Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

Nicole James should sue somebody to get the bridge of her nose back.  She's adding zilch to the show and if I see her stroke her hair one more time, I will scream.

Who is she? 😂

4 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

What exactly does Heather do besides shop, go to lunch, and sell shit on youtube? 

She orders people around. It’s a lot of work to have that staff doing everything. 😂

• LOL 14
14 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Normally Bravo has my undivided attention but I find that I am taking multiple breaks throughout this show to stay awake. I’m washing dishes, catching up on online shopping, texting friends I don’t care for. I even find the extra time to scoop my cat’s poop.

Happy Cat GIF

I turned up the tv so I could listen if anything started happening and started cleaning the bathroom. I’ve not missed one episode of this show and it pisses me off that this is where we’re at. 😕

Edited by Jack Terrier
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

My question is if Noella didn’t want to be tagged in a post why didn’t she just reach out and say hey why am I tagged can you not? Why did she have to go through Twitter to have it taken down? Why did she not mention any of this to Jen before filming? It just makes her look so desperately thirsty for screen time herself that calling someone thirsty for tagging you seems to pale in comparison 

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

I turned up the tv so I could listen if anything started happening and started cleaning the bathroom. I’ve not missed one episode of this show and it pisses me off that this is where we’re at. 😕

Right! - they need a complete OC face lift for the show. 

• Love 4
On 1/6/2022 at 9:50 AM, Thumper said:

Is Gina the curvy one with the odd husband?  Or the one from the East coast?  (Not watching, just reading here for now.)

Gina was on Project Runway last night, so now I know which HW she is.  😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I think you mean Emily because she is curvy and is married to Shane, who could definitely be considered odd.  Gina isn't married, she living with some guy that is content with not buying the cow because the milk is free. 

Just saw your post!  Yes, thank you , I was thinking of Emily the lawyer married to odd Shane! 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2022 at 12:23 PM, kristen111 said:

I want Vikie and Tamra back, and their trips to where they go to get drunk and jump on the tables.  Not pretentious wannabe actress fake face phony Heather from Westchester, New York.  Plus that kiss ass husband of hers who thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread.

I'll take Vicki but NOT TAMRA.  I tried to watch an older season yesterday, or Wednesday, and I could not watch her.  I had to turn it off.

But Vicki is such a loser, I would watch her again.

20 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Back on topic:  The only thing I got out of this episode that both Shannon's and Heather's kids inherited their parents real faces.   The pic of Shannon at 17 showed how really pretty she was as a young woman.   Snerk.

Oh I thought she looked pretty!

I bet Heather has been praying for the day Max asks for a new face.  You know little miss perfect cannot stand that her daughter is not pretty.

(I used to like Max, she actually seemed kind of normal, until she wrote a book, like gmafb)

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, J80134 said:

Jen has no storyline, and little interest in the other ladies. She's here to promote her business and keep it superficial. When you have an orange, you gotta bring some juice!

Well as a Georgia Bulldog and college football fanatic..

BB6E70AB-C501-4D01-9AC0-DF5CFB3A05EE.png

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Nicole James should sue somebody to get the bridge of her nose back.  She's adding zilch to the show and if I see her stroke her hair one more time, I will scream.

She was nonstop stroking it at Jen’s house. And then she started stroking Jen’s hair!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh I thought she [Shannon] looked pretty!

Oh me too and her daughters got her looks.  I meant the ill-placed <snerk> in regards to Heather's real face maybe not being so pretty. 

• Love 7

So Heather "rewards" Gina with a VIP trip to Del Mar downs for ratting out Shannon. The two of them have NOTHING in common.

Jen is nasty to Noella, how dare she question whether Noella is truly married. And who tags someone they just met in a picture they aren't even in?

Getting served with flowers is COLD, but Noella is so difficult to watch on camera. It's hard to have empathy when she admitted she started up with James while he was still married. I'm always amazed when "the other woman" is surprised when the man leaves. You didn't think it could happen to you - really?

Did Heather and Terry have sex in front of everyone? Like, twice?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I'll take Vicki but NOT TAMRA.  I tried to watch an older season yesterday, or Wednesday, and I could not watch her.  I had to turn it off.

But Vicki is such a loser, I would watch her again.

