Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: High Cries and Misty Demeanors

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nichelle said:

I know that Sutton gets a lot of love, leeway and grace here. But her yelling at Diana when Diana was absolutely correct about her comments was too much. Sutton was absolutely wrong and then needed to take a break because it was just too much. Please. And I thought her approach to Crystal was condescending. "I need you to say it out loud so everyone can hear you". My response would have been to ask her when she became my mother.

Sorry... I know that Crystal gets a lot of crap. But I'm no big fan of Sutton either.

Yelling tho? Come on now Erika’s talking voice was higher then what Sutton came back with 

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Bravo_Obsessed 

@BravoObsessed6

Erika Jayne says she is unable to pay her tax bill #RHOBH

But she CAN afford to pay Mikey as a hanger-on/minion "creative director" and pay a "yes" team glam squad not ony a salary, but travel expenses, too.

Now, people can have a direct reason for hating her, as she felt that everyone's hatred was misplaced before, when it should have been directed toward only Tom.

• Applause 7
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Dorito, you need to leave the show STAT if you can't relax in Mexico and get a good nights' sleep.  Call the Doctor.  Get some melatonin. Or some kind of gummy that you can buy in California on every corner and store.  STAWP!  Ima gonna want to slap you if you don't get your shit together or go to inhouse rehab for anxiety over something that was FILMED FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.  Stop it. Now.  Get out of the widow's reeds.  You look ridiculous.  

Dorit's opinion of what's been going on changes with the direction of the wind. She should probably just stay quiet and out of the mess.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yelling tho? Come on now Erika’s talking voice was higher then what Sutton came back with 

We will likely not agree here. However, she was sitting next to her so the purpose certainly wasn't to overcome background noise. The moment she pointed her finger, raised her voice and said "I'm going to say it again!" is what I really have a problem with. Regardless of calling it "screaming" (of which I didn't hear any disagreement from the table when it was described as such), it was inappropriate.

Edited by nichelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I just find Garcelle’s beach house refreshing. Renovating a small house, instead of building a mausoleum from scratch, like some HWs. How much room does one need? Again, Garcelle rocks.

AND I love that's she spending her $$$ on real estate and not some dumbass Mikey!   Also, love that she went to Ventura County and bought a tiny house on the beach.  Nothing better!! Better beach, very quiet, lovely.

• Like 2
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, nichelle said:

I know that Sutton gets a lot of love, leeway and grace here. But her yelling at Diana when Diana was absolutely correct about her comments was too much. Sutton was absolutely wrong and then needed to take a break because it was just too much. Please. And I thought her approach to Crystal was condescending. "I need you to say it out loud so everyone can hear you". My response would have been to ask her when she became my mother.

Sorry... I know that Crystal gets a lot of crap. But I'm no big fan of Sutton either. A shared dislike of Erika isn't enough to excuse behavior.

Yeah, it felt a bit like she was playing to the internet, remembering how they had her back about Erika. Because as much as I hate Crystal's "dark" comment, Sutton was ridiculous there. It's not like Crystal would admit it (or to be kinder, would know about it) if she was "doing it" again.

That said, the Crystal victim shrinking body language was intriguing. And it drives me nuts how nobody just dismisses what Erika says by reminding her we all know she hates Sutton. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

We’re all sick of innuendos.  Been dragging on for too long. Sutton should outright ask what exactly it was that was so dark and upset Crystal so much. Give Crystal permission to tell the coven whatever it was. Because I don’t think it’s anything and Crystal knows it.

Erika’s smugness is difficult to watch.  On the brighter side - she’s gaining weight…hehehe 😆

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I should have had wine. This bitching would have gone over better. 

I had wine!! And I barely saw the show!!  That's ONE way to keep from losing your lunch!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im sorry but 14 people don’t just suddenly drop you .. one or two but fourteen? 

But seriously, who has 14 friends in the first place?  And then they all drop you at once?  This sounds like you flunked out of college and your sorority bitches CANNOT with you because... SORORITY BITCHES....

