorial service.  It was nice to remove myself from the day-to-day thinking about my dad.  I'll give her that -- also, sometimes you just don't "think" after a death, you just try to keep moving forward.  I drove two hours to the airport after seeing my dad take his last breath because that when my flight was scheduled.  I didn't lose my shit until I got to the gate.  

I never, however, used my Dad's passing to scream at my family or friends.  Crying at random moments, sure. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I can't believe I'm gonna defend Rinna here, but the trip to Mexico after her mother's death didn't bother me so much.  My dad passed away after being in hospice, and we went on a cruise with friends about 1 week after the last memorial service.  It was nice to remove myself from the day-to-day thinking about my dad.  I'll give her that -- also, sometimes you just don't "think" after a death, you just try to keep moving forward.  I drove two hours to the airport after seeing my dad take his last breath because that when my flight was scheduled.  I didn't lose my shit until I got to the gate.  

I never, however, used my Dad's passing to scream at my family or friends.  Crying at random moments, sure. 

Fair enough. As I said, I don’t particularly like criticizing how people grieve, but Rinna is just so shady that with her it’s hard not to.

Condolences for your dad.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Well, to each their own then.

As a person of color myself, I can definitely relate to some of Crystal's experiences.

I'm also a POC which is why I find her using this topic for her own immature agenda rather bothersome. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Ugh Teddi, can't stand to see her chiming in. Please go back to obscurity.

I am looking forward to Kathy next week -- very much enjoyed the preview where she said (something like...) Creepo was basically nodding along and agreeing with what she said. I really need to see some feet held to the fire, and obviously it's going to take Kathy Hilton to do ot because Andy Cohen sucks. He is clearly too friendly with a few of these women (Kyle, Rinna) to be of any use to us viewers, and he needs to retire. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I don't see her using this topic for her own immature agenda but ok.

That's the beauty of different opinions. Plus I didn't say YOU did. I said I DO so there's that. 

I see someone that has taken a very sensitive and real topic and use it as a deflection.  I have no problem with Crystal chiming in on a conversation about microaggressions  since of course she would be able to contribute a relevant perspective. The part that's pissing me off is that she's leaning in hard on the topic in order to muddy what really happened in her situation with Sutton. She's dragging out the general topic of racial sensitivity and trying to repackage her conflict with Sutton using that approach instead. It's like a light bulb went off in Crystals head and she realized "oh, I probably should have used THAT approach instead of going all in on the meanspirited implied racist angle. This would have landed way better and they would have eaten it up. Oh wait, let me do it now, REWIND" Like duh! It doesn't work that way and the way she seems to think she can pick the conversation back up from the beginning and replay her hand is so ridiculous to me. So yeah, I'm not impressed with her as a "champion" for the fight against microaggressions. Letting my girl Garcelle finish a point would be a more productive way to contribute to the cause.  

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5