Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Guys, serious question:  Who had the best SUCCESSFUL episode?  My bff is visiting me soon and she never watches this show, but she wants to see it.  I know the trainwrecks I can show her but I would also like her to see the good side of the show as well.  Who is your fav success story?

Diane, who had the most supportive family, and lost so much she could have a double knee replacement.   I loved her.   Lonnie and John, Justin.    

I want to go to Nebraska, and smack that smirk off of Lisa's face.    Lisa is lying to the dietician.     One hour in, and she's being disgusting, abusive, and vile.    I'm just glad the camera crew was there during the dietician's visit.    

My sympathy to the physical therapist that has to visit this awful woman.   Why is Dr. Now still trying?    This woman isn't worthy of help from Dr. Now, or anyone else.   I'm just glad Lisa can't get out of this bed.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12

Ok, I see autism, poor impulse control, poor planning skills and inability to see cause and effect. 

Oh, and addiction. I see the clients that come to me for help with addiction, then scream at me that I don't understand. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lisa, just put its all out of our misery and go to hell. There are so many people who would love to have the kind of help you are getting. Fuck you.

I wish the bed would just swallow her into a flaming Hell.  I don't think her boyfriend would react.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Let me tell you if Randy dies, her family is not going to take care of her fat ass.  And I don’t blame them one little bit.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13

This woman is obviously seriously mentally ill.  Why would she even contact Dr. N if she wasn't going to change what she eats, get help from a dietician, or a physical therapist?  Did she just say what they wanted to hear in the very beginning to get on tv?  Insane.  And sad.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I see autism, poor impulse control, poor planning skills and inability to see cause and effect. 

Oh, and addiction. I see the clients that come to me for help with addiction, then scream at me that I don't understand. 

Yea I think she also has a serious pain killer addiction 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Hey at least she's all covered up and not just showing her whole vajayjay to the PT.

I don't think I can stomach this.  This lady belongs in a one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

HEY!!!!  No need to insult that great Jack Nicholson movie!!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

What the hell have I tuned into? She's yelling at the PT that she came too late and it's not fair? I've heard her yell "it's not fair!" about 5 times in as many minutes. 

The lady hadn’t even stepped foot in the door yet and she was screaming, “Bring yo ass in hurr!” If anybody deserves to be abandoned at a gas station, it’s Lisa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Why does Dr. Now keep sending people to get abused by her?

That is an excellent question! I have no idea why he’s even bothering.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Why does Dr. Now keep sending people to get abused by her?

Because it's a quick buck. You know damned well Dr. Now filled them in on this one, just like he did with Margaret, the nudist who wore dogs for a loincloth.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Did this bitch just say “this is why my family don’t fuck with white people no more”

Uh, this mayonnaise looking heifer with her pasty half dead gnome living in the middle of bumfuck Nebraska?

I mean... maybe she has someone who isn't white, three generations back.

But this has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything, what a load of nonsense. The poor PT barely said a word. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Wait.. is there no door there?? 

Don’t panic…even a friggin raccoon would avoid that septic tank 

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I can too.. I teach at a special ed school and some students do snap quickly like her. 

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Did she just say, this is why my family don't like white people anymore?!?!?

I was drifting...actually trying to catch up on chats...DID SHE?!?!?

I think she did. Does she think she isnt white?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

"This is why we don't mess with white people"? Oh giiiiirl. 

I thought I heard that wrong!  WTF does she even mean by that?  I mean, I know she's now created her new race of "dirt" but deep down, under that thick layer of scum, she's white.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2