Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: High Cries and Misty Demeanors

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Haven’t read this thread yet but did we actually see/hear Erika say (to Crystal) “I don’t care what the truth is, [ if u r called a liar] you need to defend yourself?

I may have what’s in the brackets wrong because Margaret made me drink wine while watching this 🥴

Yes - it was something very, very close to that.  And, I was shocked to hear that, too.

Hope you and Margaret are enjoying your wine!  🍷

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And she doesn’t have a glam squad? Impressed. 
Look how classy Garcelle looks! 

Man, Garcelle is stunning at dinner!

Watching Erika and Rinna stir the pot is exhausting.  

• Like 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Note to self: Do not watch episodes of season 1 and then try to watch this crap. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So true!!!  Season 1 was Oscar-worthy compared to the current seasons.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Okay, I’m going to really date myself here, but between the surfing and the conch shell, this is reminding me of the Brady Bunch’s trip to Hawaii. All that’s missing is Vincent Price.

Yes! And I was thinking of the Forgetting Sarah Marshall surf lesson.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Okay, I’m going to really date myself here, but between the surfing and the conch shell, this is reminding me of the Brady Bunch’s trip to Hawaii. All that’s missing is Vincent Price.

Oh and the tiki idol Bobby found that was evil. I’m dating myself too LOL! 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Rumors can ruin someone’s lives .. you don’t say 

Just like a rumor of some "very dark things said between two people when having a conversation about race and racism".  But, that's not a problem, right???  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Admiring all the earrings reminds me. Did Kyle's beautiful emerald earrings get stolen? I loved those in the early years.

If memory serves, she said at the reunion that all her jewelry was stolen.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Yes - it was something very, very close to that.  And, I was shocked to hear that, too.

Hope you and Margaret are enjoying your wine!  🍷

That Margaret is pretty effectively forceful🥴

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Admiring all the earrings reminds me. Did Kyle's beautiful emerald earrings get stolen? I loved those in the early years.

Yesssss!! I bought a few pair back then to emulate hers!! They are still on the little card, I am not very fancy. Lol

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It’s clear that Crystal needs Erika to keep this bullshit going. She’ll fold quick, if she has to speak for herself and if she’s pressed for details. And damn, I am tired of everybody talking in riddles.

And I agree with an earlier post.  Who the hell is Diana to jump in here, not to mention pass judgment? 

• Applause 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Girl don’t you have a store NOT to go into? Diana you lie about stupid shit I’d keep your mouth closed 

She and Erika are two sides of the same coin.

And I agree with an earlier post.  Who the hell is Diana to jump in here, not to mention pass judgment? 

She was busy trying to deflect attention from the rumors she's a Hollywood madam.

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Note to self: Do not watch episodes of season 1 and then try to watch this crap. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Although rewatching Season 1 today reminded me that Kyle has been a shit-stirring bitch since the beginning. She just has to get new cohorts every few years...

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
(edited)
36 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Haven’t read this thread yet but did we actually see/hear Erika say (to Crystal) “I don’t care what the truth is, [ if u r called a liar] you need to defend yourself?

I may have what’s in the brackets wrong because Margaret made me drink wine while watching this 🥴

I thought she said "I don't know what the truth is". I'd have to rewatch to confirm but that 's what I recall.

Correcting myself. Yep, she said "I don't care what the truth is. But you know what I do know? If you don't stand up and fight for your side, you will be run over"

Edited by nichelle
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im sorry but 14 people don’t just suddenly drop you .. one or two but fourteen? 

I am presuming that it was a friend group that she had a falling out with, which I could see. But I do think that if they are going to give Crystal a hard time about talking around whatever it is that Sutton said, then they are doing the same thing with Crystal's 14 friends.

