Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Push

• Start Topic

I wish they would put elapsed time cards on these time jumps. How long before TK was out of the hospital? How long to finish putting the house back together? Seemed like a day for each!

Baby Charlie is cute. Maybe Billy will calm down now that the expected financier has paid for the renovations to the 126. Probably not though. Can he be named godparent and maybe he will calm down?

Stupid TK and Carlos break up and make up. Could have saved a lot of effort from both of those events. 

When did Mom have another kid? I thought from her losing last season’s kid she wasn’t able to have them? 

Now the ice storm is passed in 911 land, it’s coming back for Texas in real life. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, yourdreamer said:

Now the ice storm is passed in 911 land, it’s coming back for Texas in real life. 

Speaking (maybe) for @yourdreamer and me, we're sorry in advance if the weather we're getting on Thursday inspires another disaster like this one. Our cold snap should only last 48 hours, though. 

This episode was really corny. 

• Love 3

I didn’t quite understand the timing. TK was dying but no one contacted his mom. Owen finds out his son is dying, spends five minutes in the hospital with him and then leaves to drive around with Tommy. At the end TK is out of the hospital and fine and baby Charlie hadn’t officially been named. Very few people wait to pick out a name and wouldn’t they have asked her when she assisted with the birth? Maybe it was all the same day but would they let a person who was in multiple organ failure go home the second he wakes up?  The saving of 126 was corny but sweet.

• Love 12

Another voice for the chorus of nitpicks. If you run a diesel engine out of fuel, you aren't restarting it  that easily just by adding fuel. Also, most RVs heaters (for the passenger area) don't run off the engine anyway, they are actual propane furnaces. 

I do love this show, but even for me that was 100% corny and predictable in every way. The only small swerve was them naming the baby Charlie. Fully expected it to be Billie. Why'd they wait til she was 3 months old to name her though? /snerk 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

then leaves to drive around with Tommy.

During a blizzard

There were foot prints on the ground after heavy snow

There is no power anywhere but people are calm and composed

People are driving during a blizzard - have to repeat that

Billy finds fuel while walking in the snow with dress shoes and no gloves (while touching metal during freezing conditions)

I haven't finished the episode yet but was hoping that TK would die as the baby was being born because that character is useless. He is a baby

Marjan arrives to work but immediately leaves to sit her ass on a bench at the hospital because during a serious snow storm, with cars abandoned and people suffering nobody will need emergency services, right?

• Love 15

Apparently, Carlos was the only one allowed to sit by TK's bedside. Sorry Owen, you don't get much of an onscreen reaction, except when you get to talk about yourself.

Also, Carlos/TK's break-up was centered around....a place to live? And how TK thought Carlos going to make an offer was him making a power move? Because, apparently, that's what TK see Carlos as, a power-hungry boyfriend? I mean, I will say, I didn't expect that to be the reason for their breakup, but they're all fine at the end of the episode. Knowing this show, they won't follow through with any repercussions so we're stuck with this all being a waste since they only just revealed their break-up, only to get them back together as soon as they were back in the same room. 

So, Owen's house was apparently turned into an igloo, with frozen pipes that didn't burst and icicles from the shower, because apparently Owen's shower is broken if there was water dripping out. I half expected his floors to be covered in ice too.

I don't know how long the two time jumps were, but apparently TK's all good and well, no issues stemming from his coma. And his very alive mom showed up anyways. Now you two can go bake actual (calorie-filled) cookies!

No surprise rich milk carton guy swung in to save the day.

Also, I don't expect Billy being accepted by the 126 is going to last long. This show will always default to him to be shady.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, circumvent said:

People are driving during a blizzard - have to repeat that

People are driving in a blizzard and a huge number of people have completely abandoned their cars in white out conditions... including the owner of the tour bus that Grace birthed the baby in. 

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Owen's house was apparently turned into an igloo, with frozen pipes that didn't burst and icicles from the shower, because apparently Owen's shower is broken if there was water dripping out. I half expected his floors to be covered in ice too.

Ok there were some photos of homes during the Texas freeze last year where pipes broke and icicles were everywhere including hanging off chandeliers. I'll give them this one.

