Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

How many of us agree that Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal ALL >>> Fox Force 4?

You can think Sutton may not have handled race conversations the best way last year or that Crystal can throw shade, or whatever issues you have with Garcelle. But none of them are criminals, con artists, bully their own friends off the show, outed any secrets, etc. They're all pretty benign to me. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think part of the reason I am so strongly to some of the critiques of Crystal, especially from the ladies, is because they skirt dangerously close to some pretty uncomfortable stereotypes about Asian women in particular (mostly their complaints that she's too closed off and also that she's manipulative, which is basically what repeating the so-called former friends gossip is). I am not Asian but I am aware of those stereotypes and unfortunately, I think that there may be some unconscious bias going on with their critiques if Crystal. 

That is exactly what happened. The idea that Crystal "made" Sutton "melt down" is laughable, IMO. Sutton is an adult and her melt downs are her own responsibility. But regardless, what made Sutton melt down was the fact that she didn't bring a gift and felt embarrassed.

That being said, she was still right in calling Crystal's pleather pants ugly.

Re someone asked above what "white fragility tears" are. I just inserted the "tears" part because Sutton is a crier but "white fragility" is the idea that white people often react badly to be told that something they said was offensive, even if inadvertently so, and start reacting much like Sutton did last year.

“White people often react badly” - What was it about Asian stereotypes, again, that the women were trodding dangerously close to? 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Garcelle is the one really leading the charge and questioning Chrystal and this what was said thing … are you saying Garcelle has a biased against Crystal? Asking questions themselves isn’t biased… I think if this was any of the other ladies she would still be asking the same questions..honestly I think we all would if one of our friends dangled something in front of us about another friend that could “change” your relationship with them but then just walks away 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

Even if Crystal is telling the absolute truth, saying "It was really bad, but I'm not going to tell you what it was" sets off bullshit detectors that were installed during middle school. 

Edited by Jel
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, Shauna said:

Erika? What about Kyle.  She has a really crazy walk.  Have any of you noticed?  You can kind of see it when she answers the door when the newest housewife arrives (forget her name).  Kind of like her feet are turned outward.  It really is very odd.

I noticed it, too and had to rewind it a few times, because that was the first time I've seen her with an odd walk.  Remember, she even imitated Teddi's graceless, lumbering walk on one of the trips. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, film noire said:

think Dorit, clad as a widow (thanks, @dbell1 for making me laugh :) could audition in that very outfit to play one of Henry the Eighth's disgraced wives! ( "M'lord,  I do be stripped of mine jewels and bags of birken, but my quill and ink left handily near yonder Tower wall - by my ethnically diverse maidservant, the one so adored by my white & right royal child  - hath allowed me to hastily write unto thee a plea for mercy - in Spanish, of course....") Up next: Kyle as Henry himself, about straddle the throne (as seen walking from behind).

I'm picturing Dorit saying those words and shifting from Italian to Spanish to Dorit-speak.

since I imagine Erika was mesmerized by the thought of a boozy Arnold Palmer coming her way

(and at least one meal not spent eating Bumbleee out of the can with her dirty paws, crouching on the kitchen floor hissing "I'm the victim, here! Me!")

I've had lower back trouble for about two weeks, so I've been trying to avoid laughing hard, but this did me in. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Indeed, they are. Which is why it is usually best to stay away from sweeping generalizations. 

How is that relevant to what happened between Sutton and Crystal ?  I don't see how Crystal made a sweeping generalization about a group of people?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

“White people often react badly” -

So far Crystal's been called mean, smug, hateful, a bully, and called to be fired from the show - just as examples.  You do not find this to be an overreaction to calling what Sutton said "dark"?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So far Crystal's been called mean, smug, hateful, a bully, and called to been fired - just as examples.  You do not find this to be an overreaction to calling what Sutton said "dark"?

Erm do we know these people are all white?

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I guess it depends on who you ask about the result. 

In an effort to gain clarity without making any assumptions, I'll just ask. What do you mean?

• Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

When I think of a mean hateful bully on this show who should be fired, my first thought is not Crystal.

Erika Rinna then Kyle then Dorit… in that order .. lol

I”m just pointing out that  each and every one of these ladies “fans” have called to be fired for differing reasons and rightfully so so Crystal isn’t the only one on this cast getting that …

do I think Crystal should be fired? No! it appeared to me and this is my opinion only that she’s just being messy trying to play the reality housewives game ..

she’s allowed to feel ANY way she feels and call it whatever she wants but she also has to take ownership in the messy way she is handling this and if the shoe were on the other foot and someone was insinuating something about her on a National television show knowing the audience of that show will RUN with it she would be livid and just has confused herself just like any other housewife would be …  and just be honest about that… 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

When I think of a mean hateful bully on this show who should be fired, my first thought is not Crystal.