OK, this happened After College.  Like last year... Again, 14 friends???  This sounds like a GROUP to me.  

The whole thing sounds fishy without some GROUP.  Am I wrong?

Just a thought.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

But seriously, who has 14 friends in the first place?  And then they all drop you at once?  This sounds like you flunked out of college and your sorority bitches CANNOT with you because... SORORITY BITCHES....

Just a thought.

I get that but ALL 14? Like NONE of them kept in touch? Even in a group of friends some of them still stay in touch they all just don’t drop you you know what I’m saying 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

We’re all sick of innuendos.  Been dragging on for too long. Sutton should outright ask what exactly it was that was so dark and upset Crystal so much. Give Crystal permission to tell the coven whatever it was. Because I don’t think it’s anything and Crystal knows it.

Erika’s smugness is difficult to watch.  On the brighter side - she’s gaining weight…hehehe 😆

And her legs look like shit!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I get that but ALL 14? Like NONE of them kept in touch? Even in a group of friends some of them still stay in touch they all just don’t drop you you know what I’m saying 

I DO know what you're saying!  What did she have to do to keep 14 people from EVER speaking to her again??  Curious.

• Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

I DO know what you're saying!  What did she have to do to keep 14 people from EVER speaking to her again??  Curious.

apparently it was burning bridges to be friends with certain girls/people in the group … Sutton str8 up said what it was 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Keep stirring the shit between the new (and popular) new girls and the coven just slides through.  Keep it rotating to avoid another Denise situation.  

Sutton’s blue cherries dress and hat was adorable.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

My goodness. Who doesn’t have a glam team? Erika has kept hers even though she can’t pay her 2.2 million dollar tax bill. 

I just read this evening that the California Franchise Tax Board filed Claims again The Girardi’s for $5,373,045 and that’s not even federal.

I can’t even stand listening to Erika speak and she was talking a lot this episode.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17

Conspiracy theory here: I think Andy wants to keep Erika on this show because of the jail storyline he loves so much and instructed the coven to split sides with Erika and Rinna taking Crystals side and Kyle taking Suttons to keep the cameras (and us) focused on 'the fight' and not on everything going on with Erika.  I can't remember which side Dorito is on. Garcelle sees through this and isn't having any. I wish she'd have spoken up sooner but I guess she wants to keep her job,too. 

Everything's so staged and gross.  They couldn't even do any more shopping than one small shop before the cameras had to get right back to the big story-- the fight.  Ugh. When they brought Rinna on this show it became pure soap opera and has steadily gone downhill ever since. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, stcroix said:

Everything's so staged and gross.  They couldn't even do any more shopping than one small shop before the cameras had to get right back to the big story-- the fight.  Ugh. When they brought Rinna on this show it became pure soap opera and has steadily gone downhill ever since. 

I mean, really. Once they all got back together for dinner that night, it was

- "What did you do after surfing?"

(silence)

- "We talked"

(extended silence)

- "What did you talk about?"

And here we go. It was off to the races.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Shallow stuff first, Sutton’s outfits this trip are fabulous. Garcelle’s too. I even liked Dorit’s shop and drink outfit. That golden monstrosity in the talking heads is worse than the Robbed Widow look though. Didn’t think she had something fuglier in her closet. Sad to say I’m wrong.

No clue how half the coven is twisting Crystal to be the victim. And Crystal crying, probably sad she got caught spinning something. 

However Sutton needs to mind her Southern manners and stop whatever the hell she was doing at dinner. When Kyle needs to pull you to calm the f down, then you’ve gone too far. 
Diana is weird. 

• Like 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Haven’t read this thread yet but did we actually see/hear Erika say (to Crystal) “I don’t care what the truth is, [ if u r called a liar] you need to defend yourself?

Yes - she doesn't care what the truth is.  She said it herself!

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Okay, I’m going to really date myself here, but between the surfing and the conch shell, this is reminding me of the Brady Bunch’s trip to Hawaii. All that’s missing is Vincent Price.

