Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’ll leave your phone? What the fuck kinda robbers are these? I mean seriously that’s a very courteous thing for a person who is stealing from you to do 

They threaten to murder her but they say they'll leave the cellphone around the corner for her.  

Also what was her reasoning for begging to keep the cellphone?  Wouldn't her pictures be in the cloud?  I think if you're willing to negotiate with a potential murderer (????) over a cellphone you should probably have a good back up system.  Because a phone is worthless in that scenario, compared to a human life.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Sutton acting like a narcissistic dove cadet at Kyle’s just gave the Fox Force Five something to hold over her head for the entire season.

Precisely what's going to happen this season.

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

If they are, I would imagine that the police are asking them to keep any information close to the vest. 

How does that gel with giving the camera security footage to Bravo and asking them to replay it over and over again from different angles?  That would be the most crucial piece of evidence from the case.  Also, there would be no need for her to show this storyline on air and revealing every detail - what each man said and did.  She could just say she's going away for a bit.  Hell, she could quit the show altogether.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8

Something was really off about Dorit and PK and the break-in. It might just be that the scenes were filmed much later or because Dorit is so inauthentic and histrionic that she can't have completely genuine reactions to very real trauma (I've known people like that) but whatever was going on it felt icky and wrong.

If the timeline was as the show presented it, I just can't imagine anyone leaving their kids with an assistant to go film a reality show. I could fathom someone leaving their kids with a very trusted individual (a relative or a longtime nanny/babysitter) to process privately with a therapist or close friends/relatives, but it was just so strange that she would leave them for what is essentially work, and not work that is a distraction from the event (something I could also understand) but one that forces her to relive it and talk about it and perform. And it was doubly weird that PK would agree to go directly to a party and have his reunion with Dorit filmed all before even seeing his kids. I feel like the only explanation is that these scenes were filmed much later or that the break in wasn't real. (Side note: I also would totally understand a person living in poverty, working just to survive, being forced to go back to their minimum wage or less than minimum wage job less than 24 hours after a trauma because they have no sick/vacation time and literally can't afford to miss work, but that's not Dorit or PK no matter how underwater they are financially.)

As for the reactions to the break-in from the rest of the cast, I found Rinna, Kyle, and Sutton all to be problematic and narcissistic. Sutton for dismissing the incident very callously when she isn't expressing any skepticism about it being real, and, if the timeline is to be believed, doesn't have enough reason to dismiss it with any certainty. It showed a pathological self absorption, not uncommon in the housewives franchises, that she didn't even realize she had to pretend to care. Dare I say Erika-esque though Dorit's situation, as awful as it was, was no where near as awful as some of the people who Tom and Erika stole from. Then there was Kyle who kept crying hysterically, which made Dorit's break-in all about her. She kept talking about her own feelings too. Also narcissistic. Then there's Rinna who, IMO, very clearly was most concerned about her image and how it would look if she threw Harry a birthday party after Dorit experienced a home invasion. I'm not saying there was no genuine concern but it was clear that wasn't her first priority. 

Again, as with some of Sutton's questionable behavior last year regarding Crystal, I'm willing to move on IF she apologizes, which she has so far, because she is the only one who is unequivocal in her criticism of Erika and unequivocal in her refusal to put up with her lies. Sutton is an imperfect foil to Erika but so far she's the best one we have and that means a lot. Garcelle may get there but for now she's still willing to be friendly with Erika and isn't willing to go as far as Sutton in standing up to Erika to her face, and I have little doubt Crystal has the nerve to fully go against Erika ever.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wouldn’t be able to STAY in that house. How would you EVER feel safe 

Even with all of the cameras and security, they still came in. Plus, thieves tend to hit a house more than once, because people replace what was stolen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm not going to speculate as to whether or not the break in was real, because I'd hate to think that someone could be that duplicitous.

That said, come on Sutton- I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! 

