Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I want to know about this... and maybe not ever know about this 🤣 🤢

I came back just a sec to answer this question.  In one instance when jealously got the better of Kyle.  When they all went to see Erika perform on stage for one of her sexy acts with her boys, Mauricio was looking at Erika intently.  Kyle all of a sudden, in her leather pants, jumped on top of Mauricio and straddled him with kissing him in his seat provocatively.  Jealously reared it’s ugly head.  It was hilarious, and he looked embarrassed.  That’s one instance I can remember.  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

That was one instance but she told an even more explicit story last season about sitting on Mo's lap at a fancy dinner and what he did to pleasure her at the table. I don't believe it. But I always have to wonder what her children think of their mother for saying something like this on a TV show. If she were my mother I would want to change my name and leave town. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

That was one instance but she told an even more explicit story last season about sitting on Mo's lap at a fancy dinner and what he did to pleasure her at the table. I don't believe it. But I always have to wonder what her children think of their mother for saying something like this on a TV show. If she were my mother I would want to change my name and leave town. 

I think she told that story on Real Housewives Ultimate Girl Trip, but yes, one does wonder. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Lol, me too.  Meanwhile, he’s probably screwing half of Beverly Hills on the job.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am more convinced than ever that Heather is using this show to add to her acting reel, she has created a monologue to show her range as a villain, Terry accepts Shannon's apology because Terry does not care about any of this crap.

Shannon really should have grown some balls and quoted Sutton and said "Or what?" and walked away...it would have been like throwing water on the wicked witch, she would have had no comeback and would have shriveled up.  Also, the medicine cabinet situation in the Dubrow's bathroom was other worldly, so perfect and I am green with envy, I hate them even more now.  They just wanted to show them off, they did and I am green, green with envy.

I would like to go to Gina's closet and remove every stretchy knit dress she has and introduce her to cotton, linen or blends of and good tailoring and teach her how to stand up straight instead of the hunchback posture she has where nothing looks good on you when you hunch over. The hat she bought at the racetrack was cute too bad she did not wear it properly.  Heather's strange friendship with Gina makes me think of LVP's friendship with Brandi Glanville, odd because they are not in the same economic circle, not in the same social circle (off the show they probably do not talk), will Heather get Gina to do her dirty work?  

Emily and her lashes at that get together with Jenn, Nicole and Gina, so long and thick we could hardly see her eyes which is hard enough without those fake lashes.

The racetrack restaurant was completely empty except for the HW's, it was supposed to be a Very Special Veuve Clicquot Race Day that had a high dollar ticket, nobody else bought tickets for it? Why do I feel like producers messed with us a little.

Heather riding on Terry's knee, sigh.  I thought of the story that Kyle told about how she and Mo did the deed at a fancy event.

Noella's body is sort of amazing but her boobs are so low.  I understand having laryngitis, I used to get it every spring with the weather change, no voice at all, the doctor told me it is even worse to whisper, more strain on your vocal chords.

The divorce paper flowers looked fake to me. 

Noella- she is a attractive woman and her body is good except like you said the boobs are low hanging and I noticed her mom had a rack like her.

Emily- needs to wear clothes that fit her body and short shorts and short skirts are not it.

• Love 10

I want Vikie and Tamra back, and their trips to where they go to get drunk and jump on the tables.  Not pretentious wannabe actress fake face phony Heather from Westchester, New York.  Plus that kiss ass husband of hers who thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m going to have to somewhat disagree with this.  Terry cares very much about being on camera.

Yep. Heather said in her first year that she did not want to do the show, that Terry wasn't happy (to paraphrase) until she agreed to do it. I assume that the reason they are back is because Terry no longer has Botched, and both really enjoy being in front of the camera. Heather is too old now for her acting career to go anywhere, so we are stuck with them.

Heather looked much better (for Heather) with her hair down in her TH with her daughter. The ponytail does her no favours. It makes her look older, not younger. 

