Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 5:42 PM, njbchlover said:

I really, really like Sutton, but her reactions and comments to Dorit's situation were terrible.  She sounds like she has finally caught on and has drunk the Housewives' Narcissism kool-aid.

So out of character for her.  

Something tells me this will become a season long disagreement.

My take on it is a little different.  In my opinion, this IS the real Sutton.  I’ve thought that about her since she was a jerk to Teddi.  She’s a selfish, egotistical narcissist and the girl can get mean.

I think the “softer”, more sensitive side we saw last year was merely a result of her being knocked down a few pegs and having absolutely no idea what to do with that.  She had a complete identity crisis that seemed to result from a combo of the divorce and the women throwing her right into the ring, rather than bowing down to her and worshipping her like Rinna did when she first came on the scene.  Erika scared the absolute shit out of her.

Good thing that face roller saved the day, now she’s back to full asshole.  At least she got the memo about doing something different with her hair. 

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
29 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

What, exactly, is the risk if it was an inside job? We only have Dorit's word for what happened in the house. If it was staged, I doubt there were threats, etc. What would be the point?

Trauma.  Traumatizing small children (what if they HAD been in bed with Dorito?)  Children seeing their mother traumatized.   That's the risk and no matter how shady PK is in business, I just can't see him being okay with taking that risk, especially when the house was empty just the day before. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, chlban said:

The phone story is the one part of the story I do really have trouble with. I agree  throw it or simply drop it and step on it. Why leave the phone for her?

Remember, this is Dorit we're talking about. She probably wouldn't stop talking at them long enough for the burglars to form a coherent and well-thought out plan! 😆 

I caved and watched since it auto recorded, lol. One of the burglars looked female to me, and they both showed zero urgency or furtiveness. It's like they were showing up for a costume party! They weren't even rushing when they were dragging that giant comforter full of stuff out of the gate. Leaving the phone behind is just so odd. I would've chucked it out the car window as I drove away. Like an earlier poster, I thought they could have tossed it into the pool, too. 

When I saw the phone flashing when it was set gently down by the fence, I wondered if Dorit has her phone set to flash when she gets texts and calls like I have mine. Then I wondered who was texting her right at that moment. I imagined it was PK. "Are they gone yet? Did you make sure to have them grab the fake Rolex? We've got to add a real one to the insurance claim" 😝 

Where was the third person Dorit and the news clip mentioned?

The amount of people Dorit and PK have in and out of their house (staff, glam, tutors, parties, etc and more etc) and with their amount of traveling, (as well as being public figures with their address so easy to find) , *and* with that previous robbery at their old home, I'm completely shocked they haven't taken steps to be more cautious and careful, and have better home protection. Why not hire private security for patrols, or for having a body there watching things at night? Kyle even said she's got security on site at her house. 

Snark aside, I cannot imagine how terrifying and horrific that night was for Dorit. I'm very glad that neither she nor the kids were harmed.  I truly hope that neither she nor PK are deranged enough to pull something this serious for a grift.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

What, exactly, is the risk if it was an inside job? We only have Dorit's word for what happened in the house. If it was staged, I doubt there were threats, etc. What would be the point?

Making a false report to the police is a crime, as is insurance fraud. Homeowners insurance fraud can be a felony in California. So yeah, the idea that there's no risk to two high profile people staging a little fake violent home invasion doesn't make much sense to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/11/2022 at 8:10 PM, Pattycake2 said:

The get together at Kyle’s house definitely was not the night after the robbery. There were plenty of flights from London to Los Angeles which would’ve gotten PK into LA earlier that day. 

IslandBoy travels a lot for work; during the pandemic flights were either canceled or significantly delayed incredibly often. Drove us crazy!

23 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't have an issue with anything that Sutton said, although I believe the editing is quirky. Outside of Garcelle, and I guess, Crystal, is she really that close to any of the other women that she needs to give a total shit about them?

I think her bizarre callousness was definitely a result of no one sticking up for her at Kathy’s dinner party when Erika foamed at the mouth like a rabid dog. 

On 5/11/2022 at 7:51 PM, bencr said:

Regarding the alarm, I suspect Dorit forgot to turn it on and was embarrassed to admit it under the circumstances. I know I forget to turn on my alarm at night about half the time. Some day if I get robbed at gunpoint with the alarm off, I suspect I will lie about it too.

