Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Sausage, bacon, bagel, cream cheese and a couple breakfast burritos.  That's his definition of 'not eating a big breakfast'?  And the size of that mountain of food - that's three people's breakfast right here!   Or two breakfasts I might eat if I will have 8 hours of intense physical labor or exercise before the next meal comes.

• Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I knew he was smelly!! Sits in a chair and wipes off.

Can you imagine? He must buy baby wipes by the gross. Heh heh. Gross. Get it? 

Just now, mk828 said:

Spinanch sounds good! I do the same but throw some crushed red pepper in when I sauté it too. A nice kick to it. 

Oh, yes, definitely some red pepper flakes! Yum! I cook a huge box of it, eat about a third, save the rest and have it with soy and sesame seasoned whole wheat noodles and a fried egg on top. So good. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lima Bean said:

How ya’ll doing? Long time lurker, first time poster. My eating habit is Beyond Meat nachos from Taco Cabana. Definitely not on da diet!

Welcome!   Have fun!  This live chat is the best TV viewing experience ever, if I do say so myself.

• Love 8

Hello! Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time. One of my cats has been at the vet all day with issues related to his diabetes. He's home now but I'm trying to monitor what he's up to and making sure he's eating properly.

• Love 4

Is he snacking endlessly right after downing that huge breakfast, or is that just editing?   Although I am not sure it really makes a difference.  The guy is obviously just a giant eating machine. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That is one BIG gulp.

Its like a paint bucket. I'm in awe. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Good Lord! Old goth Mama and a wiggy-eyed bawfriend half her age.

I feel that this episode will be a gift that keeps on giving.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

What is he eating?  Or....what isn't he eating I guess?

Eggs with link sausage chopped in it, bagels, and a lot of beef jerky, washed down by enough soda to float a battleship.  

I've never known a good welder that couldn't find a job.    Or was it the drug testing and drinking that was too much? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Serious question, where do children get all this food? If I were that fat as a child I would be taken to the Dr stat

I wonder this every week! Did no one notice that all the food in the house was gone? Never mind that Junior is the size of a Volkswagen? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

When we see these pounders living in their "multi-use" chairs on this show, those furniture companies really do build some high quality pieces of furniture. It should serve as free advertising for them. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Waaah, waaah.  My stepdad didn't want to spend time with me, and I didn't get the football position I wanted - because I didn't have skills for it - so I gave up and dove headfirst into addiction instead of, you know, trying to develop any real skills or interests.  That's Ryan in a nutshell...  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can you imagine? He must buy baby wipes by the gross. Heh heh. Gross. Get it? 

Oh, yes, definitely some red pepper flakes! Yum! I cook a huge box of it, eat about a third, save the rest and have it with soy and sesame seasoned whole wheat noodles and a fried egg on top. So good. 

That recipe sounds glorious, @Pepper Mostly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi, y’all! Welcome to Lima Bean! My eating habit is an Avocado Chicken Salad from Wendy’s because I’m too tired from Christmas shopping to cook.

Ryan is gigantic, I wonder how tall he is?
i don’t understand why the mom’s boyfriend carried bath water down the stairs instead of getting it from a first floor faucet…?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

He has a chance to be passably nice looking.  Of course if he smells, all bets are off....

He can't give himself a sponge bath (fully) and eats and drinks all day long. You think there's a chance he doesn't?

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Jeez this poor sad sack. Nobody loved him.  He was never the center of attention.

Now he's the center of the room.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3