Nor is it mine.  

I would bet mega bucks that most people want Erika, Rinna, Dorit or Kyle or Sutton fired before Crystal.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

SO I listened to Two Ts podcast and wow did Teddi do a 180 on Crystal.  When rystal was on she was interrupting her as "OMFGyourmybestestofbestfriends" and today it was 'well we knew each other from Mommy and Me" 

It was odd.  Personally I think Crystal is being an a-hole BUT I still like her and honestly it is true her and Sutton are alike and she said stupid stuff when backed in a corner too - she just needs a face roller.  I think the interesting part is Ericka trying to turn Crystal.

Its gonna be interesting and Sutton Garcelle and Crystal are all still friendly so I think they all got passed this.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

SO I listened to Two Ts podcast and wow did Teddi do a 180 on Crystal.  When rystal was on she was interrupting her as "OMFGyourmybestestofbestfriends" and today it was 'well we knew each other from Mommy and Me" 

It was odd.  Personally I think Crystal is being an a-hole BUT I still like her and honestly it is true her and Sutton are alike and she said stupid stuff when backed in a corner too - she just needs a face roller.  I think the interesting part is Ericka trying to turn Crystal.

Its gonna be interesting and Sutton Garcelle and Crystal are all still friendly so I think they all got passed this.

I am seriously hoping they did, it gives me hope that I’ll like the show again with the three of them as a force to be reckoned with.  

• Love 7
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

So now I'm wondering if Teddi is one of Crystal's ex-friends who thinks poorly of her now. Sutton brought up the rumor, and Rinna confirmed it. However, I can see someone in the group being the source of that rumor, so.........

Edited by Surrealist
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

And by perpetuating those storylines Erika remains in the background. There is no wonder she appears to be so happy.

She shouldn't be on the show. She offers nothing, she complains she cannot sell her designer clothes to buy new because the bankruptcy trustee doesn't allow it, she still owns expensive Cartier jewelry, and she is the darling of most cast members.

She's old news. I'm tired of her being butt-hurt over Sutton. Get over it already. The talentless golddigger needs a pink slip.  She needs to spend her time hoodwinking another wealthy octogenarian into marriage. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

So now I'm wondering if Teddi is one of Crystal's ex-friends who thinks poorly of her now. Sutton brought up the rumor, and Rinna confirmed it. However, I can see someone in the group being the source of that rumor, so.........

She was on Two T's (I actually like Tamra and she almost makes Teddi tolerable) and things were great then.  Last week's recap she was starting to get standoffish and she insinuated that her and Crystal were not seeing eye to eye on this.

Today she was pretty hard on Crystal considering how she tongue bathes Ericka.  It was weird.  She also said Crystal likes to vaguebook to get people stirred up and start drama.  It was a very joltiong departure from a month ago.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

“White people often react badly” - What was it about Asian stereotypes, again, that the women were trodding dangerously close to? 

I am white and have no problem recognizing that as a white woman, I am afforded way more advantages than people who aren't white. And I am also well-versed in the way that many white people react to being called out for unconscious bias. I also know that in no uncertain terms that a white person being called racist is in no way comparable to the actual racism, including subtle racism, experienced by people of color. YMMV and all that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

She's old news. I'm tired of her being butt-hurt over Sutton. Get over it already. The talentless golddigger needs a pink slip.  She needs to spend her time hoodwinking another wealthy octogenarian into marriage. 

I really think she’s already begun that mission - and that might explain why several have noticed her walking funny.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Garcelle is the one really leading the charge and questioning Chrystal and this what was said thing … are you saying Garcelle has a biased against Crystal? Asking questions themselves isn’t biased… I think if this was any of the other ladies she would still be asking the same questions..honestly I think we all would if one of our friends dangled something in front of us about another friend that could “change” your relationship with them but then just walks away 

I do think that Garcelle is biased against Crystal but I don’t think that bias is rooted in racism but rather in her being threatened by the growing friendship between Crystal and Sutton. 

That being said, a person of color can internalize societal racism just like anyone else, just like women can internalize misogyny and display sexist behaviors. For instance, the existence of "colorism" demonstrates internalized racism. 