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Carlos/TK's break-up was centered around....a place to live? And how TK thought Carlos going to make an offer was him making a power move? Because, apparently, that's what TK see Carlos as, a power-hungry boyfriend? I mean, I will say, I didn't expect that to be the reason for their breakup, but they're all fine at the end of the episode. Knowing this show, they won't follow through with any repercussions so we're stuck with this all being a waste since they only just revealed their break-up, only to get them back together as soon as they were back in the same room. 

My take away was that Carlos can do better. TK is what, an ex addict with bad credit? Who gets constantly pissy?

• Love 9

It was weird that Owen didn’t get much of an on screen reaction and no one called the mother? And how long was he in the hospital? He really should have been in the background of a few episodes getting better. If we can have an unnecessary 4 part snow storm we can have that otherwise just comes off as bad writing and emotional manipulation. Whatever, until next time TK. Maybe Tommy will give you a blanket. 

That said, I like his character and he and Carlos are adorable so there’s that. 

Grace’s storyline was predictable but sweet and I liked the call back to Tommy’s husband. The twins are different I think but still creepy (“that sounds like our father’s name” - who would say it like that?)

Saving the house was corny but also sweet. 

• Love 5

This show is so bonkers. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one confused about the timeline.

So according to this show, TK got out of the hospital before Grace and Judd even named the baby. He was at death's door with his organs failing but he completely healed in days. This show just doesn't even pretend to care if anything makes sense.

This show struck gold with Grace and Judd. They always manage to break through the silliness of the situations their characters find themselves in. When Judd showed up at that tour bus, I did a fist pump. They really are the heart of this show and naming the baby after Charles was really sweet. That said, the twins playing Tommy's daughters are...not good.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, yourdreamer said:

When did Mom have another kid? I thought from her losing last season’s kid she wasn’t able to have them? 

Do you mean TK's mom?  This is the baby she was pregnant with last season. She went back to New York because the baby was not Owen's but her previous partner's. Still TK's brother, just half-brother. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, t7686 said:

Grace’s storyline was predictable but sweet and I liked the call back to Tommy’s husband. The twins are different I think but still creepy (“that sounds like our father’s name” - who would say it like that?)

I thought they said "that's a boys name" and I was like, uh, your mom's name is Tommy...

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

When Owen fell to his knees in the blizzard as Grace was birthing and TK waking up, I said to my wife; "STAND BACK! Rob Lowe is ACTING!" And we both laughed, because we are evil. 

Also, that kid's parents were REALLY grateful to Paul to donate millions to the house. Was it mentioned that they were very, very rich? 

I guess they couldn't get hold of TK's mom because she was busy keeping him alive in his dream. 

I kinda wish Billy had fallen over dead when he passed out from huffing gas. He's just going to come back and torture everyone again.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

If the show had been consistent with this blizzard, I wouldn't mind the icicles and frozen pipes. Texas has never been prepared for a winter storm, people died, houses got destroyed and the scenario is realistic - but not in the context of the show where people were just a little bummed by the whole thing. What was AmAZinG!!!! was that Owen didn't even shiver as he walked around the house on his t-shirt 🙄

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kwnyc said:

Rob Lowe is ACTING

I just finished watching Code Black and it is like that Lowe's character was just transported from LA to Austin. He is consistently bad on both

2 minutes ago, kwnyc said:

I kinda wish Billy had fallen over dead when he passed out from huffing gas. He's just going to come back and torture everyone again.

The only good thing about this show is Billy Burke's snark. I say keep him. Let him metaphorically torture everyone. Not only they deserve it, it will give us a lot of laughs because the show is not serious enough and the actors are not funny enough to turn it into something interesting. 

• Love 1

There were foot prints on the ground after heavy snow

Heavy snow? There were barely 2 inches on the ground.

TK is what, an ex addict with bad credit? Who gets constantly pissy?

And who is constantly near death!

That said, the twins playing Tommy's daughters are...not good.

