Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Gina and Shannon's friendship hangs in the balance; Dr. Jen gives insight into her marriage; Shannon discusses her next chapter; Noella goes toe-to-toe with everybody as they discuss their trip to Aspen.

Original air date 2022.04.27

It's the end of the season (as we know it, and I feel fine). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Dr Jen found her voice it appears. 

If I'm honest, Jen would have been a good fit had she been a housewife in the first 4 seasons of the show..when it was more about the housewives day to day life. 

Her and Ryne's marriage was an interesting look at power dynamics where the wife was the breadwinner and the husband was a stay at home spouse.  A lot of comments in other places showed me that double standards do exist still..and it's a shame that Cruella Deville (Heather) was focused on when some other housewives deserved the focus

• Useful 4
  • Love 12

I just want to slap them all - Gina, Emily AND Heather!  Dr. Jen and Rind are just nutty and add nothing.  Noella at least is nutty but doesn't take their crap... Shannon just needs to BOW OUT GRACEFULLY.  Let the skanks kill the show themselves.

Crazy that the bigmouthed bass women are letting Dr. Jen actually complete a SENTENCE without adding their "Opinions".....  Wonder why?

Here we go again... Yelling, yapping and general bullshit from the 3 stooges.  At least Andy's starting to yell "SHUT UP!" at them!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Yeah, this is it for me in terms of OC. I know folk disagree, but I say bring back Icky and shit stirrer Tamra.

Not sure I could watch Icki and Tamrat again for any amount of money!  I do know that last year I threatened to not watch the next season of this crapass show but now I am completely and utterly convinced I cannot watch any more.  I will just tune in to this forum and read about the shit but I REFUSE to watch.  Stick a fork in me, I AM DONE.  I'll just have to find something ELSE to watch on Wednesday nights. Period.  OR.... I can always READ a book or a magazine.  OR... ANYTHING!  It won't be as BORING as this dumb show is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

It didn't bother me that Emily ate a foot-long in the sauna, but eating while sitting on the pot is disgusting.  Standards, Emily, standards.  She looked a bit discomfited by that outing, especially with Heather doing it, but she had that coming in living color.  I have never seen anyone eat while sitting on the pot.  I'm amazed in a bad way. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

From here on out, I will support any put down and neglect Shane displays toward Emily.  And if he dumps her, she has it coming.

And Heather is a bad mom.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

I realized I had not posted one thing about the reunion and I think it is because it was such a nothing sandwich.  There wasn't really any big mystery that got solved or any sort of big apology that happened, they are all equally boring, like Ryne level boring.  

In all my years of being alive I have never once sat with my "friends" and yelled and screamed at each other like housewives do, it seems that there are a lot of insecurities among that group of women.  I also do not remember any of the men coming on the reunion, did that not happen? Andy always has the men on for a bit of each reunion, I wonder what happened there?  Or were the men on and it was so boring my brain did not absorb it?

I would like to see a RH show with the dogs of the HW's, Archie and Pup Pup would be awesome to watch, one is big and one is small...c'mon somebody write a theme song for that show!

• Love 6

I watched last night's reunion off and on. I know that the subject of Nicole was brought up again. Did anyone ask what happened to Nicole?Someone mentioned that Heather might have threatened to quit if Nicole was kept on. I think this is a good possibility because she was gone after the first couple of episodes with nary a mention.

So Shannon had a full facelift after the show wrapped. I don't see any difference in her face. She still looks swollen and her mouth looks like it doesn't move much when she speaks. Of course when Andy asked them to say one nice thing about one other lady, Emily was first to chime in with her love and admiration of Heather. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I realized I had not posted one thing about the reunion and I think it is because it was such a nothing sandwich.  There wasn't really any big mystery that got solved or any sort of big apology that happened, they are all equally boring, like Ryne level boring.  

Agreed. The only things I found amusing were:

-Shannon claiming they don't have to walk on eggshells around her, because she's tough

-Heather winning the "I have something to say" war with Andy as he tried to shush the screaming banshees.

-Dr Jen's line that if drama were a drug, Noella would be a pharmacy.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

Okay, Emily and I have the same taste. Charlie Hunnam is my fantasy man (finally get to meet him at fan expo next month), but IRL I choose the little sarcastic Shane types. 

I really hate the whole, no man should speak to or about a woman like that schtik. It's such an outdated me little woman, you big man mentality. 

Heather is so lame! If you want to brag do it with some pizzazz ala Nene.  Cuz I'm rich bitch!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SnarkAttack said:

When Heather said, "Wouldn't I remember writing a check?" in response to Noella mentioning Nicole's malpractice lawsuit settlement, it's the malpractice insurance company who writes the check, not the doctor personally.  Why would Heather say that?  

I caught that too. Who writes the check when cases are settled out of court? The insurance co. or the practice? Even if the funds would have come directly from the practice, why would Heather write the check? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I think that both Heather and Noella were telling the truth re the settlement. In other words, Heather is correct that there was no settlement with Terry (Heather didn’t quite follow through with what she was saying but I think she was saying that there would have been a public record of the settlement and there isn't one).