Erika is the worst. Okay, maybe she's tied with Rinna.

Edited by rlc
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika looked deranged talking to Garcelle.

And she was so nasty to the producer asking her questions. 

It’s because, as usual, she can’t stand to be called out on her bullshit, and she has absolutely nothing to offer in her own defense. The very minute someone has the audacity to question her, the fangs come out. Getting snarky with the producer was coming very close to crossing a line, like talking back to a boss. Given Andy’s shade at the end of WWHL, I wonder if he’s not starting to get a little tired of her act, or is paying more attention to people like us who are so over her.

Somebody needs to try to make her see that she is not helping herself here. She has got to be an attorney’s worst nightmare, the way she keeps doubling down on stuff that she just needs to keep quiet about.

To my mind, nothing will be settled until the LionAir plaintiffs are fully compensated. If that means Pretty Mess finds herself in the poorhouse, well, that works too.

3 hours ago, MsTree said:

Sorry, but Harry looks every bit of 70.

I wonder why.

• Love 21

I feel the same way about the break as ric. However after experiencing a burglary  in 2018 and now oops I just didn't turn on the security system is a little strange to me. A couple of things that have me curious. 

Dorit said that the burglars were acting jumpy because they did not expect anyone to be in the house. Why? Is she implying that she and PK are such big celebrities that criminals follow their social media to find out when they are out of town? And these guys were pretty compliant to listen to her when she told them you have taken enough. Stop before you get into trouble. And to leave her phone because she asked them to do so. 

And is this something new with Kyle calling Mauricio Moe? I just don't remember this. She and her daughters were even doing this on WWHL. I guess Moe sounds cool. 

As they have done in the past I believe that after last season the gang of Erika, Lisa and Kyle got together and decided that the fan favorites need to go. In this case Kathy and Sutton. And yes I believe that Kyle would stab her sister in the back to keep her place as HBIC on the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

How does that gel with giving the camera security footage to Bravo and asking them to replay it over and over again from different angles?  That would be the most crucial piece of evidence from the case.  Also, there would be no need for her to show this storyline on air and revealing every detail - what each man said and did.  She could just say she's going away for a bit.  Hell, she could quit the show altogether.  

Well, for one, I could understand the police thinking that releasing surveillance video may actually help find the culprits because it's being shown to a national audience and someone might see something in the two robbers that they might recognize. Police departments release surveillance video all the time for that very reason. 

Also Dorit's robbery was already reported publicly by local and national media. I am not sure why they would pretend like it didn't happen. 

I am not in law enforcement but I do know that investigators only like to give out details that will help them solve the case. I can very much imagine that while they are updating Dorit and PK, they aren't giving them a whole lot of detail and they are asking her to be careful about what she shares about the investigation at this stage.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I had my doubts at first, but watching the surveillance tape and later seeing the busted door in broad daylight made it real. 

She didn’t hear the door glass crash tho? I mean there are just A lOT of inconsistencies 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't have an issue with anything that Sutton said, although I believe the editing is quirky. Outside of Garcelle, and I guess, Crystal, is she really that close to any of the other women that she needs to give a total shit about them?

I mean, does she really have to be "close" to care that a coworker went through a traumatic experience? It's one thing to not rush right over or what have you, but she was totally dismissive and pretty self-centered. Like Kyle, that reaction would have given me pause, as well.

That being said, Kyle's campaign to make Sutton feel bad for Erika would have elicited the same reaction from me that it did from Sutton. 

The whole conversation was very weird. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She didn’t hear the door glass crash tho? I mean there are just A lOT of inconsistencies 

Maybe she did and thought "oh, the kids knocked something over." She said on WWHL is that when PK is away, the kids usually sleep with her, so that when she heard some movement, she just thought it was them coming into her room.

• Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I feel the same way about the break as ric. However after experiencing a burglary  in 2018 and now oops I just didn't turn on the security system is a little strange to me. A couple of things that have me curious. 

