Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But that's not an inconsistency. It's poor judgment, to be sure, and certainly you can give her the side-eye for it. But it is not inconsistent and it doesn't prove that Dorit is guilty of anything other than poor judgment and lax security. 

As for the phone thing, I have zero problem believing that they would leave it behind. What would be the benefit for the robbers keeping it? For one thing, many phones have tracking software (for instance, that's how police were able to track down the Boston Marathon bombers- they were able to track down the iPhone of the guy they carjacked). And it's not like they could sell it - again, that would expose them.

So they took it away from her for as long as it would take for them to get away. After that, it's useless to them, so why not just leave it. I would imagine that this is a thing that a lot of burglars are aware to do.

lets put it this way you are robbing someone and you threatened to muder them and their kids YOU are gonna go ya know what here is your phone back you have seen us all but that's ok just "promise" not to call the cops? NO NO ONE is gonna do that ... you would crush the phone you wouldn't be like give me a 40 sec head start 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

seeing how two of her friends had been robbed (Kyle esp) NO there would be no back of my head of what could go wrong ..You would set the alarm ... it was just odd esp with the kids "getting the bad guy" talk "hours" before ..

You know I love you, keywestclubkid, but this feels like a reach. Most people don't think anything bad is going to happen to them. Dorit probably thought "I live in a 'safe' neighborhood, I don't really need to put the alarm on." That is very normal behavior. It only looks abnormal after the fact because she was the victim of a home invasion.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

You know I love you, keywestclubkid, but this feels like a reach. Most people don't think anything bad is going to happen to them. Dorit probably thought "I live in a 'safe' neighborhood, I don't really need to put the alarm on." That is very normal behavior. It only looks abnormal after the fact because she was the victim of a home invasion.

hey its all good we arnt gonna agree on everything but just looking at this and how "odd" it all seems it does rise a LOT of questions ... and LOOKS more like a setup/inside job at the least 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lets put it this way you are robbing someone and you threatened to muder them and their kids YOU are gonna go ya know what here is your phone back you have seen us all but that's ok just "promise" not to call the cops? NO NO ONE is gonna do that ... you would crush the phone you wouldn't be like give me a 40 sec head start 

As stated above, crushing the phone would entail at least one but probably two things - time and sound. What's the point of extending your time on the property and possibly alerting neighbors through sound?

They told her to wait 40 seconds before coming to find it - realistically, they know that time actually gave them several minutes because a). she was probably so frightened it likely would take her at least 60 seconds to go looking; b). it would take her another minute or so to actually get to the phone and find it; c). another minute or so to call 911; and d). finally several minutes for the police to show up.

So they probably knew that they were actually buying themselves 15 to 20 minutes on this, which is plenty of time to get away and actually likely the safer course of action for them.

Also, I presume that they were all wearing masks. I don't think Dorit actually saw their faces. Otherwise, we would have seen some police drawings. 

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

hey its all good we arnt gonna agree on everything but just looking at this and how "odd" it all seems it does rise a LOT of questions ... and LOOKS more like a setup/inside job at the least 

I can believe it was a set up from someone who knows them. I just don't believe they were involved. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

As stated above, crushing the phone would entail at least one but probably two things - time and sound. What's the point of extending your time on the property and possibly alerting neighbors through sound?

time and sound? they crashed a huge glass door... and shown in that video no rush to get away really ... so what would time and sound do again? Crushing the screen of a phone would draw more attention then crashing an entire glass door? 

It’s all just so odd to me 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
6 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I can believe it was a set up from someone who knows them. I just don't believe they were involved. 

I mean, maybe Dorit wasn't involved, but I can't say the same for PK. 

Edited by charliesan
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

time and sound? they crashed a huge door glass... and shown in that video no rush to get away really ... so what would time and sound do again>? 

The longer they are on the property and the more sound they make, the likelier they are going to get caught. It was the middle of the night, so it's likely that most neighbors didn't hear the glass crash. And the ones who did probably thought "oh, something broke" but if they didn't hear any follow up sounds, they probably thought it was no big deal. But if suddenly you have people banging away at crushing the phone, it ups the likelihood of being caught. And there is no point in doing that - better to leave the phone on the property, where they can't be traced, and get away as quickly as possible. 