True story: IslandBoy was out of town & our alarm system was set. I was sound asleep when the alarm went off about 2:30am.  I jumped up, turned off the alarm from the bedroom wall control, & went right back to sleep. It wasn’t until sunrise that I realized what a stupid thing I did. Turned out it was just a mouse who had chewed through the wire running along a basement window, but I could have been killed by my half asleep idiotic move!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Hahaha!

I thought I saw a beer bottle on the bar at Kyle’s with a glove on top.

meanwhile did anyone notice Dorit re-enacting the incident while the other women (except Erika) were focused on her and gasping in empathy while Mauricio is chowing down on the snacks on the bar?  
Probably had the munchies 

Theme party?!

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Trauma.  Traumatizing small children (what if they HAD been in bed with Dorito?)  Children seeing their mother traumatized.   That's the risk and no matter how shady PK is in business, I just can't see him being okay with taking that risk, especially when the house was empty just the day before. 

Dorit said that she ALWAYS has the kids sleep with her when PK is not home, but thank goodness she didn't that one time.  We can all agree that is a blessing.  But, it does cause one to think why did she pick this one night to have them sleep in their own rooms?  It's just another odd thing to think about.

I agree with Glowbug that the Kemsley's abundant grifting ways leave them open to this kind of scrutiny.  Hopefully, they are above doing this for insurance gains.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

phone flashing

these security cameras were in their infrared mode for nighttime use and the "flashing" was her iPhone's Face ID, this emits a pulsing infrared beam to illuminate and read a face. it's doing that any time the phone needs biometric security, you just can't normally see it. :)

• Useful 17
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

But this is my point if it was an inside job ...the kids weren't in bed with her because she made certain they weren't and there wouldn't be any "seeing their mother traumatized" that night if she was in on it - none of the threats or use of a gun, etc. would have taken place. There are people coming and going all the time in that house (household staff, delivery people, caterers, business associates, Bravo staff, etc.). If the kids had woken up, who knows if they would have even questioned the presence of anyone else. And if you're talking about seeing their mother traumatized in the days/weeks following, I have no idea how she's acting in front of them in private. We already saw they talk to the kids about "bad guys" during the karate lesson (odd timing, that comment), and their mother has been emoting on a tv show their entire lives. I wouldn't be surprised if they think Dorit is an actress, pretending and playing dress up a lot of the time. Silly mommy.

I have no idea whether or not the robbery was real or staged. As presented something seems off to me, but I don't think I'm hypothesizing anything the police and insurance investigators haven't also considered (and likely disproven).

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 5/12/2022 at 12:42 AM, glowbug said:

Then there was Kyle who kept crying hysterically, which made Dorit's break-in all about her. She kept talking about her own feelings too.

To be completely fair to Kyle, She had a legit burglary not long after they moved onto their current house. No one was home and she lost things that were her mother’s. I can see how this ‘robbery’ at Dorit’s would dredge up some very unpleasant memories for Kyle.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, chlban said:

PK is a grifter but I am not sure he would put Dorit and his kids at risk. They had just returned from the UK. Why not just have the house burglarized while it's empty? 

Maybe that’s why he was so upset? Because it happened when she and the kids were there instead of earlier? Pure cynical speculation from me!

While I’m here: why did Dorit move the kids from her bed that night? Apparently they always sleep in her bed when PK is away. Why different this night?

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Maximona said:

Yeah, really!  😀  And I am so-o-oooo glad she did because I, personally, do not care if Dorrito's burglars-for-hire made a bigger mess out of the glass window than was stipulated in the contract PK drew up.  I am much more interested in Sutton's Adventures in Solo Proprietorship.  Who knew that ICE went after French designers?

Sutton does ask the $64,000 question:  How come Erica didn't do the Bette-Davis-in-Whatever-Happened-to-Baby-Jane number on Maurizio & PK?  Why does she save all her vitriol for the ladies?  Can it be that she dislikes other women?  (That question is rhetorical; no one has to answer it.)

The same reason Coach Shah on Salt Lake is unscathed? 

6 hours ago, chlban said:

PK is a grifter but I am not sure he would put Dorit and his kids at risk. They had just returned from the UK. Why not just have the house burglarized while it's empty? 

