Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: Smoke, Mirrors and Foggy Diamonds

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I usually love all of Delores' dresses but her and Margaret looked so sloppy with their boobs floping out of their dresses.

My husband walked in to the room when they showed Jennifer's nose and said "what a horrible nose job, she looks awful," I was so proud of him.  He also thinks Teresa looks like Joe in a wig.

These women that get all that work done all look so generic, I noticed even Gia has gotten fillers...why??

Louie is not a looker.  He is a love bomber and with Tre for fame and maybe a way to promote his real estate business, did we ever learn what that real estate business is exactly?  Have we gotten a glimpse of the new love nest Tre and Louie will be moving in to?  Do they think it will be the Brady Bunch sort of harmonious existence with the kids, I don't.  Those videos made him look so insecure, like he was begging for forgiveness and the one he was talking to Tre about coming back and getting engaged, blah, blah, blah, was that a break through for him because I am pretty sure that was the road they were on and talked about it, right?

So it is out there that Bill had an affair 10 years ago, how did it come to light, who spilled the beans? Was this from last season?

Did Joe think his comedy routine was funny?  The little that I heard was so basic and cringe worthy.  

Added issue with the “blended” family is that one of Luis’s sons is on the spectrum. We all remember how sensitive and understanding Teresa was with Jacqueline’s son who was on the spectrum.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Tikis wife sounded like a gold digging slut while explaining their relationship. Don’t care it was 10 years ago. What gross trash! She’s not even pretty! 
Margaret, Melissa and Jackie were like a bitter botched coven going after Jennifer. Yes, Jennifer’s nose was terrible but each one of them is uglier and faker looking than Jennifer. Yes, Jennifer was mean to Margaret but Margaret’s gross! She admitted last year that dumb Joe had to shower before leaving her. I can’t imagine how bad she smells. 
Juicy was certainly a dick to Tre on and off camera. However, she finally divorced him and has moved on. Why keep taking about him on the show and in the press? It’s not like other dumb Joe cares about his sister. He’s just bitter that his parents liked Juicy better than him. 

Grandpa Gorga didn't have much use for Juicy Joe after Teresa did time in prison...and after his wife died and he moved in with her and Joe went to do his time in prison he really had zero use for Juicy Joe. He would bad mouth him to Teresa and blame Juicy for all the bad things that had happened to the family.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I have no love for Joe Gorga but the one thing I will never give him a hard time for is not sugarcoating how awful his ex brother-in-law is. Those girls know who their father is.  Why should Joe Gorga pretend like their father is some great guy when he isn't? He's not wrong that his ex brother-in-law's actions probably DID contribute to the stress that his mother felt during the last years of her life. And certainly his actions impacted Teresa negatively. So why pretend otherwise? Gia and Milania can love their dad all they want, but they are old enough to know exactly what their dad did, and they should stop trying to punish their uncle for being honest about who their dad was and is.

Also, Melissa and Joe's storyline is ALWAYS going to be about Teresa. The producers know that, Melissa and Joe know that, Teresa knows that.  Their role is always going to be as supporting cast to Teresa and her drama. And that's fine. It's part of the dynamic of this show. IMO, it's unlikely they are ever going to be "fired" because they will always bring some tension to the storyline with Teresa.

With regard to Luis, I really don't care about this videotape and this was a rare time I agreed with Teresa. None of this happened while she was with him, and while the tape and the camp sounds weird, if it isn't coming out in her relationship with him, then no big deal.  I do understand why others might want to tell her to take it a bit slow, since she seems the type who will take a relationship from casual to serious in no time flat. But that seems to me less about Luis and more about Teresa and her being the type who needs to be in a relationship and isn't comfortable being alone with herself. 

It really is amazing that the Guidice girls are so supportive and forgiving of their Dad...I seem to remember him yelling at them all the time, telling Milania to shut up, bullying them...he was hardly Ward Cleaver. He was a bit of a brut actually and verbally abused Teresa. He cheated on her and his criminal actions ruined the family financially and emotionally. Luis seems sketchy to me and very, very thirsty. I wouldn't be surprised if his "accidental" meeting her on a block near her beach house was a set up. He does  have some baggage from his recent past...assault/road rage charge, messy break ups with ex girlfriends that are well documented. He's a real peach of a guy.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Real Housewife LI said:

i feel like Marg went after bill and his affair because Jennifer brings up Margaret cheating every chance she can get...and condemn her for it...lyes portrays her husband as the salt of the earth. Yet he essentially was doing exactly the same thing as Marg....but gets a pass because he pays her bills and gives her a high end lifestyle. 