3 minutes ago, charliesan said:

I mean, maybe Dorit wasn't involved, but I can't say the same por PK. 

I can allow for that possibility, except as shady as he is, I truly can't imagine him putting his wife and kids in danger.

• Love 4
Just now, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The longer they are on the property and the more sound they make, the likelier they are going to get caught. It was the middle of the night, so it's likely that most neighbors didn't hear the glass crash. And the ones who did probably thought "oh, something broke" but if they didn't hear any follow up sounds, they probably thought it was no big deal. But if suddenly you have people banging away at crushing the phone, it ups the likelihood of being caught. And there is no point in doing that - better to leave the phone on the property, where they can't be traced, and get away as quickly as possible. 

I am just gonna say IF they are threatening your life they arnt gonna suddenly be super nice and say yes you can have your phone as they are leaving ... 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I am just gonna say IF they are threatening your life they arnt gonna suddenly be super nice and say yes you can have your phone as they are leaving ... 

But what I am saying is that they didn't do it to be "super nice," they did it because it was in their best interest. I suppose you are right in one way - they could have just ditched the phone on the property without telling Dorit. But the fact that they didn't isn't proof that Dorit is lying. It's just proof that maybe these robbers did something a little stupid but without risk to them. People act in inexplicable ways all the time.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But what I am saying is that they didn't do it to be "super nice," they did it because it was in their best interest. I suppose you are right in one way - they could have just ditched the phone on the property without telling Dorit. But the fact that they didn't isn't proof that Dorit is lying. It's just proof that maybe these robbers did something a little stupid but without risk to them. People act in inexplicable ways all the time.

I am just saying Dorit got super lucky .. I mean touched by an angel lucky with all of this 100% if this wasn't a set up ... I mean breaking in with robbers that are so kind and take the word of the home owner that there isn't ANYTHING of value anywhere else in the house (side eye) and to get robbers that were so kind after all that with the phone issue and all .... The way the robbers were acting screams set up you know what I am saying or they were just super southern and the most polite buglers ever 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

According to her story she wasn’t asleep tho and in a quiet house with small children you HEAR glass shatter I’m sorry... I am not saying the break in DIDNT happen ... its just sooo MANY inconsistencies with the robbers and other things and the reason she is giving for having the alarm system turned off make no sense and do lead to more questions  .... 

I'm saying it. It was an inside job.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It's intimidation.  Threatening to kill her doesn't mean they actually felt capable of killing her. Make her scared.  Make her compliant.  Then she's more likely to follow their rules. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I don’t think it was a set up because who’d do that to their kids? Frighten them like that thinking their home was robbed, etc., when it wasn’t.
The kids would have to be in on the scam too, and again, who’d do that to their kids?

I think it happened.  The rest of it… party at Kyle’s the baggy sweats, PK arriving straight from airport, sobbing in the car.   That’s all Hollywood and filmed days later for the show 

Just my opinion.

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I can allow for that possibility, except as shady as he is, I truly can't imagine him putting his wife and kids in danger.

If they thought no one was home, this was the same as a “smash ‘n grab,” when people don’t care how much noise they make because they know what they want, know where to go to get it, and are gone long before anybody can react. Easy in n’out. Again, they weren’t counting on Dorit and the kids being there, which screwed up their plans. At that point it was get out as fast as possible.

Whoever did this had inside info, whatever the motive, but unforeseen events mucked it up. But the fact remains that I find it very hard to believe at this point in time that Dorit is pulling a scam. If I’m wrong later on, well, it wouldn’t be for the first time. (And if P.K. was involved, is he that much of a monster to send his wife back home to that?)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Except that the Kemsley's reported a break in to their prior home in 2018. I know if my home had been broken into once whether or not I was home I damn sure would be careful about setting the security system. People say that they feel violated when burglars have entered their home and gone through their personal property. I sort of remember the 2018 break in and she said that she lost a lot of expensive items. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

As I recall she stated that one was urging the other to kill her prior to that also. 

