Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I hope I'm wrong but this guy seems like the type to gain weight. I predict no loss and I've never felt that way about any of these pounders til now. His lying is Trumpian level.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The only way he's getting to Houston in less than a week is with him dumped in the back of a rental moving box truck, and Sharon driving him.     

If he ever moves to Houston, he'll feel right at home, because that townhouse they live in already looks depressing.   So the red brick cell blocks most of the poundticipants rent will look familiar, but actually nicer than that place he's living in now.  

As your snarking Houstonian, I’m racking my brain trying to figure out where they house the fatties. It ain’t good, I can tell you that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:
  Reveal spoiler

I’m a dental hygienist and have seen thousands of patients fracture their teeth by chewing on ice! Don’t do it.

Much respect for the Janice Muppet icon, GrammyPammy!

• Love 4

Hold up. Did this dude actually just complain about the stress of working in a call center?

The people on this show have a shaky definition of stress. "I've been so stressed because Uber Eats stopped delivery in my neighborhood." "I've been so stressed because I can't find my favorite beef jerky." "I've been so stressed because I'm just about to finish binge watching 'Diff'rent Strokes' and I can't fathom finding a show with the same depth and writing."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm late to the party peeps! Give me a synopsis of whats happening   in 5 words (doesn't have to be a sentence)

Absolutely nothing is happening. A gigantic troll lays in a recliner next to some purple curtains, look sad and eats.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

I dunno how alimony works either for them, but when I got divorced, I only received alimony for ever two years of marriage.   Married 22yrs. received eleven years of alimony.....

Depends on the state. I was awarded alimony, but my ex thought it was a suggestion, so he wouldn’t pay unless I took him to court. He was a divorce lawyer and represented himself. I had to hire one every time. That was a bad time for me.

2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

If this episode doesn't pick up soon, I may be forced to dive into the Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.....

Ooh, that reminds me I have some mug cake packets in the cupboard. Or mini cupcakes…hmm. Too bad I’m all out of ice chips. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

The first mandatory Oh my laig of the episode.  Not the last, probably.

Got stuffed into the car.. will he make it to the weighing center without some fast food to help his terrible pain?  That's the question! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm late to the party peeps! Give me a synopsis of whats happening   in 5 words (doesn't have to be a sentence)

Always fat, stepdad didn't like him, moved from Oregon to Columbia Falls, MT, weighs at least 740, 31 years old, lives with Mom and her boy toy Leroy (who is barely older than Ryan).

Claims he quit drugs, but looks baked in every picture.    His dad died at 800+, Scale just gave up the ghost.   So, I bet he's over 750, fast approaching 800, just like dear old dead dad.   He should go to the feed store, or salvage yard, or the U-Haul scales. 

So, Dr. Now wants him down to 650 before he comes to Houston. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

The people on this show have a shaky definition of stress. "I've been so stressed because Uber Eats stopped delivery in my neighborhood." "I've been so stressed because I can't find my favorite beef jerky." "I've been so stressed because I'm just about to finish binge watching 'Diff'rent Strokes' and I can't fathom finding a show with the same depth and writing."

There's a lot of "I've been feeling stressed lately" while they live in their bed, with zero responsibilities in life.  It's kind of amazing.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Chair

Baby wipes

lasagne

excuses

ice chips

DEAD

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

It's "arctic fresh" out there an he's wearing flip flops?

Probably the only thing he can get on his feet himself. 

The nurse is trying desperately to stay upwind.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1