And the big tarantula on the chest in the middle of the night - fingers crossed someone will get that next week 😄

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

So this is where Sutton loses me - Sutton wants to make it seem like she didn't do anything wrong and Crystal was totally in the wrong between last season and this, and IMO that is not correct. 

IMO they seemed to have made up between last season and this, and Sutton is pissed that Crystal went back there with the "you don't know what dark things she said" when Sutton thought last season was over.

2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Although rewatching Season 1 today reminded me that Kyle has been a shit-stirring bitch since the beginning. She just has to get new cohorts every few years...

After watching reruns of Seasons 1-6 over the past few weeks, I'll voice an Unpopular Opinion in that I think Kyle's right more than she's wrong 

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I agree with Kyle about the 14 friends. 

Yeah - see my above comment 😄

2 hours ago, ancslove said:

Sorry, but I honestly think Garcelle is as manipulative as Erika.  She’s as much a shit-stirrer as Erika and Kyle.  And none of this would be happening if she hadn’t accused Crystal of always planning to say “Are you that girl?” no matter what Sutton said.  And I still don’t know where Garcelle got that idea.  And now she’s accusing Crystal of projecting a false demeanor to gain sympathy.  

Here's where Crystal could have shut it down with "We're friends now - it's over."  Whether she's too naive for reality tv, or just looking for camera time, - either way, I blame Garcelle for the original shit stirring, but then Crystal brought the rest of this on herself.

1 hour ago, sistermagpie said:

Yeah, it felt a bit like she was playing to the internet, remembering how they had her back about Erika. Because as much as I hate Crystal's "dark" comment, Sutton was ridiculous there. It's not like Crystal would admit it (or to be kinder, would know about it) if she was "doing it" again.

But I believe she "did it again" on WWHL last week.  Didn't she?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

But seriously, who has 14 friends in the first place?  And then they all drop you at once? Again, 14 friends???  This sounds like a GROUP to me.  

Maybe it was a math-challenged coven? This has Carlton written all over it...

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

They whizzed right past Diana's infamous book.

Cameras took unflattering stealth shots of various exposed body parts. They did the same thing in a previous season.

Sounds like the 14 friends compared notes and staged a confratation with Crystal.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She has enough money for flying out a glam squad on her dime? Isn’t Erika supposed to be broke? 

Maybe instead of 40,000 a month on glam, it's 30,000 a month? Times must be tough. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Do you think Erika actually pays her 'glam squad' much or is it more about them getting exposure and airtime on Bravo? 

I've never understood the whole glam squad thing so I'm with Kyle and Crystal on this. But hey, it ain't my money.

Edited by nichelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, nichelle said:

Do you think Erika actually pays her 'glam squad' much or is it more about them getting exposure and airtime on Bravo? 

The latter.

Mikey supposedly complained about not getting paid last year. Erika advertised for glam staff offering work credit, i.e., exposure. I suspect Mikey is a bit tarnished having worked for Erika.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1

When Rinna told Crystal to go with "Mama Erika" (so she could go get another drink and give out more sage advice) I rolled my eyes so hard.  "Mama Erika" has a terrible ring to it. 

They tried to bring down Sutton again, and again it didn't work.  Diana can take a long walk off a short pier.  I'm not feeling her one bit and who asked her to find a solution for the Sutton and Crystal issues, anyway?  Oh yeah, that's right, nobody.  I have no interest in her teary eyed, hormones either, but now I want to check out her book, since it backfired on her and she would rather keep it under wraps. 

I didn't blame Sutton for holding Crystal's feet to the fire when she made her, in front of the group, give her word not to, basically "assassinate her character" anymore.  It took a little wheedling, but hopefully Crystal won't come back at her a year from now, saying she misinterpreted her words somehow.  Sometimes it's very good to have witnesses, and this is one of those times.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

If anyone spoke to me in the condescending way Sutton spoke to Crystal, I would lose my shit. The way she can dish and dish and dish it out and then play the victim when anyone addresses it should embarrass her. 