Dorit said that the burglars were acting jumpy because they did not expect anyone to be in the house. Why? Is she implying that she and PK are such big celebrities that criminals follow their social media to find out when they are out of town? And these guys were pretty compliant to listen to her when she told them you have taken enough. Stop before you get into trouble. And to leave her phone because she asked them to do so. 

And is this something new with Kyle calling Mauricio Moe? I just don't remember this. She and her daughters were even doing this on WWHL. I guess Moe sounds cool. 

As they have done in the past I believe that after last season the gang of Erika, Lisa and Kyle got together and decided that the fan favorites need to go. In this case Kathy and Sutton. And yes I believe that Kyle would stab her sister in the back to keep her place as HBIC on the show. 

I’m beginning to think it was somebody who was familiar with the Kemsleys’ routines. Not maybe a close connection, but somebody who knew somebody who knew details about Dorit’s and P.K.’s schedules, and what they had in the house. I thought it was reported at the time that they were supposed to still be in London, but she came back early. She surprised whoever did this, which accounts for a lot of the confusing actions of the robbers. This looks like a setup,  and it could have gone very, very badly. Some crooks are not the sharpest people out there, so their reactions aren’t that strange to me. Neither was the surveillance footage.

The word for this is “brazen,” and until evidence comes out otherwise, I’m not questioning Dorit.

Yes, lesson learned about the alarm system. But like with a lot of people, you think it can’t happen to you. Just like those who shut off smoke detectors because they’re a “nuisance,” and end up with a burned-down house.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Extra word.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She didn’t hear the door glass crash tho?

Despite being a true doubter, this one bit I kinda get, funnily enough.  That kind of sound is loud, but doesn't resonate a long time.  Those are decent size houses and if you were awake closing a door, bumping a wall, running some water, I can see missing it.  And if you were asleep, some people just don't wake up that quick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I mean, does she really have to be "close" to care that a coworker went through a traumatic experience? It's one thing to not rush right over or what have you, but she was totally dismissive and pretty self-centered. Like Kyle, that reaction would have given me pause, as well.

That being said, Kyle's campaign to make Sutton feel bad for Erika would have elicited the same reaction from me that it did from Sutton. 

The whole conversation was very weird. 

I think Sutton is probably still smarting over how she was treated last season and, with the exception of Garcelle, no one came to her defense. She's probably over their theatrics at this point.

Also, just because bad things are happening to one person doesn't mean that others' lives and issues suddenly stop. What constitutes "bad" in one person's life vs. another's is a subjective thing, so Sutton wasn't wrong on that end.

Kyle made Dorit's burglary about Kyle. I haven't forgotten how Kyle brushed right over LVP's only brother dying by suicide, and I'm not even a LVP fan. I think LVP is as equally thoughtless as the others have been over the years.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 19

I agree that we all think it can't happen to us but the Kemsleys had this happen a few years ago shortly after Kyle's house had been burglarized. If you keep a million dollars worth of jewelry and designer bags in your home and you have a security system and don't use it I don't know.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Despite being a true doubter, this one bit I kinda get, funnily enough.  That kind of sound is loud, but doesn't resonate a long time.  Those are decent size houses and if you were awake closing a door, bumping a wall, running some water, I can see missing it.  And if you were asleep, some people just don't wake up that quick.

