Type keyword(s) to search

Unexpected: All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, applewood said:

Lily's mom to Lawrences's mom: "Are you excited to be a mother of the groom?"

Lawrence: "Who's the groom?"   🤪

You can't make this stuff up. Those two are made for each other.

Lawrence almost makes Lily look smart...notice I said "ALMOST".  

Has there not been any weddings in his family in his 20 years?

I loved them asking if they could have an open bar when they aren't 21 yet...LOL!

• LOL 7

I threw up in my mouth when Jason waved bye, bye and said "I'm available, ladies" under his breath when Kylen walked out. 

Surprise - The preview for next week shows Kylen defending her man.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, salvame said:

I threw up in my mouth when Jason waved bye, bye and said "I'm available, ladies" under his breath when Kylen walked out. 

Surprise - The preview for next week shows Kylen defending her man.

He is disgusting. And without his shirt, he's even worse. I am excited to watch the other cast members, esp the other guys, tell him what an abusive jerk he is. And he's such a big man, such an adult, yet he lives with his parents and is on welfare.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

And he's such a big man, such an adult, yet he lives with his parents and is on welfare.

It’s maddening, really. An 18yo boy/young man, without any noticeable physical disabilities, could find a job so easily. Say what you will about Aden, but at least he is working.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
14 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s maddening, really. An 18yo boy/young man, without any noticeable physical disabilities, could find a job so easily. Say what you will about Aden, but at least he is working.

Agreed, but I’d venture a guess that he’s unemployable because he can’t take direction and gets into fights. Not an excuse because I think he’s a gigantic, entitled asshole, but it’s probably just the reality of the situation. 

Edited by readheaded
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Technically he's not on welfare because he isn't qualified to be on welfare.  His baby mama, however, and his newborn, do qualify for benefits.  So basically he's now living off his parents and his girlfriend and baby.  Big man.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I don't see how Kylen and the baby qualifty for welfare either, since she lives with his parents. Here, they count the income of everyone living in the house, and their assets? The parents surely have too much income to allow her to qualify.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, readheaded said:

Agreed, but I’d venture a guess that he’s unemployable because he can’t take direction and gets into fights. 

I am willing to bet this is 100% correct.

• Love 7

I have a family member who used to act just like Jason. Always knew everything about whatever topic, was a loudmouthed, disrespectful assclown. We knew one day his mouth would get him into trouble. Homeboy ended up with a broken jaw after an incident of road rage. He approached a driver on the road at a stoplight and the guy literally punched him through the window. 

I know it sounds too good to be true, but said assclown has grown to be a wonderful husband, father and productive member of society — who knew? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Kylen and Xavier should qualify for WIC and Medicaid, but those aren't welfare (aka cash benefits).

It's going to be so painful to watch Kylen defending her abuser at the tell-all. I know that's just how this disease works, but it's sickening anyway.

• Sad 1
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

I have a family member who used to act just like Jason. Always knew everything about whatever topic, was a loudmouthed, disrespectful assclown. We knew one day his mouth would get him into trouble. Homeboy ended up with a broken jaw after an incident of road rage. He approached a driver on the road at a stoplight and the guy literally punched him through the window. 

I know it sounds too good to be true, but said assclown has grown to be a wonderful husband, father and productive member of society — who knew? 

It’s all we can hope for! 

• Love 6
On 5/31/2022 at 11:26 AM, applewood said:

Lily's mom to Lawrences's mom: "Are you excited to be a mother of the groom?"

Lawrence: "Who's the groom?"   🤪

You can't make this stuff up. Those two are made for each other.

He also had no idea what vows are...

Wow, Jason has a marshmallow body. There isn't a single attractive thing about him. I was sitting here mortified watching him shirtless at the hospital. Trash. It's obviously his kid until he cries in the night. That's when Kylen gets to hold him as he said. Another instrument of control.

I was confused about the formula thing. First of all, all babies do is eat, puke, poop. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. So Jason saying that they needed other formula because he keeps throwing up this one was a little strange. Then his mother said something like she wasn't going to buy it and that "WIC can help with this too." Then Jason said, "If you're not going to buy it, just say so," and a minute later handed over a card. It was an odd exchange.

It drives me insane when Jason's father blows off his son's behavior with, "It is what it is." 

The trash people in KY are on the FF train.

I thought $15k was cheap for what was included for Lilly and Lawrence but getting married will be a huge mistake.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

First of all, all babies do is eat, puke, poop. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. So Jason saying that they needed other formula because he keeps throwing up this one was a little strange.

