Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I just had an article accepted in a good journal but thats my swan song with academic writing. No more. I was toying with writing a travel blog until effing covid hit. 

I think it is for me as well. It has been hard stepping away from that life, but I think this is it. I like the Church stuff tho - no 20 page papers and friendly reviewers. 😄

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think it is for me as well. It has been hard stepping away from that life, but I think this is it. I like the Church stuff tho - no 20 page papers and friendly reviewers. 😄

Seriously. Reviewer 1 has it in for me always lol

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel cheated. If an episode of My 600 Pound Life doesn't include a walk through a sad, crappy little park, with a droning voiceover about how "excited" he is, has it even happened? 

This show should have been crossed with CATFISH and they need the second part to be Nate and his buddy google and visit Ryan in Alaska where he confesses to being a bipolar narcissist who trolls lots of fat clinics begging for help.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The closest Ryan will get to firefighters is when they have to chainsaw the front doorway to haul his dead carcass out of the house, because he'll still be attached to the chair.   

No one could move anywhere or drive him anywhere, so he's still in that same chair, and that's where his dead body will be some day.     I bet the entire flock of mourners will be delivery drivers who just lost out on a lot of money.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Maybe the Winter Solstice has punched me in the face,

but I feel extremely sad that Ryan.. or anyone else, has chosen food over their health.

I LOVE EGG NOG - AND HAVE THE SOUTHERN COMFORT VERSION IN MY FIRDGE, THAT I  WILL ADD LIQUOR TO.....

and enjoy. But NOT to the detriment of my health.

Merry Christmas people, and enjoy everything in moderation.  🎅\

FRIDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 7EasyPayments
whatever
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Why was this show ever aired?

Barrel? Meet bottom.

ANYways..this was still fun hanging out with you pals. See you next week!

My guess is that with Covid, they had to film and air anyone they could finish enough film to fill two hours, even this snooze fest.  

• Love 5

Good night, guys. See you next week.  I'm glad I didn't get blown away. The tornado watch is only for 10 minutes more, so I think I'm OK, tho the winds are supposed to last all night. It'll be fine. I'm gonna keep my shoes on for another 30 minutes or so, tho.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Maybe the Winter Solstice has punched me in the face,

but I feel extremely sad that Ryan.. or anyone else, has chosen food over their health.

I LOVE EGG NOG - AND HAVE THE SOUTHERN COMFORT VERSION IN MY FIRDGE, THAT I  WILL ADD LIQUOR TO.....

and enjoy. But NOT to the detriment of my health.

Merry Christmas people, and enjoy everything in moderation.  🎅

What sort of liquor are you going to add?  I'm in the market for a Christmas boozy drink.

• Love 2