Because the storyline wouldn't be as sympathetic?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I felt bad for Kyle. Oh wait she wasn’t the one robbed? The way she carries on is a bit much. Yes, I felt bad for Dorit.  Was she actually crying? I don’t think I’d want to film the evening after something so awful. I am glad her and Bubba are okay. 
I can’t believe I used to think Erika was pretty. Now I see a snarling, bitchy snake. Thank goodness you are having sex again amid Toms and only Toms legal troubles.  
Ewww Rinna how I can’t stand you. 
Sutton trying to turn the cast on Erika last season is still backfiring. It is bullshit that PK and Mauricio got to make jokes and laugh their high heads off at Tom and Erika yet she’s coming for Sutton. 
Sutton’s reaction to the burglary lacked compassion but it was better than the fake over the top show that Kyle put on. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, eelpout said:

phone flashing

these security cameras were in their infrared mode for nighttime use and the "flashing" was her iPhone's Face ID, this emits a pulsing infrared beam to illuminate and read a face. it's doing that any time the phone needs biometric security, you just can't normally see it. :)

Thank you!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

While I’m here: why did Dorit move the kids from her bed that night? Apparently they always sleep in her bed when PK is away. Why different this night?

She did say that they always sleep with her when PK isn't home but that night when they were all tired and jet lagged she picks them up and moves them to their rooms. Strange. Not setting the alarm, moving the kids out of her room, telling the robbers just stop you have got enough and asking for them to leave her phone and they agreed to both of these requests. It's no wonder that people are suspicious of her account of the story. Mabe the home invasion happened and she is just embellishing the details for the TV show. Who knows. I am curious if her insurance company renewed her policy after 2 break-ins with major losses in 3 years?

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
(edited)

it is kinda sad how we all do scrutinize some of this stuff HOWEVER with the history of a LOT of these ladies on these shows lying about A LOT of shit its NOT out of the possibility that this could have been a set up in some way ....

it just seemed to "convenient" to be someone randomly breaking in and finding people home ...the reason I would Lean to it "feels" like a set up angle (and I am not SAYING it is) is because the only ONE the robbers Came into contact with in that house was Dorit and they STAYED on the first floor NEVER going upstairs... the kids never heard them (so they kept their voices to a hush the entire time?) never saw them (thank god)and by the "luck" of the draw were sleeping in their own rooms that night when they ALWAYS sleep with her in her bed.  so it was like they were being "shielded" somehow and when you got someone busting into your house THEN confronting someone who lives there they weren't expecting they NORMALLY 1: FLEE or 2: Make sure there isn't anyone else in the house ... they don't just take your word for it )

Everything about this break in just screams something is off 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, chlban said:

This is what makes me think that somebody in the Kemsleys’ orbit had a hand in this. It was reported at the time that Dorit and the kids came back early from London, a fact that whoever may have planned this didn’t know. I don’t think it was random, although IIRC, there were similar crimes in that area around the same time.

God knows they’ve made enemies, with the lawsuit, etc., so maybe this was payback/a warning to P.K./what-have-you, or it may well have been part of that crime spree. But her story has been sufficiently consistent to me so far, so I’m still giving her the benefit of the doubt, plus we don’t know what the police know. I don’t think they’re that stupid to commit blatant insurance fraud, or put their kids at risk like that. This is what happens when you’re associated with a narcissitic, pathological liar like Erika Girardi — the cynicism and suspicion is contageous.

My bigger issue is with the edits — P.K. going to Kyle’s (what was the timeline with that?); the overdramatic stuff at the end of the ep; her TH — but Bravo’s gonna Bravo.

(The phone — it can be traced. A crime was solved in my area by that very thing recently. And as for why it wasn’t destroyed, heat of the moment, confusion, perps wanting to get the hell out ASAP.)

We’ll all probably have to agree to disagree on this one until we know more.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, eelpout said:

phone flashing

Wow, I had no idea it did that! Thank you so much for explaining.

So only the phones with the Face ID type security do that? Does it only do that when the phone is ready for the face to log in, as in the person has touched the screen? (sorry my words aren't wording well augh.)

