Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Lady Drama Mamas

Message added by TexasGal,

Reminders!  Talk about the episode only - individual wives have their own threads for extended convos about them.  Be civil. Use the ignore feature if someone gets under your skin.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Why aren't they at the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ol' Opry, in and out of the bars on Broadway?  Why are we watching them on a boat in a lake, in a recording studio and having dinner in a backyard?  They can do that in NJ.  

Hopefully, because all those places were smart enough to say "no" to a Housewives filming!!  It's crazy though, that they go to these nice places and then, never see any of the things the location is famous for - just hang out in the rental house or do things that can be privately reserved.  I wonder if it was due to Covid restrictions?  

And, thank the Lord they didn't show them bar hopping on Broadway.  That would have been a total recipe for disaster with that group.  A shot and a drink at every bar?? Yikes!!  I admit, though, I had a blast when we did it!!  (Tin Roof and Tootsie's were my favorites!!)

• Love 5
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

No - Melissa married "Tarzan".....Teresa married "Juicy Joe"!!!   Although, at times, I think that Teresa and Melissa are interchangeable, and so are Joe Gorga and Joe Guidice.   🤣

Right, duh.  They’re all the same to me. Lol. 

• LOL 3
15 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Could we talk about the homo eroticism of the boys boat ride? I mean, WHOA!! The rubber penis??? All the other stuff that went on with the rubber penis…OMG! 

I mean really.  Gorga is still 13.  Those muscles don’t impress either.  Plus the wife beater t shirts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I mean really.  Gorga is still 13.  Those muscles don’t impress either.  Plus the wife beater t shirts.

The sad part of all of this is that the Gorga sons will probably grow up to be just like their father.  Misogynistic, immature, chauvnistic, sex obsessed assholes.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11

I was horrified by the way Teresa ordered Melissa to tell Marge to shut up.   Why not say:   You are my puppet!

I was freaked when Louie said "I would die for her".... where is this going?   He sounds like an obsessed  stalker type.

Marge does nothing to diffuse the conflict and keeps the fire burning while Teresa implodes.  No one believes Marge CARES about Teresa, she just wants to embarrass her and maybe after what she did to Jackie  Teresa deserves it.  Nonetheless, Marge hates Teresa and Teresa hates Marge and that will NEVER change. 

Edited by tranquilidade
typo
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, sATL said:

I do wonder if Tre does have plans to have another - ie the long awaited son she didn't have with Juicy, and/or to create a new family with Louie. I guess everyone is afraid to ask her if she wants to have more children.

Teresa turns 50 next month. She's definitely peri if not full menopausal, She's not having another kid. 

20 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Does anyone know what Louie does for a living?  His house is a monster.  I’m thinking they rent.  Or, the show pays the rent?  I don’t know how they afford theses houses. Jennifer too.  They need all that room?

Luis is a partner at an equity firm. Frank Jr works there as well.  He & Teresa bought the new home originally as a flip/investment but then decided to move the combined families into it after she sold her home. Between them, they have six kids, with at least four living at home, so the size isn't unreasonable and pretty common in the area they're in (I think it's Montvale?). Not sure if Luis also sold his previous home, which we saw earlier in the season (pizza party with the Gorgas)

Jennifer & Bill also have four (or five?) kids. I find their house to be tacky, primarily because it's on a hill in Paramus, looking down on the mall I guess. But the furniture is really what makes it look so bad, much like Teresa's previous home.

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, sATL said:

...I do wonder if Tre does have plans to have another - ie the long awaited son she didn't have with Juicy, and/or to create a new family with Louie. I guess everyone is afraid to ask her if she wants to have more children.

As noted by snarts above, Teresa is turning 50 soon.  The chances of her conceiving naturally are virtually nil, she would almost definitely have to use a donor egg and go through IVF.  (Although that would be an interesting story on the show -- Teresa asking Melissa for an egg or to be a surrogate.) 

4 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

NJ gets HOT in the summer -- we may be northeast but between the heat and humidity it can be miserable.  Granted, it's all relative, if you are coming from florida in August you may come up to NJ and think it's downright cool, but for us, it's hot. 

As someone who lived for quite a while in the NJ/PA/NY area, but moved to Florida about 15 years ago, here's a fun fact I learned:  It's never hit 100 degrees in South Florida.  (The highest temperature ever recorded in Miami was 98 degrees and it was in 1948.)  Now, the temps will be in the lower-to-mid 90s for months and months on end down here, but we never get those super hot (100+ degree) days that you get on some days in the summer up North.  Lots of people move to FL for the weather, but I moved here despite the warmer year-round weather.  I miss having four seasons, but I digress...