It will be interesting to see if Jennifer will be the same towards Traci Johnson and Tiki Barber, or if the second-hand fame value of them will prevent her from throwing the same digs as she does/did to Margaret.  

Or, will she keep quiet about it now that Bill's infidelity is out there, too?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

I mean Luis’ video was odd but it wasn’t that bad. That little reenactment thing they did made it seem psychotic and like some weird gang bsng ritual lol. Who cares. Luis has a weird face tho but I can’t pinpoint why lol. With some of these ppls pasts can they really judge him lol. Hus own fiancé has quite a past herself.

Margaret is a bitch. She’s the last person who should be questioning ppl about plastic surgery or money. Announcing the affair was rude. Makes me like Marge even less. Jennifer doesn’t have to explain it to her. Also Luis doesn’t have to address the video like what a rude thing to say to Teresa. Is Margaret’s storyline going to be talking about Teresa and Luis lol.

I don’t slut shame but Margaret is trash.

Joe is such a stupid baby he needs to just shut up. He doesn’t like Joe Giudice that’s fine but stop ranting about it. Obviously his nieces are going to take offence to it it’s their dad. Also Joe Giudice did not kill your mother you idiot.

Jackie Melissa and Margaret were totally being mean girls and I didn’t like it. I hate that kind of stuff.

Jackie is boring as per usual. Not sure why she’s back.

I had a crush on Tiki Barber when I was young before everyone discovered what a jerk he is. Hopefully him and his wife are entertaining to watch at least.

That house husband show in Atlantic city looked fucking awful. Who would pay to see that shit. The crowd didn’t look too big tho. Joe Gorga is not funny at all. Of course he does some stupid humping thing on stage. He’s the worst. They are always building some house. It’s all just smoke and mirrors because they are crooks and are probably barely sustaining their lifestyle even with the show. I don’t care about watching them build a house. Who cares. 

They all need to chill on the plastic surgery.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Real Housewife LI said:

i feel like Marg went after bill and his affair because Jennifer brings up Margaret cheating every chance she can get...and condemn her for it...lyes portrays her husband as the salt of the earth. Yet he essentially was doing exactly the same thing as Marg....but gets a pass because he pays her bills and gives her a high end lifestyle. 

Well in all fairness, Marge brings up the cheating, how she got more construction done on her house when she was a girlfriend, how her kids dont speak to her because of the cheating, how her mom ran around with men leaving her alone etc. etc. etc. Marge makes her indiscretions known and discusses it ad nauseam. Jennifer has never mentioned her husband's affair ever. So Jennifer talking about Marge (whether agreeing with her choices or not) are not her dragging out Marge's skeletons. It's basically conversation. Is Marge all that surprised that maybe some folks out there may not sign off on how she lived her life years ago? She's not that dumb. I don't agree with Jennifer's delivery most of the time, but I often get what she's trying to say. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, HotHW said:

So Jennifer talking about Marge (whether agreeing with her choices or not) are not her dragging out Marge's skeletons. It's basically conversation. Is Marge all that surprised that maybe some folks out there may not sign off on how she lived her life years ago? She's not that dumb. I don't agree with Jennifer's delivery most of the time, but I often get what she's trying to say. 

True, Jennifer isn't telling any tales out of school when she continuously and harshly criticizes Margaret for the affair - but telling secrets isn't the only reason to dislike someone's behavior. Jennifer has been relentless in her judgment of Margaret, to the point where she was actively slut-shaming Margaret for the fact that Margaret faced sexual harassment. I can understand why, after that, Margaret doesn't have much time for Jennifer's pretense that her marriage is perfect.

All of that being said, I rewatched the last few minutes last night and it did seem like initially, Margaret wasn't going to say anything about the affair at the party - it looked like she recognized that this wasn't the right time. But Jen kept pushing and Margaret didn't have enough self-control to not say it. 

But I also suspect that Jen knew it was going to come out eventually. I know she says she didn't tell anyone but she didn't seem surprised that Margaret was aware of the affair and intending upon bringing it up. I do think her reaction - not denying it - was the right one, but it indicates to me that she wasn't shocked it was being mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8

There's a vast difference between pretending Juicy is a good guy and screaming on camera that he killed your mother. I believe the Giudice girls would be happy if he would just keep his mouth shut. It's no lie that The Gorgas have ridden this storyline for years in order to keep on the Bravo payroll. 