But I also do actually believe Noella when she says Nicole told her there was one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So why wasn't it brought up that Noella's dad Chris Nance actually died in 2012

Supposedly this was not her dad. There are 2 men named Christopher Nance. Coincidentally they were both weatherman, too. What are the odds of that? One died in 2012 and Noella's dad died in 2021. Hard to believe. 

https://www.newsunzip.com/wiki/christopher-nance/

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But I also do actually believe Noella when she says Nicole told her there was one. 

One of Noella's innumerable problems--in addition to her habitual lying is that she's so "thirsty," that she creates "I WAS THERE" reports without knowing or caring whether they're factual,  I stopped watching this series years ago, so I "know" only Heather and Shannon.   I came upon a clip that caused me to watch two Aspen shows and then the two reunions.  I know Andy luuuvvs the needy-needy crackpots; I don't.  Once more I'm saying BUH-BYE!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

When Heather said, "Wouldn't I remember writing a check?" in response to Noella mentioning Nicole's malpractice lawsuit settlement, it's the malpractice insurance company who writes the check, not the doctor personally.  Why would Heather say that?  

I caught that too. Who writes the check when cases are settled out of court? The insurance co. or the practice? Even if the funds would have come directly from the practice, why would Heather write the check? 

I didn't take that as Heather (or Terry) would "personally" write a check.  Most likely, she and Terry are officers in their various businesses/ corporations.  She's obviously very hands-on in every aspect of their lives.  When there IS a check, there are documents.  By approving a settlement document, it's as if one "writes the check."  Someone should ask if Heather KNEW there was a check--or a settlement.  Additionally, a "settlement" doesn't have to inlude $$$.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

It didn't bother me that Emily ate a foot-long in the sauna, but eating while sitting on the pot is disgusting.  Standards, Emily, standards. 

Efficiency, Shannah Banana, efficiency.

16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Noella at least is nutty but doesn't take their crap...

Noella at least is nutty  is a NEEDY waste of my time but doesn't take their crap...

15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Not sure I could watch Icki and Tamrat again for any amount of money! 

Ahhh...yeah.  The reason I stopped watching years ago...mostly VICKI.   I left while medical records forger, Brooks, was being cured of cancer.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, nichelle said:

Yep. I'm still sick of Gina and Emily. Gina's "Shit happens to everybody" was classless. I wish there had been some time spent on that. And instead of taking accountability for what she said directly to Shannon, she criticizes John for his comments that were not said directly to her.

Ok, I didn't miss it. I was watching but not paying close attention.  I thought I missed someone telling Gina how awful it was that she said "shit happens" about Novellas father dying. I was going to to rewind it but that would mean having to watch these women again. Noella is not my favorite person but was cold and just nasty of Gina. 

Emily and that sandwich on the toilet wtf?

• Like 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I posted about this comment last night but for the life of me don't know where I posted it - lol. The other thing I found interesting during this conversation was Gina saying that they had been discussing the topic for 45 minutes. There must have been a lot of editing to whittle it down to 10 minutes or so. But also makes me believe that there is more to the story than Heather is saying. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was wondering about this, too, and I think that Heather was referring to the statement that Noella said that Nicole told Noella that she dropped the lawsuit and received an out of court settlement that was VERY BIG.  Maybe there was some type of private discussion and settlement agreed upon - who knows?   Heather will never own up to that.

If that was the case, I would assume that the monies would have been paid to Nicole by the practice, or Terry, personally.  Assuming that, though, there still would have to be some type of paper trail, accounting information, etc., for taxes and such.  A large sum of money just can't change hands these days (unless it is cash) without reporting it to the IRS, etc.

And yet, another mystery about Nicole, who was erased from everything.  Does she really even exist??  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Well, the Reunion shows just continued in the same vein as this season, which should have been renamed as  "The Heather Dubrow and Some Other Less Signficant Housewives of Orange County Show".  Most of the two reunion episodes centered around or about Heather.  

What about Dr. Jen?  She barely got any airtime.  I wanted to know more about her illness and how she is doing.  I wanted to hear more about Ryne/Ryan's business and how they are doing now.

They barely mentioned the trip to Cabo.  I wanted to see more from that, and hear about the funny moments, and also hear more from Noella, Emily and Gina about the temezcal sweat lodge ceremony.  

I wanted to hear more about Gina's business and if her products are available at Dollar General yet.

I wanted to hear more about Emily and the Innocence Project.  If Emily is a lawyer, why is she only facilitating meetings and planning events, rather than digging into the legal side?  Makes no sense.

So many things they could have discussed instead of feeding the never-ending narcissism of Heather Dubrow.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 18
On 4/27/2022 at 9:24 PM, goofygirl said:

I'm on my second glass of wine and I"M SO HAPPY this shitshow is OVER!  I CANNOT with Gina. OR Emily. OR Heather.  Ugh.  I might just be DONE with the whole bunch.

I feel sorry for Shannon but she needs to GET OUT OF THIS BUNCH!