Edited by MinorL
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika and Lisa smirking at each other that was nasty 

This makes me think that the FF5 are working overtime to split up the friend group of Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal.  It's easier to bully them into quitting the show if they are on their own.  Kyle is riling up Sutton and Erika/Rinna are working on Crystal, and Dorit ... 's home was invaded, have you heard?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

When Rinna told Crystal to go with "Mama Erika" (so she could go get another drink and give out more sage advice) I rolled my eyes so hard.  "Mama Erika" has a terrible ring to it. 

They tried to bring down Sutton again, and again it didn't work.  Diana can take a long walk off a short pier.  I'm not feeling her one bit and who asked her to find a solution for the Sutton and Crystal issues, anyway?  Oh yeah, that's right, nobody.  I have no interest in her teary eyed, hormones either, but now I want to check out her book, since it backfired on her and she would rather keep it under wraps. 

I didn't blame Sutton for holding Crystal's feet to the fire when she made her, in front of the group, give her word not to, basically "assassinate her character" anymore.  It took a little wheedling, but hopefully Crystal won't come back at her a year from now, saying she misinterpreted her words somehow.  Sometimes it's very good to have witnesses, and this is one of those times.

Diana was correct that Sutton was contradicting herself. Sutton was busy stating that she did NOT say that she hated Crystal and launching into 'what I actually said was I hate what you did to me'. That would have been fine except it didn't happen the way she remembered. So, I have no issue with Diana correcting the record.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

The latter.

Mikey supposedly complained about not getting paid last year. Erika advertised for glam staff offering work credit, i.e., exposure. I suspect Mikey is a bit tarnished having worked for Erika.

Thanks! I don't follow this closely enough so wasn't sure. That makes complete sense, though.

• Fire 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nichelle said:

Sorry... I know that Crystal gets a lot of crap. But I'm no big fan of Sutton either. A shared dislike of Erika isn't enough to excuse behavior.

Completely agree. Sutton gets a pass on everything because of Erika, but Sutton acts like an asshole a lot. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

So … who else is sick of Sutton?  For someone who is so obsessed with manners, she appears to be very rude, what with asking the same question over and over again and not allowing Crystal to answer, then breaking out into tears and leaving the table.  And, it wasn’t the first time.  The girl needs a “fainting couch” like women who got the “vapors” in the 1800s! Nothing interesting about her at all!  Fascinated about Diana though.  Wondering if there’s any truth to the high end madam rumors?

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, nichelle said:

Diana was correct that Sutton was contradicting herself. Sutton was busy stating that she did NOT say that she hated Crystal and launching into 'what I actually said was I hate what you did to me'. That would have been fine except it didn't happen the way she remembered. So, I have no issue with Diana correcting the record.

In this instance I agree with you.  Sutton can't expect anyone to read her mind either, she said it the way she said it too, and that's how it was remembered.  Fair enough, regardless of what Sutton's intentions may have been.  Diana annoys me because she knew Sutton all of five minutes and had already judged her and found her wanting.   

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I’m waiting for the main event, which I think will be Erika and Diana really going at one another.  After all … Diana seems like a more worldly, Eurotrash version of Erika (rich, older husband, traveling glam squad and all).  But, she scraped and clawed her way out of a war torn country and Erica, although tough, is no match for Diana. Looking forward to see someone who can really go hardball at Erica and mow her over!  Enough with the Sutton/Crystal B.S. already.  (Crystal is interesting only because she is Chinese and it has been interesting to learn a bit about her culture and traditions.). There are more interesting feuds to be played out here.  Andy Cohen … are you listening?

