Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Lady Drama Mamas

Message added by TexasGal,

Reminders!  Talk about the episode only - individual wives have their own threads for extended convos about them.  Be civil. Use the ignore feature if someone gets under your skin.

• Start Topic

Joe Gorga plays a prank on Frank. The ladies record their own country song. A line-dancing party leads to another tense confrontation between Margaret and Teresa.

Airdate: 04/19/2022

• Love 1

Jackie was complaining about Evan being noisy when he slept. I don’t think they sleep together at home.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Her black onesie to go to singing was ugly and her posture is awful! She should take lessons on how to stand up straight so she doesn’t look deformed. 

Margret looked terrible in cutoff denim shorts. She cannot shut up about Teresa and is playing the victim.

Joe Benigno has developed quite a gut. 

Traci got some acne going on without makeup! She caked it on for the singing.

How stupid is that song. None of them should be singing on tv. I had to mute them that was awful.

Melissa shut up about Tre behind her back. Your husband decided years ago that he could go with the Wakiles or he could make nice with his sister and stay on the show and keep earning. He chose Teresa. 

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, duddley said:

What in the name of all that is good and holy is Teresa wearing? Don't hotels have mirrors?  Is Luis too afraid of her to tell her she looks ridiculous?

Yes.  He doesn't want to be on the receiving end of that temper!  Plus, she holds a grudge for like, YEARS and YEARS.

I think she's lost it.  She has no reason to be on this show other than for the $$$.  That's IT.  She brings nothing.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 19

I’d be bailing on all of the women activities and hanging with the guys every opportunity. Why didn’t Tiki go on the boat?

the line dancing was lame and Teresa’s outfit was stupid. Her constant fat shaming digs at Margaret are so unnecessary and she always hits below the belt like that. I remember years ago Caroline Manzo mentioned that she had not had Botox/fillers and Teresa screamed “well you need to!!!” She’s just so gross. 

• Like 1
  • Love 23

Drunk Bill cracks me up. 

Did Tre think that outfit was country? 

Delores and Melissa need to get off the Tre train. She was awful. Marge is a busy body but you don't throw food. Is there any gathering that Tre doesn't storm out of? 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Jackie was complaining about Evan being noisy when he slept. I don’t think they sleep together at home.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Her black onesie to go to singing was ugly and her posture is awful! She should take lessons on how to stand up straight so she doesn’t look deformed. 

Margret looked terrible in cutoff denim shorts. She cannot shut up about Teresa and is playing the victim.

Joe Benigno has developed quite a gut. 

Traci got some acne going on without makeup! She caked it on for the singing.

How stupid is that song. None of them should be singing on tv. I had to mute them that was awful.

Melissa shut up about Tre behind her back. Your husband decided years ago that he could go with the Wakiles or he could make nice with his sister and stay on the show and keep earning. He chose Teresa. 

Melissa just HAD to get her Solo in at one part, nice and loud.  The backup is what saves her as she can’t sing for shit.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

"We're the type of music studio that will let everyone record." Well that lady wasn't lying. What the fuck was that? And then we had to hear it twice.

They all suck. But, Marge just annoys me with her high horse-ness. I won't have a conversation with Theresa, I'll just mutter about her to everyone else during dinner.

At least Tiki found his next wife with the party decorator that came to the door.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 8

It was kind of amazing that out of all of those women, none of them could sing worth shit.  You’d think just statistically, one of them could carry a tune.  I’m counting Melissa in that.

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Tarzan has nothing going for him except to talk about sex and a penis.  It’s stupid already, like a little boy of twelve.  He is not funny.  Never was.  I’m really surprised they all think he’s funny.  Even Melissa.

Now I get why they didn’t film Antonia’s Sweet Sixteen Party.  They didn’t want any moronic fighting to ruin her big day.  Thank God.  It would have crushed her.

Teresa is over the top with the fighting.  She is too old for that nonsense.  It’s gotten stale and is making her look more stupid.  She had not much to say at the Girls trip for fear of coming off that way, so said as little as possible.  They all knew it too.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Ss55 said:

I’d be bailing on all of the women activities and hanging with the guys every opportunity. Why didn’t Tiki go on the boat?

the line dancing was lame and Teresa’s outfit was stupid. Her constant fat shaming digs at Margaret are so unnecessary and she always hits below the belt like that. I remember years ago Caroline Manzo mentioned that she had not had Botox/fillers and Teresa screamed “well you need to!!!” She’s just so gross. 

