Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Lady Drama Mamas

Message added by TexasGal,

Reminders!  Talk about the episode only - individual wives have their own threads for extended convos about them.  Be civil. Use the ignore feature if someone gets under your skin.

• Start Topic

Oh Jennifer, all of us were having trouble with the melody sweetheart, it wasn't just you....😂  That song writing thing was embarrassing and cringey from the moment they started brainstorming lyrics to their "listening party" at dinner. 

Tikki with the shade edit.  That one ranks right up there with Jennifer the realtor "it makes you wonder what else is fake in this house!" comment while Melissa is fluffing her hair in the mirror.  

So what I find interesting is the idea that the show couldn't survive without Teresa, that there's nothing to do without Teresa, there's nothing going on, etc.  The reality is that we have no idea because we don't know.  We've now seen plenty of drama and intersections this season without Teresa that have been fine - downright enjoyable, in some cases.  AND we've seen in some cases a pleasant Teresa.  The scenes with her daughters have been really nice.  The scene with her and Dolores even last night was actually a really nice - of all the cast members there, she is the only one who could probably talk to her so openly and honestly that way.  So there's plenty of possibilities and directions for this show, with or without Teresa, that would shift the tone of the entire show, without sacrificing it's reason for all of us watching.  The cast doesn't need to be held hostage by the outbursts of one 49 year old woman.  (Which makes me wonder if it's possible if Teresa is going through menopause and that explains how much worse than normal she is this season - and I don't just mean the fighting, I also mean the insane mood swings that we're seeing.  I remember Caroline in Season 4, even she admits that she looks back on that season and absolutely hates who she was that season.)  

To be fair, Margaret isn't innocent either.  She knows where her bagel is buttered.  She didn't have to sit there muttering about what a lousy apology it was.  Jennifer didn't have to point out that Margaret wasn't satisfied with the apology.  Traci didn't have to sit there pointing out its flaws.  Everybody earned their paycheck during that dinner.   Maybe bring in Dr. V, I don't know. 

I thought it was interesting that Luis said that he feels like the women haven't given him a chance.  I feel like there's more that we haven't seen, OR they really don't engage with the group a lot (honestly that's probably it).  

The boys trip was gross.  If Jackie is concerned about her husbands reputation as a result of unfounded cheating rumors, is she concerned about her husband's reputation being on the show, taking shots out of a dildo, etc?  I wouldn't want to invest with the RHONJ dildo shot guy.  I'll take the straight up suit sitting next to him, thank you very much.

Okay, now let's talk fashion.  Teresa, stop with the godawful jumpsuits that give you bad cameltoe and make your ass look 5 times its size.  Jackie, I realize for so long so much of your identity was about being the skinniest girl in the room, but please stop dressing like a reject from a Whitesnake video.  And Margaret for the love of everything holy please please please stop dressing up in outfits that make you look like a grandmother.  And while we're at it, get Joe some fashion help, whatever was going on last night was not working for him and he was waddling around like a duck.  

Did anybody catch WWHL?  Melissa and Jackie were on.  Jackie looks really good.  She's visibly gained weight and she seems a lot less stressed, anxious, and fragile.   She had removed the extensions from her hair and had a great cut/style going on and a really good outfit.  And honestly, where is that confident personality in the show?  It's like there was an entirely different person sitting there. 

Melissa all but confirmed, without being directly asked, that she and Teresa don't really engage that much (she mentioned that she hasn't talked to Teresa since filming the reunion, but that she's talked to Margaret multiple times, for example, among other things). She did, however, say that they like Luis and enjoy them as a couple together.  

25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Because SHE can't be the one everyone left, she has to be the one to leave.  If everyone left her, she would not be the top dog.  So she pretended that she was the one to storm off.  She is really stupid but even she can see that the group is sick of her and this may be the time that they finally all gang up against her.

I still think they should just 100% ignore her.  She starts screaming at you?  Just ask somebody to pass the pancakes and ask how their weekend was.  