Not a fan of Jennifer's new nose & chin but I agree that it's a bit rich for Margaret's critique.  She's pulled so tight I get a headache

Bravo! (No pun intended). As I said in a post yesterday, Jen was totally upfront about everything in an Instagram post.

Margaret looks just awful and constantly showing her saggy breasts is just gross.

Joe Gorga is a big screaming baby. At the christening years ago he was screaming about Juicy alienating him from his father.  Now he's screaming that he killed his mother. Gee Joe G do you maybe feel guilty about something? How could Juicy have so much power? Maybe its because he allowed them unlimited access to their lives whereas I have the feeling Melissa wouldn't be quite as into having them over all the time. Say what you will but Teresa treated her parents very very well.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Grandpa Gorga didn't have much use for Juicy Joe after Teresa did time in prison...and after his wife died and he moved in with her and Joe went to do his time in prison he really had zero use for Juicy Joe. He would bad mouth him to Teresa and blame Juicy for all the bad things that had happened to the family.

That's not true. If that was the case why did he get on a flight to Italy (in poor health) so he could see Juicy Joe?

He liked him. I think the parents had a much more realistic view of the situation and recognized that it was just a bad situation all around.

• Love 16

Joe Gorga is a big screaming baby. At the christening years ago he was screaming about Juicy alienating him from his father.  Now he's screaming that he killed his mother. Gee Joe G do you maybe feel guilty about something? How could Juicy have so much power? Maybe its because he allowed them unlimited access to their lives whereas I have the feeling Melissa wouldn't be quite as into having them over all the time. Say what you will but Teresa treated her parents very very well.

Have we seen Joe accept any responsibility around the breakdown of his family that took place over the years?  Legit question, I honestly can't remember.

I will be interested to see how Jennifer responds to Traci as well.  I think Margaret's role as "the other woman" clearly struck a nerve with Jennifer that now makes more sense.  Traci essentially did the same, will Jennifer have the same reaction?  As for Margaret exposing Jennifer under the standpoint that her life isn't as great as she makes it sound, if this affair WAS 10 years ago, who is to say that they didn't come out of it stronger on the other side and worked through some issues and got them to a better place?  Are we assuming that because Bill had an affair 10 years ago, that the issues and unhappiness that might have existed back then still exists now?  I don't know that Jennifer has ever pointed backwards and said life was perfect, just that where she is in life now is exactly what she's always wanted, materialistic nature and loud obnoxious kids and all. 

Does anybody besides me like Marge's house? I kind of love it and all of it's maximalism, jonathan adler style.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Does anybody besides me like Marge's house? I kind of love it and all of it's maximalism, jonathan adler style.  

Not a fan of the interior decor. It's the outside though that really turns me off.  Every time they show an exterior shot I think it s a restaurant or a shop.  Something about those two large windows makes it seems like there should be some tables set up outside and a waitstaff standing by.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Jennifer, Delores, and Teresa have interesting family dynamics..so I find they don't have to cause drama so much.

Margaret tries...but she needs to spruce up the personal life so she doesn't have to stir up drama.

Melissa is tied to whatever Teresa does..so I'm curious why she isn't just a friend of.

Jackie doesn't show her family or work life much...and her hubby is hot so maybe have him shirtless more.

I think the blonde with melissa was supposed to be a possible housewife?  Although this woman not only stole a married man..but it was when his wife was 8 months pregnant....too messy even for Jersey.

I think next season will need a shakeup in the cast.  Margaret vs Teresa is the last unexplored avenue with this current cast.

Lastly, Jennifer's husband cheating on her years ago does explain why she judges Margaret on cheating. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

That's not true. If that was the case why did he get on a flight to Italy (in poor health) so he could see Juicy Joe?

Really? I know Tre took him and the girls on a trip but I thought it was to the Dominican Republic or some sunny island. I remember him sitting in a chair and crying all the time because he missed his wife. 

I think his opinion of Juicy changed after Tre was sentenced to jail and then his wife died. Before that, yes, he really liked Juicy. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Have we seen Joe accept any responsibility around the breakdown of his family that took place over the years?  Legit question, I honestly can't remember.