20 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it is kinda sad how we all do scrutinize some of this stuff HOWEVER with the history of a LOT of these ladies on these shows lying about A LOT of shit its NOT out of the possibility that this could have been a set up in some way ....

call us horrible people for asking these questions if you want but again with past precedent with stuff it makes you ask (esp with how "accommodating" those "robbers" seemed to be with. they NEVER checked to make sure anyone else was in the house? Like they never made sure that a nanny or someone wasn't upstairs and calling the cops?? they just took the lady they were robbing word for it?

it just seemed to "convenient" to be someone randomly breaking in and finding people home ...the reason I think it is a set up angle is because the only ONE the robbers Came into contact with in that house was Dorit and they STAYED on the first floor NEVER going upstairs... the kids never heard them never saw them (thank god) so it was like they were being "shielded" somehow and when you got someone busting into your house confronting someone who lives there they NORMALLY1: FLEE or 2: make sure there isn't anyone else in the house ... they don't just take your word for it )

I agree KWCK! There are just some things that seem off when looking at the whole. 

Maybe these weren't experienced burglars, just opportunists, or followers of the show with a very, very stupid idea.

I still think that it's someone who has worked for them in some capacity, or is close to someone who has. Someone unnoticeable in their orbit, so they know the family's comings and goings and what's kept in the house. (That is, if it wasn't a set up, which I still can't wave off yet.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/12/2022 at 11:21 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Are they opening their windows or doors to outside in the middle of the night? 

No point having security sensors outside the home . Wind , sun birds etc will trigger alarm ie : movement 

10 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

My take on it is a little different.  In my opinion, this IS the real Sutton.  I’ve thought that about her since she was a jerk to Teddi.  She’s a selfish, egotistical narcissist and the girl can get mean.

She is kind of an odd one.  Depending on how the show does in general, she really has the money and presence to actually Rich Strike her way into the vacant Lisa Vanderpump queen position.  Note, to get it out of the way - I am a LVP fan, and I do think Sutton is a far, far bigger jerk than LVP.  But I do think people like that, and conversely she also might be malleable enough to change.  Just a thought.

8 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

I think her bizarre callousness was definitely a result of no one sticking up for her at Kathy’s dinner party when Erika foamed at the mouth like a rabid dog. 

Good take, I would agree with this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Not setting the alarm,

Dorit made a comment about not setting the alarm because the kids walk to her room at night and the motion could set off the alarm, what about her dog, dogs don't always stay in one room all night. There are settings that can allow for pets and children to walk around the house without setting it off, right?  If everyone was so tired why not just let the kid sleep in her bed when she was already asleep instead of going the extra steps to carry the kid to their bed?

Why wouldn't she have motion sensor lights outside and at least a window break alarm? If I had a house full of designer (some of it really ugly) stuff I would have a sufficient alarm system let alone living in a large house with kids even without Birkins and Rolex's by the dozen.  

To some people it may look like it was staged, they may have owed money to a less than proper loan and couldn't pay it off so they offered the Birkins and watches and hatched this plan to get insurance money...just a theory.  Who knows.

Harry Hamlin does look really good for 70.

Erika can eat shit, I do not care about her troubles.

Garcelle, pleasant and nice as always but no drama or story line on the horizon as I see it.

Why was Kyle in the old house for her meeting with Sutton.  And by the way, Sutton's reaction to Kyle was fantastic and real, "Really, you think Erika went home and cried after that dinner at Kathy's?! C'mon really?" 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

My memory is getting worse these days! Please remind me how Sutton treated Teddi 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

…If everyone was so tired why not just let the kid sleep in her bed when she was already asleep instead of going the extra steps to carry the kid to their bed?

That part makes sense to me. I’m a delicate flower when it comes to sleeping. Can’t stand it when IslandBoy, IslandBaby, IslandDog, & 4 IslandCats try to sleep overnight in MY BED! I’d try to carry a gorilla into the next room to get a good night’s sleep… 🤓🙃

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

My memory is getting worse these days! Please remind me how Sutton treated Teddi 😊

The one I remember (IIRC) is when they were all at a dinner, and doing that stupid thing where they're each supposed nice about one of the group, and Sutton started hers with saying that she thought for sure Teddi was boring. (Teddi was pregnant, and immediately dissolved in tears and left the table) Sutton finished with she'd decided Teddi wasn't a bore, but it was already a thing.

IMO, Sutton wasn't mean, per se, just dismissive, and didn't seem to care about getting to know Teddi.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

WhatAmIWatching posted at the same time…the dinner party was what I remember, too. Sutton also threw a lot of shade in her THs at what some of the women were wearing in New York, which was truly rich given some of the stuff she’s been seen in.

Her candidness, for a new cast member, was more like rudeness.