• Like 1
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

still think they should just 100% ignore her.  She starts screaming at you?  Just ask somebody to pass the pancakes and ask how their weekend was.  

That's what I used to do with my kids when they were little. As soon as they started having a temper tantrum, I'd start doing housework or make a meal and ignore them while they were flailing on the floor. 

I think Tre is in a situation she isn't happy with re:the show. She isn't happy having to engage with the others  (except Delores), she doesn't want anything negative said about her, yet she needs that paycheck. So she's always unhappy and defensive. She can't quit, because honestly that show has enabled her to survive, but she hates being part of it. I also think it feeds her ego, but she wants to control the narrative with her love bubble and "four dotters". She likes when she and the girls are being featured in a nice way, like moving into a house, going to the prom or hawking her exercise clothes. She doesn't want to do the rest and she certainly doesn't want to engage with the likes of Marge and Jackie. I think she'd jump at a spin off but it would be terrible and probably cancelled after 2 episodes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I know that Teresa has really been in a season-long bad mood, and has been horrible and hyper-sensitive about Louie.  She has also been extremely quick-tempered and seems to fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.  I think there is more to that, but it is stuff that is happening/has happened off-camera or prior to filming.  Rumors and gossip started flying about Louis as soon as they began dating.  I'm sure Teresa was already not happy about all of that from before filming began.  She is basically, a very insecure person, imo.

But, it seems that her main issues are with Margaret, and, call me crazy, but I think there is a reason for it.  

We all know that Teresa is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, and she jumps to crazy conclusions (remember when she was convinced that Caroline "ratted" her out to the authorities?).  Somehow, she gets these ideas in her head, and she believes them with such conviction, no one and nothing is going to change her mind.  

I wonder if, possibly, she is asked certain questions by the production staff  during her talking head interviews, and, because she is not too bright, she assumes that they must know something and that these leading questions are based in truth.  From there, her anger and anxiety builds until she explodes.  

We've seen Margaret start rumors and stir the pot.  I think Margaret enjoys it and actually revels in that position as the "shit-stirrer", as it makes her much more relevant than the other ladies and more valuable to the show-it secures her spot on the show.  Example - Jennifer completely overshadowed Margaret during Jennifer's first season, because she wasn't afraid to stir the pot and get shady.  I think Margaret decided then and there that she was going to grab that "role", and not let anyone else upstage her.

I also think that there is some truth in what Teresa is saying.  We've heard several times this season from other housewives that Margaret knows everyone and knows everything about everyone.  Teresa is hearing that, too, and is, in her simple way, adding it all up.  I think that Margaret is sneaky and shady, she just uses her words (non-swear words) better than Teresa, because she's smarter.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 15

Oh - and, to be honest, Teresa is not the only one in the Gorga family that isn't too bright.  Melissa was on WWHL last night, and Andy gave her a U.S. geography quiz (he gave the name of a city and she had to name the state it was in) - she got almost every single one wrong.  This was based off the fact that she didn't know what state Nashville is in, or if they were in the South (she thought they were in the west).

And, she, who is so quick to tell everyone that she has a college degree in elementary education.  Thank God she didn't pursue that occupation!!!  

It was unbelievable - these were not small, unknown towns/cities.  

I was dumbfounded that Melissa did not know this stuff - I hope they have tutors to help the kids with their homework!!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Joe Bacigaloop said:

If you made a list of the ten stupidest people on television you know Teresa would be number one.

There is someone who is brain dead and in a coma on the Young and the Restless and Teresa is way more stupid.

She is genius level stupid.

If that were a thing.