Yeah, I've said from the beginning, they are creepy AF. They could be in a remake of The Shining.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

After watching 4 episodes of this dragged out blizzard, everything got all wrapped up perfectly in the last 5 mins!  Major eye roll!! There's still a snowstorm going on but all the first responders are either hanging out at the station or the hospital or looking for Grace/Billy?? TK has no damage to his body whatsoever; he pretty much walked out of the hospital right after he woke up as if nothing happened?? He and Carlos broke up because TK was pissed that Carlos bought them TK's dream house??  TK's mom didn't show up while he was dying in the hospital, but flew in for the opening of the new fire house??  Speaking of the firehouse...it is saved and COMPLETELY REBUILT before Grace and Judd decided on a baby name??  

Grace threatening to rip out Billy's tongue was definitely the highlight of this episode.

I've hand wave a lot of crap (especially on this show), but EVERYTHING over these last 4 episodes was beyond ridiculous!! 

• Love 3

Thank God that's finally over, I thought that blizzard would last us all damn season. Can we get onto something more interesting now? I found the timeline of this episode so confusing, how long was TK in his coma? Why was Carlos the only person allowed to stay with him while Owen, TK's father, was off with Tommy? How long was this blizzard, and how much time passed between that, the station almost being destroyed, and then being saved? I am glad that they finally saved the station, thanks to a very generous last minute (of course) donation by the rich family of the teenager they saved, hopefully that means we can get on with the fun or interesting rescues instead of the melodrama. 

I certainly didn't think that Carlos and TK would break up over Carlos wanting to get them a house, I guess I can appreciate that its surprising, but its also really stupid. What a lame breakup, is Carlos sure he wants to be back with someone who is so quick to ditch him over the "power move" of being a nice boyfriend due to his own insecurities? He could do it again if he starts to feel too comfortable in a month or after the next near death experience. 

Grace and Judd saved the episode, being so sweet, lovely, and smart, and baby Charlie is adorable. Every episode is massively improved by Grace and Judd being awesome. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Heavy snow? There were barely 2 inches on the ground.

You see, this show is so bad, there was enough snow on the ground to leave foot prints, but not enough for the amount of snow falling from the sky. So, maybe it was snowing but only until before it reached the ground.

6 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Why was Carlos the only person allowed to stay with him

In reality, he wouldn't be allowed to stay with TK because HIPAA but that's just a minor detail in this weird show.

7 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Grace and Judd saved the episode, being so sweet, lovely, and smart

I can't stand neither so I don't think they are sweet or lovely. Smart? Let's see: Grace decided to drive during a blizzard, having contractions, while not allowing to be driven, just because the potential driver is an asshole - but an asshole with emergency medical training that could start the fire in the house - that for sure has a convenient fireplace - in the comfort of the home, not jeopardizing the life of the baby. So, the opposite of smart.

But I guess the writers would then have to come up with ideas to fill half the episode and that -  creativity - is asking too much

• Love 1
7 hours ago, juliet73 said:

Grace threatening to rip out Billy's tongue was definitely the highlight of this episode.

Not just his tongue, his WEASEL tongue.

Grace don't play.

Edited by marceline
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, marceline said:

Not just his tongue, his WEASEL tongue. Grace don't play.

Honestly, if they rebooted this as the Grace & Judd show, I'd be watching without irony.

ETA: TK really needs to stay away from kids. Between the one who shot him, the one who nearly got him blowed up real good, and the one he almost froze to death for, the kids are out to get him. He better watch out for his half-brother.

Edited by kwnyc
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, juliet73 said:

And threatening to stick it to the windshield afterwards was the icing (heh!) on the cake.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, juliet73 said:

TK's mom didn't show up while he was dying in the hospital, but flew in for the opening of the new fire house??

I'd allow them that one.  I can't imagine there were too many flights landing in the, ahem, blizzard. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, kwnyc said:

Honestly, if they rebooted this as the Grace & Judd show, I'd be watching without irony.

I like them as they are. They are the beating heart of this show. Not just because of their general awesomeness but also because of the connection to Tommy.

When Tommy said "Mama, it's time to push." I couldn't even imagine Liv Tyler's Michelle in that role. (This is not a criticism of Tyler. The first season of any show is a mess and the character just didn't work.) 

I also want to know whose tour bus that was. In a perfect world, the occupants would be all over social media.