I liked Gina last year, but her sucking up to Heather is vomit inducing. The scene at the race track where Gina discussed Noella with Heather in front of the other couple was ridiculous. Either Gina and Heather have no sense of what is appropriate (highly likely) or the scene was producer driven (just as highly likely). Heather riding Terry is likely the most action he has had in awhile, judging by the look on his face. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm not a fan of Tamra or Vicki or any of the previous housewives, but I do miss them and their antics-at least they were somewhat entertaining.  This all just seems so orchestrated now

I agree.  My teeth would grate at Tamra, Vicki and Kelly. But at least they weren’t boring and I was keen to check in again the following week to see the outcome of all the drama.   But now I don’t care anymore… sigh.  The drama is forced. The acting is bad. The outings production arranged.

And I have this strong desire to punch Heather in her grinning smug face (and I’m a pacifist y’all).

• Love 16

Gina is now combining her grating (in my opinion) Long Island accent with Valley Girl upspeak. Please STOP. She is annoying me a lot this season, probably because she’s getting more undeserved screen time. This cast is horrible.

669AE4B6-355B-4398-88E0-6ED2CAB20563.thumb.jpeg.4357a2288c529b5ec1f871ab940db99a.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

I'm confused: was Noella offended that she was tagged in a photo she wasn't in, or because the photo she was tagged in had "poor lighting?" She briefly mentioned she exclusively used another plastic surgery clinic (I think?) so at first it seemed she was annoyed that it looked like she was being affiliated with the competition but then she seemed to be way more aggravated by the lighting in the picture. And repeating 10 times that she should offer someone a glass of lemonade because they're thirsty is something a thirsty person would do. It was kind of funny seeing the look on Shannon's face, like she was really trying to keep from laughing at the petty ridiculousness of this manufactured drama.

Last year a frustrating amount of drama centered around Tamra, who had just been fired, and now this year there's a whole bunch of drama surrounding the social circle of Braunwyn, who has just been fired. Why do I care if Jen didn't like Noella apparently using blasphemy to describe Tom Ford at one of Braunwyn's get-togethers a year ago that we never saw?

And while Noella's coming in hot so I get the frustration, Jen's kind of an asshole for all the "her marriage is fake" "I think she's too mentally gone for therapy to help" gossip. No wonder she and Heather clicked immediately. And there goes great friend Nicole again, barely lifting a finger to defend Noella. Seems Emily was the one speaking out, with Nicole passively agreeing in the background.

How did Shannon's daughter think "pack" would be spelled? She can't have been thinking of Pac-Man because that's old. Not Frank Sinatra old but sounds like those girls aren't familiar with anything that pre-dates Britney Spears.

Watched last night with my 21yo daughter (I'm Shannon's age).  When that Dean Martin part came on my daughter got really mad that they didn't know who Dean was.  Like really mad.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I can't recall ever watching any episode of any franchise (and, I've watched them all!) and constantly thinking "I just don't care" as much as I did last night.  

Yep. 1,000 yeps.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

This all just seems so orchestrated now - I might as well be watching an actual real soap opera, where at least the acting is good.  

Right?! I keep waiting for them to do that soap thing where the actor is facing the camera and talking or crying dramatically, but the person they're speaking to is behind them. (my husband and I actually re-enact soap scenes like that when we're feeling goofy)

Odd person out, but I sorta kinda like Noella right now. I thought the whole "omg you tagged me on insta and I had to report it" was so wtf and it made me laugh. It was funny how Dr Jen was standing there with her mouth open, and how offended she was that Noella said her selfie sucked. Noella was so calm during that "confrontation" and it was a nice change from the shrieking and stomping around that usually happens on these shows. I think I only like her because I'm already so tired of the rest of the cast. (Heather, Emily, Shannon) I'll probably dislike her soon enough! 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I prefer Noella to Heather simply because she’s better at being a bad actress, more entertaining. And Heather is just such an entitled insufferable bitch

Agree. I didn’t think anyone could top Braunwyn in the insufferable category, but Heather has done it. Shannon’s groveling was pathetic. I was yelling at my TV, “Shannon STOP!” And could someone please help her find a more flattering hairstyle? 

I noticed the cameraman zoomed in on Terry’s pills. I wonder why. Will this be a storyline? Yikes, his face is scary. I didn’t notice it as much in the last few episodes but after reading the comments here, I made a point of looking. I wish I hadn’t. 

Noella seems drunk most of the time, medicated or just flat-out nuts. Perhaps all three? Her scene with Emily and the flowers seemed fake. Actually, her whole storyline is fishy. There has to be a lot more to the story with the husband. 