Melissa comes in second.  She’s an elementary school teacher?  That .. I can’t believe.  I wouldn’t want my kids to get her for a teacher.  Wtf?  Her and Joe should call it a day.  I wouldn’t let Tre push me around like she does for anything, even this stupid job.  Time for them to leave.  Melissa is a dope.  They could live if she stops buying all those designer bags, shoes and whatever.  Or, she can work in her store.  If it really is hers.  Who knows.  Do these people have regular jobs with benefits?  All I know is Bill is really a surgeon.  Why is he on this stupid show?   A stupid show that I watch and comment on.  Lol.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Same. I’m reading all the comments about Tiki and I don’t get it. I’m assuming that she is his second wife, or does he have a history of trading up that I’m not aware of. 

Husband told me Tiki’s whole story as he watches his sports show everyday.  Husband napping now, but when he wakes up, I’ll get the whole scoop.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 4

Ok here’s the scoop on Tiki.  Was married to wife of 11 yrs and had two children and wife was eight months pregnant with two girls.    Very happy marriage and good family man, until Traci saw him on NBC and hooked him at 23.  Left pregnant wife and married Tracy to the disgust of many people.  Husband said Tiki’s ex wife took him to cleaners, haha.  Supposidely, he is liked by everyone.  Her, I don’t know.  Why would he want to go on this show is beyond me.  Maybe she did.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Melissa comes in second.  She’s an elementary school teacher?  That .. I can’t believe.  I wouldn’t want my kids to get her for a teacher.  Wtf?  Her and Joe should call it a day.  I wouldn’t let Tre push me around like she does for anything, even this stupid job.  Time for them to leave.  Melissa is a dope.  They could live if she stops buying all those designer bags, shoes and whatever.  Or, she can work in her store.  If it really is hers.  Who knows.  Do these people have regular jobs with benefits?  All I know is Bill is really a surgeon.  Why is he on this stupid show?   A stupid show that I watch and comment on.  Lol.

I agree that Melissa is also on the list of the ten stupidest people on TV. She is about number six between Whoopi Goldberg and Patrick from  Sponge Bob Square Pants.

• LOL 10
7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Ok here’s the scoop on Tiki.  Was married to wife of 11 yrs and had two children and wife was eight months pregnant with two girls.    Very happy marriage and good family man, until Traci saw him on NBC and hooked him at 23.  Left pregnant wife and married Tracy to the disgust of many people.  Husband said Tiki’s ex wife took him to cleaners, haha.  Supposidely, he is liked by everyone.  Her, I don’t know.  Why would he want to go on this show is beyond me.  Maybe she did.

He's not liked by alot NY Giant fans...he bad mouthed Eli Manning, who actually IS loved and well liked, in the middle of the NFL season on national TV. BTW, Eli went on to help the Giants win the Super Bowl that season. Suck it Tiki.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Oh - and, to be honest, Teresa is not the only one in the Gorga family that isn't too bright.  Melissa was on WWHL last night, and Andy gave her a U.S. geography quiz (he gave the name of a city and she had to name the state it was in) - she got almost every single one wrong.  This was based off the fact that she didn't know what state Nashville is in, or if they were in the South (she thought they were in the west).

And, she, who is so quick to tell everyone that she has a college degree in elementary education.  Thank God she didn't pursue that occupation!!!  

It was unbelievable - these were not small, unknown towns/cities.  

I was dumbfounded that Melissa did not know this stuff - I hope they have tutors to help the kids with their homework!!  

oh - it happened again ? I gave her a pass on that answer in the show, as she was speaking in more of a directional sense,  given that Nashville is west of NJ....southwest... but still west...

sorry I missed that lesson on US geography.  There are a few capitals I would have to think for a minute myself...let me see if the dvr attached WWHL onto the eposide, which for some reason happens quite a bit

Did she give an excuse - like her father dying and the move to FL caused her to miss a when it was taught in high school US History... if not before ?

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I know that Teresa has really been in a season-long bad mood, and has been horrible and hyper-sensitive about Louie.  She has also been extremely quick-tempered and seems to fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.  I think there is more to that, but it is stuff that is happening/has happened off-camera or prior to filming.  Rumors and gossip started flying about Louis as soon as they began dating.  I'm sure Teresa was already not happy about all of that from before filming began.  She is basically, a very insecure person, imo.

