Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: High Cries and Misty Demeanors

• Start Topic

She throws others under the bus when questioned. She then makes vague statements about the person but won’t elaborate just leaves it to interpretation.

Has she done it with anyone else besides Sutton?

• Like 4

I don't blame Sutton for demanding that Crystal stop with this nonsense and say that she will loud enough for the others to hear. Crystal for whatever reason threw out an accusaton that Sutton said something so dark, problematic and hurtful, something that none of the other women heard but then refuses to say what it is. So as long as she doesn't say what Sutton said she can never be proven to be a liar and she can use this again against Sutton.  I think someone put this in her head that this would be a good way to continue the controversy from last season and be useful for her. She is now caught in this web and she doesn't know how to get out. And she has Erika and Rinna encouraging her. 

I'm just waiting for the scene where Erika tells Crytal that she is on the side of the victims because she thinks it's cool. This better be part of the show after teasing it all season. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Next week's preview: Garcelle mentioned she invited Denise to a party at her house. Did I hear that correctly? I'm guessing she won't be on the show, but wish she were.

Yes, and didn’t Rinna say she had also talked to Denise? That was about the only bright spot of the whole hour. Hope next week delivers.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yes, and didn’t Rinna say she had also talked to Denise? That was about the only bright spot of the whole hour. Hope next week delivers.

At least bringing back Denise would even up the rivalries. 

• Love 8

Crystal loved that she was getting so much attention from Erika and Rinna. She let Erika wind her up. Rinna looked gleeful and not like she was mourning her mom.

I enjoyed the shopping scene and would much rather see that versus the so called drama.

I’m guessing Mikey is definitely there for the tv exposure. He probably gets other jobs thanks to Bravo while he works on his book Yas Queen, Styling Housewives, Hos and Bros or something equally obnoxious.

21 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

It's an episode like this that I wish Camille were in it.

I was just thinking we need a dinner party with Camille and maybe two of the fourteen friends.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Erika’s smugness is difficult to watch.  On the brighter side - she’s gaining weight…hehehe 😆

It’s very entertaining for me that Erika looks dumpier and dumpier each episode. 
That pale pink oversized shirt dress she wore to dinner was worse than any of Kyle’s muumuus. And her jowls are really making me laugh.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

That's not really true.  I've been involved in large circle drama.  A lot of people are followers.  I was best friends with someone and when the circle justifiably turned on him for something he did, I was guilty by association so some of those people turned on me too.  Eventually I became cordial again, but it was never the same.  Unless we have facts, we don't know what happened with Crystal.  

I have never not been friends with someone in my group unless they actually did something that would be seen and unforgivable to one of my other friends.. yes she could have fallen out with a group of girls but ALL 14? And notice how she doesn’t refute that or try to say but… 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
42 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

The only reason that Rinna would want Denise back would be to have another go at her. I can just hear her now. "Ok Denise we need to to clear the air. So tell us again what really happened between you and Brandy. Because we all know that Brand has her faults but she doesn't lie."

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I get that but ALL 14? Like NONE of them kept in touch? Even in a group of friends some of them still stay in touch they all just don’t drop you you know what I’m saying 

When Rinna knows and is staying quiet because she wants Sutton to suffer you have to believe that there is a good reason these people dumped her.  Kyle flip flopping around makes sense especially because Crystal told Kyle she missed the DARK comment because she was drinking.

but when LIPS keeps them shut and does not defend then I think it is more than just smoke.  And my guess is thats why Garcelle has been standoffish with Crystal.  Even tone deaf Teddi now says she and Crystal are "friendly" not friends.

Saying that, I still like parts of Crystal and am still willing to see how this plays out but I did see the moment Sutton mentioned the issue Crystal went into retreat.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, ancslove said:

Sutton’s an odd one.  She’s quite fragile emotionally, but goes about it so aggressively that she can I think seem more threatening than she intends.  The way she growls out her statements when pushed to the brink is a very similar tone to Erika’s more intentionally aggressive growls. 

Sutton can be her own worst enemy a lot of the time, which is why she finds herself in these situations, and why I can get so frustrated with her. She needs to keep her emotions under control. She should know by now that once she flies off like that, it’s open season, and defending herself is a lost cause most of the time. Yes, it’s angering to hear the shit talk. But returning fire just makes it worse. Just say “OK” and leave the situation. Pick your battles. Truth will out.

She hasn’t learned to play this game. Others — like Crystal and Erika for two — do it very well.