I now buy into theory that this is an effort to drive a wedge between Crystal and Sutton because Kyle and Garcelle, in particular, really don't want to Sutton to like Crystal and Erika and Rinna really don't want Crystal to like Sutton. I really wish Sutton and Crystal could have worked this out by themselves. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15

Sorry, but I honestly think Garcelle is as manipulative as Erika.  She’s as much a shit-stirrer as Erika and Kyle.  And none of this would be happening if she hadn’t accused Crystal of always planning to say “Are you that girl?” no matter what Sutton said.  And I still don’t know where Garcelle got that idea.  And now she’s accusing Crystal of projecting a false demeanor to gain sympathy.  

Diana maybe shouldn’t have got involved, but she was correct about the instance she weighed in on.  Sutton did say about Crystal “I like you but I hate you but I like you” and didn’t water it down with “I hate what you’re doing”.  

Sutton’s an odd one.  She’s quite fragile emotionally, but goes about it so aggressively that she can I think seem more threatening than she intends.  The way she growls out her statements when pushed to the brink is a very similar tone to Erika’s more intentionally aggressive growls. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I now buy into theory that this is an effort to drive a wedge between Crystal and Sutton because Kyle and Garcelle, in particular, really don't want to Sutton to like Crystal and Erika and Rinna really don't want Crystal to like Sutton. I really wish Sutton and Crystal could have worked this out by themselves. 

This was definitely the vibe I was getting from last week's episode.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

My goodness. Who doesn’t have a glam team? Erika has kept hers even though she can’t pay her 2.2 million dollar tax bill. 

How does that work exactly?  I guess her 600K Bravo salary is considered to be seizable if they need to.My little $23K  is audited and I have to pay back $75/month for too MUCH on the old Social Security check.  Went from $691 to $630.  Yep, They pay me too MUCH!!!  I don't employ anyone, I wash my own hair, do my own nails, drive my small car to work 3 days/week. Scum!

Dorito, you need to leave the show STAT if you can't relax in Mexico and get a good nights' sleep.  Call the Doctor.  Get some melatonin. Or some kind of gummy that you can buy in California on every corner and store.  STAWP!  Ima gonna want to slap you if you don't get your shit together or go to inhouse rehab for anxiety over something that was FILMED FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.  Stop it. Now.  Get out of the widow's reeds.  You look ridiculous.   

Why EXACTLY did Diana cry?  I missed it.  Must have been yapping to the neighbor. OY!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

How does that work exactly?  I guess her 600K Bravo salary is considered to be seizable if they need to.My little $23K  is audited and I have to pay back $75/month for too MUCH on the old Social Security check.  Went from $691 to $630.  Yep, They pay me too MUCH!!!  I don't employ anyone, I wash my own hair, do my own nails, drive my small car to work 3 days/week. Scum!

One of these days, I'm not going to be able to afford Bravo.  And WHY do I care that these beyotches all have glam except for the YOUNGEST ONE.  Urp.   

I'll ALWAYS have the internets and y'all to keep me updated!

Why EXACTLY did Diana cry?  I missed it.  Must have been yapping to the neighbor. OY!

Sutton “yelled” at her… lol 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)

The Uncle usually doesn't fall for some old "poor me VICTIM" stories. Especially when we're talking about MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....

How does Erika escape paying back $$$ for those victims, if she spent their money?? I'm confused.  She's saying "they may have been paid"....  WHO? I mean, besides Erika Jayne.  She's done and gone nutso.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I know that Sutton gets a lot of love, leeway and grace here. But her yelling at Diana when Diana was absolutely correct about her comments was too much. Sutton was absolutely wrong and then needed to take a break because it was just too much. Please. And I thought her approach to Crystal was condescending. "I need you to say it out loud so everyone can hear you". My response would have been to ask her when she became my mother.

Sorry... I know that Crystal gets a lot of crap. But I'm no big fan of Sutton either. A shared dislike of Erika isn't enough to excuse behavior.

Edited by nichelle
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I think Diana was crying tears of relief that everyone stopped talking about her coffee table book and that they didn't go into further discussion of the rumors that came out about her after the book was published.

She wasn't crying for anyone else but herself.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9