All of that being said, I don't think that is what is happening between Garcelle and Crystal. I just think that Garcelle thinks she is protecting Sutton. But also, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that Garcelle is being influenced by anti-Asian stereotypes (I just think that is more personal between Garcelle and Crystal than anything else).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Why is she so thirsty? Her husband is RICH. Many people would be thrilled with that kind of financial security and would just enjoy that life with their families. 

She can leave now. Was it with Yolanda and Munchausen’s that this franchise started beating these things to death?  I started watching during that season. To me, the constant manufactured drama over slight things that were said is not compelling television. 

As someone posted up-thread, Crystal is Teddi's friend.  Teddi is pissed she got kicked off and Sutton is still there.  I totally think that's the story why Crystal is after Sutton.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

As someone posted up-thread, Crystal is Teddi's friend.  Teddi is pissed she got kicked off and Sutton is still there.  I totally think that's the story why Crystal is after Sutton.  

Sutton also made Teddi cry when they were both on.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

Hard to know what’s true with these shows. LVP referred to Kyle as her best friend once, but Kyle said before filming the show, she knew her as her as Mauricio’s client and they just had occasional dinners. Friendships are definitely played up for sake of story. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
32 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

Teddi has turned on Crystal per today's podcast.

(Details were in a previous post)

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Im in no way saying that calling someone racist = actually experiencing racism 

Throwing out someone is racist, homophobic, etc in today’s climate on a NATIONAL television show is super dangerous these arnt buzz words that have no power they are charged and heavy words because those are important charged and heavy topics  …now inviting all the internet to focus on that person tru or not without all the facts… and we have seen how the internet LOVES to destroy people with no regard to actual facts and proof once’s a accusation is out there 

so to be so flippant and say I’m not gonna say what she said just know it was “Dark” and insinuating racist thoughts/speech that’s dangerous to someone with a business…

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im in no way saying that calling someone racist = actually experiencing racism 

Throwing out someone is racist, homophobic, etc in today’s climate on a NATIONAL television show is super dangerous these arnt buzz words that have no power they are charged and heavy words because those are important charged and heavy topics  …now inviting all the internet to focus on that person tru or not without all the facts… and we have seen how the internet LOVES to destroy people with no regard to actual facts and proof once’s a accusation is out there 

so to be so flippant and say I’m not gonna say what she said just know it was “Dark” and insinuating racist thoughts/speech that’s dangerous to someone with a business…

But Crystal DIDN'T "throw out" that Sutton was racist, homophobic, etc. And quite honestly, given the fact that hate crimes against Asian American people have increased precipitously in the last few years (per FBI data), I am going to say that it is still more dangerous to be the target of racism that to experience someone insinuating that you said something problematic. 

I will say this, I wish that Crystal had handled this differently - mostly by talking directly to Sutton about it. I do understand why Sutton would be upset - because the implication is out there and I get why Sutton would want to clear it up. So I am not saying Crystal handled this perfectly. But I also think that the other women are weaponizing this situation against Crystal in ways that I find problematic.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So far Crystal's been called mean, smug, hateful, a bully, and called to be fired from the show - just as examples.  You do not find this to be an overreaction to calling what Sutton said "dark"?

Right. Because we never say any of the other women should be fired. Oh, wait...I, and many others here have been hate watching this cluster for at least the last 3 seasons and I can't even tell you how many I have wanted fired before that, especially Brandi and Kim. The only ones of the present group I would not absolutely love to see handed their walking papers are Garcelle, Kathy and Sutton. Two weeks ago, Chrystal would have been on the keep list. So everyone can stop trying to make this racial.  This is an equal opportunity forum, we tend to dislike most of them. There is no over reaction to poor Chrystal. Go take a look at Rinna's thread. 

Edited by chlban
  • Applause 6
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika Rinna then Kyle then Dorit… in that order .. lol

I”m just pointing out that  each and every one of these ladies “fans” have called to be fired for differing reasons and rightfully so so Crystal isn’t the only one on this cast getting that …

do I think Crystal should be fired? No! it appeared to me and this is my opinion only that she’s just being messy trying to play the reality housewives game ..

she’s allowed to feel ANY way she feels and call it whatever she wants but she also has to take ownership in the messy way she is handling this and if the shoe were on the other foot and someone was insinuating something about her on a National television show knowing the audience of that show will RUN with it she would be livid and just has confused herself just like any other housewife would be …  and just be honest about that… 

Lmao, we have the exact same order, at least with the first four. For me it's Erika, Rinna, Kyle, Dorit, Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle-least favorite to most favorite. 