3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Andy asked Melissa what state Nebraska City was in and she answered incorrectly. I'm assuming she doesn't know their is a state called Nebraska.

I think because it seemed so obvious she thought it had to be a trick question.  I don't recall her answering incorrectly -- I thought she just paused with a 'deer in the headlights' look and never really answered.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MMLEsq said:

As someone who lived for quite a while in the NJ/PA/NY area, but moved to Florida about 15 years ago, here's a fun fact I learned:  It's never hit 100 degrees in South Florida.  (The highest temperature ever recorded in Miami was 98 degrees and it was in 1948.)  Now, the temps will be in the lower-to-mid 90s for months and months on end down here, but we never get those super hot (100+ degree) days that you get on some days in the summer up North.  Lots of people move to FL for the weather, but I moved here despite the warmer year-round weather.  I miss having four seasons, but I digress

I'm originally from CT but moved to FL 30+ years ago. While I do attend outdoor events in the summer, its few and far between. Winter is our outdoor months. When I visit family in the northeast and its summer and 90 I'm like seriously why are we outside? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I finally binged the ultimate girls trip and Tre was surprisingly sane and almost fun. I dont know whats going on with her on this episode or all season, but its bizarre how nasty she is to everyone. 

She might have been scared Kenya would beat her ass!

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I was freaked when Louie said "I would die for her".... where is this going?   He sounds like an obsessed  stalker type.

She’s probably doing overtime on him day and night.  He’s obsessed and can’t see straight.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Jennifer & Bill also have four (or five?) kids. I find their house to be tacky, primarily because it's on a hill in Paramus, looking down on the mall I guess. But the furniture is really what makes it look so bad, much like Teresa's previous home.

Interesting note on the furniture -- I noticed that Teresa has lowered the bar a bit on her furnishings.  There is pottery barn artwork on the walls and the mirror for Gia was definitely a home goods item.   Stars.  They're just like us!!!

As much grief as I give Teresa and her actions, I also feel oddly protective of her (she might be a raging trashy maniac this season but she's our raging trashy maniac, thank you very much!) and there are a lot of red flags with Louie.  I don't believe for a moment that he didn't know exactly who she was.  The over the top gestures would make a lot of people uncomfortable because they are TOO much.  The allegations from multiple ex-girlfriends with the same "they're crazy, who doesn't have a crazy" blame the victim/gaslighting/misogynistic bullshit.  The road rage incident. The little comments we've seen on the show "how will she learn??" The way he spoke to Margaret.  The contradictions on what we actually see and what he says.  And quite honestly, the biggest red flag to me is Gia who seems to genuinely want to see her mother happy but her hesitation about all of this is palpable. 

I don't know. 

Compare this scenario to Dolores's new boyfriend and when his name became known, we found out that he's Irish, owns an electrical contracting company and...I think that's it?

• Love 10
21 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I was horrified by the way Teresa ordered Melissa to tell Marge to shut up.   Why not say:   You are my puppet!

So now Melissa has to decide whether to do Tre’s dirty work to stay on the show, or say nothing and keep her dignity.  Interesting.  Would Andy fire Melissa if Tre asked him to?  Does she have the power?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

This show can--and should--survive without Theresa.  She has never been fun to watch, and has only gotten worse as the years progressed and her ego has exploded.  I was going to say the show did fine during the season where she was unavailable due to being in prison, but then I looked it up and was reminded that Bravo actually went on hiatus for 19 months so they didn't have to film without her.  What a mistake.  They should have filmed a season without her to prove to her the show could live without her.  Maybe they wouldn't have the monster they created today.

Regardless, RHONY survived without Bethenny & Jill, RHOA survived without Nene, and RHOBH survived without LVP.  As long as casting directors do their job, we will get invested in new cast members and forget Theresa ever haunted us.  I long for that day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 4/21/2022 at 11:07 AM, njbchlover said:
On 4/21/2022 at 9:58 AM, BrindaWalsh said:

Why aren't they at the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ol' Opry, in and out of the bars on Broadway?  Why are we watching them on a boat in a lake, in a recording studio and having dinner in a backyard?  They can do that in NJ.  

Hopefully, because all those places were smart enough to say "no" to a Housewives filming!!