Edited by RoseAllDay
To avoid a dupe posting.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why was Kyle in the old house for her meeting with Sutton.  And by the way, Sutton's reaction to Kyle was fantastic and real, "Really, you think Erika went home and cried after that dinner at Kathy's?! C'mon really?" 

It's crazy even after all the backlash the stupid Fox Force Five got last season, Kyle is still trying to help Erika look like a victim. I'm also glad Sutton stood up for herself since nobody else would. Sutton is (so far) the only one mentioning the actual victims. 

• Love 12
On 5/12/2022 at 2:24 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

And she was so nasty to the producer asking her questions. 

On one of the podcasts I listen to they said the producers must hate Erika to keep her nasty comments on camera and actually show the footage. If that's the case, I love the producers! They do tend to not give her any slack. I can't imagine how that diva treats them off camera. 

Teddi said on her podcast (which is pretty good) that her husbands company did not install the alarm system at Dorit's. Dorit chose to go with a different company. 

I know, I listen to too many reality podcasts but they deliver some great behind the scenes juice regarding these shows. 

Maybe Sutton's cold reaction to the robbery is because she thinks it was staged. I can't help but like Sutton because I have yet to see her kiss anybody's ass. Rinna, take note!

So we have to be subjected to Erika talking about the hot sex she's having now that old man Tom is put away in assisted living. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Not setting the alarm, moving the kids out of her room, telling the robbers just stop you have got enough and asking for them to leave her phone and they agreed to both of these requests. It's no wonder that people are suspicious of her account of the story.

Does she still have her ring? I thought I saw a diamond on her finger when she went to Kyle's. I can't remember if she has a big rock or not, but if I was stealing jewelry the first thing I would take would be the engagment/wedding ring. They are normally huge in Beverly Hills.

Maybe I am wrong and she doesn't have a rock for a wedding ring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/11/2022 at 9:28 PM, Lassus said:

I'm not sure my cold, empty heart can listen to all this operatic drama about how everyone feels about this break-in.

Which, miserably, I am also cynical is actually real.

I thought it was real when I heard about it when it happened.  After watching this, I am getting weird vibes, and now I think it was fake.    

I don't care that everyone is shook up.  That is probably how Sutton felt 🤣

On 5/11/2022 at 9:32 PM, SassyCat said:

Well, I went and watched it out of curiosity. I really don’t want to give this franchise my time and energy anymore. I found myself pretty bored with the episode. Sutton not giving a crap is kind of like how I feel too. I saw no real tears, just a lot of eye/face hiding and fake cry voice from Dorit who should have stayed home with her kids instead of socializing if it was that big a deal that just happened in her life. I saw no wetness from the eyes and heard no snoot from the nose that happens when people are Really crying. Also PK not going straight to the house, his home that had just been broken into and family threatened, when he got back from London, but instead he too went to the party. Just weird.

No! Air time and playing to the cameras is more important than the life threatening event that supposedly just happened to their family. Yeah, sure. I ain’t buying it. Didn’t then, and seeing this fake tears performance now, the day after, cements it for me. Maybe I am the cold one, but I cannot manifest the fake tears and emotion that Kyle seems to be a professional at doing. She had more real tears than the none I saw from Dorit.

Not getting dressed to the nines and putting on makeup, does not make you look like you’ve been crying. It just makes you look like you’re dressing down for sympathetic reaction.

Just as weird, were the two hooded burglars who gave off a female vibe, just casually moseying up to the back door, chatting like they were talking about the weather before the one used the glass breaking tool on the door. It didn’t give me “real burglar” vibes. No crouching and checking to see if anyone was behind the glass first.  It all looked fake and acted out to me. I saw the whole video in the past where they then moseyed out with the big blanket and then set a big flashing light at the gateway. What was that flashing light about? Was this the phone Dorit said they left her? What criminal would post a siren like strobe light at the spot they just burglarized?

If Sutton is seeing it the same way I am, then I completely understand her disinterest at talking about the false drama conjured up by the Look-at-poor-me person of the moment. It appears she’s just not into the lies, or giving them credence, like they were trying to force out of her with Ericas lying lies. Me neither.

I have seen that flashing on Below Deck, does my phone flash like that?

Yeah the phone thing is extra weird.  She begged for her life, they said "just f-ing kll her!"  but then she was like, hey guysssss, so you got a lot, maybe time to go, and they agreed with her and left???  And then she was like, hey can you leave my phone?  And they did?  No this is all off.