But, it seems that her main issues are with Margaret, and, call me crazy, but I think there is a reason for it.  

We all know that Teresa is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, and she jumps to crazy conclusions (remember when she was convinced that Caroline "ratted" her out to the authorities?).  Somehow, she gets these ideas in her head, and she believes them with such conviction, no one and nothing is going to change her mind.  

I wonder if, possibly, she is asked certain questions by the production staff  during her talking head interviews, and, because she is not too bright, she assumes that they must know something and that these leading questions are based in truth.  From there, her anger and anxiety builds until she explodes.  

We've seen Margaret start rumors and stir the pot.  I think Margaret enjoys it and actually revels in that position as the "shit-stirrer", as it makes her much more relevant than the other ladies and more valuable to the show-it secures her spot on the show.  Example - Jennifer completely overshadowed Margaret during Jennifer's first season, because she wasn't afraid to stir the pot and get shady.  I think Margaret decided then and there that she was going to grab that "role", and not let anyone else upstage her.

I also think that there is some truth in what Teresa is saying.  We've heard several times this season from other housewives that Margaret knows everyone and knows everything about everyone.  Teresa is hearing that, too, and is, in her simple way, adding it all up.  I think that Margaret is sneaky and shady, she just uses her words (non-swear words) better than Teresa, because she's smarter.

You are assuming that this whole season wasn't scripted by the producers. Every season someone is picked to be the instigator of something with another woman. It's the core of every Housewives franchise. All of these Housewives shows are scripted well in advance of filming. It's easy to get Teresa riled up and go "Jersey" on someone. We've seen it for years. What has been more concerning this season is her reptilian responses and violent temper tantrum in a restaurant that was way overboard. I find her bully behavior and insistence that her sister in law be a third party "negotiator" to be concerning. She's a bully and has a hair trigger temper. I don't find her interesting or fun to watch. She should be fired and take her love bubble and Gia with her. If her physical outburst had injured Marge with a glass fragment in her eye or a cut to her face would Bravo still stand by her? It's time for her to go. 

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

He's not liked by alot NY Giant fans...he bad mouthed Eli Manning, who actually IS loved and well liked, in the middle of the NFL season on national TV. BTW, Eli went on to help the Giants win the Super Bowl that season. Suck it Tiki.

Yes, husband just told me.  Now, he has a show everyday.  Why is he on this crapfest?  For her?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Teresa bullying Melissa was chilling. Her table flipping and table clearing should exclude her from further invitations - too often the most vile people become celebrities, leaders, etc. because of enablers and others who admire such aggression. Maybe Melissa will find the nerve to tell the truth about her sick sil with Traci around.

Luis is just as bad as her first husband, but Tre can’t see the con - I’d feel sorry for her but they seem to deserve each other.

That's what I hate about these shows, the more aggressive bullying the behavior the more popular certain housewives get.  NeNe, Teresa, Erika ect. Don't get me wrong it's my own fault I watch these shows.  However I do hate that certain women's behavior is rewarded. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

How could anyone badmouth Eli? He’s awesome.

2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t know what the cast would do for money without the show except Bill and, I think Jackie is wealthy. Not sure if Delores still owns and makes money from her gym and decorating. I’m sure paid appearances would dry up at some point. Joe Gorga seems to have a new venture every season. I’ve wondered why they don’t downsize now, while the money is coming in rather than trade in these monstrosities for even bigger ones. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

How could anyone badmouth Eli? He’s awesome.

I don’t know what the cast would do for money without the show except Bill and, I think Jackie is wealthy. Not sure if Delores still owns and makes money from her gym and decorating. I’m sure paid appearances would dry up at some point. Joe Gorga seems to have a new venture every season. I’ve wondered why they don’t downsize now, while the money is coming in rather than trade in these monstrosities for even bigger ones. 