I don't think most viewers here are racist regarding Crystal, but does my mind go to race when I read really strong feelings when she hasn't done much? Yes. And we've discussed the blatantly racist, vile messages she gets on SM. You can call her out for being shady or whatever, but she doesn't deserve that. No one does. 

But it's true all the women get tons of negativity and don't have many protective fans. The exception is Lisa Vanderpump, the Beyonce of housewives! 

• Like 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But Crystal DIDN'T "throw out" that Sutton was racist, homophobic, etc. And quite honestly, given the fact that hate crimes against Asian American people have increased precipitously in the last few years (per FBI data), I am going to say that it is still more dangerous to be the target of racism that to experience someone insinuating that you said something problematic. 

Crystal was referring to a conversation about that was really charged and we thought it was about Sutton putting herself into a conversation about racism and Crystal said “Don’t  tell me you’re one of those people who don’t see color”.

She mentioned in the last episode that there are more said and it was “dark”.

Crystal may not have said Sutton’s racist but how else would people infer that comment since it was a conversation about race to begin with.

Words have power and insinuations.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

they skirt dangerously close to some pretty uncomfortable stereotypes about Asian women in particular (mostly their complaints that she's too closed off and also that she's manipulative, 

Except that these are also two perfect stereotypes of Reality Show Characters.  HWs are almost all manipulative, some better than others, and there's always a new character who "has walls" (see Erika Jayne in her first season 😄 )

4 hours ago, film noire said:

what of  Dorit's oh-so-cosmopolitan history?  How could Our Lady Of Much Hoity Toity World Travel not know it's pronounced "ni-soise" not "ni-soi"?  (Unless she was saying it in Italian...in which case, still wrong!)  

Maybe she has a goofy accent when she speaks French too 😃

24 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

But it's true all the women get tons of negativity and don't have many protective fans. The exception is Lisa Vanderpump, the Beyonce of housewives! 

And I've always hated her too!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Context here. This person was asked to explain what that is term means in the common vernacular. This isn't the gotcha comment you think it is. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Context here. This person was asked to explain what that is term means in the common vernacular. This isn't the gotcha comment you think it is. 

*I* asked the question facetiously. I just find it all problematic.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Crystal was referring to a conversation about that was really charged and we thought it was about Sutton putting herself into a conversation about racism and Crystal said “Don’t  tell me you’re one of those people who don’t see color”.

She mentioned in the last episode that there are more said and it was “dark”.

Crystal may not have said Sutton’s racist but how else would people infer that comment since it was a conversation about race to begin with.

Words have power and insinuations.

Why is it that Crystal's words have so much power but Sutton's don't? 

Yes, words have power. And Sutton's were problematic. Crystal has the right to think their problematic. If we're going to claim that Crystal's words were so allegedly powerful then we should probably do the same for Sutton's. 

Again, I think Crystal should have handled this differently in terms of inferences that can be drawn. But if we're going to say "words have power," we should be careful about our own words characterizing what actually happened and what Crystal did or didn't say.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, nichelle said:

Different perspectives. I'd booked a very short trip to China with a good friend the morning of the day I found out that my brother suddenly passed away. My brother was my best friend and my only sibling. When my good friend asked if I wanted to cancel, I said no. I knew the next few months were going to be the most difficult of my life and I wanted the scheduled distraction during that time. Looking back, I remember that trip fondly and overall, it was something I needed.

I love it.  I'm so glad you did that!  The main thing is... making it the easiest FOR YOU for a while. In whatever iteration, it's ALL GOOD.  Death affects us all differently and it's all PAINFUL.  So however you deal with the pain; save extended periods of overindulging, is just FINE.  Big Hugs!!

• Hugs 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Words have power and insinuations

Crystal also said that it was problematic to her and possibly to Garcelle but probably not to Kyle. So I think it is a good bet that she was implying that Sutton said something that at least she felt was racially insensitive to people of color.

Crystal is trying to make this into something that it is not and that is why she keeps adding to the story. Unless she is willing to tell exactly what Sutton said or did that she finds so problematic she needs to stop this. It's getting old.  She has the right to her feelings. And I agree her perception of words and they affect her should not be disputed. However she doesn't have the right to throw out vague  comments that imply one of her cast mates harbors racist thoughts and then refuse to back up her comments.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Why is it that Crystal's words have so much power but Sutton's don't?  Yes, words have power. And Sutton's were problematic. Crystal has the right to think their problematic. If we're going to have the vapors over Crystal's allegedly powerful words then we should probably do the same for Sutton's. 

Again, I think Crystal should have handled this differently in terms of inferences that can be drawn. But if we're going to say "words have power," we should be careful about our own words characterizing what actually happened and what Crystal did or didn't say.

