Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: High Cries and Misty Demeanors

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, dbell1 said:

No clue how half the coven is twisting Crystal to be the victim. And Crystal crying, probably sad she got caught spinning something

THIS! If she cries then everyone stops questioning her and she becomes the victim. If the 14 friend drop is true, and I think it is, then this is a pattern of behavior.

I know Sutton lost it for a minute, but I feel for her. She has been on the hot seat the entire time, and while she expected it and was ready for Erika and Rinna, I think she was blindsided by Crystal. And then to have Diana, who knows nothing, to keep chiming in must have put her on edge. Honestly, she needs to have a stiff drink or two before having any interactions with these broads.

• Love 21
37 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't know about any power plays Crystal is doing with this group or what happened with her last friend group (I'm dying to find out!), but she definitely is in good with the influential members. Last season, Crystal was besties with Kathy Hilton and this season she is super close to Diana.  She must run in very rich, powerful circles.  It's a good position to be in because the alphas in the group will protect her, ex: Diana being her "bodyguard."

Yeah I like Crystal more than many here do, but that was one thing that annoyed me-she was boastful that she knew anyone worth knowing and how she had never heard of Sutton, like ever. Then she got annoyed Garcelle made a comment that she'd never heard of Crystal, but had heard of her husband. I honestly think last season's stuff (not just don't see color) is why Garcelle is suspicious of Crystal. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

It is amusing that Rinna and Kyle don't have a glam squad accompanying them and yet they look just as good as the other women. 

I assume that Mikey isn't getting paid at this point because there are many fame addicts who would actually pay to be on television. Since there are still Erika fans one assumes that there are actually people who admire Mikey. I find it astounding but then some really wretched housewives have a fan base like Jen Shah as well. 

I bet the other housewives manage to negotiate a very low price for their glam squads. Assuming these people aren't giving up highly paid other jobs, they are getting a free vacation at a resort for having to perform a minimal amount of work for a few days. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I like Sutton for the most part (mostly because she won't let up on Erika) but like one poster said above - if you are a good person you probably don't actually need to keep telling people that. I used to work for an utter psychopath and he would always say "I'm a nice guy." Bro, if you were nice you wouldn't have to keep telling people that. 

Diana called Erika a straight shooter or something like that. Welp... that just proves Diana is a terrible judge of character. 

Also, I just cannot with the bird stuff. I don't begrudge anyone their mourning process. Do whatever helps. Believe whatever gets your through. But ghost Lois did not put a ceramic bird in Rinna's makeup case. I do not understand feeding into that sort of delusion. I guess it is harmless in the end, but it bugs me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah I like Crystal more than many here do, but that was one thing that annoyed me-she was boastful that she knew anyone worth knowing and how she had never heard of Sutton, like ever. Then she got annoyed Garcelle made a comment that she'd never heard of Crystal, but had heard of her husband. I honestly think last season's stuff (not just don't see color) is why Garcelle is suspicious of Crystal. 

i-do-not-ever-remember-saying-that-real-

Mikey looks bored AF this season. I bet all he does anymore is surf the net for Erika mentions.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Mar said:

Shared by Erika on Instagram. Her EGO…

862FE860-4097-45D9-A6C9-B72B61D1CC82.thumb.jpeg.18e5ae2971b0d3b66e532579f3ccf591.jpeg

I was curious and went to her Instagram account and can't find this share. I don't use Instagram much so maybe I am just missing it. Or does her ego have its own account? ☺️

Is there a link?

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

We’re all sick of innuendos.  Been dragging on for too long. Sutton should outright ask what exactly it was that was so dark and upset Crystal so much. Give Crystal permission to tell the coven whatever it was. Because I don’t think it’s anything and Crystal knows it.

Erika’s smugness is difficult to watch.  On the brighter side - she’s gaining weight…hehehe 😆

I had to laugh at the side by side of Erika and Honey Boo Boo's mom.  They could be related.  Erika's skin also looks pretty bad. I only take pleasure in her waning looks because she is such a horrible person.  

