Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Diana send her security team ahead to make sure the accommodations are secure?

Security???  Naaaa.  Hell to the naw, naw, naw!!  BUT.... the advance team DID unpack, open up the windows, turn on the lights, etc. IN THE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE for her royal highness.  Good Gawd, quelle ridiculous!!!  She really thinks this makes her look COOL???  This makes me think she's a FOOL!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, bencr said:

If Sutton had said "I try not to see color" rather than "I don't see color" the reaction would have been totally different. I would hate to be in a friend group where you have to parse your words so carefully.

I wonder if using your suggestion would have made the difference. A slight, but perceptible difference.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

How can they be arguing over this stupidity when Erika, the cartoon villain with a literal cannonball purse, is sitting right there just waiting to be cut down a few more notches.  C’mon.  FOCUS!!

I can't get over how most of them can continue to ignore the elephant in the room.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

Wait, was that really it?

I felt bad for Crystal because she was put into a position to defend herself, and then her words were picked apart. I got the impression she was trying to be gracious by not going into detail. But yeah I don't see anything shocking by that convo. 

And even though Crystal didn't bring up last year's conversation, I do get the concern about leaving it a mystery making it worse. We've all read all sorts of crazy, crazy stuff about Harry since Kim alluded to stuff. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why does Rinna initially say her mother had a strong directive, DNR, etc.  Then she says it was so hard making the decision not to prolong her mom’s life?  The decision was already made by her mother.  My mom just passed on Monday so I know where I’m coming from.

Now that’s a nice plane.  Much better than the one Heather Dubrow used for her girls trips.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know exactly what you are saying though.  

Although I am loathe to agree with Rinna, I think she may have just been expressing her feelings, even knowing that there was really nothing they could do to prolong Lois' life, given the directive.

Again - prayers to you and your family.  ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Anyone else NOT surprised Rinna managed to get her ass to Mexico for this trip EVEN THOUGH her MOM had just passed??

And Emmeline, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Losing your Mother is just about the worst thing ever.  I'm thinking about you and wishing you well.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

In other words, Dorit is late as usual.

Because she was "triggered" by the beautiful suite they gave her.....I swear, if "triggered" was the drinking word, none of us would be able to see straight right now, let alone type anything that would make sense.  (And, I get it, sort of)

I have a feeling that I am going to hate that word by the end of the season!!!  

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think it was probably both. And honestly, she wasn't hurt by any of it, so I cut Rinna slack on that one.

ETA: I won't cut Rinna any slack on ordering (presumably beef) tenderloin well-done.

I seriously do not understand these women with their love of everything well done!!  How can you eat a beautiful filet/tenderloin well done???  Medium-well, okay - but well done?  Might as well order a hamburger.

ETA:  I see that several other posters are feeling the same as me - "triggered"!!!   🤣

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Gaslighting is the fucking word of the season … Kyle learned a new word everyone 

Well, Kyle needed to understand what everyone has been accusing her of for the last few seasons, didn't she?  At least she now knows two new words and their definitions - gaslighting and francophile!!!   

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Because she was "triggered" by the beautiful suite they gave her.....I swear, if "triggered" was the drinking word, none of us would be able to see straight right now, let alone type anything that would make sense.  (And, I get it, sort of)

I have a feeling that I am going to hate that word by the end of the season!!!  

I seriously do not understand these women with their love of everything well done!!  How can you eat a beautiful filet/tenderloin well done???  Medium-well, okay - but well done?  Might as well order a hamburger.

I haven't eaten meat for almost 40 years, so I had no idea this was considered bad form. Learn something new every day!

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I haven't eaten meat for almost 40 years, so I had no idea this was considered bad form. Learn something new every day!

I agree with the article, however, cooking filet mignon well done is actually pretty difficult, unless it is butterflied, due to the thickness of the cut.  Other steaks are easier to prepare more well done.

I just remember someone else ordering salmon well done last season, and now, the filet well done just kind of sets my teeth on edge!