I will be interested to see how Jennifer responds to Traci as well.  I think Margaret's role as "the other woman" clearly struck a nerve with Jennifer that now makes more sense.  Traci essentially did the same, will Jennifer have the same reaction?  As for Margaret exposing Jennifer under the standpoint that her life isn't as great as she makes it sound, if this affair WAS 10 years ago, who is to say that they didn't come out of it stronger on the other side and worked through some issues and got them to a better place?  Are we assuming that because Bill had an affair 10 years ago, that the issues and unhappiness that might have existed back then still exists now?  I don't know that Jennifer has ever pointed backwards and said life was perfect, just that where she is in life now is exactly what she's always wanted, materialistic nature and loud obnoxious kids and all. 

I like her house too. It seems fun.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Really? I know Tre took him and the girls on a trip but I thought it was to the Dominican Republic or some sunny island. I remember him sitting in a chair and crying all the time because he missed his wife. 

I think his opinion of Juicy changed after Tre was sentenced to jail and then his wife died. Before that, yes, he really liked Juicy. 

After Joe Giudice was deported, senior Gorga did go to Italy and see him. 

• Love 9

I think Nonno went to Italy more to go back to his home country one more time more then to support Joe… it was a chance to “go home” before he couldn’t anymore. There is no way this man thought that highly of the man that was treating his daughter that way and forced him and his wife to step in to help take care of the kids when the jail time happened 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 2/2/2022 at 8:43 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Anyway, I don't think Margaret should have brought up the affair but I can also understand why Margaret thinks that Jennifer is being hypocritical given how harshly Jennifer has judged Margaret.

I think the difference here is that Margaret was the one cheating. Jennifer was cheated on.

• Love 14

Does anyone else see a similarity in looks between Luis and Juicy Joe? Of course Luis looks younger, taller and slimmer, but to me they look a lot alike.

Edited by Naughty
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, chlban said:

Someone had to be the adult in that home and she is the oldest.

I actually don’t mind Gia now. The girls seemed bratty when they were younger but appear to be decent girls now. They’ve been through a lot. They seem more level headed about Teresa’s new relationship than her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I watched in a distracted manner. Was Lolly the pit bull shown?  She’s my favorite ho-wife dog and I’m worried at her absence. 

On 2/2/2022 at 11:55 PM, Misslindsey said:

Wait, so people actually pay money to see Joe Gorga's comedy routine? I mean, if you call that comedy. What do the other husbands do in the show? Maybe I do not want to know. 

I wouldn’t pay. But I would not pay to hear Lu screech either.  I think it can be a fun experience for some to go to a housewife event, and I kind of get it. I’m just not willing to pay for it. 

• Love 4
On 2/2/2022 at 11:05 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But I also think that bringing up this affair at a party is pretty tacky behavior. (I mean, at the end of the day, it was going to come out on camera as soon as Margaret was aware of it, but she could have done it in a less tacky way).

Seems to be the way they kick off the new seasons. Tre did it last season at Evan's birthday and they made an entire season out of Jackie and Tre fighting about Evan's supposed rumored cheating.  I think it's all storyline producer driven BS. They (production) know going in that is what will be happening and I'm sure chose the player to start it, in this case Margaret. Last year it was Teresa.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Naughty said:

Does anyone else a similarity in looks between Luis and Juicy Joe? Of course Luis looks younger, taller and slimmer, but to me they look a lot alike.

Yes, she obviously has a type.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think Nonno went to Italy more to go back to his home country one more time more then to support Joe… it was a chance to “go home” before he couldn’t anymore. There is no way this man thought that highly of the man that was treating his daughter that way and forced him and his wife to step in to help take care of the kids when the jail time happened 

When people grow up in immigrant communities the ties run deep. The Gorgas and the Guidices grew up in the same town in Italy. Then they moved to America and lived in the same city in New Jersey. These ties run deep, senior Gorga knew Joe's parents, grandparents, extended family.

If he wanted to go to Italy "one last time", he could have gone at any time. He booked his ticket for when Joe was released.

My point was that the Senior Gorgas most likely had a mature opinion of the situation, which is the correct way to view it. If senior Gorga really believed Joe Guidice was responsible for the death of his wife, I highly doubt he would have gotten on an international flight to visit him.

The fact of the matter is that Joe did ethically awful thing but he really messed up by not becoming an American citizen. The cards are what they are.  You can sit around blaming people, or you can face it head on.

I'm not psychologist but Joe Gorga obviously had issues with his father and Joe Guidice prior to the deportation (see the christening). He was very threatened by the relationship Joe Guidice had with his father - and has been lashing out in every way - because when he was a kid his father worked and did not have a lot of time for him. (His words) He's blaming Joe Guidice for a whole lot - and yes a lot of his fault - but all of it isn't, meaning Joe's relationship with his father.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Miss Slay said:

When people grow up in immigrant communities the ties run deep. The Gorgas and the Guidices grew up in the same town in Italy. Then they moved to America and lived in the same city in New Jersey. These ties run deep, senior Gorga knew Joe's parents, grandparents, extended family.