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

We’re all sick of innuendos.  Been dragging on for too long. Sutton should outright ask what exactly it was that was so dark and upset Crystal so much. Give Crystal permission to tell the coven whatever it was. Because I don’t think it’s anything and Crystal knows it.

Erika’s smugness is difficult to watch.  On the brighter side - she’s gaining weight…hehehe 😆

Sutton did say that last week, she gave her permission to say it, Crystal won't do it... because there is nothing to say.

Love that Erika is looking chubby.  WTF was she wearing at the dinner?  A sweat suit?

Speaking of being not skinny, Diana was probably horrified by that shot of her walking into the water on the beach - her gut was huge.  I know she just had a baby, and that is totally normal, nothing to be ashamed of, but I am sure she was not thrilled.  I am surprised Bravo showed that... actually not surprised, Bravo is a bunch of jerks.  In the pics we saw of her a few episodes ago, she was stick skinny when she was younger.

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

And I swear, if they bring Brandi Glanville back into this — 😡.

I know I am a party of one, but I would love this!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

And she doesn’t have a glam squad? Impressed. 
Look how classy Garcelle looks! 

Garcelle looked AAAMMMMAAAAZING (TM Maricio).

Seriously though, she looked elegant and beautiful with a simple dress and hairstyle. The colors that she chose looked perfect on her. Most of the other women (I'm looking at you Diane) looked like hot messes even with their Glam Squad assisting them.

• Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, amarante said:

It is amusing that Rinna and Kyle don't have a glam squad accompanying them and yet they look just as good as the other women. 

Often better for that matter.

7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really want to know what happened with the 14 friends, that sounds nuts.

If it happened it sounds like she was edged out of some group or other.  Probably some friend group based off of something like a charity, club, school, or something.  It all depends on the make up and dynamics of the group.  Say for instance the majority of people in it were like Garcelle who both recognizes and calls out nonsense...

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

When the person you are telling it to has met you two times before and at every one of those “meetings” they have told you they think you are a shit person I mean I would have snapped an episode ago at the woman 

Thank you!  If anything, I think Sutton showed restraint up until now. Diana came out swinging against her several times before this.

13 hours ago, MinorL said:

If anyone spoke to me in the condescending way Sutton Crystal spoke to Crystal Sutton, I would lose my shit. The way she can dish and dish and dish it out and then play the victim when anyone addresses it should embarrass her. 

FTFY

Edited by ichbin
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

Give me a freaking break. These women are so over the top. Garcelle and Sutton, i’m disappointed  in you for deciding you needed to travel with a glam squad. Just how helpless are these women? And the need to wear a stupid piece of white cloth with the word Balenciaga blazing across it… I just can’t…

07F473A2-C63F-4613-AD80-5E98C3D9F8ED.thumb.jpeg.99a57a1e6a0aa78f17b26a9c4b9dd957.jpeg

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

We're not done with Diana trying to make Bacongate happen! (Although if she actually was once a madam, she herself served sausage, no? ; ) 

bacon 2 - Copy.jpg

Joking aside - as @Emmeline posted, Downey's lawyer denied the actor had anything to do with the story, but I wonder if Diana being at the business end of inferences/hints/ comments about what she's said and done (things many people would consider proof she's a bad human being)  will instill empathy in her as to why Sutton -  after undergoing the same treatment -  feels the need to say, "I'm a good person" over and over again. (I won't hold my breath ; ) 

eta to give credit to Emmeline! 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
(edited)

🤢🤢🤮🤮

Get this horrible human being off of my TV screen before I delete this show

622FBD79-6850-483F-ADDA-23F5CB2ADDB4.thumb.jpeg.05c3d9688980ccae3d74427f8f54fa59.jpeg

Edited by Mar
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, film noire said:

Downey's lawyer denied the actor had anything to do with the story,

RDJr is rumored to be one of the long-time sources for the Hollywood attorney who runs CDAN (blind gossip site).