Tiki was working.  He has a Sports Show on the tv from 10am until 1 pm.  My husband said he was a great Giants Football player in his day.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CallmeCray said:

Teresa will never take accountability for a damn thing - she is living in an alternate universe and does nothing but blame others while denying and excusing her own disgusting behavior.  The fight to be “right” is a competition to her, like an Olympic sport.  She wants to win at all costs.  The woman is delusional.  

However, I’m astounded by how she’s got these fools tip-toeing around her, and in many cases, doing her bidding.  Are they seriously THAT desperate to stay on the show?  More importantly, do they think she has the power to end their housewives career if they don’t fall in line?  The whole thing is sick - and yet, the army of enablers marches on…

Agree that Tre needs to win every argument, even if she's proven wrong.

I'm guessing if Melissa doesn't stick up for Tre, Tre will have a talk with Andy. And depending how desperate Andy is to keep Tre on the show, Melissa's position could be in jeopardy.  The one who can probably get away with confronting Tre is Delores. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

"We're the type of music studio that will let everyone record." Well that lady wasn't lying. What the fuck was that? And then we had to hear it twice.

They all suck. But, Marge just annoys me with her high horse-ness. I won't have a conversation with Theresa, I'll just mutter about her to everyone else during dinner.

At least Tiki found his next wife with the party decorator that came to the door.

I thought exactly the same thing when he  opened  the door for the decorator.😁

Edited by Cozytea
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I did have to laugh when Joe, Jennifer and even Melissa were patting Teresa on the back for her flimsy apology. They know where their bread is buttered.  Even Tiki keeps his mouth shut unlike his dumb wife. Traci and Margaret kept giving each other looks.

I know fat shaming is wrong and Teresa didn’t need to make a comment about Margaret eating but nobody needs to hear Jackie give another stupid insincere PSA about it. I have a hunch that when Jackie is ranting away from the cameras she refers to all of them as fat. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

What the hell is Teresa wearing? Snakeskin body suit with THOSE BOOTS! She looks ridiculous.

She has never had any enviable fashion sense, ever. The jumpsuits are beyond words, who wears them and where do people wear them, I've never seen anyone wear one in public.  Those tall cowboy boots were strange too, it was like if a pirate was a cowboy in a Grand Ole Opry house band, lol. Loooie does not dress to impress either, I think all I have seen him in are tee shirts.  We all know he has watched Teresa on RH's prior to meeting her and yet he still went for it, why? Does he thrive on cringe and conflict?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

Agree that Tre needs to win every argument, even if she's proven wrong.

I'm guessing if Melissa doesn't stick up for Tre, Tre will have a talk with Andy. And depending how desperate Andy is to keep Tre on the show, Melissa's position could be in jeopardy.  The one who can probably get away with confronting Tre is Delores. 

Yes, and that’s where Joe Gorga has to step in.  Louie too, before she loses him also.  Even if it isn’t Margaret, someone else will be Tre’s target.  Her trademark is fighting.  Andy should make the decision, but he doesn’t think fairly.  His aim is always what brings the most money in.  That is the name of the game.  Money.  Melissa brings nothing.  I don’t think anyone will miss her.  Teresa may be the show, IMO.

• Love 7

Marge needs to get off her high horse and remember that she threw drinks on Danielle twice, pushed Marty in the pool and claimed that Jennifer's comments "drove her" to disclose Bill's affair on camera. She acted no differently than Teresa so she can lose me with her pearl clutching.

Why none of these women (aside from Jennifer in an interview) call her out on it, tells me that there's definite truth in Teresa's claim that she feeds the bloggers. The comment at the ropes course all but confirmed it, they're all afraid to be on her bad side. I hope that someone will courageous enough at the reunion to call her out on the hypocrisy but somehow I doubt it.  She's become the Rinna of NJ.

Traci had better watch out, Tiki's definitely looking to trade up to a newer model!

• Love 15

I wonder if they wear the clothes they do because its their Jerseryfied characters or if they really dress that way. Of course everything Theresa wears is terrible. But Marge and those flowers gauzy dresses are ugh. You need to be tall and a stick to make those work. They make Marge look heavier than she is and her books always look saggy in them. Marge looks great in tailored fitted clothes. Those dresses look like grandmas PJs

• Love 6

I mean, yes, Teresa is pretty terrible, but what would the women be talking about if it wasn't for her? Only Jennifer had something going on but the rest lead pretty average lives, or at least that's what they're presenting. 