20 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I think it happened.  The rest of it… party at Kyle’s the baggy sweats, PK arriving straight from airport, sobbing in the car.   That’s all Hollywood and filmed days later for the show 

I had the same thoughts regarding the scene between Kyle and Sutton.  I wondered if that had been filmed well after the robbery had already been talked to death and if that was the actual explanation for Sutton's responses which seemed out of character.

• Love 7

What I took away from this episode is that long nails are really doing none of them any favors. Kyle has done too much to her lips and teeth that she can't fully close her mouth (there's a little hole in the middle). Erika's voice is annoying (and she said as much in the episode), and Rinna's screaming (did she scream this episode) make me keep my finger on the mute button.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's obvious, Bravo is going to rehabilitate helium balloon voiced Erica. Like Teresa Giudice....

It's post like this that make me wish there were an "Angry" response (in addition to Like, Useful, Laugh, Surprise and Sad).  Not angry about the post at all....  just angry about Erika (and Teresa) and how they get away with despicable behavior.  🤬

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m not going to victim-blame until more facts come out. She showed reckless, poor judgment, yes — but that’s what happens when you think nothing bad will never, ever happen to you because of who you are and what you have. This should be a cautionary tale to all those women, IMO.

It's hard to think "nothing bad will never, ever happen to you because of who you are and what you have," when -- in fact -- your good friend Kyle's house was broken into in 2018.  

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Or, looking at it from the flip side:  Dorit went from begging the robbers to spare the lives of her children to negotiating to keep her phone....?  If they're getting ready to leave, why slow that process down (and risk pissing the robbers off) by starting a negotiation over something that is just a drop in the bucket compared to everything else they were taking and could easily be replaced?

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

It's intimidation.  Threatening to kill her doesn't mean they actually felt capable of killing her. Make her scared.  Make her compliant.  Then she's more likely to follow their rules. 

Yes, that was my thought, too. Threatening to kill someone and actually doing it aren't the same thing. They were threatening her because they wanted to keep her compliant but doubtful they would actually do it unless they themselves felt they were in danger.

34 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Except that the Kemsley's reported a break in to their prior home in 2018. I know if my home had been broken into once whether or not I was home I damn sure would be careful about setting the security system. People say that they feel violated when burglars have entered their home and gone through their personal property. I sort of remember the 2018 break in and she said that she lost a lot of expensive items. 

And that's you. To be honest, it's probably me, too. But again just because that is how you or I would react, it doesn't mean that Dorit's continued laxness is proof of anything than she remained too lax. It's not proof that she is lying.

I can imagine her thinking, "eh, well, that already happened. Won't happen again." I am not saying that is smart way to think but all that would prove is bad judgment. 

8 minutes ago, MMLEsq said:

It's hard to think "nothing bad will never, ever happen to you because of who you are and what you have," when -- in fact -- your good friend Kyle's house was broken into in 2018.  

I have had plenty of bad things happen to my good friends; I don't assume by default that they will happen to me, too.

• Love 2

Did the cops check Erika's house for the missing comforter? 

Seriously, if you have already experienced a break in a few years prior, why would you NOT set the alarm. As someone mentioned above, if you have motion sensors in your house and are afraid the kiddos will set them off, you just hit the Stay feature, it will still cover exterior/windows but turn off inside sensors. Most of the alarms nowadays you can control from your phone. 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 5/12/2022 at 1:39 PM, Guy Incognito said:

5) Dorits story about someone entering her room was really odd.  The burglars went from petty burglars to drop of a dime murderers in a split second.  She said one of them told the other to just kill her.  Really? 

I don't believe it. I think she's fabricating. After all, there's no proof that anything she claimed inside the house happened, other than the burglars dragging out stuff.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 8

Listening today to all these podcasters who cover these shows, I’m amazed that not one of the people I’ve been listening to have been nearly as skeptical as we’ve been. They’re all going on & on about how brave Dorit is & not one person has even suspected it might have been suspicious. Are they on the Bravo payroll?

• Love 10

I think the robbery happened, but Dorit definitely seized on the opportunity to overplay it In the talking heads, I thought she looked like Anne Boleyn sitting in the tower waiting to have her head chopped off. With cleavage.

