Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

After Dorit survives a harrowing robbery at home, Kyle brings the ladies together to rally around their friend. While Sutton and Crystal finally see eye-to-eye, a very public diss leaves Lisa seeing red. Erika is excited for a fresh start following a difficult year, but that does not stop Garcelle from asking tough questions.

Airdate: 05/11/2022

• Useful 1

Another season of "poor innocent Erika" is going to kill me.

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is it just me or are they giving Sutton the villain edit like super heavy? 

I don't think she's really being given the villain edit. The scenes with Chrystal and Garcelle have been charming. And the two people who have gone after her, so far, are Erika and Rinna and they aren't exactly reliable narrators.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

As much as I side-eye Dorit, I am very glad she and her kids were not hurt during the break-in; how terrifying...

I went through a similar experience when I was a sophomore in college. Just happened to be home for the weekend.

Not gonna lie…that footage has given me some bad flashbacks. This stays with you in some form forever. So sorry Dorit went through this.

Sutton’s response, now that I see the context, is just damn cold.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Spelling, and one more thought.
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Anyone else notice that the dog just disappeared from Dorit's lap during the martial arts lesson? They really don't last long in that house 😅

Did she get it from Vanderpump Dogs?

• LOL 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It might just be that kind of day! 

16 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh dear, here we go with being a "bad friend". That said, why would Sutton blow off a robbery like that?

I really, really like Sutton, but her reactions and comments to Dorit's situation were terrible.  She sounds like she has finally caught on and has drunk the Housewives' Narcissism kool-aid.

So out of character for her.  

Something tells me this will become a season long disagreement.

Edited by njbchlover
Edited because I can never spell narcissism.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I really, really like Sutton, but her reactions and comments to Dorit's situation were terrible.  She sounds like she has finally caught on and has drunk the Housewives' Nariccism kool-aid.

So out of character for her.  

Something tells me this will become a season long disagreement.

She was practically a cartoon in that scene. Either she's a total narcisist or she hasn't let anything penetrate her brain.

3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Why is Erica the Queen? Why must everyone bow and scrape? I just don't get.

IKR? People are apologizing that she created this awkward situation by being a big thief. Plus, they have to listen to her new stories about how things have been "disproven" that have not been disproven at all.

ETA: Okay, Dorit's story really is terrifying.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’ll leave your phone? What the fuck kinda robbers are these? 

I think the latest phones can be tracked even if they're turned off. I left my iPad at the airport and I know it was out of energy when I landed, but I could see where it was later that day when I noticed it was missing..

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I think the latest phones can be tracked even if they're turned off. I left my iPad at the airport and I know it was out of energy when I landed, but I could see where it was later that day when I noticed it was missing..

You wouldn’t leave it behind so it can be used you would destroy it at the least. These are some super kinda robbers for real 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

What happened to Dorit is really, really terrible, and I am very glad that she and the kids were safe.  From her details, it seems like maybe one of the burglars had some kind of conscience.

However, she's overplaying the poor, poor me with the all black, nun-look outfit in her talking head interview.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oh man, I really relate to the anxiety that Dorit is feeling after that traumatic experience. I would react in the exact same way. 

Me too, but I would NOT have left my kids home with other people (essentially strangers).  

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You wouldn’t leave it behind so it can be used you would destroy it at the least. These are some super kinda robbers for real 

Of course, if you're a boomer like me you have a landline for just such an emergency. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

No but seriously… is he selling client information? Do the systems just not work? Or are these robberies staged?! So. Many. Questions.

Dorit said on WWHL that she did not turn the security system on because the kids could set it off when they get up in the middle of the night.

Guess she's doing that now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Dorit said on WWHL that she did not turn the security system on because the kids could set it off when they get up in the middle of the night.

Guess she's doing that now.

Are they opening their windows or doors to outside in the middle of the night? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Are they opening their windows or doors to outside in the middle of the night? 

If so that's an even better to turn on the alarm system! I'm shocked she wouldn't turn it on.

• Love 9