"We abandoned our tour bus and...."

Who were they? Where did they go?

ETA: Did we ever get an explanation of why Billy passed out?

Edited by marceline
  • Love 3

Normally 9-1-1: Lone Star is the show about stupid people doing stupid things in stupid circumstances, but in this episode they have truly outdone themselves. Whether it was breaking up with someone over a living situation or driving while in labor, everybody was at the top of their stupid game! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm not wild about siding with TK, but I get that he has an issue with what Carlos did.  Going out and buying a house as a "surprise" is a BFD and something that shouldn't be done without a discussion.   Hell, people get annoyed over in the Commercials thread every December because someone is buying their partner a new Lexus complete with big ass red bow without consulting them.   I wanted to tell Ghost Mom to STFU about how sweet it was.  Yes, on it's face it's a grand gesture that says 'I want to spend my life with you' but in reality you're legally obligating someone for the single largest thing most people will ever buy.  I get TK being upset about that.  OTOH, if you really like the guy you have an adult conversation about it, work it out and move on--not breakup in a hissy fit and keep silent like he leaked a sex tape or something.   Maybe they're made for each other because neither one of them made exactly mature decisions for adults in a healthy relationship.

For the questions on the time jumps, there were two.   The first was probably around a week,   There had to be enough time for the snow to melt and the demolition to be rescheduled.   During this window is when they named the baby and Carlos moved TK in.   I don't think anything indicated all 3 happened on the same day, so the baby naming could have been a few days later and TK and the demolition could have been a few weeks later but all within the same general time.   The last scene at the fire house had to have happened months later.   Even with all the time jumps, Billy still wasn't able to find a bottle of shampoo and a decent barber.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, marceline said:

ETA: Did we ever get an explanation of why Billy passed out?

Might've had something to do with the diesel fuel he swallowed while trying to siphon gas for the bus.

Edited by mojito
  • Love 1

“I’m sensing a weasel theme”, made me completely crack up. Can we just have a show with Grace cracking on Billy every week.  As bad as this show is I love all of its ridiculousness as an hour I don’t have to think too hard. 

• Love 7

I found I could let all the time/snow discrepancies pass, but, and maybe because I live in Austin, what I found most incredulous was how the hell was Carlos able to afford to buy that loft.  That place had to be in the high six figures if not seven. Or maybe they live in the Austin with affordable housing prices...

Of course it is a pretty common scenario for TV show characters to live in places that seem disproportionate to their income.  Usually I can let it pass but every once in a while I'm like WTF I want to live there !

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

I'm not wild about siding with TK, but I get that he has an issue with what Carlos did.  Going out and buying a house as a "surprise" is a BFD and something that shouldn't be done without a discussion.   Hell, people get annoyed over in the Commercials thread every December because someone is buying their partner a new Lexus complete with big ass red bow without consulting them.   I wanted to tell Ghost Mom to STFU about how sweet it was.  Yes, on it's face it's a grand gesture that says 'I want to spend my life with you' but in reality you're legally obligating someone for the single largest thing most people will ever buy.  I get TK being upset about that.  OTOH, if you really like the guy you have an adult conversation about it, work it out and move on--not breakup in a hissy fit and keep silent like he leaked a sex tape or something.   Maybe they're made for each other because neither one of them made exactly mature decisions for adults in a healthy relationship.

I mean, I totally get that view. Don't buy spontaneous expensive gifts like this! That being said, TK/Carlos HAD gone to see the place prior and TK HAD expressed that it was his dream home. I do think Carlos still should have talked about it with TK more, BUT at least Carlos knew that TK would for sure love it and there was somewhat of a discussion prior to him making the offer. 

Still, this fight was somewhat ok because, hey, they didn't go somewhere typical with the break-up like one of them wanting kids or a botched proposal or something else. But still immature and these two are definitely needing to communicate better.

• Love 2

I am glad that I wait and watch this on Hulu the next day because I can only take so much of TK's dream cookies.  I had to FF through that and it was five entire minutes!  Which in tv time (without commercials) is like fully 10% of the viewing time which, I dunno, could have been better spent on a flashback of the argument that led to TK and Carlos breaking up.