I don't think we'll know the truth, but you'd think if you can low jack a car, phone, or laptop you could do the same with a Birkin.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Insurance companies are not stupid and have their own investigative units besides just using the police report to settle a loss.  Knowing she suffered a prior large loss and the fact she has a large amount of jewelry (probably specifically insured as the policy has limitations) there may have been been specifications on the policy that there must be an operating burglar alarm.  She also has to prove the value and that she actually owned the item (hope she kept a video record off site along with receipts).  She may be unpleasantly surprised that she may receive less than what she was expecting.

Edited by mytmo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

It may be reckless, but it is not uncommon for homeowners to not activate their home alarms. According to a survey reported by Bryant Communications, an alarm company: "Almost half of homeowners who have security systems fitted admitted that they were switched off when their homes were broken into."

So it is quite possible that this and nothing more explains what happened to Dorit.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Listening today to all these podcasters who cover these shows, I’m amazed that not one of the people I’ve been listening to have been nearly as skeptical as we’ve been. They’re all going on & on about how brave Dorit is & not one person has even suspected it might have been suspicious. Are they on the Bravo payroll?

I don't think weird that people believe her. I believe it happened. At least her story seems consistent not dramatically over the top like cars flipping over 6 times and her fighting off the burglars with her glaucoma before she chases them off into the snowy Pasadena night.

1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

I think the robbery happened, but Dorit definitely seized on the opportunity to overplay it In the talking heads, I thought she looked like Anne Boleyn sitting in the tower waiting to have her head chopped off. With cleavage.

I don't think we'll know the truth, but you'd think if you can low jack a car, phone, or laptop you could do the same with a Birkin.

This. And I do think she's going to milk the sympathy for a storyline. Which is fine, but I don't really doubt what happened and how she feels traumatized.

Ugh Rinna

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

But how many people leave their alarm systems off when they're going out of town, especially for more than a night or two, even if they've never been burglarized before? That's when people are most consistent about turning their alarm systems on. We're to believe that the burglars thought no one was home so even if Dorit routinely leaves the alarm system off when she's home and the burglars somehow know this, they didn't actually believe anyone was home so they should have been behaving as though they expected the alarm to be on. I also don't understand why they would make her phone easily accessible once they were done. It would have been stupid for them to take it with them due to tracking capabilities but making it easy for her to call the authorities was just as stupid. They could have turned it off and thrown it into the bushes or the gutter or the outside trash bin or whatever. What makes the situation so suspicious is not that any of the questionable things brought up previously have happened, it's that all of them happened.

I don't think questioning someone about a burglary is equivalent to questioning someone about sexual assault, though. Victims of a sexual assault are routinely not believed and are shamed for being victims when they are believed, whereas this is not the case with burglary or most other crimes. There's no real danger of victims of burglary not sharing their stories, at least not in the same way as victims of sexual assault. And because people who make allegations of sexual assault are treated so viciously by society and the media and other power structures, there's very little incentive to lie about it, whereas claiming to be a victim of burglary has little downside, and insurance fraud, if you can get away with it, has a huge monetary benefit so there is an incentive to lie. 

I'm not convinced either way in Dorit's case, stranger things have happened, but I don't think it's crazy to question her story when there are so many things that don't make sense. Kyle was burglarized and I don't know anyone that questions whether or not that was staged, even among those of us who don't particularly like her, because she and Mauricio never gave us reason to question them. 

• Love 17
17 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Just as weird, were the two hooded burglars who gave off a female vibe, just casually moseying up to the back door, chatting like they were talking about the weather before the one used the glass breaking tool on the door. It didn’t give me “real burglar” vibes. No crouching and checking to see if anyone was behind the glass first.  It all looked fake and acted out to me. I saw the whole video in the past where they then moseyed out with the big blanket and then set a big flashing light at the gateway. What was that flashing light about? Was this the phone Dorit said they left her? What criminal would post a siren like strobe light at the spot they just burglarized?