I don’t miss Vicki and Tamra. And I REALLY don’t miss Brauwyn. But that isn’t saying much. The bar is low this season. 

• Love 11
20 hours ago, goofygirl said:

The whole track thing was sooo fake and phoney.  

The scene in the luxury seating area was fakery on steroids.  Literally every single table and grandstand seat behind them was empty.  The scene just cut back and forth from some random race to their little group sitting around a table cheering and screaming.  From the audio playback of a bugle call to Terry's horse miraculously winning, it was all fake, fake, fake (to quote Elaine on Seinfeld).

• Love 11

Have to say... as much as I love and covet the Dubrows medicine cabinets (where have rolling up mirror doors been all my life???), they lost me when the camera focused on Heather's reflection instead of the stuff inside the cabinet...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Yep. Heather said in her first year that she did not want to do the show, that Terry wasn't happy (to paraphrase) until she agreed to do it. I assume that the reason they are back is because Terry no longer has Botched, and both really enjoy being in front of the camera. Heather is too old now for her acting career to go anywhere, so we are stuck with them.

Heather looked much better (for Heather) with her hair down in her TH with her daughter. The ponytail does her no favours. It makes her look older, not younger. 

I liked Gina last year, but her sucking up to Heather is vomit inducing. The scene at the race track where Gina discussed Noella with Heather in front of the other couple was ridiculous. Either Gina and Heather have no sense of what is appropriate (highly likely) or the scene was producer driven (just as highly likely). Heather riding Terry is likely the most action he has had in awhile, judging by the look on his face. 

That skinned back fake ponytail makes Heather look like a hardened old woman. It ages her tremendously. And I might add that this look has made it's way across all the real housewives franchises. It is not flattering on any of these women and for the over 50 set just don't do this. It is not your hair and you look ridiculous. 

• Love 13

Can someone explain why Noella so creepily latched on to Shannon? I don’t see why they are “friends” and her interactions with Shannon she always seems to be trying to lead Shannon into saying something negative about one of the girls. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Thumper said:

Is Gina the curvy one with the odd husband?  Or the one from the East coast?  (Not watching, just reading here for now.)

No. And YES!  She's the one with the brown nose!  Funny walk! Tight knit dresses!

And..... the talking real fast and the new Jersey accent???

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I can't recall ever watching any episode of any franchise (and, I've watched them all!) and constantly thinking "I just don't care" as much as I did last night.  

I don't like or care about Noella.  She's coming in with too much drama, too much, too soon.  I just wonder if her quickie marriage was actually over before they started filming and she's playing with her own personal timeline as to the actual time of the break-up so it coincided with filming.  I'm also a little skeptical about this "little, private backyard wedding".  Something just seems fishy to me.

I don't care about Jen, and I don't think she's as thirsty as Noella says (hello pot - meet kettle with that one!)  I do think she's boring and is trying to create some extra drama, though, so I guess she is a little thirsty.  Don't care about her shirtless husband and his dog, either.

Shannon is acting too desperate, but I think that she sees the writing on the wall and knows she has to kow-tow to Heather in order to keep her orange.  So, she's scraping and bowing and kissing the hem of Queen Heather's gown.  How degrading, and frankly, it's boring.  

Heather can get lost in her house and never be found for all I care - she's lauding her return over everyone and holding them hostage to the fact that she assumes she was brought back on the show to "save" it.  Her over-the-topness is ridiculous.  I think she's using this show as a means to promote herself, Terry and her daughter - especially now we know there is a book launch involved.

Gina needs someone to grab her shoulders and force her to stand up straight!!!  I'm assuming this posture is something she adopted when she was younger, as she was probably always the "tall one" and wanted to appear shorter.  This is going to cause her a lot of problems as she gets older, plus, it's just not a good look.  She's a beautiful woman and her posture just ruins it!  

Emily needs to remove the five or six extra sets of lashes she's wearing so that we can actually see her eyes.  Between the lashes and and the filler, she looks ridiculous.  She also needs to figure out that she is a size 8 or 10, and not a 4 or 6.  Wear clothes that fit you and you will look thinner, not like an overstuffed sausage.  She also is really into stirring up shit this season, moreso than other seasons.