My sentiments exactly....they were yelling so much at each other that it even got Andy mad. Heather looks so ugly and mean when she verbally attacks someone. The three witches of OC, Heather, Emily and Gina behaved like tethered pitbulls towards Shannon and Noella. Was it really necessary to scream like that? What a bunch of banshees...and honestly, the three of them were ganging up all at once on Noella. Shannon can take a punch and is used to this line of attack. Emily needs to stop sitting there with that shit eating grin on her face. She is such a buffoonish looking clown with that ill fitting dress and her boobs spilling out everywhere and all the beauty pageant makeup...ugh. I hope they clean house and dump these women. They're not fun...they're not even frenemies.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

One of Noella's innumerable problems--in addition to her habitual lying is that she's so "thirsty," that she creates "I WAS THERE" reports without knowing or caring whether they're factual,  I stopped watching this series years ago, so I "know" only Heather and Shannon.   I came upon a clip that caused me to watch two Aspen shows and then the two reunions.  I know Andy luuuvvs the needy-needy crackpots; I don't.  Once more I'm saying BUH-BYE!

I think Noella's biggest issue is that she claims "I was there" when she actually wasn't. (Which may be what you are saying in a different way). So yes, she claims that she "saw" Heather push someone but then later say "well, no, I didn't witness it but I heard that happened." So similarly, she's claiming Nicole's information about Heather and Terry is fact when we don't know that it is.

On a related note, I think it is kind of weird that they talked about Nicole but never really explained what happened with her. You'd think they'd at least take a minute to explain why she suddenly disappeared. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Can someone wipe that SMUG look off Gina’s face: where I’m from “put a pin in it” means shut up/stop/pop the balloon.

Yup - put a pin in that over-inflated balloon that is Gina's ego.  I've heard that said and said it myself many, many times!  

I've actually never heard of the other definition that Heather and Andy said.  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, J80134 said:

I really hate the whole, no man should speak to or about a woman like that schtik. It's such an outdated me little woman, you big man mentality. 

I agree - you can't have it both ways - either you want to be an equal, and are ready to engage with a man on equal footing, no matter what is said, or you want to be a pampered, fragile feeling little woman.

Plus, John didn't say ANYTHING to Gina's face - he was expressing his frustration at everything that had happened between Shannon and Gina prior to his on-camera comments.  I'm sure he was fed up - possibly because Shannon may have been constantly harping about it all.

Would Gina have felt the same way if it were one of the women saying those same exact words?  

Granted, the sentiment was terrible and probably should not have been said by anyone, man or woman, while mic'd up and on camera, but, it's not like John threatened her with bodily harm or something.  He just basically told her she could f-off.  I guess Gina's shed some of her NY tough skin, living in Orange County, if she ever had one, that is.  

• Fire 1
  • Love 16

Hasn't Heather always claimed the lawsuit was dropped? They agreed to a settlement before trial and Terry's malpractice insurance company wrote a check. Which, just to let Heather know, is not the definition of 'dropped' and that actually Nicole won. Interesting that there's no NDA for medical lawsuits. 

Heather's had money for a while, yet still feels the need to mention it like she's only just won the lottery, which is far more nauseating than Noella talking about the divorce that's a new experience for her. Props to Noella for acknowledging how it came across when she watched herself.  But shame on Gina for not having much sympathy (or patience) when she's made her own divorce and its fallout her storyline. Imagine how she'd react if anyone told her - "For God's sake, just shup up about Matt already."  She literally hung all her dirty laundry out in public. 

They spend hours screaming at each other and generally being hateful, then in the last couple of minutes they're metaphorically linking arms and singing kumbaya. Sorry, not buying it. Especially when it'll be lather, rinse & repeat next season. 

Get well, Archie. 

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Love 16
On 4/27/2022 at 12:35 AM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Dr Jen found her voice it appears. 

If I'm honest, Jen would have been a good fit had she been a housewife in the first 4 seasons of the show..when it was more about the housewives day to day life. 

Her and Ryne's marriage was an interesting look at power dynamics where the wife was the breadwinner and the husband was a stay at home spouse.  A lot of comments in other places showed me that double standards do exist still..and it's a shame that Cruella Deville (Heather) was focused on when some other housewives deserved the focus

Ryne’s stupid name reflects badly on Jen. No one knows how to pronounce it. Supercalafrajalis is easier. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yup - put a pin in that over-inflated balloon that is Gina's ego.  I've heard that said and said it myself many, many times!  

I've actually never heard of the other definition that Heather and Andy said

I have heard both. When Shannon said it, I went with pop that over inflated ego. I also thought that maybe she meant table the discussion and they could talk about it another time i.e. "put a pin in it" like on a cork board.

Gina is awful, She thinks way too highly of herself. She need to get that ego under control, she brings nothing to the show.

Lets keep Noella and she what she can do with a season where her life isn't falling apart around her. I actually like her and think she is very funny. I couldn't stand being in a room with her for more than 10 minutes, but she works for me on a show like this.

Love Shannon, I am rooting for her.

• Love 9