(And I really, really wish Sutton would just stop trying to be friends with people who it’s clear she can’t trust. Stop 👏setting 👏yourself 👏 up!)

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought we were going to have a nip slip, the neckline of that dress was practically around her waist.

I did love the review of her TH looks, that peasant blouse from season 1 was the worst, I remember it and thought, all that money and she is wearing that?

And Diana is there because....why? All I see is a woman frittering away her settlement money on vanity projects, that book was odd, what was the purpose? She could have done a calendar for far less and achieved the same result.  Rinna naked is nothing shocking, it was not the first time.  Did people think it was a picture book of call girls? Really?

So Crystal was crying all day so she must really be hurt but Sutton crying and shaking with fear when Erika threatened her is no big deal?  Shut up Crystal, nobody did anything to you.  I really want to know what happened with the 14 friends, that sounds nuts.

Sutton should be wearing a one piece bathing suit with a swirly print design, she has an unfortunate shape. Yes I am being catty.

Diana is a chunky gal, I was surprised by it, I assumed she would be one of those European women who has a baby and wears a size 0 immediately after giving birth. Yes, I am being catty.

Erika is looking very thick, not show ready at all. Yes I am being catty.

Dorit, the spotlight has shifted to Sutton and Crystal and now she has to garner sympathy for not being able to sleep.

I can never hate Garcelle, her comments about the nonsense while eating her dinner were funny, she is not wasting a good meal on those bitches.

I loved that shop they went in to, Mita, Mita?  Vacation shopping is always better than shopping at home. 

Was anyone else surprised by how basic the hotel rooms are?  It is a Hilton property, I wonder if that is a coincidence? Am I just jaded by all the amazing places and hotels the HW's have been to?

I have never heard of Punta de Mita, it looks nice.

I agree with you on all points.  The Conrad hotels are Hilton Hotels but this one didn’t seem as lush as I would expect.

After Diana brought up her Room 23 book, I had to look into it.  You can buy that on Amazon for a whopping 468.91 euro!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

The only reason that Rinna would want Denise back would be to have another go at her. I can just hear her now. "Ok Denise we need to to clear the air. So tell us again what really happened between you and Brandy. Because we all know that Brand has her faults but she doesn't lie."

That’s why I was a little surprised to hear that Rinna talked to her as if she were connecting with an old friend. I think Denise wouldn’t fall for that, plus, was it ever brought out what, exactly, Denise had on some of the women? To me that always sounded like it was directed at Rinna.

And I swear, if they bring Brandi Glanville back into this — 😡.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Sutton can be her own worst enemy a lot of the time, which is why she finds herself in these situations, and why I can get so frustrated with her. She needs to keep her emotions under control. She should know by now that once she flies off like that, it’s open season, and defending herself is a lost cause most of the time. Yes, it’s angering to hear the shit talk. But returning fire just makes it worse. Just say “OK” and leave the situation. Pick your battles. Truth will out.

She hasn’t learned to play this game. Others — like Crystal and Erika for two — do it very well.

(And I really, really wish Sutton would just stop trying to be friends with people who it’s clear she can’t trust. Stop 👏setting 👏yourself 👏 up!)

THANK YOU.

I like Sutton, but in last night's episode, she got so cringey. I'm not sure whether she sucks at defending herself, or what. Maybe she's not cut out for this kind of show? It's hard to say.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/15/2022 at 8:59 PM, Surrealist said:

I found it interesting that she didn't really want to address the matter, and preferred to gloss over the rumor. It's a pretty egregious rumor that can ruin a person's reputation.

We have a whole ass criminal on this show whose bullshit has been getting ignored. We might as well address everything this season.

I knew a little bit about the rumors involving Diana being a call girl but I saw this article today.  I don’t know if there is anything to this but it certainly is juicy.

https://steemkr.com/news/@zen12/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring

I have to add that I also read that RDJ’s attorney claimed he never made the statements in the article.  Still, sometimes where there is smoke there’s fire.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Love 2

I can’t speculate about Crystal’s pattern, but Sutton’s is pretty clear by now.  She’ll blow up about something that often isn’t a huge deal (although this time it’s more serious), growl an order two or three times at the person upsetting her, and then spiral into tears.