If he wanted to go to Italy "one last time", he could have gone at any time. He booked his ticket for when Joe was released.

My point was that the Senior Gorgas most likely had a mature opinion of the situation, which is the correct way to view it. If senior Gorga really believed Joe Guidice was responsible for the death of his wife, I highly doubt he would have gotten on an international flight to visit him.

The fact of the matter is that Joe did ethically awful thing but he really messed up by not becoming an American citizen. The cards are what they are.  You can sit around blaming people, or you can face it head on.

I'm not psychologist but Joe Gorga obviously had issues with his father and Joe Guidice prior to the deportation (see the christening). He was very threatened by the relationship Joe Guidice had with his father - and has been lashing out in every way - because when he was a kid his father worked and did not have a lot of time for him. (His words) He's blaming Joe Guidice for a whole lot - and yes a lot of his fault - but all of it isn't, meaning Joe's relationship with his father.

I detest Joe Guidice, always have, but tiny Joe blaming him for his mother's death is a bit much. At least when Teresa blamed Joe it was for stealing a year of her time with her mom, which was also likely a stretch, but reasonable-and I cannot believe I just described Teresa as reasonable about anything, but I am so sick of both Gorga's and their fake storyline. I don't really like any of these women, but I do enjoy the fact that Jennifer clearly has Melissa's number and it irritates the crap out of Melissa. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 10
On 2/2/2022 at 9:18 AM, kristen111 said:

You’re not kidding.  As soon as these women get a buck, onto the plastic surgeon.  Teresa was beautiful in the beginning .. now looks horrible.  Jennifer better get her money back.  Ski slope nose.  Why in Turkey?  Melissa doesn’t look too hot either.  Guess 21 is the magic number to become a member of the show.  All the kids will come on one by one.  I don’t know much about Louie.  Is he a crook?

Every time I do a re-watch, I’m like who is that gorgeous curly haired woman? Omg! It’s Teresa! 
She was beautiful before. I understood wanting the “bubbies” as most women after three kids complain about that area but all the other stuff she did to herself was unnecessary  

• Love 5
On 2/2/2022 at 10:36 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Added issue with the “blended” family is that one of Luis’s sons is on the spectrum. We all remember how sensitive and understanding Teresa was with Jacqueline’s son who was on the spectrum.

Oh boy, that nasty woman should do real well trying to care for that child. 

• Love 3
On 2/4/2022 at 9:17 AM, FancyNancy said:

I think the kids should stay out of grown folks business. It’s a lot of history between the Joes and the kids shouldn’t even be involved. 

They don’t know & can’t fully realize all the facts. Joe Gorga has every right to his feeling about the scumbag whose actions got his sister put in jail (not that she is innocent), etc. The older daughter is a drama Queen like her mother, just not so intense. To put it mildly. Though kudos to her for not turning out to be an illiterate, nasty, table flipping lunatic After growing up in that house. 

• Love 6
On 2/2/2022 at 3:05 PM, bichonblitz said:

Joe Gorga's fatal mistake is shit talking his nieces father ON CAMERA. Stupid move. Talk crap all you want to Tre about her ex, I'm sure she would agree with most if it, just don't do it where the kids can see/hear it. It's called respect, for chrissakes. 

Really? Because I recall Juicy talking alot of smack on camera about Joe and Melissa Gorga and mostly nasty comments about Melissa's looks...calling her inappropriate and offensive names and likewise for his brother-in- law. Please...no one was more openly mean spirited and nasty than Juicy Joe. He and Teresa were like this with all of their relatives on camera...Juicy was particularly cruel in his attacks...most of them unwarranted...just him being a dick. 

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Really? Because I recall Juicy talking alot of smack on camera about Joe and Melissa Gorga and mostly nasty comments about Melissa's looks...calling her inappropriate and offensive names and likewise for his brother-in- law. Please...no one was more openly mean spirited and nasty than Juicy Joe. He and Teresa were like this with all of their relatives on camera...Juicy was particularly cruel in his attacks...most of them unwarranted...just him being a dick. 