I got a "Bling Ring" vibe from the video. Also, when I saw them dragging the quilt out filled with a million dollars' worth of bounty, I was trying to imagine which Beverly Hills housewives were hiding under the hoodies at the producer's direction to give a storyline to the show. If not, housewives it was probably production assistants. Just kidding, sort of...

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ichbin said:

had the same thoughts regarding the scene between Kyle and Sutton.  I wondered if that had been filmed well after the robbery had already been talked to death and if that was the actual explanation for Sutton's responses which seemed out of character.

Same here.

I like Sutton and am not going to put labels on her based upon 1 scene in a highly edited show.

An aside, just because someone is, or appears to be self-absorbed, does not automatically make them a Narcissist. Self- absorption is a primary trait of a narcissist but there are many more.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

I’m an organizational psychologist and and I’ve done quite a bit of research on personality.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

My question is - as casual as Scooby and Scrappy Doo were going in and out and if they thought no one was home - where is the gun?  Why would they even have a gun?

I am not saying Dorit was not robbed - I do not believe ANY mother would put her children in danger PERIOD.  But if they did not think someone was there they would not have a gun - I wonder if they just told her that and it scared her (as it would any person).

The casual way this happened and how they walked out did not seem to me to be two hardened murderous criminal types.  I think they saw she was out of town on SM and wanted to do a smash and grab.

What I am REALLY curious about is neighbor's cameras.  I mean two dudes in hoodies carrying a bedspread full of stuff would stick out and everyone and their mother has a Ring camera.  They had to be able to track them.  The fact they were not caught is odd.

47 minutes ago, Aim123 said:

Real thieves would have thrown the phone as far as they could before they left. Into the hills. They would have simply chucked it really far. 

Or even into the pool. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

My question is - as casual as Scooby and Scrappy Doo were going in and out and if they thought no one was home - where is the gun?  Why would they even have a gun?

I am not saying Dorit was not robbed - I do not believe ANY mother would put her children in danger PERIOD.  But if they did not think someone was there they would not have a gun - I wonder if they just told her that and it scared her (as it would any person).

The casual way this happened and how they walked out did not seem to me to be two hardened murderous criminal types.  I think they saw she was out of town on SM and wanted to do a smash and grab.

What I am REALLY curious about is neighbor's cameras.  I mean two dudes in hoodies carrying a bedspread full of stuff would stick out and everyone and their mother has a Ring camera.  They had to be able to track them.  The fact they were not caught is odd.

Or even into the pool. 

17 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

Real thieves would have thrown the phone as far as they could before they left. Into the hills. They would have simply chucked it really far. 

Exactly. All of the talk about the robbers pounding on the phone to break it up WTF? Just turn it off and take it down the street and toss it into a bush. 

• Love 5

that they were supposed to still be in London, but she came back early.

Oh that's for sure what happened, the two bros were both casual AND methodical, they weren't at all concerned about the cameras and it was glass breaking that might have attracted the notice of neighbors that they seemed remotely concerned about. 

but Erika can’t be the standard by which all others are judged.

But the sample isn't "all others" it's Housewives casted by Bravo. A woman who lied about CANCER for like TWO seasons. A woman who is currently lying her face to steal from Widows and Orphans. A woman who went to prison for Tax evasion. They lie about almost everything and almost anything. I think the break in was real, but there is no way PK/Dorit are *above* doing insurance fraud. 

I think the reasons some people are calling Dorit's story inconsistent is that she said she turned off the system because her children set it off, and a bunch of people who know elaborate alarm systems don't work that way, you can keep the outside alarms on and the indoor ones off. But more likely she didn't know how  it worked so she pressed the big giant red on off button. Inconsistent isn't just I said A on Tue and B and C on Wed it's I said the sky is green and we all fucking know it's not. It's a statement inconsistent with the available evidence. 

I wondered if that had been filmed well after the robbery had already been talked to death and if that was the actual explanation for Sutton's responses which seemed out of character.

It absolutely was after, not sure how much, but certainly more than the show wants you to think and well after it had been sobbed over by Kyle many times I'm sure. Also I had to laugh at Rinna performing a desire to not have Harry's party even tho there was sub zero chance she would cancel. 