Oh I thought she looked pretty!

I bet Heather has been praying for the day Max asks for a new face.  You know little miss perfect cannot stand that her daughter is not pretty.

(I used to like Max, she actually seemed kind of normal, until she wrote a book, like gmafb)

Shannon was pretty and so are her daughters

16 hours ago, Mar said:

She was nonstop stroking it at Jen’s house. And then she started stroking Jen’s hair!

That was strange. Her nose lost its tip. It's way too short and snub and her nostrils are facing forward.

2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

Screen-Shot-2018-06-12-at-1.jpg

Oh dear, looks like the first nose job was complete probably for her sweet 16

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Two highlights of the show:

Archie refusing to jump in that murky pool to get a ball.

That little dog Noella had.  He seemed to want to be rescued by Emily, staying at her side, hoping to go home with her.  

Heather's hallway really looked like a hotel with that elevator door.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Didn’t Shannon say she got a nose job when she was young? I think the older pic of her was post nose job. I think the girls get their looks from David.  

Heather needs to stop with the bop on down to the sock hop ponytail. It makes her look like a lunatic. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Didn’t Shannon say she got a nose job when she was young? I think the older pic of her was post nose job. I think the girls get their looks from David.  

Heather needs to stop with the bop on down to the sock hop ponytail. It makes her look like a lunatic. 

Yes, Shannon's old photo is post nose job. The twins look like their father (face and body), and the older daughter looks like Shannon including her body type. Shannon probably starved herself until recently.
Heather's weight was normal in her old photo. She is skeletal, more or less now, and her face would look better with a little more fat. Terry's genes are too strong. All his kids look more like him than Heather which is not exactly great.. 

• Love 11
On 1/6/2022 at 7:53 PM, chlban said:

I am thinking there really is something wrong with Noella.  I mean beyond just being another thirsty howife. Like she's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I have  feeling there is a whole other side to the divorce than what we are seeing.

She is out there. I wonder if she's medicated. The whispering scene was odd. 

I wonder if the husband will surface and we'll find out the whole story. 

Shannon probably starved herself until recently.

Yep, she was skinny in the first few seasons. Her face looked a lot different. Maybe she wasn't using filler then. I wish she'd ease off it because it's not flattering. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6
On 1/7/2022 at 1:10 AM, TheCouchPotato said:

Normally Bravo has my undivided attention but I find that I am taking multiple breaks throughout this show to stay awake. I’m washing dishes, catching up on online shopping, texting friends I don’t care for. I even find the extra time to scoop my cat’s poop.

Happy Cat GIF

Best post, CP !

Laughing out loud here on a cold Sunday afternoon in New Jersey. 

Thank you. ;)

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 1/7/2022 at 1:21 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I can't imagine how boring that would be; I mean only a few episodes in and we are watching them "get ready for bed" in their fancy bathroom with impossibly organized medicine cabinets?  What exactly does Heather do besides shop, go to lunch, and sell shit on youtube? 

It is a fancy bathroom, but I'm surprised that they share it.  Didn't she make a huge deal in one of her house tours (in her old house) of having completely separate bathrooms and how necessary that was?  Or am I misremembering?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Mstk3000 said:

It is a fancy bathroom, but I'm surprised that they share it.  Didn't she make a huge deal in one of her house tours (in her old house) of having completely separate bathrooms and how necessary that was?  Or am I misremembering?

Maybe the two sinks and amazing med cabinets are the common areas but both have their own showers and toilets?  Maybe even separate bedrooms?LOL. Definitely separate closets.

I would love to have the women go on a trip just so we could see inside the Dubrow's luggage room, I mean that is something I would have never thought of. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would love to have the women go on a trip just so we could see inside the Dubrow's luggage room, I mean that is something I would have never thought of. 

Don't all the best hotels and conference centers generally have rooms dedicated to luggage?  😉

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Don't all the best hotels and conference centers generally have rooms dedicated to luggage?  😉

Yes, what was I thinking, the bell captain will bring the luggage to their suite.

And BTW, I Googled those med cabinets, they are totally affordable depending on size and detail, I could have it my lil' ol' chateaux.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 1/6/2022 at 7:39 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Can someone explain why Noella so creepily latched on to Shannon? I don’t see why they are “friends” and her interactions with Shannon she always seems to be trying to lead Shannon into saying something negative about one of the girls. 