I said nothing to defend Juicy. He is an asshole. What I did say was that if he wants to keep the peace with his nieces he maybe shouldn't talk bad about their dad ON CAMERA so they can see it and it can be played back over and over again. For his own preservation, not Juicy's. Plenty of opportunity for Gorga to voice his hatred of him when the camera's aren't rolling and the girls aren't subjected to it. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I said nothing to defend Juicy. He is an asshole. What I did say was that if he wants to keep the peace with his nieces he maybe shouldn't talk bad about their dad ON CAMERA so they can see it and it can be played back over and over again. For his own preservation, not Juicy's. Plenty of opportunity for Gorga to voice his hatred of him when the camera's aren't rolling and the girls aren't subjected to it. 

Isn't that what these shows want from the people that sign up to do this? Drama, drama, drama...normal people just vent in the pricvacy of their own homes but people on these shows do it out in the open...at bars, restaurants, other people homes, parties...they get paid to have drama on camera. I agree that Joe Gorga went too far in lashing out on camera about Joe Guidice...he was a little tipsy and was angry and said things he shouldn't have. But in all honesty, the Guidice girls have been exposed to a lot of adult conversations with language that demeaned other relatives and their spouses so this was not anything new to them. No matter what kind of nasty guy their Dad is, the Guidice girls seem to forgive their Dad and still love him so I would imagine that Uncle Joe's rant is going to take a long time to forgive...having said that, my point was that their Dad had many on camera "moments" where he went off on other people and made hurtful comments that trickled down to the spouses and children. Kind of "what goes around comes around" kind of thing.

• Love 2
On 2/3/2022 at 12:51 PM, Miss Slay said:

He liked him. I think the parents had a much more realistic view of the situation and recognized that it was just a bad situation all around.

I don't know...I only know what I saw on TV...he was clearly annoyed when any talk of Joe in jail and the circumstances that got him there. He would make a disgusted face and mumble something about Joe while waving his hand in a push off way. Maybe he went to Italy to see his relatives for the last time or maybe he went there because he had nowhere to go if they left him in Jersey...he could have gone to Joe and Melissa's house but I don't think he is close to those kids at all and certainly not close to Melissa. 

Anyway...he was clearly fed up with Joe Guidice after his wife passed and all the turmoil he and his wife went through when Teresa went to prison...as any father would be.

• Love 4

I swear I thought Jennifer was Jaqueline (past howife) when she arrived at Teresa's.  I'm sure Jennifer will have another nose job before next season.  I laughed thinking of the Designing Women episode when Bernice got a nose job. 

I'm not surprised Margaret brought up the affair. Jennifer was so nasty to Margaret  about her past. Right or wrong it probably felt good to throw it in Jennifer's smug face.

Oh lord are Tiki Barber and his wife trying to be on this show. Please no!

Why did Delores want to tell Teresa about Joe's joke about missing his ex brother in law after seeing that video?  If it was anyone else I wouldn't be surprised but Delores seemed to always get Teresa and you would think Delores would know that T wouldn't want it brought up on camera. 

• Love 4
On 2/3/2022 at 10:12 PM, renatae said:

I think the difference here is that Margaret was the one cheating. Jennifer was cheated on.

I totally agree with this! Huge difference in accountability and Mags came right out and said something like Jennifer was pretending to have a good life. WTF does that old bat know about her life? I know people who went through affairs and are still married 20 years later so it's not always a lie or fake, people get over things. Margaret is nasty - not saying Jennifer is innocent by any means, but her bringing that up was just to create drama. 

• Love 7
On 2/3/2022 at 9:12 PM, renatae said:

I agree.  If anything, as someone else pointed out upthread, it makes her disgust with Margaret's behavior more understandable, since it's at least partly based on firsthand knowledge of what it's like to be the one cheated on.

• Love 8
On 2/2/2022 at 8:58 AM, Ss55 said:

I hope Joe Gorga isn’t relying on his comedy act to fund their new home construction, based on the snippet we saw of his unfunny self. They’ll be homeless.

Was I hallucinating, or was he talking about giving a dog a masturbatory 'assist' because he felt sorry that it didn't have opposable thumbs or its arms were too short? It was during a clip of the 'comedy' routine. 

1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

Was I hallucinating, or was he talking about giving a dog a masturbatory 'assist' because he felt sorry that it didn't have opposable thumbs or its arms were too short? It was during a clip of the 'comedy' routine. 

Sadly, you heard correctly.  I do not understand Joe Gorga's thought process for that visual but the good think is we don't have to listen to it 24/7 like Melissa probably has the misfortune of hearing him. 

"Comedy," is a term used loosely.  

• Love 5