(I don't know why it bothers me, as Rinna was the one who ordered it and probably didn't even eat it, anyway!!!)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

It looks like this conversation will continue next week too. I’m beginning to think it’s one of those topics that was decided on at the beginning of filming and everyone is in on it.  If they were going to let Erika slide the season, why, why couldn’t they go after Rinna?  I’d sit frozen in front of my tv with the remote in my hand for a full week to see that.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I love Garcelle. She’s the friend all of us want on our side.

💯

I have a close friend who's of the Garcelle caliber, but I could always use a few more. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My white child in a pool with a black child and a Asian child in the jucuzzi and a red headed Irish catholic child and I said this is how it’s supposed to be 

is it ill worded yes but I’m not seeing “dark” in that .. but maybe I’m missing something.. and I could be …

Maybe Crystal was offended that Sutton was "seeing color" 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I understand why Crystal found Sutton's comments problematic. Saying "I don't see color" is also saying "I don't see the obstacles and challenges that people of color face everyday." Crystal was also seemingly saying to Sutton, "it's not enough to live in a fantasy-world where you think that children from BIPOC families have the same opportunities as white kids."

So sure, it's problematic but it's basically "well-meaning but tone-deaf rich white lady" problematic. I can also see why Garcelle didn't really find it offensive. 

As for the beef tenderloin, I don't even eat red meat all that often but I do know that cooking a filet or a tenderloin to well-done is going to dry it out. I would probably aim for medium myself for that particular cut. Medium well would be okay but well-done truly is going to ruin it.

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Why did Rinna say in her TH that Lois was 73 1/2 when she passed when she was clearly 93 1/2 (6/7/28 - 11/15/21) ???

When is Rinna claiming she was born? Is she trying to adjust her own birthdate/age?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bencr said:

If Sutton had said "I try not to see color" rather than "I don't see color" the reaction would have been totally different. I would hate to be in a friend group where you have to parse your words so carefully.

While I don't believe I would have reacted the way that Crystal did, I don't see the difference. The issue is that I, as a person of color, want others to see color. See the whole me. I don't live in a world where color is not a factor in my life, therefore, I appreciate it when people see my complete self. 

I think Sutton means well. I really do. There is just opportunity for education, and it is much easier to get there when everyone speaks *and* listens.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16

Dorit is full of shit and milking this trauma, which may or may not have happened as she describes, to grab the spotlight every damn minute. I have a visceral negative reaction every time she opens her mouth to say she was triggered or moan about someone being insensitive to her trauma when they are merely going about their own damn lives. I really, really hate that once again this obnoxious grifter is hijacking a whole season. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Why did Rinna say in her TH that Lois was 73 1/2 when she passed when she was clearly 93 1/2 (6/7/28 - 11/15/21) ???

When is Rinna claiming she was born? Is she trying to adjust her own birthdate/age?

I didn't even notice this! 🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

So Sutton’s “dark” words were about a bunch of people in a pool? Crystal was betting too hard on the others wanting Sutton to be the villain this season. When even Erika doesn’t make a fuss about it, you know you should have tried harder. 

I love Garcelle. She’s the friend all of us want on our side.

lol I noticed even Erika sounded team Sutton even if only for a sec.

Same!

15 minutes ago, nichelle said:

Different perspectives. I'd booked a very short trip to China with a good friend the morning of the day I found out that my brother suddenly passed away. My brother was my best friend and my only sibling. When my good friend asked if I wanted to cancel, I said no. I knew the next few months were going to be the most difficult of my life and I wanted the scheduled distraction during that time. Looking back, I remember that trip fondly and overall, it was something I needed.

I feel like I have no idea how I'd handle something like this until it happened. On one hand, I don't cope with death well at all. I have trouble losing casual friends, saying goodbye, anything being over. I'd probably be crying nonstop. On the other hand, sometimes when I'm at my most depressed and heartbroken, I want to be as active and social and normal as possible. I will go above and beyond even with work to distract myself too. I don't want to judge Rinna for this. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I heard that too. I wonder why they didn’t correct it?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I just noticed Erika walks like she just spent eight hours on a horse. 

What would a race between her and Teddi look like? Now I’ll probably have nightmares about it.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pattycake2 said:

I heard that too. I wonder why they didn’t correct it?

I thought the same.