Does anyone know what Louie does for a living?  His house is a monster.  I’m thinking they rent.  Or, the show pays the rent?  I don’t know how they afford theses houses. Jennifer too.  They need all that room?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sATL said:

oh - it happened again ? I gave her a pass on that answer in the show, as she was speaking in more of a directional sense,  given that Nashville is west of NJ....southwest... but still west...

sorry I missed that lesson on US geography.  There are a few capitals I would have to think for a minute myself...let me see if the dvr attached WWHL onto the eposide, which for some reason happens quite a bit

Did she give an excuse - like her father dying and the move to FL caused her to miss a when it was taught in high school US History... if not before ?

No, but she was mortified about the geography questions.  Teacher my ass.  Now I know why she married Juicy.  They both are not bright.  She never has anything of value to say, except “Oh, my God”, and twirl her hair and look in the mirror.  Most of them have the same style of fake hair.  Down to the waist, parted in the middle and twirled down their boobs.  Time for a change.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

No, but she was mortified about the geography questions.  Teacher my ass.  Now I know why she married Juicy.  They both are not bright.  She never has anything of value to say, except “Oh, my God”, and twirl her hair and look in the mirror.  Most of them have the same style of fake hair.  Down to the waist, parted in the middle and twirled down their boobs.  Time for a change.

No - Melissa married "Tarzan".....Teresa married "Juicy Joe"!!!   Although, at times, I think that Teresa and Melissa are interchangeable, and so are Joe Gorga and Joe Guidice.   🤣

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cozytea said:

That's what I hate about these shows, the more aggressive bullying the behavior the more popular certain housewives get.  NeNe, Teresa, Erika ect. Don't get me wrong it's my own fault I watch these shows.  However I do hate that certain women's behavior is rewarded. 

Or Ramona Singer from RHONY or Heather DuBrow from RHOOC. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Marge storms off from the table, fed up with Teresa the conversation , and others in agreement followed. So, why did Teresa get up and leave too? They were leaving to get away from HER. She really is stupid.

DOAH!

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, sATL said:

Nope.  She's just a dumbass!

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Most Giant fans hate Tiki for exactly that reason as he attacked a future Hall of Famer and the beat all time Giant quarterback.

Suck it Tiki!

• Love 4

What did Tiki say about Eli? Was it on his show? ie context? 

Whoever asked about Tiki trading up, he's already dumped a pregnant wife for the current bimbo. I'm sure Traci won't be his last wife.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

What did Tiki say about Eli? Was it on his show? ie context? 

Whoever asked about Tiki trading up, he's already dumped a pregnant wife for the current bimbo. I'm sure Traci won't be his last wife.

He said Eli's attempts at leadership of the team were "comical" and that Eli looked "uncomfortable" in a leadership role. He made these comments on Sunday Night Football on NBC where he went to work after he left the Giants. The Giants went on to win the Super Bowl that year beating Tom Brady and the Patriots...without Tiki Barber.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

He said Eli's attempts at leadership of the team were "comical" and that Eli looked "uncomfortable" in a leadership role. He made these comments on Sunday Night Football on NBC where he went to work after he left the Giants. The Giants went on to win the Super Bowl that year beating Tom Brady and the Patriots...without Tiki Barber.

Damn Tiki. That's cold. I'm glad Eli got the last laugh. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Damn Tiki. That's cold. I'm glad Eli got the last laugh. 

He also made some tacky comments about Coach Tom Coughlin while he was still on the Giants! He seems to be in love with himself and when he left his pregnant wife for the much younger girlfriend, now wife, it made sense…he’s a narcissist.

• Love 5

I just can’t with Teresa. Her serious anger issues are not cute or protective but rather quite disturbing…

IJackie is hallucinating - her gnome of a husband is not hot. 

