Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: High Cries and Misty Demeanors

• Start Topic

As the Mexico getaway continues, Dorit struggles to work through her robbery-related anxiety while Lisa sees signs of her mother flying all around her. Kyle and Garcelle are convinced they’re being manipulated by Crystal, who is also hearing from Erika that she needs to stand up for herself. Sutton snaps at Diana, pushing their new friendship to the breaking point.

Airdate: 06/15/2022

• Love 1

Man, if only it's revealed that LVP was messing with Rinna to make her look crazy so LVP could steal Lois' secret fortune that Rinna is supposed to inherit or something.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

I am just so damn glad Erika’s moved on and is living her best life in the present. Two-bit Material Girl.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I love how Dorito is talking (again)  about not sleeping and having anxiety. And everyone else is not listening, eating bacon and talking.

Shut Erika, God I wish someone would take her down. 

Because…bacon!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Haha this is Erika on a GOOD anti-depressant?

She’s smug AF. She’s acting like she’s got all this fraud litigation beat. I’m really hating her attitude, both with the women and in her THs. And I really wish she’d see someone about that TMJ.  She must grind her teeth when she’s asleep.

EDIT — Wait, wut? Oh I forgot. It’s the pile-on-Sutton season. I’m really not liking these teams that seem to be forming, either.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Can’t type.
  • Love 24

Erika repeating she said you’re a liar!!! She’s projecting her shit onto Crystal that is some super manipulative shit 

Just now, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Okay, Crystal and Sutton need to talk to each other because the rest of the women are just winding both of them up.

All of this .. it’s sad 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oh God, Erika, stop being so blatantly manipulative.

This is just gross. Crystal: “Is Erika using me to get back at Sutton? Yes, but that’s OK because she has my best interests at heart.”

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

Haven’t read this thread yet but did we actually see/hear Erika say (to Crystal) “I don’t care what the truth is, [ if u r called a liar] you need to defend yourself?

I may have what’s in the brackets wrong because Margaret made me drink wine while watching this 🥴

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oh God, Erika, stop being so blatantly manipulative.

Honestly, they're all being manipulative. Neither Sutton nor Crystal wants to turn this into a feud, but the women are egging them on so hard. It reminds me of when I was in school and two kids were facing off, about to fight. There'd always be someone who bumped one of them into the other to instigate the fight. That's what these ladies were doing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16