Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hey, all!

My eating habit tonight is a soup that I made because I wanted the dish known as goulash/slum gullion. Being low carb, I left out the pasta but put in everything else--beef, stewed tomatoes, onions, peppers, celery. It's actually pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Hi everyone! Rushing to fix my eating habit before the show starts! Spaghetti with marinara and cheese (freshly grated Parmesan, not bagged cheddar). And whole wheat bread. (The spaghetti isn't whole wheat, though, because I bought the wrong box.) Blood orange Frizzante soda (from Wegmans) with a splash of vodka for my beverage. In a wine glass, because I'm fancy that way.

• Love 10

My eating habit tonight was a great grilled chicken salad. Debating if I want a hot cocca bomb tonight. Never found them last year and I saw them at a craft fair the other day. Win for me!  

• Love 4

Hello, my people! My eating habit was Rao's chicken parm and a Yasso fudge bar. 

The FaceBook group complained about the show. I guess we'll see. 

I hope I can hold on for the whole show and don't have to go to the basement. The tornadoes/major wind storms are about 100 miles from me in Iowa. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Hi All!  This should be interesting, a guy who doesn't even lay on a mattress, just stays on a chair all day!

No eating habit tonight - I had a big lunch (a burrito from a local family-owned Mexican restaurant)...  I may have a couple apples later tonight.  

• Love 4

Our first Poundticipant from Montana.    Ryan Barkdoll, 31 years old, Columbia Falls, MT, 30 hours and just over 2,000 miles to Dr. Now's office.   

Sure has a lot of arm tattoos.    

How many ounces of soda does that huge jug hold?    So his mother's boyfriend is just a little older than he is?    

Should the mom brown the sausage, and not just cut up raw sausage in that skillet full of eggs?   

If he loses a lot of weight, then I bet those tattoos get really odd. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello, my snarky peeps! And welcome @Lima Bean! Pull up a chair. The gasoline soaked drawers are over by the bar cart if you need some. 

Eating habit? Two lamb rib chops, some sautéed spinach with garlic and lemon, and a little Greek salad. 

Spinanch sounds good! I do the same but throw some crushed red pepper in when I sauté it too. A nice kick to it. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I hope I can hold on for the whole show and don't have to go to the basement. The tornadoes/major wind storms are about 100 miles from me in Iowa. 

Stay safe! We had those storms in my neck of the woods last Friday night. 😬

• Love 4