And then in Mexico when they were talking about Lois and her long healthy life to 92-93 years, and just sped really fast past that.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I thought I must have heard wrong! I guess they figured we all knew Lois' age even if Rinna misspoke. 

Maybe during editing they realized  Rinna misspoke and that is why they showed the black screen birth and death dates and also left in the Mexico long healthy age/death date for clarification.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, nichelle said:

While I don't believe I would have reacted the way that Crystal did, I don't see the difference. The issue is that I, as a person of color, want others to see color. See the whole me. I don't live in a world where color is not a factor in my life, therefore, I appreciate it when people see my complete self. 

I think Sutton means well. I really do. There is just opportunity for education, and it is much easier to get there when everyone speaks *and* listens.

I appreciate this, as I've always said I try not to see color but until recently I never knew that it's okay to see the color.   I feel like Garcelle said this at one point on the show too, or maybe I'm getting my housewives shows mixed.  But we need to see past race and color and sometimes it's hard to know how to do it because it's such a sensitive subject.  My company has offered numerous seminars on diversity, race, women's issues, etc. and it's been very enlightening.  I think if people in this country practice empathy and recognize and appreciate our differences, this world would be much more peaceful (a naive statement to such a complex issue I know).  

Who is the real Erika?  She just is so phony now, playing ms. social butterly and laughing.  Man, I hate her.  The only thing I will ever like about her is her dog, he is adorable and reminds me of my pup.

I feel bad thinking that Rinna would be over dramatic about her mother, but she surprised me.  Lois seemed to be a wonderful person, RIP.  So Rinna - how old are you again?  Lois was born in 1927, could she have had Rinna in the 1950s?  Lois would have been 25 in 1952.  Hmmm.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Kyle - you are even MORE super fake and gaslighting this season, who knew it was possible.  I'm glad you told the truth of what Sutton said.  

I'm not liking Diana.  Yes, Sutton is awkward and her social skills are pretty much non-existent, but you don't seem to be much different. I guess it's better to have the focus on Sutton.  Is it true she was a pimp?  

Garcelle is AWESOME.  She has no time for bullshit.

I still can't believe Erika is still on this fucking show and all the ladies act like nothing is wrong and focus on bullshit.  

So is Kathy Hilton not on the show anymore?  

I have maybe ordered steak well done. I'm not proud of it. I've asked for medium or medium well and I've gotten it back still red.  I don't mind pink, but not red/rare.  

Edited by KLJ
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Watching now. She said 93 1/2. 

You are correct, I went back and listened 4 times .

I guess she leads in with waS that the way she speaks sounds like S instead of an N?

• Love 3
Just now, mbaywife123 said:

I guess she leads in with waS that the way she speaks sounds like S instead of an N?

Her lips got in the way.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

I initially thought I must have misheard because I was busy being a snarky bitch on here. My initial assessment was correct. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Her lips got in the way.

This is probably part of the problem with pronunciation of words as the lips do play a part of how words/ sounds are "formed" and also as mentioned she was speaking in a lower tone level.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ichbin said:

My initial evaluation of Crystal last year was that she was a snake who decided to choose the weakest gazelle at the water pond as a target as a way of placing herself into some drama for the purpose of having a story line and invitation to return for another season.  Then she eased up some and I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk up her earlier behavior to unease in front of the camera.  When will I ever learn to trust my first instincts!?!?!  I now believe that my snake assessment was spot on.  Tonight on WWHL she appeared to be doubling down by insinuating that there was yet something else which had been said.  I can only wonder who her target would be if Sutton were not there.  

I am putting Crystal in a time out corner for right now.

She needs to apologize to Sutton and stop with her "words" narrative and then she can come back to the sandbox, if not she needs to take her sand shovel and bucket of sand and go home and play in her own yard by herself.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Dorit. Your. Lips. Are. Too. Big. 

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

My husband walked by as I was watching and he commented on how terrible she looks with her fake lips. (He watches almost no TV and rarely movies.)  I actually think of Dorit as gorgeous and I started thinking maybe I watch so much of these shows that I have become desensitized to all of the procedures these women do! My concept of normal is off! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1