Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kyle and Garcelle attempt to get to the bottom of the alleged dark comments Sutton made a year ago, but Crystal refuses to divulge what was said; Lisa suffers a devastating loss.

Airdate: 06/08/2022

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Is Crystal going to say what Sutton said that was so ‘dark’ or are they going to drag this out all season? 🙄

They will drag it out all season.

• Sad 4
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Is it just me, or is this ep a big ball of nothing? 

The women stewing over Crystal’s “I’ve got a secret” bullshit is getting old. Either she spills it, or they move on from it. 

Oh, Lois.

EDIT — The pool story was IT? I missed it, had to rewind. God. Crystal will blow this up later on, trust me. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why does Rinna initially say her mother had a strong directive, DNR, etc.  Then she says it was so hard making the decision not to prolong her mom’s life?  The decision was already made by her mother.  My mom just passed on Monday so I know where I’m coming from.

I’m so sorry for your loss 🙏🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Love 15
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

My white child in a pool with a black child and a Asian child in the jucuzzi and a red headed Irish catholic child and I said this is how it’s supposed to be 

I think Crystal just looks for problems, and if there aren’t any, she’ll make some — and look all wide-eyed, innocent, and hurt while doing it.

Be careful, Sutton, be very careful.

5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why does Rinna initially say her mother had a strong directive, DNR, etc.  Then she says it was so hard making the decision not to prolong her mom’s life?  The decision was already made by her mother.  My mom just passed on Monday so I know where I’m coming from.

Now that’s a nice plane.  Much better than the one Heather Dubrow used for her girls trips.

Sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I just noticed Erika walks like she just spent eight hours on a horse. 

I was just thinking the same thing.  That’s how Kyle always walks but I never noticed it with Erika.

• Love 14
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She loved being famous… No Rinna you loved pimping her out for likes … it was all for your ego no hers let’s be honest 

I think it was probably both. And honestly, she wasn't hurt by any of it, so I cut Rinna slack on that one.

ETA: I won't cut Rinna any slack on ordering (presumably beef) tenderloin well-done.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Applause 2
  • Love 21
(edited)

Erika clutching her drink with those clawed hands and cackling in that tacky dress. Rinna is completely incapable of dialing it down. Kyle basically just blunders her way through conversations.

Diana is doing a mental checklist of her handbags.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

Just keep digging that hole, Crystal. Please. 

Garcelle’s fuse is getting shorter….and shorter…

EDIT …. I’m going to side with Erika’s take on Sutton and Crystal. Crystal has said just enough for everyone to assume the worst. So Crystal’s mission of taking down Sutton is completed — without getting her hands dirty. That’s some cold HW behavior, there.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

lmao @ Garcelle and Sutton predicting Dorit speaking Spanish and just getting English responses. 

More of this, please!! 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
(edited)

I think that Crystal was probably trying to move forward but she probably should have just said, "here's what Sutton said, I found it problematic." Because much as I think Sutton's "I don't see color" stance is naive, that is all that it is, really, IMO - naive.

Crystal has a right to find it problematic (IMO, it is a problematic belief that comes from white people with privilege who don't understand that "not seeing color" is a privilege not afforded to BIPOC individuals) but by not putting it out there, it's become a bigger thing than it would have been if she had just said what it was.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You are allowed to be offended Crystal… but don’t get mad when other people don’t take offense to the same thing or in the same way (you don’t see how that’s offensive to Garcelle) 

Or when other people don’t understand what the hell you’re going on about. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10