Yesterday, there was a marathon of an old season with Tamra, Vicki, Gretchen and Alexis Bellino.  What a difference!!  Everything (with the exception of Tamra's supposed relationship with her trainer, Francesca) seemed so much more organic and original.  I'm not a fan of Tamra or Vicki or any of the previous housewives, but I do miss them and their antics-at least they were somewhat entertaining.  This all just seems so orchestrated now - I might as well be watching an actual real soap opera, where at least the acting is good.  

At least in the past, there were OC housewives that I "loved to hate" or "hated to love", but honestly, so far, I don't even have that interest in this franchise anymore.  

So disappointed!!  

THIS.  X 1000. Well said.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Eh, Kyle's kids turned out okay.  How would you like Rinna for your mother?    Remember when they told her they learned how to give a bj by reading her book and she laughed.  😲

Back on topic:  The only thing I got out of this episode that both Shannon's and Heather's kids inherited their parents real faces.   The pic of Shannon at 17 showed how really pretty she was as a young woman.   Snerk.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The scene in the luxury seating area was fakery on steroids.  Literally every single table and grandstand seat behind them was empty.  The scene just cut back and forth from some random race to their little group sitting around a table cheering and screaming.  From the audio playback of a bugle call to Terry's horse miraculously winning, it was all fake, fake, fake (to quote Elaine on Seinfeld).

Yep.  I think they just filmed a #6 horse winning at some point during the day (or not; they have video of all races, all days) and the rest of it was bullshit!  You can't win enough at the track ON ONE RACE to fund a "jet".  Cessna prop yes. JET?  ONE RACE???? What the actual fuck? Nope.

That was some bullshit.  Heather's whole "Veuve  Clicquot" day at the races was crap.  That lady would have had a NICE HAT ON if that were real.  Gina and her black beach sombrero was cute but no.  Just NO.

And just so we're clear here.  A few seasons back, Heather and her "great friend", Lipsa Rinna had a lunch.  Wonder if Lipsa's giving Heather shit-stirring pointers?? Just a thought.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Noella is exhausting.  The whispering?  Wtf?  Calling someone else inauthentic?

I am thinking there really is something wrong with Noella.  I mean beyond just being another thirsty howife. Like she's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I have  feeling there is a whole other side to the divorce than what we are seeing.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 19
22 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Miss Terry actually has some face work done, it's obvious.  I'm guessing he needs that for the reason it was purchased?  What I thought was very interesting was ALL THOSE PILLS he was divvying up between those two pill boxes!  MAN, those people TAKE SOME MEDICINE!  

The whole track thing was sooo fake and phoney.  I think Gina is going to move into Heather's ass just so she can be close to her.  I wonder how long it'll take for that to blow the hell up??  Gina just has to get REAL drunk ONCE and buh-bye honey.  Stick a fork in her.

I think those pills were supplements; my husband does the same thing.  I'm good with one multivitamin!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And I’m sorry but taking Gina and her Bf to the racetrack was super cringe.. it came across as super let’s show our poor friends just how loaded we are and they will never be KNOW YOUR PLACE to me … 

Returning to the Housewives show is NOT doing Heather any favors, if the posts here are any indication.  

Before returning, she maintained her reputation from her past seasons and carried that through into whatever she was doing - podcast, TV sales, etc.  

Now, she is a rich girl mean girl, flaunting her money, faux superiority, pretentious ass and stupid high ponytail faux facelift in everyone's face.  Looking down her nose at the other women and expecting them to fall at her feet.

Is she "playing a part" as Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne says when they get blasted for their behaviors?  Or, is this the REAL Heather?  

I actually liked her most of the time in her previous seasons (except when she was gaslighting Shannon), but I'm not digging her at all now.  Similar to how I felt about Bethenny when she came back to RHONY.  These women get so big-headed about their return to the show, that they are the show's savior, etc. - such a bunch of narcissim and conceit.

• Love 20

I finally watched this tonight and I’m still laughing at Emily eating a subway sandwich in the sauna in the previews! She probably carries one in her purse at all times. 
Also laughing at how Noella just dgaf and will say anything to anyone and it’s her first season while poor Shannon is still cowering every time Heather comes nigh. Grow a spine already, maybe Noella can help and maybe find someone to work on your style. She was pretty once, it’s gotta be there, also take note, Emily. 