Maybe a little too soon, but allergies could be a factor, or they’re over feeding the baby.  Jason, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, b2H said:

Maybe a little too soon, but allergies could be a factor, or they’re over feeding the baby.  Jason, too.

They got home a couple of hours before this scene I think. I would guess that they were feeding the kid whatever they gave him in the hospital and if it was an issue they would have addressed there, no?

• Love 1

When my daughter was born she was put on formula with iron (some people's breasts just do not produce enough milk to breast feed which I thought was one of life's ironic jokes - I have huge breasts and I was so mad that I carried them around all those years for them not to do the ONE THING THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO).  She was constantly crying and throwing up but my pediatrician insisted on that formula.  I finally tried one without iron and she thrived.  I just never told the pediatrician.  (He was kind of a jerk but his nurse practitioner was the absolute best!)

• Love 8

Who knows, but Jason is the only one she has surrounded herself with during this pregnancy, he's certainly not going to know anything about breastfeeding. Without support, it can be difficult. He's a control freak at the very least, if she doesn't learn how to stand up to him and create boundaries, her son will see that and it will forever change how he views her and his relationship with her.

• Sad 1
  • Love 7

On the one hand, I'm excited for the apparent beat down he gets from everyone at the tell-all... but I fear for Kylen afterwards. He doesn't need or want her. All he wants is HIS baby.

Yeah, it really says something you stand out amongst all the idiots in the room. And Kylen seems to defend him. She's either scared or she drank the Kool-aid and is never coming back from it. The other relationships are messed up, but Kylen and Jason are toxic. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

What will Jason do when there is no baby formula available on the store shelves?  What will be his Know-it-all decision then?  

He will have to start lactating -hes an expert I'm sure 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, configdotsys said:

He also had no idea what vows are...

Wow, Jason has a marshmallow body. There isn't a single attractive thing about him. I was sitting here mortified watching him shirtless at the hospital. Trash. It's obviously his kid until he cries in the night. That's when Kylen gets to hold him as he said. Another instrument of control.

I was confused about the formula thing. First of all, all babies do is eat, puke, poop. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. So Jason saying that they needed other formula because he keeps throwing up this one was a little strange. Then his mother said something like she wasn't going to buy it and that "WIC can help with this too." Then Jason said, "If you're not going to buy it, just say so," and a minute later handed over a card. It was an odd exchange.

It drives me insane when Jason's father blows off his son's behavior with, "It is what it is." 

The trash people in KY are on the FF train.

I thought $15k was cheap for what was included for Lilly and Lawrence but getting married will be a huge mistake.

Jason’s parents seem to have resources and like they can afford formula for their grandson. They also made the “problem,” their asshole son. Supporting his family should be THEIR problem more than mine. Grifters. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 6
On 5/29/2022 at 4:03 PM, Nilo said:

Watching Jason now not let Kylen hold her own damn baby, while his parents so obviously defer to him on all things, is so completely terrifying to me.

When I go visit my daughter, or if she comes here, I take over newborn baby duty and I’m exhausted. Kylen, let Jason have the baby. You go to sleep!

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

What will Jason do when there is no baby formula available on the store shelves?

Their son was born on//about August 22nd, 2021...

Most likely, the formula crisis doesn't apply...

(edited)
6 hours ago, artisto said:

Their son was born on//about August 22nd, 2021...

Most likely, the formula crisis doesn't apply...

I live not far from this monster.  I've been checking to see what is going on with them (via police reports and other people I know kind-of closer to them).  Can't believe this was shown on tv and I pray for Kylen and the baby.  (Even though the formula crisis doesn't apply - I would bet my left foot that Jason did NOT let her breastfeed - the controlling bastard) JMO

Edited by Boston
forgot word
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/3/2022 at 2:53 PM, Kymmi said:

Who knows, but Jason is the only one she has surrounded herself with during this pregnancy, he's certainly not going to know anything about breastfeeding. Without support, it can be difficult. He's a control freak at the very least, if she doesn't learn how to stand up to him and create boundaries, her son will see that and it will forever change how he views her and his relationship with her.

How dare you say Jason knows nothing about breastfeeding! Jason knows all things!

16 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Jason’s parents seem to have resources and like they can afford formula for their grandson. They also made the “problem,” their asshole son. Supporting his family should be THEIR problem more than mine. Grifters. 

I'm sure they can afford it but his mother said something to the effect that it's Jason's responsibility to feed his kid and that she was not going to do that.  

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I'm sure they can afford it but his mother said something to the effect that it's Jason's responsibility to feed his kid and that she was not going to do that.  