Which brings me to the fact that I like the reason for the break up because money is a HUGE stress point in relationships but the way the show handled it was stupid.  They know that Tarlos has a big fan-base and it felt like they were playing to that fan-base' anxiety over their couple to create an artificial sense of suspense.  When if I were a Tarlos fan, I would have way more appreciated seeing the development of the money stuff and how it affected the relationship, not the aftermath and lame way they made the reason sound. 

I liked Grace and Billy.  She was mean and he was funny.  And I admit I do have a soft spot for Billy-The-Mostly-Evil and liked the scene of Judd making him hold the baby.  i just love Judd and Grace.  Sigh.

The less said about Owen always being Johnny on the spot for the most dramatic thing the better.  I swear, if they had had him there to see Grace give birth and NOT let Judd get there on time they would catch these hands!  Imaginary hands, but hands nonetheless!

I thought the ending was more fitting for a season finale than the end of event arc, but meh, whatever.  I do like how everyone was all solemn about the reopening of the firehouse except Marjan who was grinning he entire time.  She was just delighted and didn't care who saw it. 

So... glad that's over and hopefully we can get back to some more regular first responder storylines?

• Love 6

Normally 9-1-1: Lone Star is the show about stupid people doing stupid things in stupid circumstances, but in this episode they have truly outdone themselves. Whether it was breaking up with someone over a living situation or driving while in labor, everybody was at the top of their stupid game! 

Yeah, it's a real problem when a show like this tries to be serious, because its over-the-top nature is only suitable to wacky rescue scenarios. Which was the original intent of the mothership show. When you use the same batch of writers to try something serious and dramatic you get a lot of nonsense that doesn't make any sense. 

• Love 2

Deeds have to be signed by all parties named on them, but whatever, show. Source: I worked in real estate for 11 years and now work in a real estate-adjacent industry that sells land.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Deeds have to be signed by all parties named on them, but whatever, show. Source: I worked in real estate for 11 years and now work in a real estate-adjacent industry that sells land.

And wouldn't there be tax implications if somebody's boyfriend gifted them half a property?

• Love 1

I think it's weird that they own a house together and are not married or even talking about getting married. 

But I will say this: as cheesy and badly plotted as it was, I still think it's still a service to the world to portray the same sex couple as super in love and going through the same romantic beats that heterocouples have been portrayed as going through for ages. It normalizes things for people who still don't get it, and there are a lot of those people around. So I handwave a lot of stuff in the name of representation.

That said, I personally would not want to be with someone as volatile and juvenile as TK. I'm at a point in my life where I'm not into people who act out and make excuses. I think Carlos was wrong to surprise him, and I think TK was wrong to break up impulsively.

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Maverick said:

I'm not wild about siding with TK, but I get that he has an issue with what Carlos did.  Going out and buying a house as a "surprise" is a BFD and something that shouldn't be done without a discussion. Hell, people get annoyed over in the Commercials thread every December because someone is buying their partner a new Lexus complete with big ass red bow without consulting them.   I wanted to tell Ghost Mom to STFU about how sweet it was. Yes, on it's face it's a grand gesture that says 'I want to spend my life with you' but in reality you're legally obligating someone for the single largest thing most people will ever buy. I get TK being upset about that.  OTOH, if you really like the guy you have an adult conversation about it, work it out and move on--not breakup in a hissy fit and keep silent like he leaked a sex tape or something. Maybe they're made for each other because neither one of them made exactly mature decisions for adults in a healthy relationship.

This is a pet peeve of mine.

"I love you so much I decided to saddle you with 30 years of debt!" is not the romantic flex some writers think it is. If you love me then you should know better than to screw with my credit score. 😎

As for the break-up I'm still unclear. In his conversation with Ghost Mom he said that things were too perfect then she said "So you did the thing and blew it all up." I'm still wondering what "the thing" was. How did he get from "things are too perfect" to "this is over." I mean when Carlos was talking to unconscious TK and about wanting to stroke his hair or kiss his head and he said that he wouldn't because "it would feel like a violation." That's a hardcore breakup. If I'm expected to care then I need more details.