Yeah, I had a similar sense. It felt to me like Noella was trying to lead Shannon into saying something even more negative about Heather at a time when she knew Shannon didn't want to create more drama. To Shannon's credit, she didn't take the bait.

On 1/7/2022 at 9:19 AM, MaggieG said:

I still don't understand why Heather legally threatened Shannon when nothing Shannon said was a lie?? 

Wait, when did Heather threaten Shannon legally? She definitely implicitly threatened her (which I don't like coming from Heather any more than I like Erika Jayne's threats). But I don’t see where Heather threatened Shannon with legal action. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yeah, I had a similar sense. It felt to me like Noella was trying to lead Shannon into saying something even more negative about Heather at a time when she knew Shannon didn't want to create more drama. To Shannon's credit, she didn't take the bait.

Wait, when did Heather threaten Shannon legally? She definitely implicitly threatened her (which I don't like coming from Heather any more than I like Erika Jayne's threats). But I don’t see where Heather threatened Shannon with legal action. 

It seemed inferred when Heather told Shannon "It will cost her," and "she would lose a lot."  I guess Heather would try to drum up some baseless slander case, when something is public record, Shannon did not lie nor did she say anything about Terry's character or surgical skills, she stated a fact, Nicole had in fact started proceedings to sue Dr. Terry Dubrow.   I do think Nicole has a case against the doctor that did that shit to her face though, yikes, it is hard to look at her.

Heather talks out of her ass.

Holy crap, a commercial with Shannon B. just came on! Ship Station shilling!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It seemed inferred when Heather told Shannon "It will cost her," and "she would lose a lot."  I guess Heather would try to drum up some baseless slander case, when something is public record, Shannon did not lie nor did she say anything about Terry's character or surgical skills, she stated a fact, Nicole had in fact started proceedings to sue Dr. Terry Dubrow.   I do think Nicole has a case against the doctor that did that shit to her face though, yikes, it is hard to look at her.

Heather talks out of her ass.

Holy crap, a commercial with Shannon B. just came on! Ship Station shilling!

That's not threatening Shannon "legally." It's not like Heather said "I will sue you for slander" (I am not a lawyer but I don’t think there would be a case for slander, in any case). Certainly Heather was implicitly saying that Shannon would likely lose if Shannon "went after" her family but my thought is that essentially Heather would try to have her fired and she'd lose income. 

Whether or not Heather has the clout to do that is an open question. But I didn't hear either an explicit or implicit legal threat by Heather. 

49 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

That's not threatening Shannon "legally." It's not like Heather said "I will sue you for slander" (I am not a lawyer but I don’t think there would be a case for slander, in any case). Certainly Heather was implicitly saying that Shannon would likely lose if Shannon "went after" her family but my thought is that essentially Heather would try to have her fired and she'd lose income. 

Whether or not Heather has the clout to do that is an open question. But I didn't hear either an explicit or implicit legal threat by Heather. 

Well for the record if Heather decided to make good on her promise to ruin Shannon she would at least have a story for next season!

• LOL 4
On 1/5/2022 at 10:21 PM, QQQQ said:

What vast knowledge do any of HW spawn have to share that would warrant an essay let alone an entire book?? Raised as 1%ers who have the luxury to be writers one week, fashion designers the next. Spare us from these dilettantes propped up by mommy and daddy's money.

THIS!!!! I'm not shocked at the arrogance of Terry and Heather throwing their daughter's personal and private information out there for all to see but to actually promote it and get her a  book deal out of it is hubris. Sadly, they aren't the only parents on these Housewives shows that promote their minor children's social and sexual issues/lives for public consumption. And, like the above commentor said, all are entitled  and privileged children that have no clue what most kids their age are going through. 

• Love 13
On 1/6/2022 at 8:19 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

he racetrack restaurant was completely empty except for the HW's, it was supposed to be a Very Special Veuve Clicquot Race Day that had a high dollar ticket, nobody else bought tickets for it? Why do I feel like producers messed with us a little

I wasn’t watching closely, but the “their chosen horse won” looked fake.  I probably need to rewatch.