BIG DITTO!!!

57 minutes ago, Genius said:

This show can--and should--survive without Theresa. 

This DITTO is even BIGGER!  It's HUGE and should be copied/pasted every day.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Genius said:

This show can--and should--survive without Theresa.  She has never been fun to watch, and has only gotten worse as the years progressed and her ego has exploded.  I was going to say the show did fine during the season where she was unavailable due to being in prison, but then I looked it up and was reminded that Bravo actually went on hiatus for 19 months so they didn't have to film without her.  What a mistake.  They should have filmed a season without her to prove to her the show could live without her.  Maybe they wouldn't have the monster they created today.

Regardless, RHONY survived without Bethenny & Jill, RHOA survived without Nene, and RHOBH survived without LVP.  As long as casting directors do their job, we will get invested in new cast members and forget Theresa ever haunted us.  I long for that day.

Peacock has all the seasons of RH loaded, so I went back and watched a couple of episodes from season 1. Tre was so cute and sweet. Its shocking when you compare her then to now. Abd I did confirm that Danielle was indeed a psycho

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

As much grief as I give Teresa and her actions, I also feel oddly protective of her (she might be a raging trashy maniac this season but she's our raging trashy maniac, thank you very much!) and there are a lot of red flags with Louie. 

Not mine!  I stopped watching RHONJ long ago.  Teresa wasn't the ONLY reason, but she was the MAIN reason.  I check back now and then for the reunion episode--or if some clip is shown on BRAVO that "forces" me to watch an episode.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

As someone who lived for quite a while in the NJ/PA/NY area, but moved to Florida about 15 years ago, here's a fun fact I learned:  It's never hit 100 degrees in South Florida.  (The highest temperature ever recorded in Miami was 98 degrees and it was in 1948.)  Now, the temps will be in the lower-to-mid 90s for months and months on end down here, but we never get those super hot (100+ degree) days that you get on some days in the summer up North.  Lots of people move to FL for the weather, but I moved here despite the warmer year-round weather.  I miss having four seasons, but I digress...

When our kids were out of the house, we moved to Orlando from Long Island into a beautiful new house.  You are right.  It never went over 95 degrees.  But, after one year, I was homesick for New York, so moved back.  Paid thru the nose.  Crazy, but I missed the trees and pine cones up north, plus the colder weather.  The ideal would be half and half if you could afford both.  Thinking about renting next winter for two months.

46 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Peacock has all the seasons of RH loaded, so I went back and watched a couple of episodes from season 1. Tre was so cute and sweet. Its shocking when you compare her then to now. Abd I did confirm that Danielle was indeed a psycho

Good ole days when it was enjoyable.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So now Melissa has to decide whether to do Tre’s dirty work to stay on the show, or say nothing and keep her dignity.  Interesting.  Would Andy fire Melissa if Tre asked him to?  Does she have the power?

I don't think she does at this point, at least with regard to Melissa and Joe. They're the only ones who can bring the family drama. I'm sure Tre's told Bravo and Andy it's them or me before and they're all still there lol.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I don't think she does at this point, at least with regard to Melissa and Joe. They're the only ones who can bring the family drama. I'm sure Tre's told Bravo and Andy it's them or me before and they're all still there lol.

I really don’t get why Tre thinks she’s the show.  She was cute in the beginning .. now looks like Fredricks of Hollywood with those scanty outfits for a twenty year old.  Plus the plastic surgery on the lips .. I just can’t with her as she’s becoming unlikeable since she has Looooie.  It’s like she doesn’t want to be there anymore, but the money is too good.

• Love 3

Come to think of it, looks like she wants nothing to do with the ladies anymore since Louie.  That’s all she cares about,and now she even wants Melissa to do her dirty work.  Dying to see what Melissa will do.  Hope she doesn’t bow down to her.  Queen of Jersey my ass.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 4/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, njbchlover said:

Hopefully, because all those places were smart enough to say "no" to a Housewives filming!!  It's crazy though, that they go to these nice places and then, never see any of the things the location is famous for - just hang out in the rental house or do things that can be privately reserved.  I wonder if it was due to Covid restrictions?  

And, thank the Lord they didn't show them bar hopping on Broadway.  That would have been a total recipe for disaster with that group.  A shot and a drink at every bar?? Yikes!!  I admit, though, I had a blast when we did it!!  (Tin Roof and Tootsie's were my favorites!!)