Crystal backed herself into a corner with “dark”, when the other description she once used (problematic) was probably the safer and more fitting term.  But Sutton was a mess during that entire conversation last year and I really don’t blame Crystal for being put off by the whole thing.  Even if I think Crystal’s standards for canceling are much, much lower than anyone else’s.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, nichelle said:

I know that Sutton gets a lot of love, leeway and grace here. But her yelling at Diana when Diana was absolutely correct about her comments was too much. Sutton was absolutely wrong and then needed to take a break because it was just too much. Please. And I thought her approach to Crystal was condescending. "I need you to say it out loud so everyone can hear you". My response would have been to ask her when she became my mother.

Sorry... I know that Crystal gets a lot of crap. But I'm no big fan of Sutton either. A shared dislike of Erika isn't enough to excuse behavior.

This!   And honestly, I've never know a "good person" that felt the need to shout at me that she was a good person. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Wink 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

We’re all sick of innuendos.  Been dragging on for too long. Sutton should outright ask what exactly it was that was so dark and upset Crystal so much. Give Crystal permission to tell the coven whatever it was. Because I don’t think it’s anything and Crystal knows it.

Erika’s smugness is difficult to watch.  On the brighter side - she’s gaining weight…hehehe 😆

Erika looked a little beefy in the surfing segment.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Here's my question about THE FOURTEEN (it sounds like a cabal they way they kept talking about it) - Crystal will allegedly do "whatever it takes" to get in good with the leader/most influential (can't remember how Sutton put it) member of the group.  Who is Crystal supposedly trying to butter up by taking down Sutton, if this true?  Erika?  Is Erika the alpha of the group now?  No one else likes what Crystal is doing.

Or did I misunderstand and the thinking is that Crystal wants to become the alpha by doing this?  Because she does not have an alpha personality.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Here's my question about THE FOURTEEN (it sounds like a cabal they way they kept talking about it) - Crystal will allegedly do "whatever it takes" to get in good with the leader/most influential (can't remember how Sutton put it) member of the group.  Who is Crystal supposedly trying to butter up by taking down Sutton, if this true?  Erika?  Is Erika the alpha of the group now?  No one else likes what Crystal is doing.

Or did I misunderstand and the thinking is that Crystal wants to become the alpha by doing this?  Because she does not have an alpha personality.

She undermines other friends in the group is what it sounds like happens … which we have watched her do 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika repeating she said you’re a liar!!! She’s projecting her shit onto Crystal that is some super manipulative shit 

All of this .. it’s sad 

Yes , but the good thing is Crystal knows exactly what Ericka is doing.  Ericka still wants to fight with Sutton but she's coaching Crystal to try and take her down. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Haven’t read this thread yet but did we actually see/hear Erika say (to Crystal) “I don’t care what the truth is, [ if u r called a liar] you need to defend yourself?

I may have what’s in the brackets wrong because Margaret made me drink wine while watching this 🥴

Lol !!! you guys are cracking me the hell up !!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, howivesforever said:

We don’t know what happened with the “14” but we do know what what Crystal does. She throws others under the bus when questioned. She then makes vague statements about the person but won’t elaborate just leaves it to interpretation. I can definitely see why “14” people would drop her after continuing the same pattern of behavior and trying to make herself a victim. I do not like her and I don’t care about Erika and whoever trying to split Sutton,Garcelle and Crystal. Garcelle sees she’s a snake so why even bother having her on your team!

Sutton may have gone a little off the rails but I don’t blame her because she’s sick of the shit and Diana can kick rocks. Clearly her and Crystal have the same MO!

And, right there - you totally explained the reason why Rinna was saying in her talking head that she didn't have 14 friends - she's done the same thing!!  

• Like 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, right there - you totally explained the reason why Rinna was saying in her talking head that she didn't have 14 friends - she's done the same thing!!  

Right in this friend group undermining friends to be in with the circle isn’t something frowned upon it’s something that is expected… you just can’t step out of line with them or you’ll find yourself toast 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

THANK YOU.

I like Sutton, but in last night's episode, she got so cringey. I'm not sure whether she sucks at defending herself, or what. Maybe she's not cut out for this kind of show? It's hard to say.

Which is exactly why, even if she passes the Bar exam, I don’t think she would make a good Attorney. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Erika's confessional look makes it seems like she has the worst case of pink-eye ever.

With her voice and that makeup, I just hear Gozer saying “are you the key master?”

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Never thought I'd agree with Kyle, but she (and Garcelle) were spot on about Crystal at the end. And she was also right when she said "these girls just don't like Sutton."

Diana who's supposedly super tough and would get in fights, cries when Sutton stands up to her? Ok. 