According to her story she wasn’t asleep tho and in a quiet house with small children you HEAR glass shatter I’m sorry... I am not saying the break in DIDNT happen ... its just sooo MANY inconsistencies with the robbers and other things and the reason she is giving for having the alarm system turned off make no sense and do lead to more questions  .... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16

Finally watching. I’m glad this is back even though they are still kissing Erika’s guilty ass. 
I believe the break in at Dorito’s was real. I do feel bad for her and glad her and her children were not harmed. I do find it odd that they made it so dramatic for the show, filming her reunion with PK instead of that being private. And it’s taken me up to last season to warm up to Sutton but her reaction was pretty cold hearted. 
I’m also surprised Kyle didn’t mention that her home had been burglarized at one time. 
Teddi was on Twitter saying her husbands company did not do Sutton’s burglary alarm system. 
They didn’t have new girl Diana on yet but from the previews I can tell I’m not going to like her. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m beginning to think it was somebody who was familiar with the Kemsleys’ routines. Not maybe a close connection, but somebody who knew somebody who knew details about Dorit’s and P.K.’s schedules, and what they had in the house. I thought it was reported at the time that they were supposed to still be in London, but she came back early. She surprised whoever did this, which accounts for a lot of the confusing actions of the robbers. This looks like a setup,  and it could have gone very, very badly. Some crooks are not the sharpest people out there, so their reactions aren’t that strange to me. Neither was the surveillance footage.

This, I can believe. I would not be surprised if someone that knows PK and Dorit was involved. I just don't think it was fake or staged.

6 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I think Sutton is probably still smarting over how she was treated last season and, with the exception of Garcelle, no one came to her defense. She's probably over their theatrics at this point.

Also, just because bad things are happening to one person doesn't mean that others' lives and issues suddenly stop. What constitutes "bad" in one person's life vs another's is a subjective thing, so Sutton wasn't wrong on that end.

Kyle made Dorit's burglary about Kyle. I haven't forgotten how Kyle brushed right over LVP's only brother dying by suicide, and I'm not even a LVP fan. I think LVP is as equally thoughtless as the others have been over the years.

Of course not, but Sutton didn't even feign concern about Dorit’s well-being. She could have asked a question or two about what happened and how Dorit was doing before jumping in about her own issues. It was just incredibly self-centered. 

I do agree, though, that Kyle's tears were making it about Kyle, and that's annoying. At least she didn't do that in front of Dorit (I mean, she teared up when Dorit was telling the story but I think that was more in sympathy). 

Kyle was asked about the LVP situation on WWHL and she said she was insensitive all those years ago, just like Sutton was. I agree with that. Both reactions were dismissive and insensitive. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, blixie said:

I think Sutton's reaction to Dorit was very wrong but very funny. I mean it wasn't cool and yes she is narcissist but I knew that already. I am 100% here for her NO Erika BULLSHIT stance with the ladies. No Kyle no one gives a FUCK if Erika went home and cried after she snarled at and threatened them, and snidely steals from orphans and lies about, and yes you absolutely are defending her. I think for Sutton she's projecting a lot of her Erika ish onto well probably everyone but Garcelle. I don't think either one of them trusts these women to speak the truth if they were dying. I'm also not convinced she was fully downloaded by Dorit face to face, unlike the other women, during her Kyle scene,  because she's not really all that friendly with anyone besides Cyrstal/Garcelle, so it's possible she was indifferent in a way she would not have been if she had heard from Dorit direct.

Erika and Rinna still ruining the show I see. I miss Kathy and it looks like they will run her off this year too. SOB.

It felt extra extra edited, I would bet the Sutton/Kyle scene was after the informal get together which Sutton couldn't got to and not before because she's that big an asshole. Also if Sutton was under reacting Kyle was overreacting. Lady it didn't happen to you, to it didn't even happen any where near you.

Crystal was not there as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Teddi was on Twitter saying her husbands company did not do Sutton’s burglary alarm system. 

Did she say if he installed the security system for Kyle or Dorit? Of course if you don't turn it on even the best of systems do not work.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

According to her story she wasn’t asleep tho and in a quiet house with small children you HEAR glass shatter I’m sorry... I am not saying the break in DIDNT happen ... its just sooo MANY inconsistencies with the robbers and other things and the reason she is giving for having the alarm system turned off make no sense and do lead to more questions  .... 

