Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

You eat late?  C'mon, you eat non-stop!  Whom are you kidding?  This conversation with Dr. Now is probably the longest you have gone without eating while awake in who knows how long? 

This is up there with "I'm an emotional eater" or "too many carbs". 

If he says anything about grapes, I'm out. That's it. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

And he lives in such a gorgeous place!  I would be out hiking in those mountains all the time if I had those views in my town.  Seriously.  What is it with people who live in the most amazing landscapes staying home all day and eating themselves to death? 

I read this too quickly and read “deathscape” and thought you were referring to their depressing inside views. 

Just now, Lima Bean said:

Like blurry Big Foot pictures.

You got it! 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So wait mom is disabled too? LMAO “ I want to be a firefighter “ long pause “okkkk but you need to be in shape”

The closest this guy is going to get to being a firefighter is when the fire department comes to haul him out of his house to put him in the car for the trip to Houston. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Aw, he couldn’t be a running back because he was too fat. I couldn’t be a starting point guard for the Lakers because I’m a 5’3 woman. What happens to a dream deferred? Does it eat everything in sight? Or does it, oh I dunno, choose to focus on the good and move on with life? oh and by the way, Ryan, my dad was a selfish prick who had no time or patience for children. I survived. Now he’s older and he regrets how he was. I chose to forgive and we have a much better relationship now. Choices, dude. We all have ‘em. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

How much is that alimony. They have 1400 dollars between them per month and like 250 in snap. My groceries are like 3-400 dollars a month and they have two people plus someone who eats six to eight times as much and mostly eats out. I just dont know how people can afford to weigh this much.

• Love 17