Of course Crystal has the right to find Sutton’s words problematic, just as I have the right not to. That’s not the problem; the issue is Crystal publicly accusing Sutton of saying something heinous but refusing to say what it was she said. 

As much as I’m not a fan of Crystal, she absolutely does not deserve hate mail & threats—that’s deplorable & I do feel bad for her…

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 19

While words do have power, there are a few differences.

1. What Sutton allegedly said (and nobody knows exactly what this is because Crystal keeps changing the story) was said in front of one person: Crystal. (And maybe the cameras. We don’t know - if they have it, they are saving it. @@) 

2. What Crystal said was in front of everyone and definitely the cameras. I think that was for maximum effect.

3. We don’t even know what was said with Sutton! Crystal is always cloak and dagger - alluding to things that make it seem worse than it was and relying on her superb vocabulary to characterize these interactions.*

I was kind of meh on Crystal before this. I thought she made too much of Sutton accidentally walking in on her last season. 

But she is definitely a shirt stirrer alongside Rinna and Kyle. I listen sometimes to Teddi’s podcast with Tamra and they both say that Kyle is doing what she is supposed to do as a housewife when she stirs stuff up. 

I like Garcelle and, I can’t help it, I like Dorit. (I do like how much Kyle genuinely loves her dogs, too. I am a dog person.)

But that is about it. I have to admit I was kind of surprised that most did not know and Erika was one of the ones who knew about a Rorschach test.  But they all have grander lifestyles than me so they know more about some things than I do, certainly, to achieve that! lol  It might be guile than more pure smarts and hard work.m, though. Looking at you Erika and Dorit! 

• Love 4

But that is about it. I have to admit I was kind of surprised that most did not know and Erika was one of the ones who knew about a Rorschach test.  But they all have grander lifestyles than me so they know more about some things than I do, certainly, to achieve that! lol  It might be guile than more pure smarts and hard work.m, though. Looking at you Erika and Dorit! 

I think Erika is a lot smarter than we give her credit for.  She probably also has had to study up on things periodically when socializing with Tom's colleagues.  The others, not so much. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I think Erika is a lot smarter than we give her credit for.  She probably also has had to study up on things periodically when socializing with Tom's colleagues.  The others, not so much. 

I have always thought Erika was smart. Street smart, fir sure, and that includes being smart enough to educate herself to be around Tom's educated friends. Her intelligence is part of what makes ne doubt she was clueless about what Tom was doing. Unlike dumb as a rock Teresa, where claiming ignorance is totally believable. 

• Like 3
  • Love 17
On 6/8/2022 at 7:25 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Is it just me, or is this ep a big ball of nothing? 

The women stewing over Crystal’s “I’ve got a secret” bullshit is getting old. Either she spills it, or they move on from it. 

Oh, Lois.

EDIT — The pool story was IT? I missed it, had to rewind. God. Crystal will blow this up later on, trust me. 

Not just you -  it was a big ball of nothing. And ALL of these women are ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

One of the women said sabatoger once (maybe Dorit), and Erika corrected that it is saboteur. She seems to have a stronger English vocabulary than most of them.

1 hour ago, chlban said:

I have always thought Erika was smart. Street smart, fir sure, and that includes being smart enough to educate herself to be around Tom's educated friends. Her intelligence is part of what makes ne doubt she was clueless about what Tom was doing. Unlike dumb as a rock Teresa, where claiming ignorance is totally believable. 

Agree. Not saying she's a genius, but she's not the blonde bimbo some might think she is.   

• Like 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Crystal is trying to make this into something that it is not

I half expected Crystal to ask Sutton if she has stopped beating her children...there is no good answer to that question and Crystal seems to want to paint Sutton as a racist so anything Sutton says can be framed as racist when you are on the defense. 

Why did  Crystal come out of the gate so hot with Sutton?  People of color can have their own biases, does she think Sutton is an easy target because she is from the south?  Crystal is coming off as a preachy bully and this will bite her in the ass.

If it was not the statement about how Porter had a diverse group of people in the hot tub with her that upset her (why the hell would that offend Crystal anyway), what was it?

I can see Crystal turning in to a Brandi on this show.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

1. What Sutton allegedly said (and nobody knows exactly what this is because Crystal keeps changing the story) was said in front of one person: Crystal. (And maybe the cameras. We don’t know - if they have it, they are saving it. @@) 

I could swear Crystal was shown saying more than once that Kyle was also there when whatever the heck she is alluding to was supposed to have been said by Sutton.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6