These aren't really "inconsistencies," though. They are just things that you have questions about. Her explanation for not turning the alarm on may seem silly to you but it's not "inconsistent" (and in fact, seems pretty plausible for someone with small children). And again, there are several plausible explanations for her either not hearing or reacting to the broken glass. That you have questions about those things doesn't mean that Dorit has been inconsistent about them.

Erika was inconsistent with her stories about Tom's accident last season. She has told multiple stories with different details. That's why inconsistencies look like. So far, Dorit is telling the same story - some of the details may be curious to you but that doesn't make her story inconsistent. 

• Love 11
(edited)
21 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

This, I can believe. I would not be surprised if someone that knows PK and Dorit was involved. I just don't think it was fake or staged.

I get why some people are skeptical after Erika, but Erika can’t be the standard by which all others are judged. As I said last night, I have similar personal experience, and so far nothing is raising any red flags. My only complaint is the way Bravo is dramatizing this, especially with the ending last night, and the TH with Dorit and P.K. where she was dressed like Mary Todd Lincoln. Those kinds of edits can only raise suspicions, which I guess feeds the churn Andy lives for.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Made a better word choice in the first sentence.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

These aren't really "inconsistencies," though. They are just things that you have questions about. Her explanation for not turning the alarm on may seem silly to you but it's not "inconsistent" (and in fact, seems pretty plausible for someone with small children). And again, there are several plausible explanations for her either not hearing or reacting to the broken glass. That you have questions about those things doesn't mean that Dorit has been inconsistent about them.

Erika was inconsistent with her stories about Tom's accident last season. She has told multiple stories with different details. That's why inconsistencies look like. So far, Dorit is telling the same story - some of the details may be curious to you but that doesn't make her story inconsistent. 

if your SMALL children are setting off an alarm in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT by opening outside doors you turn off the alarm? WHAT? And those must have been the most kind robbers I mean going from IM gonna kill you and your children to ok ill leave a phone behind for you? nothing about this makes sense sorry my opinion 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Sutton’s response, now that I see the context, is just damn cold.

All of these women are self absorbed but Sutton has always been the least self aware in my opinion. 

• Love 7
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Would you want Teddi's husband installing your security system when it seems his clients suffer through multiple break-ins? Lol.

I think I'd pass.

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

if your SMALL children are setting off an alarm in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT by opening outside doors you turn off the alarm? WHAT? And those must have been the most kind robbers I mean going from IM gonna kill you and your children to ok ill leave a phone behind for you? nothing about this makes sense sorry my opinion 

If this is a constant thing, I can see just shutting it off because it’s annoying — what could go wrong, right? RIGHT?? And if the robbers were surprised to find someone home, they were most likely as scared as Dorit and just wanted to GTFO ASAP. She is damned lucky those guys just didn’t shoot. That’s happened before.

I’m not going to victim-blame until more facts come out. She showed reckless, poor judgment, yes — but that’s what happens when you think nothing bad will never, ever happen to you because of who you are and what you have. This should be a cautionary tale to all those women, IMO.

As always, YMMV.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

If this is a constant thing, I can see just shutting it off because it’s annoying — what could go wrong, right? RIGHT?? And if the robbers were surprised to find someone home, they were most likely as scared as Dorit and just wanted to GTFO ASAP. She is damned lucky those guys just didn’t shoot. That’s happened before.

I’m not going to victim-blame until more facts come out. She showed reckless, poor judgment, yes — but that’s what happens when you think nothing bad will never, ever happen to you because of who you are and what you have. This should be a cautionary tale to all those women, IMO.

As always, YMMV.

seeing how two of her friends had been robbed (Kyle esp) NO there would be no back of my head of what could go wrong ..You would set the alarm ... it was just odd esp with the kids "getting the bad guy" talk "hours" before ..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, princelina said:

nd a masked guy followed her into the house; she grabbed a knife from the kitchen and he got it from her; she ran up the stairs and he stabbed her legs through the banister, and then she finally screamed which scared him away!  I was thankful she was okay, and secretly glad she got there first! 