The wives are so bad that the NJ men would rather get off on each other. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Could we talk about the homo eroticism of the boys boat ride? I mean, WHOA!! The rubber penis??? All the other stuff that went on with the rubber penis…OMG! 

I said pretty much the same. Joe Gross-ga  wants real ones in his mouth. My God, how old are these guys anyway, 12? I would be mortified if my husband acted that way.

• Love 3

This is not the Tiki Barber show (although he's the only husband I want to look at).  Please move along.

Edit:  I realized we didn't have a "friend" thread.  Started one here.  You can discuss Traci and Tiki at length there.

• Love 1

Please Bravo Gods NO MORE singing segments.  That girls trip to the recording studio was painful!  And I completely forgotten Melissa had a recording artist as her storyline a few years back.  Didn't she have a long lost sister they were supposed to start looking for too?  

I actually kinda liked the boys trip and I wish they had showed more of that.  Some of the guys individually (Joe Gorga) may be a bit of a pain alone but when all the guys get together it's always a lot of fun!

If I hear Tre say love bubble one more time I'm going to shoot my tv.  PLEASE stop trying to make that a thing!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Nope.  She's just a dumbass!

It was awesome.  Jackie had the role of guessing if Melissa would actually know which state the city was in.  So first up, Andy says "we're starting easy - Boise."  Jackie confidently said "okay, she'll know this one, absolutely."  And Melissa, even more confidently announces "IOWA!"  So damn stupid.  Even Jackie pointed out how confident she was in her own stupidity and Joe Gorga was busting up laughing at how dumb she is. 

The more I think about it, the more I think Teresa is starting menopause.  We saw Caroline become a bitch on wheels.  We saw Siggy go temporarily insane.  I'm a few years away from that stage of life, but already making notes on how NOT to act.  Combine hormones with the fact that Tre really doesn't like any of these people, and that's the only explanation I can come up with her for her being so horrific this season.  

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

It was awesome.  Jackie had the role of guessing if Melissa would actually know which state the city was in.  So first up, Andy says "we're starting easy - Boise."  Jackie confidently said "okay, she'll know this one, absolutely."  And Melissa, even more confidently announces "IOWA!"  So damn stupid.  Even Jackie pointed out how confident she was in her own stupidity and Joe Gorga was busting up laughing at how dumb she is. 

The more I think about it, the more I think Teresa is starting menopause.  We saw Caroline become a bitch on wheels.  We saw Siggy go temporarily insane.  I'm a few years away from that stage of life, but already making notes on how NOT to act.  Combine hormones with the fact that Tre really doesn't like any of these people, and that's the only explanation I can come up with her for her being so horrific this season.  

I did/doing the same, as perimenopause can last for years. After seeing so many doing basically a striptease in places like a PTA meeting, I too started making notes - as I refuse to do that. Exercise (ie doing 5/10ks) helps me a great deal, along with just saying "no more" to certain types of blouses/tops/ etc, and wearing my hair pulled away from my face. And I am learning to breathe and think, and sometimes walk away/change the topic - before speaking.  Lastly accepting the fact - its ok to be hot.. As high as monthly supplies have gotten - I for one be glad not to even have the slightest reason to be in at aisle of the store - a mini raise so to speak.

On the clothing front - I too was noticing again that the housewives tend to be in summer attire every where they go. Yes - it can get hot in Nashville but still - they seem to be dressed for the hottest July day on record. I would love to see what they wear on a snowday in NJ.

I do wonder if Tre does have plans to have another - ie the long awaited son she didn't have with Juicy, and/or to create a new family with Louie. I guess everyone is afraid to ask her if she wants to have more children.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, sATL said:

On the clothing front - I too was noticing again that the housewives tend to be in summer attire every where they go. Yes - it can get hot in Nashville but still - they seem to be dressed for the hottest July day on record. I would love to see what they wear on a snowday in NJ.