NM.

8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I really don’t get why Tre thinks she’s the show.  She was cute in the beginning .. now looks like Fredricks of Hollywood with those scanty outfits for a twenty year old.  Plus the plastic surgery on the lips .. I just can’t with her as she’s becoming unlikeable since she has Looooie.  It’s like she doesn’t want to be there anymore, but the money is too good.

Becoming? She has been unlikable since Season 1, she always thought she was the shit causing scenes everywhere she went.  She was cringe worthy since Season 1 with her girls destroying a kids clothing store, pushing Gia to be a star (modeling agency, kids dance recital, photo shoots, "Fabulous"), letting that one feral child be nasty to the camera person, chasing Danielle thru a crowd at the Brownstone and threatening violence, "Is bitch better?" Telling Kathy and Rosie she was going cut the cancer out meaning they were the cancer and she was done with them, letting Gia knock Melissa's performance and Gia (young teen) rolling her eyes and saying how Melissa was terrible and lip sync'd her song, way to teach empathy or appreciation for anyone else, throwing away the cookies Melissa brought to a Xmas party because it was not the ones she liked and was proud of that action, to this season still throwing glasses at people and refusing, flat out refusing to listen to the truth about anything so much so that she refused to say the word, "Prison" when in fact she and Joe were both guests of the DOJ!  Loooie had nothing to do with her likability or lack there of and Loooie knew exactly who Teresa was before he even asked her out on a date and I for one was hoping he would be the calming, rational person in her life, hah!

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Becoming? She has been unlikable since Season 1, she always thought she was the shit causing scenes everywhere she went.  She was cringe worthy since Season 1 with her girls destroying a kids clothing store, pushing Gia to be a star (modeling agency, kids dance recital, photo shoots, "Fabulous"), letting that one feral child be nasty to the camera person, chasing Danielle thru a crowd at the Brownstone and threatening violence, "Is bitch better?" Telling Kathy and Rosie she was going cut the cancer out meaning they were the cancer and she was done with them, letting Gia knock Melissa's performance and Gia (young teen) rolling her eyes and saying how Melissa was terrible and lip sync'd her song, way to teach empathy or appreciation for anyone else, throwing away the cookies Melissa brought to a Xmas party because it was not the ones she liked and was proud of that action, to this season still throwing glasses at people and refusing, flat out refusing to listen to the truth about anything so much so that she refused to say the word, "Prison" when in fact she and Joe were both guests of the DOJ!  Loooie had nothing to do with her likability or lack there of and Loooie knew exactly who Teresa was before he even asked her out on a date and I for one was hoping he would be the calming, rational person in her life, hah!

What? You didn't think it was sweet of Tre to hook Danielle up with her friend then laugh that "he just shows up for his daily blow job" on national tv? 

You have strange standards. 😉

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes. I will never understand the love for this woman. I don’t find her entertaining or her stories compelling. The only person in her bubble that does not grate is Audriana, the youngest of her “four beautiful dawrders.” I used to feel bad for Gabriella that they forced this shy kid to be part of a reality show but it seems like she is ready to cash in now, too.  

• Love 9

Delores and Jennifer are interesting enough for the show but Margaret, Melissa and Jackie have nothing without Teresa. 
I need to rewatch since I missed Tiki checking out another woman. Hopefully he is cheating on that horrible wife of his and we won’t have to see her again.

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You’re absolutely right.  I have a short memory, and haven’t watched since Tre went to jail.  Just started watching again last year.  Sometimes, when people are stupid, they compensate by being bullies.  Nashville is a beautiful town.  I could see them not allowing this bunch to patronize.

• Love 6

For all that I think Louie is shady, I do wonder if he is starting to regret what he has got into with Teresa. I will not be surprised if they never make it to the altar.

I find Margaret, for all of her faults, the most interesting of the group. I think she is probably the most authentic. It's also interesting to me that she seems to have the strongest friendships on the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

flat out refusing to listen to the truth about anything so much so that she refused to say the word, "Prison" when in fact she and Joe were both guests of the DOJ!

Remember when they called it  "camp" and "college"? Lol

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

For all that I think Louie is shady, I do wonder if he is starting to regret what he has got into with Teresa. I will not be surprised if they never make it to the altar.