• Love 14
On 5/12/2022 at 6:37 AM, 65mickey said:

And is this something new with Kyle calling Mauricio Moe? I just don't remember this. She and her daughters were even doing this on WWHL. I guess Moe sounds cool.

I'm not a faithful watcher of this show, but I've heard Kyle call him "Mo."  Maybe in older episodes?

22 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

7) Leaving her kids alone to go to a party.  I dont care if this was filmed 2 weeks later, much less a few days.  NO MOTHER on Earth would leave their kids alone after an experience like that, for any reason, much less a party with your friends. 

17 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I am not saying Dorit was not robbed - I do not believe ANY mother would put her children in danger PERIOD. 

Mothers do all sorts of awful stuff to their children.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

To be completely fair to Kyle, She had a legit burglary not long after they moved onto their current house. No one was home and she lost things that were her mother’s.

Yes, and why was that? Because this vapid piece of human shite crisis and preens on TV showing off her closet of expensive purses and jewelry. Moron Vyle basically gave her robbers a road map of exactly where in her house they should go for the good stuff. Yeah, this is why I have zero empathy or sympathy for these useless people. They get what they put out unto the world, and in this case they put out 'Hey look how great I am because of thr material wealth I have! Look at all my expensive stuff that still doesn't fill the empty void in my life!" Bah, I wish all these franchises would just tank already.

• Love 7

Fear not.

The LaVern and Shirley fat camp sweatsuit that Dorit wore to Kyle’s is apparently actually Givenchy, making it Dorit-worthy even though it still looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Dorit can usually make anything look fabulous.  This outfit is an outlier.

$800 for just the top.  The sweatpants were probably at least that as well.

740261AA-6D5B-45B0-AB92-F3B73A9BD95B.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Watching those burglers walk up to the door so nonchalantly like they had all the time in the world then breaking the glass was so suspicious looking to me.  How did they know the alarm wasn't on and the whole damn neighborhood wouldn't be awaken and calling 911?

The "just kill her" and leaving the phone was not believable, either. Why not take the phone and throw it out the car window once they are out of sight if they didn't want to be tracked? 

It's not making any sense to me.  

• Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Fear not.

The LaVern and Shirley fat camp sweatsuit that Dorit wore to Kyle’s is apparently actually Givenchy, making it Dorit-worthy even though it still looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Dorit can usually make anything look fabulous.  This outfit is an outlier.

$800 for just the top.  The sweatpants were probably at least that as well.

740261AA-6D5B-45B0-AB92-F3B73A9BD95B.jpeg

This is just ridiculous!!!  

Although, I think the photos of Erika from a few months back, she was definitely wearing low end, basic sweats - this Givency one at least has some detailing on it.  But $800.00 for a freakin' sweatshirt - GTFOH!!!  

These designers are so scamming on these overly-wealthy with too much money and time on their hands.  It's like the designers are laughing at these women and daring them to spend ridiculous money on stupid "fashions" so they can say "Well, it's Givenchy/Chanel/Balenciaga/etc.  

My son sent me a link about the newest Balenciaga sneakers - I wonder how long before Erika, Dorit or Rinna will be sporting these:image.thumb.png.3593ecd67c7da99c122899c4d3c38ebd.png

$1,850.00 for something that looks like it was dug up from a garbage dump and written on by a kid stuck in detention. 

Here is the article my son sent me:

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/balenciaga-destroyed-sneakers-intl-scli/index.html

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Erika is more vile by the minute.  Even if it DOES turn out that she is absolved of doing even one single illegal, unethical or offensive thing when it comes to her husband’s mess or the earnings of his many wrongdoings, the way she has handled (and continues to handle) the natural reactions of other humans paints her as a selfish, shallow, cold-hearted liar. (Oh, and an embarrassingly awful actress)

She finally spoke a bit of truth when she said that the only person she gives a shit about is herself.  I bet it’s a relief for her, no longer having to feign sympathy or humanness. I’m praying that she and her on-screen sympathizers are gone after this season.  

I agree with this 100%!  I could not believe some of the things she continues to say in her talking heads and the WAY she says them.  She was also straight up lying to Garcelle about the proof having come out (without a shred of evidence supporting that), but then again, we know she likes to spin a yarn.  😉

• Love 16
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Teddi said on her podcast (which is pretty good) that her husbands company did not install the alarm system at Dorit's. Dorit chose to go with a different company. 