Don't believe it. I think she's fabricating. After all, there's no proof that anything she claimed inside the house happened, other than the burglars dragging out stuff.

Exactly. Do I believe it happened, yes. Do I believe how Dorit said it happened? That's a no from me. 

• Love 6

Apologies in advance if this has already been answered, but why was the flashlight of the left- behind phone blinking? Is there a special Considerate Robber App that makes it easier for victims to find their phones at night? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
(edited)

If it’s anything like my phone, that fucking flashlight comes on if you look at it wrong! And then it takes forever to turn off! Ugh, I hate it! Anyway…

I don’t remember noticing that; it was definitely the flashlight and not a highlight added to the security video?

OH! And WTF is with a bedspread? Is that normal (for robbers, I mean)? I guess it would hold a lot. But wouldn’t some kind of duffel bag or suitcase be better? Was this robbery some spur-of-the-moment idea?!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

Kyle was burglarized and I don't know anyone that questions whether or not that was staged, even among those of us who don't particularly like her, because she and Mauricio never gave us reason to question them. 

This last part is key. People are scrutinizing this robbery closely because Dorit and PK are known hustlers. It's probably all legit, but some skepticism is not unearned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

OH! And WTF is with a bedspread? Is that normal (for robbers, I mean)? I guess it would hold a lot. But wouldn’t some kind of duffel bag or suitcase be better? Was this robbery some spur-of-the-moment idea?!

I can actually answer this. Way back, I worked an after school job in the drapery and bedding section of a snooty department store where everything was swatched and special ordered (mall days). A woman came in with a curtain and was looking to find the same pattern because she'd been robbed and they'd thrown everything on the bedspread and taken it. She was just as upset that her special order spread had been take as the other things in the house. She'd had curtains, bedspread, throw pillows, and a chair special made by a 'designer'.

She was out of luck as that eye bleeding pattern was nowhere in the books. It would probably be back in style now. She said the police had seen this happen before. So, maybe?

• Useful 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Dorit said that the burglars were acting jumpy because they did not expect anyone to be in the house. Why? Is she implying that she and PK are such big celebrities that criminals follow their social media to find out when they are out of town

Isn't that exactly what happened to Kyle?   The fam was in Aspen when her burglary happened and she said she made a big mistake posting all the pics of the trip in real time.

As far as Dorito leaving her kids to go to film hang out at Kyles, she said then (and even now) that her kids were and are thankfully completely unaware of the entire thing.  I think it was fine for her to get out of the house.  The kids probably didn't need to be around those kind of nerves anyway. 

And it's not like she left them alone with the TV on or something.  She's got at least two nannys and there was security personnel on site too. 

All that said, I've never once seen Dorito dress without specific intention and those Walmart sweats were 100% chosen for a reason.  Also, wasn't Erika spotted on the street last summer in the same prison grey sweats? 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Kyle was ready to go with that crying scene and Sutton said "Not today!"

Yeah, really!  😀  And I am so-o-oooo glad she did because I, personally, do not care if Dorrito's burglars-for-hire made a bigger mess out of the glass window than was stipulated in the contract PK drew up.  I am much more interested in Sutton's Adventures in Solo Proprietorship.  Who knew that ICE went after French designers?

Sutton does ask the $64,000 question:  How come Erica didn't do the Bette-Davis-in-Whatever-Happened-to-Baby-Jane number on Maurizio & PK?  Why does she save all her vitriol for the ladies?  Can it be that she dislikes other women?  (That question is rhetorical; no one has to answer it.)

Without makeup, Kyle looks really, really old.  And kinda ugly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, charliesan said:

I mean, maybe Dorit wasn't involved, but I can't say the same for PK. 

PK is a grifter but I am not sure he would put Dorit and his kids at risk. They had just returned from the UK. Why not just have the house burglarized while it's empty? 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Aim123 said:

Real thieves would have thrown the phone as far as they could before they left. Into the hills. They would have simply chucked it really 

The phone story is the one part of the story I do really have trouble with. I agree  throw it or simply drop it and step on it. Why leave the phone for her?

• Useful 3
  • Love 6