Well, Jason isn’t doing it, anyway. John Q. Public is when she created this problem. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I will try to avoid referencing Jason directly because this morning I realized I haven't taken my a.m. blood pressure meds for the previous two days. I probably shouldn't have gone ahead with watching the Tell All right after that but...here we are. Oh, and a big FU to those in another forum for yet another trainwreck reality TV show I already watch for mentioning this horrible Jason person on Unexcepted and piquing my cat curiosity! 😘

His mom, Heidi, should have been required to join the group of mothers gathered around the monitor backstage listening to her punk ass bitch son, and have to answer for her (and her husband's) apparent lifelong dereliction of parental duties. 

It's really sad that it won't be until after her dad dies that Kylen will realize and regret how little time she spent with him during his failing health. I also don't see her offering much comfort and support to her mother after his death.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Jason’s parents are useless.  Also, too much detail, but Jason removing the condom without Kylen’s consent is not ok.

How is Melissa only 41? How am I older than most of the moms (of the teens) on this show and yet they look my mom’s age?

Edited by For Cereals
  • Wink 1
  • Love 9
On 6/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, Boston said:

I would bet my left foot that Jason did NOT let her breastfeed - the controlling bastard)

I agree!  The exact moment his gnarly penis entered her virginal vagina, every inch of her body became HIS PROPERTY. DENIED!  It's HIS to do with what what he wishes...right or not!  Epidural to decrease horrific pain?  NO!!!  Breastfeed to provide FREE nourishment to HER baby?  NO!!!  Shower to wash the awful stench of the hospital from her drugged and bruised little body and filthy hair??  NO WAY, DUDE !!!! 

ALL PERMISSIONS REVOKED - - - PERMANENTLY!!!   

Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
(edited)

Wow Jason’s parents are assholes. They didn’t parent or discipline him at all. He is abusive…point blank period. Kylen will regret not spending time with her sick father. He is an abuser…this is so hard to watch. I am afraid he will kill her one day.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 4
  • Love 8

Welp, we know one thing....JASON IS AN ASS!!!  But so is Kaylen because she defends that sorry piece of crap.  I feel sorry for their baby.  Get ready kiddo: The ride's gonna be rough on you!

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
On 6/3/2022 at 8:00 PM, CalicoKitty said:

What will Jason do when there is no baby formula available on the store shelves?  What will be his Know-it-all decision then?  

Sticks and leaves. What else?

Someone should tell Jason and his dad that there were something like 5 seasons before this season. And the show will probably continue without them. And that the main reason anyone watches anyway is because the show is sandwiched in between 90 Day Fiance and Pillow Talk on Sunday nights when people just want to space out before the workweek.

• Applause 1
  • Love 13

Well, after this, we certainly know where Jason gets it from. His parents high-fiving him for making the show popular. And not one of the girls even uttered the word "abuse" or directly confronted him for his attitudes about owning Kylen's body. He got off easy. Typical bully: he can dish it out but can't take a tenth of it. 

• Love 15
On 6/4/2022 at 1:58 PM, Boston said:

I live not far from this monster.  I've been checking to see what is going on with them (via police reports and other people I know kind-of closer to them).  Can't believe this was shown on tv and I pray for Kylen and the baby.  (Even though the formula crisis doesn't apply - I would bet my left foot that Jason did NOT let her breastfeed - the controlling bastard) JMO

Well NOW the little asshat is saying HE made the show and people watch to see HIM!!  OK.... Let's see here...  I'm in Texas.  I'm 67 years old and weigh about 80 pounds right now 'cause I'm trying to get my thyroid in control.

I can be at Bush InterContinental Airport in two hours.  I can throw my crap in a carry-on and be there at least tomorrow afternoon.  Can we PULEEZ go to where this craphead lives and KICK HIS ASS????  Just say the word, babe.  THERE.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Kylen’s mother stating that she was fine not being at the hospital is a bit heartbreaking.  Nevertheless, Kylen defending Clown Hair (CH) is just too much.  CH certainly has the Isolation (happy to hear the other Teens don’t like Kylen) and Berating (angry that she doesn’t defend him enough) and Narcissism (everyone is wrong but him) down pat.  He has no self awareness, otherwise he’d know to keep a shirt on at all times. 

• Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I noticed that Kaylen's parents were choosing their words carefully.  They clearly didn't want to upset the a-hole and make things worse for their daughter and grandson.  It's clear to see why he is the way he is.  Even his own parents are deathly afraid of him.  I can't believe they were patting themselves on the back for the ratings.  I believe people were tuning in to see him get his comeuppance.  Sad thing is, we are still waiting.  