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4

Last season Sutton needed a marble roller to help her have a difficult conversation and she hired security in response to Erika’s threats.  This season she’s snapping back, challenging, and yes, taking a time out when she needs one.  Next season when attacked, she should just toss her hair and exclaim “I’m f-ing Sutton Stracke!”

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

Garcelle, even if Crystal hadn't folded in over herself as she realized she'll always have her feelings and words 100% dissected and that she has zero true friends in the group, you were still ganging up on her. I liked Garcelle a hell of a lot better when she hated Kyle and Lisa. I can't stand their alliance to destroy Crystal. Kyle and the Fux Force "5" obviously benefit from a feud, but Garcelle's setting herself and Sutton up for a group takedown once she and Kyle are done pecking at Crystal's carcass and the FF5 regroup to continue where they started the season off. But in the meantime she'll be annoyed to hell by anyone who inserts themselves into the wish-hard-enough-and-it-will-come-true Crystal vs. Sutton "feud"... unless it's herself, Kyle, or anyone who's anti-Crystal.

I'm guessing neither of the shit stirrers will feel the need to inform Crystal about all this trashing of her character the way they feel it's their responsibility to keep everyone up to date on all things Sutton-related.

Apart from the GaslightGate bullshit, it was funny seeing Sutton light up at the idea of building a full service bar outside her store. Assuming it passed city ordinances, It would be a superior alternative to man-chairs.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

RDJr is rumored to be one of the long-time sources for the Hollywood attorney who runs CDAN (blind gossip site).

Yeah, I know Enty and his snaky ways ; ) I stopped reading him years ago, when it was debunked that Downey, Jennifer Lawrence, and Di Caprio were possible sources for his blind items - and Enty himself admitted he's not actually an 'entertainment' lawyer:

"He does work at an LA-based law firm but according to them, he’s not an entertainment lawyer — they don’t even have an entertainment division. Enty, it turns out, handles wills and probate."

https://nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/

Edited by film noire
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, nichelle said:

I was curious and went to her Instagram account and can't find this share. I don't use Instagram much so maybe I am just missing it. Or does her ego have its own account? ☺️

Is there a link?

Answering my own question! It looks like this was originally posted by a 'fan' account that tagged Erika. It is shared in Erika's Instagram stories. (See, I'm not too old to learn 😆)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Love that Erika is looking chubby.  WTF was she wearing at the dinner?  A sweat suit?

Speaking of being not skinny, Diana was probably horrified by that shot of her walking into the water on the beach - her gut was huge.  I know she just had a baby, and that is totally normal, nothing to be ashamed of, but I am sure she was not thrilled.  I am surprised Bravo showed that... actually not surprised, Bravo is a bunch of jerks.  In the pics we saw of her a few episodes ago, she was stick skinny when she was younger.

All I could think of when I saw what Erika was wearing at dinner was that I had a track suit just like that in the 80s. And that even if Mikey is now working for free, he is getting paid too much.

Like others I was impressed that Kyle and Crystal did not have glam squads. I was a bit disappointed that Garcelle travelled with one, maybe because of being on a talk show now she is used to having hair and make up done by others every day? I also loved Kyle ironing her own clothes but did wonder if that was a price tag hanging off the jumpsuit when she turned it around? Reminded me of Sonja on RHoNY who wears her clothes with the tags so that she can return them.

I had no problem with Bravo showing Diana's chunky body. In fact, bravo to Bravo. She is a pretentious snob that I have no doubt is hiding the real source of her money. Kind of like an Erika 2.0

Speaking of Erika, was Crystal sitting on her lap at the bar on the beach? WTF? If so Crystal had better be careful having her back too close to Erika. If Erika's MO holds, Crystal could have a knife in her back by the end of the season. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, film noire said:

We're not done with bacongate (although if Diana actually is a madam, she herself likes to serve sausage, no? ; ) 

bacon 2 - Copy.jpg

She is obsessed with this.  It is weird.