Erika is no friend to Crystal. She's no friend to anyone. She was thriving in Crystal's misery. When Kyle asked Rinna and Erika on facetime what Crystal was upset about, they couldn't remember. That's very telling. They don't care about Crystal's feelings, it's all about getting to Sutton. 

And Crystal pretty much admitted that, but didn’t care because Erika was going after Sutton, which is all Crystal wants. She’s really playing with fire, thinking Erika’s an ally.

For the time being, with Erika as wingman, Crystal can go on gaslighting with the benefit of looking innocent as she does so. That’s why now when I look back, I don’t buy her tears, shocked and hurt looks, or stammering explanations. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

I’m waiting for the main event, which I think will be Erika and Diana really going at one another.  After all … Diana seems like a more worldly, Eurotrash version of Erika (rich, older husband, traveling glam squad and all).  But, she scraped and clawed her way out of a war torn country and Erica, although tough, is no match for Diana. Looking forward to see someone who can really go hardball at Erica and mow her over!  Enough with the Sutton/Crystal B.S. already.  (Crystal is interesting only because she is Chinese and it has been interesting to learn a bit about her culture and traditions.). There are more interesting feuds to be played out here.  Andy Cohen … are you listening?

No, I don't think that will happen, it will be Garcelle and Ericka at odds this season. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have never not been friends with someone in my group unless they actually did something that would be seen and unforgivable to one of my other friends.. yes she could have fallen out with a group of girls but ALL 14? And notice how she doesn’t refute that or try to say but… 

This issue with Crystal and her previous friend group is much more interesting to me than Sutton’s potentially “Dark” comment.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Man, Garcelle is stunning at dinner!

Yes, so was Kyle. That light green jumpsuit with the feathers and earrings to match were gorgeous on her. Hair and makeup looked perfect, too. No glam squad! She said on WWHL she never brings glam. She's a do it yourself girl. She's not my fave but I admire her for that. 

• Love 19

Sutton is not good at defending herself. She’s lashes out without thinking. But it must be awful to be ganged up on like that. Erika is in her smug glory.

And Crystal gets all the attention and SL without saying a word. Just sits there looking glum while everyone around her jabbers on about … what? I don’t know!

This is the silliest season ever (And I’ve seen puppy gate). And boring too.  I thought once the pandemic subsided things would become fun and entertaining… 

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
40 minutes ago, chlban said:

I am totally bored. How many shows are they going to do about Crystal's feelings? 

Kyle was on WWHL. And what is this trend of women wearing dresses barely covering their boobs? I thought the top of her dress was going to slip down and expose everything. Anyway…she said there will be something coming up between Kathy and Rinna so that will probably kill the Crystal vs. Sutton story (until the reunion). 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That pale pink oversized shirt dress she [Erika] wore to dinner was worse than any of Kyle’s muumuus.

This reminded me I laughed when Kyle immediately was drawn to the 'caftans' in that little shop!  But then she bought some little tiny lingerie so ???

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

When Crystal first came on the show, didn’t she make some comment about “status,” and said (I think about Sutton) that she had never heard of her, implying that Sutton was a nobody to her?

Knives were out, even then.

Like I said in another post, Crystal is making a deal with the devil teaming up with Erika.

I’m glad to see the group radar is working with Crystal. I never liked/trusted her.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I don't know about any power plays Crystal is doing with this group or what happened with her last friend group (I'm dying to find out!), but she definitely is in good with the influential members. Last season, Crystal was besties with Kathy Hilton and this season she is super close to Diana.  She must run in very rich, powerful circles.  It's a good position to be in because the alphas in the group will protect her, ex: Diana being her "bodyguard."

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Which is exactly why, even if she passes the Bar exam, I don’t think she would make a good Attorney. 

Maybe a probate attorney, or another specialty where she wouldn’t have to defend anyone in court. She’s just too emotional, and can’t keep that in check. Sort of like Nancy Grace, now that I think about it.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So, Crystal got iced out of a friend group of 14 other women?  Obviously, something had to have happened that was pretty serious.  Interesting that Sutton, Kyle and Rinna have all heard the same stories about Crystal.

And, Rinna - I hope you're not wondering WHY you don't have 14 friends....but, if you are, come sit down next to me and let me fill you in.....  🤣

Wasn't she Teddi's friend?

15 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If memory serves, she said at the reunion that all her jewelry was stolen.

I've seen her wearing the art deco ring since.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2