Edited by ChattyCathyLA
Spelling error
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

I’m waiting for the main event, which I think will be Erika and Diana really going at one another.  After all … Diana seems like a more worldly, Eurotrash version of Erika (rich, older husband, traveling glam squad and all).  But, she scraped and clawed her way out of a war torn country and Erica, although tough, is no match for Diana. Looking forward to see someone who can really go hardball at Erica and mow her over!  Enough with the Sutton/Crystal B.S. already.  (Crystal is interesting only because she is Chinese and it has been interesting to learn a bit about her culture and traditions.). There are more interesting feuds to be played out here.  Andy Cohen … are you listening?

That might have to wait until next season. I caught Erika on her last WWHL appearance and during some random game she shared how much she really likes Diana. It sounded like they get along.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, nichelle said:

That might have to wait until next season. I caught Erika on her last WWHL appearance and during some random game she shared how much she really likes Diana. It sounded like they get along.

Oh CRAP!  That’s gonna be the feud of the century when it happens!  I hope they build up to it!  Those two are too similar in demeanor to get along forever.  Strong personalities like theirs are bound to clash.  I can’t wait! 😁😁😁

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So true!!!  Season 1 was Oscar-worthy compared to the current seasons.

Agreed!  I remember when these “Housewives” shows were about the charity events they were planning and the women getting fitted for fashion shows, their businesses, etc.  Sometime ago, it became all about cat fighting over some petty throw-away comment one housewife made to another that got blown up into epic proportions!  I think it may have started with RHONYC with Kelly Bensimmon’s infamous “You’re down here (motions with her hand) and I’m up here” comment, in a vain attempt to show her supposed societal superiority over uber sharp and witty, Bethany Frankel.  Must have made the ratings go up and now we have some stupid fight which permeates every season of all the different shows.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

I don't blame Sutton for getting fed up with the women who keep questioning what she 'allegedly' said (according to meek little Crystal).  I don't like to be called a liar, either, and especially when there's no way to prove I didn't say what someone says I did. No one does.  But Sutton's not only answering to Tattle Tale Crystal but she's got Ax to Grind Erika, Bully Lisa Rinna, and now Clueless Diana asking (or demanding) answers to questions over and over and showing they don't believe her right to her face and in front of everyone-- and the cameras. They act friendly to her then stick the knife in her back. 

She did mix up the hate/love comment Diana overheard but in the heat of the moment most of us couldn't remember exactly what we said days before, I'd assume.  I think this season is all about not the take down of Erika Jane, but the take down of Sutton or Crystal.  Anything but the takedown of the coven...  Andy thinks this is fascinating viewing-- but boy is he wrong! 

Sutton is peculiar, she's admitted she's peculiar and I can tolerate her, but I can't stand Crystal throwing out some unproven and damaging statement against her with no proof and then sitting back with that little smirk and letting the Mean Girls fight her battle for her.   

• Like 2
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I agree with Kyle about the 14 friends. 

7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im sorry but 14 people don’t just suddenly drop you .. one or two but fourteen? 

That's not really true.  I've been involved in large circle drama.  A lot of people are followers.  I was best friends with someone and when the circle justifiably turned on him for something he did, I was guilty by association so some of those people turned on me too.  Eventually I became cordial again, but it was never the same.  Unless we have facts, we don't know what happened with Crystal.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

That's not really true.  I've been involved in large circle drama.  A lot of people are followers.  I was best friends with someone and when the circle justifiably turned on him for something he did, I was guilty by association so some of those people turned on me too.  Eventually I became cordial again, but it was never the same.  Unless we have facts, we don't know what happened with Crystal.  

We don’t know what happened with the “14” but we do know what what Crystal does. She throws others under the bus when questioned. She then makes vague statements about the person but won’t elaborate just leaves it to interpretation. I can definitely see why “14” people would drop her after continuing the same pattern of behavior and trying to make herself a victim. I do not like her and I don’t care about Erika and whoever trying to split Sutton,Garcelle and Crystal. Garcelle sees she’s a snake so why even bother having her on your team!

Sutton may have gone a little off the rails but I don’t blame her because she’s sick of the shit and Diana can kick rocks. Clearly her and Crystal have the same MO!

• Like 1
  • Love 18