The recording was fun and seeing the guys get drunk and party is cool, but would I'd like to see 15 episodes of that? Probably not. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, charliesan said:

I mean, yes, Teresa is pretty terrible, but what would the women be talking about if it wasn't for her? Only Jennifer had something going on but the rest lead pretty average lives, or at least that's what they're presenting. 

The recording was fun and seeing the guys get drunk and party is cool, but would I'd like to see 15 episodes of that? Probably not. 

Part of the problem is that the character of Tre sucks all the oxygen from the room so there's no room for any storyline beyond who said what to who about Tre. And they all know that Tre is the star so they defer to her. The other problem is that most of them are not really friends IRL and have not much in common. Tre and Delores are probably the closest to being friends and they've tried to develop a Delores story line but it never goes anywhere. Melissa is family but she's boring. Marge jackie and Jennifer were casted and don't have a history. There isn't a level playing field on this show so nothing beyond Tre goes anywhere. Jennifer probably is the most interesting because of her cultural background  and big mouth. I dont need a lesson in eating disorders I have one in my family so conversations about eating a bite of ice cream make me eyeroll. Marge thinks she's way more interesting than she is. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Part of the problem is that the character of Tre sucks all the oxygen from the room so there's no room for any storyline beyond who said what to who about Tre.

Nobody forced Marge to bring up Teresa/Luis EVERY SINGLE TIME she was on camera, including her mother's birthday party. Teresa wasn't even present the majority of the time and they're still all Marge talked about the entire season. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, snarts said:

Nobody forced Marge to bring up Teresa/Luis EVERY SINGLE TIME she was on camera, including her mother's birthday party. Teresa wasn't even present the majority of the time and they're still all Marge talked about the entire season. 

Absolutely. Marge is not interesting. She thinks she needs to stir shit to get drama going so she has adopted the persona of the pushy busy body who gets into everyone's business. Its boring and she comes off like a bitch.  

• Love 11

Teresa bullying Melissa was chilling. Her table flipping and table clearing should exclude her from further invitations - too often the most vile people become celebrities, leaders, etc. because of enablers and others who admire such aggression. Maybe Melissa will find the nerve to tell the truth about her sick sil with Traci around.

Luis is just as bad as her first husband, but Tre can’t see the con - I’d feel sorry for her but they seem to deserve each other.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Really?  

Same. I’m reading all the comments about Tiki and I don’t get it. I’m assuming that she is his second wife, or does he have a history of trading up that I’m not aware of. 

When Delores was trying to explain Tre's love bubble, that was the closest anyone has ever come to suggest that Tre was abused (if not physically then emotionally and verbally) by Juicy. I have no doubt Juicy was an abusive asshole, and it explains why Delores is protective of Tre. I think Tee is a dimwit, but even dimwits can benefit from counseling. Tre jumping into a unrealistic love bubble is bound to not end well. Just sayin

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

If you made a list of the ten stupidest people on television you know Teresa would be number one.

There is someone who is brain dead and in a coma on the Young and the Restless and Teresa is way more stupid.

She is genius level stupid.

If that were a thing.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

I swear Joe Gorga wants a real.dick in his mouth. At his age he should no longer obsessed with dick and balls. I would be so embarrassed if my husband acted that way.

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Teresa bullying Melissa was chilling. Her table flipping and table clearing should exclude her from further invitations - too often the most vile people become celebrities, leaders, etc. because of enablers and others who admire such aggression. Maybe Melissa will find the nerve to tell the truth about her sick sil with Traci around.

The thing is I don't think anyone is intimidated by her, but as long as she is the star of the show people will use her for a storyline (Marge, Melissa) or will back her up no matter what (Dolores, Jen). 

One of the very few things I agree with Teresa is that Joe and Melissa used her to get on the show and clearly they wanted to take her down along with Kathy, and even though the Manzos joined them they couldn't do it. 

Once the show is over I'm certain no one, including Joe and Melissa, will keep in touch with her. 

I know Luis gets a lot of crap for his past but, what about Teresa's? Love can be beautiful even if two assholes make the couple, I'd say they are pretty evenly matched in their awfulness. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Marge storms off from the table, fed up with Teresa the conversation , and others in agreement followed. So, why did Teresa get up and leave too? They were leaving to get away from HER. She really is stupid.

Because SHE can't be the one everyone left, she has to be the one to leave.  If everyone left her, she would not be the top dog.  So she pretended that she was the one to storm off.  She is really stupid but even she can see that the group is sick of her and this may be the time that they finally all gang up against her.

• Love 8