Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 12/24/2021 at 3:15 PM, FizzyPuff said:

Why does Shannon keep apologizing to Heather? What’s the point,I wouldn’t bother.

Because they have at least 10 more episodes to fill up and there is absolutely nothing else going on in their lives.  They know the drill.

It seems redundant to call anything in the OC manufactured or fake, but this particular drama really takes the cake.

Shannon gossiped a little, in private and off camera.  Big deal.  Gina and Emily were the ones that made it an explosive issue.  Again, 100% fake.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

How many hours is this episode?!

One too many 😂 I think it’s almost over and then Andy in his Clubhouse begins  

I really could have done without Heather “riding” Terry’s lap during that race. What did he say the were going to buy with the winnings? A Jet or a Jag (as in Jaguar the car)? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
50 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think I saw Preparation H in Terry’s medicine cabinet. Now is that to reduce wrinkles around his eyes or….. 

Miss Terry actually has some face work done, it's obvious.  I'm guessing he needs that for the reason it was purchased?  What I thought was very interesting was ALL THOSE PILLS he was divvying up between those two pill boxes!  MAN, those people TAKE SOME MEDICINE!  

The whole track thing was sooo fake and phoney.  I think Gina is going to move into Heather's ass just so she can be close to her.  I wonder how long it'll take for that to blow the hell up??  Gina just has to get REAL drunk ONCE and buh-bye honey.  Stick a fork in her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I really could have done without Heather “riding” Terry’s lap during that race. What did he say the were going to buy with the winnings? A Jet or a Jag (as in Jaguar the car)? 

...and then they zoomed in on his near orgasmic facial expression and I gagged.

Noella's whispering has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on this show.  She's just too much, hoping for a one & done.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Miss Terry actually has some face work done, it's obvious.  I'm guessing he needs that for the reason it was purchased?  What I thought was very interesting was ALL THOSE PILLS he was divvying up between those two pill boxes!  MAN, those people TAKE SOME MEDICINE!  

The whole track thing was sooo fake and phoney.  I think Gina is going to move into Heather's ass just so she can be close to her.  I wonder how long it'll take for that to blow the hell up??  Gina just has to get REAL drunk ONCE and buh-bye honey.  Stick a fork in her.

So why does he have that bloated WC Fields nose?  

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

I am more convinced than ever that Heather is using this show to add to her acting reel, she has created a monologue to show her range as a villain, Terry accepts Shannon's apology because Terry does not care about any of this crap.

Shannon really should have grown some balls and quoted Sutton and said "Or what?" and walked away...it would have been like throwing water on the wicked witch, she would have had no comeback and would have shriveled up.  Also, the medicine cabinet situation in the Dubrow's bathroom was other worldly, so perfect and I am green with envy, I hate them even more now.  They just wanted to show them off, they did and I am green, green with envy.

I would like to go to Gina's closet and remove every stretchy knit dress she has and introduce her to cotton, linen or blends of and good tailoring and teach her how to stand up straight instead of the hunchback posture she has where nothing looks good on you when you hunch over. The hat she bought at the racetrack was cute too bad she did not wear it properly.  Heather's strange friendship with Gina makes me think of LVP's friendship with Brandi Glanville, odd because they are not in the same economic circle, not in the same social circle (off the show they probably do not talk), will Heather get Gina to do her dirty work?  

Emily and her lashes at that get together with Jenn, Nicole and Gina, so long and thick we could hardly see her eyes which is hard enough without those fake lashes.

The racetrack restaurant was completely empty except for the HW's, it was supposed to be a Very Special Veuve Clicquot Race Day that had a high dollar ticket, nobody else bought tickets for it? Why do I feel like producers messed with us a little.

Heather riding on Terry's knee, sigh.  I thought of the story that Kyle told about how she and Mo did the deed at a fancy event.

Noella's body is sort of amazing but her boobs are so low.  I understand having laryngitis, I used to get it every spring with the weather change, no voice at all, the doctor told me it is even worse to whisper, more strain on your vocal chords.

The divorce paper flowers looked fake to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I don't quite get the distaste for Terry.  He seems like an unbelievably normal (I mean, for this bizarro reality TV reality at least), well-meaning, emotionally open doctor.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I don't quite get the distaste for Terry.  He seems like an unbelievably normal (I mean, for this bizarro reality TV reality at least), well-meaning, emotionally open doctor.  

Well, he’s married to Heather, so, there’s that.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Did you catch the first season that the Beadors were on? He and Heather went after them with no mercy. After David apologized numerous times for some non offense he refused to accept the apology and called him a penis at a dinner party.  He has mellowed somewhat as Heather has become moe insufferable. 

• Love 17

I can't recall ever watching any episode of any franchise (and, I've watched them all!) and constantly thinking "I just don't care" as much as I did last night.  