Maybe Sutton's cold reaction to the robbery is because she thinks it was staged.

So we have to be subjected to Erika talking about the hot sex she's having now that old man Tom is put away in assisted living. 

Our house already had an alarm system so we just changed passcodes & stayed with that company. Maybe Dorit & PK (ugh, I just heard Dorit say PK in my head) did the same?

Yeah, I too wondered if Sutton thought it was staged…

Yccch, I think I know more about Erika’s goings-on down there than I do my own!! 😝

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I caved and watched last night. I think Sutton was planning to discuss a different scripted scenario (probably the way she was treated last season) and was startled when Kyle launched into something different. Especially if their meeting was many days after the burglary.

I also think Sutton is over Kyle's determination to make every event about Kyle, complete with fake histrionics.

Sutton isn't as quick in these scripted moments as the others are. Sometimes she struggles to be coherent and on-tone. However she does great in the talking heads. We'll see if Sutton pulls it together.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
(edited)
19 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

wasn't Erika spotted on the street last summer in the same prison grey sweats? 

1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

45 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

These designers are so scamming on these overly-wealthy with too much money and time on their hands.  It's like the designers are laughing at these women and daring them to spend ridiculous money on stupid "fashions" so they can say "Well, it's Givenchy/Chanel/Balenciaga/etc.  

Erika wears lots of sweatshirts and t-shirts - she just buys them to cover her crotch, pairs them with heels and calls them "designer" outifts "It's Moschino!!"  😄

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 5/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I am just gonna say IF they are threatening your life they arnt gonna suddenly be super nice and say yes you can have your phone as they are leaving ... 

.....gently placed in a corner with the flashlight on so she can find it.  

• Love 13
On 5/11/2022 at 8:34 PM, KenyaJ said:

That made absolutely no sense to me. Even my modest ADT system has the "Stay" setting where we can move around inside the house freely and the alarm only goes off if someone opens the exterior doors.

Same here.  Windows and doors have to be shut tight even in the garage or the system won't set but we always put it on "STAY" because the dogs can move around the house in the middle of the night.  We also have security/game cameras all over our ranch.  I always arm the house when my husband is out of town and have a Doberman and 2 Dachshunds in the room with me plus my firearms.  Home invasions are on the rise and I will do everything to protect me and my family.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I agree with this 100%!  I could not believe some of the things she continues to say in her talking heads and the WAY she says them.  She was also straight up lying to Garcelle about the proof having come out (without a shred of evidence supporting that), but then again, we know she likes to spin a yarn.  😉

YES!  Total bullshit.  The only “info” she cites as having disproved claims against her is what her legal team has to say, which DOES NOT constitute proof.  It’s just more expensive spin. 

She likes to think she’s smarter than everyone else and can pull the wool over their eyes.  Not a chance, Toots.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

.....gently placed in a corner with the flashlight on so she can find it.  

I thought it was strange the thieves did not take the phone to see if there were any passwords saved for the ATM or something like that, people put all sorts of info in their phones but the kindly, life sparing robbers did Dorit a solid and left the phone by the gate, that is odd, why leave it, why not take it with them?

I think Kyle was teary over the break in because of her robbery and it triggered her, while she was not at home when it happened she lost sentimental items along with very expensive bags and such but something tells me those thieves brought bags to carry their loot out, Dorit's  thieves used her comforter.

9 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

can pull the wool over their eyes.

I believe it would be Gucci cashmere pulled over their eyes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Watching those burglers walk up to the door so nonchalantly like they had all the time in the world then breaking the glass was so suspicious looking to me.  How did they know the alarm wasn't on and the whole damn neighborhood wouldn't be awaken and calling 911?

The "just kill her" and leaving the phone was not believable, either. Why not take the phone and throw it out the car window once they are out of sight if they didn't want to be tracked? 

It's not making any sense to me.  

Trying, maybe, to look as innocent as possible so as to not draw attention to themselves in the neighborhood too early? Again, if they were there for a specific purpose and knew exactly where in the house to go, they could be in and out no matter how loud the glass or alarm was. Moreso if they thought nobody was home.

Heat of the moment as for the phone. They weren’t expecting to find a woman and two kids. Plan A failed with no Plan B, so confusion and panic ensued. No matter the circumstances, in that situation Dorit is lucky not to have been hurt or killed. 

• Love 2