• Sad 4
  • Love 8

My jaw dropped when I heard Jason's dad saying how popular they made the show. Bam -- right there I saw where Jason gets it from. I would be mortified if Jason were my son. He's proud of it. Mom doesn't seem beaten down like Kylen, but I wonder what her relationship with her husband is like.

My heart breaks for Kylen's parents. Their daughter was taken by that despicable jerk. You can tell how they walk on eggshells around him. Some day, she will regret the choices she's made about her family. So sad.

I really can't believe what I watched -- she defends him, he still berates her. His parents sit there and say nothing. 

His dad actually said it's maturity? No, he's a narcissistic entitled ass boy (TM Lily) and he's been one for a very long time and will continue to be one because it's worked with him so far. 

I loved the posse of teen moms reaming Jason. I wish Kylen understood it's not that they don't like her -- Jason won't let her out of his sight. They are looking out for her. I hope that maybe they get through to her a little bit next week.

On a lighter note -- Jenna looked great -- so happy. She should leave her boobs alone. She's too young to get them done. 

• Love 14
On 6/3/2022 at 7:00 PM, CalicoKitty said:

It will be Kylen's fault for sure.  

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

I loved the posse of teen moms reaming Jason. I wish Kylen understood it's not that they don't like her -- Jason won't let her out of his sight. They are looking out for her. I hope that maybe they get through to her a little bit next week.

Me, too. Which one called him ugly? Kudos to her! 

I was glad to see Ananda tell Jason’s dad that ALL of them on this show are young and immature but nobody acts like that. 

I would not have thought Jason could have been more vile but him telling the other guys how he ejaculated into Kylen every time .. well ….  

Jason - we don’t love to hate you. We all just plain hate you. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well NOW the little asshat is saying HE made the show and people watch to see HIM!!  OK.... Let's see here...  I'm in Texas.  I'm 67 years old and weigh about 80 pounds right now 'cause I'm trying to get my thyroid in control.

I can be at Bush InterContinental Airport in two hours.  I can throw my crap in a carry-on and be there at least tomorrow afternoon.  Can we PULEEZ go to where this craphead lives and KICK HIS ASS????  Just say the word, babe.  THERE.

I'll pick you up at Manchester (NH) airport.  ANYTIME.   Let me know. That SOB.

2 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

My jaw dropped when I heard Jason's dad saying how popular they made the show. Bam -- right there I saw where Jason gets it from. I would be mortified if Jason were my son. He's proud of it. Mom doesn't seem beaten down like Kylen, but I wonder what her relationship with her husband is like.

My heart breaks for Kylen's parents. Their daughter was taken by that despicable jerk. You can tell how they walk on eggshells around him. Some day, she will regret the choices she's made about her family. So sad.

I really can't believe what I watched -- she defends him, he still berates her. His parents sit there and say nothing. 

His dad actually said it's maturity? No, he's a narcissistic entitled ass boy (TM Lily) and he's been one for a very long time and will continue to be one because it's worked with him so far. 

On a lighter note -- Jenna looked great -- so happy. She should leave her boobs alone. She's too young to get them done. 

Alot of people defend Jason's father.  Jason learned this shit at home; you can't tell me otherwise.  He is a monster because of who raised him.

• Love 8

The alleged reason they can't go visit Kylen's parents is because they don't have drivers licenses. If so, why was Jason driving her to the birthing center/hospital/back home? Although, it wouldn't be the least bit surprising if his has since been suspended. I can easily envision him mouthing off to the judge, thereby turning a simple traffic ticket fine into his license getting yanked. Which will be Kylen's fault.

• Love 9

After watching this Tell-All.. one thing is clear.  Jason's father is a bastard who taught this SOB kid everything he is.  Even the stupid 'girls'  (the T girls) get it.  Again, if this is the future (all of these assholes) of our country, we are in real trouble.  Copying something I wrote on the wrong page.  (Oh and Kylen is SOOO brainwashed - which we (all educated people) know.

This Tell-All show (i've only watched the first) should be played in EVERY high school in America; as WHAT NOT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE..  The parents, the kids.  what a mess.  I thank God I had good parents (they raised us right and did their best).  Just horrible.. looking at all of these dimwits. This is the future.  Makes me sick.

• Fire 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Which will be Kylen's fault.

Isn't EVERYTHING?