I don't like or care about Noella.  She's coming in with too much drama, too much, too soon.  I just wonder if her quickie marriage was actually over before they started filming and she's playing with her own personal timeline as to the actual time of the break-up so it coincided with filming.  I'm also a little skeptical about this "little, private backyard wedding".  Something just seems fishy to me.

I don't care about Jen, and I don't think she's as thirsty as Noella says (hello pot - meet kettle with that one!)  I do think she's boring and is trying to create some extra drama, though, so I guess she is a little thirsty.  Don't care about her shirtless husband and his dog, either.

Shannon is acting too desperate, but I think that she sees the writing on the wall and knows she has to kow-tow to Heather in order to keep her orange.  So, she's scraping and bowing and kissing the hem of Queen Heather's gown.  How degrading, and frankly, it's boring.  

Heather can get lost in her house and never be found for all I care - she's lauding her return over everyone and holding them hostage to the fact that she assumes she was brought back on the show to "save" it.  Her over-the-topness is ridiculous.  I think she's using this show as a means to promote herself, Terry and her daughter - especially now we know there is a book launch involved.

Gina needs someone to grab her shoulders and force her to stand up straight!!!  I'm assuming this posture is something she adopted when she was younger, as she was probably always the "tall one" and wanted to appear shorter.  This is going to cause her a lot of problems as she gets older, plus, it's just not a good look.  She's a beautiful woman and her posture just ruins it!  

Emily needs to remove the five or six extra sets of lashes she's wearing so that we can actually see her eyes.  Between the lashes and and the filler, she looks ridiculous.  She also needs to figure out that she is a size 8 or 10, and not a 4 or 6.  Wear clothes that fit you and you will look thinner, not like an overstuffed sausage.  She also is really into stirring up shit this season, moreso than other seasons.

Yesterday, there was a marathon of an old season with Tamra, Vicki, Gretchen and Alexis Bellino.  What a difference!!  Everything (with the exception of Tamra's supposed relationship with her trainer, Francesca) seemed so much more organic and original.  I'm not a fan of Tamra or Vicki or any of the previous housewives, but I do miss them and their antics-at least they were somewhat entertaining.  This all just seems so orchestrated now - I might as well be watching an actual real soap opera, where at least the acting is good.  

At least in the past, there were OC housewives that I "loved to hate" or "hated to love", but honestly, so far, I don't even have that interest in this franchise anymore.  

So disappointed!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20

Omg, this show can not go on another season, can it? 

You know it's bad when Shannon is featured with her 92 year old dad, then we get to see her going to Nashville next week with the kids to visit her mom. WTF is happening? Who gives a shit? Shannon and her mom agreed that her mom has been living in Nashville for 10 years and Shan has only visited twice. She's not close with her parents so why subject us to these scenes? It looks like nobody wants to film with her so production has to find something to do with her. Archie doesn't even want to play with her. 

Then I guess we're going to be subjected to Heather having a party because her daughter wrote a book. I just can't. 

This entire cast is so disconnected from each other. Except Heather and Gina of course because as Heather said they just liked each other immediately. Suuuurrrreeee, Jan. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 20
54 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Did you catch the first season that the Beadors were on? He and Heather went after them with no mercy.

I don't know if I have it in me to use upsetting the Beadors - singly or collectively - as a decent case for a deficiency of character.  

31 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Her over-the-topness is ridiculous.  I think she's using this show as a means to promote herself

And yet everyone loved Bethany!  ;-)

• Love 3

I'm confused: was Noella offended that she was tagged in a photo she wasn't in, or because the photo she was tagged in had "poor lighting?" She briefly mentioned she exclusively used another plastic surgery clinic (I think?) so at first it seemed she was annoyed that it looked like she was being affiliated with the competition but then she seemed to be way more aggravated by the lighting in the picture. And repeating 10 times that she should offer someone a glass of lemonade because they're thirsty is something a thirsty person would do. It was kind of funny seeing the look on Shannon's face, like she was really trying to keep from laughing at the petty ridiculousness of this manufactured drama.

Last year a frustrating amount of drama centered around Tamra, who had just been fired, and now this year there's a whole bunch of drama surrounding the social circle of Braunwyn, who has just been fired. Why do I care if Jen didn't like Noella apparently using blasphemy to describe Tom Ford at one of Braunwyn's get-togethers a year ago that we never saw?

And while Noella's coming in hot so I get the frustration, Jen's kind of an asshole for all the "her marriage is fake" "I think she's too mentally gone for therapy to help" gossip. No wonder she and Heather clicked immediately. And there goes great friend Nicole again, barely lifting a finger to defend Noella. Seems Emily was the one speaking out, with Nicole passively agreeing in the background.

How did Shannon's daughter think "pack" would be spelled? She can't have been thinking of Pac-Man because that's old. Not Frank Sinatra old but sounds like those girls aren't familiar with anything that pre-dates Britney Spears.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 12