Sutton never called herself a vegetarian.  Also this Diana who leads such a "big" life, travelling the world, etc. has nothing better to do than to tweet this?  She seems like a loser.

Something else bothered me about her - when she was talking about her book (or talking about not talking about it 🙄) she did a smile, with wink.  Like, I am shutting this convo down, GET IT DUMBASS?  I loathe when people do that.  And on a tv show, guess what Diana, you don't get to decide what is discussed or shown.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't know about any power plays Crystal is doing with this group or what happened with her last friend group (I'm dying to find out!), but she definitely is in good with the influential members. Last season, Crystal was besties with Kathy Hilton and this season she is super close to Diana.  She must run in very rich, powerful circles.  It's a good position to be in because the alphas in the group will protect her, ex: Diana being her "bodyguard."

Maybe Crystal worked for Diana.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Regarding glam, what do you all think about Bravo bringing a makeup artist and hairstylist along to the trips? Could they afford to pay for that? On the practical side, it sounds crazy for one woman to bring multiple employees to fix her up every day, especially when it comes to clothing. But I understand wishing you had some help if you're not a natural at hair and makeup and are shooting a television show where your looks are picked apart. Most women know how to do a basic face, but most are not makeup artist level good like Kyle. And I know it's Real Housewives, but there's so much fakery anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I like Sutton for the most part (mostly because she won't let up on Erika) but like one poster said above - if you are a good person you probably don't actually need to keep telling people that. I used to work for an utter psychopath and he would always say "I'm a nice guy." Bro, if you were nice you wouldn't have to keep telling people that. 

Diana called Erika a straight shooter or something like that. Welp... that just proves Diana is a terrible judge of character. 

Also, I just cannot with the bird stuff. I don't begrudge anyone their mourning process. Do whatever helps. Believe whatever gets your through. But ghost Lois did not put a ceramic bird in Rinna's makeup case. I do not understand feeding into that sort of delusion. I guess it is harmless in the end, but it bugs me. 

Regarding the birds, I mean, you are ALWAYS going to see birds…. To me that is a crock of ish, and I believe in stuff like that. 

I like Rinna’s long wig in her TH. I am so disappointed in myself.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, dbell1 said:

And Crystal crying, probably sad she got caught spinning something. 

I got the distinct impression that Crystal was crying on the beach for the same reason Winston Smith cried when he got out of Room 101 in Nineteen Eight-Four: At a certain point, no matter how brave you're trying to be, your facade breaks down, and you'll agree to anything:  Yes, yes, Erika is a wonderful human being!  Yes, yes, Rinna has a healthy appetite!  And the birds!  My God!  The birds!

The beach bitches broke her spirit.

Crystal seems like a perfectly nice person to me.  Maybe a bit too easily manipulated but I admired the way she pooh-poohed the glam squads.

My guess is that Crystal's producer, desperately flailing because Crystal has no storyline (which may mean the producer's own job is on the line, I dunno), came up with the "Sutton made dark remarks" thang just to make Crystal seem a little bit more narratively interesting.

Since Crystal doesn't actually believe that Sutton made "dark" remarks, the whole thing came off as evasive and confusing.

Know what I like about Sutton?  She owns her awkwardness!  She never tries to be cool.  She's always authentic.  So's Garcelle for that matter—without the awkwardness.

Psst—producers!  You can arrange for Eurotrash Diana to be run over by a truck any time.  I don't like her.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Regarding the birds, I mean, you are ALWAYS going to see birds…. To me that is a crock of ish, and I believe in stuff like that. 

I also believe in this, but the ladies are taking it too far.  The medium said a flock of birds, not a single bird.  I see a single bird all the time (there's one currently on my shit list who starts singing the song of its people in my yard every morning around 6 and lasts for at least an hour), that doesn't mean my late father is near. 