• Because she didn't defend him against everyone?
  • Because she didn't wake him up on time?
  • Because she didn't fix his breakfast?
  • Because she didn't do his laundry?
  • Because she didn't feed the baby in the middle of the night?
  • Because she didn't change his diaper and have him dressed and ready?
  • I forgot the rest because Jason gave me a concussion when I asked, "Are you Jason?"
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jason: It's a mystery why you think you're all that. You are crude, a self-absorbed, manipulative bully who is not nearly as cool and smart as you think you are. Your immaturity is boundless.

Kylen: Please wake up and see Jason for who he is. You said he was unfairly portrayed. So why does he tell you to grow up when you want to see your family for a few minutes, yet he is living with and off of his parents. How is he grown up? Why are you too afraid to tell him you want to see more of your family? Because he bullies you, that's why. He's keeping you away from your very ill father because it pleases him to control you. He gaslights you and blames you for things which are HIS fault.

It's not your fault he got kicked out of the delivery area. His own mouth and intransigence caused that. But you are still listening to him tell you it's your fault because you wanted relief from the incredibly long hours of labor you were in, which he credits you not a whiff for. He never said a comforting word to you. Including when he refused to stay in the room with you because all he cared about was extracting a promise from you that you would only do as he said and refuse the epidural. It was all "You're a drug addict, we came here too early, you're not in labor, you don't need any pain medicine, you need to promise me not to take an epidural {or just about any other comfort measure} blah, blah, blah." Let's not forget how many times he mentioned how hard your labor was on HIM.

When he got himself kicked out, he had you so gaslit that you didn't even want your mother around. He couldn't be there because of his own actions, so why did you have to spend your wonderful moments alone with no one to encourage you or celebrate with you except for the hospital staff?

Please take a good open-minded look at what went on this season. Sure they may have left out some moments in which he was nice to you, but that's how abusers keep their victims on the hook. There are plenty of moments he showed a complete lack of concern for your safety and the baby's safety because he wasn't getting his own way. First, when he didn't want you to go to the hospital and get some fluids for your dehydration, and later when he refused to listen to the hospital staff when they tried to tell him what you needed. I was a labor and delivery nurse, and like the nurse said during your labor, I've never seen a father so completely indifferent to the safety and comfort of his partner, (and by extension, his child) as Jason was. What's good for the mom's health is good for the baby's health.

Edited by renatae
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/2/2022 at 7:31 PM, configdotsys said:

They got home a couple of hours before this scene I think. I would guess that they were feeding the kid whatever they gave him in the hospital and if it was an issue they would have addressed there, no?

It takes time for issues with formula to show up. Sometimes it takes a few switches before a compatible one is found. Also, iron in formula can cause little ones stomach upset.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, renatae said:

Jason: It's a mystery why you think you're all that. You are crude, a self-absorbed, manipulative bully who is not nearly as cool and smart as you think you are. Your immaturity is boundless.

Kylen: Please wake up and see Jason for who he is. You said he was unfairly portrayed. So why does he tell you to grow up when you want to see your family for a few minutes, yet he is living with and off of his parents. How is he grown up? Why are you too afraid to tell him you want to see more of your family? Because he bullies you, that's why. He's keeping you away from your very ill father because it pleases him to control you. He gaslights you and blames you for things which are HIS fault.

It's not your fault he got kicked out of the delivery area. His own mouth and intransigence caused that. But you are still listening to him tell you it's your fault because you wanted relief from the incredibly long hours of labor you were in, which he credits you not a whiff for. He never said a comforting word to you. Including when he refused to stay in the room with you because all he cared about was extracting a promise from you that you would only do as he said and refuse the epidural. It was all "You're a drug addict, we came here too early, you're not in labor, you don't need any pain medicine, you need to promise me not to take an epidural {or just about any other comfort measure} blah, blah, blah." Let's not forget how many times he mentioned how hard your labor was on HIM.

When he got himself kicked out, he had you so gaslit that you didn't even want your mother around. He couldn't be there because of his own actions, so why did you have to spend your wonderful moments alone with no one to encourage you or celebrate with you except for the hospital staff?

Please take a good open-minded look at what went on this season. Sure they may have left out some moments in which he was nice to you, but that's how abusers keep their victims on the hook. There are plenty of moments he showed a complete lack of concern for your safety and the baby's safety because he wasn't getting his own way. First, when he didn't want you to go to the hospital and get some fluids for your dehydration, and later when he refused to listen to the hospital staff when they tried to tell him what you needed. I was a labor and delivery nurse, and like the nurse said during your labor, I've never seen a father so completely indifferent to the safety and comfort of his partner, (and by extension, his child) as Jason was. What's good for the mom's health is good for the baby's health.

Well said.

• Love 1