It gets pretty hot out here, and then you add the crushing humidity and just breathing will make you sweat profusely! I don't know what time of year they were here? The boat captain did say something about it being a super hot day.

I wish I would have known they were out here. I would have driven over to heckle them!

4 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I laughed at Bill's drunk hair. 

I rewound it to laugh and laugh! His hair, backwards shirt, and unfocused eyes cracked me up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

NJ gets HOT in the summer -- we may be northeast but between the heat and humidity it can be miserable.  Granted, it's all relative, if you are coming from florida in August you may come up to NJ and think it's downright cool, but for us, it's hot.  But take us out of Jersey and put us down south in the summer where there's no ocean breeze?  Forget it, we're prepared to sweat through everything and wear as little as humanely possible. Nashville was filmed in the later half of August.  

You can tell pretty easily when the housewives are in filming season, actively filming that day, and cameras are off all together .  If cameras are off, they dress like the rest of us.  Sure it might be designer leggings, sneakers and a puffer jackets, but they blend in.  You can tell when they are filming because they suddenly glam up a bit.  Their extensions go in, the highlights get amped up, and And on filming days you see them dressed down but hair and makeup is done, they basically just need an outfit change.  I've seen Margaret, Jackie and used to see Siggy around before she moved from the area and you can immediately tell which stage of the game they are at.  

I do wonder if Tre does have plans to have another - ie the long awaited son she didn't have with Juicy, and/or to create a new family with Louie. I guess everyone is afraid to ask her if she wants to have more children.

To quote Jen, she's way too self-absorbed for that.  

I wish I would have known they were out here. I would have driven over to heckle them!

I think the boat that past them in the water WAS heckling them and the guys were too dumb to know the difference.  It kind of bothers me that they were in Nashville and aren't seeing Nashville.  Why aren't they at the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ol' Opry, in and out of the bars on Broadway?  Why are we watching them on a boat in a lake, in a recording studio and having dinner in a backyard?  They can do that in NJ.  

I think Jackie is hallucinating when she’s calls her gnome of a husband hot

I think they are hotter as a couple than he is individually.  (Same with Jennifer and Bill.)  Evan strikes me as a bit of a grown up frat boy, and not having much substance and depth to him, I don't see much personality there.  He's vanilla.   

Hey, on a sidenote, anybody know where Gabrielle is going to College?  Isn't this her senior year?

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sATL said:

On the clothing front - I too was noticing again that the housewives tend to be in summer attire every where they go. Yes - it can get hot in Nashville but still - they seem to be dressed for the hottest July day on record. I would love to see what they wear on a snowday in NJ

I think a lot of the way they dress can be attributed to the fact that they tend to film during the warm months. It's just easier for the crew, plus lots of outside events. It can get hot in the northeast and Nashville can be a really hot and sticky in the summer. Once in a while they I'm during the winter and capture the holidays but mostly its summer. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

them!

I think the boat that past them in the water WAS heckling them and the guys were too dumb to know the difference.  It kind of bothers me that they were in Nashville and aren't seeing Nashville.  Why aren't they at the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ol' Opry, in and out of the bars on Broadway?  Why are we watching them on a boat in a lake, in a recording studio and having dinner in a backyard?  They can do that in NJ.  

Because they are not interested in anything but getting gussied up, drinking, and fighting.  No culture.  Buying boots and hats to wear who knows where.  Teresa looked like a clown.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I said pretty much the same. Joe Gross-ga  wants real ones in his mouth. My God, how old are these guys anyway, 12? I would be mortified if my husband acted that way.

They act like fraternity brothers...especially with all the booze they consume. Wow! They were loaded before the boat went out. Seems like Bravo is OK with all this...they probably buy all the booze for them. It's got to be embarassing for their kids, especially the older ones.

• Love 3

Once in a while they I'm during the winter and capture the holidays but mostly its summer. 

I think season 6 was maybe one of the last seasons that was shot in winter, no?

• Useful 1