How terrifying!  😩😟

• Love 4
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I also want to know exactly how Kyle was able to go comfort Dorit in the morning (with no make-up) after the break-in and then, plan an impromptu dinner party that night with no notice.  I know it's doable, but usually these women need some time to get their caterers, etc.  Kyle is definitely showing her domestic side more and more.

Yeah, not that hard when you have someone else to clean your house and cook the food.  These women spend more time on the glam.  

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Rebky said:

Conspicuous consumption is not a good thing boys and girls. Don't advertise to the criminal world how utterly wealthy you are. 

Yes, this is part of the problem. Dorit wears a lot of clothing items bearing designer logos. Those things attract attention and may be easier for burglars to fence. I am not saying the robbery is her fault. No one deserves to be robbed. However, these items are designed to attract attention.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, princelina said:

e the get-together at Kyle's:  Dorit is ridiculous with her fashion; she has her own "Beverly Beach active-wear" line and we've seen her doing scenes in her house with PK many times in her workout/casual gear, but we're supposed to believe that somewhere in her giant closets she keeps a plain gray sweatsuit like Laverne and Shirley wore when they got the job at the fat farm?

Hahaha!

I thought I saw a beer bottle on the bar at Kyle’s with a glove on top.

meanwhile did anyone notice Dorit re-enacting the incident while the other women (except Erika) were focused on her and gasping in empathy while Mauricio is chowing down on the snacks on the bar?  
Probably had the munchies 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But that's not an inconsistency. It's poor judgment, to be sure, and certainly you can give her the side-eye for it. But it is not inconsistent and it doesn't prove that Dorit is guilty of anything other than poor judgment and lax security. 

As for the phone thing, I have zero problem believing that they would leave it behind. What would be the benefit for the robbers keeping it? For one thing, many phones have tracking software (for instance, that's how police were able to track down the Boston Marathon bombers- they were able to track down the iPhone of the guy they carjacked). And it's not like they could sell it - again, that would expose them.

So they took it away from her for as long as it would take for them to get away. After that, it's useless to them, so why not just leave it. I would imagine that this is a thing that a lot of burglars are aware to do.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Plus, when the robbers were going into the house, they were essentially just strolling up the sidewalk to the door.  Looked like they were just ladedah-ing on up to the door.  Weird.

The other weird thing to me is.... ONE MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF JEWELRY AND HANDBAGS????

And Dorito couldn't pay that Beverly Beach person their meager $210K and had to get sued for it?  What the actual fuck??

Insurance money. If this was staged, it was to collect the insurance payout on those items, plain and simple. PK didn't go near the scene because he was aware of it. If Teddi's husband has anything to do with these break-ins, he probably just gets a piece of the insurance payout on the jewelry, etc. for staging it, LOL! I think Dorit deliberately bought high price designer items, knowing that she would be "paid back" for them in insurance money. People do this with cars too-- when they want an insurance payout, the car is "found" somewhere, blown to bits. Well, in L.A. at least. Sutton has surely heard of this. She knows this is what they are pulling.

Edited by Aim123
Thought of more things
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, Sutton’s reaction was my initial reaction since Dorit conveniently had her house broken into when they were in legal trouble a few seasons ago.

However, that was a truly frightening experience Dorit went through.

If it had been a straight on burglary when they were gone I would probably still be suspicious. As I recall there were some posts on her thread when it happened doubting her.  So, I get it. PK may have been funny last year but they are still grifters, at least he is. That said, I do not think either if them made this up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yeah, not that hard when you have someone else to clean your house and cook the food.  These women spend more time on the glam.  

And even then they hire professionals

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Sutton was wrong, but you can't tell me the woman that read the LA Times' article 4 times didn't already know everything about Dorit's robbery, I think she, along with many people, believed Dorit and PK staged the whole thing. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14