I’m regretting ever liking Gina and her kiss up brown nosing Heather is sickening and I hope the rug gets pulled out from under her for being such a pretentious cow. 
Jen is so bewildered over Noella (join the club) and why she has it out for her. Jens boobs are way to big for her, they make her look heftier than she is.  Also take note most of these housewives. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

Is Gina the curvy one with the odd husband?  Or the one from the East coast?  (Not watching, just reading here for now.)

I think you mean Emily because she is curvy and is married to Shane, who could definitely be considered odd.  Gina isn't married, she living with some guy that is content with not buying the cow because the milk is free. 

9 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

I think you mean Emily because she is curvy and is married to Shane, who could definitely be considered odd.  Gina isn't married, she's living with some guy that is content with not buying the cow because the milk is free. 

Edited by Shannah Banana
Excuse the repeat, I have no idea how to fix it :)
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Good lord, Noella is beyond EXHAUSTING and awkward AF—I originally thought I wanted to like her because being so extra on reality tv is almost a fun requirement, but she’s not even remotely amusing or fabulous, she’s just sorta cringey and somewhat off. That whole creepy whispering scene didn’t help make her remotely relatable either, “laryngitis” or not.

And the fact that she’s trying so desperately to create drama and sound bites/gif moments is very obvious(“little girl”?! Is she taking notes from cuckoo Mary from RHSLC??!); if Jen’s thirsty to her than Noella is officially dehydrated with her own randomly weird antics.

Like I can honestly see why her husband went running to the hills to GTFO of that sham of a marriage because she’s definitely a few fries short of a happy meal.

Speaking of happy meals, why are Gina and her shitty wardrobe still on this show again? 

I can’t help it…damnit, I just can’t quit Shannon. She’s still so oddly endearing to me with all her weirdly self-victimizing moments and unintentionally funny self-dialogues. Maybe it’s because I feel so bad about how mean Heather is *still* being to her…plus, I love that she probably still drinks like a fish on the DL despite losing her Tres Amigas former party buddies.

Actually am missing The Tres Amigas now…and I never even really liked Tamara/Vikki, but they were always so damned entertaining and brought the drama, at least. This shit is all just so tiring. 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18

When Terry and Heather were doing their little act at the race track when she sat on his lap etc Gina was staring at her so amazed like she was in love lol. I felt embarrassed for Gina.

Heather sucks and so does Terry. He has such a weird face.

Noella just no. She’s trash and too much. Getting served divorce papers with flowers is harsh tho.

Emily can shut up. 

Shannon’s bf is looking a bit rough.

I do not care to see Shannon’s creepy old dad.

I don’t even really remember what else happened because I was drunk while watching but I’m sure it was nothing that great lol.

• LOL 17
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, bosawks said:

Because if there is a god he has a sick sense of humor....

TM Depeche Mode

Wow! You know… A lot of Depeche Mode songs fit this show! “It’s No Good,” “Wrong,” “World Full of Nothing,” “Wow, It Sounds Like I Dodged a Bullet When I Skipped This Episode”… (That last one’s a deep-cut b-side)

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of happy meals, why are Gina and her shitty wardrobe still on this show again? 

Horrible, unflattering...Gina needs clothes with structure and lining, knits are not her friend and her posture is horrible, shapers should be in her foundations drawer.  Her friend Emily is not doing herself any favors with her wardrobe choices either, to tight, to short, she does not take her body type in to consideration, a big open back makes her look like a line backer.  

• Love 16

I have to laugh at Noella (who is friends with Braunwyn, one of the thirstiest HW ever) calling someone else thirsty. Didn't she and Braunwyn go on some roadtrip where they visited HW from other cities? I vaguely remember seeing pics on Twitter. Noella has been trying to get on this show for a while it seems like.

I still don't understand why Heather legally threatened Shannon when nothing Shannon said was a lie?? 

And how declasse of Heather to invite Gina and Travis to the track in front of other people.

Edited by MaggieG
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22

Cruella Dubrow's threat to Shannon was so pathetic. I wish Shannon would have busted out laughing right in her overworked bitch face!! 

I think the Dubrows are back hoping to get a spin-off. Probably called...Chateau Dubrow. 