Edited by marceline
  • Love 1
On 2/1/2022 at 11:32 AM, Msample said:

That was no blizzard - after god knows how many hours of story time, there was a mere dusting of snow. 

In my mind, we are seeing things through the eyes of people who have never experienced a real winter. If this had seen seen through the eyes of someone from the Midwest, this would have been a lovely winter day with temps in the mid to high 20s and a few flurries. Paul is from Chicago, right?  That’s probably what he saw. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, ajsnaves said:

In my mind, we are seeing things through the eyes of people who have never experienced a real winter. If this had seen seen through the eyes of someone from the Midwest, this would have been a lovely winter day with temps in the mid to high 20s and a few flurries. Paul is from Chicago, right?  That’s probably what he saw. 

yeah, lol we had this "blizzard" today in Chicago area. I did drive. in my defense I have AWD and I wasn't in labor lol (filling came out, had to get to my dentist). controlled fishtailing on a couple of turns, but nothing major. lol

I guess I can imagine a Texan or Floridian losing their shit in weather like that, but not apocalypse style stuff...   but then again. it's Ryan Murphy, so there's that... lol

Edit: to insert a joke my dad loves to tell when we talk about driving in snow. It's easy to drive on a snowy road, all you need to do is to be alert, watch the road and under no circumstance touch gas pedal, break pedal, or steering wheel.

Edited by vavera4ka
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, marceline said:

This is a pet peeve of mine.

"I love you so much I decided to saddle you with 30 years of debt!" is not the romantic flex some writers think it is. If you love me then you should know better than to screw with my credit score. 😎

As for the break-up I'm still unclear. In his conversation with Ghost Mom he said that things were too perfect then she said "So you did the thing and blew it all up." I'm still wondering what "the thing" was. How did he get from "things are too perfect" to "this is over." I mean when Carlos was talking to unconscious TK and about wanting to stroke his hair or kiss his head and he said that he wouldn't because "it would feel like a violation." That's a hardcore breakup. If I'm expected to care then I need more details.

She was using "the thing" as a turn of phrase. Like, "you did that thing you always do--you blew it all up." There was no "the thing" outside of blowing it all up. "The thing" WAS blowing it all up.

I have to admit, I laughed solidly out loud for a good little while at the following exchange:

TK - "You remember the night of the fire that destroyed Carlos' and my condo?"

GHOST MOM - "Who could forget? So many innocent hoodies lost their lives that night."

HA! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, marceline said:

I took it to mean that "the thing" = breaking up. As in: TK broke up with Carlos when he heard about the house, and Carlos felt like he couldn't stroke TK's hair because TK had broken up with him. It sounded like he kind of stormed out: "We're done!" rather than that there was any conversation about it.

On 2/2/2022 at 12:23 AM, Maverick said:

I'm not wild about siding with TK, but I get that he has an issue with what Carlos did.  Going out and buying a house as a "surprise" is a BFD and something that shouldn't be done without a discussion.   Hell, people get annoyed over in the Commercials thread every December because someone is buying their partner a new Lexus complete with big ass red bow without consulting them.   I wanted to tell Ghost Mom to STFU about how sweet it was.  Yes, on it's face it's a grand gesture that says 'I want to spend my life with you' but in reality you're legally obligating someone for the single largest thing most people will ever buy.  I get TK being upset about that.

While I would agree completely regarding springing a new home purchase on one's partner out of the blue, they apparently decided that they wanted to make an offer on the place together earlier and then TK's horrible credit sank the financing. So what Carlos did was re-apply for the loan on his own on the same condo they were already trying to buy, and then put TK's name on the mortgage (I guess the paperwork on that would still have to be worked out to transfer half ownership). This is a case of "I fixed the problem that was keeping us from living where we want," not "surprise Babe, I bought us a farm in Hooterville—pack your bags!"

On 2/2/2022 at 5:25 PM, marceline said:

If you love me then you should know better than to screw with my credit score.

To be fair, if you're a constantly hospitalized former junkie who's in your first year of a new job that pays about $30k a year in a high cost-of-living area , how much worse can your credit score get?

• Love 2