Louie must be a framewhore. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/21/2022 at 9:35 AM, sATL said:

I did/doing the same, as perimenopause can last for years. After seeing so many doing basically a striptease in places like a PTA meeting, I too started making notes - as I refuse to do that. Exercise (ie doing 5/10ks) helps me a great deal, along with just saying "no more" to certain types of blouses/tops/ etc, and wearing my hair pulled away from my face. And I am learning to breathe and think, and sometimes walk away/change the topic - before speaking.  Lastly accepting the fact - its ok to be hot.. As high as monthly supplies have gotten - I for one be glad not to even have the slightest reason to be in at aisle of the store - a mini raise so to speak.

On the clothing front - I too was noticing again that the housewives tend to be in summer attire every where they go. Yes - it can get hot in Nashville but still - they seem to be dressed for the hottest July day on record. I would love to see what they wear on a snowday in NJ.

I do wonder if Tre does have plans to have another - ie the long awaited son she didn't have with Juicy, and/or to create a new family with Louie. I guess everyone is afraid to ask her if she wants to have more children.

Tre is 49 years old.  Maybe Gia can have the baby for her?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Remember when they called it  "camp" and "college"? Lol

Louie must be a framewhore. 

Eventually, the sex will wear off.  Then he’ll have to deal with a moron.  How could he have respect for a crazy lady?  Gia will be next busting his balls.  That girl thinks she’s the cats meow.  Typical overdone brat.  Why would Tre and Louie get married in the first place?  Just live together.  Are they so religious?  Does she want a big wedding?  Gown and all ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Eventually, the sex will wear off.  Then he’ll have to deal with a moron.  How could he have respect for a crazy lady?  Gia will be next busting his balls.  That girl thinks she’s the cats meow.  Typical overdone brat.  Why would Tre and Louie get married in the first place?  Just live together.  Are they so religious?  Does she want a big wedding?  Gown and all ?

I'm sure the plan is to get married on the show

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Maybe at the Brownstone with the old gang there,  and fifty bridesmaids, lol.

Everyone she ever met will be a bridesmaid except Melissa.  

Would she want her brother to walk her down the aisle?

Would Gia be a bridesmaidzilla?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG these people.  Everything has to be overdone.  Like the Countessa LuAnn.  Wedding with the whole shebang that lasted seven months.  Why are they getting married in the first place?  Just live together and STFU.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm sure the plan is to get married on the show

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe ANDY asked to walk her down the aisle as his LAST EXPERIENCE WITH TERESA (a surprise to her, of course).

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

OMG these people.  Everything has to be overdone.  Like the Countessa LuAnn.  Wedding with the whole shebang that lasted seven months.  Why are they getting married in the first place?  Just live together and STFU.

Teresa would likely say "it's because she has old-school Italian values," which always makes me roll my eyes. 

But the truth is, she's the type of woman who thinks that she's "winning" when she is married. More charitably, she strikes me as someone who needs is only happy when she's in a relationship. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But the truth is, she's the type of woman who thinks that she's "winning" when she is married. More charitably, she strikes me as someone who needs is only happy when she's in a relationship

Since I don't know if/when I'll watch this show again, I hope I'll be able to come here and learn just what SHENANIGANS Luis (Louis?) was up to...and was he found out BEFORE/AFTER their marriage.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is it my imagination or has Theresa's ass grown another cheek???

I swear I saw her walking away and I said ‘holy cow’!

She has the worst gait. Its either like a granny with a bad back and cane or a cowboy who just got off a horse

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Maybe they can hold off on the wedding ( too complicated) and instead do a very big bash for Tree's 50th? I can see it now...

And eww the thought of Gia being a surrogate or an egg donor. How wrong can these people be?  I hope it was never in their minds.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is it my imagination or has Theresa's ass grown another cheek???

I swear I saw her walking away and I said ‘holy cow’!

It's been a few years since she trained for that body building contest, her body has changed for sure.  I guess those are happy love bubble pounds.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

• Love 2

If Tre gets married, I could see her dressed in a sparkly white catsuit like she’s been wearing.  With a long white veil like about twenty feet long.  It will be the wedding of the century.  Gaudy.  Lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

She has the worst gait. Its either like a granny with a bad back and cane or a cowboy who just got off a horse

She walks like she's got that dildo she got Jackie last year stuck where the sun don't shine.

Reunion promo is out.  Looks like more of the same.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 4/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, Hiyo said:

I think season 6 was maybe one of the last seasons that was shot in winter, no?

I really really miss the winter seasons when they would be celebrating holidays, especially in NJ.

• Love 2