Emily must be in pain from her painted on clothing! She gives me uncomfortable flashbacks to my too tight jeans in the 80's. Then to stuff everything in but leave those hamhock arms on display...not cute!

Gina stares at Heather in awe, wondering how she can be a rich, bony, fug who brags endlessly. 

Noella's life is falling apart, but she has energy to worry about jens selfie. Of course she'd take James back. He was a real good meal ticket and she thought she locked it down with the kid. But to take someone back...they need to want to come back...and he's clearly done. What a POS to ditch his kid. Hopefully, her next sugar daddy will love the kids.

Shannon's dad is an old Letcher. Still regaling his audience with 60 year old stories and bragging about his conquests. So out of touch he actually believes he's impressing teenage girls...and the people watching the show.

Jen has no storyline, and little interest in the other ladies. She's here to promote her business and keep it superficial. When you have an orange, you gotta bring some juice!

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
53 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Noella's life is falling apart, but she has energy to worry about jens selfie.

True, it is ridiculous to get her panties in a wad over this but she is angry and needs an outlet so Dr. Jenn is her target.  Noella did say that she works with a specific med spa exclusively and maybe she thought Dr. Jenn tagging her may look like she is getting work done outside of her usual place, she may be on their SM and get free procedures in exchange and Dr. Jenn may have put that in peril.

56 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Emily must be in pain from her painted on clothing! She gives me uncomfortable flashbacks to my too tight jeans in the 80's. Then to stuff everything in but leave those hamhock arms on display...not cute!

Not sure why that women would not employ a stylist...in a town where a 4 is considered plus size it would pay to have someone help you look your best.  Hamhock is right.

8 hours ago, Marley said:

Noella just no. She’s trash and too much. Getting served divorce papers with flowers is harsh tho.

I don't believe it for a minute, I think Noella is trying to ramp up the drama...those flowers looked fake and there was no water in the vase, not even a drip of water came out of it or off the flowers.

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I still don't understand why Heather legally threatened Shannon when nothing Shannon said was a lie?? 

Not only was it not a lie it is public record.  Shannon should for the same money post some of Terry's Yelp reviews on SM, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I'm coming out of the closet to admit I like Noella.  Yes, she's messy but she doesn't seem to care who likes her or not.  She's not kissing Heather's ass and that's pretty much all I need to like someone at this point.  To everyone that used the word "insufferable" for Heather, spot on.  Heather is insufferable.  Someone has to take on Heather and her insufferableness (new word!) and clearly it ain't Shannon.  Omg, what was all that groveling and brown nosing about, when it didn't appear Shannon did anything wrong.  I was pulling for Shannon, but she slipped a few notches in my opinion of her.  And then, she had to apologize to Terry?  Oh, no way Jose.  I wish they would keep his mug off camera where it belongs.  He probably frightens little children when they look his way.  Talk about thirsty.

Dr Jen is a total bust too.  She is boring and I really don't care to see her injecting needles into faces.  The last thing I want to see are needles in any form.  I felt bad for her mother when she gave her that tiny little drink.  Her mother seemed to have a great personality, much better than Dr Jen and she seemed fun.  Dr Jen is thirsty, like Noella said, even though Noella is thirsty too.  Hell, they are all thirsty or they wouldn't be on this roller coaster.

Full disclosure, I like Shane too.  He cracks me up with his dry wit and he is the exception to being thirsty.  I don't think he gives a rat's ass about all this HW's mess, unlike Terry Dubrow.   He's just riding the wave. 

Nicole James should sue somebody to get the bridge of her nose back.  She's adding zilch to the show and if I see her stroke her hair one more time, I will scream.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t even really remember what else happened because I was drunk while watching but I’m sure it was nothing that great lol.

The only way to watch

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

I think the Dubrows are back hoping to get a spin-off. Probably called...Chateau Dubrow. 

I can't imagine how boring that would be; I mean only a few episodes in and we are watching them "get ready for bed" in their fancy bathroom with impossibly organized medicine cabinets?  What exactly does Heather do besides shop, go to lunch, and sell shit on youtube? 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't believe it for a minute, I think Noella is trying to ramp up the drama...those flowers looked fake and there was no water in the vase, not even a drip of water came out of it or off the flowers.

Good catch @Baltimore Betty!  Geeze, these hos are really reaching for camera time and all of it is boring. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 12