On 1/6/2022 at 10:18 AM, 65mickey said:

moe insufferable

Hmmm 🤔 this seems an appropriate nick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/8/2022 at 12:45 PM, wallies said:

Did Heather and Terry have sex in front of everyone? Like, twice?

I had so much secondhand embarrassment mixed with nausea watching Terry dry humping Heather during the belly dancing.  And to be a plastic surgeon he is so friggin ugly.  He looks like a caricature painting in 3-D.  I can't stand those pretentious famewhores!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 1/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

And, like the above commentor said, all are entitled  and privileged children that have no clue what most kids their age are going through. 

Yes!  I was like, oh boohoo!  Max had to spend the whole pandemic at home and didn't get to go to school in person...LIKE ABOUT A MILLION OTHER KIDS DURING THE PANDEMIC!!!   My poor granddaughter didn't get to have a prom or graduation that she had been working hard for and by working I mean at a job at UPS while she was going to school to save money for her prom.  And guess what?  She didn't write a friggin book about it.  She accepted her diploma in the mail and went on with her life.  Sometimes I just can't with these people!

Edited by swankie
Added a thought.
  • Love 12
On 1/8/2022 at 9:34 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Oh me too and her daughters got her looks.  I meant the ill-placed <snerk> in regards to Heather's real face maybe not being so pretty. 

Shannon had a nose job and a chin implant when she was young so I don't know how much of her real "looks" her daughters got. They are beautiful girls, there is some of David mixed in there, too. I think the older one has ventured in to nose job territory already. Not a big deal, just facts. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, swankie said:

Yes!  I was like, oh boohoo!  Max had to spend the whole pandemic at home and didn't get to go to school in person...LIKE ABOUT A MILLION OTHER KIDS DURING THE PANDEMIC!!!   My poor granddaughter didn't get to have a prom or graduation that she had been working hard for and by working I mean at a job at UPS while she was going to school to save money for her prom.  And guess what?  She didn't write a friggin book about it.  She accepted her diploma in the mail and went on with her life.  Sometimes I just can't with these people!

Poor you Max...you had to be at your house for a year...I mean a MANSION with your own huge room, a pool, a theater room, a well stocked kitchen with a personal chef, a gym and every other luxury that every wealthy person in Orange County has for their mansions/compounds. Also, you had two parents who were still working and being paid handsomely for the "work" they do. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Let's just change the name of the show already. We know it's "The Dubrow Family Hour"

Emily needs to control her drinking. She's acting like a fool. I don't know how Dr. Botox kept her cool. 

We get it, Shannon. You got a divorce and your kids suffered because you and your ex continually fought in front of them and involved them in all of your bullshit. Now you regret it.  You handled it badly. It was years ago, I don't think any of us want to keep hearing about it. Get another storyline or get off the show. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Let's just change the name of the show already. We know it's "The Dubrow Family Hour"

Emily needs to control her drinking. She's acting like a fool. I don't know how Dr. Botox kept her cool. 

We get it, Shannon. You got a divorce and your kids suffered because you and your ex continually fought in front of them and involved them in all of your bullshit. Now you regret it.  You handled it badly. It was years ago, I don't think any of us want to keep hearing about it. Get another storyline or get off the show. 

So true about Shannon...still harping about her divorce...enough already. She just re-traumitizes her lovely daughters everytime she talks about it. It's selfish and cruel to continue to discuss the divorce and her ex husband's behavior in front of a camera and to her kids. Get into therapy already...while you're at it Shannon, maybe the kids could use some therapy so they can heal and get some persepctive. It's bad enough that these girls have had to live through this hell in front of millions of people but worse is that it has probably going to affect any future relationships that they embark on. I think her oldest daughter is already showing some signs of this as she is talking about wanting to marry her freshman year boyfriend...the first relationship she has ever had no less. BTW...I think Shannon's twins are not only gorgeous but very sweet...Shannon should be thankful for that.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 6
On 1/13/2022 at 2:47 AM, swankie said:

You have some great Granddaughter there.  She will go far in life.  Working for UPS is no joke.  My Son worked there for fifteen years.  Very hard, but it will be great for her resume, as all company’s respect UPS and those who work hard.  She sounds like a wonderful girl.

• Like 1
  • Love 4