Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So let's give Tubbo the benefit of the doubt.  He loses 20 pounds Tuesday through Sunday because he is following the diet to the letter (stop laughing, hear me out!)

...Has a cheat day on Monday...

AND regains all 20 plus 5 more because he must have inhaled 30,000 calories.

He is such an idiot.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

The boyfriend seems decent.  And the mother is not enabling him.  Ryan is hopeless!!!  They are crazy if they let him drag them to Houston.  He will never get approved for the surgery because he’s already showing that he has no intention of doing what’s necessary after the surgery is done. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

So how many months did it take him not to lose any weight?

Damn. Tornado siren. I may have to dip out.

I turned on the TV, which went out right after the screen went red from all the activity. It appears to be a major wind storm with big damage. I'm sitting next to a window. I'm gonna go in the interior bathroom and will try to follow on my tablet. 

Stay safe!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Might be the same system my Mom had come through Omaha earlier today.  She said the sirens were on for about half an hour, but the truly strong winds in her area only lasted about 5-10 minutes, no damage.  Stay safe!  

50 MPH winds where I am now, but they reported 80 in Ottumwa. Unbelievable - and the storm hasn't gone thru my area completely yet. I hope we don't get 80 MPH!  We had a lot of damage after the derecho; this may be similar.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"If I find some time to get a cheat meal in, I will". 

WHAT ELSE IS HE DOING? Writing a novel? Doing medical research? Digging dinosaur bones? Cataloging his fine china collection? 

Allow me:  Video games, Reddit, Scalp-picking, Fappery.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is my life. I admit it. And I’m not 80.

Me too. Retirement life. I have a weighted blanket downstairs and if I lie down on the couch with it, forget it. What a great invention. I love napping. I love retirement. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

OMG, she fed the dogs from her fork!!! Yuck! Just yuck, gross, nasty...

Ryan lives in a chair and uses wet naps from the chicken restaurant to bathe. I guarantee the dogs are a lot cleaner.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

50 MPH winds where I am now, but they reported 80 in Ottumwa. Unbelievable - and the storm hasn't gone thru my area completely yet. I hope we don't get 80 MPH!  We had a lot of damage after the derecho; this may be similar.

We're only in the high 20's, and it sounds annoying out there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too. Retirement life. I have a weighted blanket downstairs and if I lie down on the couch with it, forget it. What a great invention. I love napping. I love retirement. 

You're my Sib from another Crib!!!!  The weighted blanket is wonderful!  And yes, Retirement is good!

• Love 4