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Mar said:

🤢🤢🤮🤮

Get this horrible human being off of my TV screen before I delete this show

622FBD79-6850-483F-ADDA-23F5CB2ADDB4.thumb.jpeg.05c3d9688980ccae3d74427f8f54fa59.jpeg

Looks like Mama's got Crystal sitting on her lap. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I also believe in this, but the ladies are taking it too far.  The medium said a flock of birds, not a single bird.  I see a single bird all the time (there's one currently on my shit list who starts singing the song of its people in my yard every morning around 6 and lasts for at least an hour), that doesn't mean my late father is near. 

Are you sure??? I just assume the songbird outside my window at 6 AM is my late father telling me to get up and at em... 😉

• Hugs 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I was actually happy to see stomachs and cellulite on the beach last night.  Diana had a baby and a miscarriage with a 2 year span. Her body won’t bounce back unless she does cosmetic things to it. And knowing she’s just out there going “f it, here I am’ is refreshing to me. So much better than Teddi and her accountability ‘starve yourself and report your lettuce and ice chip intake to me’ crap. 

Exactly. I've dealt with an eating disorder, and Teddi's lifestyle concerns me. It's great to watch it on junk and eat healthy, but it's not healthy to be obsessive over what you eat. Didn't Diana say she was still breastfeeding? I don't expect a nursing mother to be ripped. She's probably putting her baby's health above what she looks like on the show, and I applaud that. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I really wish Sutton and Crystal could have worked this out by themselves. 

Obviously it could be her edit, and either way I could be wrong but crystal does not seem like a genuine person to me and it began from her bizarrely satisfied smirk wearing her “ugly [p]leather pants” after making Sutton melt down in whoever’s  backyard that was.  That just seemed like some weird mean girl shit.

I think Sutton should cut her losses with Crystal.  But that would be “real life.”

Not doing so though can secure Diamonds with the subsequent drama that will likely ensue.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Are you sure??? I just assume the songbird outside my window at 6 AM is my late father telling me to get up and at em... 😉

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Or does it? (Just teasing) 

Nah, the only time outside of work related emergencies that my dad saw 6am was because the party lasted until dawn.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Is Erika the alpha of the group now?  No one else likes what Crystal is doing.

I don't think she meant alpha in terms of dynamics in the group, whatever else I think about Erika Widowmaker, she's a big BIG personality, so yeah she's an Alpha. 

I just find Crystal utterly baffling and like Garcelle untrustworthy, now again she can feel any type of way about anything or anyone she wants, but, if her allegiances and feelings and beliefs are that changeable I can see why 14 people ghosted her. And her moral standards are all over the place if Sutton's darker than Erika (or possibly Diana and hell Kathy too!) Like Kathy Hilton didn't say anything dark in front of her since they've worked together? Come the fuck on Crystal. I wish the Crystal I like would tell the Crystal I hate to take a seat and shut the fuck up.

IMO they seemed to have made up between last season and this, and Sutton is pissed that Crystal went back there with the "you don't know what dark things she said" when Sutton thought last season was over.

Right and Sutton has admitted she was wrong many many times both on the show and off so it's not true she pretends she did nothing wrong. What she's not gonna stand for is this coy game of blackmail Crystal's playing with her. Also this isn't the same thing as the women vaguely alluding rumors they've ALL heard about X cast mate and then playing coy about what those rumors constitute, this is one cast member directly leveling an accusation of racist comments by another cast mate, and then not providing the receipt. Which is way way shittier if equally annoying. Even Erika agreed in her TH last week.

• Love 14

I wish Crystal would shut the fuck up. Erika can fuck off too.

I’m starting to hate this show more and more.

Crystal with her annoying voice and making herself more of a victim. Ugh she sucks.

Diana fucking sucks too. She seems like such a fake. 

Lisa and Erika smirking at each other because they got Sutton to leave the table. Two disgusting pieces of shit.

Kind of liked Kyle more this episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14